News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,663 guests, and 24 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,727 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,657 Please HELP!!!
162,489 Open Conspiracy
106,823 History rules
99,288 Symmetry
87,964 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Comparing notes? #45609
11/28/08 03:14 AM
11/28/08 03:14 AM
docmanic  Offline OP
Freshman Member
Hi,

I have only posted once or twice some time ago.

However, I have had my mercury fillings removed, and am happy to report that I have made significant progress in several areas. On the other hand, my progress has been slower than I hoped.

I will post my experience so far, with the hope others can tell me whether my progress seems good given the time frame and other factors.

My wife and I began about 18 months ago. I had 4 fillings left of about 12 since my teen years. (Am now 51.) As an aside, the dentist told me he would make no guaranties that removal of the amalgams would have the desired effect (which I described to him.) I pointed out that I was merely hiring him to do a job I could not easily do for myself. He is a regular dentist taking only normal precautions, that is, rubber dam, vacuum with water, and so on. I don't know if it helped, but I took a deep breath and held it during the times he was drilling. I thought, no point in sucking up more mercury fumes along with the dentist and his assistant. Bad enough if one of us dies of mercury poisoning.

Went home after each session and took loads of vitamin c and Algin, which I got from Russ.

I have since been doing rounds of chelation according to Cutler's protocol. Started with 50mg of DMSA and 25MG of ALA every 4 hours, rounds varying from 4 to 10 days. I am now up to 100mg of DMSA with 200mg of ALA every 4 hours.

Progress:
-Brain fog nearly gone. Can think more clearly, visualize better (important to me as an artist), play pool better.
-short term memory much better, but still not what it could be.
-improved speech - tongue less swollen, can enunciate much better, word searching rare; before, word searching was constant.
-better conversations; before, my mind would often just be freewheeling, and generate nothing of interest.
-hand tremors gone.
-tinitus is less, but it comes and goes, and is the first symptom to appear during a regressive cycle and is never completely gone.
-circadian rhythms are in line again, and my sleep is more restful. Fall asleep easily, which often took hours before.
-Back muscles are much more relaxed, which relieves the headaches that were becoming the norm before.
My wife:
-in addition to the above, my wife reports that her mind has become razor sharp, able to remember shopping lists, and do all but the most difficult logic puzzles.
-hair loss has been halted. Sometimes she thinks it is growing back in.

I have observed that progress is like the stock market - 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. But overall, improvement is unmistakable.

My target:
At times during this walk, I have experienced exceptional lucidity. I am smarter, and I know it. I can think with crystal clarity, remember names I didn't even know I knew. I can reach conclusions in seconds that might take me days of pondering normally. I am funnier and more fun to be with. I become more outgoing and it is easy to make new friends. I hope eventually, I will be like this most of the time.

I have been doing chelation for over a year. I would like to hear from people who are farther along than I am. I have specific questions:
1)Does there come a point when you know you are done with chelation?
2)How long did that take for you?
3)are there other questions I should be asking?

Will

docmanic@gmail.com

Re: Comparing notes? [Re: docmanic] #45610
11/28/08 04:14 AM
11/28/08 04:14 AM
I
imgeha  Offline
Veteran Member
Hello Will

I am further along than you in terms of the time I have had my amalgams out (2 1/2 years), and I have been chelating for nearly 2 years, but you are WAY ahead in what DMSA / ALA doses you can tolerate! I have done about 60 rounds of DMSA at 18mg, ten of which included ALA (between 6.25mg - 12.5mg). I have had to back off the ALA for the time being because it mobilised more mercury than I could handle and made me sick again. I was / am very sick, and it will take me a long time to chelate all the mercury - years.

Cutler says to chelate, chelate and chelate, and then chelate some more. When you think you are done (in terms of symptom reduction, or disappearance) chelate for another 6 months. I think he himself is still doing the odd round, just to make sure.

It sounds as if recovery for you will be quick, but keep going. There is a specific forum for the frequent low dose protocol

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frequent-dose-chelation/

you could try asking others there. Certainly, they will be interested in your progress.

Best

Nicola

Re: Comparing notes? [Re: imgeha] #45611
11/28/08 06:49 AM
11/28/08 06:49 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
hello docmanic!

Nice progress.

How many rounds ALA have you done?

I also noticed intellectual improvement from the lipoic acid chelation. I am close to round 31 now but still not doing so well.

You are lucky that you can tolerate such a high dose of lipoic acid. I can not do more than 25 mg and even this is a bit too high for me.

Jammes Recommends: Try Cutler Chelation.

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

moderate poisoning: 50 Rounds ALA
severe poisoning: 80-150 Rounds ALA
Re: Comparing notes? [Re: jammes] #45620
11/28/08 11:17 AM
11/28/08 11:17 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Is it safe to do rounds lasting more than 5 or 6 days, especially at such high doses as 100 mg DMSA and 200 mg ALA? ALA seems to suppress the elimination of copper and zinc. I am chelating now just with ALA at 25 mg, but even so I decided to stop taking zinc supplements and iron supplements during the chelation cycle(I think I read that ALA chelates iron as well, so I wouldn't want the ALA to chelate some iron and chelate less mercury).

Re: Comparing notes? [Re: JK98] #45622
11/28/08 12:16 PM
11/28/08 12:16 PM
docmanic  Offline OP
Freshman Member
Wow! Those were some pretty quick responses.

I have not logged my rounds, but estimate maybe 15. The only downside I have noticed increasing ALA is more sulfur smell in urine, and the tinnitus ramps up. Is it safe? I can only speak to my own experience, and have not noticed problems.

I suppose I am fortunate that I never became uncomfortably sick. I consulted the doctor about a few issues, which he put down as aging. I now believe they were the beginning stages of more serious amalgam illness.

Thank you for the responses.

Re: Comparing notes? [Re: docmanic] #49271
04/13/09 02:53 AM
04/13/09 02:53 AM
docmanic  Offline OP
Freshman Member
Has anyone read the new book by Hal Huggins "Uninformed Consent?" I read the whole thing and found what may explain some of my more persistent and recurring symptoms.

I apologize if I belabor what is probably obvious to many of you.

He says there are primarily 4 sources of dental toxicity:
1)Amalgam
2)Root canals
3)"Stainless steel" dental appliances
4)Cavitations

1)He says amalgam is the most common source of dental related disease. But we all know about that.

2)Most of us probably know about the dangers of root canals, but for those who don't, I will mention a bit about it. According to Huggins, when the nerve is removed and the cavity filled, the process seals off all the tiny blood vessels in the tooth that serviced the nerve. The blood stays in there and rots; bacteria trapped in there become anaerobic and generate waste that, ounce for ounce, is more toxic than cyanide. According to his research, this waste often triggers certain types of cancer along with a host of other problems.

3)"Stainless steel" dental appliances - this includes partial dentures made of metal, porcelain crowns (the metal under the white porcelain) and bridgework.
It turns out dental 'stainless steel' is 70% nickel, a known carcinogen. Nickel also interferes with the part of the brain that processes vision. In addition to this, nickel exacerbates the toxic action of mercury.
Plain nickel crowns are frequently used on baby teeth. Huggins says the appearance of 'coke-bottle' glasses on small children frequently coincides with the installation of nickel crowns on the baby teeth. A nickel crown has about a nickel's worth of nickel in it.

4)According to Huggins, cavitations occur when a tooth is removed and the cavity in the bone does not heal properly. Most often, the periodontal ligament is left behind by the dental surgeon. As long as the adjacent bone cells sense the presence of the ligament they do not fill the void left by the tooth. The gum usually grows over the wound and all appears well, but the void underneath soon harbors the same anaerobic bacteria as the root canals, and the slow poisoning begins.

Thank you so much, Dental Industry.

While I have reaped significant benefits from amalgam removal and chelation, This book explained why the improvement seems limited.

I recommend 'Uninformed Consent' without reservations. Huggins also has another book about dental toxicity as it relates to MS, specifically. I have not read it.

For my part, I despair over my future health. In addition to the mercury, the dental industry has saddled my immune system with all the challenges mentioned above. I cannot see my way clear to dealing with all of them.

Will

Last edited by docmanic; 04/13/09 03:00 AM.