News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
ALA and terrible odour #46374
12/30/08 08:29 AM
12/30/08 08:29 AM
StuartUK  Offline OP
Graduate Member
I've just started chelating with ALA and i've noticed im starting to smell really terrible. My family have noticed it too, i told them it was just a side effect. It is really strong though. It feels like my guts are being turned inside out. Does anyone else suffer from this symptom?

Re: ALA and terrible odour [Re: StuartUK] #46381
12/30/08 12:21 PM
12/30/08 12:21 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
does it smell putrid? like rotting flesh or what? Where does the smell originate or is it just all over your body?

As long as you can tolerate the other side effects, I wouldn't worry about it too much. It could be the mercury coming out in the bile (which ALA causes) causing a big disturbance to your digestive bacteria. You might want to try plain yogurt and see if that helps at all.

Re: ALA and terrible odour [Re: gdawson6] #46384
12/30/08 01:04 PM
12/30/08 01:04 PM
StuartUK  Offline OP
Graduate Member
It does orginate in my guts and it does smell kinda putrid. Im really reluctant to continue using ALA if its gonna mess up my gut flora like i think it is. Maybe i should build up my immune system first?!

Re: ALA and terrible odour [Re: StuartUK] #46385
12/30/08 02:51 PM
12/30/08 02:51 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
What dosage are you at? Its a tough thing because building up your immune system with mercury poisoning is almost self-defeating. To have a strong immune system you gotta get rid of the mercury altogether, but I'm sure somethings may help, but I wouldn't put off chelation long for it...just try to figure out if any supplements help.

I just upped my DMSA dosage and am doing ALA/DMSA chelation now, and I definitely feel it. I get terribly itchy, everywhere, but other than that it seems to be going well so I'll just deal with the itchiness.

Re: ALA and terrible odour [Re: gdawson6] #46386
12/30/08 04:27 PM
12/30/08 04:27 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Stuart,

What dose are you on? That sounds awful - but if it's any consolation (which it probably isn't) - when I first went on a candida diet which caused a tremendous shift of stored toxins, I stunk. The smell apparently was pungent. Almost a combination of chemical smells and other mouldy type smells.

My clothing stank from it also. I was quite humiliated actually, but it wasn't my fault. This went on for sometime and apparently it made some people feel sick (which they only told me later). I kept myself clean but no amount of washing was going to stop these toxic odours from expressing themselves via the pores of my skin (including my breath).

As they start to circulate and come out, you can indeed smell. You can gain a coated tongue also and rashes/itching etc. As these things manifest themselves from inside to outside. So that was just from diet alone. That's how much I was bloated up with toxins and for so many years. I have never had that happen again, even though in the past few years I have indeed gone off the diet to some extent. It was that first time and it must have been quite a shock to my system to be able to expel so much when given the chance. I had massive headaches and crying during it too, but the end result (back then anyway) was quite tremendous. A few weeks later and I felt quite renewed. I looked it too. But that was when I only really had mercury as my main problem (not like now where I have multiple issues and diet only does so much).

You will need to treat yeast as you chelate and diet is the foundation of the treatment - antifungals are only supplementary. I do not even take them as I don't find them much help anymore. The diet is really the only thing that finally starts to help (after many weeks though). You may already be doing this, but in case you're not or you're loose on the diet, you may wish to get strict.

ALA will definitely cause yeast to worsen. I had it happen too, as has Jinx on here.

Re: ALA and terrible odour [Re: Bex] #46387
12/31/08 12:39 AM
12/31/08 12:39 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Originally Posted by Bex
Hi Stuart,

What dose are you on? That sounds awful - but if it's any consolation (which it probably isn't) - when I first went on a candida diet which caused a tremendous shift of stored toxins, I stunk. The smell apparently was pungent. Almost a combination of chemical smells and other mouldy type smells.

My clothing stank from it also. I was quite humiliated actually, but it wasn't my fault. This went on for sometime and apparently it made some people feel sick (which they only told me later). I kept myself clean but no amount of washing was going to stop these toxic odours from expressing themselves via the pores of my skin (including my breath).

As they start to circulate and come out, you can indeed smell. You can gain a coated tongue also and rashes/itching etc. As these things manifest themselves from inside to outside. So that was just from diet alone. That's how much I was bloated up with toxins and for so many years. I have never had that happen again, even though in the past few years I have indeed gone off the diet to some extent. It was that first time and it must have been quite a shock to my system to be able to expel so much when given the chance. I had massive headaches and crying during it too, but the end result (back then anyway) was quite tremendous. A few weeks later and I felt quite renewed. I looked it too. But that was when I only really had mercury as my main problem (not like now where I have multiple issues and diet only does so much).

You will need to treat yeast as you chelate and diet is the foundation of the treatment - antifungals are only supplementary. I do not even take them as I don't find them much help anymore. The diet is really the only thing that finally starts to help (after many weeks though). You may already be doing this, but in case you're not or you're loose on the diet, you may wish to get strict.

ALA will definitely cause yeast to worsen. I had it happen too, as has Jinx on here.
Just curious have you ever tried to get to the bottom or actually cure your candida instead of just staying on the diet, which infact does not get rid of it? If you eat a bad thing two years from now it will flare up again, maybe even worse I read! Have you tried Oxygen or things like that Bex? I have read that thats the only way to really get rid of it, oxygen which gets rid of it systemically. I will find that link and post it for you, and above all of that TRY IT MYSELF this year and try to get rid of it for it bothers me too. I could not live on the diet though ;), sorry it would just KILL me to live like that.

BTW what are you issues or that problem you have? Have you ever found out what it is or researched into it? Thats weird, it seriously is puzzling and I am sure pisses you off as well knowing you can't find the cure because you don't know what you have! I am trying to help others out in here as well as myself, feel free to talk to me and I will try to help you out like you do others Bex.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited by Sean; 12/31/08 12:41 AM.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: ALA and terrible odour [Re: Sean] #46392
12/31/08 06:12 AM
12/31/08 06:12 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Sean,

Thanks for your response and helpful suggestions. My opinion of candida is as follows (after experiencing it at different times in my life).

Candida will not be cured, unless the immune system is restored. Candida is only an opportunist and takes advantage of a bad situation. Whether it's mercury poisoning, viral infection, cavitations etc pulling the body down, candida easily takes over. Whatever it is, the body can no longer keep yeast at healthy levels and that's what the problem is with me. Mind you, a course of antibiotics can also do it, however if the person was healthy beforehand, they should be able to recover after treating the yeast and restoring the gut flora as long as they do not suffer an ongoing condition.

However, somebody with an ongoing underlying problem will not cure their candida unless they cure the underlying problem. you can "control" candida (to a point) in such a situation, but that's as far as one will get because the reason candida happened in the first place is not being addressed/treated. It will always come back, unless the situation has changed for the better. So no matter what I do, how hard I attack the candida, it will continue to return because I have some kind of infection going on (not just mercury)keeping my immunity challenged continually. In fact, I could take antifungals till I'm blue in the face and it only gets me so far because candida is not the cause, just a symptom of a much bigger problem and I'm well aware of it. Antifungals no longer achieve much if anything now anyway. I can only "control" yeast to a point, but the underlying problem is still there. It can "help" once I get candida reduced, but my underying issues are never removed and they are the real problem here.

It started years ago after using an infected eye cosmetic and the infection (from bacteria or whatever) got into the eyes and unfortunately due to my already mercury poisoned body/immunity at that time (which I was recovering from with years of detox), the infection instead of remaining localised, became systemic. I was extremely ill from this all over and it became a chronic condition. It felt first like eye infection, but then spread and became like a flu virus, only it has stayed with me ever since and is much worse than a flu (even worse than glandular fever). At least I recovered from glandular fever with a good diet. This I have never recovered from. I went off balance, slurred my words and had chills, sore throats, developed a far worse candida problem, mental problems and swelling in the back of the mouth, as well as exercise intolerance and many more.

If that was not bad enough? I lost weight and gained gut problems. Then had wisdom tooth removal and got far worse after that. It's suspected I may have cavitations on top of it all. One doctor kept detecting wet gangrene in my mouth on his EAV machine (voll testing), but unfortunately xrays don't show much and bone scans tend to only show cavitations in much older wisdom tooth sites, rather than the newer ones. Yet it was after the newer ones when I noticed a deterioration. So it's very confusing for me. Seems to me like ongoing viral/bacterial problems. Cavitations can usually only be cured by surgery and that is easier said than done. To get that done, one must have the proof and satisfy the dentist/oral surgeon enough for them to go through with it. Finding one that believes in cavitations is the next problem. That is not easy either. It's expensive and there are no guarantees. Some require multiple surgeries too! Still no guarantees even then.

Supplements for me only work to a point, because the problem remains there as an ongoing challenge to my immunity. In fact, the more antifungals I use, the more my body tends to depend on them and I start requiring even MORE to keep yeast at bay. So I am too scared to put more onboard at this point, since candida is not the cause of all this - but again, a symptom and an outcome of a bigger problem/s.

I do not know the name of what I suffer and no testing has shown exactly what it is. There are many bacteria/viruses that doctors do not always know about nor test for. One doctor admitted to me there are many out there that are VERY severe, but they are not yet all known or understood or tested for. Nor is it known how to test for them and what to look for all the time. They may not kill a person, but they can devastate a person's immune system and life. This is not something you can just sit and detox from. I used to detox from mercury and treat candida and get fantastic results (over time), but not with this that I now suffer. I have done a lot over the years and spent alot of money doing this and that and winding up getting nowhere. So finally I just stuck to a good diet and found at least that did "something". And it doesn't cost me much either (except food).

You say to live on a diet like this would kill you? It would kill me NOT to live on this diet! it keeps me alive and I rely upon it. I was very close to...well put it this way, I was suicidal on a daily basis before it. Very dangerous sitaution. That's what candida and other things can do to a person.

If a person's suffering and situation is bad enough, a diet like this is a life saver and in the end, a person will usually do it for sheer desperation to feel more human and that's what I was finally driven to. It's a healthy diet, it's good for the immunity and keeps yeast a little more reduced. It's not a diet I wish to live on for LIFE, because I would like to include fruits and grains in my diet, but unfortunately I have to decide what I like more - having more of what I want in my diet? Or having a certain amount of healthy and happiness and sanity? even if it takes me weeks to achieve it, it's worth it, rather than continuing to consume higher carbs and becoming almost bedridden. If you are as bad as I am, you don't have a lot of choice in the matter. A healthy diet like this is good for anything, whether candida or whatever it is because it nourishes the body and I'm not consuming sugar that lowers immunity and does many other rotten things to the body.

I used to be able to consume a looser "candida diet" when I had mercury poisoning but not virus/infections. I ate healthy foods, but was still able to consume fruits, non gluten grains, potatoes (even potatoe chips), carob, honey, etc. So I didn't really feel too hard done by then wink If somebody doesn't wish to go on such a strict regime as I am now, they can certainly at the very least remove sugar, wheat/gluten and still gain some results - even if they continue to have natural high carb foods.

Let me know how things go if/when you decide to try the oxygen though! I"ll be interested to hear if you gain results and whether you have to continue taking it in order to maintain results....I can't imagine candida being cured though unless the underlying problem is dealt with. E.g. mercury poisoning in itself can be enough to keep candida going! But what I have now is even worse.

Anyway Sean, Merry Christmas to you and a happy new year too! Wishing you the best and thanks for your kind words and concern. Sorry about my long winded reply lol.

Re: ALA and terrible odour [Re: Bex] #46393
12/31/08 09:48 AM
12/31/08 09:48 AM
StuartUK  Offline OP
Graduate Member
Bex all my problems started with an infection from wearing contact lenses. I may well have been poisoned before but that triggered my immune system to start reacting the way it did. I still remember that day as i was in school and had to return home as the area around my right eye became so inflamed, After that everything just seemed to snowball in the worst way.

I don't think im going to take ALA. For me its way too dangerous. I'm going to stick to taking DMSA for the time being. I don't get the crazy thoughts i get when taking ALA. Im also taking small amounts of cilantro around the clock. I know many will say you can't get better without ALA, well i will not touch it until i've put at least another 10lbs on(i cant seem to gain weight either).

My candida is terrible though i'm starting to get it under control. Im taking formula SF722 and some other anti fungal which also has probiotics and L GLutamine in it. which hopefully will repair my gut. I smelled like death on ALA(or to be more accurate people said i smelled like a curry or something!)

Thanks for your advice and supportive words.

Stuart

Last edited by StuartUK; 12/31/08 09:49 AM.
Re: ALA and terrible odour [Re: Bex] #46407
01/01/09 04:44 PM
01/01/09 04:44 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Originally Posted by Bex
Hi Sean,

Thanks for your response and helpful suggestions. My opinion of candida is as follows (after experiencing it at different times in my life).

Candida will not be cured, unless the immune system is restored. Candida is only an opportunist and takes advantage of a bad situation. Whether it's mercury poisoning, viral infection, cavitations etc pulling the body down, candida easily takes over. Whatever it is, the body can no longer keep yeast at healthy levels and that's what the problem is with me. Mind you, a course of antibiotics can also do it, however if the person was healthy beforehand, they should be able to recover after treating the yeast and restoring the gut flora as long as they do not suffer an ongoing condition.

However, somebody with an ongoing underlying problem will not cure their candida unless they cure the underlying problem. you can "control" candida (to a point) in such a situation, but that's as far as one will get because the reason candida happened in the first place is not being addressed/treated. It will always come back, unless the situation has changed for the better. So no matter what I do, how hard I attack the candida, it will continue to return because I have some kind of infection going on (not just mercury)keeping my immunity challenged continually. In fact, I could take antifungals till I'm blue in the face and it only gets me so far because candida is not the cause, just a symptom of a much bigger problem and I'm well aware of it. Antifungals no longer achieve much if anything now anyway. I can only "control" yeast to a point, but the underlying problem is still there. It can "help" once I get candida reduced, but my underying issues are never removed and they are the real problem here.

It started years ago after using an infected eye cosmetic and the infection (from bacteria or whatever) got into the eyes and unfortunately due to my already mercury poisoned body/immunity at that time (which I was recovering from with years of detox), the infection instead of remaining localised, became systemic. I was extremely ill from this all over and it became a chronic condition. It felt first like eye infection, but then spread and became like a flu virus, only it has stayed with me ever since and is much worse than a flu (even worse than glandular fever). At least I recovered from glandular fever with a good diet. This I have never recovered from. I went off balance, slurred my words and had chills, sore throats, developed a far worse candida problem, mental problems and swelling in the back of the mouth, as well as exercise intolerance and many more.

If that was not bad enough? I lost weight and gained gut problems. Then had wisdom tooth removal and got far worse after that. It's suspected I may have cavitations on top of it all. One doctor kept detecting wet gangrene in my mouth on his EAV machine (voll testing), but unfortunately xrays don't show much and bone scans tend to only show cavitations in much older wisdom tooth sites, rather than the newer ones. Yet it was after the newer ones when I noticed a deterioration. So it's very confusing for me. Seems to me like ongoing viral/bacterial problems. Cavitations can usually only be cured by surgery and that is easier said than done. To get that done, one must have the proof and satisfy the dentist/oral surgeon enough for them to go through with it. Finding one that believes in cavitations is the next problem. That is not easy either. It's expensive and there are no guarantees. Some require multiple surgeries too! Still no guarantees even then.

Supplements for me only work to a point, because the problem remains there as an ongoing challenge to my immunity. In fact, the more antifungals I use, the more my body tends to depend on them and I start requiring even MORE to keep yeast at bay. So I am too scared to put more onboard at this point, since candida is not the cause of all this - but again, a symptom and an outcome of a bigger problem/s.

I do not know the name of what I suffer and no testing has shown exactly what it is. There are many bacteria/viruses that doctors do not always know about nor test for. One doctor admitted to me there are many out there that are VERY severe, but they are not yet all known or understood or tested for. Nor is it known how to test for them and what to look for all the time. They may not kill a person, but they can devastate a person's immune system and life. This is not something you can just sit and detox from. I used to detox from mercury and treat candida and get fantastic results (over time), but not with this that I now suffer. I have done a lot over the years and spent alot of money doing this and that and winding up getting nowhere. So finally I just stuck to a good diet and found at least that did "something". And it doesn't cost me much either (except food).

You say to live on a diet like this would kill you? It would kill me NOT to live on this diet! it keeps me alive and I rely upon it. I was very close to...well put it this way, I was suicidal on a daily basis before it. Very dangerous sitaution. That's what candida and other things can do to a person.

If a person's suffering and situation is bad enough, a diet like this is a life saver and in the end, a person will usually do it for sheer desperation to feel more human and that's what I was finally driven to. It's a healthy diet, it's good for the immunity and keeps yeast a little more reduced. It's not a diet I wish to live on for LIFE, because I would like to include fruits and grains in my diet, but unfortunately I have to decide what I like more - having more of what I want in my diet? Or having a certain amount of healthy and happiness and sanity? even if it takes me weeks to achieve it, it's worth it, rather than continuing to consume higher carbs and becoming almost bedridden. If you are as bad as I am, you don't have a lot of choice in the matter. A healthy diet like this is good for anything, whether candida or whatever it is because it nourishes the body and I'm not consuming sugar that lowers immunity and does many other rotten things to the body.

I used to be able to consume a looser "candida diet" when I had mercury poisoning but not virus/infections. I ate healthy foods, but was still able to consume fruits, non gluten grains, potatoes (even potatoe chips), carob, honey, etc. So I didn't really feel too hard done by then wink If somebody doesn't wish to go on such a strict regime as I am now, they can certainly at the very least remove sugar, wheat/gluten and still gain some results - even if they continue to have natural high carb foods.

Let me know how things go if/when you decide to try the oxygen though! I"ll be interested to hear if you gain results and whether you have to continue taking it in order to maintain results....I can't imagine candida being cured though unless the underlying problem is dealt with. E.g. mercury poisoning in itself can be enough to keep candida going! But what I have now is even worse.

Anyway Sean, Merry Christmas to you and a happy new year too! Wishing you the best and thanks for your kind words and concern. Sorry about my long winded reply lol.
wink

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: ALA and terrible odour [Re: StuartUK] #46411
01/02/09 04:01 AM
01/02/09 04:01 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Bex all my problems started with an infection from wearing contact lenses. I may well have been poisoned before but that triggered my immune system to start reacting the way it did. I still remember that day as i was in school and had to return home as the area around my right eye became so inflamed, After that everything just seemed to snowball in the worst way.

That is really unusual, thanks for sharing that. Wow! It makes me feel less isolated, because I had trouble convincing anybody that a localised eye infection became systemic in my case. And stayed like that since. I think possibly it was the mercury poisoned immunity that made way for that to occur, but I could be wrong. However, at the time, i was also in the process of detoxing mercury very strongly and I may have been far more vulnerable.

But in your case, looks like a typical scenario of a person's body battling the mercury for a long time without obvious symptoms, until something else comes along to give you just enough of a knock to fall into chronic toxicity. I've heard similar.

I don't think im going to take ALA. For me its way too dangerous. I'm going to stick to taking DMSA for the time being. I don't get the crazy thoughts i get when taking ALA. Im also taking small amounts of cilantro around the clock. I know many will say you can't get better without ALA, well i will not touch it until i've put at least another 10lbs on(i cant seem to gain weight either).

It's not unusual to get symptoms in the mind from using ALA. Unfortunately, unlike DMSA it does not suppress symptoms AT ALL. However, it's the only true brain chelating agent that Andy can recommend with a proper protocol attached. he does not know exactly how cilantro works to be able to suggest a protocol - which is why he won't recommend it. However, he has suggested that some can/do use it with some results and I'm sure he's also said that if ALA is not tolerated then they maybe able to try cilantro. But certainly he himself does not really recommend the stuff. If someone is going to try it, then definitely after reducing blood levels further.

My candida is terrible though i'm starting to get it under control. Im taking formula SF722 and some other anti fungal which also has probiotics and L GLutamine in it. which hopefully will repair my gut. I smelled like death on ALA(or to be more accurate people said i smelled like a curry or something!)

Yeah mine is also. Very difficult situation when the underlying problem is the case of candida and the reason for it's continuation. But best of luck gaining any kind of control over it, because it should still help. I don't treat yeast without the diet though. It's like feeding the yeast whilst attempting to kill it with antifungals at the sametime - which is defeating the purpose IMO.

Re: ALA and terrible odour [Re: Sean] #46412
01/02/09 04:03 AM
01/02/09 04:03 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
I caught your wink Sean - cheeky b*gger lol.