News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,689 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
340,125 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,808 Please HELP!!!
162,857 Open Conspiracy
106,940 History rules
99,398 Symmetry
88,017 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
chlorella #47247
02/09/09 01:04 AM
02/09/09 01:04 AM
K
katson  Offline OP
Well I took 4 tabs chlorella for 2 days...my brain is a mess, body is as bad....never do that again...of course i read all Bex's warnings AFTER this .. brilliant. i'm taking c,e and selenium. anything help this reaction? thx kathy

Friends are God's way of appologizing for family.
Re: chlorella [Re: katson] #47248
02/09/09 01:54 AM
02/09/09 01:54 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
How does this happen? Always boggled me, I could take 9 grams in a day and feel great! Yet so many can't tolerate it? wow, DAMN. Sorry but I really tolerate it well and don't tolerate alot of other things well, but this was always great to me. Selenium makes me a mess though! So you got something on me there if you can take it, the natural form really messes me up, flares up Candida and makes me nutso lol.

BTW alot of water? Lemon in water to help you get it out? Charcoal? All of those might just help you get it all out.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: chlorella [Re: Sean] #47249
02/09/09 02:49 AM
02/09/09 02:49 AM
K
katson  Offline OP
thx sean, excuse my not czpitalizing...using 2 hands...too hard right now...i lied .. only did c and e today..yes more water, have to dig out my chzrcoal..thx again, k

Re: chlorella [Re: Sean] #47250
02/09/09 02:51 AM
02/09/09 02:51 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Kathy, I'm sorry you read my warnings too late frown

Keep up the antioxidants, mercury depletes them big time! Funnily enough, in some people, just replacing them alone can precipitate some detox reactions because the antioxidant power is increased and the body starts to shunt out toxins more effectively and that may include some metals in the process. Used to do that with me.

As for the mobilising and redistribution of the metals from chlorella? You maybe able to correct this with Cutler's protocol. DMSA, taken every 4 hours around the clock (need to wake at night to take doses also) for a few days at a time. Then a break and then repeat and continue this until the reaction has settled and blood levels of mercury are reduced.

His book mentions 50 mg of DMSA. However, for many this is too much. 25 mg, or less maybe safer. Even lower! But the main thing is the every 4 hour routine, which keeps mercury movement more balanced and can even correct a redistribution reaction. It's done that with me before, so I can attest to this.

The routine is usually about 3 days on the DMSA (every 4 hours), 4 days off as a break. Or longer if you wish. Up to a week is ok. E.g. one week on, one week off. Or thereabouts. Not wise to take it longer than a week apparently. Because of broken sleep and the stress of chelation can deplete minerals.

Large doses of vitamin C, or even IV vitamin C maybe helpful also.

Supplement regime that Cutler recommends is pretty much:

Vitamin C (taken 3-4 times daily for effectiveness). E.g. 1-2 grams (1000-2000 mg) 3-4 times a day.
Vitamin B complex 3-4 times a day.
Vitamin E once or twice a day.
Magnesium 3-4 times daily
Milk thistle 3-4 times daily
Zinc, once/twice a day.

Omega 3 is also very important. I would get a good quality mercury free/tested fish oil. Protein (in meats/eggs) and animal fats are also important. Butter is great and every healing. Hal Huggins recommends meat and egg protein and butter for mercury toxic people and a diet free from sugar/wheat/gluten/caffeine. Coffee is the worst for caffeine. I do ok on tea. Sugar and wheat/gluten/yeast are dreadful in my opinion. Anything containing these for me as a mercury toxic person were like pure poison.

Re: chlorella [Re: Sean] #47251
02/09/09 03:16 AM
02/09/09 03:16 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
How does this happen? Always boggled me, I could take 9 grams in a day and feel great! Yet so many can't tolerate it? wow, DAMN. Sorry but I really tolerate it well and don't tolerate alot of other things well, but this was always great to me. Selenium makes me a mess though! So you got something on me there if you can take it, the natural form really messes me up, flares up Candida and makes me nutso lol.

I'm not sure why this happens Sean. I think perhaps the extra sulfur that the body doesn't need is then left available to mobilise mercury instead. Those who need it and use it more, may not get the same reactions...just a thought. If you respond well to garlic as well, as I think you said you did, then this emphasizes that you do well on sulfur. However, for some people with mercury, the reactions can be pretty horrible and long lasting. Food may not be "as bad", but supplements are usually in potent form and deliver it in a big dose.

Selenium can cause reactions too. But it is not a mobilising agent like chlorella. Andy realises some do not respond well to selenium and his suggestion is to try it in the form of selenomethione, which seems better tolerated or simply not take it at all if it continues to pose a problem. You can get natural selenium from certain foods and apparently garlic is one of them. So you maybe getting enough. I think brazil nuts are another one that contains it. Butter too? I have heard.

If it is not the form of selenium, it maybe the dose being too high. Also selenium tends to have a reaction with mercury, as in mercury displaces selenium. So replacing selenium may displace some mercury in the process and may precipitate a certain amount of detox reactions. I've had this myself and had to lower the dose or take a break. Certainly some forms of selenium maybe less tolerated for various reasons that I am unsure about. But dose/detox may also come into it.

Replacing antioxidants of any kind may well set off some detox responses. The antioxidant power of the body is increased, so that could be expected. Depends how readily available the mercury is too. I used to get reactions just by consuming a good quality vitamin C powder with bioflavanoids. That alone used to set off some metal detox. But it was very effective and long term, it was most helpful to me. I just had to take it easy at first and build up.

Re: chlorella [Re: katson] #47252
02/09/09 04:27 AM
02/09/09 04:27 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by katson
thx sean, excuse my not czpitalizing...using 2 hands...too hard right now...i lied .. only did c and e today..yes more water, have to dig out my chzrcoal..thx again, k
Are you alright Kats? You seem very off here! I hope you get well soon, you seem to be all over from this there. I will pray for you and hope you get better.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: chlorella [Re: Sean] #47260
02/09/09 06:07 PM
02/09/09 06:07 PM
K
katson  Offline OP
sean, i feel as tho my brain is indepedantly attacking my body.. i know this sounds rediculous, but for me, this is what merc does. it's like after the first attack after amalgam placement in '84. i felt had to convince/bargain with my brain not to hurt me. (how's that for nuts!) it's a struggle but again i am hanging on. thx for all the support here.

bex, i will split my doses of the vits and dose more frequently. have to get more dmsa when dis. comes later this month. in the meantime i'm taking low doses of valium to get thru this (which can be a problem in itself ) i wish this sciatica would go...but then is it real? or my rediculous brain?

Re: chlorella [Re: katson] #47263
02/09/09 06:28 PM
02/09/09 06:28 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Katson,

Apart from taking frequent and plentiful doses of important antioxidants, definitely make sure you get plenty of the omega 3 oils too. It's amazing how mercury depletes essential fatty acids and antioxidants. And minerals too. Magnesium/zinc is important also. As are the B complex.

Diet of course is essential. I consider that the foundation of everything else. In fact, sometimes "extras" that treat yeast can be problematic. As in my case - antifungals and probiotics have been deterimental for me, rather than helpful and caused big problems and long lasting impact, even after stopping their use.

I hope that that DMSA (taken Cutler style) will help you and begin to remove the body/blood burden of mercury and hopefully correct some of the redistribution you have suffered from chlorella.

It is hard to say whether the symptoms you are experiencing are actually "body" related, or brain related (the control centre). Since many responses in the body can be from brain toxicity. But one thing is certain, the blood/body levels must be reduced before attempting brain chelation. Much safer that way! So let's hope DMSA can begin to clear the path for you to take on a brain chelator later on.

Re: chlorella [Re: katson] #47266
02/10/09 12:42 AM
02/10/09 12:42 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Well I took 4 tabs chlorella for 2 days...my brain is a mess, body is as bad....never do that again...of course i read all Bex's warnings AFTER this .. brilliant. i'm taking c,e and selenium. anything help this reaction? thx kathy

Never ever take chlorella again. You absolutely have to avoid stuff like cilantro, chlorella, high sulfur food, NDF, HMD, MSM, Cysteine, Glutathione IV etc.

Also never take DMPS, DMSA, ALA if it's not on andy cutler frequent dose schedule.

The things above will make you horribly worse.

Jammes Recommends: Try Cutler Chelation.

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

moderate poisoning: 50 Rounds ALA
severe poisoning: 80-150 Rounds ALA
Re: chlorella [Re: jammes] #47267
02/10/09 12:44 AM
02/10/09 12:44 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Bex, How is your chelation with ALA going?

Jammes Recommends: Try Cutler Chelation.

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

moderate poisoning: 50 Rounds ALA
severe poisoning: 80-150 Rounds ALA
Re: chlorella [Re: jammes] #47268
02/10/09 12:54 AM
02/10/09 12:54 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Jammes, I have not done any of it. I've had a horrible reaction to probiotics and am still trying to recover. The only thing that appears to keep me stable is the diet.

I mentioned how I took ALA before and all it did was make the yeast worse. Right now, I cannot afford to make matters even worse and am in no state to chelate.

My yeast condition was much worse following a virus and then later after tooth extraction. I never had a yeast condition nearly this bad with mercury toxicity and only had to go on a pretty loose candida diet. So there is more to it.

If I do decide to take ALA at anytime, it will only be when (if) I am in any state to handle more. My body is in no state to handle any further toxins. I'm not even handling the aftermarth of this. Even some of my previous "safe foods" are now causing problems (bloating/pain/toxicity). So the last thing I'm going to do is take ALA on top of what I'm going through now.

Re: chlorella [Re: jammes] #47293
02/10/09 04:53 PM
02/10/09 04:53 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by jammes

Never ever take chlorella again. You absolutely have to avoid stuff like cilantro, chlorella, high sulfur food, NDF, HMD, MSM, Cysteine, Glutathione IV etc.

Also never take DMPS, DMSA, ALA if it's not on andy cutler frequent dose schedule.

The things above will make you horribly worse.
James thats for some I guess, I took Chlorella and Garlic for years and was all the better for it, I don't get all the hate on it in here or from Cutler, from some yes but not all people. She should avoid it it seems, yes I agree there. I don't know why but the things above or some of them made me and Russ better, Chlorella especially.

Re: chlorella [Re: Sean] #47300
02/10/09 06:03 PM
02/10/09 06:03 PM
Russ  Offline

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Cutler believes it should be avoided because some people have bad reactions to it. It seemed to work for me. I used it for some time after my amalgam removal and had good results and no reaction.

I now use it make my chemtrail masks, which help tremendously against the toxic inundation we are currently enduring:

http://urlbam.com/ha/Jzzzz

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: chlorella [Re: Sean] #47302
02/10/09 06:12 PM
02/10/09 06:12 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
James thats for some I guess, I took Chlorella and Garlic for years and was all the better for it, I don't get all the hate on it in here or from Cutler, from some yes but not all people. She should avoid it it seems, yes I agree there. I don't know why but the things above or some of them made me and Russ better, Chlorella especially.

I have had some responses from people from either side. Either criticised for not being firm enough regarding chlorella and products like it and needing to be more emphatic about Cutler's protocol OR criticised for the total opposite (for critising products like chlorella and advocating Cutler's protocol).

I've upset people on both sides unfortunately. So I realise there really is no winning this argument.

If you do well on these products Sean, then perhaps it's wise to stick with it. Your body obviously hungers for what they contain and thrives on it. Perhaps it is those who are low in sulfur that require the extra sulfur. Maybe others who get hurt by it, already have high sulfur and the extra sulfur acts instead as a mobiliser? I don't know, I maybe completely wrong.

It may well be the way each body responds to different ways of detoxing. As I said, the odd thing was, there were times I felt REALLY good on chlorella and other times I went almost pscyho after it. It was unpredictable for me. So it was not something I was overly comfortable with, since i never knew which way it was going to go.

Mercury is not really something you want to mess with. I have no idea whether damage was done by mobilising this stuff too much or not. Certainly I went through a lot of hell at the time of doing it. I hate to imagine what may have been done in those times. Mercury itself, being poisoned for so many years of my life would likely have damaged me regardless though. So it's hard to say.

Maybe not everybody is going to find the Cutler protocol the answer, but it has a very good track record and is a logical and well thought out protocol and one that ought to be tried at least. I know there are some people who seem to do well on the very things that Cutler warns about. Perhaps they are the exception rather than the rule though. Certainly I've heard enough negatives on mobilising agents and other protocols to feel that a warning is necessary in any case. I was hurt enough myself to understand how it feels.

Re: chlorella [Re: Bex] #47306
02/10/09 08:33 PM
02/10/09 08:33 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Bex

I have had some responses from people from either side. Either criticised for not being firm enough regarding chlorella and products like it and needing to be more emphatic about Cutler's protocol OR criticised for the total opposite (for critising products like chlorella and advocating Cutler's protocol).

I've upset people on both sides unfortunately. So I realise there really is no winning this argument.

If you do well on these products Sean, then perhaps it's wise to stick with it. Your body obviously hungers for what they contain and thrives on it. Perhaps it is those who are low in sulfur that require the extra sulfur. Maybe others who get hurt by it, already have high sulfur and the extra sulfur acts instead as a mobiliser? I don't know, I maybe completely wrong.

It may well be the way each body responds to different ways of detoxing. As I said, the odd thing was, there were times I felt REALLY good on chlorella and other times I went almost pscyho after it. It was unpredictable for me. So it was not something I was overly comfortable with, since i never knew which way it was going to go.

Mercury is not really something you want to mess with. I have no idea whether damage was done by mobilising this stuff too much or not. Certainly I went through a lot of hell at the time of doing it. I hate to imagine what may have been done in those times. Mercury itself, being poisoned for so many years of my life would likely have damaged me regardless though. So it's hard to say.

Maybe not everybody is going to find the Cutler protocol the answer, but it has a very good track record and is a logical and well thought out protocol and one that ought to be tried at least. I know there are some people who seem to do well on the very things that Cutler warns about. Perhaps they are the exception rather than the rule though. Certainly I've heard enough negatives on mobilising agents and other protocols to feel that a warning is necessary in any case. I was hurt enough myself to understand how it feels.
Yes but wouldn't it mobilize Mercury in me as well and mess me up regardless of thats what it does? I did't feel bad at all when on it, infact felt better, how is that so if it is bouncing it around? Thats all I ever wonder, did I harm my body more? If so I didn't feel it at all, just felt better while on it and almost immediately. I am scared to take it again now, pyschologically I might think it is hurting now and get symptoms, our mind is a powerful thing. I am glad I got here though, I will not use Cilantro again for a week or so like I did or other things, this site helped me out on that end and I am more cautious and safe about what to use now. BTW for the Candida Bex, ever tried Olive Leaf? I heard that is even in the bible! I have yet to try it but heard wonderful things, just want to know your thoughts on stuff like that. I know it's an antifungal so to speak, but does it do any damage or just good? I know your immune system (And mine) is the problem when it comes to Candida, so I might go that route and try to boost that up with minerals, probiotics and Reishi Mushroom, do that instead of using any antifungal at all.

Re: chlorella [Re: Sean] #47308
02/10/09 08:50 PM
02/10/09 08:50 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Yes but wouldn't it mobilize Mercury in me as well and mess me up regardless of thats what it does? I did't feel bad at all when on it, infact felt better, how is that so if it is bouncing it around? Thats all I ever wonder, did I harm my body more? If so I didn't feel it at all, just felt better while on it and almost immediately. I am scared to take it again now, pyschologically I might think it is hurting now and get symptoms, our mind is a powerful thing. I am glad I got here though, I will not use Cilantro again for a week or so like I did or other things, this site helped me out on that end and I am more cautious and safe about what to use now. BTW for the Candida Bex, ever tried Olive Leaf? I heard that is even in the bible! I have yet to try it but heard wonderful things, just want to know your thoughts on stuff like that. I know it's an antifungal so to speak, but does it do any damage or just good? I know your immune system (And mine) is the problem when it comes to Candida, so I might go that route and try to boost that up with minerals, probiotics and Reishi Mushroom, do that instead of using any antifungal at all.

Well, to me it's a mystery. I don't understand why for one person it hurts and another it helps. I think you ought to listen to your body. Though either way, I'd be wary of cilantro, since it apparently chelates brain mercury and is better used later once the body levels are down.

Sean, so far my response to attacking yeast with products has not proven helpful. Diet has ALWAYS been reliable and never harmful, only helpful. However, my experience with antifungals and probiotics has been the opposite.

Each time there has not just been "die off" but I seem to have a worse problem than when I started and often wind up having to be even stricter on the diet as a result. Whether this means the yeast adapts or returns stronger than before because of being attacked directly, or whether it's toxicity.

I am uncertain. But certainly for me it's been quite disastrous and my recent impact from probiotics is another example. Though I stopped taking them, I have been left with worse toxicity and sadly, my already restricted diet may now need to exclude raw nuts and acidophilus yoghurt. Once they were ok, after probiotics, they seem to be feeding the yeast as well as sugar.

That's the outcome I have had from probiotics. I'm still hoping for improvement, but so far nothing. It's been many weeks now. I'm living on exclusively meat and low carbohydrate vegetables. Whereas before, I was at least able to snack on raw nuts and sugar free acidophilus yoghurt.

I do not think I'll be trying anymore antifungals/probiotics, because frankly I don't know what I'm dealing with. I haven't really experienced much positives from either, if anything much negatives.

I think also that my condition maybe somewhat unique in respect to virus/infections, which maybe compounding problems and causing such unusual reactions to supplements (garlic is another one). So I can't really relate my experience to other people, since theirs could be entirely different and very positive.

I feel also that there is a way of treating/curing candida that must be done correctly in the correct stages in order to yield proper results. I have not done this completely. And certainly though I no longer tolerate nuts or yoghurt, it appears that they are not really so great anyway for a person with candida and can indeed feed yeast. I'm angry at giving them up, but at the sametime, if I wish to do the diet completely, then it maybe necessary anyway.

The stages are very necessary. Eliminating one of the stages may lead to nowhere. Since they appear to be very important in curing this condition.

Diet is first and that must be adhered to completely, or the person will usually continue to struggle. ONce the person has been on the diet properly for (possible months) a time, they may THEN be able to graduate to a stronger antifungal agent. If the person gets too much die off from that, they may need to stop and stick with the diet alone for awhile longer before trying again.

Only the last stage is implanting good bacteria and even then it must only be done once the first two stages have been done fully and for long enough that die off has warn off. If the probiotics cause too much negative effects, the person isn't ready for them.

Sadly, I rushed in and took them and the effects have been nothing short of disastrous. It would have been better had I never taken them and left things alone, than ending up how I am now. Diet alone is better than messing around and winding up a mess from taking products like this and winding up worse than when you started.

Re: chlorella [Re: Bex] #47312
02/11/09 01:32 AM
02/11/09 01:32 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Bex

Well, to me it's a mystery. I don't understand why for one person it hurts and another it helps. I think you ought to listen to your body. Though either way, I'd be wary of cilantro, since it apparently chelates brain mercury and is better used later once the body levels are down.

Sean, so far my response to attacking yeast with products has not proven helpful. Diet has ALWAYS been reliable and never harmful, only helpful. However, my experience with antifungals and probiotics has been the opposite.

Each time there has not just been "die off" but I seem to have a worse problem than when I started and often wind up having to be even stricter on the diet as a result. Whether this means the yeast adapts or returns stronger than before because of being attacked directly, or whether it's toxicity.

I am uncertain. But certainly for me it's been quite disastrous and my recent impact from probiotics is another example. Though I stopped taking them, I have been left with worse toxicity and sadly, my already restricted diet may now need to exclude raw nuts and acidophilus yoghurt. Once they were ok, after probiotics, they seem to be feeding the yeast as well as sugar.

That's the outcome I have had from probiotics. I'm still hoping for improvement, but so far nothing. It's been many weeks now. I'm living on exclusively meat and low carbohydrate vegetables. Whereas before, I was at least able to snack on raw nuts and sugar free acidophilus yoghurt.

I do not think I'll be trying anymore antifungals/probiotics, because frankly I don't know what I'm dealing with. I haven't really experienced much positives from either, if anything much negatives.

I think also that my condition maybe somewhat unique in respect to virus/infections, which maybe compounding problems and causing such unusual reactions to supplements (garlic is another one). So I can't really relate my experience to other people, since theirs could be entirely different and very positive.

I feel also that there is a way of treating/curing candida that must be done correctly in the correct stages in order to yield proper results. I have not done this completely. And certainly though I no longer tolerate nuts or yoghurt, it appears that they are not really so great anyway for a person with candida and can indeed feed yeast. I'm angry at giving them up, but at the sametime, if I wish to do the diet completely, then it maybe necessary anyway.

The stages are very necessary. Eliminating one of the stages may lead to nowhere. Since they appear to be very important in curing this condition.

Diet is first and that must be adhered to completely, or the person will usually continue to struggle. ONce the person has been on the diet properly for (possible months) a time, they may THEN be able to graduate to a stronger antifungal agent. If the person gets too much die off from that, they may need to stop and stick with the diet alone for awhile longer before trying again.

Only the last stage is implanting good bacteria and even then it must only be done once the first two stages have been done fully and for long enough that die off has warn off. If the probiotics cause too much negative effects, the person isn't ready for them.

Sadly, I rushed in and took them and the effects have been nothing short of disastrous. It would have been better had I never taken them and left things alone, than ending up how I am now. Diet alone is better than messing around and winding up a mess from taking products like this and winding up worse than when you started.
Probiotics always helped me and made me better, we are complete opposites! I get die offs sometimes from something, but it always helps after a few days! I can't relate to you at all on things! I can relate on Selenium though bugging me out, I felt like you did before on stuff like that! I was horrible, wanted to just knock myself out and get to sleep! Yeast got alot worse and I felt horrible. I can relate to you on some things Bex, but not on the yeast thing, I can eat alof of things still and be fine or just have a minor flare up most of the time. I can take probiotics too and be okay with that. I will work with you in here to help you find out what works and not for us, but our bodies are different and I tolerate alot better than you, except Selenium or some Kelp, my worst enemies at times for some reason frown Dulse is okay, but it does not have the the detox of Kombu, which can really mess me up after a few days or so. I have been where you have though, bugged out and felt nuts.

Re: chlorella [Re: Sean] #47313
02/11/09 06:21 AM
02/11/09 06:21 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Probiotics always helped me and made me better, we are complete opposites! I get die offs sometimes from something, but it always helps after a few days! I can't relate to you at all on things! I can relate on Selenium though bugging me out, I felt like you did before on stuff like that! I was horrible, wanted to just knock myself out and get to sleep! Yeast got alot worse and I felt horrible. I can relate to you on some things Bex, but not on the yeast thing, I can eat alof of things still and be fine or just have a minor flare up most of the time. I can take probiotics too and be okay with that. I will work with you in here to help you find out what works and not for us, but our bodies are different and I tolerate alot better than you, except Selenium or some Kelp, my worst enemies at times for some reason Dulse is okay, but it does not have the the detox of Kombu, which can really mess me up after a few days or so. I have been where you have though, bugged out and felt nuts.

Alot of things changed in my body after the infections (virus etc). I never used to be like this once, so it's hard for me to accept the changes that have taken place and the now bizzare reactions to ordinary products that once did not do this. The only thing I once got was the expected die off and then later improvement. Now I get something awful happen and then long term change/misery. So it now scares me to try anything.

I have indeed had bad responses with selenium before. Once it was good, but after the virus and when I wasn't treating yeast with diet? I had some psycho moments on selenium - quite frightening.

Yet before the virus etc, and when I was just mercury toxic? It was great stuff. Though powerful and I detoxed too much at first after trying it and had to take breaks from it and lessen the dose. But it helped a lot and was a part of my improvement I'm sure of it.

But yes it can cause some very odd effects at times and I'm not sure what the reason is and what circumstances are necessary for that to occur.

Yeah, you'll likely ok in regards to consuming a much looser diet than myself. I once could also. I could even cheat quite often and recover pretty quick too. But again, everything changed after the virus and other things that occured and my immunity just has not been the same since. So my candida issues of course are FAR worse. There really is no comparison. I'd give almost anything to go back, but that's the way it is.

Depending upon circumstances, one may have to adjust their diet/lifestyle to cope. And this is my only coping mechanism at the moment and the least risky to me. Sadly, knowing now that raw nuts and yoghurt are off my list, is a little scary. Considering that my extra challenge to the yeast with "harmless" probiotics appeared to be enough to have it return a stronger adversary than before. I don't know what else to put this down to. I didn't think I could take off more food from my list, but I was mistaken and am forced to frown

Re: chlorella [Re: Bex] #47331
02/11/09 08:27 PM
02/11/09 08:27 PM
Russ  Offline

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
When I had candida, I found that probiotics only helped when I took 3 to 4 times the amount recommended on the bottle.

So, when I began taking about 6 to 8 capsules per day, the difference became obvious.

I say this to encourage those who are not getting results from probiotics to not be afraid to take more.

Probiotic Eleven

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: chlorella [Re: Russ] #47334
02/11/09 09:15 PM
02/11/09 09:15 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
I'd say under most circumstances, probiotics would be of help. My condition is abnormal and again, I only started having odd responses like this following virus and tooth extraction.

Before that, I didn't have this problem. The only responses I got was die off (which is expected and a sign things are working). And I did ok. Though I always found diet to be enough for me personally. I didn't require ongoing use of antifungals and certainly they were no substitute for the diet.

So to those who do ok with probiotics? Keep on with it, it's no doubt doing good and implanting beneficial bacteria.

However, I will state that the usual method of doing things are in stages and diet/supplements are implemented first to reduce yeast population and improve immunity. This then allows for natural die off to occur, which is often more than enough at first on its own and may take weeks before a person starts to recover. Antifungals do their job better and more thoroughly when yeast is already been weakened and reduced from withdrawing the foods it requires to survive/thrive upon. Antifungals work together with the diet. Then once die off has been reduced from both diet/supplements and later antifungals - then probiotics can be employed to replace good bacteria back in where the overgrowth has been reduced/removed.

There is no point in swallowing antifungals and probiotics if a person continues to feed yeast with their diet. It defeats the purpose. Candida MUST have its food supply reduced significantly. In all the professionals and books on the matter (written by professionals) that I have encountered, diet is of upmost importance and the first stage that is started for any candida victim until they are ready to start antifungals and later probiotics.

Antifungals and probiotics are of help, but they should not be relied upon to do the entire job - they are only supplementary to the diet plan. There is apparently no short cuts to true yeast treatment programmes, despite what some websites might tell you in order to sell a product. Ive seen disappointed people on candida forums who fell such promises and woke up sadder but wiser when they realised there is no magic bullet for this condition, but instead the requirement for efforts on our part to reduce it and control it and hopefully cure it.

Re: chlorella [Re: Russ] #47344
02/12/09 01:13 AM
02/12/09 01:13 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Russ
When I had candida, I found that probiotics only helped when I took 3 to 4 times the amount recommended on the bottle.

So, when I began taking about 6 to 8 capsules per day, the difference became obvious.

I say this to encourage those who are not getting results from probiotics to not be afraid to take more.

Probiotic Eleven
Yes Russ I agree, it depends on how much reaches where it is supposed to go, alot does not because of stomach acid. I try to get one that passes through the acid to get where it belongs and be effective, but yes higher doses do work better for me. I had one that was 50 billion and took it daily! Very good stuff it was (CP1 I believe?). I agree you need more, you have how much bacteria in your stomach? 1 billion will do nothing to help really IMO, good post!