News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Interesting article about candida #47372
02/13/09 01:56 AM
02/13/09 01:56 AM
JK98  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
NYC ***

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: JK98] #47373
02/13/09 03:13 AM
02/13/09 03:13 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
JK, thank you for this article. It has answered a very important question for me. My doctor told me to take a teaspoon of baking soda 3 times a day for two weeks and then drop back to a maintainance dose of one teaspoon twice daily.

I tried it and I felt worse. The yeast felt even worse and instead of "die off" i felt something opposite occur and i was up most of the night last night in a state. I was also itching in certain places I won't mention excessively and it didn't feel like the same itching I get with die off (as odd as that sounds, you get to know yourself pretty well).

Now her reasons for this? To increase alkilinity in my body. WEll guess what? The article warns against this and says it can make yeast WORSE. Promotes yeast overgrowth and how candida people are often already too alkiline. This may make sense as to why things got worse for me.

wink I don't think I'll be taking that again.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: Bex] #47375
02/13/09 03:34 AM
02/13/09 03:34 AM
JK98  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
It also mentions that a sodium deficiency can lead to low stomach acid, and to candida overgrowth! Low stomach acid is also correlated with parasites, which many here have suffered from. I know my diet is usually low in salt, and I tend to feel better when I increase my salt intake. It isn't just eating iodized salt that makes me feel better, but even eating salty snacks, which don't have iodized salt.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: JK98] #47376
02/13/09 04:02 AM
02/13/09 04:02 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
I have more than enough sodium from my salt intake. Like yourself, I find it helpful. However, I don't think baking soda is such a great idea, as this may provide excess sodium (sodium bicarbonate). But more than that is the alkaline thing I"m a bit wary about.

i used to eat potatoe chips with plenty of salt and felt pretty good and I don't believe it was iodised either. That was when I was able to get away with consuming high carb foods (though I was unable to eat sugar/wheat/gluten/yeast products).

It's also a good thing to add ocean sea salt to vitamin C or lemon drinks. About half a teaspoon or so.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: Bex] #47449
02/15/09 11:53 AM
02/15/09 11:53 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Yeast is caused by excessive heavy metals in the body.

The only thing that can "cure" it is detoxification.

Jammes Recommends: Try Cutler Chelation.

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

moderate poisoning: 50 Rounds ALA
severe poisoning: 80-150 Rounds ALA
Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: jammes] #47459
02/16/09 02:18 AM
02/16/09 02:18 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Originally Posted by jammes
Yeast is caused by excessive heavy metals in the body.

The only thing that can "cure" it is detoxification.
Yes you are right, and it is caused by antibiotics and steriods too, Antibiotics being the main cause of Yeast IMO. I imagine all three can cause it, and yes Detox can CURE it as you said, good post Jammes you are on a roll today! More should think like you in here and realize just taking a thing here and there will not cure it, it's caused by something and it's an aftereffect of that there, peace.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: Sean] #47461
02/16/09 02:31 AM
02/16/09 02:31 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Yeast is not just caused by heavy metals in the body. Yeast is caused by inefficient immune functioning, whether metal related or otherwise. The body is unable to maintain a healthy balance of yeast when it is either poisoned or challenged by something else.

Yeast itself is not the enemy, it is when it gains a strong foothold because the body can no longer keep it at healthy levels.

Either from heavy metal poisoning or something else, be it virus/infection/other chemical/antibiotics etc. There are plenty of other reasons for excessive yeast overgrowth from a challenged immune system than heavy metal exposure.

I have been mercury toxic, even at my worst and NEVER had a yeast condition as badly as I have now. My problems with yeast grew FAR worse after virus/infection and possibly hidden dental infection may also be there. Again, all this is not so easily diagnosed.

Yes, heavy metals are responsible for a lot, but not always everything. They may of course set the grounds for other things to occur, but it is not always so easy to detox/heal when there are other issues going on that interfere badly with proper detoxing. Ever since I had this, I have not been able to detox properly.

There is more to this than simply heavy metals, since I can go right back to when this occured and it all followed a severe viral/bacteria infection, then later got worse following tooth extraction.

I think I have already repeated this a number of times now. I'm not disputing that I still have metals, but ever since this occured, I ceased responding to chelation properly. And ceased being able to respond to other detox regimes. Even sweating properly became more difficult. And found it hard to even get a healing crisis.

I think unless a person has gone through it, they won't usually understand. And I wouldn't have either, had this not occured. I was well on my way to fully healing from mercury toxicity and getting healthier by the year before this happened.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: Bex] #47464
02/16/09 03:12 AM
02/16/09 03:12 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Bex
Yeast is not just caused by heavy metals in the body. Yeast is caused by inefficient immune functioning, whether metal related or otherwise. The body is unable to maintain a healthy balance of yeast when it is either poisoned or challenged by something else.

Yeast itself is not the enemy, it is when it gains a strong foothold because the body can no longer keep it at healthy levels.

Either from heavy metal poisoning or something else, be it virus/infection/other chemical/antibiotics etc. There are plenty of other reasons for excessive yeast overgrowth from a challenged immune system than heavy metal exposure.

I have been mercury toxic, even at my worst and NEVER had a yeast condition as badly as I have now. My problems with yeast grew FAR worse after virus/infection and possibly hidden dental infection may also be there. Again, all this is not so easily diagnosed.

Yes, heavy metals are responsible for a lot, but not always everything. They may of course set the grounds for other things to occur, but it is not always so easy to detox/heal when there are other issues going on that interfere badly with proper detoxing. Ever since I had this, I have not been able to detox properly.

There is more to this than simply heavy metals, since I can go right back to when this occured and it all followed a severe viral/bacteria infection, then later got worse following tooth extraction.

I think I have already repeated this a number of times now. I'm not disputing that I still have metals, but ever since this occured, I ceased responding to chelation properly. And ceased being able to respond to other detox regimes. Even sweating properly became more difficult. And found it hard to even get a healing crisis.

I think unless a person has gone through it, they won't usually understand. And I wouldn't have either, had this not occured. I was well on my way to fully healing from mercury toxicity and getting healthier by the year before this happened.
Well if Metals cause your Immune system to be low then it is a cause right Bex? I know it's not there for the metals, but from the immune system being very low correct? That can cause just that too, and therefore an aftereffect of it correct? I might be wrong, but seriously this is something I think daily. Some can have problems alot of times and think it is yeast because of the symptoms, metals being one of them! I took the spit test many of times though, I have alot of yeast, it's that simple and antibiotics are to blame IMO! I took alot and even steroids from inhalers in high school, after that I went downhill yearly! Thank Bex, pleasure again to talk to you.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: Sean] #47465
02/16/09 03:31 AM
02/16/09 03:31 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Sean,

Yeah, metals can be a cause. I think not just indirectly by lowering immunity, but I think i read somewhere that yeast proliferate in the presence of a heavy metal environment. Odd, but apparently they can hold their own weight in metal. Yeast have been apparently shown to contain metals in a metal toxic person. I believe this because of my response to a strong antifungal herbal remedy and I became acutely metal toxic after it's use. Simply because it blasted open the yeast cell walls, killing yeast in large numbers and not just releasing yeast toxins, but metals.

I had to chelate to help my self. Luckily I responded more than because the metals were more surfaced and the DMSA grabbed them.

BUT, they are not the ONLY cause of lowered immunity. There are other things that can lower immunity that are not always metal related and maybe totally unrelated.

Though for me? I believe I had SEVERE metal toxicity most of my life and I KNOW that it lowered my immunity. But never to the extent that the later viral infection and tooth extraction did. At least metals are detoxable! Watch what happens if you wind up in a chronic state of immune dysfunction with certain virus/bacteria and then try and detox. I have had viruses before by the way (glandular fever) and even THEY didn't do the damage that this other bacteria/virus has done, which still is unnamed.

This virus (and possible dental infection) has lowered my immunity to such an extent (or challenged it), that yeast has taken over my life almost and I do not respond to chelation/detox like I did.

So there are other causes to low immunity, not just heavy metals. I may have combination of problems, metals, virus/infections etc. Long term severe mercury poisoning, regardless of me finally healing from it, may stillhave put me into a position of contracting something like this and not efficiently dealing with it as I may have under more normal circumstances.

As I said, my response to detoxing/chelation is almost a NON response. This was not so before all this.

I'm sorry that you had so many antibiotics and steroids Sean. Yes, that could have caused a severe yeast situation. And couple that with metals, chemicals etc, and it's tough to deal with. A multifaceted approach is usually necessary, but easier said than done if there is something causing difficulty in responding to detox plans.

I am not going to go near chelation unless/until things balance out a bit more. I was really hurt by the probiotics and haven't recovered since. I'm in pain daily in the gut area and certanly ALA makes my yeast situations far worse. I can barey function as it is.

Good to talk to you too! smile

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: Bex] #47475
02/16/09 10:43 AM
02/16/09 10:43 AM
JK98  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Bex, I suggest that you try echinacea, goldenseal, and cayenne. These have helped me greatly.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: JK98] #47478
02/16/09 05:08 PM
02/16/09 05:08 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi JK98, I have tried these products in the past without much help. Thank you for the suggestions though and I may give them a go again.

Right now I am battling the impact of the probiotics and not doing well. Though I stopped over a month ago, the yeast seems to have returned stronger as a result of using them. Everyday is a misery.

I now get the same symptoms I used to get when consuming high carbohydrate foods, yet I'm not consuming them. The diet is now failing to work and keep yeast in place. Thanks to treating it more aggressively, it has decided to come back MORE AGGRESSIVELY.

That's the outcome of probiotics. So now my symptoms are pretty much similar to what I'd get if I consumed sugar. Brain fog, pain/cramping/gas, loss of concentration, tiredness, fearfulness, and further intolerance to exercise. I now cannot exercise without feeling ill and flushed. I have to stop halfway through.

Again, I know they have helped other people, they have been nothing short of disastrous for me.

Sorry for the whine here, I am really not myself at all.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: JK98] #47480
02/16/09 08:58 PM
02/16/09 08:58 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by JK98
Bex, I suggest that you try echinacea, goldenseal, and cayenne. These have helped me greatly.
Cayenne is great! I read about it and how it helps other things work alot better as well, so it has double benefit by taking it.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: Bex] #47482
02/16/09 09:23 PM
02/16/09 09:23 PM
JK98  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I think the key to fighting candida is to strengthen the immune system. A diet too low in carbohydrates might even depress the immune system though. Avoiding sugars and alcohol does make sense though.

Have you increased your magnesium input? That article mentions that low sodium or low magnesium(high calcium/magnesium ratio) can contribute to candida overgrowth.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: JK98] #47483
02/16/09 09:44 PM
02/16/09 09:44 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Yes, I totally agree about building the immune system up so it can better keep yeast in balance. Diet is the foundation. It's a mistake to simply take stuff and expect miracles. The body builds on nutrition. And the right nutrition and eliminating what is interferring with absorption of nutrients and the things that also lower immunity (ie. sugar) is for me, the first and most important step. (aside from things like amalgam removal, other sources of toxicity/infecton etc).

Well, I haven't noticed a diet low in carbs has had any deterimental impact, rather it has aided me, but I think I still have enough anyway. However, when I start eating fruit, or carrots, or grain of any kind, I deteriorate rapidly due to the yeast feeding. So I'm in a big of a catch 22 situation in that regard. Though I would LOVE to broaden my diet, I relapse everytime I try. So I pretty much know what my body can handle and what it cannot at this time.

I'd be happy to be on the diet I used to be on before this virus. Though I was unable to have sugar, wheat/gluten or yeast. I was still able to consume fruits, non wheat/non gluten grains, potatoes, carob, chips, etc at that time and did ok. Though I was still heavily mercury toxic. And of course, needed to chelate, which I did after amalgam removal. I never had to be so restrictive on the diet that I do now.

Yeah, I take a supplement that has equal amounts of calcium and magnesium. But I also take an extra magnesium supplement as well. Because I need more magnesium (blood test apparently proved that).

I also have a multi vitamin/mineral powder supplement from a lab (that my doctor also sells). Selenium drops. Zinc. Magnesium/calcium and seperate magnesium. Fish oil (mercury free), vitamin E and diluted lugol's iodine.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: Bex] #47495
02/17/09 03:49 AM
02/17/09 03:49 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
candida is caused by heavy metals. There are exceptions to this for example terminally ill people with AIDS.

Increased symptoms during or after chelation confirms heavy metal toxicity.

Candida is one of the symptoms of your disease.

Your candida gets worse after taking ALA = You are heavy metal toxic.

If you weren't toxic chelating would not affected your candida.

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: jammes] #47497
02/17/09 05:05 AM
02/17/09 05:05 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Thanks Jammes.

I take your point. But you need to take mine also.

Candida is not just caused by heavy metals or AIDS virus. There are plenty of other means of lowering immunity that those. And many I'm sure that even doctors haven't got a name for yet. Plenty of severe bacterias/viruses out there that have devastated people's lives/immunities other than the aids virus or heavy metals.

The virus/bacteria that I got in 2003 was and is severe. It devastated me, my immune system and my life. It is not the same as glandular fever, or in fact any other kind of virus I've had which I always recovered from. Nor was/is it the same as heavy metal toxicity. My health, my response to detox, everything has completely changed.

Yeah, my increased candida problem with ALA use may well be due to heavy metals still present. But certainly, heavy metals themselves are not the entire problem. Since bacteria infection, my body fails to respond to detoxing as it did and I am not even able to eliminate toxins properly. That has only been an issue since the bacteria/virus. This was never an issue with heavy metal toxicity. I've repeated this a number of times now.

One who has not had the same thing happen to them, maybe not be in a position to be dismissive. The doctors I have been to understand that there are of course virus/bacteria they do not have a name for it, or an accurate enough test for, nor are they all understood. I've battled trying to get anybody to understand what's happened to me since I got it. And in the end, I usually wind up giving up bothering.

Yes, I will be trying ALA - but not until I am in a position to handle it. It was bad enough before, but right now it would be a disaster.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: Bex] #47498
02/17/09 06:07 AM
02/17/09 06:07 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
what you have sounds like CFS. All the CFS people have bacteria and viruses because their immune system is depressed.

bacteria etc. do not supress your immune system but will be present if your immunity is low......

the severly poisoned people who don't detox themselves can get worse and worse..even when there is no exposure...

your immune system never worked right... so why do you believe suddenly mercury wasn't suppressing it anymore and a virus was doing it instead? Doesn't make any sense to me?

what happened is that you probably backfired from chelation cause you chelated with hidden amalgams in your mouth... then you got an infection that your mercury supressed immune system could not fight.

and it became chronic... and you got worse from it...

The fact that you cannot even tolerate ALA means that you must be extremely toxic.... Only the sickest cannot do it...

Last edited by jammes; 02/17/09 06:14 AM.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: jammes] #47507
02/17/09 03:41 PM
02/17/09 03:41 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
what you have sounds like CFS. All the CFS people have bacteria and viruses because their immune system is depressed.

bacteria etc. do not supress your immune system but will be present if your immunity is low......

Yes I guess it maybe chronic fatigue syndrome. But there is more to it. See what you make of this JK98. I might as well throw it out there. But I warn you, you will find it very strange.

During my time of detox/chelation from mercury (post amalgam removal) I was at a time where I was getting well. At this stage, I was still on DMSA (Cutler style). I had been 5-6 years post removal. Remember I had not been actively detoxing early on, as I did not understand chelation and only realised I needed to do something when I began to dump mercury. At any rate, I started chelation quite late.

At one point during that time of detoxing and slowly getting better, I used an infected eye cosmetic. The bacteria got into the eyes. I then developed a kind of flu (what I thought was a flu). The eye pain caused by this bacteria was so bad, that I really cannot even readily describe it. I was unable to read properly without bringing the pain on worse, or wear eye make up. It would spread also to every other eye comsetic I tried to use. I spent many times with a wet cloth held over my eyes because of the sheer pain.

From there, it spread into the head area. I then started to go off balance and believe it or not, I even slurred my words a little. My thinking became quite slow and I felt movement in the head/chill like sensations. Though the eye symptoms had somewhat improved, it had simply spread. I went to the doctor and he said "oh it's just stress, don't worry about it". However, he gave me a blood test just in case.

Two nurses told me that the blood test showed I had Cytomegalo virus and that it was active. however, the doctor contradicted them and said "It is NOT active" and that I had it in the past just like the glandular fever virus (Epstein barr?).

So I was left without answers and in a chronic state. I had severe sore throat with strange circle type patterns on the back of my mouth and the uvula was swollen. I was unable to exercise without making symptoms worse (fever included).

Here is where things started to change. I began to struggle to keep my weight on. And also felt my gut condition had changed. I started to get itching, athletes foot, and odd fearful thoughts. I still tried to detox the mercury but things were not working as well.

Sadly, not long after this I had dental extractions done and some other dental work (not mercury related). Sometime after this, my health deteriorated even worse. And it was from there that I completely lost my appetite and remained in a kind of drug like stupor. Hard to explain. I could barey eat or function. My body was not responding to my past efforts and I was unable to even sweat properly. Trying would often stress my system too much and make me more exhuasted. I was also unable to exercise. I had to keep it minimal or I'd suffer for weeks worse than ever.

Chelation was not nearly as effective and my gut was severely affected by it. One slip up on DMSA and I was in sheer agony in the gut. I then finally went on a candida diet and this relieved me alot, but still did not remove the viral/bacterial type condition. My efforts in chelation simply were not paying off as they had been....

severly poisoned people who don't detox themselves can get worse and worse..even when there is no exposure...

your immune system never worked right... so why do you believe suddenly mercury wasn't suppressing it anymore and a virus was doing it instead? Doesn't make any sense to me?

Yes, perhaps this is what happened. I know I was still poisoned at the time of contracting this virus or whatever the heck it was. I am not doubting that heavy metals suppress Immunity JK98 and i did not say they don't. I am just pointing out the virus/bacteria and following dental work devastated me beyond even what the heavy metals had done. I have tried to point out that it is a combination of factors, but that even heavy metals (alone) did not cause this amount of havoc in and of themselves. I know, I am the one who has gone through this.

what happened is that you probably backfired from chelation cause you chelated with hidden amalgams in your mouth... then you got an infection that your mercury supressed immune system could not fight.

and it became chronic... and you got worse from it...

Perhaps, but remember it was only a very tiny bit of amalgam and I can imagine many people have a little still there and may not realise it. I even had xrays prior that showed no such bit of amalgam. It was only when I got my composites replaced by cerec porcelain than a mainstream dentist picked it up and removed it for me. But he said it's not unusual to have that as most dentists do not like to drill too deep.

But certainly I have not noticed any improvement from having it out. I've tried DMSA and it's ineffective. No results at all. No reaction whatsoever. No worsening of anything or improvement. So obviously the mercury is not in the areas that DMSA can reach.

I don't get metal detox symptoms from ALA. The only effect I get is worsening of yeast, but as you said, that is metal related? I thought it might be something in the ALA itself....sincerely, I get no metal detox symptoms and I am one of those people that when I detox metal? It is VERY VERY obvious for what it is. In fact, onetime I tried ALA and had a severe metal detox reaction. But I get no such reaction these days. Just yeast. If that's metal? And ALA itself does not flare up yaest or feed it? Then that is my only indication it's still in there.

Oh actually there is another indication. Sorry folks, but I'm going to be candid here. I have dark metallic type discolouration in the private area (where it should be pink). I had this bad with amalgams, but post amalgam removal, when I was getting well? It was fading and almost gone. Suddenly it came back following my deterioratoin in health after the virus etc.....and it's been bad ever since. Why did it return?

And it is worse than ever before.

Well JK98, I will try the ALA, but as I said, not at the moment.

I do believe that a mercury damaged or at least very poisoned immunity may have set the conditions for a bacteria to get in and reek havoc on my already challenged immunity. Couple that with possible dental infection (cavitations) and this maybe why my body is not responding or working as it should.

JK98, I am sure you know what Andy Cutler has said about cavitations? and how a person with them can actually cease responding to chelation?

Problem is, I've had some contradictory reports on this. One dentist said they are only in the two upper areas. One doctor tested me on his EAV and said the lower left one (which interestingly enough it was the lower left wisdom tooth that was done, when I appeared to deteriorate). Yet bone scan does not show a problem in lower left side. I am also stuck in locating a dentist/oral surgeon who will even do the job and will they do even the suspect areas? Proof is required usually for this and I have contradicting reports.

So you may see my dilemma here. Plus finance.

So you see everybody's situation is different and it's not always so cut and dry. My response to chelation/detox has changed dramatically and has almost come to a standstill. Efforts are not rewarded like they once were before the virus/dental work.

Sorry for the long post, but I have tried to explain this as best as I'm able.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: Bex] #47510
02/17/09 10:17 PM
02/17/09 10:17 PM
JK98  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
CFS,fibromyalgia, multiple chemical sensitivity, and a few other ailments are believed by some to all be mercury(or other heavy metal) poisoning.

I think the key to all this is to increase intake of iodine, magnesium, and sodium, to help excrete toxic metals, and help suppress candida. Herbs such as cayenne, garlic, turmeric, echinacea and goldenseal also help, as does chelation.

Last edited by JK98; 02/17/09 10:19 PM.
Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: jammes] #47511
02/18/09 12:25 AM
02/18/09 12:25 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by jammes
candida is caused by heavy metals. There are exceptions to this for example terminally ill people with AIDS.

Increased symptoms during or after chelation confirms heavy metal toxicity.

Candida is one of the symptoms of your disease.

Your candida gets worse after taking ALA = You are heavy metal toxic.

If you weren't toxic chelating would not affected your candida.

Yeah those can cause it and lower immunity, but those are not the sole causes of Candida, Antibiotics causes it and Steroids too correct? I agere on the chelating thing and Candida getting worse though, it has happened to be a few times and like you said it does mean you are metal toxic.

Originally Posted by JK98
CFS,fibromyalgia, multiple chemical sensitivity, and a few other ailments are believed by some to all be mercury(or other heavy metal) poisoning.

I think the key to all this is to increase intake of iodine, magnesium, and sodium, to help excrete toxic metals, and help suppress candida. Herbs such as cayenne, garlic, turmeric, echinacea and goldenseal also help, as does chelation.
Cayenne has literally helped me alot, the diarreah I had for years is getting alot better! I don't have to go nearly as much anymore! I am going to stay on the Cayenne now, it's too good to just give up at this point. I got bigtime Die offs last week from Cayenne! I can tell it's doing something. The key is minerals like you said though, that allows you to detox safer and aid you in the process, plus it replaces metals as well in your cells? Competes with them right? If you had Magnesium or Iodine in there in the first place would the metals have ever gotten there? Thats always something to think of, some say if you had the right minerals the metals would not effect you near as much as being low. Minerals are a huge key it seems, time to UP them soon.

Last edited by Sean; 02/18/09 12:29 AM.

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: Sean] #47713
02/22/09 09:56 PM
02/22/09 09:56 PM
JK98  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Another interesting article about candida.

http://www.ithyroid.com/candida.htm

Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: JK98] #47828
02/26/09 01:16 AM
02/26/09 01:16 AM
JK98  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
This article seems to have plenty of good information.

http://www.chetday.com/candida2.html

I noticed a few things that don't make sense to me though. He suggests taking 75,000 units a day of vitamin A(perhaps that is typo?). That seems extremely high to me, and long term intake of that much vitamin A might lead to toxicity. A more conservative absolute upper limit for long term vitamin A supplementation is imo 25,000 units a day.

He also says that licorice root is not antifungal, although several other articles I read said that it has many antifungal compounds in it.

http://www.candida-cure-recipes.com/antifungal-herbs.html
http://www.florahealth.com/flora/home/Canada/HealthInformation/Encyclopedias/LicoriceRoot.htm
http://naturalmedicine.suite101.com/article.cfm/low_blood_pressure_and_licorice_root

He also claims it is okay to take tea tree oil internally as long as it doesn't say for external use only. Most other websites warn against taking tea tree oil internally.

He also recommends using colloidal silver, while imo it is too risky to use, especially for those who have heavy metal toxicity.

Last edited by JK98; 02/26/09 01:34 AM.
Re: Interesting article about candida [Re: JK98] #47829
02/26/09 01:46 AM
02/26/09 01:46 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Turmeric - Turmeric is demonstrated to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and anti-cancer properties. It is taken as a blood purifier, and seems to have blood sugar lowering effects.

Turmeric has been shown to inhibit the growth of intestinal parasites H. Pylori and Giardia Lambria.

Turmeric is what makes yellow prepared mustard yellow. It’s also used in curry blends.

Though its effective in topical treatments for psoriasis, acne, diaper rash and dermatitis, it will temporarily stain the skin yellow.

I plan on this next JK, I found this in your articles.