News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Bex, an article you should read #47973
02/28/09 02:32 PM
02/28/09 02:32 PM
JK98  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
It says that probiotics methylate mercury, which may be why you got so much worse after using probiotics.

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.med.dentistry/2004-12/1373.html

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: JK98] #47984
03/01/09 12:06 AM
03/01/09 12:06 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jk,

Thanks for this. Linda mentioned it also in another post and I think I have read similar before. I'm not sure whether this is what the cause is, though it's possible.

Certainly there are big problems as an outcome. Nearly everytime I eat now, I incur bloating/pain/gas and exhaustion. And I'm on a good strict diet. I now experience itching in private areas too. So yes, I have ended up in a worse state after probiotics than before.

I've also read warnings about antifungals too for those who have heavy metal toxicity. Antifungals work by breaking open the cell walls of the yeast - thereby releasing everything contained in them. If there are heavy metals contained in the yeast, they too will be released. So if a load of candida is killed aggressively by antifungal use, a person can wind up acutely poisoned by exposure to mercury in the process (if their yeast contains the heavy metal).

I have had that happen and had to chelate it out with DMSA over time. Took months to recover. So I daresay I am now learning a hard lesson on probiotics also.

I know they work well in some people, but others may not be able to handle the toxic aftermarth and may end up in a worse state than before. I was doing well with diet alone until I introduced the antifungals.

In one article I read it said that in those with heavy metal toxicity - antifungal use is not only foolish, but potentially very dangerous. For me, diet has been the safest method of controlling yeast overgrowth and also good for my whole body.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: Bex] #47986
03/01/09 04:33 AM
03/01/09 04:33 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Bex, do you have crowns?

Jammes Recommends: Try Cutler Chelation.

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

moderate poisoning: 50 Rounds ALA
severe poisoning: 80-150 Rounds ALA
Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: jammes] #47987
03/01/09 05:47 AM
03/01/09 05:47 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jammes,

No I don't have crowns.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: Bex] #47991
03/01/09 12:37 PM
03/01/09 12:37 PM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Damn, where is your hidden source of exposure then? It must be somewhere. It is either brain/thyroid/liver or occult toxin exposure....

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: jammes] #47995
03/01/09 01:47 PM
03/01/09 01:47 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
I'm not sure Jammes. I was still actively detoxing mercury at the time of the bacterial/viral illness. That, plus following dental work (extraction), put up a block to this previous active healing. So instead of it continuing, it came to a standstill. I even stopped getting the rashes that used to come out onto my skin as the mercury was releasing.

I stopped sweating properly and trying to made me exhausted. Lots of things changed after those impacts on my health. So yes mercury does remain in me. Where exactly? I'm uncertain. All I know is, I was detoxing it actively before all this and doing well.

What is "occult toxin exposure"?

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: Bex] #47998
03/01/09 03:11 PM
03/01/09 03:11 PM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
i mean a hidden source of exposure like amalgam under crowns, lead/mercury paint, cavitations etc...

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: jammes] #48000
03/01/09 04:54 PM
03/01/09 04:54 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
I should have realised what it meant! lol.

No, no hidden source of exposure to mercury that I know of. Have had panoramic xrays and removal of composites replaced with cerec, during which the dentist did find a bit of remaining amalgam under I think one top tooth.

Cavitations? Yes, apparently so.

One top doctor in new zealand dealing in toxicity discovered on his EAV machine (voll) dead pulp/wet gangrene as he called it on the lower left side of my mouth (where a wisdom tooh had been removed in 2004). Interestingly enough it was when that very side had been worked on that my health issues got far worse (even though I already had the virus).

That's when I stopped healing from mercury. But no xray or even cavitat has shown a problem in that area when a biologic dentist checked. It does however, show old cavitations that have been there for many years in the top. But it is odd that I never had a problem or symptoms following those old extractions until the lower left side was done....and that's when all hell broke loose, you see the confusion.

I also had a composite changed with another composite near the sametime as the extraction and done on the same side, so I'm not sure which dental work is responsible. (this is before the cerec ones were done). This was in 2004. The dentist and oral surgeon both used a LOT of local aneasthetic to do the work because they could not get me numb. It's possible damage may have been done in that area and perhaps there is a source of dead pulp/gangrene somewhere there because of the dental work done. The local anaesthetics also contained vaso constrictors, which block blood supply and extend numbness apparently. Not only do I find them ineffective at doing so, but they apparently can contribute to cavitations and deadening of teeth.

However, panoramic xray does not show a clear problem in that area. It is a mystery.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: Bex] #48001
03/01/09 05:08 PM
03/01/09 05:08 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
What kind of precautions do dentist take when replacing composites? I'm pretty sure most composites contain toxic materials as well (though they are still much better than mercury!) and maybe drilling them out without proper protection could have caused some problems.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: gdawson6] #48003
03/01/09 05:25 PM
03/01/09 05:25 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
As far as I know, no protection was given. But I'm doubtful that was the cause. Even amalgam drilling without protection didn't do this to me. And no previous replacing of composites did either. I'm aware they all contain toxic elements - and extra exposure will not help matters and will make a person more toxic - but something else happened to me. Toxins can be removed. It has been 5 years now since that dental work was done. There is something else going on that stems from that which has caused a mysterious permanent problem.

There is more to it than an exposure to toxins during a removal. This has been a permanent condition and a blockage in responding to detoxing. Again, there appears to be a deadened area (dead pulp) somewhere on the lower left side according to one doctor. But sadly it does not seem to show the problems on xray or cavit scan.

I got the virus in 2003, and that was bad enough. But the worst came following the dental work in 2004. That's when everything fell apart. It all ties in and I'd say it's been on thing after another. Toxins can be detoxed, but when you have something going on that is blocking your system from detoxing, you have a real problem. Somewhere also in what happened is related to what has happened to my gut area too.

The doctor who detected the dead pulp/gangrene suggested that there is a connection also.

Cutler states that if a person comes to a standstill and stops responding to chelation and cavitations are present, that they should be seen to. Easier said than done. Hal Huggins also talks about cavitation patients are sicker than amalgam ones. So it is quite possible that maybe what it is, OR something similar blocking healing responses. It is not pyschological, it is most definitely physical. I can almost pinpoint when this started.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: gdawson6] #48004
03/01/09 05:56 PM
03/01/09 05:56 PM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Here what i would do:

It seems that you have a CFS like illness probably caused by a suppressed immune system. The would explain why your yeast doesn't go away.

You said that you are no longer mercury toxic/heavy metal toxic but you rely hunches not on lab tests.

I would try to rule out metal toxicity as a root cause.

You can do a cutler style hair test to do this. The hair test will tell you if your body is still mercury poisoned or if you are being exposed to another toxic element. Copper poisoning mimicks hg toxicity very well and if your hair copper is vastly elevated you are copper toxic. About 10% of people who believe to be mercury poisoned are actually copper toxic.

The melisa test may be able to tell you if you are still exposed to mercury:

[i]A study published in 2004 examines the health impact of amalgam replacement in mercury-allergic patients with autoimmunity. The patients, who suffered from different autoimmune diseases, were selected on the basis of an existing allergy to mercury (diagnosed with MELISA® testing) and also that they had amalgam fillings as the single restorative material in their teeth. The amalgam was replaced with composites and ceramic materials. Half a year later, MELISA® was re-done to see if there had been any change in the original positive response. Also, the heath status was measured by objective tests and the patient's gave a subjective opinion on whether their health had improved. Download the full article (pdf).
The results showed that the in vitro reactivity after the replacement of amalgam decreased significantly to inorganic mercury, silver, organic mercury and lead. Out of 35 patients, 71% showed improvement of health. The remaining patients exhibited either unchanged health or worsening of symptoms. Interestingly enough, their responses to mercury didn't decrease - which suggests that there exists a different source of exposure than amalgam. Patients with multiple sclerosis observed the highest rate of improvement while the lowest rate was noted in patients with eczema. [/i]

You could check your immune response with this to find out if you still being exposed.

A porphyrin urine test can tell you if your liver is heavy metal toxic and which toxic element is causing problems.
see www.labbio.net

The tests that i have mentioned can not tell you if your brain or your thyroid is poisoned of course or if you have been exposed to large amounts of lead in the past that are still making sick.

- 12 Rounds with ALA will tell you if brain hg is still a problem. if you notice permanent improvements your brain is toxic...

- 2-3 Months Chelation with DMSA may be enough to improve your lead related problems temporarily

- Normal Thyroid Testing with TSH/T3/T4 is not enough.. many (toxic) people found that checking for thyroid antibodies is a sensitive test for thyroid problems. If test indicates thyroid autoimmune problems, mercury is most likely the cause for this.

With the tests mentioned above you should be able to rule out heavy metal toxicity as the root cause for your health problems.

If you are NOT heavy metal toxic you will have do a lot of guessing on what's going on in your body.

Things that may cause some of your problems are:

- Non-Metal toxin in your house, water supply etc. You could leave your house for several weeks and see if your health improves

- Cavitations

- Traumatic head injury that didn't heal properly - MRI often cannot diagnose this you will need a SPECT scan for this.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: Bex] #48005
03/01/09 05:58 PM
03/01/09 05:58 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Well mercury is a strange poison. Many people who have had DMPS injections appear to tolerate them fine time after time, but then sometimes will have an adverse reaction that seems to cause irreversible damage...even though they tolerated the same dose many times before.

It certainly sounds like something went wrong and you got some sort of irreversible damage, but I just don't like to think that way, as there is always some hope that things will get better, even if it requires a miracle.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: gdawson6] #48008
03/01/09 07:14 PM
03/01/09 07:14 PM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
true.. but why do you believe it's irreversible damage?

As far as i know Bex was hg poisoned and started detoxing with DMSA then she experienced problems and stopped improving.

Cutler says people will never get well again if they don't chelate with lipoic acid for a long time..

Bex didn't chelate with LA and she is still sick.

The real detox starts when you use LA. Bex never did this... Complications are to be expected in severely poisoned people.. doesn't mean really toxic people cannot get well..

Last edited by jammes; 03/01/09 07:18 PM.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: jammes] #48015
03/01/09 10:39 PM
03/01/09 10:39 PM
JK98  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Bex, have you tried taking a betain HCL supplement, or using plenty of cayenne powder on your food(which increases stomach acid)? Imo your problem is probably poor digestion(in addition to mercury toxicity). If you digestion isn't working properly(you talk about bloating, pain , and gas) then you won't be adequately absorbing minerals and vitamins. You can search the net for dysbiosis and see what they suggest. My opinion is herbs such as garlic, cayenne, ginger and peppermint may be a great help.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: JK98] #48016
03/01/09 11:41 PM
03/01/09 11:41 PM
JK98  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Perhaps you might be suffering from parasites? Many here have had them. My theory is that the production of too little stomach acid makes one much more succeptible to parasites. Herbs such as cayenne, ginger, garlic. turmeric, and peppermint not only help solve digestive problems, but are also very antiparasitic.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: jammes] #48017
03/01/09 11:51 PM
03/01/09 11:51 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Thanks for the informative post Jammes.

It seems that you have a CFS like illness probably caused by a suppressed immune system. The would explain why your yeast doesn't go away.

You said that you are no longer mercury toxic/heavy metal toxic but you rely hunches not on lab tests

Yes, the illness that arose following the virus and dental work has been unlike anything i have suffered and so far has proven stubborn/resistent.

Jammes, I don't recall ever stating I was no longer mercury toxic. I am well aware I would still have mercury present because I was still in the process of detoxing it before these other things happened. What I was saying was that the virus and further dental work were in combination, far worse than the mercury and blocked the healing process or at least have severely hindered it. Even if the mercury is what put me in the position to have this occur in the first place, it is far from the only problem present.

The rest of what you have stated makes sense. But at the moment, I am financially tied. So I'm not forking out for any tests etc. My next step is to simply try alpha lipoic acid regardless. I know that investigation is a wise thing to do, but I'm not in too much doubt that there is mercury still there. In fact, I am almost certain there is. I never did enough ALA and never for a prolonged period of time.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: JK98] #48018
03/02/09 12:00 AM
03/02/09 12:00 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jik,

Thanks for your suggestions, but as I have stated - I believe my digestion is ok. I have gone through many of these things to no avail. Digestive enzymes etc.

Parasite cleansing has not helped me as I had hoped. This condition only started following virus and dental work, that is all I can honestly tell you. I can pinpoint it back to that.

I have been on cleanses before, homeopathy etc etc. But it has never fixed the problem and didn't appear to help.

I believe it's a combination of factors. Mercury, cavitations, viral infection etc. But one thing offsets the other and has interferred with my response to chelation/detox. Diet has proven somewhat helpful and I'm sure has probably saved my life in the end, but outside of that, there is little response to other efforts.

I may need to get oral surgery done at some point in case there is hidden infection and it is indeed causing havoc.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: Bex] #48027
03/02/09 06:53 AM
03/02/09 06:53 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
I have a question bex... Did you backfire from your chelation? Did your problems start when you had resditribution problems or did the dental work cause this?

Thank you.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: jammes] #48028
03/02/09 07:02 AM
03/02/09 07:02 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jammes,

I had MANY redistribution/back fires from various methods of mercury detox/chelation. None of them caused this.

The virus and later dental work caused it. I knew myself as a mercury toxic person, I knew how it felt to be severely poisoned by it, i knew how it felt to backfire from wrong methods of trying to detox it and I knew how it felt to start healing from it - and I knew myself later after the virus/dental work.

The difference was: Mercury poisoning was hell on earth but my immunity was functioning and I progressed through detoxing it out, however painful. Many symptoms, but still functioning/detoxing/progressing over time. Still felt like me inbetween the detoxing!

Viral infection/dental work - Progress stopped and replaced by a blockage of healing, inability to sweat properly, intolerance to all forms of exercise, persistent and strange sensation in the lower gut/abdomen, violent gut reactions to certain products, personality changes, severe yeast condition, little to no response to efforts to heal/detox, a sensation to always want to sit or lie down, rather that stand or walk, weight loss, less tolerance to exposures/allergens, viral symptoms increased after exertion (sore throat, swelling in the throat, fever type symptoms, head symptoms (hard to explain), coughing) etc. Diet has helped, supplements helped, but no cure. No detox response to chelation - only a worst case of yeast as a sign of present mercury.

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: Bex] #48030
03/02/09 07:41 AM
03/02/09 07:41 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
I am asking becuase after reading evry post of FDC and AMC, AM i found a user by accident which seemed to be you.

Maybe it's not you i am not 100% sure.... here one of the posts:

fats_malone says: I do not have autism, nor have a child with autism. But, I would like
to ask advice over something. I have taken DMSA every 4 hours (only
able to go for 3 days). The first two bouts appeared to help (once the
detox symptoms settled down after breaking from it). However, on the
third bout of trying it, I made an error of missing a dose and realised
I was about two hours late and instead of stopping, I continued taking
it. I don't know if it's coincidence, but I have become very ill and
bedridden almost daily. Have suffered severe mental effects and severe
constipation and cramping. Just wondering how does one fix such an
effect? It's been a few months now and I'm still suffering. I have
tried taking DMSA again (50mg) every four hours, but I just end up
increasing the agony without improving it (nausea and shaking all over).

I believe I have obviously caused mercury redistribution, but am not
sure. REalise I can't expect a diagnosis, but am not having much luck
from my own doctor. I would really appreciate some comments/advice.
I'd like very much to get on with chelating and cure this reaction.

Thank you.
[i]
[/i]

I also have the ken presner book where a very similiar story is mentioned...

DMSA protocol. Her name is Rebecca.“I had been taking it (DMSA) according to Andy Cutler's style (50 mg, every 4 hours
around the clock for a few days on and then few days break). Though it was not
easy at all, I had a VERY bad adverse reaction on the last round which caused me
severe detox/side effects. I thought they were short lived, but this ended up lasting
months and I've been left with agonizing abdominal cramping/spasms with pain and
inflammation (even spreading around the sides/waist to the kidney areas). Nothing
has shown up, even on scans and other testing (urine and blood). It is a mystery but
has caused me much distress. Though lately it's eased a bit, probably through trials
of charcoal and some natural antifungal use, I am still more debilitated than I was. I
do not know if you would be able to give me any reason for what occurred, as
nobody else seems to know what happened. It was DEFINITELY the DMSA. A
similar thing occurred in 2004 with it, but I was able to knock it out pretty quick
when I improved my diet. This time around, the diet alone didn't seem to help. I
am very afraid to ever use that stuff again. If you could shine any light on this, I'd
appreciate it.

I am not sure if the two users were identical and if it's really you.. but it sounds like your story.... A lot of the posts say that the user "fats_malone" was trying to recover from a bad chelation round...

Re: Bex, an article you should read [Re: jammes] #48031
03/02/09 08:05 AM
03/02/09 08:05 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Yes, that's me. That was sometime ago. Those gut reactions to the DMSA (redistribution) were AFTER the virus/dental work. I remember it well. I could not gain relief from that until I did the candida diet. Doing the diet finally helped, but of course it did not remove the underlying problem.

The same thing occured after garlic supplementation as well, (gut reaction) only that time I was already on the diet, so I had not much to fall back on. I had to suffer that reaction for many months. My reactions to products had become very risky. Though I had experienced many redistributions/backfires in the past, I did not have the viral condition or the problems following the later dental work. And did not have the bizzare gut condition.

So things changed dramatically for me post virus/dental work.
My story seems complicated and it's confusing even to try and explain it all. One thing has come after another and wound up being a combination of factors.

I was still trying to chelate with DMSA after virus/dental work, because I had been using it previously and progressing. I had been been actively detoxing the mercury with it and doing well. I had not yet gone onto the ALA because of that. So I figured regardless of the change following virus and dental work, I'd continue where I left off and maybe that would help me.

However, my condition had changed and deteriorated dramatically and so my responses had changed accordingly and my previous progress had long gone. So I mainly found diet to be at least of "some" aid to me in relief of "some" symptoms. Outside of that, I wasted a lot of time and money on cleanses/homeopathy etc which did not tend to do much for me.

I've read more up on cavitations and that is ONE possibility as a contributing/causative factor in what I'm experiencing.

And of course remaining organ/brain mercury from lack of ALA chelation.

As for the viral condition? I have no idea what it is and neither does my doctor.