News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,083 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
340,208 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,867 Please HELP!!!
162,863 Open Conspiracy
106,957 History rules
99,429 Symmetry
88,024 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Does anyone really get better? #48471
03/13/09 09:20 AM
03/13/09 09:20 AM
F
Finn  Offline OP
Reading this forum (and others) does not convince me that this is the case... or maybe the recovered people just dont post? confused

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: Finn] #48472
03/13/09 10:13 AM
03/13/09 10:13 AM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
I have read many personal reports of complete recoveries from people following the cutler protocol. People do get better, but the success rate depends on the protocol and I think the highest rate of recovery would be people who follow the cutler protocol of chelation.

I am 1/2 way better but still have a ways to go, but still happy with the progress I've made.

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: gdawson6] #48473
03/13/09 11:26 AM
03/13/09 11:26 AM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
yeah. me. i got better.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine
Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: Sunshine P] #48474
03/13/09 11:40 AM
03/13/09 11:40 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Many people are improved, although I wonder how many people are 100% healed.

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: Sunshine P] #48475
03/13/09 11:45 AM
03/13/09 11:45 AM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
(This is the same post as i posted on Yahoo FDC)

Update on my Progress Feb 2009

The long and the short of it is: I am mostly cured. Hooray!!!
Ok, I’m not cured, but I am in no pain and living a normal life finally now after 10 years of misery and 5 years of hell.

Amalgam removal was completed 1st November 2007 and I started chelation 1 week later. I am 16 months Amalgam free.
I have done 29 Chelation rounds, which is 87 days of chelation.
21 rounds with DMSA only 5mg’s every 2.5 hours in the day and 3 hours at night, 3 days long.
8 rounds with ALA @ 4mg’s every 2.5 hours in the day and 3 hours at night, 3 days long. The ALA rounds are 2 days followed by 1 day of DMSA also at 4mg’s. I always finish my rounds with a very hot detox bath ( Epsom Salts etc) which seems to almost completely reduce any end round redistribution troubles.

If you remember I had amazing results from herbal cleansing.
To date I have done 4 x 30 days parasite cleanses, 4 x 30 days Bowel Cleanses , 2 x 15 days lung cleanses, 5 x 15-25 days kidney cleanses, 1 x 15 day liver cleanse. Lots of castor oil packs, lots of massages, lots of colonic & enema, lots of detox baths (50-75?), daily dry skin brushing, daily oil pulling, contrast showers. Most of the herbal formula’s have come from http://www.Humaworm.com

My adrenals and thyroid where screwed too and the supplements/protocols I have done have made them both work again.

I will not set out what was wrong with me, nor the multitude of symptoms, nor the chronic pains I had for years and years, but safe to say I have had my mid-life crisis when my life/health fell apart in 2006/2007/2008.

Today all the pain is gone. All the mega chronic bad back pain gone. No more food allergies and I can eat any anything I choose. No more sleepless nights. Skin is normal again. Depression gone. Obsessive tendencies gone. Brain fog gone. MCS gone. Muscle weakness gone. Not cold all the time anymore. I could go on and on about all the pains that have gone but I am now pain free and happy again. Life has reclaimed me now too and I am enjoying my work and my family at long last again.

After 2 years on Yahoo FDC reading every virtually post, I am off the list and getting on with life. It is wonderful to be able to get on with life again, life was real tough for a real long time. I thank my lucky stars I had the strength to learn all I learnt and do all I do.

I could stop now. I could stop the chelation and I could stop all the cleanses and get on with life 100pct…..because when I don’t detox and don’t chelate I feel top of the world….but…the mercury is still there, still in me. I feel excellent now, but when I chelate I still feel the mercury doing its damage. Attempts to increase my dose or lengthen the rounds result in me really feeling it. (although I did manage a 4 day round the other month, but the after effects where a little annoying so I gone back to 3 days rounds.) I have seen repeated reports of people feeling fine, getting on with life, but a couple of years later the mercury comes back to haunt them because they didn’t finish the job of chelating everything out. I will try my upmost to follow Cutlers words and keep on chelating even when I feel no side effects from big chelator doses.
After the nightmare I been through and while I’m still in the right frame of mind, I plan on chelating until I get no symptoms now matter how high the dose. Considering how low my current dose is, I guess I will be chelating for a couple more years yet.

I do seem to be different from a lot of mercury people. I can’t quite understand why I am so much better after only 29 rounds….i must assume its because of the massive amount of herbal cleansing I have done, I have done lots and lots because I have had such tremendous results. I have not met anyone that has done as much as me and I have not met anyone that has got as better as me either.
Either I’m lucky or not as poisoned as others or it’s the herbal cleanse…I believe you make your own luck, when I was sick I was just as sick as everyone else…so in my mind, it must be the herbs.

I continue chelation, I started my 30th round this evening. This year I have done a herbal lung cleanse, a herbal kidney cleanse and after this round I will do another kidney cleanse and a month long bowel cleanse too. I still get minor reactions/die-off from the herbs, and I know this means I still have stuff to detox out. Just like reactions to chelators means I have mercury in me, reactions to herbs means I still have toxins to get out….and so chelation and cleanses will continue. Its easy now anyway, I have done these things so many times I can do them with my eyes closed and my hands tied behind my back. I will try and chelate minimum twice a month which is interspersed with herbal cleansing. My new years resolution is to make chelation the first priority and cleanses must fit in around lots of chelation.

I have no idea how long this feeling good will last? The mercury could strike again at any moment because its certainly still in there, but….I am chelating, I am cleansing and I can’t do anything more than that, so if I do get sick again I will worry about that then.

A big thanks: I could not have got to where I am today without Yahoo FDC, I am eternally grateful to everyone in the group, especially the moderators, all your posts I read over the years and they enabled me to avoid a zillion problems and to make educated choices about my health. I hope you all get as well as I feel now, if I can, anyone can.
I truly believe that all the people in this group are the strongest and toughest people in the world, to be able to ignore what we have been taught about by our doctors and take control of your own health is one of the toughest things anyone can do. Only the best people make it this far and I firmly believe everyone can get better as long as they work hard at it. Again, if I can, anyone can.

(Edit1: same applies to all my buddies here on Herballure:-)
(Edit2: a couple of people did email me after this post and said they are better too.)

Anyway that’s about all, I must get on with life;-)

Sunshine

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine
Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: Sunshine P] #48476
03/13/09 01:11 PM
03/13/09 01:11 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Sunshine, I am glad you are doing so well. Are you sure that your main problems were due to mercury, and not parasites, mineral deficiencies, or some digestive disorders? How many mercury filings did you have? It seems unusual that a total of 87 days of chelation using 5 mg DMSA then later 5 mg ALA plus and 4 mg ALA could make such a difference. Many here are chelating with 50 mg or more of each, and have chelated for many more than around 90 days without such great progress. I guess everyone is different, however based on what others have reported it seems amazing that you got so much benefit from such low doses of chelation. Perhaps the other measures you took were more instrumental in your healing, and your chelation wasn't so instrumental?

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: JK98] #48487
03/13/09 03:38 PM
03/13/09 03:38 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Finn,

People do recover apparently but typically fail to return. They get on with their lives and usually have much catching up to do. It's amazing when you feel well, how much ones focus can completely change and the urge to go out and do things is suddenly strong.

I've been on this forum for a few years now. My issues by the way go further than "mercury". I was healing from mercury poisoning years ago and doing well. In fact, I was getting better and better as time wore on. The feeling of true healing was something I cannot explain readily, as it was so good I felt almost euphoric most of the time. Things got bad after a serious viral/bacteria infection that I have never been able to recover from and following dental extraction (which I suspect hidden infection). That was when my response to chelation was not the same, my response to detox plans was not the same. I was and am much more hampered.

Remember too that people are coming and going over the years on this forum. You do get a few who struggle more than others and may have extra things to deal with on top of mercury, so I would not base your opinion on the more difficult complex cases. It also can takes months/years to detox mercury, so it's hardly surprising to see people join and remain for sometime.

At any rate, let me encourage you that you can heal from mercury poisoning. Once the source of the poison is removed (with a biologic dentist and full protection), thus begins the journey of healing from that moment on. It is different for everybody and the speed of recovery may differ too based upon how poisoned you are, how long you have been poisoned, and whether you have other issues to deal with also.

I've posted this link up a few times and i will post it up here. These are some examples of testimonies of people recovering from mercury toxicity who used the Cutler protocol to detox their mercury. Please give it a read.

MERCURY POISONING TESTIMONIES OF HEALING

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: JK98] #48532
03/14/09 10:10 AM
03/14/09 10:10 AM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Originally Posted by JK98
Sunshine, I am glad you are doing so well. Are you sure that your main problems were due to mercury, and not parasites, mineral deficiencies, or some digestive disorders? How many mercury filings did you have? It seems unusual that a total of 87 days of chelation using 5 mg DMSA then later 5 mg ALA plus and 4 mg ALA could make such a difference. Many here are chelating with 50 mg or more of each, and have chelated for many more than around 90 days without such great progress. I guess everyone is different, however based on what others have reported it seems amazing that you got so much benefit from such low doses of chelation. Perhaps the other measures you took were more instrumental in your healing, and your chelation wasn't so instrumental?

You should not imply that i was not mercury toxic because i got better.

100pct sure the root cause to my ill health was mercury. i had 5 seperate amalgam removals and my health really suffered greatly for about 1 months after each. in all it took 9 months of nightmare symptoms to remove the amalgams. 100pct mercury is my root cause. i had 8 amalgams removed. i had amalgams since a teenager, so maybe 20 years of amalgams.

my problems, "parasites, mineral deficiencies, or some digestive disorders" brain fog, multiple chemicial intoerances, multiple food intolerances, mega back pain, chronic fatigue ....etc etc etc .....and the list goes on....all them where caused by the mercury. But i attended to all of those individual problems individually, using specific herbs to clean out the congestion caused by all my organs being compromised by HG. and i chelate too.

When mercury leaks out of the amalgams, the mercury does not target one organ, it goes everywhere....everything is compromised inside the body. Thats why i was so ill. IF you want to get better you need to clean everything out. to limit you health regaining activities to one or two or three protocols/ideas/programs is not going to result in fast recovery. Everything is compromised and everything needs doing. no exceptions. Herbs is the gold standard in healing. I investigated every one of my organs, liver, kidneys, digestive tract, brain, adrenals, thyroids...and they where all compromised. all of them with no excpetions. I am mercury toxic. you are mercury toxic. all my organs are contaminated. all your organs are contaminated. i got better because i did everything. Are we so different?

Cutler knows all organs are compromised, thats why he wrote that book. He is a chemist. He is NOT a herbalist.

I don't know anyone else that did so many differnet things to get better and i don;t know anyone that got better as quick as i did. when i was sick, i was just as sick as everyone else.

I am still mercury toxic, which is why i chelate, but i cleaned everything out with all those herbs so that my compromised body works better even though it is still mercury toxic. Chelation will continue.

Sunshine
Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: Sunshine P] #48533
03/14/09 11:27 AM
03/14/09 11:27 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"You should not imply that i was not mercury toxic because i got better."

I am not. There are huge numbers of people who are mercury toxic. I was implying that you may have had other problems that were much worse than mercury toxicity. I wasn't questioning whether you had mercury in your body, just such a huge response from such low doses of chelation for such a short period of time. I don't doubt that you were quite sick, although I am inviting others to question the steps you have taken besides chelation, as they may have been tremendously beneficial.

"i had 8 amalgams removed. i had amalgams since a teenager, so maybe 20 years of amalgams. "

I had 25 amalgams, and the average age of them was probably around 25 years. Some were as old as 40 years.

"I don't know anyone else that did so many differnet things to get better and i don;t know anyone that got better as quick as i did. when i was sick, i was just as sick as everyone else. "

That is why we should focus on all the things you did besides chelation. I don't doubt that chelation was helpful for you, although since you were using such a low dosage for such a short time, the other measures you took seem to have been much more helpful.

I am still wondering if there is any good test to measure mercury toxicity. I guess it is very hard to prove. Many years ago I said to a physician that my health problems might be mercury related since I had so many mercury fillings. He ordered a blood test for mercury which showed nothing. Another physician ordered a hair test for toxic metals, which also showed nothing. I did not have any provocative tests done, although even if they would have been done and showed a great increase in mercury excretion with a large dose of DMSA, the results would have been dimissed as being not significant.

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: JK98] #48534
03/14/09 01:21 PM
03/14/09 01:21 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
I think getting fillings removed and low dose chelation could make a big difference, like what sunshine has experienced.

Taking higher doses of chelating agents doesn't move that much more mercury. I forget the exact number, but for example, taking 50mg of DMSA as opposed to 25mg would only chelated mabye 1.5x more mercury, not 2x more even though the dose was doubled. It involves the square root of the dosage you take.

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: gdawson6] #48535
03/14/09 03:09 PM
03/14/09 03:09 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
It is difficult to figure out what is going on, or even to figure out how much mercury is in the body. I am also starting to think that the whole situation is quite complex, and mercury toxicity could make glutathione and other substances necessary for metal detoxification to be deficient, so that those who don't even take in large amounts of other toxic heavy metals could over time still become toxic from the other metals, as the body isn't properly excreting them.

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: JK98] #48536
03/14/09 05:15 PM
03/14/09 05:15 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
I know people who have had far more amalgams than me and for longer who were never as sick/poisoned as I was. Like Sunshine, I had 8 altogether and had the last of them removed by age 24. I was so severely poisoned, that one of the top doctors in new Zealand dealing in mercury toxicity (and other metal/chemical toxicities) said I was one of the worst cases he had seen in all the many patients he's seen over the years with this condition.

I was one of those individuals that retained the mercury. It built up over time in my organs/tissues. Excreting this poison for me was extremely slow and a total nightmare. I did not get on a good/safe protocol like Sunshine did until much later. I messed around with all kinds of things that often made me much worse and who knows how much time was wasted on that and possibly made a bad situation worse, whilst trying to get better. I did start to get on the Cutler one very late in the programme, and that did start to change the situation.

I think also that because mercury can create the conditions for parasites/yeast and all kinds of other toxins/metals to accummulate, the cleanses will indeed help those that suffer from these secondary problems and put the body in a better position to heal. That plus the proper chelation? Which can actually not only remove the mercury but has in some cases been known to make a person FEEL better quite soon after starting. Not everybody experiences this, but some most definitely do. So as Sunshine probably still has significant mercury still there needing chelation, which is evident by even small doses still producing symptoms in him - it also shows that his body is thanking him for addressing a number of issues at once to help it along the way.

Again, it does also depend on level of poisoning, what other issues are at work, lifestyle etc. Some as so ill that they have not been able to undertake employment. Yes, some are more poisoned than others, there is no doubt about that. Nobody is the same as everybody else. Levels of toxicity, a person's tolerance to it, overall immune status, other issues/chemicals/illness, etc should also be taken into account.

There are people who, though poisoned, have still been able to hold down a job and keep working (perhaps at times out of sheer desperation/necessity without much choice). However, that may not always even be possible for those practically bedridden. Some have missed out on proper relationships/marriage because their level of poisoning has been so significant. Some who are married and the toxicity hit them worse later, have trouble coping and raising their children or even holding their own marriage together.

Some can become severely depressed and suicidal as a result, some may not suffer those same symptoms. I don't believe it makes anybody stronger or necessary mentally weaker than another because of having them or not having them. I considered myself a strong person, but the action of mercury and the secondary problems that came along with it, created dreadful psychological symptoms that I was not in control of. The only control I had was whether I'd go and take action on them, or bloody mindedly try and resist and simply keep existing. There was no psychoanalysing this problem away for me.

The only thing that started to reduce this was addressing the yeast issues and using a proper chelation protocol. I also did some parasite cleanses too back then. I also did homeopathic cleanses for the liver/kidneys (Heels detox kit, which I think is excellent) etc which also aided some metal detox, but they also helped to improve my condition to some extent. Diet, supplements etc too. Certainly, Cutler's protocol was THE one that started really getting things going. The mistake is because one FEELS better, that they may think themselves cured, when they still may have significant mercury to still get rid of - as Sunshine has evidentally discovered that he is still getting symptoms on even low dose chelation.

The other methods Sunshine has employed has obviously addressed many of the secondary problems mercury creates the grounds for. I gather that many symptoms of mercury, are actually caused also by the other stuff that comes along for the ride! Candida, parasites, and other toxins/metals that accummulate as a result. However, if somebody has their symptoms mainly in the endocrine system and they have great hormonal upsets, they may find they need to address these also and may require much ALA before gradual improvements are seen.

Again, I believe it's a different journey for each person. And the needs and deficiencies and areas of weakness also may differ.

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: Bex] #48549
03/15/09 01:53 AM
03/15/09 01:53 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Bex could they have been better because they had the necessary Minerals to help render them useless or offset their toxicity? That or did they take antibiotics which caused Candida? Was their immune system better? My mom had some and was fine or has been fine all her life, possibly minerals they ingest that make them offset or dead the mercury in their bodies? I often think of that, when I had them in in 97 I ate well and got lots of minerals from food and felt great, even eating Tuna which is mercury and also Selenium, high in that, could that offset it? Could the Calcium or Mag too? Is our life full of mineral deficiencies which leads us to a dead end road? Minerals are key IMO, they ignite or offset things in our bodies which makes us sick! I am thinking of that more each day the more I read, from curezone (Moreless PH) and so on, that I messed up on the mineral thing and did not protect my body so it got worse! I would not doubt it, Minerals are a great thing. I am not talking isolated either, I am talking Molasses, ACV and other things that give you the alkaline Minerals.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: Sean] #48563
03/15/09 12:57 PM
03/15/09 12:57 PM
F
Finn  Offline OP
Sorry I'm too brainfogged and tired to read this whole thread but.. i think the main problem is: how do we REALLY know that its the mercury that is keeping us sick and not something else? There really should be a good test for this but there isn't.

I took my 5 amalgams out last September and October using protection and antioxidants. I didn't notice much of a difference in symptoms. I tried low doses of DMSA - made me very depressed and I freaked out. I tried ALA - that makes me crazy.

I just dont know what to do next. I'm just taking antioxidants and hope for the best. I wish there was some ultimate test that would tell us what the MAJOR problem really is!!

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: Finn] #48564
03/15/09 01:07 PM
03/15/09 01:07 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Finn, your reactions to DMSA and ALA are very strong signs that you are mercury toxic. You have to chelate using low doses of those two that you can tolerate via the cutler protocol. If it makes you feel to crazy or depressed lower the dose until you tolerate it.

Don't waste time not knowing for sure its mercury, just chelate via the cutler protocol and you will notice improvements if you are persistent.

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: gdawson6] #48565
03/15/09 01:30 PM
03/15/09 01:30 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"Sorry I'm too brainfogged and tired to read this whole thread but.. i think the main problem is: how do we REALLY know that its the mercury that is keeping us sick and not something else? There really should be a good test for this but there isn't.
"

If you chelate with both ALA and DMSA it will address heavy metal toxicity for several different metals. It is hard to know what the primary cause of illness is, however ridding your body of toxic heavy metals is a good idea anyway.

Both ALA and DMSA rely on sulphur. If you are sensitive to other high sulphur foods as well(eggs, broccoli, garlic, etc.) then you might be deficient in molybdenum. You could try taking a molybdenum supplement 500-1,000 mcg a day and see if it helps.
Make sure to eliminate sugar(and fruit) and alcohol, and try eating few other carbs for a few weeks and see if you feel better. Replace the fruits with low carb vegetables. Sugar and alcohol are the worst things you can eat as they promote candida overgrowth.

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: JK98] #48566
03/15/09 01:48 PM
03/15/09 01:48 PM
F
Finn  Offline OP
Originally Posted by JK98

Both ALA and DMSA rely on sulphur. If you are sensitive to other high sulphur foods as well(eggs, broccoli, garlic, etc.) then you might be deficient in molybdenum. You could try taking a molybdenum supplement 500-1,000 mcg a day and see if it helps.

Yes I am very sensitive to sulphur foods, eggs are very bad. I think I have tried Mo at some point but did not notice much effect. I dont remember what the dosage was though.

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: Finn] #48567
03/15/09 03:57 PM
03/15/09 03:57 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Finn,

Brain fog can = candida and/or mercury toxicity.

Reactions to sulfur foods/supplements and chelation can = metal toxicity.

There are a few tests around people can do, but they must be interpreted correctly by an expert who understands how to do this. They can be easily misinterpreted! Low levels of mercury for instance in hair testing or other testing may not give an accurate idea of what is really going on. Low levels of mercury can mean retention toxicity (the poison is tightly bound up) and is often a worse case scenario as such people do not readily excrete the metal and are usually more difficult to treat and often sicker than those showing higher levels.

So you see the problem? Low levels may also mean low levels but a person can be highly sensitive to mercury and much more intolerant of it than somebody else. High levels of mercury can mean exactly that, but it can also mean the mercury is coming out, which is why it is showing up much more!

In a way you have already given yourself a test by the reactions you have gotten from the sulfur and chelating agents. This is unlikely to have any impact on you otherwise, unless there are heavy metals present. Please take this into account.

Many people with toxicity of this kind of other are often burdened by excess yeast levels (candida). Candida alone can cause many of the symptoms similar to mercury and can make a person very sick. The toxins from candida can poison you also. This is why it is advised that a person who is burdened by a toxin or other condition treat possible candida. Going on a candida diet is a good start. Just eliminating the sugars and excess high carbohydrates from the diet can be enough of a test for those with candida. The die off process that results in excess candida being reduced is usually evidence enough and the improvements that come later on is often well worth the intial difficult detox period.

A biologic dentist here will not remove amalgams from his toxic patients until candida is first treated. Because they are usually overburdened by toxicity from both. Relieving one of the problem can help the immune system and puts the gut and liver in a better condition for detox. There is no reason why anybody should ignore this who is ill. It boosted me alot. Even WITH amalgams, a candida diet I think saved my life. I was so mercury toxic, that the candida had literally taken over. Reducing this problem did wonders. it didn't cure me because mercury was the underlying problem, but it helped me a great deal.

You might want to consider treating both these problems in case they are causing such symptoms in you and making your life miserable. There is no need to put up with them if that's the case. What have you got to lose by doing it? Except toxins! It's not easy to detox, but the rewards are often well worth it. Mercury detox is not a quick nor pleasant experience for many, but it is necessary.

Your amalgam removal only turned of the tap of ongoing exposure. It has not gotten rid of your existing mercury which is no doubt still in your tissues and organs and needing to be chelated out.

Re: Does anyone really get better? [Re: Sean] #48568
03/15/09 04:25 PM
03/15/09 04:25 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Bex could they have been better because they had the necessary Minerals to help render them useless or offset their toxicity? That or did they take antibiotics which caused Candida? Was their immune system better? My mom had some and was fine or has been fine all her life, possibly minerals they ingest that make them offset or dead the mercury in their bodies? I often think of that, when I had them in in 97 I ate well and got lots of minerals from food and felt great, even eating Tuna which is mercury and also Selenium, high in that, could that offset it? Could the Calcium or Mag too? Is our life full of mineral deficiencies which leads us to a dead end road? Minerals are key IMO, they ignite or offset things in our bodies which makes us sick! I am thinking of that more each day the more I read, from curezone (Moreless PH) and so on, that I messed up on the mineral thing and did not protect my body so it got worse! I would not doubt it, Minerals are a great thing. I am not talking isolated either, I am talking Molasses, ACV and other things that give you the alkaline Minerals.

It could be anything Sean. I think it's probably overall immune status, sensitivity to metals, and collective toxicities, personal tolerance levels etc. These may make the difference between a person that succumbs to it and somebody that "seems" to stay afloat.

E.g. I believe I was poisoned in the womb. My Mother has a mouth packed full of amalgam and I hear that the mercury does indeed pass into the placenta. I hear it also goes in breast milk. It is interesting that I got ill on breast milk and had to be taken off it.

I was "seemingly" healthy as a child, but I now believe I was an accident waiting to happen. There were some issues there that I believe were mercury caused, but nothing significant enough to show itself until I hit my mid teens and had the extra burden of braces put on my teeth. That's when everything fell apart. My body had obviously been putting up a pretty good fight before that, finally collapsed and I got to see how bad things REALLY were.

There are too many reasons for some to handle their amalgams more than others. I have heard some people work around mercury and don't seem to get ill, others cannot even walk into a dental office without getting poisoned.

I don't think it's good for anybody. Though there are those around me who aren't as ill as me, I don't consider them overly healthy either. The strongest in my family appear to be those with false teeth! Go figure! Most people aren't all that healthy. They manage, but that's about it. They're usually rather pale in the face too. Not many people are glowing with health with pink in their cheeks.

I remember at one stage when I was healing from mercury, for the first time I had colour in my cheeks. It was amazing. Though they didn't last long once I got hit with virus and other problems, but it did indicate to me that mercury maybe one of the causes the pallor so many people have. I had taken it for granted that it was just "me". I was wrong. Increased health caused increase in colour in the face.