News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 591 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
340,245 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,902 Please HELP!!!
162,871 Open Conspiracy
106,968 History rules
99,452 Symmetry
88,028 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
zinc #48614
03/17/09 08:38 AM
03/17/09 08:38 AM
shawn  Offline OP
for the experts on candida, i'm taking a supplement from soloray called, "optizinc." it's supposedly the most easily absorbed zinc. so my question is regarding the ingredients and they are whole rice concentrate(including kernel, polishings, and hull). so will the yeast feed on rice concentrate?

Re: zinc [Re: shawn] #48615
03/17/09 09:12 AM
03/17/09 09:12 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
The amount of carbohydrates in the supplement is probably less than one gram, so it is not meaningful. The label probably says that it is 4 calories or less per serving which isn't significant, as this is in the form of a more complex carbohydrate, and not just sugar.

Re: zinc [Re: JK98] #48635
03/17/09 11:32 PM
03/17/09 11:32 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
No, keep taking it.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: zinc [Re: Sean] #48665
03/18/09 10:49 PM
03/18/09 10:49 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Zinc is very important, especially for men. Some websites say that men need zinc in a 10:1 ratio to copper intake, while women only need it in a 5:1 ratio. I reviewed my diet today, and realized that I do get enough copper from food, but don't get enough zinc. Magnesium is important for those who are mercury toxic, as is getting enough sodium. Even though the typical American gets way too much salt, I realized that I need to make sure to salt my food enough, otherwise my sodium intake will be too low.

http://www.arltma.com/CandidaDoc.htm

Re: zinc [Re: JK98] #48671
03/19/09 01:54 AM
03/19/09 01:54 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Originally Posted by JK98
Zinc is very important, especially for men. Some websites say that men need zinc in a 10:1 ratio to copper intake, while women only need it in a 5:1 ratio. I reviewed my diet today, and realized that I do get enough copper from food, but don't get enough zinc. Magnesium is important for those who are mercury toxic, as is getting enough sodium. Even though the typical American gets way too much salt, I realized that I need to make sure to salt my food enough, otherwise my sodium intake will be too low.

http://www.arltma.com/CandidaDoc.htm
Magnesium is very IMPORTANT to us Mercury Toxic, glad you said that there, I felt normal a few times when just taking enough of the Magnesium JK. Good post once again on minerals. Men need alot of Zinc too like you said, thats a must.

Oh yeah to this here which you posted, I will quote it

Excessive alkalinity of the digestive tract. An alkaline environment of the intestinal tract favors yeast growth.

Which would mean Apple Cider Vinegar or Cayenne would help that? I am just saying, both will boost HCI IMO and help out with the excessive Alkaline environment of the intestinal track. I would think of taking those, which I do.

Last edited by Sean; 03/19/09 01:57 AM.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: zinc [Re: Sean] #48672
03/19/09 05:27 AM
03/19/09 05:27 AM
shawn  Offline OP
what kind of zinc supps are ok?

like i said, i have been using optizinc from soloray brand. it's made from rice concentrate and is zinc monomethionine.

is zinc citrate good too or?

also, i was told to get cal/mag in citrate form too i believe. you guys know of any clean brands that are good?

Re: zinc [Re: shawn] #48678
03/19/09 10:13 AM
03/19/09 10:13 AM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
I like magnesium citrate powder by now foods. 100% pure, no fillers. Its very easy to adjust the dosage with the powder, its inexpensive, and its tart and dissolves easily in water.

Re: zinc [Re: gdawson6] #48682
03/19/09 10:55 AM
03/19/09 10:55 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I suggest that you take magnesium and calcium separately. One article I read mentions that the traditional 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium supplementation is to high, and a one to one ratio makes more sense. Besides which, calcium and magnesium compete for absorption, so taking them at different meals seems to make sense. Most people are much more deficient in magnesium than calcium. Those who eat plenty of dairy products might not even need any supplemental calcium.

Zinc citrate is probably okay, but it seems like the most enthusiasm is for zinc picolinate. 25-30 mg a day seems like a reasonable dosage to supplement at. Too much zinc can interfere with the absorption of copper and iron, so it is not a good idea to overdo it. If someone takes zinc, copper, and iron, it is probably best to take each at a separate meal.

I have the Now magnesium citrate powder. I use it mostly when I am feeling very sick and need to load up on vitamin c. I find it easier to swallow tablets normally on a day to day basis than to measure and mix powder. I also don't like the taste of magnesium ascorbate. Besides which, my vitamin c tablets have bioflavonoids. I guess I should look for magnesium citrate tablets or capsules. My vitamin c tablets are with calcium. Having it with magnesium would be better(I still want the bioflavonoids though).

Re: zinc [Re: JK98] #48688
03/19/09 12:12 PM
03/19/09 12:12 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
When I said 25-30 mg, I meant of elemental zinc in the form of zinc picolinate. Most people refer to the amounts of a mineral supplement in terms of the weight of the elemental metal in the supplement. Be careful about this though and read the label.

Re: zinc [Re: JK98] #48693
03/19/09 01:44 PM
03/19/09 01:44 PM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Magnesium and calcium should normally be taken together. They are necessary for each other's utilization.

However, magnesium absorption in mercury toxic persons is severely blocked causing a rise in serum calcium. This is why high-blood calcium is used as an indicator of mercury toxicity.

In short, most mercury toxic persons may want to supplement small amounts of calcium with large amounts of magnesium. Personally, I only got relief from tight muscles and constipation when I raised my magnesium intake to 2400mg per day.

The effects of magnesium are also accumulative so you can taper off intake to lower levels after a day or two.

Carbonated water, sugar, and caffeine also greatly increase the need for calcium and magnesium.

Dairy products prohibit the excretion of mercury and should normally be avoided by mercury toxic persons.

http://urlbam.com/ha/tz

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: zinc [Re: Russ] #48703
03/19/09 03:50 PM
03/19/09 03:50 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"I only got relief from tight muscles and constipation when I raised my magnesium intake to 2400mg per day."

Wow, that is a large dosage! Imo taking so much magnesium is not a good idea. There are articles on the net about the dangers of using epson salt(magnesium sulphate) as a laxative. Imo magnesium supplementation should probably be in the 200 mg-500 mg a day range, and should never be over 800 mg a day.

As for taking calcium and magnesium together, some recommend that it is better not to do it. While they work together, it may not be best to take them together. A small amount of calcium taken with the magnesium probably won't hurt though. The 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio that many supplements have does seem crazy though.

"Because magnesium will bind to calcium absorption sites in the body, the two supplements cannot be taken together, so take calcium in the morning and magnesium at night. "

http://www.adavic.org/education/health/htips_cole.htm

http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/sc/0403/sc0403-expertadv.html

I have not seen any sources that say that dairy foods inhibit mercury excretion. In fact I have seen sources advising dairy food be eaten by those who are mercury toxic.

"Our treatment for Nervanne involved a radical change in her diet followed by the careful removal of her amalgam fillings (as well as her root-filled teeth). Proper diet is fundamental to clearing toxins, as well as to regaining the best of health. We advised Nervanne to eliminate tuna and other seafoods from her diet, but to incorporate a variety of meats, eggs and whole milk dairy products. The only seafood allowed is cod liver oil to provide vitamins A and D."

http://www.westonaprice.org/envtoxins/mercury.html

"You should consume foods high in Vitamin-C and supplement with 3 grams of C daily, beginning a week or so before silver-mercury fillings replacement and continuing for at least a month afterward. To minimize the potential for kidney stones, total calcium intake should be maintained within a narrow range (800 to 1,000 mg daily), magnesium intake should be increased to 500 mg per day and Vit-B6 should be increased to 30 mg per day. This amount of calcium and magnesium is ideally obtained from 3 servings of cultured dairy foods per day, but to obtain the desired dosage of Vit-B6 a supplement will be required. Additionally, since mega dose Vit-C may enhance the excretion of Zinc, a 15 mg supplement of chelated zinc per day is recommended."

http://www.mgoldmandds.com/detox2.htm

I guess since dairy foods are high in sulphur, those who recommend avoiding high sulpur foods will say that dairy products should be avoided, while those who see benefit in consuming more high sulphur foods would probably say that dairy foods should be added to assist in detoxification.

Re: zinc [Re: JK98] #48706
03/19/09 04:32 PM
03/19/09 04:32 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Dairy food only needs to be avoided in cases of Leaky Gut from my understanding. Many people have gotten better from mercury poisoning while eating plain yogurt, butter, and other dairy products.

Re: zinc [Re: gdawson6] #48708
03/19/09 04:57 PM
03/19/09 04:57 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
I have never noticed dairy foods as causing reactions related to "sulfur". I've not yet had a mobilising reaction from consuming them. The only ones I used to get reactions too when I had more "bodily mercury" , is onions, eggs, cabbage, garlic etc. But never dairy foods. If they are high in sulfur, how is it, I never had sulfur type reactions to them, even when I was had very strong reactions to any other sulfur containing foods?

The only issue with dairy products for me these days is candida. I am unable to consume milk/cream etc because they feed the candida quite well. I seem "ok" on acidophilus plain sugar free yoghurt and butter. The lactose content in butter is much lower and in the case of yoghurt, I gather it's in another form (galactose) and is easier I gather to digest. Butter is safer in cases of candida apparently because the content of lactose is much lower. Whereas with yoghurt its simply changed into another form and may still have potential to cause a few problems, though much less than milk/cream in my experience.

Re: zinc [Re: Bex] #48714
03/19/09 05:41 PM
03/19/09 05:41 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Here is a link to a chart of the sulphur content of foods. My one complaint about is is that it shows the sulphus content per 100 grams, and not the sulphur content per 100 calories. Due to this, foods that are high in water content like milk or yogurt appear low on the chart, but if you look at the numbers for hard cheeses for example, the numbers are much higher.

http://www.healthyeatingclub.com/info/books-phds/books/foodfacts/html/data/data5g.html

Re: zinc [Re: JK98] #48716
03/19/09 07:18 PM
03/19/09 07:18 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
It makes little sense to me JK98. I have had experience with many of these foods that show very high in sulfur and had no such sulfur reactions with them. I only ever had sulfur related mobilising symptoms with the foods I mentioned earlier.

Garlic/onions/eggs/cabbage/broccoli/leek etc. Yet they do not show to be too high on that list. And this poses the question, then what were these foods doing to the mercury if they contain less sulfur than the other foods (the ones that never posed such symptoms)? If it was their sulfur, then why were the other foods (that show even higher in sulfur on that list) create no such reaction?

I'm confused to say the least. all this time I thought it was the sulfur content of those vegetables that brought about the mobilisation of toxins/mercury in me that was the issue. Perhaps it's simply the potency and power of other elements PLUS sulfur they contain in combination that was the cause of the symptoms of toxin mobilisation/detox symptoms? Certainly they are indeed powerful toxin fighters, but must be used in moderation for the mercury toxic person who may not tolerate the reactions they may promote.

Re: zinc [Re: Bex] #48727
03/19/09 09:24 PM
03/19/09 09:24 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I just did a crazy thing. Don't laugh. I was having muscle ache and decided I wasn't taking in enough salt. I took half a teaspoon of salt, dissolved it in a cup of water and drank it. Half a teaspoon of salt has 1180 mg of sodium, half the RDA. I think I am feeling a bit better now. Do I recommend doing this? Perhaps next time I will use half as much salt.

Re: zinc [Re: JK98] #48731
03/20/09 12:34 AM
03/20/09 12:34 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
I won't laugh, I used to put about that much in my vitamin drink (natural salt) and was fine with it wink But then I thought it might be better if I used a little less at a time and do that about 2-3 times a day.

Re: zinc [Re: Bex] #48741
03/20/09 09:46 AM
03/20/09 09:46 AM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
JK, salt loading helps with the detox symptoms from taking large doses of iodine. That may be the reason why it made you feel better. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but supposedly salt loading helps with the bad feelings that come when a lot of bromide is released from your thyroid and other places.

When was the last time you took the iodine?

Re: zinc [Re: gdawson6] #48744
03/20/09 10:10 AM
03/20/09 10:10 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I think I stopped the iodine around a week ago. I analayzed my diet, and realized that sodium is the thing I am most deficient in! It does sound amazing, as most in the US get way too much salt. I eat mostly low salt foods though. I think I need a rest from chelation. I am afraid once I stop though, I may take a few months off. I may be too minerally depleted, even though I take many mineral supplements. I increased my magnesium supplementation to 400 mg a day, in addition to the around 500 mg a day that is in my diet. I decided to stop taking a calcium pill. In addition to having over 800 mg of calcium a day in my diet, my vitamin c has over 200 mg a day of calcium, and my other supplements have over 100 mg a day of calcium.

Re: zinc [Re: JK98] #48746
03/20/09 10:27 AM
03/20/09 10:27 AM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
I had a period of time when I was drinking a lot of salt water. Salt is something that is easy to tell when your body needs it as plain saltwater will taste good. I was probably getting many many times the DV but apparently wasn't storing sodium properly.

I think minerals are important but they are not an end all means to dealing with mercury. Like you have been learning, supplementing minerals is difficult as they interfere with other minerals from being properly absorbed. I personally have tried many mineral supplements and only benefit from magnesium, and occasionally iron as my diet is low in iron.

If you read the work of Weston A Price you will learn that fat soluble vitamins are also crucial to mineral absorption, things like A, D3, K2, etc...many of which are found in butter and things like egg yolks and organ meats.

Also, things like Taurine can help you absorb and retain magnesium better, so you don't have to take as much and you get other benefits from the taurine as well.