News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 1 of 2 1 2
an answer to your health problem(s) finally! #50296
05/19/09 01:31 PM
05/19/09 01:31 PM
S
squattingDuck  Offline OP
utah *****
Hey guys I'm back. I've went searching for answers to my problems/conditions and now I'm back with very very good news for all of you. What I have discovered may potentially help many if not all of you. In fact I believe that it will help all of you if you follow my advice. Post if your interested!

Last edited by sittingDuck; 05/19/09 01:34 PM.
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50299
05/19/09 02:32 PM
05/19/09 02:32 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
LOL! Why did you stop there? Why didn't you tell us? Will you tell us mercury is the cause?

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50300
05/19/09 03:09 PM
05/19/09 03:09 PM
Kitsune  Offline
Master Elite Member
Leicester, England **
Spam alert

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50303
05/19/09 04:36 PM
05/19/09 04:36 PM
S
utah *****
It's nice to be back here and look back at the path I had to take to get where I'm at now. Before I get started I want to let you all know how grateful I am to my God that he has bore the burden for me for such a long time and gave me strength when I was weak. I am grateful for you on this board that didn't give up. When I was on this board you all listened to my problems and supported me. For that I am deeply grateful.How refreshing it was to have people understand somewhat of what I was going through. I, like many of you was sick and couldn't find much help through conventional medicine. So I turned to alternative medicine. So my search really began at that point.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50306
05/19/09 06:04 PM
05/19/09 06:04 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
So was mercury(or some other heavy metal) the cause, or was it parasites or nutritional deficiencies?

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: JK98] #50308
05/19/09 09:23 PM
05/19/09 09:23 PM
S
utah *****
JK98, in my opinion the culprit was really not any of those conditions that bothered me, but I will say that it definitely didn't help. I had 10 or more filling with 3 really large ones.I had them all removed and still my problems persisted. I don't know if I ever really had parasites. But I did get checked for Lyme disease in which one band was active. Here are some of my symptoms, of which some of you can empathize with:

* fatigue
* food allergies (many of them, including hidden and delayed)
* terrible seasonal allergies
* dry eyes, poor night vision
* lack of concentration, brainfog, loss of memory
* staph infection (lots of joint pain)
* low/weak stomach acid

There are so many more I can add to this list.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50309
05/19/09 09:35 PM
05/19/09 09:35 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
" I had 10 or more filling with 3 really large ones.I had them all removed and still my problems persisted."

It might take up to 2 years of chelation to get most of the mercury out of your body. Your symptoms sound like they could be mercury related. Read this page.

http://www.flcv.com/cfsfm.html

You could try putting cayenne pepper on your food, and increasing your salt intake to boost stomach acid. Low stomach acid can lead to candida overgrowth, food allergies, parasites, and poor absorption of minerals. Are you taking vitamin and mineral supplements? If not, then add them.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: JK98] #50314
05/19/09 10:41 PM
05/19/09 10:41 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
So what did you do? I am very interested!

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: JK98] #50315
05/19/09 10:45 PM
05/19/09 10:45 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by JK98
" I had 10 or more filling with 3 really large ones.I had them all removed and still my problems persisted."

It might take up to 2 years of chelation to get most of the mercury out of your body. Your symptoms sound like they could be mercury related. Read this page.

http://www.flcv.com/cfsfm.html

You could try putting cayenne pepper on your food, and increasing your salt intake to boost stomach acid. Low stomach acid can lead to candida overgrowth, food allergies, parasites, and poor absorption of minerals. Are you taking vitamin and mineral supplements? If not, then add them.
I can't really handle Cayenne like you can, it appears to trigger an allergy, I get kind of dizzy too. If you want to try salt I recommend from what I read on another board in Redmond Sea Salt, I have used that and it's pretty good.

Himalayan salt messed me up a little bit though as Sole water, don't know why but it detoxed me too fast and I felt bad. Have you ever tried Olive Leaf JK? I heard the powder is very good, I have a book coming on it and will let you know what I find.

Orgegano Oil too I read was very good (One drop in water) for things, more on that to come as well from my studies once I get some and try it out.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: JK98] #50343
05/20/09 02:37 PM
05/20/09 02:37 PM
S
utah *****
The salt Idea is not a bad one. I found that using the real sea salts works so much better. We have a local mine around where I live. They mine the salt straight from the earth. Real unprocessed salt doesn’t look crystalline white and it taste great. Before I found the problem the best way I delt with low stomach acid was taking HCL with pepsin. I was taking (6) 650 mg with each meal. I know I know, that is way too much. Even taking that many didn’t make my stomach burn (hot). But I could tell that it was helping as my energy increased and stools more consistent. But you would wonder why someone has low stomach acid in the first place, that is not normal. Yes that explains why I had such severe allergies both environmental and food but it doesn’t answer the question why the low stomach acid. I “eat right”, exercise, get good rest and stay away from addictive substances. In my book I was doing everything that a normal healthy functioning adult would do for good health but I was having all these weird issues that were degrading the quality of my life and of those around me. I’ve heard some of the explanations like diet, sedentary life style, ethnicity, environment, and many other things but the rationale doesn’t produce a sensible answer when you look at the whole equation of my life. I went to an immunologist to get a diagnosis of food allergies that I figured I already had. She tested me for some very common foods and I was allergic to half of them. Some included potatoes, beans, rice, carrots, wheat, soy, egg yolk, ect…. I’ve got to say I really got discouraged at that point but knowing that I was coming closer to a real tangible answer.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50344
05/20/09 03:07 PM
05/20/09 03:07 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by sittingDuck
The salt Idea is not a bad one. I found that using the real sea salts works so much better. We have a local mine around where I live. They mine the salt straight from the earth. Real unprocessed salt doesn’t look crystalline white and it taste great. Before I found the problem the best way I delt with low stomach acid was taking HCL with pepsin. I was taking (6) 650 mg with each meal. I know I know, that is way too much. Even taking that many didn’t make my stomach burn (hot). But I could tell that it was helping as my energy increased and stools more consistent. But you would wonder why someone has low stomach acid in the first place, that is not normal. Yes that explains why I had such severe allergies both environmental and food but it doesn’t answer the question why the low stomach acid. I “eat right”, exercise, get good rest and stay away from addictive substances. In my book I was doing everything that a normal healthy functioning adult would do for good health but I was having all these weird issues that were degrading the quality of my life and of those around me. I’ve heard some of the explanations like diet, sedentary life style, ethnicity, environment, and many other things but the rationale doesn’t produce a sensible answer when you look at the whole equation of my life. I went to an immunologist to get a diagnosis of food allergies that I figured I already had. She tested me for some very common foods and I was allergic to half of them. Some included potatoes, beans, rice, carrots, wheat, soy, egg yolk, ect…. I’ve got to say I really got discouraged at that point but knowing that I was coming closer to a real tangible answer.
So what all did you use or do? You are holding back some still it seems! Did you just use the HCI?

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50346
05/20/09 03:23 PM
05/20/09 03:23 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Low stomach acid leads to parasites, and candida and bacteria overgrowth. Nutritional deficiencies can lead to low stomach acid. Low stomach acid leads to improperly digested foods and food sensitivities.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: JK98] #50349
05/20/09 04:25 PM
05/20/09 04:25 PM
S
utah *****
No Sean HCL is just a quick patch job. Nothing that really fixes the underlying problems. I have a purpose for not stating the fix immediately. I need you to understand the importance of this message. I do not want you to brush it aside once you know and treat it as a thing of naught. Herballure is where I started my quest to find the solution to my health issues(s) and so I have chosen to come back here. Although this forum is dedicated to mercury toxicity, what I’m suggesting is something that will help those for a variety of diseases and ailments in many other forums way beyond the scope of this discussion. I don’t want to make this out to be a cure-all (of which for sure it isn’t) but the possibilities spans mush greater lengths than you and I can comprehend. This message should not only impact you but also everyone around you, yes I said it, EVERYONE around you. (Thinking to myself here- I can’t believe that this news isn’t out to everyone yet -----but why not?).

Last edited by sittingDuck; 05/20/09 04:29 PM.
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50360
05/20/09 11:36 PM
05/20/09 11:36 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by sittingDuck
No Sean HCL is just a quick patch job. Nothing that really fixes the underlying problems. I have a purpose for not stating the fix immediately. I need you to understand the importance of this message. I do not want you to brush it aside once you know and treat it as a thing of naught. Herballure is where I started my quest to find the solution to my health issues(s) and so I have chosen to come back here. Although this forum is dedicated to mercury toxicity, what I’m suggesting is something that will help those for a variety of diseases and ailments in many other forums way beyond the scope of this discussion. I don’t want to make this out to be a cure-all (of which for sure it isn’t) but the possibilities spans mush greater lengths than you and I can comprehend. This message should not only impact you but also everyone around you, yes I said it, EVERYONE around you. (Thinking to myself here- I can’t believe that this news isn’t out to everyone yet -----but why not?).
I understand what you are saying but I hope you are not just saying this and going on and on and playing a game instead of just saying what you did and how it helped you or has helped many out, I don't know you but I am willing to bet that you are not just in here playing around are sincere about this! I give you the benefit of the doubt.

Can you give me a clue? If you think it can help us in here or those around us then why conceal it and not reveal it to someone? If you don't know you can't try and see if it works for you or someone else correct?

BTW News not out to everyone yet? Well nothing is out obviously since we have no clue what you are talking about or getting to. I will wait patiently but I am dying to know what you are talking about.

Last edited by Sean; 05/20/09 11:38 PM.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50396
05/21/09 03:20 PM
05/21/09 03:20 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Still no update or telling what you did after this message you post which is going to help us? Whats taking? Don't you want to help?

I see some don't post in this thread really, maybe they have seen this before and it's spam?

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50440
05/22/09 01:03 PM
05/22/09 01:03 PM
S
utah *****
I'm very excited to share the following information with you. I hope that this will change your life in so many great ways. Don't give up, just believe.

More that 40% of your immune system lies within your digestive system. If any problem arises between your mouth and your anus than your whole body is will become negatively impacted by this. If and only If you correct this will you find your answer. Toxicity is a problem but it's not so much from mercury but from another source. Lets look at some of the processes that happens. Mechanically you chew (masticate) your food to break it up in your mouth. Then it goes down the throat (esophagus) and ends in the stomach. It gets further broken down in there via stomach acids that are stimulated by chemical reaction. Once the stomach empties the contents through the pyloric sphincter into the small intestines. Enzymes act upon the particles and continue to move the particles onto the large intestines and finally out through the rectum. So what's the next step? Well duh, you go sit on a toilet to relieve yourself, right?
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!......
What if I told you that the porcelain throne that you use to relieve yourselves is literally KILLING YOU.

How your ask? It is the mechanical position in which you are sitting that is kill you! Your body was never designed to defecate in that manner. When you sit on the toilet to defecate there is a valve that relaxes open called the ileocecal valve. The duty of this valve is to stop any rancid putrid feces from going back up into the small intestines. But because you are sitting on the toilet the valve relaxes open. This is very bad new for you because now that valve allows feces to get pushed back up into the small intestines through the normal "pressures generated by peristalsis" and get back into your blood stream via the liver. Although this is probably very microscopic amounts, it is enough to start to unbalance the whole digestive system, therefore the immune system, in time.

Now the good stuff....

This problem is easily solved by squatting to defecate...

The squatting position is how YOU are supposed to defecate. This position is not only natural (if you look at how children poop in their diapers before they are potty trained) but it is built into us mechanically. The position allows you to now eliminate more freely (the descending colon to sphincter is a more straight path out--amazing results for constipation and hemorrhoids) and closes off the Ileocecal valve. By squatting to defecate you now have eliminated your source of contamination by toxification.

Now the hard stuff....

How do you squat on a toilet that is not designed to be used in such a way. This is where you need to get creative.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50441
05/22/09 02:48 PM
05/22/09 02:48 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
I never would have thought you said or would have said this! Very interesting and very odd, but it is worth a try I guess!

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50442
05/22/09 03:05 PM
05/22/09 03:05 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
maybe you should change your name to squattingduck

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: gdawson6] #50445
05/22/09 04:54 PM
05/22/09 04:54 PM
S
utah *****
Feel free to ask questions, I'm not shy about this subject.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50447
05/22/09 06:10 PM
05/22/09 06:10 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
smile <-- (in regards to the name change)

I'm not convinced that the change in posture has a significant effect on the ileocecal valve. I do understand it is more natural to squat, but just don't see how sitting would cause the valve to relax more.

That being said, I did try it and I took of my pants so I could squat on the toilet (seemed dangerous to have my pants at my ankles). I wouldn't try this at home, I think it only worked because I am young and nimble.

Last edited by gdawson6; 05/22/09 06:16 PM.
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: gdawson6] #50468
05/24/09 01:45 AM
05/24/09 01:45 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by gdawson6
maybe you should change your name to squattingduck
This still has me dying here, sorry I had to laugh again on this post. I would like to add another name too to this, Shi*tting Duck, that fits the purpose since he brought this technique up!

All jokes no offense Duck, but the jokes had to be done when I read this here.

SHYT you are right! NO PUN, I found this link here after I read about it online! Enjoy.

http://www.relfe.com/toilet_seat_constipation.html

Last edited by Sean; 05/24/09 02:02 AM.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50470
05/24/09 03:17 AM
05/24/09 03:17 AM
S
utah *****
Good find Sean. I found that part about how the guy was any with the catholic church interesting and also the water births.

Remember that consistency is the key. If you can do this each and every time you go, then your recovery will be much faster. I would suggest that you never go back to sitting to eliminate actually.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50479
05/24/09 09:25 PM
05/24/09 09:25 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by squattingDuck
Good find Sean. I found that part about how the guy was any with the catholic church interesting and also the water births.

Remember that consistency is the key. If you can do this each and every time you go, then your recovery will be much faster. I would suggest that you never go back to sitting to eliminate actually.
Yeah but what do I do man? I have a regular toilet and thats all I usually see.

I could stand on the toilet and squat but that might not be too good of an idea. I will try think of ways to do this, and believe me I am open to try this without any doubts at all. What could you lose? Nothing.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50481
05/25/09 12:20 AM
05/25/09 12:20 AM
S
utah *****
Stepping on the toilet lid with bare feet is really hard to do. It hurts and you put a lot of pressure on the joints- this is especially true when your first trying to condition for this type of posture. I'd suggest that you wear a pair of strong soled sandals (crap sandals). That will relieve a lot of pressure and give your more surface area to rest your weight on as some of the weight is distributed to the sandals. Another thing to try to do is do it on the ground. Practice and squat on the ground to get adjusted, or just grab a shallow pan to do your duty.... just remember not to use it for cooking later (he he).

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50482
05/25/09 12:53 AM
05/25/09 12:53 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Stepping on the toilet lid with bare feet is really hard to do. It hurts and you put a lot of pressure on the joints- this is especially true when your first trying to condition for this type of posture. I'd suggest that you wear a pair of strong soled sandals (crap sandals). That will relieve a lot of pressure and give your more surface area to rest your weight on as some of the weight is distributed to the sandals. Another thing to try to do is do it on the ground. Practice and squat on the ground to get adjusted, or just grab a shallow pan to do your duty.... just remember not to use it for cooking later (he he).
That or brush your teeth with it like Chevy Chase overseas on National Lampoons hahaha, that was classic he used it to brush his teeth with ahhahahhahah. The PAN thing is the best I have heard and I will use that there for a while, the standing on the toilet thing scares me, if one foot goes in there I fall and get all messed up after that or break something lol. I will try the pan thing, but I WILL NOT COOK after that in it and just wash it out for later. Since I did this though I go alot less, is that the case? I go just twice now as opposed to 3 or so times, did that happen to you?

I like the idea and it sounds great, I read about it and it is legit.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50483
05/25/09 01:17 AM
05/25/09 01:17 AM
S
utah *****
When I first got started I would try to go but it was uncomfortable so I was not be able to do my business. That happened for the first couple of days. I wasn't successful until the end of the second day. Since then I've been pretty regular. I find that I go more regular at my office but not as often when I'm home. Your body will go through an adjustment period. This will happen with the mechanics of the posture and also the change in the way your body is again able to handle the food load.

I too love this solution. It's cheap and you really have nothing to lose.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50484
05/25/09 01:35 AM
05/25/09 01:35 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
My god... heheheheh.. LOL.. use the shittin' pan...

Hehehehe.. but seriously... about the valve and the more natural way we were designed to [shoot] (S word..)... Sound logical to me.. Everything about going back to nature with our habits and doings sounds logical to me..

But how the H@"#$%"ell do you AIM.... hehehe. successfully?

compaaaaaaaaaannnnyyh.... take aaaaaaim.... reeeeeady.......... [shoot]!! (S H I T)

My god Russ.. why censor out an innocent word like the S word... ? why??

Last edited by Ole; 05/25/09 01:37 AM.

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50485
05/25/09 01:43 AM
05/25/09 01:43 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
However... how then do japanese people get ill? same as us...
They don't use anything else than the squatting kind toilet..

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50486
05/25/09 01:57 AM
05/25/09 01:57 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
About the auto faul-word-filtering-system's settings... [shoot]..... "S H I T" IS a verb, TO SH.. have to go take a SH.. its something we do.. its perfectly natural.. But ofcourse it can ALSO be ABUSED for EVIL ORAL PURPOSES.... praise Jesus hallelujah.... saying faul things such as.. Sh.. on you... go sh.. yourself, or just plain sh.. as a substitute for the even more faul word... THE F word.... (George Carlin humor, may he RIP...)
hehe.... But.

What's the big deal about the S word.... Why even configure the filtering system to censor it?

Beeeep.. on every american tv show... beeep.
Comeon Russ.. it's only a word... a natural word describing an INNOCENT perfectly normal an naturally bodily function...

(Reveron style.. classic american black reveron).. Haaa'leee'luu'jah.. Praise da... loooord.

Did i break the forum rules now?....
I just don't see the biggy deal about the socalled S word...

The next time... should i instead use that function's latin name?

MERDA! (in Latin, as the medical profession most oftenly use Latin for saying stuff)... hehe. LOL..

Maybe i should rather let it go.... hehe... let loose... squueze.. let go.. ahh.. what a relief..

Lol...

Yeayeah..... I say: it's only a word??!..........

Last edited by Ole; 05/25/09 02:09 AM.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50487
05/25/09 02:05 AM
05/25/09 02:05 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Originally Posted by wikipedia

Merda is the basic Latin word for excrement. Frequently used, it appears in most of the Romance languages. Excreta, literally "things expelled", referred most frequently to feces but could describe any bodily excretion. In its modern technical use, excreta is generally used to encompass fecal matter and urine.

hehe..

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50488
05/25/09 02:08 AM
05/25/09 02:08 AM
S
utah *****
I went out and did a google quick search and found that the Japanese have a much lower rate of colon cancer.

http://txtwriter.com/Onscience/Articles/coloncancer.html

here is a more interesting study where they found that Japanese in Hawaii have higher colon caner rate then Japanese in rural Japan.

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/42/3/1164

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50489
05/25/09 02:10 AM
05/25/09 02:10 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
i know... hehe.. still laughing... read about the other typical illnesses of the asian people myself in the past...
hehe.. still laughing...

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50490
05/25/09 02:14 AM
05/25/09 02:14 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
aha.. squat... (no offence), just humor..
That proves that it is not a genetical thing, but an environmental thing!

But we all knew that ofcourse...
smile

Merrrrrrrrrda....
smile

Last edited by Ole; 05/25/09 02:15 AM.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50491
05/25/09 02:21 AM
05/25/09 02:21 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
See the forum filter doesn't destroy the fun of saying...
In an authorative over-masculine squadron leader kind of voice:
"Take aim.... Reeeeady.... Merda!!!".. hehehehe

The filter didn't destroy the innocent fun of that....
But in english...... it's absolutely strictly not allowed to be said...
The filter ruined my first attempt at beein funny... im annoyed by that...

It's.. to repeat myself... only a poor friggin word....

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50492
05/25/09 02:24 AM
05/25/09 02:24 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
For a further laugh... please go to YouTube and search for: George Carlin, The seven words...

Carlin is my personal hero.. was.... RIP George...
He uncovered conspiracy to the people, using humor as a carrier-wave (as we say in electronics and audio enginering)...

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50493
05/25/09 02:29 AM
05/25/09 02:29 AM
S
utah *****
Ole I don't know what the crap your talking about deepconsideration

jk

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50494
05/25/09 02:33 AM
05/25/09 02:33 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
And the crowd goes completely nuts and with wild kindof eyes, fanaticly says... Thankyou Ole for educating us all in how to..... "Merda" in diffrent languages... laugh

Thankyou..
hehe...

(Must be a mad hatter humor frenzy after i ate that herb soup i just made an hour ago...)

I'm excused..... It was the mercury... not me...
laugh

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50495
05/25/09 02:34 AM
05/25/09 02:34 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Humor man.. humor... just sharing some "sick" humor...

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50496
05/25/09 02:37 AM
05/25/09 02:37 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Got annoyed by the contentfilter on the forum for censoring "sh.."
Unessecary in my mind...

Tried to write sh.. as in going to the toilet.. and got censored...
nothing to make such a big deal about as i just did, buuut..
sigh... smile

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50497
05/25/09 02:39 AM
05/25/09 02:39 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
However, back to being serious..

I belive in this thing about squatting...
Do you really think it has such a huge impact on health.. really?
I can immagine an impact on health yeah, but a huge diffrence?

smile

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50498
05/25/09 02:52 AM
05/25/09 02:52 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Originally Posted by SquattingDuck
Ole I don't know what the crap your talking about

Im talking about crapping in Latin... laugh
LOL...

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50499
05/25/09 03:01 AM
05/25/09 03:01 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Humor, when mercury toxic, lifts the spirit. A good immature toilet joke laugh makes ME smile and grin atleast.. but then i guess i will be laughing at sh.. pis. and far(t) when i'm 90 still.. if i'm lucky enough to live that long...

I will never outgrow toilet-humor.. for as long as i live.....
(Ole when 90yrs old, standing with the cane, shaking and laughing at the same time after just hearing something toilethumor related)
smile

Never let the child in you die... never!
smile

Last edited by Ole; 05/25/09 03:07 AM.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50500
05/25/09 03:17 AM
05/25/09 03:17 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Hey squattingDuck... from one software engineer to another, don't you get "loco" sometimes when heavy overworked? Coding for 18hrs straight...
I do... and i call it mental balance...
Struggling with a subroutine for hours.. and hours... getting frustrated... i tend to go completely "loco" laughing at anything for half an hour or something...

Then after that... coding goes much smoother again..
hence.. "Mental balance"... Beeing overserious for too long while coding, demmands for some "loco" humor in.. atleast thats the way i can be some times...

Humor doesn't kill.
But enough offtopic merda for now...

Ole.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50501
05/25/09 03:33 AM
05/25/09 03:33 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Maybe i should stop posting on orbisvitae.. clearly my attempt at beein funny wasn't received..

However.. I too has a lot of knowledge to contribute with on here...
I guess i'm more wellread than most people...
and i have a tendency to see things more deeply than most other people are able to.. like Einstein... (I'm not trying to be arrogant, but i am what i am.. and i'm not ashamed to share how brilliant i am) (even though i'm also reduced by merc)
Strangely.. i seem immune iq wise from the merc poisoning..
Dont know why that is...

However to litter a thread like this as i realize i just did... well...
Sorry..

Great finding btw squattingDuck.. important stuff to share..

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50503
05/25/09 09:08 AM
05/25/09 09:08 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Imo the lower rates of colon cancer in Japan is due to much less meat consumption than in the US, and much lower levels of obesity. The Japanese eat a much healthier diet than Americans.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: JK98] #50507
05/25/09 05:43 PM
05/25/09 05:43 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
JK98.. In my personal mind, i think the classic blame on meat consumption is a myth, a myth with less or non at all truth to it.. It's the official answer.. emphasis.. official!

I think it may be more to (not officially talked about) environmental "unknowns" that make up the diffrence... atleast part of it, because i agree about the lesser obesity status of the japanese people in japan, and that they enjoy a way way healthier diet in general and in all. smile

Maybe japan is less polluted than the western countries, but then again, maybe it's the other way around... (car factories, industries, etc..)

Btw, japan has had it's own grand mercury scandals in the past, even many people died as a direct result of it... Don't remember where at this time, but i know i have read into it..

The japanese diet... yes, less meat.. infact from what i know, allmost non meat at all.. However.. i don't think it's the lack of meat that is the winning reason for them, but rather their use of "exotic herbs", and theire way of preparing them in the kitchen.. !

My reasoning and belives anyway.. smile
And ofcourse theire cultural, and closer to nature way of living, like for instance using the squatting toilet. Ofcourse genetics MAY also play a role...

Escimoes doesn't have dis-eases at all from what i have read, they eat only self catched prey and stuff like that, AND they eat the fatty parts of the animals that the western diet leaves out.. (hence correct fat).

The western world thinks (officially) that the LDL is harmfull and that the HDL is good... I belive both are essential. Like in real butter, butter has a perfect balance of LDL to HDL (so called cholestrol). Ofcourse cholerstrol is JUST another (dangerous sounding) word for lipids... and lipids is just a (proffessional sounding) word for plain old fats.... so..

Anyway, escimoes and such people don't get sick! (from what i have read anyway, and they eat like a caveman dietwise and use old traditions while preparing theire food)

smile

Last edited by Ole; 05/25/09 06:00 PM.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50508
05/25/09 06:28 PM
05/25/09 06:28 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Therefore I for my self try to prepare food as close to what my grand parents or grand grand parents would have eaten in theire time, I'm also starting to make more and more old dishes and soups from old family traditions and recipes. However, i also enhance them with "exotic" things that my culture would typicly not have eaten, both at older times and today... (Garlic, fresh red peppers, etc...)

In english, i try as often as i can to eat old dishes from my own culture, mixed with the goods from asian, indian and mexican traditional cooking...

Ofcourse i read well into the herbs before trying them and cosuming them, as some.. or infact most herbs are really detox herbs that a heavyli toxified body as our western typical bodies may not handle well...

This brings foreward THE QUESTION....
Why don't indians (people of India) get sick from theire dishes and spices?
They eat tons of things like corriander (cillantro / parsley) and don't react bad to them... why?

Because they have eaten it from the time they were born, so theire bodies has not had the chance to accumulate mercury and other pollutants..
So they have such tiny levels in theire systems that they can handle those herbs and spices!!!!!

With us.... accumulating metals for half a life time or so, never having touched the stuff (like cillantro, etc..), think... Caboom!!! Detox / retox!

Try introducing a detoxer into a heavyli poisoned system with high bloodlevels of the poison...... RETOX!! or.. as "school medicine" would call it..... "a food allergy"... blaaahhh... no such thing.... only detox reactions and or reactions from feeding bad parasites, and etc....

Most of us in the western countries had a bad start with lots of food toxins and environmental toxins, etc, and we have never or seldom touched the "good stuff" when growing up... so when as an adult we decide to try a traditional indian or chinese dish.... then BOOOOM! Toxins get mobilized wildy...
Not in those people who have eaten the detox herbs and spices since they were kids or born... They have such low levels of poison in them, that they don't react near as bad as us, they probably don't react at all......
smile

So then my question is..... Do people from India get sick???
I don't think so... and if... like every people of the word, they get sick too.. then it's from eating mc donalds and such in theire respective countries, and not eating traditional! Also it could be "media manipulation" to make it seem like they too get sick much... Like with the swineflu... They call it a pandemic when only a few people have been sick...

Anyway.. i think the above are THE factors...
Eating traditionally, and growing up with a preventative detox diet before poisons has a chance to settle in the body!
Then it's only a matter of eating a traditional maintenance detox diet for the rest of theire lives... And ofcourse Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, etc traditional diets, are loaded with detoxifying herbs... Not to mention theire way of cooking..
Steaming greens, etc... not cooking or woking, not frying.... other techniques...

smile There you have it all..... + sqautting maybe.. and older more close to nature lifestyles in general!

Cheers!!

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: JK98] #50510
05/25/09 08:08 PM
05/25/09 08:08 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by JK98
Imo the lower rates of colon cancer in Japan is due to much less meat consumption than in the US, and much lower levels of obesity. The Japanese eat a much healthier diet than Americans.
They eat alot of Seaweed right? Kelp? I guess that might have something to do with it as well being it's a clean source of Kelp.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50512
05/25/09 08:51 PM
05/25/09 08:51 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
I guess so.. they eat a lot of things.... people of other cultures eat fresh living insects too.... as a natural source of chitosan or so i'we heared that thats the reason they crunch and munch those yucky insects...

Sounds logical too Sean. Western diet is at worst "trash", and at best "lacking".

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50517
05/25/09 11:10 PM
05/25/09 11:10 PM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by Ole

smile

I think huge difference is an understatement.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50518
05/25/09 11:26 PM
05/25/09 11:26 PM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by Ole
Hey squattingDuck... from one software engineer to another, don't you get "loco" sometimes when heavy overworked? Coding for 18hrs straight...
I do... and i call it mental balance...
Struggling with a subroutine for hours.. and hours... getting frustrated... i tend to go completely "loco" laughing at anything for half an hour or something...

Then after that... coding goes much smoother again..
hence.. "Mental balance"... Beeing overserious for too long while coding, demmands for some "loco" humor in.. atleast thats the way i can be some times...

Humor doesn't kill.
But enough offtopic merda for now...

Ole.

i feel your pain. I'm currently working in PowerBuilder with powerscript.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50519
05/26/09 12:06 AM
05/26/09 12:06 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Hey.. squattingDuck.. ThankYOU for bringing squatting to the light!

I just now went to take a dump... thought about the posts, thought.. hmm... would i miss, merda all over the toilet.... hmm.. i wanted to try...
If i don't get this right... isn't squatting really taking a sh.. while standing?

Anyway i just did this... and also btw.. hit the inner ten of the holy porclain throne without missing... hehe.. anyway... felt great!!! soo great..
not so much pressure needed either, and i even got out more at the end with only a little extra push... youknow.. the last feces you know is in there, but can't seem to get out no matter how hard you push... got that out...

What a relief!! My head cleared up immediatly afterwards.. instantly!
this is the first time standing and doing the merda... hehe..

Felt like... well..
Felt like i finally for the first time got to completely empty the bowels that were good to go...

Feel empty down there... satisfied.. completely de-feced for now...

Great stuff man!
A sh.. ehm.. merdy topic to discuss, but.. hehe.. vulgar.. but great stuff..

Thankyou!
hehe..

Last edited by Ole; 05/26/09 12:07 AM.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50520
05/26/09 12:23 AM
05/26/09 12:23 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Ehm.. ok i misunderstood.... as most western people would without doing research first..... ehmm... embaresed somewhat... anyway standing while sh..ing was great!

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50521
05/26/09 12:30 AM
05/26/09 12:30 AM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by Ole
Hey.. squattingDuck.. ThankYOU for bringing squatting to the light!

I just now went to take a dump... thought about the posts, thought.. hmm... would i miss, merda all over the toilet.... hmm.. i wanted to try...
If i don't get this right... isn't squatting really taking a sh.. while standing?

Anyway i just did this... and also btw.. hit the inner ten of the holy porclain throne without missing... hehe.. anyway... felt great!!! soo great..
not so much pressure needed either, and i even got out more at the end with only a little extra push... youknow.. the last feces you know is in there, but can't seem to get out no matter how hard you push... got that out...

What a relief!! My head cleared up immediatly afterwards.. instantly!
this is the first time standing and doing the merda... hehe..

Felt like... well..
Felt like i finally for the first time got to completely empty the bowels that were good to go...

Feel empty down there... satisfied.. completely de-feced for now...

Great stuff man!
A sh.. ehm.. merdy topic to discuss, but.. hehe.. vulgar.. but great stuff..

Thankyou!
hehe..

Ole I'm not sure if doing what you did will benefit like squatting? I know that the pressure of the thigh against the stomach helps evacuate the bowels completely. Also squatting relaxes the puborectalis muscles and straightens the rectal muscle.

http://www.relfe.com/toilet_seat_constipation.html

before the modern day toilet everyone used the squatting position to do their thing. This method is time tested and works. Ole I would stick with this and recover first then if you feel like experimenting then use another approach but you'll know what is best at that point.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50522
05/26/09 12:31 AM
05/26/09 12:31 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Ole

smile

WOW! I hope thats the case!

I can see how if you eliminated those toxins by doing this how it would make a huge difference! Do supplements still matter to you after that Duck? Probiotics or Enzymes? I still use Pro biotics spite starting this yesterday.

I actually used the pan thing and did it in the bathtub lol, it works but it's hard when I squat to keep my heals down, does that matter? I usually have them up for balance but use that position that is shown.

I also use my left arm to grab the side of the tub and stay up, it's hard to balance when doing it.

What to do when out and have an emergency? What if I am at work? What then? I will try to do this at home ALL THE TIME, but out I can't guarantee it all the time as I can't stoop in a stall like this. Imagines someone looking in and me standing on the toilet with my pants off lol, pure comedy.

BTW when did you strart feeling better? About how long?

Last edited by Sean; 05/26/09 12:32 AM.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50526
05/26/09 01:17 AM
05/26/09 01:17 AM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by Sean
Originally Posted by Ole

smile

WOW! I hope thats the case!

I can see how if you eliminated those toxins by doing this how it would make a huge difference! Do supplements still matter to you after that Duck? Probiotics or Enzymes? I still use Pro biotics spite starting this yesterday.

I actually used the pan thing and did it in the bathtub lol, it works but it's hard when I squat to keep my heals down, does that matter? I usually have them up for balance but use that position that is shown.

I also use my left arm to grab the side of the tub and stay up, it's hard to balance when doing it.

What to do when out and have an emergency? What if I am at work? What then? I will try to do this at home ALL THE TIME, but out I can't guarantee it all the time as I can't stoop in a stall like this. Imagines someone looking in and me standing on the toilet with my pants off lol, pure comedy.

BTW when did you strart feeling better? About how long?

I don't take pro-biotics, enzymes, hcl, or buy anything as far as supplements anymore. I haven't felt like I needed anything to pick me up and I rarely drink caffeinated drinks. I get around 8 hrs rest and I have great energy though out the day. I try to eat relatively healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. My body is doing all the work now to process the foods and drinks and I just need to do some basic maintenance to keep healthy.

Balancing will come with time (usually not too long) and the muscles and ligature support. You may want to try wearing your shoes which may facilitate better balance and support. Heals down will be more comfortable but if your "tight" still then in time your heal will come down.

If your not embarrassed squatting on a public toilet then one tip is to not take pants fully off when squatting. You can have them at the ankles and still maintain as much dignity as possible. Unfortunately our public restroom facilities in the western hemisphere is not designed for the squatters. I still squat in public because that's what I can live with in my mind. I'm just not as embarrassed anymore.

The first month you will see a difference in your health. Then you'll double, triple, and so fourth with time. Your body renews itself every 3 or something months so you will at least see differences at that point.

Last edited by squattingDuck; 05/26/09 01:19 AM.
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50792
06/09/09 04:34 AM
06/09/09 04:34 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
After two weeks of doing this and feeling alot better and clearer I would say a huge difference is an understatement! I feel so great today after two weeks of doing this it's rediculous!

I have done nothing else the last two days really, seriously NOTHING ELSE sides this and what I normally do. Could this be, could it just be? Stay TUNED, I will keep you tuned asa I have notta to lose from this nor anything else natural that costs nothing.

I put my feet on my toilet and hold onto the door and the sink, nothing else, and go! It comes out alot faster and alot more comes out, less IBS which I have had for years and for some reason just yesterday and today I feel 100 times better than in years? From what though? From this?

I will keep everyone posted, but I am saying don't shut your mind and just think for a minute.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50794
06/09/09 11:13 AM
06/09/09 11:13 AM
S
utah *****
That is very exciting Sean. Keep up the good work ;-). Like I said before, consistency is the key. My father has been real sick with really weird symptoms that doctors are not treating correctly. I finally convinced him to try this method and let go of doubt and believe it or not he is starting to come around again! He told me the other day that he believes in this.... truly exciting.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50795
06/09/09 12:33 PM
06/09/09 12:33 PM
S
utah *****
One thing that I'm hoping you'll experience with time is your overall physical strength. My body muscle mass and muscle tone has increased and I'm stronger than ever. It is kinda going to my head a little, lol.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50814
06/09/09 10:32 PM
06/09/09 10:32 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Same thing with me too. Thankyou squattingDuck!

I'we been squatting mostly every toilet visit since you mentioned this, and i also get out more, and faster, and feels completely emptied afterwards. That doesn't happen when sitting, never! You know that little extra turd you can't get out after beeing "finished", squatting gets that out too... completely emptied! Great stuff this squatting business!

I get more often bowelmovements doing this, and this time i squat the right way wink
hehe...

It has made a diffrence on my bm's and my metabolism which has increased dramaticly!

Way to go, way to go!

smile

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50816
06/09/09 10:41 PM
06/09/09 10:41 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
EVERYBODY WHO WISHES TO DETOX FROM METALS USING CHELATORS OR HERBS SHOULD BE SQUATTING ON A REGULAR BASIS!

This is the very best way to avoid or possibly "cure or fix" constipation and increase the frequency of bowel movements! And it also most possibly fixes the intestine valve so that toxic waste from chelators on it's way out doesn't flow back in reverse thru the intestines!

GO GO GO!!! Start squatting today!

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50817
06/09/09 10:54 PM
06/09/09 10:54 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Ole

I'we been squatting mostly every toilet visit since you mentioned this, and i also get out more, and faster, and feels completely emptied afterwards. That doesn't happen when sitting, never! You know that little extra turd you can't get out after beeing "finished", squatting gets that out too... completely emptied! Great stuff this squatting business!

I get more often bowelmovements doing this, and this time i squat the right way wink
hehe...

It has made a diffrence on my bm's and my metabolism which has increased dramaticly!

Way to go, way to go!

smile
Yeah I go more often too, it seems I am getting more out of my body? I feel great at times too, thinking like I have not in a really long time even when on supplements (Which I am thinking now don't really work all that well outside of food herbs).

I eat less too! I don't need to eat as much as I did or as much when I do eat! If you know me thats huge.

I am going to stay on this now for as long as I can, if I feel that great after a month or even two I will be a lifer, I am convinced I am headed there. Don't sleep too long people, I will keep you updated.
One thing that I'm hoping you'll experience with time is your overall physical strength. My body muscle mass and muscle tone has increased and I'm stronger than ever. It is kinda going to my head a little, lol.
I can already see my legs are going to get sronger doing this! I would not doubt if I got muscle mass from doing this in my legs.

BTW how does your head feel? ALOT clearer now and depression gone for good? Candida? Did you ever have and did this help alot? Thanks Duck.

You came here thinking all would laugh or most and ignore it and not even give it a good try I know, atleast you got two in here doing it and noticing some results after a few short weeks. I can't imagine this after a month or two if I continue to progress and feel better, I might be normal lol.

Last edited by Sean; 06/09/09 10:58 PM.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50821
06/09/09 11:50 PM
06/09/09 11:50 PM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
Originally Posted by Ole
For a further laugh... please go to YouTube and search for: George Carlin, The seven words...

He uncovered conspiracy to the people, using humor as a carrier-wave (as we say in electronics and audio enginering)...

OMG, I loved George Carlin. He was one of the few people that was "aware", and not afraid to say what he thought. He was one of my heroes. Most people thought it was just comedy...I saw it for what it was. There have been rumors that somebody "might" have off'd him, and honestly, I wouldn't doubt it. The goverment is capable of anything. Supposedly, he was doing great, right before he died.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson
~Autism is what we call Mercury Toxicity in our young, Alzheimer's is what we call it in our old.~ myspace.com/mercurypoison
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #50822
06/10/09 12:01 AM
06/10/09 12:01 AM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
I have heard of this kind of thing before. They've always said the natural position would be a squat.

I wonder if you'd get the same effect, by elevating your feet/legs? When you're pregnant, you get constipated from the pressure of the baby, and they always say to elevate your feet while sitting on the toilet, and it works! My son has problems with constipation, and I've tried this with him, and it helps. I put a box or something under his feet.

I have used a step-stool while pregnant, but never really thought about doing something like that now. Hmmm. Maybe something I'll try. If it's tall enough, you are nearly in a squatting position. Like I've said, I only did it while pregnant, but I bet it would really help. Next time I will try it.

Ole, I thought your posts were quite refreshing, and entertaining! We all need to put some humor in our miserable lives!!! boogie laughroll

Last edited by mommy24; 06/10/09 12:03 AM.

~Autism is what we call Mercury Toxicity in our young, Alzheimer's is what we call it in our old.~ myspace.com/mercurypoison
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #50830
06/10/09 03:20 AM
06/10/09 03:20 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by mommy24
Originally Posted by Ole

OMG, I loved George Carlin. He was one of the few people that was "aware", and not afraid to say what he thought. He was one of my heroes. Most people thought it was just comedy...I saw it for what it was. There have been rumors that somebody "might" have off'd him, and honestly, I wouldn't doubt it. The goverment is capable of anything. Supposedly, he was doing great, right before he died.
Carlin was very funny but he did not believe in God and got at the several times, for that he turned me the hell off when I heard that there. He knew alot and was very smart, but as far as GOD went he was wrong IMO.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50833
06/10/09 04:07 AM
06/10/09 04:07 AM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
That's ok, Sean. You feel what is right for you to feel. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and opinions. I try my best to have no ill will towards anyone, for their religious beliefs, no matter what they are.

Now, I don't know if he "truly" didn't believe in God, or that was part of his comedy act, or on-stage personality. It very well could've been. Many people SAY they don't believe in God, but in reality they do.

That said, there are many different religions, and not all worship the same God, and I think freedom of religion is a wonderful thing. Everyone thinks their way is the right way, and if that's what makes them happy, then that's fine by me. I don't believe anyone should FORCE their beliefs on another human, but that each will find the right way on their own, when it's time.

I'm just really laid back. lol!!!

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50837
06/10/09 10:19 AM
06/10/09 10:19 AM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by Ole

hehe...

Way to go, way to go!

smile

Good for you Ole. I too feel empty when done. Sometimes it comes out so easily I'm afraid I mess myself eek so I've got to really hold back until I really point and shoot! The splashing is really bad at times and I have learned to use the tools around me wisely (toilet paper, toilet seat covers). Along with the empty feeling is also a feeling that you know that what you just did was done in the right way.

I get more bowel movements but they are smaller in quantity. If your like me, and I really hope you weren't but for those with low stomach acid or weak stomach acid - then you will start feeling your stomach get "hot" on it's own after squatting for a some time. My stomach never really got hot and made many noises before, but lookout, it is now. My digestion is unbelievable now and I'm absorbing the foods that I'm eating. Therefore I think that is why I'm having less quantity and greater frequency. Energy is a great side effect of this too among other things.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50839
06/10/09 10:42 AM
06/10/09 10:42 AM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by Ole

hehe...

Way to go, way to go!

smile
Yeah I go more often too, it seems I am getting more out of my body? I feel great at times too, thinking like I have not in a really long time even when on supplements (Which I am thinking now don't really work all that well outside of food herbs).

I eat less too! I don't need to eat as much as I did or as much when I do eat! If you know me thats huge.

I am going to stay on this now for as long as I can, if I feel that great after a month or even two I will be a lifer, I am convinced I am headed there. Don't sleep too long people, I will keep you updated.
I can already see my legs are going to get sronger doing this! I would not doubt if I got muscle mass from doing this in my legs.

BTW how does your head feel? ALOT clearer now and depression gone for good? Candida? Did you ever have and did this help alot? Thanks Duck.

You came here thinking all would laugh or most and ignore it and not even give it a good try I know, atleast you got two in here doing it and noticing some results after a few short weeks. I can't imagine this after a month or two if I continue to progress and feel better, I might be normal lol.

I too eat less and my brain is satisfied after I eat a proper portion. I think this is from the body saying "hey man I'm getting what I need so why feed me more". This is true for every time I eat too.

My strength is throughout my body. I think you'll see what I'm saying with time.

I think I had situational depression only at times. I was depressed because I knew there was an answer and it was probably simple but I couldn't get it through conventional medicine (what a waste of money).

Brain fog is gone. I said bye bye to brain fog awhile back. Of course, eat your healthy diet, get your sleep and exercise, avoid addictive substances. Or else you'll get it, but if you squat right and consistently then them days of brain fog will soon be a thing of the past.

If I had candida I never knew it. But your stomach will straighten out and the acid will become stronger allowing you to naturally defend against most invaders of the microscopic type.

I'm glad you and Ole have decided to try this... and my request to you and Ole and whoever else uses this method is to
Stick around when you have recovered and help others get started. Please.

Last edited by squattingDuck; 06/10/09 11:24 AM.
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #50840
06/10/09 10:48 AM
06/10/09 10:48 AM
S
utah *****
I have heard of this kind of thing before. They've always said the natural position would be a squat.

I wonder if you'd get the same effect, by elevating your feet/legs? When you're pregnant, you get constipated from the pressure of the baby, and they always say to elevate your feet while sitting on the toilet, and it works! My son has problems with constipation, and I've tried this with him, and it helps. I put a box or something under his feet.

I have used a step-stool while pregnant, but never really thought about doing something like that now. Hmmm. Maybe something I'll try. If it's tall enough, you are nearly in a squatting position. Like I've said, I only did it while pregnant, but I bet it would really help. Next time I will try it.

Ole, I thought your posts were quite refreshing, and entertaining! We all need to put some humor in our miserable lives!!! boogie laughroll

mommy I have read somewhere that doing what you suggested will Not give you all the benefits of true squatting. I would advise that if you do it, then do it correctly. When you fully get into the squatting position you put your weight on your abdomen to cause it to better evacuate the bowels. That alone is enough to remedy some symptoms you are having. I promise that If you do it the way I suggest that you will see huge benefits fairly quickly.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50844
06/10/09 12:24 PM
06/10/09 12:24 PM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
Well, I will have to try it, then. Especially if you say you digest your food better. That's an area I think I could use help with. I don't feel like my food digests properly. It's getting better, but maybe this would really help.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #50845
06/10/09 01:50 PM
06/10/09 01:50 PM
S
utah *****
Well, I will have to try it, then. Especially if you say you digest your food better. That's an area I think I could use help with. I don't feel like my food digests properly. It's getting better, but maybe this would really help.

Well your about to take a really nice journey then. Hang on cause your about to go for a really cool ride to the good health side kewldance

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #50846
06/10/09 03:24 PM
06/10/09 03:24 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
That's ok, Sean. You feel what is right for you to feel. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and opinions. I try my best to have no ill will towards anyone, for their religious beliefs, no matter what they are.

Now, I don't know if he "truly" didn't believe in God, or that was part of his comedy act, or on-stage personality. It very well could've been. Many people SAY they don't believe in God, but in reality they do.

That said, there are many different religions, and not all worship the same God, and I think freedom of religion is a wonderful thing. Everyone thinks their way is the right way, and if that's what makes them happy, then that's fine by me. I don't believe anyone should FORCE their beliefs on another human, but that each will find the right way on their own, when it's time.

I'm just really laid back. lol!!!
I don't follow a base religion either! My religion is GOD like I tell alot of people, some of those other divisions just divide and cause wars or arguments over what should all make us happy. I know it was a part of his act and it was very funny! He is a very funny guy.

I didn't mean to get preachy here or make you think I was like one of those overreligious people who judge more than GOD does when it says only God can judge. Thats azzbackwards right lol. I am laid back too, peace.

squat toilet platform [Re: Sean] #50847
06/10/09 05:07 PM
06/10/09 05:07 PM
Kitsune  Offline
Master Elite Member
Leicester, England **
OK I've done some research about this on the web and am coming round to the idea. The way it was introduced in this thread really put me off -- I thought someone was selling something -- but I can see now that this is some healthy advice.

I'm not doing this without an aid though because I am a bit hefty and I don't want to damage myself or my toilet. I had a Google round and found this site:

http://lillipad.co.nz/index.html

He sells a handmade wooden bench-type thing that is small-ish, elegant, yet suited to the purpose, and he ships from New Zealand around the world. Only, he's not in New Zealand at the moment, he's in Vanuatu (no idea where that is). I emailed him and he said he's got some limited stocks. It would cost £100 airmail to the UK and possibly import duty on top of that; my husband and I are debating whether he should try building one himself according to the instructions on the website. As we have no tools and he hasn't done woodworking in about 25 years, we're not sure about that one.

Anyway, I told the chap I'd pass the info on here. If anyone is interested you are welcome to PM me and I can give you some of the extra details he gave me. I can't say I understand them all but I'm sure you could email him and clarify.

How funny that so much of the world does this but we don't, and we think they're all weird.

Re: squat toilet platform [Re: Kitsune] #50848
06/10/09 05:28 PM
06/10/09 05:28 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
I gotta admit, it just doesn't feel right to sit on a toilet anymore. Luckily I'm surrounded by wilderness so I can just avoid the whole toilet issue all together.

Re: squat toilet platform [Re: Kitsune] #50850
06/10/09 06:41 PM
06/10/09 06:41 PM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by LindaLou
OK I've done some research about this on the web and am coming round to the idea. The way it was introduced in this thread really put me off -- I thought someone was selling something -- but I can see now that this is some healthy advice.

I'm not doing this without an aid though because I am a bit hefty and I don't want to damage myself or my toilet. I had a Google round and found this site:

http://lillipad.co.nz/index.html

He sells a handmade wooden bench-type thing that is small-ish, elegant, yet suited to the purpose, and he ships from New Zealand around the world. Only, he's not in New Zealand at the moment, he's in Vanuatu (no idea where that is). I emailed him and he said he's got some limited stocks. It would cost £100 airmail to the UK and possibly import duty on top of that; my husband and I are debating whether he should try building one himself according to the instructions on the website. As we have no tools and he hasn't done woodworking in about 25 years, we're not sure about that one.

Anyway, I told the chap I'd pass the info on here. If anyone is interested you are welcome to PM me and I can give you some of the extra details he gave me. I can't say I understand them all but I'm sure you could email him and clarify.

How funny that so much of the world does this but we don't, and we think they're all weird.

That lillipad thing is sorta..........cute. It looks very well constructed but I think a similar device could be twittled just as easily if you have some decent tools.
I have thought about buying something like this or even a squat toilet but I've now become so accustomed to the regular bowl that I don't even have to wear shoes any more as my feet don't hurt.

There are many things to consider when doing this on a toilet as it can be dangerous. Let nobody here get hurt from attempting this, but with that said I think that there are ways around the problem.

One thing to try is just a stainless steel bowl on the ground that is proportioned correctly with a little water. You can dispose of it quite easily and cost very little. It may seem strange at first but you may prefer doing your duty closer to the ground (less danger in slipping also).

If you prefer the toilet height than maybe a couple of cinder blocks on each side will get you high enough. Getting started and consistently squatting will make a world of difference.

Weight issues may be directly linked to improper posture while defecating.

Last edited by squattingDuck; 06/10/09 07:35 PM.
Re: squat toilet platform [Re: squattingDuck] #50856
06/10/09 09:07 PM
06/10/09 09:07 PM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***

If you prefer the toilet height than maybe a couple of cinder blocks on each side will get you high enough.

I was thinking something like this. Something on both sides. I kinda balanced on the toilet today, and it was ok, not too bad at all. We'll see over an extended period of time, what this does for me.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50857
06/10/09 09:12 PM
06/10/09 09:12 PM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
I don't follow a base religion either! My religion is GOD like I tell alot of people, some of those other divisions just divide and cause wars or arguments over what should all make us happy. I know it was a part of his act and it was very funny! He is a very funny guy.

I didn't mean to get preachy here or make you think I was like one of those overreligious people who judge more than GOD does when it says only God can judge. Thats azzbackwards right lol. I am laid back too, peace.

lol
No problem, Sean. I think we have quite a bit in common, and I really like ya! wub

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #50858
06/10/09 09:36 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Why the red face, mommy24? laugh.. hehe... kissy kissy kissy... hehehehehehehe... rofl..

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50859
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
squatters in love..... hehehe....

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50874
06/11/09 01:55 AM
06/11/09 01:55 AM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
Originally Posted by Ole

Oh, you're so BAD! lmao

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #50876
06/11/09 02:05 AM
06/11/09 02:05 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Ole

Oh, you're so BAD! lmao
That was funny, but I know what you meant by that and take it as that.

How can two be in love if they never met nor even saw eachother hahahha. I love you all in here though and all people outside of here, thats why I am still here.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50880
06/11/09 02:51 AM
06/11/09 02:51 AM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
Squatters...lol That sounds so terrible. Not you, Sean. hugmebig

I don't know for sure about people being "in love" on the internet (some I know have met on the internet, and fallen in love, though), but I sure know you can LOVE people on the internet. I love everyone I know here. They are all searching for the same thing..... answers. It's really a great bunch of people. I miss Sunshine P. I'm glad he's been doing better...and Tracy, looks like she hasn't been on in over a year..I hope she's ok.

I also know you can dislike people on the internet, too. I love 'em until they give me a reason not to. lol

Boy, we've sure had some interesting subjects on this "squatting" thread. blowingbubbles

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #50882
06/11/09 03:12 AM
06/11/09 03:12 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Hehehehe.... one gets in love easier with whom is writing and not their avatar / body or face.....

So the net may be the best place to find mr or ms right!
sounds logicly?!
yeah...

Interesting topic coverage yeah... smile

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50885
06/11/09 03:46 AM
06/11/09 03:46 AM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
Originally Posted by Ole
Hehehehe.... one gets in love easier with whom is writing and not their avatar / body or face.....

That's actually a good point, Ole. The internet is incredible, as you get to know people that you wouldn't normally in your everyday life. IRL, you might just pass that person by, or judge them on looks alone..etc

On the internet, you really get to KNOW them...know their personality. I know I've met a lot of incredible friends, from all parts of the country and world, and with the age differences, lifestyle differences, I may not have ever gave these people the time of day, or vice-versa. I'm glad I've met a lot of these friends, tho, they've enriched my life.

You're pretty swell, too, Ole. You're going to teach me all about beehives. LOL!

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #50886
06/11/09 03:57 AM
06/11/09 03:57 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Thankyou mama twennyfohr... But about the bees... i hate insects...
really hate insects... so much that i cant stand the thought of eating an insect product like honey... but i know how good honey is... so i close my mind when eating it...

laugh

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50890
06/11/09 10:26 AM
06/11/09 10:26 AM
S
utah *****
Alot happened in 24 hours!

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50897
06/11/09 02:59 PM
06/11/09 02:59 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Ole

sounds logicly?!
yeah...

Don't start mentioning body or face Ole hahhah, good way to get me going and thinking off track again man.
Not really duck! We didn't add too much to the thread about the potential benefits of using the bathroom this way wink

Last edited by Sean; 06/11/09 03:01 PM.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50899
06/11/09 03:20 PM
06/11/09 03:20 PM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by Ole

sounds logicly?!
yeah...

Don't start mentioning body or face Ole hahhah, good way to get me going and thinking off track again man.
Not really duck! We didn't add too much to the thread about the potential benefits of using the bathroom this way wink

Oh darn! I thought there might be a possible love connection in this thread. We can kill two birds with one stone.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50906
06/11/09 04:24 PM
06/11/09 04:24 PM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
Originally Posted by Ole

sounds logicly?!
yeah...

Oh darn! I thought there might be a possible love connection in this thread. We can kill two birds with one stone.

There is, I love everybody in this thread. lol!!! I'm sorry we hijacked your "squatting" thread.

Well, I can understand where you're coming from, Ole. I like honey sometimes, but it is kinda gross, when you think about where it comes from, but it is so healthy.

I bet things will change with you. If you go to that bee farmer, it might just inspire you, to do something like that, yourself. Face your fears, Ole. How else am I going to learn about bees? I don't have any beekeepers around here. lol

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #50922
06/11/09 09:21 PM
06/11/09 09:21 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Originally Posted by sean

Naaah... hehehehe. sigh... don't judge yourself that hard by the great book... (bible, other fundamentalist's way of reading it).

If you want romance and such thing as girls.. i'we said it before Sean... then by all mean do.... (don't let other people's religious ways of reading a book suchas the bible make you feel guilty..)

F.u.c.* that.. Be you self man.... enjoy...
I know it doesn't sound like it.. but I belive in Jesus!
But i also belive in MYYYYYY freedom!
was about do write freedoom... ROFL...
(I'we just drank half a bottle of good redwine with my red stakes dinner i'we just made and eaten.... YUMMA YUMMA HOOOO)

Originally Posted by duck
We didn't add too much to the thread about the potential benefits of using the bathroom this way

Oh yeah... we will... atleast i will... sooooooon.... hehehe..
coming soon to a toilet... near.. you!.. hehe

But seriously squatting RULES!!
short and simple...

Originally Posted by duck

LOL...

Originally Posted by mommy___not_my_mommy__but_24
There is, I love everybody in this thread. lol!!! I'm sorry we hijacked your "squatting" thread.

Well, I can understand where you're coming from, Ole. I like honey sometimes, but it is kinda gross, when you think about where it comes from, but it is so healthy.

I bet things will change with you. If you go to that bee farmer, it might just inspire you, to do something like that, yourself. Face your fears, Ole. How else am I going to learn about bees? I don't have any beekeepers around here. lol

I love most people on Russ's and Laura's forum too!
And i maaay be sorry that I... hijacked your thread Duck...
(Please see the fun in this as i get easily drunk be redwine Duck....)

Hijack.... heheh funny phrase to use... hijacked... hehe..

Well.. mommy24... honey is gross when you think about where it's been..
but yeah... it's supposed to be super healty, and have been used for ages and ages on...

btw... Things will chane with me yeaaah... but not going for something bee related...

Heck... you go read up on them bees you'self sist'a... hehehehehe...
LOL.....

Well.... nuff fun.... :):)

Squatting works wonders!
My digestion has skyrocketed.... i'm taking a merda once a day now.. and i was mostly constipated.... i also feel great and empty afterwards.... good all over the body.... feeling well and satisfied with life is realy the way to describe the bodies feeling after having emptied the bowels with a good squat!!

I'm finding it curious why Japanese people get sick at all... if this thing is so good..... but it is so good...... but ofcourse.. the japs.. also has cofactors to their healths.... ofcourse...

Logic or not..... merda (the S word) or not.... Squatting is good fo ya!

Amen.... smile

btw... for those who wonders what i just ate.. and what i call a healty meal......

My facebook status just now:
Just had homemade garlicbutter and redwine marinated red stakes with woked broccoli, onions, and deep fried champignons, served with redwine! :):):):):):):) (2 minute rare beef, ala blau beef, and real butter) Happy happy!!

This is food for the liver, deodonum with its good bile splash and the intestines!!!

I just used half a package of real butter... and drank half a bottle of redwine.... 5 garlic cloves into the garlicbutter... and a quarter broccoli and 4 mushroms...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! This is what i call a mouthgasm.... CEO Food......

DETOX FOOD!!

And now thanks to squatting.. my intestinal flow is optimized too...
YEAH BABY... yeahh!!

(sorry.. i'm intoxicated by the wine still..)

Only thing lacking now after this supermeal.. is a good cuban cigar!
aaahhh....

I like to live it....

PEOPLE....... SQUATTING REGULARLY OR EVEN THE FIRST TIME TRYING.... MAKES A DIFFRENCE!!!

GO FOR IT!! wink

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50927
06/11/09 11:01 PM
06/11/09 11:01 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Ole

sounds logicly?!
yeah...

Maybe Ole and Momma! I already have a girl so no love connection going on here Duck smile. Sorry to break everyones heart hahaha.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50928
06/11/09 11:06 PM
06/11/09 11:06 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Ole
Originally Posted by sean

Naaah... hehehehe. sigh... don't judge yourself that hard by the great book... (bible, other fundamentalist's way of reading it).

If you want romance and such thing as girls.. i'we said it before Sean... then by all mean do.... (don't let other people's religious ways of reading a book suchas the bible make you feel guilty..)

F.u.c.* that.. Be you self man.... enjoy...
I know it doesn't sound like it.. but I belive in Jesus!
Ole I don't let those people or there beliefs move me at all! I am just me, if you knew me you would see I have been wild and enjoyed life alot more than some! I love Jesus all the while too!

I am not overly religious nor judge or try to push my stuff on anyone, I let them live and live life! Are they sinners too? YEP, you bet, am I one? Yep you bet, no man can be that perfect. You got some so called priests who are looked at highly in church who scheme or rape children! I show people what I really am and thats respected more.

I drink beeer too! I know thats bad for me, but I really enjoy it.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50936
06/12/09 04:05 AM
06/12/09 04:05 AM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
Originally Posted by Ole

(Please see the fun in this as i get easily drunk be redwine Duck....)

If I didn't know better, I'd say you might've been drunk when you wrote this. stuckinabottle LOL!

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #50938
06/12/09 03:26 PM
06/12/09 03:26 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
I was.... but only a little.... wink Wine gets to my head easily....

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50939
06/12/09 03:35 PM
06/12/09 03:35 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Btw... Respect Sean.... I think we have stuff in common... smile
Except for the (ex) ball-mania... hehehe laugh

smile

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50940
06/12/09 07:56 PM
06/12/09 07:56 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
http://naturesplatform.com/health_benefits.html (Full info on squatting)

We can't afford not squatting while mercury sick or realy at all!
Once again after my great sulfur meal, i just squatted a huge load waste.
I even dumped alot yesterday and the day before that too....
And i was partly constipated before converting to squatting...

Can't really start to imagine enough how many toxins i'm eliminating now as compared to before...

SQUATTING IS MANDATORY!

Cheers!

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50942
06/12/09 08:00 PM
06/12/09 08:00 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
DUCK... I can't thankyou enough for pushing this info upon us!! :):):)

May you go in the best of health... may we all!
Peace!

smile

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #50945
06/13/09 12:32 AM
06/13/09 12:32 AM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by Ole

Peace!

smile

Your welcome Ole. I understand you enthusiasm very well. Imagine, you are only beginning your journey. Think about how your going to feel 3 - 4 months from now.

It will be interesting for you guys to document what symptoms started disappearing and when. I remember something that happened for me was the strengthening of my finger nails. I play basketball a lot and my fingernails would chip, crack, and break constantly. Everytime I played this would happen. It got to the point that I made it a part of my preparations to trim my nails each time before I played. About 2 months after I started squatting my nails became stronger and stronger. Now my nails will not break, crack, or chip. Last time I had an injury was when someone threw me the ball and it pushed my thumb nail upwards away from the seat. Blood started seeping out between the nail and the seat but the nail didn't break. It hurt like crazy but was a testament that I won't be seeing too many broken nails anymore. I can see that the nails are thicker and when I push on them they don't flex as much.

Last edited by squattingDuck; 06/13/09 12:35 AM.
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50946
06/13/09 03:49 AM
06/13/09 03:49 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Ole

Peace!

smile

Your welcome Ole. I understand you enthusiasm very well. Imagine, you are only beginning your journey. Think about how your going to feel 3 - 4 months from now.

It will be interesting for you guys to document what symptoms started disappearing and when. I remember something that happened for me was the strengthening of my finger nails. I play basketball a lot and my fingernails would chip, crack, and break constantly. Everytime I played this would happen. It got to the point that I made it a part of my preparations to trim my nails each time before I played. About 2 months after I started squatting my nails became stronger and stronger. Now my nails will not break, crack, or chip. Last time I had an injury was when someone threw me the ball and it pushed my thumb nail upwards away from the seat. Blood started seeping out between the nail and the seat but the nail didn't break. It hurt like crazy but was a testament that I won't be seeing too many broken nails anymore. I can see that the nails are thicker and when I push on them they don't flex as much.

My nails are strong as hell! They usually have been though! I drink beer but take alot of minerals and eat apples, Spirulina and Molasses, so maybe the minerals do that for me too? The squatting has made me alot better though, in a matter of weeks? I don't sit ever now, even when I do a regular squat I get alot out, not the full squat for a regular squat.

Apples make you go alot more though I learned, cleansing the colon and toxins? Maybe they do just that and help out even more with this. I don't sit anymore though at all, under any circumstances.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #50947
06/13/09 08:39 AM
06/13/09 08:39 AM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by Ole

Peace!

smile

My nails are strong as hell! They usually have been though! I drink beer but take alot of minerals and eat apples, Spirulina and Molasses, so maybe the minerals do that for me too? The squatting has made me alot better though, in a matter of weeks? I don't sit ever now, even when I do a regular squat I get alot out, not the full squat for a regular squat.

Apples make you go alot more though I learned, cleansing the colon and toxins? Maybe they do just that and help out even more with this. I don't sit anymore though at all, under any circumstances.

I knew that something was definitely different within 2 weeks and a month. It was easy to commit to squatting after that + I find it more comfortable to squat than to sit now.

Don't be surprised that you are starting to feel better after a few weeks as I did too. You liver already has a hefty job of detoxifying all elements that pass through the body, and so your taking some burden off of it. It reminds me of the phrase, "what we do, we do unto ourselves". I didn't know I was hurting myself, but I do now. And I'm not soon gonna forget about it.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50954
06/13/09 04:02 PM
06/13/09 04:02 PM
T
TT061880  Offline
I don't know the science behind this but I think the squatting is better than sitting. I come from a poor country in south east asia and I don't remember hearing poeple talk about constipation like they do here, it's almost like a norm here, which is sad. The majority of people in my country squat to do their business, except for the wealthier class who can afford to get a "throne" to sit on, I bet they going to start to have some constipation problems in the future as well.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: TT061880] #50978
06/14/09 02:01 AM
06/14/09 02:01 AM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by TT061880
I don't know the science behind this but I think the squatting is better than sitting. I come from a poor country in south east asia and I don't remember hearing poeple talk about constipation like they do here, it's almost like a norm here, which is sad. The majority of people in my country squat to do their business, except for the wealthier class who can afford to get a "throne" to sit on, I bet they going to start to have some constipation problems in the future as well.

yes, I'm proof that squatting is better than sitting.

My parents came from Vietnam and use to squat regularly. My dad has been really sick and strangely the doctors aren't helping one bit. One of his problems is acid reflux. The doctors are quick to prescribe acid reducers and the like. When he takes it he feels worse. I had him try some HCL and that seem to help. Docs didn't order the heidelberg test for him but they just assume that his stomach is over producing acid. Now this is the 3rd or 4th doctor that has prescribed after this manner.

If you go to any pharmacy you can find shelves full of ant-acids but can you find HCL?

One quick way to test if you are over or under producing is to simply take a 650 mg HCL capsule before a meal and see what type of effect it has on your acid strength. If you feel nothing different than you are under producing and vice versa if your stomach gets to "hot" taking the capsule than your over producing. I use to take 6 of these capsules and I
didn't feel anything.

Since coming to the United States my parents started using the toilet like it was designed to be used. Well he has been sick for a while and nothing yet the Docs prescribed seem to help. It is sad because it is hard to help someone that is complaining of all these strange symptoms and illnesses but all of his labs look pretty darn good. in fact, the labs are considered a clean bill of health. I can empathize with my father since I have been there and done that, trying to find the answer to the question. Why am I sick, with all these illnesses?

The good news for my father is that he has been squatting for about a month now and he is now recovering. before, his face was really red and he had a hard time forming thoughts. He was quickly losing his memory and his confidence. I felt so sad for him because he was turning into a shell of himself. His body language was of someone defeated and his posture showed it. His shoulders were tight, his speech was slurred and his eyes always looked glazed over. He is already a small guy but his weight went down to 103 lbs. He was like a walking skeleton but couldn't eat much because heartburn was troubling him. His joints (knee, hip) hurt him badly but scans show no signs of arthritis. I knew things were terribly wrong when he would call me numerous times a day wanting to talk about his health. Keep in mind that he doesn't talk English real well and does not have a computer to obtain information.

Now every week I see him - he is improving. I can't tell you how grateful I am when I see him improving. I haven't heard from him in a week and last time I saw him he wasn't so feeble and weak. He had put on some weight and his face isn't red anymore. He is more confident and his personality is coming back. He says that he's been squatting consistently for about a month now. I believe that if he persists in squatting consistently - that he will have good health back.

Last edited by squattingDuck; 06/14/09 02:04 AM.
Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #50995
06/14/09 05:04 AM
06/14/09 05:04 AM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
That is wonderful news about your father, Duck. I hope he makes a full recovery!

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #51005
06/15/09 03:06 AM
06/15/09 03:06 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
I did this again today, feel better than in years! YES. I am eating alot less and better now since then! I eat alot less now since doing this, coincidence? Maybe maybe not.

I eat apples now for once daily and Goji Berries too! I cut out the High fructose foods too after doing this, I hate them! Did this make me change my diet or think differently? Maybe.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #51020
06/15/09 07:06 PM
06/15/09 07:06 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
I'm eating alot more these days... And am using the toilet allmost once a day now, with plenty of feces coming out, and in the right healty color too, and the right solidness. Good and firm stuff coming out.

Heh... today after having squatted, i noticed that my backpain was totally gone!
Hmmmmmmmmmm..... wink ?!
GR8! smile

Could it be me detoxing faster via the intestines now, due to squatting and increased intestinal flow, and it's effectiveness?

Huh...
It's logical.... most mercury gets expelled via the intestinal ellimination channel!
And i'we boosted my intestinal ellimination channel after i started to squat!
Hmmm..

I may be a lifer with squatting... you think sometimes... it can be a bother to climb the porcelain throne time after time..... but it's worth it... and feels great both during and after!

And i know that toxins are now leaving my body more often and more effectively!
I have a good confidence and satisfaction from doing squats...

Anyway... backpain is gone for now.. maybe for good? i don't know yet, but today it was gone anyhow... And i'm glad!

It's easy to doubt what causes what and what does not cause what while doing many things at the same time, and one can even credit natural healing over time for getting you healthier, but i will say it's only logical to credit every "small" step you take... So.... Squatting may be part responsible for this greatness!

Infact i belive squatting has tipped me over a huge stairstep to the next good level!
Enhanced toxin elimination and nutrient absorbtion, and natural colon cleanse!
Thats what squatting is all about!

smile
Cheers good souls!

Last edited by Ole; 06/15/09 07:10 PM.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #51027
06/16/09 01:18 AM
06/16/09 01:18 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
I agree he helped us out, but I ate too much before and went too much, now I go less and eat less! Maybe the Spirulina and Molasses helped me out with my hunger? Maybe this?

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: mommy24] #51058
06/16/09 10:17 AM
06/16/09 10:17 AM
S
utah *****
That is wonderful news about your father, Duck. I hope he makes a full recovery!

Thanks I hope he does too. I saw him again Sunday and he seems to make improvements every week. When I got there he was picking up in-house flower pots and cleaning them. He hasn't done that in a while. I asked my mom if she thought he was doing better today than a couple of weeks ago and she said she did.

These improvements are always in increments. It takes time and patience but they do come week by week.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #51059
06/16/09 10:22 AM
06/16/09 10:22 AM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by Ole
I'm eating alot more these days... And am using the toilet allmost once a day now, with plenty of feces coming out, and in the right healty color too, and the right solidness. Good and firm stuff coming out.

Heh... today after having squatted, i noticed that my backpain was totally gone!
Hmmmmmmmmmm..... wink ?!
GR8! smile

Could it be me detoxing faster via the intestines now, due to squatting and increased intestinal flow, and it's effectiveness?

Huh...
It's logical.... most mercury gets expelled via the intestinal ellimination channel!
And i'we boosted my intestinal ellimination channel after i started to squat!
Hmmm..

I may be a lifer with squatting... you think sometimes... it can be a bother to climb the porcelain throne time after time..... but it's worth it... and feels great both during and after!

And i know that toxins are now leaving my body more often and more effectively!
I have a good confidence and satisfaction from doing squats...

Anyway... backpain is gone for now.. maybe for good? i don't know yet, but today it was gone anyhow... And i'm glad!

It's easy to doubt what causes what and what does not cause what while doing many things at the same time, and one can even credit natural healing over time for getting you healthier, but i will say it's only logical to credit every "small" step you take... So.... Squatting may be part responsible for this greatness!

Infact i belive squatting has tipped me over a huge stairstep to the next good level!
Enhanced toxin elimination and nutrient absorbtion, and natural colon cleanse!
Thats what squatting is all about!

smile
Cheers good souls!

If your back pain is mechanical than I wouldn't think that squatting was what helped it but if it's bacterial possibly. I would imagine you'll still have ups and downs with your back if it's mechanical. But I'm glad you had mentioned it. Might be useful at some point.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #51060
06/16/09 10:24 AM
06/16/09 10:24 AM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
I personally don't notice much of a difference. I felt a little better the first week and a half after squatting, no sitting at all, but then started feeling my normal up and down energy wise. This is rather normal for me, whenever I try something new it either makes me feel worse instantly or makes me feel better then I think my body gets adjusted and starts dumping more toxins.

I do think squatting is beneficial still, I like the fact that my butt never touches a toilet seat anymore. I will continue to squat 100% but I personally don't think its a miracle cure by any means...but then again I've always been very regular and never had any problems with bowel movements, still going twice a day like I have been the past few years.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #51061
06/16/09 10:25 AM
06/16/09 10:25 AM
S
utah *****
I agree he helped us out, but I ate too much before and went too much, now I go less and eat less! Maybe the Spirulina and Molasses helped me out with my hunger? Maybe this?

Sounds like you will need to do a little experimentation, if you get my drift? It's always nice to get results by using the isolation method. The more you know the better prepared you are to tackle your demons.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: gdawson6] #51064
06/16/09 12:13 PM
06/16/09 12:13 PM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by gdawson6
I personally don't notice much of a difference. I felt a little better the first week and a half after squatting, no sitting at all, but then started feeling my normal up and down energy wise. This is rather normal for me, whenever I try something new it either makes me feel worse instantly or makes me feel better then I think my body gets adjusted and starts dumping more toxins.

I do think squatting is beneficial still, I like the fact that my butt never touches a toilet seat anymore. I will continue to squat 100% but I personally don't think its a miracle cure by any means...but then again I've always been very regular and never had any problems with bowel movements, still going twice a day like I have been the past few years.

Good for you. Keep it up and hopefully you'll get positive results back after some time. What is one of your most aggravating symptom/illness?

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #52073
07/21/09 05:20 PM
07/21/09 05:20 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Hey DUCK!!!

God bless you!

Tried to sit on the throne today for just a few seconds, didn't do anything, just tried to sit.. How weird!!!

I think i will be a lifer in regards to squatting!
Am going atleast once a day now.. sometimes once every 1.5 days...

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?! didn't our not so "good" "doctors" tell us anything about this????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

WHYY!!?!?!

I'm feeling that i'we enhanced my main detox exaust channel!
Lesser dark circles under the eyes, better mood!, better overall wellbeing, better appetite, less psoriassis, and etc etc etc... smile

Bloating is mostly gone too, AND..... no more blood in the stools! (It was fresh red blood yeah, and in small amounts), however.... GONE!

Maybe the last one is parasite related.... AND / OR, tox feeded benign tumor that's now gone?... hmm... don't want to speculate into oncology really, scary anxst generating stuff... No..... Anyway.. blood's gone!

Super!

Thank you Duck! Thankyou Duck! Thankyou Duck!
smile

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #52103
07/22/09 10:54 AM
07/22/09 10:54 AM
S
utah *****
Originally Posted by Ole
Hey DUCK!!!

God bless you!

Tried to sit on the throne today for just a few seconds, didn't do anything, just tried to sit.. How weird!!!

I think i will be a lifer in regards to squatting!
Am going atleast once a day now.. sometimes once every 1.5 days...

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?! didn't our not so "good" "doctors" tell us anything about this????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

WHYY!!?!?!

I'm feeling that i'we enhanced my main detox exaust channel!
Lesser dark circles under the eyes, better mood!, better overall wellbeing, better appetite, less psoriassis, and etc etc etc... smile

Bloating is mostly gone too, AND..... no more blood in the stools! (It was fresh red blood yeah, and in small amounts), however.... GONE!

Maybe the last one is parasite related.... AND / OR, tox feeded benign tumor that's now gone?... hmm... don't want to speculate into oncology really, scary anxst generating stuff... No..... Anyway.. blood's gone!

Super!

Thank you Duck! Thankyou Duck! Thankyou Duck!
smile

Your welcome Ole. It is nice to see you feeling better and better. I too feel very excited about my results so far. Different symptoms will take their appropriate time to dissolve. Some go real quickly thank heavens.

I had this really weird blood in the stool too that bothered me a bit. Blood in that general region is just pure scary. I always just associated that to being too dry and sometime the fecal matter too hard. The blood that I usually saw was bright red so that meant that it was near the exit site. But it still bothered me. It has all but disappeared for me too. Constipation is gone and I love squatting. It seems to heal both mind and spirit.

This summer has been so busy for me. I had to pull an engine in my partsfinder and put it into my drivable pathfinder. I've been swamped with real tough physical work and I can't believe the energy I have. For about 2 months straight I've been working 45 hours a week and then spending 4 to 5 hours outside every night doing something exhaustive. My energy use to drag before, I had to get motivated to just get out of bed.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #52109
07/22/09 11:29 PM
07/22/09 11:29 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
I am still up and down with this, I do it almost all the time when I go unless I am outt or lazy, then I just do a regular squat, otherwise I do it most of the time.

I can't really tell results now though because of die offs from using Olive Leave powder and Oregano oil, so naturally I will feel bad for days on end when you are doing that. I never sit anymore though, so maybe I will get more out of this in the end (Almost 2 mnths into this).

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #52143
07/24/09 03:04 AM
07/24/09 03:04 AM
S
utah *****
I am still up and down with this, I do it almost all the time when I go unless I am outt or lazy, then I just do a regular squat, otherwise I do it most of the time.

I can't really tell results now though because of die offs from using Olive Leave powder and Oregano oil, so naturally I will feel bad for days on end when you are doing that. I never sit anymore though, so maybe I will get more out of this in the end (Almost 2 mnths into this).

Sorry to hear your having those ups and downs.
Please excuse my ignorance but could you share why your using the powder and oil and what it does for you?

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #52209
07/24/09 11:39 PM
07/24/09 11:39 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member

Sorry to hear your having those ups and downs.
Please excuse my ignorance but could you share why your using the powder and oil and what it does for you?
I use Olive Leave Oil to kill viruses and parasites etc., I got a book on it and the stuff it can do for you is amazing, you should read on it's health properties. Oregano kiils off he bad stuff and is very good for you, I use that as well just for overall health.

They both kill the bugs and viruses in your body off and are very safe, thats why I use them daily.

BTW the powder without the other stuff in it (Organic) is alot better and cheaper than the pills, very affordable and strong.

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: Sean] #52681
08/13/09 11:19 AM
08/13/09 11:19 AM
S
utah *****
Quick update that I thought I'd share.

But first a little history. When I was younger I had hair that would stand up annoyingly. I would try to comb it flat so it wouldn't poke up. The worst part was in the top of the crown when it stood up. As hard as I tried I couldn't get it to "comb" the way I wanted it to. Well over the years I noticed that my hair became more flat and I am able to "train" it to do what I wanted. I really didn't realize that my health condition was related to my hair so much. But I really shouldn't be surprised I guess.

One side effect of getting my health back now is that my hair is becoming as it once was. In the shower my hair feels like what I would describe as animal pelt. When I let the water run on it feels as if it's so thick that the water cannot penetrate to the scalp. Also I ride a scooter so I wear a helmet. Previously my hair would get pushed down and sit much flatter to my head after I take it off. I would need to get my hair wet (shower) to get it to become fuller (fluffier) again. Well now even if I wear a helmet the hair stands up.

Overall the hair is back to youth like hair. My wife noticed this and has suggested that I used a product to soften the hair and moues to hold it in place. Don't get me wrong I'm really not unhappy with this but quite shocked!

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #52711
08/14/09 07:43 AM
08/14/09 07:43 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Yeah... and other people laugh at us for beeing our own doctors.... bah....

Good going Duck! smile

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: BluSky] #52712
08/14/09 07:44 AM
08/14/09 07:44 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
I still squat btw... Going to be for live i think. smile

Hugs man! (No doubtsome gay.sh.. ofc)

Re: an answer to your health problem(s) finally! [Re: squattingDuck] #52775
08/18/09 01:47 PM
08/18/09 01:47 PM
R
reardoc007  Offline
Freshman Member
Answer to all health problems? I'm not so sure.

But! I've been doing this for about 3 months now, and I've been going to the toilet daily. This is a big thing for me, as I've been constipated (going maybe twice per week) for the past 10 - 15 yrs.

I'm certainly going to keep this up for life. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2