News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
demoralized and hopeless #50573
05/28/09 04:20 AM
05/28/09 04:20 AM
shawn  Offline OP
i'm just gonna write my thoughts because i don't know where else to really. i don't even know what to say becuase i hate to [censored] and moan but this is such a horrible condition. i feel it's injustice even though there are worst things out there.

from day one of my life i've had severe toxicity, fatigue and mental illness. i'm trying to do this but it's not working. the perfectionism that goes with building the body so that i can detox this [shoot] outta me. if you cheat you are set back to square one. the thought that it could take years of perfectionism while your body craves everything that poisons it just seems impossible.

it makes me wanna give up and die. i just wanna be more functional. i wanna be working and having relationships. everyday it's movies, video games, exhaustion, depression and no life. I WANNA LIVE! but i don't know if i'm strong enough to follow some perfect horrible diet and program every single day for years while i'm depressed the rest of the time. this just seems too hard and my life is passing by.

Re: demoralized and hopeless [Re: shawn] #50574
05/28/09 04:51 AM
05/28/09 04:51 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Shawn,

The point of changing ones diet to exclude sugar/gluten/yeast often starts only as a trial basis. It is not about years of perfection! Either it'll work or it won't and you'll probably know within weeks (months at the most).

A sugar/gluten/yeast free diet does not have to exclude so many foods as to make you miserable. There are are plenty of healthy options. However, it is up to you ultimately. This can determine whether such foods containing sugar/gluten/yeast are in fact making you ill or adding to illness, or they are not.

Such a diet does not have to = removing everything else too. You can find plenty of other foods to consume and probably many more than I can!

One "should" notice a difference within weeks/months. If it makes a significant or even partial difference, it can be the difference between being miserable and being much happier.
If the diet works well enough after sticking to it for weeks, then it is well worth the effort and initial difficulty. If you find after a few weeks/months that nothing is really happening? Then sure, it may not be enough to give significant improvement for you.

You talk about years, but have you tried for even a few weeks to stick to it? Intially it is difficult yes and sometimes very much so, but if it works, it's worth every bit of it. Trust me, I went through weeks of misery of cravings and detox before things improved. I was determined enough to go through with it because the alternative was much worse. Improved health as the outcome was the reward.

It's up to you of course. If you find other means of improving your health, all power to you. There are many avenues that often need addressing too, but diet is a good place to start and a foundation that the body can build on.

Again, it's not about years. It's usually about weeks before change is often noted.

Re: demoralized and hopeless [Re: Bex] #50591
05/28/09 11:14 PM
05/28/09 11:14 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Originally Posted by Bex
Hi Shawn,

The point of changing ones diet to exclude sugar/gluten/yeast often starts only as a trial basis. It is not about years of perfection! Either it'll work or it won't and you'll probably know within weeks (months at the most).

A sugar/gluten/yeast free diet does not have to exclude so many foods as to make you miserable. There are are plenty of healthy options. However, it is up to you ultimately. This can determine whether such foods containing sugar/gluten/yeast are in fact making you ill or adding to illness, or they are not.

Such a diet does not have to = removing everything else too. You can find plenty of other foods to consume and probably many more than I can!

One "should" notice a difference within weeks/months. If it makes a significant or even partial difference, it can be the difference between being miserable and being much happier.
If the diet works well enough after sticking to it for weeks, then it is well worth the effort and initial difficulty. If you find after a few weeks/months that nothing is really happening? Then sure, it may not be enough to give significant improvement for you.

You talk about years, but have you tried for even a few weeks to stick to it? Intially it is difficult yes and sometimes very much so, but if it works, it's worth every bit of it. Trust me, I went through weeks of misery of cravings and detox before things improved. I was determined enough to go through with it because the alternative was much worse. Improved health as the outcome was the reward.

It's up to you of course. If you find other means of improving your health, all power to you. There are many avenues that often need addressing too, but diet is a good place to start and a foundation that the body can build on.

Again, it's not about years. It's usually about weeks before change is often noted.
Yeah but all diets don't have to be just the same one or some might do better with such and such added Bex. When you say sugar free am I thinking you don't eat any fruits? Some of them are needed IMO, Apples and Bananas are VERY good for your health and you can't dispute that. Do you eat any of those? You always say the diet and such and suck free, I did really well on a lower sugar diet but still ate the FRUITS I mentioned and was all the healthier for it, infact I never felt better!

I agree there are MANY avenues like you said and OF COURE Diet is a huge start on the road to recovery and can even eliminate tons of the symptoms you are having alone. People can't just eat horrible and take such and such and think the problem will just go away, that will not happen.

Try adding somethings in slowly little by little, add something good one week and then something good for another, you may ease into it alot better and get less of the depression and bad feeling you get when you just start and yank the plug all of the sudden. I have tried to start things just off the bat, I suffered and felt horrible for days and then went back to eating bad again.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: demoralized and hopeless [Re: Sean] #50592
05/28/09 11:34 PM
05/28/09 11:34 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Yeah but all diets don't have to be just the same one or some might do better with such and such added Bex. When you say sugar free am I thinking you don't eat any fruits? Some of them are needed IMO, Apples and Bananas are VERY good for your health and you can't dispute that. Do you eat any of those? You always say the diet and such and suck free, I did really well on a lower sugar diet but still ate the FRUITS I mentioned and was all the healthier for it, infact I never felt better!

Sean, I did not mean that Shawn MUST go on a diet identical to mine. Sorry if I gave that impression. My post has already suggested that there are many healthy alternatives are available to the person who has simply excluded sugar/gluten/yeast.

I mean sugar as in STRAIGHT "sugar" (sucrose). Not the natural fructose sugars contained in fruits (unless somebody HAS to do this). I realise some people maybe more extreme like me and have to give up ALL forms of sugar, (including natural sugars and high carbs). But it does not have to be this way for everybody. And I have already messaged with Sean about that and suggested that he simply give up the obvious like sugar/gluten/yeast. And see if that alone makes a difference.

In other words, one who does try such a diet, could still probably include high carbs like fruits, potatoes, carob, non gluten cereal/grains, some milk, chips etc. If Sean can still do that? That would be great and healthy also. And I used to be able to handle such a diet. Made excellent progress too.

I think if somebody can do this alone? That in itself make allow for significant improvement after a few weeks or so of following that. Now if somebody is like me? Then they can decide whether it is enough or not.

It's great to hear you do so well on fruit. And why not? It is a natural part of our diets afterall and very healthy and a potent toxin fighter. It's only an issue if yeast is such a serious problem, that the person cannot make progress or enough progress unless they remove ALL forms of sugar. I find that extreme and frankly am not so keen on recommending this anymore, unless it's absolutely necessary.

I consider that fruit, nuts/seeds, yoghurt, vegetables of all kinds, meats, grains (non gluten), etc would be pretty ideal. and there are natural treats one can include also, as long as they are sugar/gluten/yeast free. I really do not think it's that much of a major sacrifice to exclude the obvious as a trial for a few weeks. It may feel it at first, but really it's not.

Re: demoralized and hopeless [Re: Bex] #50595
05/29/09 01:33 AM
05/29/09 01:33 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Bex

Sean, I did not mean that Shawn MUST go on a diet identical to mine. Sorry if I gave that impression. My post has already suggested that there are many healthy alternatives are available to the person who has simply excluded sugar/gluten/yeast.

I mean sugar as in STRAIGHT "sugar" (sucrose). Not the natural fructose sugars contained in fruits (unless somebody HAS to do this). I realise some people maybe more extreme like me and have to give up ALL forms of sugar, (including natural sugars and high carbs). But it does not have to be this way for everybody. And I have already messaged with Sean about that and suggested that he simply give up the obvious like sugar/gluten/yeast. And see if that alone makes a difference.

In other words, one who does try such a diet, could still probably include high carbs like fruits, potatoes, carob, non gluten cereal/grains, some milk, chips etc. If Sean can still do that? That would be great and healthy also. And I used to be able to handle such a diet. Made excellent progress too.

I think if somebody can do this alone? That in itself make allow for significant improvement after a few weeks or so of following that. Now if somebody is like me? Then they can decide whether it is enough or not.

It's great to hear you do so well on fruit. And why not? It is a natural part of our diets afterall and very healthy and a potent toxin fighter. It's only an issue if yeast is such a serious problem, that the person cannot make progress or enough progress unless they remove ALL forms of sugar. I find that extreme and frankly am not so keen on recommending this anymore, unless it's absolutely necessary.

I consider that fruit, nuts/seeds, yoghurt, vegetables of all kinds, meats, grains (non gluten), etc would be pretty ideal. and there are natural treats one can include also, as long as they are sugar/gluten/yeast free. I really do not think it's that much of a major sacrifice to exclude the obvious as a trial for a few weeks. It may feel it at first, but really it's not.

Bex you are great, period... You always take things in stride and explain it fully! Good post, peace.

BTW TRUST ME it can be hell to just change like that, I mean feeling very nervous like a person quitting cigarettes or whatever just off the top, thats the way I felt when I tried to just change up one day. I felt hungry all the damn time and had a headache and felt nuts lol. Have you ever felt like that? It's TOUGH.

BTW seriously if he wants to add things in slowly or do it he way you did it is up to him, but he will feel better and be on the road nonetheless! Have you not tried some antiviral things I mentioned to you Bex? Have you not tried the POOPING (LOL) way Sitting Duck posted up before? I tried the thing he put up and feel better after a few days, less toxic and seriously go to the bathroom ALOT less, thats been a sent to me lately. Keep an open mind Bex.

People always want a magic bullet type of thing to heal them in one way without doing much else, which is truly not the case in any case and you need to change up several things. I agree with you 100% there, it's not just one avenue but many you need to use. Go use ALA if you have to, but if you still eat bad and do things you will not heal, there is more than just mercury or Candida which we need to know about. There is thoughts, Food we eat, Metals we do or not consume and Spiritual guidance, Spirit mind body and SOUL! ALL OF THEM! Believe that.

I got my big Mercury tooth out and improves, took certain things and improved! I used Threelac and temporarily felt alot better and got Candida way down, passed the SPIT Test and all! I continued to drink beer and eat bad, guess what? Felt the symptoms over again after that and even worse! I seriously think some in here need the complete approach, not just one. Diet being the first and foremost, yes.

Start out with a few things, Blackstrap which is loaded with Minerals, Good water, Some Kelp or DULSE (CLEAN of course), Spirulina if you want to avoid Chlorella, Alfala maybe, Apples, Bananas for more potassium, Goji Berries (Full of Antioxidants), Garlic if you can handle it, Olive Leaf Extract (A really good kind) or whatever, just start on a few of these and truly take them daily and then go from there. Thats what I am trying right now, starting slowly on a life long journey, I hope I make it.

Last edited by Sean; 05/29/09 01:44 AM.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: demoralized and hopeless [Re: Sean] #50598
05/29/09 08:38 AM
05/29/09 08:38 AM
jinx1983  Offline
Elite Member
i hear ya.

Re: demoralized and hopeless [Re: jinx1983] #50599
05/29/09 11:54 AM
05/29/09 11:54 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Bananas and apples(especially bananas) are loaded with sugar. I suggest avoiding them if you have a candida problem. Apples and bananas are also relatively low in vitamins and minerals when compared to some other fruits. It may be a good idea to avoid all fruit, and eat extra vegetables instead. You don't need bananas for potassium. All vegetables and fruits, as well as milk and yogurt are loaded with potassium. If you want to eat fruit, you could eat strawberries or cantaloupe, which are much lower in sugar than bananas or apples.

Re: demoralized and hopeless [Re: JK98] #50601
05/29/09 03:11 PM
05/29/09 03:11 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by JK98
Bananas and apples(especially bananas) are loaded with sugar. I suggest avoiding them if you have a candida problem. Apples and bananas are also relatively low in vitamins and minerals when compared to some other fruits. It may be a good idea to avoid all fruit, and eat extra vegetables instead. You don't need bananas for potassium. All vegetables and fruits, as well as milk and yogurt are loaded with potassium. If you want to eat fruit, you could eat strawberries or cantaloupe, which are much lower in sugar than bananas or apples.
Cantaloupe is great, good idea there. Goji Berries are great too, very healthful and loaded with antioxidants (I eat them daily). Apples are very good for you JK, high in sugar or not they have plenty of benefits and I felt great eating on everyday for a few years.

You are saying avoid all fruit if he has Candida, well okay go on the diet but that does nothing long term to correct it and if you go off the diet even a year later it comes back ten fold I read, right back where it was or worse!

He needs to get to the underlying problem of the Candida and attack that, the diet will help the symptoms but it is not a cure for anything like Candida or Mercury as we all know in here from experience. I suggest he add things in instead of just jumping ship right away, that seems to set most up for failure and they relapse.

Re: demoralized and hopeless [Re: Sean] #50610
05/29/09 04:55 PM
05/29/09 04:55 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Of course staying off sugar won't cure the mercury problem. A few times I tried eating fruit again. Each time I didn't feel worse immediately, but after a week or two the candida seemed worse and I gave up the fruit again.

"Apples are very good for you JK,"

Apples have pectin and malic acid which might help some. Apples also vary greatly in their sugar content. If you do decide to eat apples, try to find the tartest ones and avoid the sweetest ones.

Re: demoralized and hopeless [Re: JK98] #50613
05/29/09 11:23 PM
05/29/09 11:23 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by JK98
Of course staying off sugar won't cure the mercury problem. A few times I tried eating fruit again. Each time I didn't feel worse immediately, but after a week or two the candida seemed worse and I gave up the fruit again.

"Apples are very good for you JK,"

Apples have pectin and malic acid which might help some. Apples also vary greatly in their sugar content. If you do decide to eat apples, try to find the tartest ones and avoid the sweetest ones.

Thanks for the tip JK! I will try to find some apples that are less sweet.

Re: demoralized and hopeless [Re: Sean] #50614
05/30/09 12:24 AM
05/30/09 12:24 AM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Shawn, I don't know where you get the idea that if you 'cheat' on your diet that you are back to square one. You might feel off and you might take some time to recover but it won't take away any progress your body has made.

I'm 23 and I've been poisoned since I was little so I kinda know where your coming from, but we at least know what is making us sick and thats more than some people have. There is no easy way out of this though. Research and read and decide what way you are going to fight back against this illness, things like chelation and using saunas.

I'm making good progress using the cutler protocol and can work more than I have in the past 3 years. I'm starting to feel different than I ever have in my life...its exciting, like a new beginning is coming.

~! [Re: gdawson6] #50615
05/30/09 01:02 AM
05/30/09 01:02 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by gdawson6
Shawn, I don't know where you get the idea that if you 'cheat' on your diet that you are back to square one. You might feel off and you might take some time to recover but it won't take away any progress your body has made.

I'm 23 and I've been poisoned since I was little so I kinda know where your coming from, but we at least know what is making us sick and thats more than some people have. There is no easy way out of this though. Research and read and decide what way you are going to fight back against this illness, things like chelation and using saunas.

I'm making good progress using the cutler protocol and can work more than I have in the past 3 years. I'm starting to feel different than I ever have in my life...its exciting, like a new beginning is coming.
I mean from Candida, I have heard countless people online say that when they cheat or have a bad weekend it is right there again and back in full force, so did it EVER go away? No. Diet is huge like you are saying, no doubt it is BIG part of what you are trying to do and the foundation.

I believe spite diet you need to jack the immune system up though with thingsd and get enzymes or Probiotics to get that Candida, I have read it has been cured and it can be done! We don't have to live with that crap forever, thats all I am saying. People on the diet have the Candida still, it just suppresses the symptoms while on it.

Of course you will not lose all progress of being healthy from cheating! I meant Candida wise, not health wise.

I am glad to see you are doing better and making progress! That makes me smile! There is no easy way out like you said by any means, it's a effort from several ends, period.

Re: ~! [Re: Sean] #50618
05/30/09 08:57 AM
05/30/09 08:57 AM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
I was referring to the original post by Shawn just so you know, where Candida wasn't mentioned directly.

If that is the case, where it feels like you are back to square one, its obvious that the diet is only controlling the symptoms and not actually healing whatever is causing the bodies imbalance. I personally feel much better (like night and day) avoiding fruit so that is what I do for now. But I know that by avoiding fruit I am only controlling the symptoms and only do it because I feel better while doing it...I'm counting on chelation to get to the actual source of the problem.

Re: ~! [Re: gdawson6] #50622
05/31/09 02:20 AM
05/31/09 02:20 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by gdawson6
I was referring to the original post by Shawn just so you know, where Candida wasn't mentioned directly.

If that is the case, where it feels like you are back to square one, its obvious that the diet is only controlling the symptoms and not actually healing whatever is causing the bodies imbalance. I personally feel much better (like night and day) avoiding fruit so that is what I do for now. But I know that by avoiding fruit I am only controlling the symptoms and only do it because I feel better while doing it...I'm counting on chelation to get to the actual source of the problem.
Yes true, but I got my Candida when a kid and got my OCD from it when I was a kid! I took antibiotics and steroids from the inhaler and that got me worse than the tooth IMO! I had a tooth or two, one fell out and I got white and the other got removed! I still felt alot of this when I was younger, especially when I smoked Cigs in high school, I felt horrible and dazes and wondered why others did not, well the Candida was a main reason! If you did several rounds of antibiotics I can see as well it would come to you like it did me! I am not doubting Mercury did me in later, but first was Candida IMO, period.

I will try to work on that first and get rid of it, if that works well then Mercury is not a serious problem for me, I got rid of Candida and felt near 85% in 04, it came back and I am where I am now from it frown

BTW what the hell are these spots in front of my eyes I got since I was a kid? Are they from Mercury or Candida? I have read some of the floaters as they call them, but I never got to the root of that nor fixed it! I see it now on my white computer screen or when I look at the sky, just spots in front of my eyes. Has anyone had this as well?

Last edited by Sean; 05/31/09 02:22 AM.

Re: ~! [Re: Sean] #50624
05/31/09 05:17 AM
05/31/09 05:17 AM
shawn  Offline OP
thanks for all the suggestions. the biggest thing for me is i need a change to keep fighting. i think the diet wasn't feeding the candida so bad but i never could follow it strict enough and long enough to die off some candida.

this is mainly a mercury forum but my primary problem is copper poisoning which if you read, can be just as torturous with all the same symptoms. i know i have some mercury too but i don't think it's the major problem. i'm sure i got some from vaccines.

i need to get back to eating right because lately i've just said screw it and ate what i've wanted, done what i wanted, drank beer with friends, and have run from the problem. i've felt really bad about myself because of it and losing self esteem becuase i need to get mentally tougher to beat this. it's wicked tough for me to follow this program.

does anyone know about using large doses of vitamin C? with copper, the main chelator i believe is vitamin c. i've read where it can be really powerful if used right and maybe it could help. when i was taking my basic supp regime of vitamin A, B complex, C, E, niacin, cal/mag, cod liver oil, i didn't feel a difference. i was taking like 2-3 grams of vitamin c.

gdawson,

what kind of changes are you feeling with yourself? i'm glad things are changing for the better with you. i'd love to be there myself and i gotta step my game up to get there.

Re: ~! [Re: shawn] #50625
05/31/09 09:25 AM
05/31/09 09:25 AM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Sean, some believe Candida is a result of a hormone imbalance, usually caused by mercury buildup in the endocrine system (including certain glands in the brain). Once certain hormones are off the body loses its naturally ability to control yeast from overgrowing. This would certainly explain why it seems so hard for so many to actually cure candida as opposed to just controlling it. I mean 6 years ago I could eat absolutely anything without ever having a problem with a yeast.

Shawn, If copper is your main problem, then vitamin C, zinc, and molybdenum should help. Eating healthy fats (olive oil, butter, coconut oil) will help as well as they increase production of bile and excess copper is excreted in the bile. Things like turmeric and milk thistle also help with bile and should be considered as well. Copper poisoning is pretty much identical to mercury poisoning in the symptoms, so you could have mainly copper, or both mercury and copper. Some people (poor mercury detoxifiers) can be mercury poisoned without ever having a filling, just from vaccines and tuna.

I'm feeling stronger and much more tolerant to excercise, and I have more energy than I've had in quite a while. My sleep patterns are becoming more normal, with less waking up to pee. I'm also feeling like I want to start dating again but I think that one will have to wait a little while longer...Overall I think I'll be pretty close to recovered by next year.

Re: ~! [Re: gdawson6] #50626
05/31/09 10:13 AM
05/31/09 10:13 AM
shawn  Offline OP
what have you done to get to this point and what has helped you the most you think?

Re: ~! [Re: shawn] #50627
05/31/09 11:45 AM
05/31/09 11:45 AM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Well heres a quick rundown. I started eating very healthy ~4.5 years ago (still was able to eat healthy carbs like whole grains and fruit). I got 10 mercury fillings replaced about 3 years ago. I tried natural detox methods (sauna, kelp, selenium, etc...) for about 2 years, and some mental symptoms improved but some physical symptoms also got worse...and my digestion slowly declined to where I couldn't handle any carbs anymore. I finally decided to try the cutler protocol in the fall of 2008 which I resisted before because I didn't want to wake up in the middle of the night. The cutler protocol seemed to be helping, using ALA, then ALA+DMSA. The progress is slow but the results are lasting...no going back to square one. I can tolerate exercise without feeling bipolar and depressed the next few days. Still not fixed digestive wise but many other symptoms are gradually improving and staying that way. I did realize I had a very small hidden piece of mercury Amalgam in February, but I'm not sure the difference that made as it was very tiny but it was removed.

If mercury isn't your problem then the cutler protocol wouldn't help much. Have you ever gotten a hair test? I learned I had high levels of Lead, cadmium, and uranium from a hair test...as well as my issues with mercury (which didn't show up in the hair test which is very common, 90% of mercury poisoned people won't show much mercury on a hair test)

I really think the most important things for getting better is hope, willpower, and a strong desire to be healthy. For mercury poisoned people I think ALA chelation is very important for getting stored mercury out of the organs and the brain. If you give into feelings of hopelessness and despair the poisons (mercury, copper, etc...) are winning...try your best to be optimistic even in dark times.

Re: ~! [Re: gdawson6] #50628
05/31/09 12:53 PM
05/31/09 12:53 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Excess copper? One of the symptoms of copper deficiency is yeast overgrowth. Fatigue is another. Many who think they have excess copper may in fact be copper deficient.

http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/candida/

Last edited by JK98; 05/31/09 12:59 PM.