News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! #50836
06/10/09 07:57 AM
06/10/09 07:57 AM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
please excuse my language as it isn't my first language

I've been sick since April of 2006 with "worry too much" problems. I stumble upon this site through months and days and hours of searching on the internet to figure out what is wrong with me. I have decided to take my silver fillings out, I have 7 of them total. I'm willing to have my teeth pull out if it's a better idea than drill them out. From what I read on here, some people experiences the poisonous effect of drilling them out. Which of the two options do you think is better to do. I am located in Deerfield Beach, south Florida. If anyone know any hollistic dentists that they can recommend from the area, please help.

PS: while typing this message, something actually came up in my memory. I think I started to get sick the afternoon that I had one of my teeth fillings placed. I will go to my dentist today to get my records and see if it match the day I went to the ER for the first time.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50841
06/10/09 11:00 AM
06/10/09 11:00 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Having mercury filings replaced will release some mercury that is absorbed. While having teeth pulled will not release that mercury, the problem is that people need their teeth. If you have them pulled, will you get implants or bridges to replace the pulled teeth? Implants and bridges are expensive and might cause many problems. So while having mercury fillings drilled out does not seem ideal, the other options usually seem much worse. I guess many people could probably live without wisdom teeth(the rearmost molar), although they do help quite a bit in having food ground into smaller bits, which helps with digestion. If someone has a tooth pulled that is in the middle of other teeth, if the space is not filled, then the adjacent teeth will shift, which can cause many problems.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50842
06/10/09 11:01 AM
06/10/09 11:01 AM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
update, I just got my dental record from my dentist and medical record from the hospital that I went to. I went to the hospital on 4/18/06 which was a Thursday for dizziness. On 4/18/06 I went to the dentist and that afternoon after the dentist was one of the most scary day in my life, I felt shortness of breath, hypoglycemia symptoms, all kinda of fear/anxiety. I went to my GP that same evening and he gave me Nexium since he thinks I have ulcers. Apparently, on that date, I went in to get one tooth fix. It was a tooth filled with mercury and a piece was missing. The dentist used plastic to fill it but I guess he drilled onto the mercury which release the gas. Now I'm not sure if I swallowed that cracked piece. I think it was that piece and the drilling poisoned me. Now I dont' know whether the piece is still inside me or have been eleminated.

Last edited by TT061880; 06/10/09 11:06 AM.
Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50849
06/10/09 05:52 PM
06/10/09 05:52 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
another update, I went to speak to a hollistic dentist about removing my mercury. She wanted me to do a cleaning before she can do anything else, I guess my gums were bad. From what she told me, she use a 22 steps to remove mercury. That would involve a dam around my teeth, oxygen for me,her and her assistant. Some powerful vacumn to get the stuff out asap and some other stuff that I cant't remember. Apparently two of my teeth have too big of a fill so she going to crown them. After all, the bill was over $5000 bucks frown. Today cleaning costed me $800 but she took a lot of time on me since my gums are bad. Honestly, what scares me the most is the detox affects after we get the mercury out. What do you guys think of her procedures?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50860
06/10/09 09:44 PM
06/10/09 09:44 PM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
First, the Nexium is probably not good. I know that was several years ago, but if you're still taking it, it's probably not good for you. Prescription meds are bad, most of them, anyway. You probably don't even have ulcers, as they thought I had them, too, but they didn't find any, when they tested me for them. The meds they gave me didn't help, either. It may be a symptom of your mercury poisoning.

Personally, the dentist sounds fine to me. That sounds about right. I had dam, oxygen, high power drill and suction. Some people have "material compatibility" tests done (to see if you have a reaction to other filling materials), but I didn't. You may opt for this, if your dentist offers it.

I need crowns, too, but haven't got them yet. On my worst, biggest fillings, they dental assistant suggested I have a "crown build-up". Crowns are expensive, and I can't afford them yet. If you are having financial troubles, you might ask if they would do this for you. They made me brand new teeth out of it, and shaped them and everything. You would not know they aren't real teeth. They are on my molars, as those fillings were huge, and nearly my entire tooth structure was lost. These would hold you over until the crowns could be done. They use these "artifical teeth" as a base for your crown. You might ask if they would do this, but if you can afford the crowns, you could go ahead and do them.

I had the same "deep cleaning" done at my first visit. It gets all the "matter" out from underneath your gums, and does make your mouth healthier.

I can't speak for everyone, because some people have had very bad after effects, but mine went well. The first removal, I had several days of swollen lymph glands in my neck, and a feeling of sickness, but took detox baths, and they helped a bunch. I took Chlorella (some people don't do well with this), Algin, and Activated Charcoal after my removals. It took 3 different days at the end of March, for me to finally get the rest of them out, but I had no ill effects, that time.

I was scared, too. I had very high anxiety issues, though, while my fillings were in, so I think that was a big part of it. The more I did, the easier it got.

The piece you could've swallowed should've been eliminated. My understanding is, whole pieces like that will pass (I've swallowed one, too), and not lodge anywhere. The dust you breathed in, would be more damaging. Before I knew anything about mercury, my old dentist did a root canal, through a huge filling (nearly the whole tooth), and I had no protection. I think that's what sent me over the edge. My health started declining fiercely over the next couple of years, until I got to my lowest point.

When my fillings were first put in, it was 1992, and I will never forget, it was the sickest I'd ever been in my life. I never understood why, but after I learned about mercury, I understood. I think it really screwed up my immune system. I got strep, and chicken pox right around the time they were put in. Then I got a yeast infection from taking antibiotics for strep. This was all on top of the symptoms I got from actually having them put in!!!

I've just been rambling on...and like I said, all I can tell you is what I've been through, your experience may very well be completely different than mine. Every single person is different, and you have the chance of having a bad reaction, but IMO I'd rather take that chance, than to have that crap in my mouth another day. That's just the way I looked at it. I wish you luck, and hope you let us know how your removal progresses. wink

Last edited by mommy24; 06/10/09 09:48 PM.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson
~Autism is what we call Mercury Toxicity in our young, Alzheimer's is what we call it in our old.~ myspace.com/mercurypoison
Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: mommy24] #50900
06/11/09 03:26 PM
06/11/09 03:26 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
thank you for the replied everyone. After hours of reading on this site I'm honestly afraid to get them taken out, afraid of the chelation. Has anyone made 100% recovery?

I had 7 silvver fillings done probably back 96-97. I was always in good health, working out and buff. Until April 2006, all suddenly I got sick for no reasons. After countless of tests and mri and ct scan, there is no diagnosis so they say i stress too much. I am now turning 29 in a week and the mercury fillings been in me for 12-13 years. I really want to take them out but I'm afraid that also make things worst.

The dentist I spoke to say she can take all 7 of them out in a day, I'm not sure if that is the right way to do it. Please help me guys, I don't know what to do. I'm tired of feeling sick all the time.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50901
06/11/09 03:33 PM
06/11/09 03:33 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Just make absolutely sure you get a rubber dam, oxygen over your nose, and constant suction at the least. Do not even think about getting them replaced without these precautions.

When I got a wisdom tooth pulled I still had to get it drilled, a healthy tooth is not easy to pull and sometimes they do require some drilling.

Don't be afraid, just make sure you feel comfortable and read up on safe removals and chelation before jumping into it.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50904
06/11/09 04:10 PM
06/11/09 04:10 PM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
I can't tell you that anyone makes 100% recovery, and that's not just mercury, but from anything (car accidents, cancer, etc.)

I do know, you're not going anywhere, by not doing anything about it. You WILL get better. Some get better than others. I was sick of being sick, too. My opinion is, you don't want that Mercury in there any longer.

What if you got it out, and felt better than you had in many years? I did.

I had been getting my affairs in order, TT061880, as I was sure I was dying. I was more scared than ever in my life, that I wasn't going to wake up. I was sure the mercury had just infected all my body parts, and my heart was going to just stop. Everyday that I woke up, I started crying, because I WOKE UP, and I couldn't believe I was still alive. I really did.

Looking back, I am sure I would've ended up in a hospital for the rest of my life, or some kind of insane asylum, because I couldn't have lived like that anymore, and I am so THANKFUL, that I was able to research the internet and find out what was wrong with me, and that I found this board, because it gave me the encouragement I needed, to do what I did. I didn't think I could go through it, but this board encouraged me. I was scared, no doubt, but sometimes it takes all your strength, to save your own life.

Then I did it. I started getting them out, and had positive changes immediately. My husband said the difference in me was like "night & day".

The mercury makes you afraid. You don't want to live like this, the rest of your life. You've already come so far, by finding a dentist, etc. I can't tell you what to do, but I get real emotional when I know someone is going through what I did.

What I'm saying is, you WON'T ever get better, staying the way you are right now. Nothing will change, and you might get worse. *You* have to change SOMETHING, for anything to change with you. Do you understand? If you are tired of being sick, do some thing about it. Get pissed if you have to!!!!!!

I would've done them all at once, if I could've afforded it, but some say it is not good to have such a dramatic change, all at once. It's healthier, I guess, to do them gradually. Mine turned out that way, because I couldn't afford them all at once. After my first removal.... I got better, I felt better! You can't do any kind of substantial detox, either, with amalgams still in.

It's just my opinion, but you are in much worse shape having them in, than if you have them taken out by someone trained in removal. My dentist was trained, and used all the precautions, but he was not a holistic dentist. He is totally anti-mercury, and has not used it in his practice, since the early 80's. He saved his wife's cousin! The cousin was diagnosed with MS, and wheelchair bound for LIFE! My dentist removed his fillings, and he started getting well. No more wheelchair, and the guy made a full recovery!! My dentist told me that was what REALLY convinced him, early on, that it wasn't all a coincidence that removing people's fillings, made them better. When someone can get up out of a wheelchair and walk, that is life changing!!! He has cured people of their food allergies, headaches and more, all by taking their fillings out. I had a TERRIBLE case of TMJ, and he told me, he wouldn't try and treat the TMJ, unless it was still present after my fillings got replaced. IT IS GONE! It just vanished, with all of that mercury out of my teeth.

Have faith that at least some things will get better. We are here to talk to, and I'm not sure what more help you need. Hang in there, honey, it can get better. I can't promise you, but I'm pretty sure, and I will pray for you. What you need more than anything, is the strength to go through with it.

Last edited by mommy24; 06/11/09 04:13 PM.

~Autism is what we call Mercury Toxicity in our young, Alzheimer's is what we call it in our old.~ myspace.com/mercurypoison
Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: gdawson6] #50905
06/11/09 04:12 PM
06/11/09 04:12 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
this is the description on the dentist's site regarding taking out the mercury

"Removing old fillings have been proven to be releasing more mercury than during their many years of service in your mouth. So to remove them and other toxic materials, I use a special isolating dam which seals the entire oral cavity and only leaves the tooth to be treated outside the dam to be worked at. What that means for you is that the mercury will not be swallowed and the assistant will use her two powerful suction tools to suction all saliva and dental materials. Keep in mind that European dental studies have found significant higher amounts of mercury in saliva after you eat and especially after you eat hot meals. Some studies suggest that hot food releases mercury in your mouth. In Germany, amalgam is not allowed on pregnant women and children under 9 years old."

Is it okay to take 7 of them out on the same day?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50907
06/11/09 04:26 PM
06/11/09 04:26 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
If your not very sick then I personally think its ok to get all 7 done at one time. I got 5 at one time and it was fine (that was just one quadrant of my mouth). If you are worried and just want to play it safe then tell the dentist you would rather have 4 done at one time and then the final 3 taken out.

Chelation is very safe if you follow Andy Cutlers Frequent Low Dose protocol. Chelation can be very dangerous if you do injections (IV), because it causes a lot of mercury to redistribute to other parts of the body.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: gdawson6] #50909
06/11/09 04:35 PM
06/11/09 04:35 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
I have 7 of them spread out in one quadrant on the bottom and both top quadrants. I don't have the Andy Cutler's book yet so right now I don't know what to do or how to prepare for it. I spent so much time reading on here and there are so much informations got so confusing in my head.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50910
06/11/09 05:40 PM
06/11/09 05:40 PM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
Here are some of Cutler's recommendations for chelation, you could read:
http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/Andy_dose_sched.html

I have not followed anything to a T, but done what felt right for me. I am going to start the DMSA, though, and see how that does.

Join this group, for some good reading:
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frequent-dose-chelation/

I had one whole side of my mouth (2 quads), done in one day. I was scared to do it, because I had heard so many bad things about being "very sick" and having so many done at one time, but I did it, and it worked for me. That may not work for you. DO communicate with your dentist, if you don't want them all out at one time, tell her that.

The holistic dentist that I had a consult with, wanted to take every one of them out at one time. I would've let him, if I'd had the money, but I didn't, and what I did worked for me.

Check out those links, and see if they help answer any of your questions.

Last edited by mommy24; 06/11/09 05:41 PM.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: mommy24] #50924
06/11/09 10:09 PM
06/11/09 10:09 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Easy..... PULL THE SUCKERS!

Not worth going through what most of us has gone through.... been to hell and back again thanks to drilling even "safe" drilling. Detox saved the day... but pull... PULL EM OUT!

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: BluSky] #50925
06/11/09 10:27 PM
06/11/09 10:27 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
For crying out loud people.... One merc infested tooth is enough to deal with in a month.. only taken out or drilled out applying the Huggins protocol!

Anything else is russian roulette!
And btw... getting mercury free isn't done in a day or a month...
Why haste the removal of teeth or tooth-mercury when detox also takes a long time...
Take time with removing one and one tooth, and then take time with detox....

WARNING to all newcomer to this mercury removal issue!
Take it slow! Play it safe! Pray to whatever God you pray to! And try to think positive! Your happy days will come again, only not nessecarily within the first few weeks... smile

I guess it's worth it.... didn't feel like it just after my second drillout, but now... half a years later and with a lot of detox..... allmost no muscle aches left... Top shape... allmost no brainfog left either..... Worth it? I'd have to say YES! But been through hell and back? YES! Worth it? IT HAD TO BE DONE!

Cheers! smile

Take my advice and extract those suckers, good people! Take my advice! wink
Ps... one tooth each month! For your own sake... (the most negatively meassured voltage in opposite quadrant from last time).

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: BluSky] #50926
06/11/09 10:35 PM
06/11/09 10:35 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
I thank you everyone so much for your inputs, right now my head is so congested with what to do. To be honest, I'm frighten frown.

People that got sick from mercury, do any of them get better after the symptoms started or they get worse? When I first got sick, it was bad, right now I have to say I'm 50% better than 3 years ago but I feel as if something is not right and I don't know what it is.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50943
06/12/09 10:03 PM
06/12/09 10:03 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
With 7 fillings, I suggest that you have 4 replaced one day, then wait at least three weeks before having the remaining replaced. Having dental work on two quadrants in a day is the most that should be attempted.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #50944
06/12/09 11:19 PM
06/12/09 11:19 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
They'll always be differing advice thrown at you, and I know how it feels to feel overwhelmed by it all. I would simply have them safely replaced a bit at a time. Whether it's one or two or four at once, make sure you are well protected. I would "personally", do about two at a time, as I feel there is enough mercury vapor release, that it is worth taking it slower. However, anytime you're in a dental office, you're inhaling mercury because either someone has had amalgam put in, or they've had it removed. So there will always be a certain amount of exposure, but it's a case of keeping it reduced as much as possible.

I would not rush to extract teeth unnecessarily, if you can have a safe amalgam removal at your disposal. There are risks to removing teeth too! Cavitations are always a possibility (holes leftover after tooth removal that may NOT heal over properly with bone and may leave a hole that can fill in with potent bacteria). what are the causes for this? Failure to remove periodontal ligament after tooth is pulled and vaso constricters in anaesthetics (which work by hindering/frustrating blood flow to increase numbness and the length of time it may last) and maybe other factors like a lack of healing efficiency.

All dental work has some kind of risk attached to it. So I wish there was one answer for us all, but sadly there isn't. We can only advise on what we "think" will help, based on our own experiences and probably other people's too, but even that varies and can do so quite considerably.

You can remove amalgams in a particular order yes. I think that can be tested for on a voll (EAV) machine? I don't know how accurate this is or how necessary it is, but one can always do this if in doubt and it's probably worth it! I think Hal Huggins believes there is....some don't though.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: Bex] #50948
06/13/09 02:53 PM
06/13/09 02:53 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"thank you for the replied everyone. After hours of reading on this site I'm honestly afraid to get them taken out, afraid of the chelation. Has anyone made 100% recovery?"

Don't be so afraid. I had 25 fillings, almost all of which were over 20 years old. It has been around 16 months since the last of my amalgams were replaced. I have only been chelating consistently for around 4 months now, as the first year I got very sick from chelating with ALA only and had to keep stopping. This year I have been using DMSA+ALA and the chelation is progressing with much fewer side effects. I am still not well, but at least I feel I am making progress.

The most important thing when having amalgams drilled out is the use of the high powered suction. I am not convinced that dental dams help that much. Many dentist don't like using them. One thing that helped quite a bit when he was working on large fillings in rear teeth was the use of a rubber block to keep my mouth held open for long periods of time.

Make sure that the crowns you get are all porcelain if possible. I had one tooth with a root canal that needed a metal post and a metal backed crown, but the rest of my crowns are porcelain only and without a metal post. Ask the dentist is it is possible to get inlays or onlays rather crowns. My dentist said that with a few of my fillings he wouldn't know if a crown or just an inlay or onlay would be needed until after he drilled them. Getting an inlay or onlay preserves much more of the tooth than getting a crown. If the tooth structure is not strong enough, then a crown might be needed.

My dentist has a hygenist which does the cleanings, and schedules an hour for the cleaning. The cleanings usually take half an hour or so, but my first cleaning with her took around 45 minutes. My past dentist did the cleanings himself, and did a very rushed job(perhaps 15 minutes or so?). The hygenist does a very thorough job. I now get a cleaning every 3 or 4 months since my gums have been bothering me.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #50951
06/13/09 03:57 PM
06/13/09 03:57 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
Once again, I thank everyone for your help. I called the huggin's office and they refer me to the only dentist in florida that follows the huggins protocol. The dentist name is Hank Barreto in Miami, does anyone know or heard anything about him?

After reading through all you guys' post, I think I will drill them out instead of extracting them. I guess I will take my time and chelating at small dose to be safe. Right now I'm not sure when should I begin to have them replace. Mentally I'm a mess, constant fear and anxiety, sometimes depressed from the fact that I've been sick with no cause. I need to find ways to bring my mental health back and nourish my body to be ready for it. I know some people gained weight but in my case I have lost weight, which is depressing for me.

Last edited by TT061880; 06/13/09 04:03 PM.
Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50960
06/13/09 04:55 PM
06/13/09 04:55 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Since you are underweight, I suggest that you eat raw sunflower seeds, almonds and cashews(if you aren't allergic to them). These nuts and seeds have plenty of calories, and in addition they have plenty of protein, but most important is that they are loaded with minerals. Many who are mercury toxic are deficient in minerals, especially magnesium and zinc.

You might also want to consider doing a one month parasite cleanse. Many here have had parasites.

I suggest that you stop the Nexium ASAP. Why was it prescribed, based on symptoms? The symptoms of too little stomach acid are very similar to those of having too much stomach acid. Too little stomach acid can make you very succeptible to candida and parasites. I suggest that you do a Google search on stomach acid deficiency.

Are you eating well, or do you feel nausious and have little appetite?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #50962
06/13/09 05:24 PM
06/13/09 05:24 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
Originally Posted by JK98
Since you are underweight, I suggest that you eat raw sunflower seeds, almonds and cashews(if you aren't allergic to them). These nuts and seeds have plenty of calories, and in addition they have plenty of protein, but most important is that they are loaded with minerals. Many who are mercury toxic are deficient in minerals, especially magnesium and zinc.

You might also want to consider doing a one month parasite cleanse. Many here have had parasites.

I suggest that you stop the Nexium ASAP. Why was it prescribed, based on symptoms? The symptoms of too little stomach acid are very similar to those of having too much stomach acid. Too little stomach acid can make you very succeptible to candida and parasites. I suggest that you do a Google search on stomach acid deficiency.

Are you eating well, or do you feel nausious and have little appetite?

I only took nexium for about 3 months back when I first got sick, and that was 3 yrs ago when I was 26. I discontinued it because I didn't feel it was helping. The doctor prescribed it to me say I had too much stomach acid, which I doubt was the case. My diet isn't the best or the worst, I always implement veggie into my meals daily. I don't feel nausious, I can eat a lot but it seem like I have a fast metabolism. When I first got sick, I was hungry very frequent. The hunger come very fast too, like a hypoglycemia symptom, it hit me like within 5 mins. It feels like it but when I measure my glucose reading when I have those feelings, the reading always in the normal range. I had to eat first thing in the morning and every 3 hrs and also right before bed when I first got sick. I would wake up in the middle of the night wit the hunger feeling, only eating can relieve the symptoms. Right now, my hunger is not as much as it used to be. I could skip breakfast and no more hungry feeling in the middle of the night. I'm just feeling weak/tired most of the time and frequent lightheaded. I'm not sure if those feeling are the results of constant anxiety or physical.

I have went to a few traditional chinese doctors and they all think because I had too much stress back then and it made me become sick. During the time when I first got sick, I was owning a business and with other things going on at the time, it was the most stressful time in my life. A year ago, I got rid of my business. My symptoms have gone away a lot. But since I'm still sick with no cause, I worry about it, I guess the more I worry the longer the symptoms going to be there, it's a vicious cycle frown. Right now I'm not sure what caused me to be sick, mental or physical. Thanks for listening everyone .

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50972
06/13/09 06:43 PM
06/13/09 06:43 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Once again, I thank everyone for your help. I called the huggin's office and they refer me to the only dentist in florida that follows the huggins protocol. The dentist name is Hank Barreto in Miami, does anyone know or heard anything about him?

After reading through all you guys' post, I think I will drill them out instead of extracting them. I guess I will take my time and chelating at small dose to be safe. Right now I'm not sure when should I begin to have them replace. Mentally I'm a mess, constant fear and anxiety, sometimes depressed from the fact that I've been sick with no cause. I need to find ways to bring my mental health back and nourish my body to be ready for it. I know some people gained weight but in my case I have lost weight, which is depressing for me.

I'm not sure about that dentist, as I've not heard of him (nor many others). But as he follows the Hal Huggins protocol, I'm sure he'll be a good bet.

Yes I understand your symptoms well. I have also been underweight with this condition and had those very same symptoms. I was a mess with it. A jibbering, anxiety ridden, underweight mess.

I know a dentist that will not remove amalgams from his toxic patients until he has prepared them for the job. His preparation starts with diet, supplements and then he gets onto detox.

The first thing he does is puts them on a candida diet. This can be very necessary. This alone may actually help such a person gain a healthier appetite and gain some weight also. But it helps reduce toxicity in the body and the gut and liver then become much better able to handle the existing mercury. Immunity can benefit alot from diet.

But the source of these problems of course is highly likely the mercury. However, candida comes onboard with many immune suppressed conditions and can be very helpful to treat.

The first things to exclude are sugar and wheat/gluten and yeast products. You may have to limit or eliminate high carb foods too, but that depends on the level of candida and how serious it is. But the first few things alone can make a big difference. One may not need to be as strict as I am and eat only a low carb diet.

But I would also suggest that you make sure you get enough protein in eggs and meat and fats in butter, fish oil (mercury tested), lard, extra virgin olive oil etc etc. These are also healing and helpful to a mercury toxic body. Hal Huggins recommends this also. Get enough good salt for adrenals too and other functions.

And supplements can also be of help. Vitamin C, vitamin E, B complex, selenium (as long as it doesn't make you feel worse), minerals like zinc, magnesium, etc. People often figure out what works and what doesn't by a bit of experimentation.

You may find that the diet alone may help and you may also find you're more tolerant to supplements and better able to find out which ones are going to compliment the diet. If you decide to do it (if you haven't already).

Be aware, that if you haven't done this before, you can go into a detox period. Where excessive candida can start to die off (reduce) and toxins can also start to come out, so you can may get symptoms like headache, craving sugar etc, dizziness, weakness, nausea, tiredness, etc etc. You may also find you need to sleep more and may even need to lie down during the day sometimes. It's hard to say what symptoms one will get when they go on such a diet.

But it's usually a good sign things are working. It can take a few weeks before things improve! Some get there earlier, some may take longer.

I'd consider this as part of the preparation to having your amalgams removed. But it's up to yu!

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #50973
06/13/09 07:02 PM
06/13/09 07:02 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Do you run a fever? Have you given thought to a parasite cleanse? If you are eating plenty of calories and are inactive but are still losing weight, then you might have an infection, malabsorption problem, parasite problem or overactive thyroid.
Both hypothyroid or hyperthyroid have been associated with mercury toxicity.

Some people here do better on a high sulpur diet, while others do better on a low sulphur diet. High sulphur foods include eggs, brocoli, and garlic.

Are you taking vitamin and mineral supplements? B vitamins, vitamin c, magnesium and zinc are particularly helpful.

Do you have chemical sensitivity? Does perfume, and cigarette smoke affect you greatly?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #51008
06/15/09 12:38 PM
06/15/09 12:38 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
Originally Posted by JK98
Do you run a fever? Have you given thought to a parasite cleanse? If you are eating plenty of calories and are inactive but are still losing weight, then you might have an infection, malabsorption problem, parasite problem or overactive thyroid.
Both hypothyroid or hyperthyroid have been associated with mercury toxicity.

Some people here do better on a high sulpur diet, while others do better on a low sulphur diet. High sulphur foods include eggs, brocoli, and garlic.

Are you taking vitamin and mineral supplements? B vitamins, vitamin c, magnesium and zinc are particularly helpful.

Do you have chemical sensitivity? Does perfume, and cigarette smoke affect you greatly?

I don't run any fever but somewhat sensitive to chemical. I have thought about doing a parasite cleanse but didn't really look into it. I have blood work to check my thyroid a few times this year and they all normal. I think my weight loss is caused by either malabsorption or worry too much. It runs in my family that when we worry too much, we lose weight. Right now I'm not taking any supplements because I still have the almagam in me and I'm not sure what is good or not good to take, can you please guide me?

Last edited by TT061880; 06/15/09 12:39 PM.
Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51009
06/15/09 01:38 PM
06/15/09 01:38 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Take B vitamins(most vitamin stores sell what is referred to as B50, 50mg of each of the B vitamins). You could take half a B50 tablet 2-4 times a day. Vitamin c is very important. 500mg or 1,000 mg 2-4 times a day of buffered vitamin c(calcium or magnesium ascorbate?) would be good. Magnesium citrate 200-400 mg of magnesium each day. Zinc 30 mg a day would be a good idea. If you don't get much calcium in your diet, then you might also want to take a calcium citrate supplement. There are many other supplements you can take. These are just the basic ones.

Molybdenum might help reduce the chemical sensitivity. Some people take 500 mcg- 1 mg a day.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51013
06/15/09 02:22 PM
06/15/09 02:22 PM
I
Inert  Offline
Ulcers ar caused by bacterial infections which you might be succeptible to if you are taking all the meds paople on herballure take .

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #51014
06/15/09 02:29 PM
06/15/09 02:29 PM
I
Inert  Offline
When you get a crown the dentist basically obliterates the tooth ,often killing it . Crowns usually last only abot ten years and then you usually have to have it extracted because putting in a new crown requires removing even more of the tooth which is often impossible .I would just tell him you want some other option , not a crown.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: Inert] #51017
06/15/09 06:31 PM
06/15/09 06:31 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
To boost stomach acid, drink some or plenty of water just before meals! Not whiler eating, and not just after eating, but just before!

Water before meals triggers stomach acid generation!

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: BluSky] #51019
06/15/09 06:49 PM
06/15/09 06:49 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Btw, changing toilet habits to use the squatting technique instead of sitting, eliminates more toxins from the intestines and from the body overall, more frequently!

My backpain just disapeared today, magicly, after having squatted for 3 weeks now..
And constipation has also lessened....

You could say that using the squatting technique improves ones exaust flow vie the intestines, and thats good when trying to get rid of toxins effectively right?!

Right!

Squatting should also be considered mandatory in mercury toxis cases!
Infact it should be mandatory anyhow!

smile

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: BluSky] #51022
06/15/09 08:55 PM
06/15/09 08:55 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
is it okay if I include L glutamine as a daily supplement at this moment?

Last edited by TT061880; 06/15/09 08:55 PM.
Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51052
06/16/09 04:45 AM
06/16/09 04:45 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Yeah, should be fine. I think I have some of that in my multi vitamin/mineral supplement.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: Bex] #51053
06/16/09 07:58 AM
06/16/09 07:58 AM
B
blamemercury  Offline
Freshman Member
TT061880, I'm also in South Florida. I found out about Dr. James Medlock after a little Google searching and I think I'm going to use him when I'm financially ready for my procedure. Check out this page on his website: http://medlockdds.com/services.php?type=mercury_free

I really like what I see on his website, it shows that he's pretty up to date with technology and that's always a plus in my book.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: blamemercury] #51070
06/16/09 06:30 PM
06/16/09 06:30 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
thank you for all the helps everyone. Here's an update on my current blood work, just got the result today.

We did a comprehensive metabolic panel. We tested for thyroid, liver, pancrea, kidney, morning fasting cortisol, and heavy metal test. Everythig is normal except for my blood mercury is at 13, maximum limit is 10mcg/L. The doctor asked me if I have consumed any seafood before the test, I honestly don't remember. Does that mercury number means anything? I know you guys say blood tests are not accurate to test for mercury but what do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51079
06/17/09 01:27 PM
06/17/09 01:27 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Tests for mercury are imo worthless. They don't give a clue as to how much mercury is in the body.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51196
06/21/09 06:00 PM
06/21/09 06:00 PM
I
Inert  Offline
I also have read that removal of fillings causes release of more mercury than has been released during the life of the filling . Where is the evidence of this? I think it is better to get them out even if you do it with a non holistic dentist than leave them in because of increased exposure after removal.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: Inert] #51238
06/23/09 10:46 AM
06/23/09 10:46 AM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Inert, that is a very dangerous suggestion. Many, including a few people here, have taken a sharp turn for the worse after getting amalgams removed without the proper precautions. You could get exposed to a serious amount of mercury vapor since they drill them to crack the amalgam during removal. Getting exposed to that much mercury in such a short period of time is extremely dangerous...possibly even more dangerous that keeping them in your mouth.

I reccomend using somebody who follows the IAOMT protocol, or the huggins protocol.

http://www.iaomt.org/articles/files/files288/Safe%20Removal%20of%20Amalgam%20Fillings.pdf

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: gdawson6] #51241
06/23/09 11:10 AM
06/23/09 11:10 AM
jinx1983  Offline
Elite Member
no, gary, its actually a *VERY, VERY* dangerous suggestion. gary is right inert. thats one big gambling, i know what im saying.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: jinx1983] #51243
06/23/09 12:50 PM
06/23/09 12:50 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
which one is more dangerous, the vapor or the dust? I read somewhere on this forum where someone actually had the top portion of the tooth cut out, that would be less exposure to the mercury right?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51254
06/23/09 10:42 PM
06/23/09 10:42 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Yes it would I'm sure be less exposure to mercury to have them cut into pieces that are removed, rather than drilled (which gives off far more particles of mercury). That plus of course full protection and alternative source of oxygen. I think it's eye goggles, rubber dam, oxygen and sometimes even the entire face maybe covered. Mercury unfortunately is easily absorbed via the skin. i can attest to that.

Regarding mercury vapor or dust....I'm not sure. I'd suspect both are bad. Have you heard of metal dust fever? As long as you're absorbing and breathing in mercury, it's bad.

I've come away after a visit to a dental office with severe rashes and itching. It is VILE stuff. It gets in anywhere and seems to get on the hair, skin, clothes, shoes, as well as the office environment and equipment. It took me months to recover from a visit. The same thing happened the next visit and I had to stop seeing him. This was for health consultations. And he was a biologic dentist with a new office and proper extraction system to clear mercury vapor. Amazing eh? Most people probably do not get anything like this and I never used to either. It was only when my immunity was lowered by other problems later on that I began to notice this problem occuring. I have since heard a few other people have the same problem!

This is why I finally got cerec porcelain put in my teeth so I will hopefully not have to go back to a dentist. They last a long time. I cannot even go for regular cleans because of what the environment of the dental office does to me.

I think a study was done on the mercury levels of the homes of dentists and they said they were MUCH higher than the homes of people in other occupations (non mercury related). Simply because mercury gets on the person and their clothing. So picture that day after day and how the levels build up.

I have also gotten a similar problem from visiting the home of a smoker regularly. Depends on the cigarettes? Perhaps. The environment size? Perhaps yes and that it's winter, probably not aired as well. So it's not so much the direct smoke, but the toxic aftermarth build up that is an even bigger problem. Again, can take months to recover if I get enough of an exposure.
Certainly not something I expected or recognised at the time, until symptoms began to intensify and I recognised they were identical to mercury and couldn't figure out why. I finally did a bit of "google research" and discovered that cigarettes contain mercury and it is released into the atmosphere upon burning! Thus adding to the overall body burden of mercury.

So yes, mercury vapor is terrible stuff.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: blamemercury] #51277
06/24/09 11:17 AM
06/24/09 11:17 AM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
Originally Posted by blamemercury
TT061880, I'm also in South Florida. I found out about Dr. James Medlock after a little Google searching and I think I'm going to use him when I'm financially ready for my procedure. Check out this page on his website: http://medlockdds.com/services.php?type=mercury_free

I really like what I see on his website, it shows that he's pretty up to date with technology and that's always a plus in my book.

this guy is expensive, I just spoke to his office and he wants $380 for the 2hr consultation. To replace a small fillings, it runs about 200-400 per tooth, wow.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51278
06/24/09 11:26 AM
06/24/09 11:26 AM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
Thank you again everyone for your help. This sure takes a lot of toll on my emotional, thank goodness there is this board with fine people like you folks.

I started on a healthier diet yesterday in preparation for the removal. Being an asian, I eat mainly white rice daily. I switched from white rice to brown rice. I'm waiting for my bowel cleanse supplement to come in so I can start on that. I will also do a parasite cleanse maybe 2 weeks after starting the bowel cleanse. I also think it best to cleanse the liver/kidney/galbladder out before the removal. My theory is that get as much toxic out of the body as possible to handle the incoming contamition from the removal. From what I gather so far, candida can be hard to get rid of if parasites exist. Parasites also dump a lot of toxic into the body. Basically, getting rid of the parasites will make it easy to get rid of the candida. Any suggestions with what I am planning to do guys?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51280
06/24/09 12:16 PM
06/24/09 12:16 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"My theory is that get as much toxic out of the body as possible to handle the incoming contamition from the removal. From what I gather so far, candida can be hard to get rid of if parasites exist. "

Don't think about trying to get rid of the candida. It is impossible. Instead think about boosting the immune system so the candida is within normal limits. Parasite cleanses contain herbs that are also very antifungal, which is why some people try using some other antifungal herbs first(such as raw garlic,coconut oil, oil of oregano, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, etc.) so that the side effects from the parasite cleanse won't be so severe.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #51281
06/24/09 12:24 PM
06/24/09 12:24 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"Being an asian, I eat mainly white rice daily. I switched from white rice to brown rice."

Good idea. It would also probably be a good idea to eliminate miso, tempeh, soy sauce and other fermented products from your diet.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #51282
06/24/09 12:26 PM
06/24/09 12:26 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
thanks JK98, that's exactly what I meant. I know candida will always be there if almagam is there. Bring it to within normal limit is recommended. Honestly, I dont' even know if I do have overgrowth of candida or not, I can't tell. About the parasite cleanse, a frequent moving bowel is a must. That is why I also do a bowel cleanse together with the parasite cleanse.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51283
06/24/09 12:56 PM
06/24/09 12:56 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"Honestly, I dont' even know if I do have overgrowth of candida or not,"

It is usually determined by symptoms. Some might be jock itch or female yeast infection, a great craving for carbohydrates, feeling worse after eating plenty of carbohydrates, excessive flatulence, sensivity to perfumes, cigarette smoke, diesel fumes, etc. There are some websites that have questionaires to help determine if a person has candida overgrowth.

"About the parasite cleanse, a frequent moving bowel is a must. That is why I also do a bowel cleanse together with the parasite cleanse."

The parasite cleanses usually have wormwood, black walnut green hull extract, and cloves. The black walnut itself is a mild laxative, and some parasite cleanses also have other herbs that have a laxative effect. Beware of senna, buckthorn, aloe, rhubarb and other herbs that contain anthraquinones. These can cause rebound constipation, and can be dangerous with long term use. You could use 2 or 3 cups a day of licorice root tea, and plenty of ginger instead. These herbs are much much mild, and are much safer. Olive oil and coconut oil are also mild laxatives. Coconut oil also has antifungal and antiparasitic activity.
Also beware of products that have psyllium or guar gum. Some people get dangerously clogged up with these, especially if they don't drink enough water with them.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #51290
06/24/09 02:41 PM
06/24/09 02:41 PM
AlexNY  Offline
Graduate Member
I took my brother to hollistic dentist this week. He did only 2 fillings and will do 2 more next week. the charge for 2 teeth was $210. Sounds good I guess compared to what I've been reading

my bro has a total of 8 fillings + 1 on the wizdom tooth

Last edited by AlexNY; 06/24/09 02:43 PM.
Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: AlexNY] #51291
06/24/09 03:22 PM
06/24/09 03:22 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"I took my brother to hollistic dentist this week. He did only 2 fillings and will do 2 more next week. the charge for 2 teeth was $210. Sounds good I guess compared to what I've been reading"

That sounds very cheap! Are you in upstate NY? Most dentists near NYC charge MUCH more. NYU Dental Clinic, has a very popular clinic whose fees range depending on your income. Their highest fees are probably around half of those of typical NYC dentists. They also take Medicaid, or will in some cases even do some dental work for free.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #51292
06/24/09 03:33 PM
06/24/09 03:33 PM
AlexNY  Offline
Graduate Member
No I'm in the city. I asked the dentist to charge me the insurance rates. He Agreed! smile Does NYU Dental Clinic specialize in safe removal of mercury?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: AlexNY] #51293
06/24/09 04:23 PM
06/24/09 04:23 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
that is cheap!

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51294
06/24/09 04:33 PM
06/24/09 04:33 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"No I'm in the city. I asked the dentist to charge me the insurance rates. He Agreed! Does NYU Dental Clinic specialize in safe removal of mercury?"

They have ordinary dentists, not holistic. Most dentists will not charge such low rates. I guess you found a dentist who is not so busy?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #51295
06/24/09 04:43 PM
06/24/09 04:43 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
According to this website, 5 years ago the US average cost for a composite filling was $91-216 depending on size. In Queens NY it was $138-320, in Manhattan it was $215-506.

http://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #51296
06/24/09 05:51 PM
06/24/09 05:51 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
in the next two weeks, I have consultations with two hollistic dentist. One of them charge 180 for the consultation, the other one is free of charge. I don't know if I should use the free of charge one since the other one want to make money. The one that charge is refered by the huggins office. The free of charge one is refer by DAMS. What do you guys think?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51297
06/24/09 06:11 PM
06/24/09 06:11 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
If you are worried about the cost, then the issue should be what the cost for the entire work will be. What is the $180 for? If it includes a full set of xrays and an exam by the dentist then it sounds reasonable. What will the other dentist do in the free consultation? The one with the free consultation might be more expensive after everything is added up.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51300
06/24/09 07:02 PM
06/24/09 07:02 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Thank you again everyone for your help. This sure takes a lot of toll on my emotional, thank goodness there is this board with fine people like you folks.

I started on a healthier diet yesterday in preparation for the removal. Being an asian, I eat mainly white rice daily. I switched from white rice to brown rice. I'm waiting for my bowel cleanse supplement to come in so I can start on that. I will also do a parasite cleanse maybe 2 weeks after starting the bowel cleanse. I also think it best to cleanse the liver/kidney/galbladder out before the removal. My theory is that get as much toxic out of the body as possible to handle the incoming contamition from the removal. From what I gather so far, candida can be hard to get rid of if parasites exist. Parasites also dump a lot of toxic into the body. Basically, getting rid of the parasites will make it easy to get rid of the candida. Any suggestions with what I am planning to do guys?

No worries TT, people here enjoy helping others. That's my experience smile

Wise move to change from white to brown rice. I didn't do too well on too much rice as I recall. But I did eat it as a "rice cake" (or should I safe rice wafer - sugar/gluten free).

As long as you oust the sugar/gluten/yeast products from the diet, you may find improvement from that alone. Some may need to go further and restrict the high carboydrates more too, but it's best to do the wait and see approach. I once did just fine on this alone.

The cleanses sound like an excellent idea. It's a good thing to do in case these other issues are also at work. If you do have parasites, yes the cleanse will likely make things easier for you. Remember, the diet is not "just" about candida, but about overall immunity and increasing health for the body. So even if on the off chance you didn't have "candida", you'd likely still gain benefit. But if you do? Then you'll find that out as well because those with candida may find they go through a "die off" phase. This is where excess candida growth can begin to die off (reduce) because not only have the foods that it thrives upon been restricted, but also the immunity gets stronger and is able to put candida into more normal balance.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: Bex] #51440
06/29/09 12:48 PM
06/29/09 12:48 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
I had a consultation with another dentist today. This dentist doesn't seem money hunger like the last one I spoke to. The consultation was free and she must have spent at least 30 mins talking to me. She follows procedure from the iaomt site except for the rubber dam. She would have me to take activate charcoal before and after the removal, and chlorella as well. She said the reason why she doesn't use rubber dam is because she believes the vapor and particles would diffuse right through the platex. She use a "clean-up" tip, basically it's a piece of plastic that goes around the tooth, it's attached to a high speed suction, i'm not sure if you guys know what I am talking about. I will be getting oxygen and so are they.

Her drill bur also has a constant stream of water going into it. She said she will cut the almagam into piece and take them out instead of drilling them out. She also use this huge vac/filter to suck and filter out the air. Her fees are about 200/tooth. She said she wasn't going to put any crown on me because of the fact that I'm not working. The last dentist I spoke to and also had my teeth deep cleaned there wanted to do this and that, the bill came out to over $6000 to remove 7 almagam. She wanted something like $350/tooth and two crowns.

She seem to be very knowledgeable about the whole situation and her practice is a mercury free practice.

I'm having another consultation with another dentist tomorrow, this guy is a Huggin's referal guy, i'll keep you guys up to date.

Last edited by TT061880; 06/29/09 12:49 PM.
Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51481
06/30/09 02:04 PM
06/30/09 02:04 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
I spoke to a different dentist today, this one is refered by the Huggin's office. He took a paranomic xray of my mouth and he says he believe I have som cavitations. He also did the current reading and most of my teeth are at zero except for two read at -2.

In your opinions, which one should I take care of first, the almagam or the cavitations?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #51483
06/30/09 02:46 PM
06/30/09 02:46 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I just read some articles about cavitations. The articles claim cavitations usually only occur where a tooth was pulled, or where there is a root canaled tooth. Perhaps you need to see a specialist and verify that there are indeed cavitations, and about getting them treated?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #51485
06/30/09 03:11 PM
06/30/09 03:11 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
yeah, it's right under where one and a half tooth were pulled, one of them were pulled by myself lol, the other half were done by a dentist. So which specialist do I see in regarding to that?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: mommy24] #51754
07/09/09 05:43 PM
07/09/09 05:43 PM
I
Inert  Offline
Crowns are not better than or as good as natural teeth. To say that crowns are as good as natural teeth is similar to suggesting that chopping off your hands is good because they can be replaced by artificial ones . Dentists tell people that they need a crown because the filling would be too big . This is a lie .Last week my dentist tried to get (pseudo)scientific about it ,talking about the three point forces or some such mumbo jumbo. I just told the dentist that I can't afford a crown so I want a fillng . Fillings are better for your teeth

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: Inert] #51758
07/09/09 08:53 PM
07/09/09 08:53 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Fillings are less destructive to the tooth. The issue though is how strong is the tooth structure. If the tooth is weak, then getting a filling instead of a crown might make the tooth vulnerable to cracking. There is an option that is between a filling and a crown, which is an inlay or onlay. An inlay or onlay is custom made in the lab to fit the tooth. An inlay or onlay will strengthen the tooth, while a filling makes the tooth weaker. A composite filling is not a good choice for a large cavity in rear teeth. An inlay or onlay would be a much better choice. I have a combination of composite fillings, inlays and onlays, and crowns. Most are inlays and onlays. The composites are smaller fillings, especially those not on chewing surfaces. My main objection to crowns was the metal backing and metal post. Only one of my crowns is like that. The rest are all porcelain.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #52003
07/17/09 02:57 PM
07/17/09 02:57 PM
I
Inert  Offline
Don't be a sheep and buy it when your dentist tells you that you need a crown instead of a filling or onlay because your tooth is too weak or a filling would be too big .Fillings and onlays never make your tooth weaker or more succeptible to fracture , unless the onlays or fillings contain mercury . The overall principle is that your tooth will be healthier and will last longest, hopefully your lifetime , if the least amount of healthy tooth structure is removed.If your teeth are already stubs because you are an alcoholic you might require a crown . Otherwise I would tell the dentist that I can't afford a crown and therefore I want a filling for now to avoid an argument or getting thrown out of the office as happened to me several times when I argued with dentists about how much mercury actually was outgassed from my fillings.
Even if a filling or onlay would be over 50% of your tooth , you can still avoid a crown.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: Inert] #52007
07/17/09 05:05 PM
07/17/09 05:05 PM
L
Lynnmn  Offline
Master Elite Member
Hi Inert, ((( Smiles )))

Thanks!
This is great information.
I dread getting crowns because my husband had crowns that have cracked/broke in his mouth and had to have it redone.
So that tells me a crown is not as strong as a tooth or even a metalic filled tooth..
They have drilled alot out to put these merc fillings in my backteeth..
Not sure how much tooth I have left but it's still a tooth.
I really don't want crowns but can a tooth break by them just removeing a filling??
And what about cutting it out..
The metal filling.
Have you ever heard about that??
I read about it on this board.
Do you know about that procedure can you tell me anything on that??

Thanks
Lynn

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: Lynnmn] #52014
07/17/09 06:56 PM
07/17/09 06:56 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
The best thing to get for large fillings is an inlay or onlay. For smaller fillings, especially on front teeth, a composite is fine. It seems like many dentists don't like doing inlays or onlays, and push for a crown when an inlay or onlay would be best. Sometimes a crown is needed though. There are all porcelain crowns.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #52017
07/17/09 09:54 PM
07/17/09 09:54 PM
L
Lynnmn  Offline
Master Elite Member
Hi JK98, ((( Smiles )))

Hopefully I won't ever need any crowns.
I'd rather have it done this way..
I think it was Sunshine that mentioned cutting it out, the merc filling..
I just don't know how that is done or who would do that..

Take Care
Lynn

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: Lynnmn] #52076
07/21/09 07:37 PM
07/21/09 07:37 PM
L
Lynnmn  Offline
Master Elite Member
Hi Bex, ((( Smiles )))

Thats terrible..
People are puffing on mercury too..
They want to contaminate everybody anyway they can do so.
I've got 8 fillings in my teeth.

cigarettes contain mercury and it is released into the atmosphere upon burning!

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: Lynnmn] #52206
07/24/09 07:23 PM
07/24/09 07:23 PM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
hello everyone, how is everyone doing? Good I hope. I have been away from this forum for a while because i've been doing a lot of cleansing using product from the MH herbalist. Kidney/prostate/liver/gallblaller/bowel/parasites cleanse. I'm trying to cleanse my body out before the removal. Also, I'm not going to lie, reading this forum is kind of scary lol. That was one of the reason I stop coming on here.

I have decided to use the dentist in Aventura south florida. By far she's the nicest one of the three I've had consult with. The other two seem like they are more of wanting to make money off of you.

The one I decided to go with use sedation instead of numb shot. Any of you guys have had sedation, how were your experiences? Which one is better, the shot or the sedation? Thanks everyone.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #52210
07/25/09 12:24 AM
07/25/09 12:24 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"Kidney/prostate/liver/gallblaller/bowel/parasites cleanse."

I hope you are not doing all these cleanses at the same time. Imo the most important one is the parasite cleanse.

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #52211
07/25/09 12:47 AM
07/25/09 12:47 AM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
hi JK98,

the person selling the herbs actually suggest to do all of them at the same time. They are very light cleansing though. The course of the parasite cleanse take a month, the rest of them are over 6 weeks. The guy is very well known and respected on curezone, his forum is "barefoot herbalist". I've been taking his bowel cleanse product for 4 weeks, the rest for 2 weeks. I am having some improvement with my digestion. His herbs work slow but they do work. I also ordered a water distiller, gonna start to drink distilled water from now on.

Last edited by TT061880; 07/25/09 12:47 AM.
Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: TT061880] #52212
07/25/09 01:26 AM
07/25/09 01:26 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Do you jnow what is in the formulas?

Re: drill them out or pull them out? please help!!! [Re: JK98] #52241
07/26/09 09:50 AM
07/26/09 09:50 AM
T
TT061880  Offline OP
no JK, I use his herb because a lot of people have used them with good results.