News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Kevin Trudeau "Weight Loss Cure" and "Emotional Freedom Technique" (EFT) #17454
04/06/07 01:03 PM
04/06/07 01:03 PM
D
Diane Tilson  Offline OP
Hi Guys, I wanted to know other peoples opinion on Kevin Trudaeus book "Weight Loss Cure". I am familiar with some his other books and a lot of what he says makes sense and I do believe in. However I am sceptical about being about to eat "whatever you want" ect... Is some of this scamish?
Also I have used EFT (emotional Freedom Technique) with little success however I did have mercury fillings in my mouth too at that time. My ND told me my fillings were shorting out my neurotransmitters in my brain and causing chemical imbalances among other coutless other health problems. Could it possibly work out better now that these fillings have been replaced with something safe? I know several people who absolutely swear by this technique in eliminating cravings, unwanted desires, headaches, ect. Anybody familiar or have knowledge or experience with any of this? Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Diane

Re: Kevin Trudeau "Weight Loss Cure" and "Emotional Freedom Technique" (EFT) #17455
04/06/07 07:53 PM
04/06/07 07:53 PM
Boldyloxx  Offline
Master Member
Pennsylvania ***
From what I gather --t here is a shot one can get over in a spa over in Germany --that Kevin is referring to- that does enhance the entire glandular system (not sure of details) to enhance metabolism- and actually overall health and immune system, etc. It is not permitted in the United States- which is why celebrities and the wealthy go to Germany for it.

I don't think it's fair that this is emphasized in Kevin's book, because, apparantly this, in the end, is what finally worked for Kevin- but yet the ordinary person cannot afford to fly to Germany and then pay to get this shot- unless they are a celebrity of some sort with lots of $$.

Neverthless, it is true- and probably all the health conscious in Hollywood have already gone to this Spa.

Whatever the case, I have Kevin's newest "Natural Cure's" book, and do love it -and have gleaned alot of good information out of it that I hadn't known before.

"It is Better to Love than always be right"- Mother Teresa
Re: Kevin Trudeau "Weight Loss Cure" and "Emotional Freedom Technique" (EFT) #17456
05/07/07 01:28 PM
05/07/07 01:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered

It is obvious Kevin loves money. He spent 2 years in jail for credit card fraud. The protocol works but is a rip off since it costs so much and takes so much time. A better way to lose weight is with the lemonade diet.

The home page of the above site goes into detail about the weight loss protocol and why it is impractical. EMO reminds me of network chiropractic. When it first came out, it was the biggest craze with many chiropractors doing it. Now most of them have stopped doing it and no more articles about it. It was bigger than EMO. In a few years I bet EMO will have died to be replaced by a newer fad.

Criminal Records: Another Device of Big Pharma #17457
05/07/07 06:05 PM
05/07/07 06:05 PM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
I believe Kevin Trudeau has been attacked because of his stance against the blatent corruption in the Federal Trade Commission and the FDA.

Working in positions that allowed me to see how these things really work helped me to understand how people who take a stance against government or big business (pharma) end up with criminal records. It's not uncommon at all.

I learned this: When you hear the other side of the story, you begin to understand who the criminals really are, and government corruption is so unbelievably bad (as I witnessed it), that most people, Americans or not, would not believe it if a government employee came out and exposed it:

Sweet Remedy

The truth about these things well eventually be exposed, but the damage that's done to personal reputations will never completely heal.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Criminal Records: Another Device of Big Pharma #17458
05/08/07 04:57 AM
05/08/07 04:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered

As far as Kevin's 2 years in jail, he did not say he was framed. He said that he has learned from his mistakes. I have had experience with working in Nutrition Express which Kevin also promoted. So I have been dealing with the FDA and FTC. You just have to know the law.

For example you can claim that apples cure cancer since you are protected by freeedom of speech. But this claim makes it a drug. But a store selling it is not making the claim, so they can sell it, since they are selling a food. But if you both make the claim and sell it, then you are selling an illlegal drug and they can get you.

You cannot give legal advice unless you disclaim it and say that you cannot give it since you are not a lawyer. It is like a game. So places selling health products have to make those statements that you see all over. But there is nothing wrong with telling people that you are not a doctor and they are making these decisions on their own. If doctors do not follow the law, they can also be sued for lots of money.

On the ad for Kevin's weight loss protocol many are complaining about it. He makes it sound like the easiest thing in the world and gives no specifics. Then you find out, that you need to exercise like an athlete and eat like a health enthusiast. But those people do not have weight problems. Keep in mind that no one owns the FDA and FTC but it is controlled by who you vote for. Some congressmen (who we elect) try to make all supplements illegal. Some try to lessen the FDA's control over the use of supplements.

The Tip of the Iceberg #17459
05/08/07 06:12 PM
05/08/07 06:12 PM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
I know a few "felons" and one of my best friends is a felon. He's actually been raided by the feds 3 times now. I'll share a little about that in a minute.

There is also a first-hand interview from a family that was raided by the FDA for selling a harmless substance on this video (excellent insight):

Sweet Remedy: The World Reacts to An Adulterated Food Supply

I know several herbalists that have been raided by various government agencies, federal and local. Let me tell you... I've heard the stories first hand.

First, please understand that I'm not trying to bicker about this. This is an important subject that people should better understand so they can know the truth about how things work; And it "aint" like TV.

I agree with your statements about making substances drugs. Of course, this is a harmful, oppressive, deceptive, special-interest law that should not exist. Of course the "law" system that this "law" exists under is under the "yellow-fringe" entity, not what most people think (to those who have an ear).

Keep in mind that no one owns the FDA and FTC but it is controlled by who you vote for.

Actually, it's controlled by those appointed by who we vote for. The problem is, those who are appointed are owned by special interests (big pharma) because those who are elected are owned by those who own big pharma. When you look at the big picture, it's a whole different story.

Also, "protection" agencies do more harm than good. They should never exists for the same reason government-sanctioned licensing should never exist. It undermines the natural facility of reputation. This obscures personal responsibility and confuses the issue of the purpose of government and eventually leads to oppression. Our current situation in the United States is a living example.

Of course, when the media is controlled by the same people who own big pharma, the central bank, almost all agriculture, and much industry, we have a very harmful conflict of interest that will never be fully exposed.

as far as Kevin's 2 years in jail, he did not say he was framed.

Neither did I.

Consider this however: If you were in his situation, you would have to walk and speak carefully because the ptb are the judge and the jury (jury powers no longer exist; Another long story that needs a small book). There is no Constitutional power in the courtroom. Most people don't know anything about the mechanism that empowered this situation (again, another small book).

Bottom line: My friend was raided. Some of the federal agents brought their kids to pick out what "toys" they wanted so the agents could seize them. These "toys" are later purchased for a few dollars at unpublished federal auctions. I'm not kidding.

For example, one kid wanted the two matching jet skis my friend has just purchased, so, they confiscated them although they had nothing at all to do with the subject of the raid. This is how it really works.

Of course, on a larger scale, the Diebold voting machines have a back door easily allowing tampering with voting numbers in states that use them. This congressional testimony will never make it to the nightly news however.

Of couse, the problem is much larger than this, but there is not room for it here.

The bottom line?

In times like these, the good guys are called criminals because the criminals make the rules.

I don't have any problem with Kevin because I think he's doing good work exposing the horrible crimes and immorality of the FDA and FTC. I don't attach the title "felon" to his name because the existence of the laws he "broke" are the real crime made by the real criminals.

Here's a glance at the tip of the iceberg for those who have an ear:

The Creature From Jekyll Island (lecture) - MP3 Format

The Creature From Jekyll Island (lecture) - RealMedia Format

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Kevin Trudeau "Weight Loss Cure" and "Emotional Freedom Technique" (EFT) #17460
05/15/07 07:27 PM
05/15/07 07:27 PM
Boldyloxx  Offline
Master Member
Pennsylvania ***
Hi you guys! In response to Anonymous's reply at the beginning of this thread, ("It is obvious Kevin loves money. He spent 2 years in jail for credit card fraud. The protocol works but is a rip off since it costs so much and takes so much time. A better way to lose weight is with the lemonade diet. ...." )

Though I do agree with the lemonaide diet helping to lose weight, I have to comment on the part you mentioned regarding Kevin's motives in writing these books.
I have read Kevin Trudeau's two previous books and if you read the Natural Cures book (especially the 2nd update) he mentions his credit card fraud felony- and how he spent time in prison for it. However, he also is very up front about it to his readers, and mentions that it was a part of his past that he isn't very proud of-. He even states that he realizes he was "all about the money" himself.
- He said that iin some therapuetic way, writing these expose books helps his conscience and makes him feel he can in some way make up for his past attitudes-- that his old way of working for the money was actually unhealthy.

Wether or not you believe that-- it IS very true that many many common middle-class average "joe" person who never gave a thought about health and nutrition have had their lives changed by reading and applying what he mentions. Some people need the push of a best seller book that uncovers FDA/FTC beauracracy to make them take responsiblity for their health-- so the nursing home and Pharma institutions won't have that pleasure later on in thier lives.

I thought I knew enough about nutrition until I read his Natural Cures book from beginning to end- and you know what? I still had a lot to learn! For example I never realized how beneficial rebounding or walking really was until I read the "Why's and details he mentioned.
I immediately went out to buy a mini trampoline ( the $29.99 version which still holds strong) and I will never be without it- thanks to Kevin's book. Now I am more inclined to walk more than before because Kevin mentions how walking is the cheapest way to ground oneself from Electrical Magnetic Chaos from all our wiring and electronics. I never knew that-- my doctor never told me that- other than walking is good for you in general.

Kevin also mentions in his book how it is necessary to get metal fillings replaced because of mercury. Some people need to read this in a best seller book before they begin to take that seriously.

I just bought his newest Weight Loss book and though I know that I will not be able to afford that shot he mentions (which really does work from what I have heard), I was pleased to see he really does mention alot of other ways to take weight off , so that reading it is going to be more worthwhile for me than I realized.

"It is Better to Love than always be right"- Mother Teresa
Mole? #17461
06/03/07 12:37 PM
06/03/07 12:37 PM
A
Aaron  Offline
Advanced Master Member
I'm not sure what to think about Kevin Trudeau. I have two of his books and I certainly agree with most of what he says.

However, my physician (who specializes in alternative medicine) is skeptical about Mr. Trudeau. He said that on one TV show that the interviewer pointed out that he had invested in the pharmaceutical companies. Of course if that's true that would totally discredit Kevin and it would make alternative medicine look bad as well.

I hope that I'm wrong but I wonder if Kevin is some sort of "mole" that the government and the big corporations are using to discredit alternative medicine. If he's ever exposed as being a fraud it will be a serious setback for the alternative medicine movement.

Like I said this is just a theory and I hope that I'm wrong but in a way it makes sense to me since Mr. Trudeau has stated that the government has used him for many "black ops" and this could be the biggest of all of them.