I have found that H2O2 (food grade 35% hydrogen peroxide) is quite effective fvor the muscle/bone aches of mercury poisoning, feeds your body with oxygen from thwe outside while you bathe in it. Also will help get rid of some anerobic bacteria (including strep) that could be hiding out in your skin. Feels wonderful to me. i ordered it online, name of product is 'Guardian of Life', they also sell Pacific sea salts for the bath,. i got a gallon of each, and try to use every 4-5 days or so. i went the past 2weeks with out it and got quite achy. I am better since about an hour ago. The place I ordered from is located in TX, it's a good product, took about a week to arrive to the east coast. Haven't tried any of their other stuff.

I don't recommend drinking the H2O2 even at low concentrations. i know some people do that but your body will absorb it through the skin better I would think... seems to work quite well for me anyway. Therre's a woman that comes into the Dr's office where i go for EDTA and she told me that she was taking the H2O2 orally. I don't know if she was linking it to her problem but she is in there for Vit C IV trying to relieve possibly cancerous bumps that showed up all over her neck. I still have some mercury amalgams and have gargled with it (at very low dose). I don't recommend that either for people with amalgams, I did get hit with a load of somethiong that set me back a couple weeks after doing that.

I love bathing in the H2O2 w/sea salt. Feel so clean afterwards and muscle aches mostly relieved for the moment. at first, the first few times I did it it raised up little pimple like areas here and there under my skin, itchy things, like toxins that had been hiding there for who know show long... all gone now, voila. helps your skin look pretty. Forced my daughter into that tub just a while ago, she'll thank me in the morning when her pimples go away.

So expensive to remove these stupid amalgams. Where is the ADA when I really need them?