hey jinx i left u a private message but u probably don't feel like replying? i know the feeling.

dad is sticking in a spa and every day in about a month i'll be using epsom salts in it for like 20 minutes a day, its beyond me that this could work but does anyone think it will?

last thing i can think of is... sugar causing worse candida.. up until where it get really bad making u really sick, is supposed to line your bowels so you uptake less metals on the way out of your liver, a homeopath of 13 years told me this, and also said if toxicity was very bad, instantly eliminating severe candida could be very dangerous if underlying toxicity is severe.

also here in aus i went to the best health retreat where all our .. whatcha call them.. umm sports stars go to.. and i was told that if u lower your cholesterol too quickly with mercury poisoning u can die or not be able to walk again, and they gave me the contact details of people who had gone to them after doing it who NEVER recovered, as their belief is cholesterol protects from damage (and they recommend high good fats diet, but i disagree with their use of only diet and not chelation. (somehow etc etc scientific stuff) it cost me 20,000$AU to go there twice, first time helped, chronic fatigue, second time didn't help i could hardly speak (mercury)

ok so i had a burst of thought instead of confusion and there it is so there u go.