News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,751 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,031 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,151 Please HELP!!!
162,155 Open Conspiracy
106,589 History rules
99,060 Symmetry
87,839 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24124
08/28/07 07:38 PM
08/28/07 07:38 PM
mikey  Offline OP
Elite Member
well this is it I 'm at the 5 month post amalgam organ mercury dump , I have been feeling good for the last 2 months and was hoping that the worst was over ,but last week I started feeling like just before amalgam removal and have been detoxing all week , I am using no chelators as of yet, just alot of supplements . page 52 of amalgam illness said that around 2-4 months post amalgam mercury starts dumping from the organs and increases blood mercury levels for about 2-3 months ,I hope It doesn't last more than 2 months I would hate to feel like crap around the holidays again ,last year was bad enough ,any insight from the forum

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24125
08/28/07 08:46 PM
08/28/07 08:46 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
You can start using chelators to begin picking up the mercury that is filling you back up again. Andy explains how to do this. You are safe at this stage to start using ALA, either with DMSA or alone every 3 hours around the clock.

You may want to just try DMSA alone for a while to see how you go. It is up to you. This dumping stage went on for about 2-3years with me because I failed to use a safe consistent chelating protocol. Instead I was all over the place and was often trying to recover from backfire effects from random detoxing. I did not need to put myself through that!

Had I done things better and more consistently, I imagine I would have sped everything up far more and in the process made life more tolerable with this protocol.

supplements may not do enough other than provide some support. Though I personally (at the time) found vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, zinc and microhydrin to be the greatest help with detoxing and support. Chelation really was the only one that got a hold of this stuff properly and sped things up.

Horrible as it is, this is where true healing begins. Your body can go into a sort of "remission" after amalgam removal (though not for everybody) and you can "feel" like you're improved. But when the dumping stage starts, you feel repoisoned and sometimes even WORSE than you felt with the amalgams, because of the detoxing.

Mercury poisoning is horrible, but in a sense the body is trying to store it, so you may not notice the symptoms as much as you do when it's coming out of you in detox mode. It depends on the person. Some people get through this easier than others and some notice almost immediate improvements or even cures upon amalgam removal alone.

So, your dumping stage at the moment may not last as long as mine. I have severe retention toxicity and this goes for ANY toxins I'm exposed to. I hold onto them for AGES after exposure. Which is why my tissues tend to get puffy and I remain chronically ill long term.

But again, this dumping stage i believe is really the healing stage. I dont know what sets it off, and why the body suddenly decides its time to dump the storage, but perhaps it takes a while after amalgam removal for the body to adjust to no longer storing it, to now detoxing it....?

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24126
09/01/07 03:01 PM
09/01/07 03:01 PM
mikey  Offline OP
Elite Member
I 'm doing much better today the colonic helped and that the apple juice that I started drinking contains alot of vitamin c which I had read some where will mobilze mercury from the brain ,not sure if that may have caused the symtoms?

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24127
09/01/07 05:12 PM
09/01/07 05:12 PM
dawn  Offline
Master Elite Member
UK, London, Heathrow ****
i am 16mths post removal and having symptoms i never had before, burning head, neck,arms and feet,pains in head, feel like im going into a coma, feeling like there is a band around my head,bad muscle twitches and air hunger. I used ALA last week, symptoms came on then.
Dawn.

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24128
09/01/07 06:55 PM
09/01/07 06:55 PM
Tumbleweed  Offline
Veteran Member
USA ***
I did not seem to experience this 4-6 month dump, but was on all kinds of supplements, and felt like I started dumping a month or two after, and it is still going on.

I am 14 months post amalgam, and have done 26 rounds of ALA. I did the last round 50 mg ALA only, and had some real rough days after. But I felt good, almost normal at end of round! It took about 3 days to have the symptoms go away, and now I almost feel like I want to stop this for a while. It's kinda scary, like "What if I am causing damage here?". I looked back at my records, and see I did ALA only one other weekend, but I did not have as bad a reaction after that time.

I think the ALA really stirs things up in the brain??? causing these symptoms. In the long run, maybe we need to do this to get the mercury out and be healed, but it is really hard to function when you are affected like that. I see there was a guy named Steve on here a year or two ago who cured himself doing a week on and week off of ALA only for months, maybe that is the way to go. Just tough it out, but I still want to know if this is safe to do.

Anyone else notice ALA brings major symptoms on after the round?

My other point is maybe it is better to just go natural, like Russ and Laura - they seemed to do better than people using ALA. I do know of one guy at work who had this mercury poisoning just like us back in the 80s, and he went natural, and after a year or two, he felt much better! And before he got his dental revision, he could hardly walk! He and a nurse who had this problem years ago were two of the people who helped convince me that this mercury toxicity is really true.

TW

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24129
09/01/07 08:08 PM
09/01/07 08:08 PM
I
ih8u  Offline
what did russ and laura do?

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24130
09/01/07 09:13 PM
09/01/07 09:13 PM
Tumbleweed  Offline
Veteran Member
USA ***
Russ and Laura:

Would you like to share? I have read the story on Russ. But maybe you could give your input on what you really believe? This whole thing is a nightmare of biblical proportions. If it was a loved one, what would you tell them to do? You may not know any more than anyone of us knows, but you must have your opinion. What road would you travel?

We have all these conflicting methods out there. What really makes sense? I know I am better than I was. Had I not removed the amalgams and started chelation I shudder to think of where I might be now. For any of you who regret removing amalgams - don't! Your problems would be worse if you did not. The sooner the better - this is no joke.

The whole dentist industry needs major reengineering. How did our society ever start deciding to call these people Doctors? Strange. Not putting anyone down, there are great dentists out there who care, and are brilliant. We need these folks to come forth now with absolutely safe materials to do their work with.

In fact, think of this, instead of the garbage they sometimes put in, why not use materials that enhance health? Why release poisons when you could do better?

Anything you can conceive can be achieved.

TW

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24131
09/02/07 10:47 AM
09/02/07 10:47 AM
mikey  Offline OP
Elite Member
I have been doing the natural approch ,like you had mentioned that ala could cause problems for some , with my luck I would be one of those to have problems , that is why I am doing the natural approch ,one thing that I am focusing on Is the liver ,if there is any type of liver congestion then the toxins will have no place to exit and eventualy back up and cause more problems ,I been using castor oil packs for 6 weeks to decogest the liver for the next step which is a liver cleanse (hulda clark method) I finished my first cleanse today and removed about 300-400 gallstones ,I could not believe that they were blocking the bile ducts in my liver ,which can cause toxins to back-up ,I think keeping the toxin exit path ways open is a very important key to natural detox

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24132
09/02/07 11:18 AM
09/02/07 11:18 AM
dawn  Offline
Master Elite Member
UK, London, Heathrow ****
i agree, ALA does stir things up but i have to go with it if i want to get better, i have 2 kids and need to work one day,its very hard being a parent when you are poisoned like this.
im doing another round starting today,il have to be brave.
Cheers dawn.

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24133
09/02/07 02:22 PM
09/02/07 02:22 PM
I
imgeha  Offline
Veteran Member
Similar to Dawn, I am 15 months post amalgam removal, and there is no doubt that I am better. I have lost a lot of symptoms like angina, totally shot female hormones, thyroid and adrenals are pretty much balanced. I hate to think how sick I would have been had I not removed my amalgams - my body had already ground to a halt.

I am doing DMSA at 12.5mg and I have a different round each time. Sometimes I feel good on round, and get horrid redistribution symptoms afterwards (hungover, yeast flare, irritability). Other times I get full-on symptoms on round (yeast, excessive salivation, metal taste, pounding heart, irritability, extreme fatigue) and feel good after the round. Why is each round so different?

The mercury mobilization symptoms seem to be getting more extreme - possibly as I get rid of more mercury, my body finds it possible to shed more during the DMSA rounds . If this is the case it is great, but it makes me feel that I am not making any progress at all, and when is it going to end?!! I feel as bad now as I did after amalgam removal, just not all the time, but still pretty frequently. I have been pretty much debilitated today (day 2 of DMSA round), despite usual thyroid dose / adrenal support / diet, so it must be the mercury. It is quite depressing to think that this could go on for years.

Dawn - those symptoms are low thyroid - the band around the head and air hunger. I have dropped my Armour dose to 1 grain and added in some T3. This is working really well for me and has taken away some other symptoms. My thinking is that mercury toxic people don't convert T4 to T3 properly, and there is too much T4 in Armour for us to benefit properly from it. Dropping the amount of T4 and increasing T3 helps this problem.

I haven't added in ALA yet - I am sure my body burden is too high. I am also waiting to get on with life - three young kids, and my own things I want to do. This illness has taken too long already.

PM me if you want to. Think we've got lots in common.

Nicola

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24134
09/02/07 05:32 PM
09/02/07 05:32 PM
mikey  Offline OP
Elite Member
hi imgeha : I think that chelating is kind of like peeling an onion ,each layer that you peel exposes the core of the onion till eventually there is no more layers to peel and you are cured

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24135
09/02/07 07:29 PM
09/02/07 07:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered

You see

This is where 95% of the people on this board are making the hugest mistake....... thinking they can take a few doses of ALA or whatever and think they feel much better in 3 days.

Think 50 mgs DMSA every 4 days for 1 year and 100mgs every 4 days for 1 year,, and then you will actually be cured without having major reactions that feel like hell. Your mind is playing tricks on you because your brainwashed into thinking there is always a magic pill to make you well, like asprin or something........

Go and get a few myers mineral push low dose once per week too

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24136
09/02/07 07:53 PM
09/02/07 07:53 PM
Tumbleweed  Offline
Veteran Member
USA ***
Perhaps I was not clear. My rounds usually consist of 25 mg dmsa, and 50 mg ALA every 3 hours for 3 days, starting 6 am on Friday, and going to 9 pm on Sunday (last 2 or 3 dmsa only to minimize distribution). That is about 22 doses. This is from Cutler's book - have you read it? No way do you want to do the one dose thing.

I have been doing this for months. Also, 3 days is just what it took the last time to clear redistribution symptoms. Usually it only takes a day or so. In no way did I ever feel this was anything but a long term project. I heard one estimate that if you had your mercury fillings for say 30 years, it could take as much as 30 months to effect a cure.

I think most on this board are aware of Cutler's methods - it is designed to keep a constant level of chelators in your system to prevent redistribution. Read his book, it really is a great thing to read - I found it fascinating.

TW

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24137
09/03/07 01:03 AM
09/03/07 01:03 AM
Sandi Flood  Offline
Elite Member
Vancouver, BC ****

You see

This is where 95% of the people on this board are making the hugest mistake....... thinking they can take a few doses of ALA or whatever and think they feel much better in 3 days.

Think 50 mgs DMSA every 4 days for 1 year and 100mgs every 4 days for 1 year,, and then you will actually be cured without having major reactions that feel like hell. Your mind is playing tricks on you because your brainwashed into thinking there is always a magic pill to make you well, like asprin or something........

Go and get a few myers mineral push low dose once per week too

I wholeheartedly agree with this approach....I think that this type of chelation deserves some consideration, my ND and the people he has studied with have had some great successes by chelating with DMSA every third day' it may be slow, but it is much less stress on the adrenal and immune system and other vital organs too.

As individuals we deserve special consideration and may respond to different types of treatment....Cutler may not have all the answers.

Sandi
xoxo

Re: 4-6 month post amalgam organ mercury dump #24138
09/03/07 01:33 PM
09/03/07 01:33 PM
Tumbleweed  Offline
Veteran Member
USA ***
Hi Sandi:

I am glad to hear this, and I would like to know if there are others who have done well on this method. I am not for any one approach over another. Just whatever works.

Thinking about this method, the only thing is seems to me is that it might take you forever to remove even just a bit of mercury. But if it really is less adrenal stress, then maybe it is a good idea. I don't have a vested interest in any certain approach, what really upset me when I started this journey was all these conflicting opinions, and feeling all alone in trying to make a decision on what to do. I am very appreciative for the input this forum gives.

I hope for the best for all of us suffering this. Please keep us informed how you do with this method - I will consider it some more.

TW