So I'm back on the cleanse train - passing things that just shouldn't be there. I'm shocked - I looked up parasite symptoms and they are almost the same as candida and mercury - who knows what is causing what? I guess it always comes down to the mercury though - it causes imbalances so other things happen. Still feel die off - nausea, headache, itchy, cramping, low back pain (I have Crohn's but it has been in remission for awhile - this feels like a Crohn's attack but it isn't - I don't have constant diarrhea and can still eat). I called Paragone and asked about the die off and she said I must be very toxic to have symptoms immediately and until now - it is Day #8. I stop on Day #15 and wait 5 days and then do another 15 days. I heard parasites die off at a full moon and Sunday will be a full moon so that can cause worse die off. I laid off the garlic for today - I don't think I need any more antifungals right now - my body is obviously overwhelmed as it is. Mentally I feel Great! My question is where do I go from here? After this cleanse should I:

do another parasite cleanse
do a colon cleanse
do a liver cleanse and then parasite or colon
rest
take daily clove oil or pumpkin seeds or something like that
Heel detox kit - did before and after 3 days of healing crisis felt great!

It is too early for chelation - I'm waiting 3 months and cleansing in the meantime. I hope I don't always feel crappy though - I haven't had a good day since June 13th.

With God, All Things are Possible. Matthew 19:26