News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,751 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,031 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,151 Please HELP!!!
162,155 Open Conspiracy
106,589 History rules
99,060 Symmetry
87,839 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? #41227
09/04/08 04:03 PM
09/04/08 04:03 PM
jinx1983  Offline OP
Elite Member
In 10 days I will be 13 months post amalgam removal, and mind that it was through teeth extraction. Last mercury exposure in cotober 2006.

I have no imporvement, I am just worse, I feel so demented I am havin an appointement with a psychiatrist next week cause I know I'm gonna have some psychosis, cause i already feel out of touch with reality and people do notice this. (and NO I dont view this as a teratment, the anti-psychotic meds are 'just in case' cause what else can u do if u wanna survive?). I am pale, skinny, lost like 5kg (11 pounds) in the last six montsh only, my candida just wotn go away no matter what and I even have to watch not to overeat on teh strict anticandida diet. My face looks awfully tired, looks aged, and people who havent' seen me in some time are firghtened at how I look. Also nott going through anything that would resemble mercury dump at all.

I do react to ala though but cant chelate because of instant yeast symptoms flare up and last months i just spend trying to get some control over it so i could do some chelation, no luck (i'm actually - sorry - farting just as I'm typing this so much fermentation going on in my colon).

comments?

Last edited by jinx1983; 09/04/08 04:14 PM.
Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: jinx1983] #41232
09/04/08 05:09 PM
09/04/08 05:09 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jinx,

Your sitatuation is heart breaking. I had my amalgams out in mid 1997. I did not start dumping until early 1999 and things worsened signicantly from there. So it took me over a year. Not that this is remotely comforting to you.

I also didn't know it was dumping, I just felt repoisoned and it was horrible to say the least. Some people start early, some later. I did get worse immediately after amalgam removal, probably from exposure and swallowing mercury but this subsided somewhat later. But then, the dump stage started and it was like poison leaking into my system.

My face was pale, and pulled inwards. And I took on a haggard appearance. THe dumping is often slow and not always understood for what it is at the time. You just feel more poisoned. But my body's way of attempting to deal with this was excessive crying and salivating explosion episodes. I haven't heard that happening with others, so it's a rather unique and strange coping mechanism and probably due to messed up liver detox pathways too.

You could have significant brain mercury. So much so that you really won't get much "dumping" because the dumping is organ mercury (in the body areas), rather than brain. The brain requires chelation for people who are severely brain poisoned and may not be able to improve by any other means. It sounds like ALA is doing "something" but the fact it's flaring up your yeast is just awful and shows your immunity is in bad shape. And is this from brain mercury? Or from some other ongoing condition/infection/challenge?

This is really difficult Jinx and people can only throw out possibilities to you. There are things that can cause illness and also interfere with mercury detox and allow yeast to be an ongoing problem - brain/body mercury (heavy poisoning), other ongoing toxicity (chemical/metal), underlying viral/bacterial infection, hidden cavitations (jawbone infection), etc. Unfortunately all these are tough to ever diagnose and treat.

I am also well aware of your efforts to detox yourself with diet, cleanses, chelation, enemas etc. Something to which those who maybe responding to such efforts may not understand or accept and that makes it even harder to go on when you see and hear others responding to their efforts and you are going through sheer ongoing hell.

I'm not sure if intervention will help, but Jinx, whatever it takes to save your life and/or keep you going, do it. I hate to think you'd react badly to any meds and I'd never advocate them, but some have indeed been helped, others made worse. You never know which way it'll go and I just wish you had someone who dealt in toxicities, PLUS found ways of helping to alleviate symptoms whilst treating the patient for their toxicity or other condition.

I think the fact you react to ALA maybe significant and may well show where the problem lies (the brain). However, brain mercury can also cause bad yeast problems, so it's a two edged sword. ALA flares yeast up and did so in me also, horribly so. But I did not get any real detox reactions from it whilst taking it. Even though I was on 200 mg at one point every 3 hours.....that should have caused a massive reaction if there was significant mercury in the brain or elsewhere and it did almost nothing....so for me, I feel I'm dealing mainly with infection type condition, rather than mercury. HOwever, I believe mercury was the CAUSE of putting my system in a vulnerable state at the time I got these infections.

I'm sorry that I can't post an answer for you Jinx. I'm just a layperson and as confused as you are about some of these stubborn and more horrible cases.

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Bex] #41255
09/04/08 06:49 PM
09/04/08 06:49 PM
jinx1983  Offline OP
Elite Member
hey bex i d think this is ome sort of infection, if it w sbrain emrcury it woudlnt be making me worse, suspect it's a progessing inefction from broken immunity from mercury. I started elderberyy tea today - they recommend elderberyy extract for kids for viral infections and I se it doing "something", but on the other hand, i get reactions from everthing. i dont know i'm so confused now. i think the evry fact i'm havig such problems containing yeas tells me that immunity is damaged. and i staretd taking things like zinc selenium, vit c , vit e, a regulary per cutler's recomendations and maybe ee some reactions but nothing really significant. dont know, maybe just need to w8 to see results. remmeber when i had this temporal lobe stroke-like "spillage attack" six months ago? well recently i read athe autism group that the herpes virus really likes the temporal lobes... and it aso causes tumors:/ (and if u ask i i regained that tempral function at all? i havent).plus the fatc that i have been having whole bain pressure almost 24h/7 the last months says that there has to be some inflamation in my brain (hedne pressure) and that has to be a reaction to sthg. but why my body still ahsnt started dumping mercry yet? maybe i just cant excrete it.

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: jinx1983] #41270
09/04/08 09:50 PM
09/04/08 09:50 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
I still have 3 more amalgams that need removed, so I can't really comment much on chelating. However you do have my sympathy.

The fact that you are having a lot of neurological symptoms makes me believe you have a very high amounts of mercury in the brain. From what I have researched it looks like when you begin chelating you will get much worse before better. In Dr. Cutler's book he says that taking ALA before the mercury is out of the organs may cause more mercury to be pulled back into the brain. Perhaps you aren't ready for ALA yet?

I definitely don't encourage you to take psychotropic drugs. They are dangerous with potentially fatal side effects. Many of those drugs are actually created from fluorine and aluminum, which may make your problems even worse. Fluorine (fluoride) allows materials that normally wouldn't cross the blood-brain barrier to cross with ease. Therefore when you have a pill with fluorine AND aluminum, it will allow the aluminum to travel directly to the brain. Aluminum in the brain has now been linked to Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.

I knew someone in college a few years ago that used to take paxil and he said it was the worst experience ever. This guy was always a little high strung, but he certainly didn't need to be on a pill. As soon as he started to take it, he lost all creativity and free thinking. When he finally decided he had enough (he was an artist) he went cold turkey. He wasn't in class for a few days which was not like him and he told me he had non stop hallucinations for days. This was all from paxil "withdrawal". He said he was being chased by green monsters in a long dark tunnel with no end...That's what that crap does to you...It's like a bad acid trip or something.

You said you have become sensitive to everything. I take it you mean foods, supplements etc. Dr. Cutler actually talks about this on page 85. He says people like you would benefit from a rotation diet because your immune system immediately reacts to anything new put in the body. The rotation diet is not specifically explained in the book, but you can find info about them online.
http://www.food-allergy.org/rotation.html

Have you had your house checked for any sources for heavy metals? Perhaps you are being poisoned over and over. Perhaps you have food allergies that haven't been pinpointed which is causing your body to respond to other foods and supplements? I'm just throwing stuff out there for you to think about.

I wish you the best.

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Birdlady] #41357
09/06/08 12:20 PM
09/06/08 12:20 PM
jinx1983  Offline OP
Elite Member
hey birdlady thanx for u reaply very much

perhaps it would be wise not to use ala yet, problem is I dont tolerate dmsa anymore, and probably because itr causes neutropenia and i get worse when using it, that's why i among other things think my dementia is some sort of infection, but not diercty mercury in the brain. if anything mercury in the brain is what messes up my immune system. cant use dmps either, for obvious reasons - its too dammn expensive.

i dont thik i am continously exposed to metals as well, keep watching not to use suspicious fryin pants athome, just the good ones, recently i was only concerned about my uxse of green tea cause i heard it might contain lots of aluminum. use non fluroide toothpaste as well. i think it just mercury exposure from 1.5 years ago that so much completely destroyed my immune system so taht i cant handle now anythign really.

cant do much of a rotation diet either, because i kind of already am on an exclusion diet and since my choice of foods is so limited there's nothing to rotate between actually.

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: jinx1983] #41362
09/06/08 03:52 PM
09/06/08 03:52 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hi Jinx....still no change.......what a 'mare!

To recover from mercury you need to chelate, but if you can't chelate because of the instant yeast problems then sorting out yeast problems goes top of the to-do list.

What have you done for the digestive problems?

I know you done enema's but have you done any other type of bowel and parasite cleansing? i can't remember and i not been hanging out here too much recently.

The reason for doing enema's is to clear the colon of congested gunk...but did u know that congested gunk goes all the way up (or down) the digestive tract. so if your bowels where congested then stands to reason that everything above it in the digestive tract is also coated in gunk, and that needs cleaning out too. have you done any psyllium based products? 'cause they will help clean u out.

i always had good results with Apple cider vinegar for my yeast problems. i still drink some every day and keeps my bugs mostly at bay.

Done any fasts? they are real good at cleaning out the yeasts! master cleanse is supposed to be excellent. i'm a bit skinny so i do veg juice fasts so i don't loose too much weight.

done any parasite cleaning....thats what parasite cleanses are all about. killing off yeasts.

doing a bowel cleanse and a parasite cleanse and a juice fast atthe same time was when i had my big turn around and started getting better. i cleaned out a load of crap from me, had the mother of healing crisis's but was well worth it.

I have a short book i can send ya if u want to read about it. PM me if u interested.

Thinking of you dude, Take care Jinx

Hi everyone else......hope u all getting better

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine
Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Sunshine P] #41426
09/08/08 12:59 AM
09/08/08 12:59 AM
glancina  Offline
Veteran Member
So. Cal, USA ***
Jinx, check out this site, I think you can do this...hardly costs anything...http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=740. I wasn't getting anywhere either...Gabriella

Gabriella

Step by step, that's how you achieve success.
Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: jinx1983] #41433
09/08/08 08:43 AM
09/08/08 08:43 AM
C
chelle  Offline
Freshman Member
I realize that I am just jumping in the middle without a full picture here, but wondered if you have had the opportunity to read about or try biofeedback. It may be something that could help point you in a direction to go at this point as well as help your body where it is now. It was through biofeedback that I initially became aware of the heavy metal toxicity in my body. You have completely different symptoms than what I have experienced so I couldn't give you guidance on supplements or what your body might need and that is why I thought to suggest trying biofeedback. If you go to Ondamed.net they have a link that could help you find someone in your area to go to.
I know what it feels like to go months and years on end continually going downhill. My prayer will be that you can find what it is that your body needs to help you combat this.

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: chelle] #41460
09/08/08 05:21 PM
09/08/08 05:21 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Cavitations can be a reason also for a person not responding to treatments as they should. Hal Huggins speaks about the toxins from cavitations are worse than what the mercury from amalgam can do. Cavitations patients are sicker than mercury toxic patients.

The problem is, many people do have cavitations, but their immune system is somehow holding up and keeping the bacteria localised (in place). But if something happens, or too many things afflict a person, the cavitations can then pose a big problem and the immunity no longer holds the bacteria in place and the problem then becomes systemic....

This is what I've heard. I don't know how one verifies this occurs, but it's interesting nonetheless. I have indeed heard cases of miraculous recoveries from cavitations being surgically cleaned out. I heard about one guy that was very strong and healthy and athletic until he succumbed to cavitations (which may have been after some recent dental work). At any rate, this guy wound up so ill he had to be put in a wheelchair. He was literally crippled by illness and unable to even stand up apparently.

NObody knew what on earth had happened to him and various suggestions were put forth to no avail. Finally a last resort, he found out about cavitations and had them surgically cleaned out and made a full recovery. Now, I'm not saying this is everybody's problem who isn't responging properly to treatment and are worse than others, but I am saying it "might" be a possibility in some cases. I am also not saying that cavitation surgery works in all cases. It doesn't. Sometimes they also have to be done more than once to be effective. So it's not an easy thing (if this is the problem) and sadly not a guaranteed great outcome.

But if a person stops responding properly to treatments and their health is far worse than what it logically should be, given the efforts. Then it "maybe" worth looking into. However, they are very tough to diagnose, hence the words "hidden cavitations". And you can get one person telling you one thing and another something entirely different.....

For me? The biggest threats and hinderance to my health was the viral infection and later I got far worse following wisdom tooth removal. Coincidence? I doubt it. Before that, I was always able to respond to treatments and efforts were always realised and outcomes in the end were great. After these things came along? Everything changed and alot of money and time went down the drain as I tried one thing after another and my body gave little response to it....why? because the real issues were staying put. Toxic load can always be reduced, but when the problem is infection/s (multiple?)? You can have ongoing issues, even if you reduce the other toxins.

Hal mentions those with such issues like cavitations can and often do make lots of efforts with cleansing, fasting, chelation and all of those things and wonder why sometimes there is no cure to their problems or any significant improvement, even over time. Infections and/or ongoing leakage of oral potent bacteria with more toxicity than mercury "maybe" a reason for such a hinderance and should always be looked into. It's not called wet gangrene for nothing.

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Bex] #41463
09/08/08 05:34 PM
09/08/08 05:34 PM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
I know I've said the before, but for the newcomers, I'll say it again (I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I want people to be aware of this new source of mercury we're being exposed to.)

Chemtrails.

Yes, my mercury symptoms are back after 5+ years of an incredibly-blissful break (mid 2000 through the end of 2005).

My mercury symptoms now are virtually identical to the one I had when amalgams were in. The symptoms now ONLY OCCUR WHEN CHEMTRAILS ARE BEING SPRAYED.

I have watched this pattern carefully and it correlates 100%.

Chemtrails have been tested and shown to contain mercury and other harmful metals.

This may be why many people are not getting better after removal or are getting worse.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Russ] #41500
09/09/08 03:12 AM
09/09/08 03:12 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Well for me it wasn't a case of getting worse and then better before or after chemtrails, since I haven't been exposed to any here and I've lived in the same place and nothing different has occured. I'd also know and the symptoms would be obvious. But my issues are persistant/constant. I know when mine occured, so I pretty much know what it's related to anyway, which is nothing to do with exposures, but a condition inside my own body.

However, for others? If their symptoms come and go with the appearance and disappearance of chemtrails or other exposure to toxins, then yeah, I'd definitely investigate as that could be a reason for difficulty healing from their amalgam poisoning and worsening of their already toxic condition.

What would you suggest Russ for people like this who are dealing with external exposures and are buckling under the strain? E.g. what supplements? And Russ, are you on any particular diet?

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Bex] #41514
09/09/08 07:52 AM
09/09/08 07:52 AM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
What would you suggest Russ for people like this who are dealing with external exposures and are buckling under the strain? E.g. what supplements? And Russ, are you on any particular diet?

If by saying "people like this" you mean people having problems with chemtrails, then I would say there is a lot you can do.

Here is what I do and what I'm taking, and it's keeping me going...

First, limit exposure by purchasing (or building) a water-based air purifier if possible. Other types are useless against the ultra-small particles being sprayed. HEPA filters don't help much in my experience.

I just finished building one today out of an aquarium today and it helps quite a bit. I'm going to start working on a big one in the next day or two. I'll post pictures on the chemtrail forum soon.

Second, take anti-mycoplasma supplements like Olive Leaf Extract, and Anti-Fungal supplements.

Third, take colloidal silver daily.

Fourth, take antioxidants like magnesium, vitamin C, and vitamin E daily.

Next, take minerals that are depleted by mercury, like zinc.

Next, take malic acid to chelate (remove) aluminum from the body.

Wear a chlorella-moistened mask, as I described in this post:
http://urlbam.com/ha/Jzzzz

Also, eat mostly raw veggies. Sweat if possible.

There are a number of other supplements that I'm currently taking, but the ones mentioned above are "core" and should apply to everyone.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Russ] #41528
09/09/08 04:23 PM
09/09/08 04:23 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Thanks for outlining that. Yes, I meant mainly people exposed to chemtrails, but I'm also thinking of other external exposures too I guess (anything really).

Are you concerned about the colloidal silver's reputation for having the ability to turn the skin a grey colour? And that is it apparently irreversible once it happens? I went into a healthfood shop and a lady there told me she knew somebody that took the stuff long term and it happened to them and it's irreversible.

That put me off colloidal silver from then on. I am just too scared to take the stuff, for even the faintest risk of that occuring.....I wonder what your thoughts on that are?

Would you add selenium to your list? I've seen you have magnesium, vitamin E and vitamin C, but I also feel selenium is a good one too.

And Russ, do you follow a candida type diet? E.g. no sugars, wheat/gluten products? I'm just curious. As I know sugar lowers immunity and causes all kinds of problems and if you are a person suseptible (as I am), consuming anything like sugar, wheat/gluten, can allow even mild external exposures to toxins to cause BIG problems. I remember before the candida diet, i would get ill just using any kind of cleaning product around the house. After the candida diet, I did not get those reactions. It improved my chemical sensitivity and symptoms dramatically. It increased my body's uptake of nutrients from foods and my nails grew and became healthy looking, as did my eyes and skin, and hair. My hair had been previously falling out and was thinning out. I was lucky that I had a naturally VERY thick head of hair, or I dare say I'd have probably developed some balding. But the diet cured that and over time, my hair grew back healthy and thick.

Antifungals are to my mind an "aid" to the diet, but I don't believe they should be used outside of it in isolation. Or a person continues to feed their candida by diet, but is then trying to reduce it with antifungals at the sametime, causing an ongoing condition of die off. I actually found personally the diet in the end, worked better than the antifungals because it got to the root of the problem and not only denied the candida what it needed to thrive on, but improved my immunity at the sametime.

I believe sugar to be a poison. Interestingly enough, I was able (at that time) eventually to eat fruit, honey and non wheat/gluten grain and limited milk etc and did well, so long as I steered clear of sugar, wheat/gluten and yeast. So it goes to show that sugar itself lowers immunity. If it was just about feeding yeast? I would not have been able to consume fruits, or other high carbohydrate foods back then. Unfortunately I cannot do so now because my issues are far worse and more complicated and so even natural healthy sweet foods are off the menu.

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Bex] #41615
09/10/08 09:19 PM
09/10/08 09:19 PM
glancina  Offline
Veteran Member
So. Cal, USA ***
Bex, I would try the detox foot soaks/baths or showers outlined on askmoreless website. They are saving my life! I couldn't do a darn thing 3 weeks ago and now I'm doing better than I have in 5 years! Please just take a few minutes to look at this guy's protocol...http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=740. I found this through Sunshine's posts...and he's getting better...

Be well...

Gabriella

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: glancina] #41649
09/11/08 07:06 AM
09/11/08 07:06 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
HI Gabriella, thanks for the recommendation. I understand the need to reduce toxins and though I haven't done foot baths, have done alot of detoxification/cleanses/homeopathy over the years and always responded to them (diet in particular) in one way or another and was healing well and noticing profound changes.

However, what I am dealing with now is totally different. And is instead persistant infection/s. Though some people think this is because of toxicity, they don't quite understand that it's not always a case of 'detox' that will get rid of any kind of viruses OR ongoing gangrene conditions (e.g. cavitations). Which I suspect I may have. What i have now does not tend to respond to cleanses of any kind and I have wasted alot of time persisting them in the past because I didn't know what else to do and I kept being told "You just need to detox". Apparently the condition/s I have now are not quite so responsive to simply reducing toxicity, as was once the case in the past. Any other condition I had before this responded (even glandular fever, candida, mercury etc etc). But what I have now does not.

If it was a case of that, I'd have responded and improved and probably be cured by now, due to the years worth of desperation and and detox.

Thanks again for the recommendation though,
Maybe oneday I'll try what you've sent across here, but right now I've lost interest since I am well aware of what all the "detox plans" failed to do for me since this new condition. Though I know they are necessary (perhaps for everybody), as we are all exposed to toxins in daily life, even if we are not showing signs of illness. And in every case they would always prove helpful, even to some degree, they may not be THE answer in all cases depending on what's involved.

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Bex] #41666
09/11/08 10:08 PM
09/11/08 10:08 PM
glancina  Offline
Veteran Member
So. Cal, USA ***
Hi Bex, I understand about the detox thing...you might want to read about the rest of the protocol. It's not just foot soaks and baths, it's much more and it's cheap! When you read it, it seems so darn simple and too good to be true, and therein lies the beauty of the protocol. As I said before, I tried everything and the protocol is designed to create an environment in your body so that whatever is plaguing you cannot live in there anymore. If you read the postings on the site and the testimonials people are getting well that were not getting well by eating right and detoxes. I really encourage you to read the materials if you can. Hugz to you!

Gabriella

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: glancina] #41699
09/12/08 05:57 PM
09/12/08 05:57 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
I just checked out this website. Thank you! I'm kind of putting my puzzle back together after losing the pieces (just getting off track or out of focus) for the past few years. I have some books on PH balance. I know when I'm acidic. A long time ago a nurse told me when you have a cold your body is overly acidic. I need to work on this. I take some medications that, I'm sure, are acidifying. I'd love to get off them...but don't know if that is going to be possible for a while at least. So have to be ultra careful..... I can actually feel when my pee is acidic. Have some testing strips from Nature's Sunshine. I'm sure Russ sells them : )

Anyway - I appreciate the perspective. Haven't found the foot soak area yet. Would it be too labor intensive to ask for a description? I have tried one of those kind that actually move the stuff out of your feet. I want to buy one when I can... Used one once at a health food store and had little green floaties and some other things come out in that short time. I felt so energetic afterward and my feet felt so good! I was bouncing around all evening!!! I use to detox regularly so I think it has kept me from degenerating more than average....but want to keep that up and have some catching up to do from lost time.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Jeanie] #41717
09/12/08 10:46 PM
09/12/08 10:46 PM
glancina  Offline
Veteran Member
So. Cal, USA ***
Here's the whole foot soak/bath/shower/spritzing protocol...

Keep reading as much as you can. The info is within searches.

These baths may pull huge amounts of toxins and acids out of your body fats into your lymphatic system, but if you do not take a cold shower at the end, you may overload the body with too many toxins and acids which it is trying to get rid of and make yourself feel worse.

The ideal way is to start out slow, with a shorter soak time and build up. I suggest you start with 10 minutes and build up to 30 minutes.

There are a few baths that I will add here that can truly help to alkalize you and start the removal of acidic wastes from the body. Sometimes you will feel invigorated and sometimes you will feel drained.

You can do these as often as you want. You may also try these as foot baths, which may be particularly effective if you have any problems with the lower half of the body. Do not attempt these baths until you have read ALL the notes below! Thank you!

BATH 1 with H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide):
* 2-3 cups of Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate) - approx 2 lbs
* 1-2 cups of Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) - approx 1 lb
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) - 1 pint to 1 quart of 3% solution OR 1.5
ounces of 35% solution - **please check safety notes below**

Run a hot bath and add all your ingredients apart from theH2O2 - add that at the end and swirl it into the bath. You want to SWEAT!! Try and stay as submerged as possible but do NOT get the water into your eyes. After 10-30 minutes, take a freezing cold shower for 1 minute, or however long it takes for you to cool down.

BATH 2 with Calcium Hydroxide
* 2-3 cups of Magnesium sulphate(Epsom Salts)
* 1-2 tablespoons of Calcium hydroxide Powder (MUST be diluted first - place the CH powder in a gallon of water to make sure it's dispersed, please check notes below) **Please read safety notes below**

Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) - 1 pint to 1 Quart of 3% solution OR 1.5
ounces of 35% solution - **please check safety notes below**
Run a hot bath and add all your ingredients. You want to SWEAT!! You WILL sweat! Try and stay as submerged as possible but do NOT get the water into your eyes. I would not recommend this bath to those that have chronic disease because it is so powerful - wait till you are a little stronger.

After 10-30 minutes take a freezing cold shower for 1 minute, or however long it takes for you to cool down. This is essential! (Please read health notes below).

BATH 3 with Apple Cider Vinegar
* 2-3 cups of Magnesium sulphate(Epsom Salts)
* 2 Cups of Apple Cider Vinegar
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) - 1 pint to 1 Quart of 3% solution OR 1.5 ounces of 35% solution - *please check safety notes below**

Run a hot bath and add all your ingredients. You want to SWEAT!! Try and stay as submerged as possible. This bath is great for those with skin problems such as eczema or acne. It's fantastic for those who have dry, itchy skin conditions. It also helps edema/swelling. It's a great bath for those who have too much sodium in their body, as the high potassium content of the ACV is an antagonist for sodium.

After 10-30 minutes take a freezing cold shower for 1 minute, or however long it takes for you to cool down. This is essential! (Please read health notes below).

VARIATIONS:
**If you can, skin brush before getting into the bath – this starts lymphatic movement and will help you detoxify more.

**If you're really brave and want to open up your pores more, take 50mg of Niacin B3 (you MUST get the flush version). Take this on an empty stomach 10 minutes before getting into the bath. Your body will flush red and you will feel your skin is prickly, the sensation should last 30-60 minutes, but this is a really powerful way to sweat and open up your pores for more efficient detoxification. You can combine this with skin brushing.

** You can add some kelp as minerals if you have skin problems (but you'll stink!!)

** you can also add oregano oil, cayenne pepper, ginger powder... all are wonderful at creating more sweat and heat.
For those who do not have a bath at home, you have options of doing alkalizing foot baths or alkalizing showers. An Alkalizing Shower is When you spray your body (avoid eyes) a few minutes before and straight after the bath with 3% Hydrogen peroxide and H20 (5:1 -- 5 is H20), and that will help to alkalize you even more. You can also spritz w/5:1 Apple Cider Vinegar--don't get the cheap stuff, it won't work--Braggs is good), this got rid of my dry skin.

GENERAL KEY HEALTH NOTES:
**Make sure you're well hydrated before the bath, also take a herbal tea into the bathroom with you and sip whilst bathing. I like to take ginger and lemon, peppermint, elderberry or dandelion.

** If you are extremely ill and weak, these baths can feel exhausting. Please make sure someone is around should you need to get some help out of the bath! Only stay in the bath as long as you can take it, if that means starting with 5 or 10 minutes, go for it! Alternatively, just try alkalizing foot baths to begin with.

**The hydrogen peroxide supplies the Extra Oxygen which is needed by the body for the Electrical charges.

** Baking Soda is called Bicarbonate of soda or Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3). The Baking soda provides extra Sodium in the water which may help neutralize the excess acids which the Epsom Salts pulls out of the body among other things, so helping the body to heal much faster.

**These detox baths cause the body to get rid of Toxins through Sweating through the pores, and it is essential that the water is very warm/hot and can stay that way through out the duration of bathing. It is the heat of the hot water which causes the Acidic Nitrogen Isotope to be drawn out of the body.

**The reason people feel so exhausted after soaking is because of the amount of acids which have been released from your body fats, into your Lymphatic system on their way to be eliminated out through your skin pores. The Acids which would be causing the most problem may be the Nitrogen Acid Isotope along with any other toxins, which is the reason for taking the cold shower afterwards, yet you only need to shower cold, long enough to take the heat out of your skin on the outer body!

Taking this cold shower afterwards, stops the release of any more acids so you may recover from having too many acids to overload the Lymphatic system, which may cause one to feel poorly, if the acid release isn't stopped. Everything should be done in cycles, so the body may recover. Release some acids and allow the body to dispose of them and relax for a while and start the cycle over again.

**You can do these baths as often as daily, but that may be too much for some.

**People are cautioned to start out slow at first. Also to make the point clear about the cold shower after wards, the importance of this cold shower, is it may help throw the body to the Alkaline side, if done properly and you have not caused too many Toxins and Acids to be released into the Lymphatic system. In other wards, if one does the Hot bath and then does not take the cold shower, then this allows the body to remain too acidic! The cold shower is very important in the end of the process or the body may be more acidic than in the beginning from all the Toxins and Acids which may have been released into the Lymphatic system!

**Should you find you feel worse, (like having flu like symptoms) you may help yourself temporarily by taking one full Tablespoonful of Baking Soda in an 8oz glass of water and drinking this over a 30 minute time period, not sooner! This may help correct the imbalance of your ratios between the Sodium and Potassium which you may suffering from. This may help neutralize the excess acids, plus correct the sodium to potassium ratio

****IMPORTANT - SAFETY NOTES - PLEASE READ!****

CALCIUM HYDROXIDE (also known as – pickling lime/Ca(OH)2/slaked lime/biocalc/lime water etc.)

In concentrated powdered form, this stuff is a skin, eye and respiratory irritant. It is CORROSIVE and causes burns. Should you be using this concentrated form to dilute with water before use, please protect yourself by wearing safety glasses, gloves and minimize your exposure to the dust itself.

This powder is also incompatible with strong acids! So, the more acidic you are the smaller your dose should be! Start small and slow, and add more after checking your response. We are all unique, so someone else's ideal dosage may not be the same as yours.

My suggestion is to make up your solution outdoors. This powder is very fine and fluffy, it'd be easy to accidently spill some on your kitchen or bathroom floor for unsuspecting kids and pets to walk on.

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (H2O2) I know some are using the 3% and some are diluting the 35%

The 35% is very strong. If you accidently spill some on your skin it will cause white burns. Immediately splash that body part in cold water for 15 minutes and spray with apple cider vinegar.

Never store your 35% H2O2 in a glass jar. It arrives in a plastic container for a reason. The food grade H2O2 contains no stabilizers and breaks down over time releasing oxygen gas, which builds up pressure and may burst your glass container!

Never get the peroxide in your eyes!!!!!!!!!!! Ed McCabe (author of Flood Your Body With Oxygen) says getting this stuff in your eyes can result in cataracts. It doesn't mix well with the cells in your eyes. Splashing into the eyes can cause PERMANENT tissue destruction. If you do get some in your eyes, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting lower and upper eyelids occasionally. Get medical attention immediately.

If accidental swallowing occurs, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Give large quantities of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical attention immediately.

Extra Note: In our quest to alkalize yourselves, please don't take any risks. Do only what you are comfortable with and do your research. It isn't a bad thing to question someone about their recommendations. PLEASE keep these products out of reach from children and pets.

I have also read certain sources that indicate that people who have a urine acidity rating of 6 and below should start with foot baths before proceeding to full baths. Full baths can start at 6.5 acidity.

Last edited by glancina; 09/12/08 10:54 PM.

Gabriella

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: glancina] #41718
09/12/08 10:48 PM
09/12/08 10:48 PM
glancina  Offline
Veteran Member
So. Cal, USA ***
Here's the protocol itself, one must really read other posts on the site as well to understand it all...

In Moreless' Forum, we raise our pH levels through Moreless' Protocol as outlined below. A single vitamin will never do this alone. High brix fruits and veggies are a big part of the protocol, but also the alkalizing baths and drinks make a huge difference in healing and raising your pH. Please take some time to read through the protocol and to read through past posts especially the R, RR, RRR, RN and the BSA post to help you gain some understanding.

The basic protocol as outlined in this forum is as follows:

Stop all eating habits that promote excess acidity, including:
any refined sugars (sugar, high fructose corn syrup etc.)
any refined starches (white bread, white rice, anything made with white flour)
any artificial chemicals (preservatives, artificial sweeteners etc.)
any protein or grains 4-6 hours before you go to sleep

80% of your diet should consist of top-quality, locally grown, seasonal fruits and vegetables with an emphasis on green leafy vegetables (cabbage, broccoli, kale, cauliflower, non-iceberg lettuce, spinach etc.). You can purchase a refractometer and start testing the BRIX (amount of complexed carbohydrates) level of the foods that you purchase. This will allow you to begin to pick better quality produce.

20% of your diet can be whole grains and high quality protein sources like cold-water wild caught fish (i.e. Alaskan salmon or sardines), high quality eggs, non-homogenized dairy.

Do a series of enemas to clean out your digestive system. The one recommended is water with a small amount of Apple Cider Vinegar.

If you do enemas, follow probiotics. First thing in the morning, drink a glass of water. Then take the probiotics (one with a high billion count 8+ and with both Bifidus Bacterium and Acidophilus) along with a glass of skim milk.

Buy some PH strips and start testing your saliva at set times during the day (first thing in the morning and approximately an hour after each meal) to get an idea of the relative quality of your foods and how your body reacts to different kinds of foods.

Drink plenty of clean water slowly throughout the day.

Supplement diet with mineral rich foods – aids digestion greatly/reducing acids:
Alkalyzing Drink: the juice of 1/4-1/2 of a lemon, 1-6 or more (start out slow) Tablespoons of Pickling Lime Water (1 Tablespoon of Pickling Lime diluted into 1 Gallon of Distilled Water) pickling lime can be purchased at Wal-Mart-canning section, 1-3 Tablespoons of Blackstrp Molasses, 1 Tablespoon of high quality (Frontier Brand), cold water kelp-health food store.

Sip this drink slowly throughout the day. You can start out with one drink per day and scale up slowly to as many as your body reacts positively to.
Take a pinch of Epsom Salt with each Meal.

Gabriella

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: glancina] #41792
09/14/08 05:29 PM
09/14/08 05:29 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Gabriella (pretty name!), I just caught all this you posted as a reply! Thank you so much!! I actually have some trouble navigating that web site. In fact, tried to sign up with no success and then later got an invitation to join a yahoo forum. I don't even know if this was yahoo, but I thought maybe it was from there and it turned out to be a porn site! I promptly reported it as spam. Sheesh.....sick world. Jeanie

Last edited by Jeanie; 09/14/08 05:34 PM.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Jeanie] #41793
09/14/08 05:35 PM
09/14/08 05:35 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Anyway - it looks like great information! I copied and pasted it to save onto my own computer. I know this is good information.

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Jeanie] #42601
09/25/08 05:08 PM
09/25/08 05:08 PM
jinx1983  Offline OP
Elite Member
Just wanted to drop by and say sorry for laving this thread unanswered my brain is a disaster. I've read all ur tips guys, sunshine i think i had some intestinal aprasite issue or yeast in the upper part fo the colon where it was very hard to erach and where there was many debri stuck i started to adress that and I noticed a *change* - even for one day y digestion started working better, ate some fruit had no cadida symptoms but soon after that things crashed again. my brain is very worse, i will be attempting chelation now.thx

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: jinx1983] #42655
09/26/08 03:06 AM
09/26/08 03:06 AM
glancina  Offline
Veteran Member
So. Cal, USA ***
J: Maybe you ought to stick to one thing for a little while, like getting the candida thing under control? I don't know what kinds of food supplies are available there, but do you have access to be able to do a raw food diet or mostly veggies/minimal fruit to calm down symptoms? Because as SOON asyou begin to chelate the candida will rear its ugly head again and you've got to not only have the colon ready for that but you've got to take probiotics pre and post to counter the chelation side effects. Plus have the materials to move it out the bowels quickly/effectively.

Gabriella

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: glancina] #42657
09/26/08 03:44 AM
09/26/08 03:44 AM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
Originally Posted by glancina
J: Maybe you ought to stick to one thing for a little while, like getting the candida thing under control? I don't know what kinds of food supplies are available there, but do you have access to be able to do a raw food diet or mostly veggies/minimal fruit to calm down symptoms? Because as SOON asyou begin to chelate the candida will rear its ugly head again and you've got to not only have the colon ready for that but you've got to take probiotics pre and post to counter the chelation side effects. Plus have the materials to move it out the bowels quickly/effectively.

I agree with you glancina. Doing a little bit of everything doesn't seem to be helping you much, Jinx. Maybe just focus on one thing for a few months and see how it goes. I wouldn't attempt chelation unless you are in generally OK health (or if it's an emergency chelation type of thing). You're going to get lots of new side effects from the chelation, which could push you over the edge.

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: Birdlady] #44462
11/01/08 01:20 PM
11/01/08 01:20 PM
F
freeballin  Offline
Maybe all the symptoms you are feeling is still the continual dumping of mercury? The CNS can take a very long time to heal... I can tell you from my experience with benzo withdrawal, suffering and symptoms was the process of healing, I dont know if you get breaks during servere symptoms but every time I felt like i was at my lowest point it would usually follow with feelings of health and well being(we called them windows), Mind you it took a couple of years before I even got to a stage where those windows resembled anything normal. In one sense I am astonished how severly damaged my body and mind could get and in another sense astonished how much it can recover. I really must stress that you dont want to go down the psycho-med path, you will be opening up a whole other can of worms. Addiction to these meds can cause you the symptoms you are feeling now... I say keep trodding along with your diet, exercise and whatever else it is you do that helps.

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: freeballin] #44463
11/01/08 01:30 PM
11/01/08 01:30 PM
F
freeballin  Offline
I just wanted to add, since you mentioned that you are now pale. That sufficient daily sun exposure helped me a lot during my recovery. You might have a Vitamin D deficiency if you spend all day indoors. Contrary to popular belief the sun can actually prevent more cancer than it causes and also plays a vital role in mental health. I sleep better and feel better with my daily sun exposure.

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/mentalIllness.shtml

Re: 13 months post amalgam removal. No mercury dump/no improvement. Comments? [Re: freeballin] #44481
11/01/08 06:13 PM
11/01/08 06:13 PM
jinx1983  Offline OP
Elite Member
thx free, actually I mentioned I was pale meaning how sick i am, with lack of circulation etc, though u maybe right i spend a lot of time indoors and might need vitamin d, but been taking cod liver oil heavily recently so i migght be geetting enough of it from that.