I went to a holistic dentist who did muscle tests and could tell I drank (No surprise I tell you guys I do as well) and said it has done some damage to me, but he said when he took X rays he would look for other teeth besides that HUGE ONE that had mercury in it. Needless to say he took that huge tooth out and said I should feel better year after year and did not say I had another one in there from the X rays which he showed me, the one showed up black and thats it. Am I free now because he said he checked and did not say I had another one, how can I find out if thats true? He was a good guy and VERY SMART. I have metal taste in my mouth still 4 years later after the fact though and wonder if there is something left or if it is chemtrails or another metal possibly? Can they do that as well?

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.