News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,751 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,031 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,151 Please HELP!!!
162,155 Open Conspiracy
106,589 History rules
99,060 Symmetry
87,839 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face #40912
08/29/08 10:15 AM
08/29/08 10:15 AM
Bann  Offline OP
USA

I wanted to share something I'm experiencing. I feel really good some days, and couldn't believe I could have energy and the want to accomplish things I just didn't feel like doing before removal. It has been a good summer for me.

Well, now I'm feeling the effects again. Since my removal had been almost 4 mos. now, I thought I would get some cilantro. I'd read so many people on here say it crosses the blood brain barrier, knowing that, I was careful. I ate down a few sprigs, and that's when I felt so weird in my head. It all started with that. I'm just getting over being sick for about 5 days straight. I've felt weak (raising my arms seems so hard), dizzy feeling, nauseated, with head aching (weird type, like behind my eyes, head is too heavy lately). I was very weak and felt like it was a struggle to breath deeply, very poisoned..
I hope it's working it's way out.
The good news is, I'm feeling somewhat better now, but I have a horrible raised, itchy rash on one side of my face. I'd read that was a detoxing symptom. It's trying to dry up now and is peeling.

Anyone have simular symptoms with a rash on the face that itches?

Thank you all!!

Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Bann] #40954
08/29/08 09:33 PM
08/29/08 09:33 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Bann, I don't know what to say....but I hope you're ok. I would not use cilantro, though... You really need to follow proper chelation protocol all the way around. Just having amalgams out does not get mercury out of your system. Some seem to feel better, but then crash. It has settled in the tissues after emitting from amalgams and has to be pulled out as a rule (chelated) which you apparently did. You need to take control of the chelation, though, and not do it randomly which just moves it around...doesn't get it out!!!! Be careful. Mercury is nothing to mess with.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Jeanie] #40977
08/30/08 02:48 PM
08/30/08 02:48 PM
Bann  Offline OP
USA
Jeanie,
There's so many conflicting things with the cilantro... I think you are right about it brining too much out into my system.

I wanted to know if anyone had the same experience with the red itchy rash on one side of their face as a result of too much mercury in detox mode and not being able to exit the body via kidneys/bowels...

Thanks so much Jeanie... It made me do more research on the cilantro... I will be careful.....

Bann

Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Bann] #40982
08/30/08 03:36 PM
08/30/08 03:36 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
You may want to do a round of chelation (order some DMSA) to get rid of some of this and take algin with it to help mop it up. At least that is what I would think. And do everything you can to protect yourself. Do you know much about Andy's protocol or have his book?

Last edited by Jeanie; 08/30/08 03:36 PM.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Jeanie] #40987
08/30/08 05:32 PM
08/30/08 05:32 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Bann,

There is a time when the stored mercury can start to shift and you can feel repoisoned. Things a person may have gotten away with when they had amalgams, they may not get away with post amalgam removal. This I think is because the body goes from storage mode, into detox mode following amalgam removal and the symptoms are much exacerbated.

Having amalgams appears to cause ongoing immune suppression, as well as ongoing toxicity. After they are out, it's almost as though the body then begins to assert itself and then the symptoms tend to worsen and some feel quite devastated by this. I did and I regretted removing them for a long time, until I began to remove enough mercury to where I started to feel well again. It's a heroic task I think because once you remove those amalgams, you are heading into major detox territory and sometimes it's beyond your own control. The body will try and do it regardless of what you do and you can feel very very ill.

This is why it's best to find a chelation protocol that not only chelates mercury, but keeps the symptoms more tolerable and keeps the risk factors of backfire reduced, or you can make yourself sick long term from attempting to recover from random stirring up of mercury by other methods. This can and often DOES happen and I used to fool around with chlorella and many other things and use them incorrectly and often I was ill for months following (even though I had stopped taking it). I used to be fearful that I would not come back out of it. Thankfully I did, but to this day, I have no idea whether this did any permanent damage or not.

I did finally get onto Cutler's protocol and the DMSA worked very well. Though in hindsight, I could have taken less and for less often, but I didn't realise you could. He had a specific dose and time period, but now he's reduced that for those of us more sensitive and poisoned than others. I would seriously consider using this. It can also help a person if they have used some other method and stirred mercury all over the place. Sometimes doing CUtler's protocol can correct a bad backfire occurence. Either using high sulfur products, chlorella, or chelating agents the wrong way. All can cause devastating side effects and may increase risk of permanent damage and/or increased uptake of mercury into the brain.

Symptoms are usually unavoidable anyway. The more poisoned you are, the worse they will be, particularly if you are sensitive to mercury as well. So no matter HOW good and well researched the protocol is, you may find yourself getting detox symptoms no matter what. The key is reducing them and keeping things as stable as possible and Cutler's was the ONLY one that did that for me and enabled me to get rid of more mercury and start getting well quicker. Before that? I was just screwing around with anything I could find that shifted metal around and often making myself go almost psycho in the process. Surprised I wasn't booked into a psyche unit.

Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Bex] #41020
08/31/08 08:33 AM
08/31/08 08:33 AM
Bann  Offline OP
USA
Jeanie and Bex,

Thanks for your support, and for your help! I'm going to order the DMSA and go about it with 12 mg. every 4 hours. Is it 3 days on 3 days off? Or 4 days on 4 off? You know, feeling good had me fooled. I tipped toed around getting any real chelators, thinking I wasn't going to need them, but really I have a long way to go,thank ya'll for reminding me of what I need to do to get better.

Bann

Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Bann] #41022
08/31/08 08:52 AM
08/31/08 08:52 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Bann,

You're welcome. I think you are making a truly wise decision based on how long I took messing around with other methods before I realised this one was the best (for me at least and it seems many others). Did you get to read the testimonies on here re Cutler's protocol? That should give you alot of encouragement.

12 mg is a really good dose to start off with and you can always increase later as you tolerate it more. I used 50 mg to start and though I was ok for the first day or so, the symptoms increased as the round went on until I felt so sick I had to stop and break. I was doing that for a week on and a week off.

Since then I've learned a lot more. YOu can do 3 days on, 3 days off if you wish. Or 4 days on, 4 days off. There is no ONE rule, so long as you do more than 2 days on and take a break for the same (or more) amount of time you spent ON the chelator.

You can even do 4 days on, 7 days off. 3 days on, 5 days off. Whatever suits you. But a one day chelating round is not usually a wise idea, because once you get started, it's a good move to keep it going for at least 3 days non stop (every 4 hours).

You MUST stick to every 4 hours (or even more often), even throughout the night, so you'll need an alarm clock. If you miss a dose, stop the round, wait for a few days and start again. You do not want to risk a redistribution (backfire). If you are late for a dose, you "may" get away with it, depending on how late. Half an hour maybe ok. An hour? I am not sure, could be risky. Over that, probably unwise.

I really hope this protocol will be helpful to you. It was for me. I remember I tried DMSA once per day and got very very sick. It was horrible. An isolated dose like that just stirred up the mercury with no follow-up dose behind it to keep the levels even. The every 4 hour routine is ideal and makes perfect sense. It keeps the chelating agent at more stable/even levels in the blood stream, and therefore keeps the movement of mercury much the same. If you go over 4 hours, the level of chelating agent start to drop. Then if you take a late dose, it spikes it back up again unpredictably and the movement of mercury can be the same.

Side effects cannot really be avoided, and you may well experience some detox symptoms (which is not a bad thing anyway). It shows it's working, but some people feel better, so you never know which way it might go. It can stabalise symptoms, or exacerbate, but it does not usually cause anything insane/intolerable. You may feel worse as the round goes on as I did and realise it's time to stop. I usually couldn't make it past 4 days sometimes, so I would be forced to stop.

Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Bex] #41023
08/31/08 09:28 AM
08/31/08 09:28 AM
Bann  Offline OP
USA
Bex,

You are a WONDERFUL help to me! I ordered the DMSA just now online. Thank you for telling me about missed doses, and how to go about the right way...

I appreciate you!!!

Bann

Last edited by Bann; 08/31/08 09:29 AM.
Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Bann] #41029
08/31/08 04:35 PM
08/31/08 04:35 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Bann,

Anytime, it's a pleasure smile I also have the Cutler book and have read it many times over the years, and have made many mistakes too and learned the hard way. It's always good to be able to pass anything onto someone about to embark on the same journey and hope they maybe able to avoid the same pitfalls (though who really does it perfectly).

Also, you may find this link here a big help to you.
Informative Posts by Andy Cutler

If you have not got the book of Andrew Cutler's, even that link should answer most questions. Both on supplements, timing, dose, etc etc. I would save the page in your documents or favourites so you can refer to it whenever you want (and believe me, if you're anything like me, you probably will). The book is probably the best to get as it's packed full of information. Though it's not overly organised and some is complicated, much of it is excellent information and you get the gist of it after awhile.

Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Bex] #41039
08/31/08 07:05 PM
08/31/08 07:05 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Bex, that link is helpful for me, too. I understand he's come a ways with this stuff since I first learned about it and got his book. Thanks!

Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Bann] #41040
08/31/08 07:06 PM
08/31/08 07:06 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
You're welcome Bann... Take care and keep us posted!!!

Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Bex] #41045
08/31/08 08:52 PM
08/31/08 08:52 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
Originally Posted by Bex

The book is probably the best to get as it's packed full of information. Though it's not overly organised and some is complicated, much of it is excellent information and you get the gist of it after awhile.

I completely agree with you. Dr. Cutler's book has been a blessing to me because it is allowing me to steer away from the methods that won't work. I wish I had found it sooner, but at least I am on the right track now! The index really helps out if you are looking for a topic, but can't remember where it was.

The book is well worth the money!

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Jeanie] #41046
08/31/08 09:01 PM
08/31/08 09:01 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Stop using the cilantro. If you want to chelate, then use ALA or DMSA or both together.

Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Jeanie] #41067
09/01/08 07:51 AM
09/01/08 07:51 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Bex, that link is helpful for me, too. I understand he's come a ways with this stuff since I first learned about it and got his book. Thanks!

You're welcome Jeanie. I thought the link was good also, because it's pretty much there in a nutshell for people who want quick references and immediate answers to some straight questions, without having to flick through a lot of information to get there.

Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Bex] #43926
10/23/08 01:53 AM
10/23/08 01:53 AM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
I know this thread is a little old, but today I developed hives. UGH. I have a few on the left side of my face near my jaw line. I have some on my legs, back and near my elbow. Anyone have any ideas what this is about? I stopped the DMSA yesterday morning (Round 4 break) and this is the first time I've had hives in my LIFE. I'm so darn itchy!

The only thing I have introduced recently was a zinc throat spray. I'm having a terrible time getting my zinc (without vomiting) and I bought something at Whole Foods yesterday. I'm at a complete loss here! Any ideas? Suggestions? Thank you!

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Birdlady] #43982
10/23/08 04:04 PM
10/23/08 04:04 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi birdlady, it can be allergy, but it can also be healing reactions.

I wonder if you are allergic to supplemental zinc and vomiting maybe a sign of this. So if you don't vomit, maybe your body instead throws up hives. Again healing reactions can be the same as allergic, so it's very hard to tell.

Perhaps you could drop the zinc and see if things settle. Then try it again and see if the same problems occur. But again, it maybe healing. Also when toxins come out onto the skin, they can cause skin reactions similar to this. When metals were coming out onto my skin, I was hot, covered in rashes and itching. This worsened when heating up/exercising/hot baths.

Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Bex] #43996
10/23/08 10:08 PM
10/23/08 10:08 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
It is very strange. They are like large welts almost like what a mosquito bite looks like. It was a delayed reaction too. I woke up with an itchy face and just shrugged it off as dry skin. They calmed down after taking some Benadryl, but appear to be flaring back up again especially on my jaw line. It's so hard not to scratch because of how intense the itching is.

~Muse
Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Birdlady] #44049
10/24/08 06:05 PM
10/24/08 06:05 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
Well last night I ended up taking 2 benadryl because it was really starting to spread. I feel like hell today though and my face is STILL ITCHY. I'm going crazy.

~Muse
Re: 4 mos. from amalgam removal and red, raised, itchy rash one side of face [Re: Birdlady] #44059
10/24/08 09:43 PM
10/24/08 09:43 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Originally Posted by Birdlady
Well last night I ended up taking 2 benadryl because it was really starting to spread. I feel like hell today though and my face is STILL ITCHY. I'm going crazy.

Dog gone it. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I got hives in Alaska from the "ice smog" coupled with my poisoned state. Maybe something calming would help. It occurred to me it could be a hyper reaction from a revved up system somehow. Just reminds me of when I reacted to my down pillow once I got on synthetic thyroid hormones. I've used that reaction to make Doctors give me Armour instead : ) But maybe GABA or something would help. (Not sure why I thought of that...)