Share this page using this social media safe link. It's that important.
https://gsw.bz/gavi

What Vaccines are Doing to Your Body - A MUST-WATCH Video
GAVI: The Bill Gates Connection

See: The Mercury Apocalypse: Chemtrails Contain Mercury!
See: Shocking! Mercury is Destroying Our Health: Exposing the Corruption Behind It, Dr. Haley
See: The Emotional Effects of Mercury Including Personality Changes
See: Study Comparing Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Children

This may be one of the most important videos you watch, especially of you're a parent. You can follow along with the lecture slides below the video.

Although this video has been widely-viewed around the world, Dr. David Ayoub, M.D. presents information that you may have never seen before.

Click this link to view full-sized slides (opens in new window): Mercury, Immunizations and the Global Vaccine Agenda (PDF)

Why Have I Posted This Video?

I have posted this video because I personally experienced the emotional and physical symptoms of mercury when I was younger. In me, mercury caused, rage, depression, anxiety, fear, racing thoughts, difficulty concentrating, impulsive behavior, memory loss, apathy, OCD-like symptoms such as a need for cleanliness or order in my surroundings, critical behavior or myself and others, and numerous fears (such as public speaking and confrontations).

I finally discovered that ALL of these emotional symptoms (as well as my 17 physical symptoms) were all caused by mercury from my amalgam dental fillings. After they were removed, ALL my symptoms disappeared for 4 1/2 years, until geoengineering ("chemtrails") began, at which time virtually all of my mercury symptoms returned.

[Linked Image]

Anti-Fertility Vaccines and Population Control Exposed, Dr. Sam Bailey

New Lawsuit Exposes Mechanism by which CV Vaccine Sterilizes Women

United Nations Population Control: The Eugenics Connection
An Astonishing Look at the History Behind the Reason So Many are Sterile, Sick and Dying Today

American citizens are waking up and realizing the scope and depth of corruption in government, but nothing affects our lives more than sickness and death being cause intentionally. This video exposes the population control agenda by providing supporting history and supporting evidence for your doubting friends and relatives. Make sure to send them a link.

Related Links

Everything I Know About Mercury

The Emotional/Personality Effects of Mercury

Chemtrails Contain Mercury, Mercury Sterilizes Men and Women

Vaccines Given Without Your Consent: How You Can Stop It

Shocking Immunization Graphs Reveal The Lie: Natural Infectious Disease Declines

Mercury Detox Facebook Group

Chemtrail Symptoms Identical to Mercury Symptoms

Do Chemtrails Contain Mercury?

Global Skywatch Interviewed by Solaris BlueRaven (video) Details about mercury detox

How The World Really Works Mercury's affect on behavior

How Much Mercury is Emitted From Broken Compact Fluorescent (CFL) Light Bulbs?

Attached Files vac-sterility.png
Last edited by Russ; 04/29/23 11:18 AM.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)