Please link to this page using this simple URL:
http://urlbam.com/ha/M001e

My Mercury Story
by Lisa, Wyoming, Pennsylvania

My mercury symptoms started when I and my sister got our first metal fillings at about 6-8 years old. I remember sitting in the back seat of my mother's car feeling completely spaced-out and dizzy after leaving the dentist office. I just assumed that when a person got fillings, it was like going on what the teen-agers called an "acid trip" so I expected this reaction after every cavity filling visit. Little did I know it was the mercury from the fillings causing this, as I never got any pain killers or shots before the drilling.

All through my childhood years, I became a very shy and withdrawn child and developed speach impediments that made me even more withdrawn out of embarrassment. My fellow-classmates thought there was something wrong with me and arranged for me to get counseling against my knowledge. The counseling didn't help.-- I became even more withdrawn as they heaped this negative attention on me.

I continued to have speech impediments of stuttering and talking very rapidly- which kept me from socializing with others into my teen-age years. I felt excess anxiety and self-loathing constantly. I also would feel nausea and vomit at in-opportune moments. Sinus and lung infections -including Bronchitus were common with me.

Reaching woman-hood, my periods were extremely heavy and would lower my immune system to where I would get about one or two very bad flus every year. I was told this is normal for everyone. My periods would last 2 weeks sometimes, and would leave me very anemic.

As I continued through my growing years, I would continue having stuttering problems as well as anxiety and nervousness.

When getting my teeth cleaned, I would again experience the old feeling of dizzy "acid-trip" feelings in my head after leaving the dentist office. Concentrating and studying for tests was an extra effort for me.

As I entered the job market, I would develop strong mood swings during each Menstrual period, where people would think I had something mentally wrong with me. I would always find it hard to contribute in a conversation, because of poor mental recolllection.

As my job entailed answering the phones, I was constantly criticized by my supervisor that I was not able to clearly enunciate the company's name to the customer. Answering the phone with the words, "Liberty Mutual" turned out to be a tongue twister to me. I became discouraged and quit this job after 14 years because I couldnt effeciently say the title of our company without getting tongue tied-- and I was definitely reminded of this during job appraisals.

Moving onto my next jobs, I continued to have anxiety attacks, brain fog, and dizzy spells. This occured more greatly after chewing crunchy foods or drinking alot of hot liquids. I was accustomed to the metallic "gum foil wrapper" taste in my mouth when chewing. I also was accustomed to the electrical charge I'd feel when accidently biting on tin foil. While reading, or concentrating, It was not uncommon for me to feel muscle twitches in my face muscles and other muscles in my body. I assumed this was normal .

When exposed to more chemicals in my workplace while also on Depo Provera Shots, I developed Shingles and Gout within the same year. I was only 38 then. Drinking tons of home blended raw cranberry juice helped with the Gout. Antibiotics helped with the Shingles, but left me with even greater candidas and yeast infections than ever before.

I quit this company and joined one of their competitors. Shortly after I discovered Curezone.com's forums and Russ's Herbal Allure website.

At this time I was feeling strangely bloated with chronic constipation and skin rashes. This led me to do a series of colon cleanses where I discovered I was passing tons of sheep and liver fluke worm in my bowel movements. Passing these parasites during further herbal parasite cleanses along with colon cleansing made the stomach bloat go away, I went down to a healthy weight and my digestiion and immune system improved greatly. Nevertheless, I continued to experience brain fog, and as I lost weight, I noticed I had more dizzy spells than I was used to.

Researching this further, I realized that mercury poisoning was the root cause that led to alot of my ills-- especially the brain fog, dizzy spells and nuerological problems. I also researched into the works of Dr. Hulda Clark, and found that mercury levels in the body kill the beneificial bacteria that fight parasites, and having mercury fillings removed is an important step in preventing further parasite infections. This spurred me on to safely having my metal fillings removed.

Me being a single woman earning only $7.50 an hour, I could not afford to go to a holistic dentist and spend the money necessary for removal of my 8 metal fillings in one visit. I prayed about who to go to, and felt good about a local dentist in my area who was willing to use a rubber dam and high suction removal for all my 8 metal fillings.

I could only afford to have them removed two at a time starting in May 2005 up to September 2005. This ended up helping my body cope through mercury exposure from each filling removal also. Curezone and Herb Allure's forum showed me easy ways to supplement and detox before and after each dental visit.

I learned tips like-- immediately showering and rinsing the eyes out with canned saline solution right after each dental visit. Supplementing with Vitamin C, Algin and Activated charcoal before and after each removal. I found a mercury chelating mouthwash online that I ordered and used as my mouth rinse during each dental visit too.

After my last metal filling was removed, I immediately started chelating with Butcher's Broom herb, Algin, Chlorella, and Activated Charcoal. Food tasted good -- no more metallic taste in my mouth!

The day after my last filling removal, I had an extreemly BLACK bowel movement mixed with dead parasites that morning. I had not been taking any parasite drug or herb, and I believe this was the result of the last metal filling removal giving my gut's beneficial bacteria an edge over attacking parasites or viruses. No more mercury vapor from my mouth was feeding into my digestive system that night of my last filling removal. Parasites thrive in a body full of mercury because it provides a 'safe haven" for them from the good bacteria that would normally kill off thier larvea stages.

My diet consisted of raw fruits and vegetables, raw nuts, raw garlic, raw pineapple and protein powder drinks. I supplemented with all the minerals, including Magnesium, Selenium, Zinc, etc. Three months into my chelating I incorporated Alpha Lipoic Acid into my chelating program.

My health improved and for the first time in my life I actually found I could speak without stuttering!-- and could speak slowly and as normal as everyone else!! This alone was worth my entire metal removal experience. Nevertheless, I noticed that I was gaining weight again as well as developing candidas symptoms again-- especially after periods. I don't know if my menstruation was unleashing more latent built-up mercury into my reproductive organs or not, but I felt the urge to incorporate more Healthy fats into my diet along with my vegetarian eating lifestyle.

Two months ago I began taking Flax Seed Oil, and Oil of Evening Primrose in my diet during PMS, while increasing my calcium /magnesium intake. My moodswings have normalized in only 2 months, and I am experience weight loss of excess weight again. I still think clearly and no longer have chronic sinus congestion. The whites of my eyes are much more whiter now-- I look good at 43 years-old!

I pray that others will come through a cleansing process like mine and experience freedom from man-made poisons that our entire society has been blinded towards.

Lisa
Wyoming, Pennsylvania

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)