Please link to this page using this simple URL:
http://urlbam.com/ha/M001j

My Mercury Story
by Russ

In the mid 90s, despite being atheletic and energetic, I began experiencing various health ailments. These ailments worsened and grew in number year-by-year.

By 2000, I had acquired 17 specific physical ailments ranging from fatigue to immune weakness to constant ringing in my ears. I could only work about 4 hours per day and had to take daily naps. I knew that something was seriously wrong.

I finally stumbed upon the cause of my problems while speaking to a friend about her health issues. She told me she had Chronic Fatigue and had healed herself after 5 years of visiting doctors and getting nowhere. She told me that she had her amalgam ("silver") dental fillings removed one-by-one, as she could afford it, and it had changed her from a bed-ridden state to a normal, working person. She told me something no dentist ever had:

Amalgam dental fillings contain mercury, the world's most toxic, non-radioactive metal.

I started conducting research on the Internet and found that I was not alone. Many other people were suffering just as I was and they had determined the problem was their dental fillings as well.

Within weeks, after spending numerous hours researching this issue, I had my amalgam fillings removed and my life changed forever, and it happened virtually overnight. A few years later, I realized that not only had my physical symptoms gone away, but a number of phobias vanished as well. My relationships improved, I became more social, my memory improved dramatically, and I realize that I was better than I ever had been.

Now, looking back, I realize that I lived most of my life with a number of negative personality traits that were actually caused by mercury. My bad memory, extreme shyness, very low self esteem, fear of commitments (especially in relationships), history of suicidal thoughts and fear of confrontations is now gone, and this change has dramatically improved the quality of my life.

Ironically, the company I started in 1997—the company who's website you're currently on—was started as a result of the research I did while searching for the source of my numerous health issues.

That memorable day in July, 2000—the day my mercury-based fillings were removed—is a pivotal-point in my life. What follows is my story—My Mercury Story.

Story Continues:
http://herballure.com/HotTopics/MyMercuryStory.html

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)