We recieved this e-mail recently and got permission from the author to post it here. It contains a valuable warning.

---

Dear Laura,

I just wanted to email you to congratulat you on your website.

I unfortunately wasn't lucky enough to have found it before my dentist took my fillings out. I was a very fit 30 year-old one minute and was then rushed to hosptial the next. I had no feeling in my legs or left arm, which was spreading to my face and I kept falling over and bumping into things. I was tested for everything under the sun which included lumbar punctures, CAT and MRI scans. The doctors went through a long list of horrible diseases and I was finally told I'd had an MS attack. Luckily, I worked with someone who warned me that it must have been the dental work I had done just before the symptoms started. I thought he'd gone loopy but when I checked, I was able to relate all my syptoms to this. I had had 4 large amalgams removed with no vitamin preparation or mouth protection.

Here in England people are very ignorant about the risks from amalgams and their removal. Where possible I try to inform people but they often think I'm a crank. I now take all the necessary vitamins and have been doing this for the past 2 years. I also found that Chinese medecine was good in the initial stages as it detoxed my liver and brought back the feeling in my limbs.

My only regret is that I have been told that I won't be able to have children for a number of years. If you have any contacts that have had children after having their amalgams removed in the wrong way, I would be grateful if you could put their story on your page. Often we are told what to do to have the amalgams removed properly but not what happens if you have already had them removed badly.

Thanks for listening. If you need any details about what happened to me I have kept a record of dates of removal and symptoms.

Yours sincerely

Vanessa Reilly

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)