News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,751 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,031 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,151 Please HELP!!!
162,155 Open Conspiracy
106,589 History rules
99,060 Symmetry
87,839 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Will my inconsistencies never end? #468
06/03/03 09:06 PM
06/03/03 09:06 PM
Maiden  Offline OP
I cannot begin to express how depressing my experiences have been, hopping around to an endless array of both conventional & alternative practitioners (including medical intuitives) every one of whom is inconsistent with each other.

All the conventionals have said I'm 100% healthy (except for my recent bout with urinary tract infection for which I desperately went to the ER because the last time I'd felt that way, a urologist didn't find anything, nor did the CT scan she sent me for). I mean - it wasn't normal ! I'd get this really irregular bleeding & soreness. Also a heaviness, gnawing pain, & back pain when lying down. Recently the bleeding has abated, since I've been, for the most part, adhering to the candida diet. But I'm still out of whack.

Getting back on-topic, while the conventionals say I'm "healthy" the alternatives all know that I'm not healthy.

But even within that, their conclusions have been inconsistent to the point of driving anyone to insanity. It's such a feeling of instability - not to be on secure ground.

Now, for the latest scenario:

During recent years, I'd feel acute pain when munching on crunchy stuff on my left side. And indeed, medical intuitives confirmed that I may need root canal on my left side.

Furthermore, during this past year, two kineseologists concluded that I have an issue with my teeth. In fact, one of them just sorta waved his arms & said "tooth #5".

I was indignant because that wasn't on my left side which I knew was worst, so I took issue with him. Then a subsequent kineseologist painstakingly went thru my teeth, tooth-by-tooth. And believe it or not, tooth #5 tested as very bad, which jived with the former kineseologist. But the latter kineseologist also agreed that my left side was the worst.

However, all the kineseologists (even besides these two) were inconsistent with respect to whether I have mercury. One said I have mercury & one other metal, he wasn't sure which. The next one said "no, you don't have mercury, but rather lead". Then I went to a so-called "integrative" M.D. who said, "you have silver amalgam" and he put me on a series of silver amalgam homeopathics to be taken 15 seconds apart.

There's much, much more to the story (Russ, I wish I could speak w/you on the phone, because it's way too complicated).

The inconsistency plot thickens:

Just yesterday, I had a panorex taken by my local clinic. I was advised by them that there'd be more chance of cooperation if I'd be referred by my holistic dentist. So my dentist finally agreed to give me a prescription. When the panorex was processed, I mentioned to the clinic's dentist that I'm curious re: his observations of the panorex. He responded that he doesn't see the justification of my dentist prescribing a panorex, because all it indicated was that my left upper wisdom tooth will need extraction. (Interestingly, last year I had my right upper wisdom tooth extracted, and that gave me alot of relief).

He didn't see any infection anywhere. If so, why is it, then, that it still pains me when I munch crunchy stuff on my left side? And it's definitely not the wisdom tooth which hurts, rather #13, #14 & #19.

Frankly, considering my experiences, I don't think that either xrays OR panorexes are accurate!

Getting back to the mercury issue, I'm soon scheduled for a hair analysis. But in addition, I recently was tested via QXCI, which I think is uncannily accurate, since it "knew" about real problems I've had which not one practitioner, either conventional or alternative ever realized about me.

Anyway, the mercury issue appeared on the QXCI printout a couple of times as follows:

Line #12 "Mercury is always a toxic substance"
Line #59 "Composipost dental isode
Line #60 Concern: Hint relative to FOOD POISONING
Line #61 Cause hint: Stress, Heavy Metals (Mercury related)

I'm not sure what all this means.

P.S. it also mentioned tetanus - bacterial infection produces muscle paralysis IDs muscle disease and much, much more. Topping the list were: Africum flower - detoxifier, system tonic, emotional inability to recognize past trauma; Bryonia Alba - wildhops, muscle ache, dryness, irritable, thirst; Water Cross - geopathic stress indicates water flow disturbing energies; Flu Sympton, Angelica - supplies needed vitamins identifies with malnutrition good food; Poconeol nr7 for liver, gallbladder; Lymphatic; Chlorpromazine - depressant actions on the CNS, depamine inhibitor/ALO; Nigersan Atox (excretion) helps to eliminate metabolic & decomposition products; Round Up Insecticide or Herbicide strong toxin to nerves, adrenal & all hormonal production, and on & on.

My problem is, that I didn't go to a qualified QXCI practitioner, so therefore cannot get to the bottom of things. And I don't think a qualified PR is geographically convenient to where I live. But I may eventually go thru the inconvenience anyway, if it means being helped. It can be done remotely as well, but that's less accurate. I'll see...

Maiden
Re: Will my inconsistencies never end? #469
06/03/03 10:46 PM
06/03/03 10:46 PM
M
momto3  Offline
Freshman Member
Hello,
Well you are a lot like were I am, only mine is emotional. Iam desperate. I had 10 years of psych meds starting after I had braces on my teeth. The first episode of depression was after my first filling at the age of 5. It all got worse after a car accident 20 months ago. I had done off the drugs for a month prior to the accident and was feeling great using nutrients.
I am now to the point of thinking if it's not the amalgams I don't know what to do. Even people that are 'into' alternative medicine do not think that the amalgams are my problem. Except of course the Huggins Clinic. I am so desperate for this to work and like you very confused by what everyone is telling me.
Debi

Re: Will my inconsistencies never end? #470
06/04/03 02:03 AM
06/04/03 02:03 AM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
To both previous posts... I feel your pain!

I suffered for several years with growing issues until I found my problem. I searched and searched and for me, it turned out to be the amalgam fillings. When they came out, my life changed dramatically overnight.
Story Here

Anyway, I grew up in a medical family... many aunts and uncles, and almost all of them doctors of one kind or another.

To get to the point, I would say that it might be a good idea to stick to science. I'm not putting down other methods at all. Being in the field of collecting and publishing natural health research, I am aware of how much there is out there. Of course, if you get your info from TV, you will be very mislead into believing there isn't much or any. Not true at all.

I often recommend that people read the book "It's All In Your Head" by Hal Huggins. This is the book that made the decision for me.

This book has information on diagnosing mercury toxicity, which is not easy.

Mercury works differently in different people and Huggins describes diagnosis as a "professional judgement call".

I wish there was something I could do to help. I was getting desperate those final months. I could only work 4 hours a day and risked losing my business, etc., etc. My help came by surprise from an unexpected source. What a blessing.

Finally, I just want to stress that, if you have the amalgams removed, do it correctly. Not doing it correctly can lead to failure of your body to begin detoxing and your symptoms can remain leading you to believe you have not found the solution at all.

I was very tempted to rush to my dentist and have them all taken out. Thankfully, I didn't and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I took a few days to make sure I found the right dentist with proper training and a proper respect for the dangers of mercury.

Make sure you find a properly trained dentist who will take all the precautions necessary to prevent unnecessary exposure and who will perform the proceedure in a way to give you the best chance of entering detox mode. This is very important.

I know people who tried taking a little MSM to see if they got sick. The sulphur can raise mercury blood levels if you have a chronic exposure, like amalgams. Although I really don't recommend this to anybody, it might be useful to provide additional evidence to yourself that this is the source of the problems.

Please take time to read other post on this forum about foods to avoid when you have amalgams.

Wish I could be more help. Please keep us posted.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Will my inconsistencies never end? #471
06/04/03 05:01 PM
06/04/03 05:01 PM
Maiden  Offline OP
Speak of sticking to science, the QXCI is invented by a scientist, Prof. Nelson. See this:

http://www.theqxci.com/about_nelson.html

Also, Russ, I am planning on going with only the best. Thing is, my most stressed organ is my brain. It's clogged by emotional toxins - and I'm afraid that might stand in the way of proper chelation. (Not that I'm holding by that yet, I'm speaking about the future)

During the past months, I've been researching alot, and I think that Andy Cutler's advice regarding ALA chelation would be my best bet - EXCEPT that now I'm worried the emotional toxins might impede the progress of ALA (& I'm afraid of DMPS).

You spoke of other posts re: foods to avoid. I assume you're referring to these:

For years after the removal, you need to be in a mode of detoxing and watching your diet. This means Chlorella daily. Algin a few times per week. Little or NO seafood. No softdrinks. No Nutrasweet. No refined sugar. No caffiene. Lots of water, etc., etc. It is vital you detox carefully and deliberately for a long time after the removal, and have an excellent diet.
In the mean time, you may want to avoid foods containing sulphur as they facilitate the transfer of mercury through cell walls into the blood (taken from Hal Huggins book "It's All In Your Head"). This includes eggs, excessive garlic, MSM, etc.

BTW, you had also mentioned sulphur in egg yolks. But in a google search I saw that egg whites have sulphur. Maybe both? Also, I believe that Dr. Huggins does allow eggs. On the other hand, I believe Andy Cutler advises against eggs.

As for chlorella, according to Cutler, it's a sulphur food & therefore real life has proven it can be dangerous. See this:

http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wE_ePu...HnfkSA6N3FlBIlU8FmR/Mercury-Autism%20FAQ

Maiden
Re: Will my inconsistencies never end? #472
06/05/03 12:20 AM
06/05/03 12:20 AM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Your definitely going to find a mass of conflicting ideas in nearly every area of study. For this reason, I have found it's best to stick to common sense.

I look at the information provided and then make decisions based on what is logical or what seems most logical given the circumstances. This has worked well for me.

Also, I use my personal experience as a reference. For example, I tried taking MSM just after my removal and began experiencing the mercury symptoms again in a dramatic way and even got sick. I stopped the MSM and got better within a day or two.

About the sulphur...

If eggs contain sulphur, and if sulphur enables mercury to pass through call walls, therfore raising blood mercury levels, common sense tells me it might be best to avoid foods with sulphur, especially while the amalgams are still in and soon after they're removed.

In my experience, sulphur made me sick when I was detoxing. Eggs made me feel horrible. Now that it's been 2 years, they don't affect me much. I haven't tried going back on MSM and because my progress has been so positive, I don't feel the need to.

Of course, the context in which I've seen sulphur-foods mentioned is for detoxing. This makes sense. However, if you still have amalgams in your teeth, you don't want to facilitate a mercury detox. If you having symptoms, your blood-mercury level is certainly already too high. At least it would make sense to presume that in the absence of an actual method of measurement.

As I mentioned in my previous post, please don't think I'm talking down about these alternative methods. I am myself a natural health professional. I collect research and publish it in forms readable to regular people. It's just that I've read about some of the more abstract methods and to me, some of them don't make common sense.

Therefore, I have been careful to choose methods that seem logical for my own recovery and I have fortunately been very successful along with my business partner, who's followed the same methods and had similar succes, not to mention other's I know.

It's tough finding answers out there. Especially when we're just now discovering the danger's of amalgams (of course, if you would have told me when I was 10 years old that you wanted to put mercury in my mouth, I would have said that doesn't make any sense).

In the mean time, we have use our best judgement and improvise until an accurate and easily-accessible system of measurement is available to the general public. Thank God I've found my answer! And I'm glad you're sharing your experience on this forum... Trying methods other than the ones I tried. That's exactly what this forum is for. For us to find answers using the helpful experience of others' to guide us.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Will my inconsistencies never end? #473
06/05/03 07:23 PM
06/05/03 07:23 PM
Maiden  Offline OP

As I mentioned in my previous post, please don't think I'm talking down ... It's just that I've read about some of the more abstract methods and to me, some of them don't make common sense.

Therefore, I have been careful to choose methods that seem logical for my own recovery and I have fortunately been very successful along with my business partner, who's followed the same methods and had similar succes, not to mention other's I know.

Russ, I entirely agree about using common sense and logic. Which is exactly why I don't continue to use certain abstract practitioners - AFTER I view their methodology once, and my instinct tells me they're full of hot air, OR I try their homeopathy, or herbs, or whatever for a while - and I don't feel any changes.

I can't know unless I try something, right?

So it's my LOGIC which tells me that Prof. Nelson did create something which quite accurately zeroes in. Because I go according to the stuff I do know about myself, and if it's listed in the results, I know there's a degree of accuracy about the stuff I don't know as well. However, it requires a qualified practitioner in conjunction with it, someone who can interpret the lingo.

Maiden
Re: Will my inconsistencies never end? #474
08/07/03 05:35 AM
08/07/03 05:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered

1) Ensure a good bowel daily (ensure the body release out unnecessary toxic we take in everyday)

2) Cleanse the body (To remove toxic waste and food that had accumulated in our body for years)

3) Detoxification (To make our body, blood etc. clean of toxic)

4) Provide vitamins, minerals, etc. (This is to ensure our body take in necessary vitamin and mineral everyday, and replenish what had lack previously. )

5) Rejuvenate and repairing the cells (laterally repairing our tissue, organ, etc)

6) Have a healthy diet and live a healthy lifestyle

Eat less meat and seafood
Eat less persevered and processed food
Eat less starch, oil, sugar and flour based food
Eat less fry and oily food
Take less coffee, tea and soft drink (gassy drink)
Take less dairy product, ?Only cow drink milk?
Eat more fresh vegetables (of all colors and type) and fruits
Drink more water
Exercise regularly
Think positive
Maintain a stress free lifestyle