CSE Articles Media Events e-Store Online Giving
February 25, 2009 Creation In Common Sense
Evolution: Miracle of Miracles
Daily Devotional
24/7 CSEtv
Join our facebook page!

Article: Evolution: Miracle of Miracles

Watch the Episode

Do you believe that Jesus walked on water? If so, you just might be a Christian. Do you believe that God created that water out of nothing? If so, then you just might be a creationist. Christian creationists have no problem with the concept of a Creator-God who can suspend the laws of nature and perform miracles. Indeed, it is no leap of logic to a creationist to believe that the same God who created all things in our universe is not bound by the very universe He created. If God has created water, surely He can walk on it, He can turn it into wine, and He can part a sea of it to allow His people to walk across on dry land. So does this belief in miracles make us religious? Many evolutionists often hurl this accusation in order to discredit us. Read Entire Article...

Related Resource Offers

15% off! 5 days only!

The Assumptions Behind the Theory of Evolution
$19.95 $16.96
The Truth About Creation & Evolution
$4.50 $3.83
That Their Words May Be Used Against Them
$18.50 $15.73

Testimony

Facebook"I just wanted to say THANKS. Because of you and your presentation... I was able to make a connection and give some teachers some tools for teaching that they had been seeking; and have had an impact on a number of students. It's moments like these that I am truly amazed at how God works through so many different people."   —- Candi, Oregon

Creation Events 2009
Seminar
Pensacola, FL

Seminar
Pensacola, FL

Seminar
Pensacola, FL

Make a Donation

Creation Science Evangelism • 29 Cummings Road • Pensacola, Florida 32503
http://www.drdino.com • 1-877-479-3466 •

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)