News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,751 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,031 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,151 Please HELP!!!
162,155 Open Conspiracy
106,589 History rules
99,060 Symmetry
87,839 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
"This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. #47594
02/19/09 11:47 AM
02/19/09 11:47 AM
T
tuo  Offline OP
Freshman Member
China
I'm a Chinese.and 27 years old. One day,in 2008,Marth,i went and got my fillings removed by a regular dentist because i'd got that malgam is poisonous from the internet.Since there are no no-malgam dentists in China, and at that time i had felt terrible for about 3 years since i had one malgam filling in 2004. I think there are also no no-malgam dentists amost half parts of the counties worldwilde. malgam fillings are still in use as main method in China. Worst of all most of the dentists don't think it's not safe. After getting my fillings removed by a regular dentist ,I felt even bad for the next several month. nightmare,pains on my back,kidney and many other symptoms came out more,it's very hard to stand.I would had amost wanted to get suicided .I resigned from my job as a civil engineer and staying at home for amost a year. But it seems that there is no progress on me.Now i have lost my job,and have nothing to do.I feel hopeless.It has ruined all of my life. Why do they invent this method, useing this material?

Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: tuo] #47595
02/19/09 12:06 PM
02/19/09 12:06 PM
StuartUK  Offline
Graduate Member
Hi There

I truly feel for you because i did exactly the same and i still remember the symptoms i felt after the last filling came out. I felt my head was going to explode. My ears swelled up, i sweated like there was no tomorrow as my body was trying to eliminate the mercury. My spine started to contract. I too lost all my independence and live on benefits(which i use to buy my medicine). The first thing i can recommend you do is change your diet. A low carb, gluten free diet with minimal sugars will be a start. If you've tried chelating with no progress the mercury has probably heavily disrupted your endocrine system. Which means your thyroid, adrenals, liver, kidneys. So all chelating will do is make you feel even more exhausted.

Where abouts are you? I can send you various chelating agents to try(i have them all) maybe there will be one that suits you. Most people here recommend the Andrew Cutler protocol but if the other issues aren't addressed..ie adrenals, candida. You will have little progress.

I know how it feels to be suicidal. Ive been there lately and there are times when i truly wonder when people will ever learn. I visited my dentist monday and mentioned the amazing program that was broadcast Monday night in the UK(it blew the lid off the amalgam industry) and the defensiveness in him was plain to see. Many dentists are simply brainwashed into believing it's safe or they convince themselves. They're deluded people, the same with doctors.

Do stick around on this forum. You are not alone and you'll get all the support you need. Again if you want me to send you some chelating agents let me know.

Love and Light
Stuart

Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: tuo] #47596
02/19/09 01:14 PM
02/19/09 01:14 PM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Hello Tuo,

If there is no progress i recommed that you try a chelating agent like DMSA. But it is important to follow the rules and take it every 4 hours day and night like recommended in the cutler protocol. You can educate yourself about chelation here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/ANDY_INDEX.html

There is a lot of DMSA produced in China but i heard it is often contaminated with mercury! You need to find a good quality brand or maybe you can order from overseas... Does your country allow import of nutritional supplements?

I didn't know that they use amalgam in china... interesting... Are there many people with depression/anxiety problems in your country?

Good Luck...

Jammes Recommends: Try Cutler Chelation.

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

moderate poisoning: 50 Rounds ALA
severe poisoning: 80-150 Rounds ALA
Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: jammes] #47598
02/19/09 01:46 PM
02/19/09 01:46 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Tuo, mercury amalgam dental fillings go back to the early 1800s. around 1840 there was a big dispute about whether mercury fillings were dangerous or not, and the result was that the doctors refused to use mercury fillings, and as a result dentistry separated from medicine.

when I feel the most toxic, I use Triple Leaf Brand detox tea. It has Chinese herbs.

Red Clover (Trifolium pratense)(flowering tops, herb) 160 Milligrams *

Dandelion (Taraxacum mongolicum)(root, herb) 160 Milligrams *

Ginger (Zingiber officinale)(root) 160 Milligrams *

Fo-ti (he shou wu)(Polygonum multiflorum)(root) 160 Milligrams *

Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis)(fruit) 100 Milligrams *

Burdock (Arctium lappa)(seed) 100 Milligrams *

Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis)(root) 100 Milligrams *

Proprietary Blend of herbs: 1060 Milligrams

Lysimachia (Lysimachia christiniae)(root, herb)

Japanese Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica)(flower)

Loranthus (Chinese mistletoe)(Loranthus parasiticus)(leaf, stem) *

Siler (fang feng)(Saposhnikovia divaricata)(root)

Chinese mint (Mentha haplocalyx)(leaf)

Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum aromaticum)(bark)

Lophatherum (Lophatherum gracile)(leaf)

Tokyo violet (Viola yedoensis)(root, herb)

Pulsatilla (Pulsatilla chinensis)(root)

White mulberry (Morus alba)(leaf)

Isatis (Isatis indigotica)(leaf)

Duckweed (Lemna minor (Spirodela polyrrhiza))(root)

Perilla (Perilla frutescens)(leaf)

Phellodendron (Phellodendron chinense)(bark)

If you are not already taking Red Clover,Dandelion,Ginger,
Burdock, and licorice root, then perhaps you should consider taking these. They are good for detoxification and quite safe.
Eating raw garlic might also help. Eat just one section after a large meal, chew it well, and drink plenty of water after eating it.

If you can get chelating agents(alpha lipoic acid or DMSA) then you might want to research the Cutler protocol for chelation with one or both of these. ALA is probably much less expensive than DMSA, and ALA is necessary for removing mercury from the brain.

Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: JK98] #47607
02/19/09 07:34 PM
02/19/09 07:34 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Note: You must NOT use ALA too early in the programme, as it is a brain chelating agent. Blood/tissue levels of mercury MUST be reduced first. Either by waiting it out (for months) or using DMSA.

Then, once levels are reduced, ALA can be used to start reducing organ mercury (brain included). If you use it too early when blood/body levels are still high, you risk the ALA taking that mercury up into the brain with it.

Please make sure you read carefully about the Cutler protocol before rushing in using either of those chelating agents, so you know how to use them, or you can risk moving mercury around wildly and possibly making yourself worse in the process.

You can start by having a read here:
INFORMATIVE POSTS BY ANDY CUTLER

And for testimonies in relation to this protocol? You can read here:
CUTLER PROTOCOL TESTIMONIES

I am very sorry to hear of your pains, but this is not abnormal following amalgam removal and certainly if you have had your amalgams removed by a regular dentist without proper protection, then you would have been exposed to a large/acute amount of mercury vapor. Which would have poisoned you.

I can only repeat what StuartUK has suggested to you by starting with getting rid of sugar, wheat/gluten and yeast products out of your diet. Many people with mercury poisoning can have a yeast overgrowth inside their body called "candida". This can make things much worse for you, so you will be wise to get rid of the foods that make things worse.

Consume enough protein foods like eggs and meat and enough animal fats like butter - as these are very helpful and protective in mercury toxicity.

Rid your diet of ANY fish (which contain mercury) and that includes wheat, because wheat is treated with mercury fungicide. believe me, sugar and wheat/gluten and yeast are for many, three main dietry enemies and for me, they were a cause of poisoning almost in themselves.

Diet alone can help a person feel better, but it can take a few weeks. And once you start, you may feel worse at first as a certain amount of toxins are sure to come out. Please bear with this process, as can make you feel much better once it is over. Try not to cheat on the diet and consume any sugar/wheat/gluten/yeast.

You need to chelate/detox the mercury out of your body, but I would give your body a chance to respond to the diet (if you decide to do it and I hope you do). Because it may make you stronger and healthier and better able to detox the mercury. Hot baths, exercise etc, can also help with the detox of mercury through the skin.

Supplements can also help support you and increased antioxidants/minerals are very important as mercury depletes them severely. Vitamin C, E and selenium maybe helpful to you. But be careful, as increasing antioxidants alone can increase the power of detox and you may find your symptoms increase. So start slowly and see what you can cope with.

Chelation is in the end, the only real cure to this condition and I suggest you try and get hold of DMSA to start with. And follow the Cutler protocol.

Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: Bex] #47615
02/20/09 11:19 AM
02/20/09 11:19 AM
T
tuo  Offline OP
Freshman Member
China
Re:StuartUK.
Thanks for your help.To be honest,I also need help.
I suppose in China ,people had malgam filling and got prombles on their bodies, at least half of them didn't know what happened on themselves. Some of them went to hospital to see doctors,but the doctor also can not find the point and don't konw what to do. So they just went on keeping suffering. Once I heard about that a man nearby having malgam filling got proplems on his body,so he went for doctors all over China for amost 2 years,big citys,like Beijing. Even the famous doctor of the best hospital didn't know what to do.The doctors said it's difficult to say and never see this before.I looked for imformation about Amalgam poisoning on the Chinese website,most of them say it's safe, and i also saw many others already having amalgam fillings also look for imformation about Amalgam poisoning on the internet ,they also got the same answer. There is few imformation about Amalgam poisoning, No websites like www.herballure.com provide specilal imformation. That's not to say the amount of people that got Amalgam poisoning is small,On the contrary,the amout is big,at least the amount is the same as the USA. Because they just don't know what happened and the only thing they can do is keeping suffering to die. Few of them can read English,looking for relative imformation on the overseas internet. To this degree,i'm luck to find website:herballure.com.
Recently I got a idea that I want to open a special Blog to translate some imformation about Amalgam Filling and Mercury Poisoning to Chinese form this website. So those people in China can get some useful things.
Now i'm back to you. But the problem is i'm in China and you are in the USA. I'm afraid that it's is not very convenient for you to send you some chelating agents considering the distance. My family also don't understand what happened on me. But when I found this website ,I felt i 'm not alone. Anyone get Andrew Cutler's PDF book Amalgam Illness,i need it.email: ciworm@163.com.

Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: tuo] #47616
02/20/09 11:42 AM
02/20/09 11:42 AM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Tuo, do you think the chinese government would try to censor you if you made a blog? I think they might since you would say Amalgams are bad while they say amalgams are good. I have read about the chinese government censoring the internet when people say things that are different than what the government says.

I'm sorry you are suffering tuo, and it may take a while but you can get more healthy and live a happier life if you follow Andrew Cutler's protocol.

Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: tuo] #47679
02/22/09 09:47 AM
02/22/09 09:47 AM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Tuo,

We may be able to send a book to you. The Amalgam book is copyrighted, so I don't think you can get it in PDF form.

http://herballure.com/Products/AmalgamIllness_DiagnosisAndTreatment/index.html

I believe that mercury poisoning is the cause of a larger percentage of disease on this planet than any other single cause of disease, and I believe most of it is deliberate.

I operate this forum, and if I can help you in any way to reach the Chinese people with this message, please let me know. We could even put up a Chinese forum on this subject.

You could perhaps translate articles and information and I could help provide you with a website, blog or other resources if they are not convenient for you. Just let me know.

Best of luck to you.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: Russ] #49445
04/17/09 11:24 PM
04/17/09 11:24 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Wow... Many Norwegians also don't read english good enough.. especially the senior people, they allmost don't understand english at all..

And the info on the net in Norwegian is bullshit info like as with the Chinese info.
There are sites as "the pocket doctor" (translated), and sites like wrongdiagnosis.com, but in Norwegian... But these sites are "pro common medicine".. Online docs with "answers"....

So i tend to tell people that suffer... go on... read.. take responsabilty for your own health and life.... read.. but by all means read in english as the Norwegian net is so small compared to the english spoken net, and that there really is no valuable info in Norwegian on the net...

Anyway. this falls on deaf ears.... F**** sheep!! Not worth saving...

btw.. I have been tossing around a thought about learning Chinese for some time now... not really, but just had fun with the thought..
As i thought that we english speakers missed out on a lot of ancient Asian knowledge.... However.... As i suspected for some time now... Asia is infiltrated too... sadly...

The yellow race... one of the most advanced and high ones.. and probably one of the oldest... it's a shame that the western world reached the Chinese empire just to destroy it with western ways...

I have the greatest respect for Asian people.. generally.

btw... it shocks me to read that many people are complaining about impure imported Chinese herbs... and supplements...

hmmf...

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: BluSky] #49446
04/17/09 11:35 PM
04/17/09 11:35 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
btw... messing with Chinese and Thai country firewalls and proxies is dangerous..
Also to counter the gov with political incorrect info..

I'we read that in Thailand you could get life in prison or get the death penalty just from bypassing the national firewall with proxy tools like TOR (The Onion Router), it's an IP tunnel that makes you surf the net from other countries.. So if a site is blocked in one country, one can use that software.. but it's slow... and as i said.. WARNING.. using it in Asia and getting detected could mean death or prison for life..

off topic here... but... well.. in parallel to the topic anyway..

Anyway... getting to info, and getting info out in Asia in generall can be dangerous in my mind....

Be careful tuo!

however as Russ said... if i understood correctly... a Chinese section here on the forum..... would put you (tuo) and others.. (users) in a much safer place i guess.. Thats if "they" don't track down the moderators..

One has to be careful (not quite paranoid) but careful.. especially in Asia.. as i'we read...

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: BluSky] #49447
04/17/09 11:38 PM
04/17/09 11:38 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
So IF "they" should block sites like Herb Allure in your respective counties good people... then TOR is the answer... HOWEVER... if needed.. take caution and judge if it's worth the risk or not..

Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: BluSky] #49448
04/17/09 11:43 PM
04/17/09 11:43 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Originally Posted by Ole

btw... it shocks me to read that many people are complaining about impure imported Chinese herbs... and supplements...

as i thought ancient and modern Chinese medicine was perfect or near perfect...

But.... corruption is everywhere i guess... frown

Re: "This disease is HELL on earth".That what I'm taking about. [Re: BluSky] #49449
04/17/09 11:48 PM
04/17/09 11:48 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
It must be Asian folk medicine that i'we heard so much good about... or "alternative" old cures and remedies.... which most western "alternative" stuff is currently based upon...

hmm.... confused... somewhat... I tought Asian medicine was perfect...

F**** corruption!