Please link to this page using this simple URL:
http://urlbam.com/ha/M002O

Victoria from British Columbia: My Mercury Story

Thank you Russ for your fantastic and enlightening article which hit home this morning, God answers prayer. I had a mouthful (12 in all) "silver" amalgam fillings removed after one cracked last May and I was playing with that tooth with my tongue for months before I had enough money to see a dentist to fix it.

He mentioned perhaps I should look into getting my other fillings replaced, it would look better (cosmetic reasons) but I thought no, too expensive, besides maybe he just wants to make more money off his patients. He never mentioned how dangerous the mercury in the fillings was. Why not? I don't know.

When I finally got all these fillings removed in February/March of this year, I started the "roller coaster ride" you're talking about, and yes, oh yes, what a ride! At first I ate too much cilantro (cilantro/romaine lettuce smoothies every day) which mobilized the mercury but didn't bind it to anything to get it out of my system so it recirculated and my colon and stomach suffered the consequences (stabbing lower back pain, bloated abdomen, crazy symptoms, I was scared).

Then I began 1/2 hr daily infrared sauna treatments to sweat the stuff out of me--expensive at $20 per session but after two days I could feel the incredible difference and I kept going--please recommend infrared sauna to anyone else who is on that rollercoaster ride to recovery.

God bless you Russ and thank you for sharing your story. It is greatly appreciated. I e-mailed it to all my friends and people I know to whom it might help--too many people are on Ativan and Prozac etc. to manage their depression and anxiety and fibromayalgia etc . . . let's help them get to the root of the problem--which is right under their nose (literally)!!!

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)