News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Itching and boils on skin. #48557
03/15/09 11:49 AM
03/15/09 11:49 AM
C
Cleft_Asunder  Offline OP
Reno, Nevada
I had to quit the Cutler protocol (100mg ALA every 3 hours, day/night) because the ALA is causing the skin on my back to break out in large boils, and small sharp "pimples" on my face, not to mention my skin gets very itchy/red every few hours. I'm currently taking just 100mg in the morning + a detox bath once a day.

No doubt this is mercury being excreated through the skin, but I'm wondering if there's any way to remove this mercury. Obviously, sweating from exercise would be the ideal choice, but what about algin or certain herbs like oregon grape root?
See the thing is, I have a bunch of Japanese chlorella. Isn't that the same as algin? The problem is that chlorella gives me the same symptoms as ALA, and so does cilantro. I need something that clears blood mercury.

I also started taking 1 tbs of bentonite clay at night. I have read this removes mercury.

Thanks in advance.

All your struggles beneath your disguise
Drink from the reasons that hold you alive
'Til we're safe from the wounds of desire and pain
You must rise from the mounds of desire and change
Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #48558
03/15/09 12:07 PM
03/15/09 12:07 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"I had to quit the Cutler protocol (100mg ALA every 3 hours, day/night) because the ALA is causing the skin on my back to break out in large boils, and small sharp "pimples" on my face, not to mention my skin gets very itchy/red every few hours. I'm currently taking just 100mg in the morning + a detox bath once a day. "

100 mg of ALA every 3 hours is a large dosage. One needs to build up to that. I started with 50 mg of ALA every 3 hours, then found that I needed to back down to 25 mg every 3 hours. I suggest that you wait a few days, then try doing a round of chelation using 25 mg of ALA every 3 hours. After successfully completing 2 rounds of this this 3 days on 3 off, then you could try using 50 mg every 3 hours, and stay at that dosage for a month or more. If you want to, you could add 25 mg of DMSA every 3 hours to your regimen.

Taking one dose a day of 100 mg ALA could make you much worse. Stick to dosing every 3 hours, with 3 days on and 3 days off.
your skin problems might not be from mercury, but from candida. Candida might overgrow greatly during chelation, especially if you eat plenty of sugar or alcohol.

How long ago were your amalgams replaced? How many did you have?

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: JK98] #48561
03/15/09 12:36 PM
03/15/09 12:36 PM
C
Reno, Nevada
I had 8 fillings, 1 was very deep. I removed those 4-5 years ago. During that period, I barely did any chelation. I also had vaccines, and when I was about 12 I played with the mercury of a broken thermometer.

Mercury and candida are linked so saying that my skin problems are due to candida is the same as saying it's due to mercury. I should probably try a low 25mg dose every 3 hours, or maybe 50.

Thanks.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #49116
04/04/09 03:08 PM
04/04/09 03:08 PM
StuartUK  Offline
Graduate Member
Hi Cleft. ALA is very strong and i come out in boils too not to mention my candida gets x20 worse. Algin does have a different action than Chlorella. I don't get the same symptoms i do with it. It backs up my bowels a lot though. If you're going to do ALA start at a VERY low dose..ie 6.5mgs every 3 hours. You can go that low. 100mgs is a massive dose.

Interesting you mentioned vaccines as i believe these things are which truly messed me up.

As for candida i got mine under control by using Formula SF722 and drinking Pau Darco tea. Those two are fantastic and have helped me immensely. Im actually gaining weight for the first time in years and im eating less!

To clear blood mercury i would use DMSA. If your liver and kidneys cant handle it then ALA is the best at the frequent dose. To mobilise mercury cilantro is awesome but use it sparingly. I find cilantro is very good at mobilising mercury from the tissues.

Finally i believe ive spoken to you on the David Icke forum!

Peace
Stuart

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #49118
04/04/09 11:02 PM
04/04/09 11:02 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Originally Posted by Cleft_Asunder
I had 8 fillings, 1 was very deep. I removed those 4-5 years ago. During that period, I barely did any chelation. I also had vaccines, and when I was about 12 I played with the mercury of a broken thermometer.

Mercury and candida are linked so saying that my skin problems are due to candida is the same as saying it's due to mercury. I should probably try a low 25mg dose every 3 hours, or maybe 50.

Thanks.
GOOD LORD you have had it all when it comes to Mercury it seems, all the hazards which oontain it you have had it seems.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Sean] #49518
04/20/09 07:37 PM
04/20/09 07:37 PM
C
Reno, Nevada
Tell me about it. Also, sometime before I was 5 years old, something was given to me at a Romanian hospital that messed me up. I think it was a mercury containing vaccine. So I had a lot of vaccines. Fock.

Last edited by Cleft_Asunder; 04/20/09 07:40 PM.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #49521
04/20/09 09:56 PM
04/20/09 09:56 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
I didn't get boils as such, but I got pink rashes with welts come up. This happened upon heating up from bathing/exercise and was encouraged even further when I took anything that moved/removed mercury.

There were times I was covered from head to toe (literally) in mercury rashes. It was awful. But it was one way that the metals were coming out of me and probaby took at least some weight on my internals.

Let us know how you go on smaller doses of ALA. But certainly, if your body wishes to expel mercury via the skin, that may continue. I found that quality vitamin C powder (containing bioflavanoids) and selenium encouraged this to happen more also. Though it usually only happened upon heating up, the increase in antioxidants intensified it. Which was probably a good sign considering over time I was improving. DMSA helped though. As I was obviously still toxic in areas that DMSA could reach and I didn't feel I was ready for ALA at that stage.

Eating well, exercising in moderation, hot baths (with epsom salts or a mix of bakng soda and sea salt), increased antioxidants with quality vitamin C, E and selenium (and probably more supplement support as Andy suggests), and of course proper chelation with DMSA were very helpful to me to clear extracellular mercury. However, it is not enough. Organ mercury must eventually be removed with ALA - but never too early if blood/tissue levels are still too high or ALA will carry it across into the brain. And never isolated/sporadic dosing. It must be used every 3 hours around the clock. Andy has had dealings with people who have used it incorrectly - and he's warned STRONGLY against it.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Bex] #49523
04/21/09 12:23 AM
04/21/09 12:23 AM
C
Reno, Nevada
Yes, I'm following the cutler protocol using ALA, but I'm switching back to DMSA as the blood mercury is too high. Yes, I do take algin now but I'm not sure to what extent it's helping. I also have kelp and I speculate that kelp does a better job than pure algin. I get minimal rashes, but I do get really itchy on the legs in particular. EXTREME itching sometimes.

Great info btw. How long did it take you to recover?

Last edited by Cleft_Asunder; 04/21/09 12:25 AM.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #49525
04/21/09 03:22 AM
04/21/09 03:22 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Cleft,

Let us know how the DMSA goes for you. It'll be interesting to see if you get symptoms from using it. If not? Then yeah, you may need to shift back to the ALA. You can use both by the way, as the DMSA can sometimes help with side effects.

I never took anything to really aid with the rashes or suppress them. I actually encouraged them to intensify because I knew it meant more toxins/metals coming out. It was a good indicator to me when they got worse and I knew things were happening. It also got me feeling better faster too I'm certain of it.

I didn't get the chance to recover Cleft. I was healing very well though, and was REALLY starting to enjoy life and be happy, but it wasn't to last long. Just when I started healing and noticing big improvements in my mercury condition, I got hit with some kind of serious infection (virus/bacteria, not sure) that seriously affected my immune system. If that was not bad enough? I then got much worse following dental work (tooth extractions). and since then, nobody has been able to really figure out what exacty went wrong. All the healing stopped from that point on and I was no longer responding to detox efforts. I didn't even get rashes anymore. I could not even sweat properly and trying to made me very ill and overheated.

It was like everything was suppressed and I was no longer actively healing/detoxing mercury. So my time of improving came to a standstill almost. And I then had to deal with a very new and in a way, worse set of problems.

The only thing that has managed my sickness these days has been a very strict diet regime. One slip on the diet causes a complete relapse, which then takes me 2 months or so to recover again. So my immunity is in very bad shape. Even worse than it was with just mercury poisoning. HOwever, I believe the years of being poisoned with mercury was no doubt a cause or contributing factor as to why I was suseptible/vulnerable to these later things occuring and remaining.

I am considering doing some ALA at some point. I have tried DMSA, but no longer get symptoms. I have tried ALA, but I don't get symptoms either, apart from flaring of yeast (which may well be a sign of still contained mercury). Problem is, my body does not respond properly to detox and this is where the problem is. Whereas once it responded dramatically. So there is a big difference in my condition.

However, before the virus and tooth extraction - I'll give you a quick low down. I had the last of my amalgams out by 1997. I was very ill from the last removal, as I swallowed the removed grains of amalgam due to negligence on the part of the dentist and assistant. From then, I went home and had tremors and headaches and crying. A doctor gave me some high dose DMSA, which I took without following Cutler's protocol (as I had not yet heard of it). Luckily I was not on it for long and it did appear to clear a bit of mercury at the time.

I did not more chelation from that point on, because I didn't feel "too" bad and was also very ignorant of stored mercury. I had no idea of the future issues it would cause by leaving it there and doing nothing about it.

By about early 1999 all hell broke loose. The stored mercury began to shift and i have no idea what set it off, but this is something Cutler has mentioned. They call it the second phase of suffering. When stored mercury starts to dump back out (or leak out) and fill a person up. It is like being repoisoned. I was alarmed and thought I was being poisoned again and started blaming my replacement materials - because I didn't understand what was happening to me. All the re-testing and even replacing some "suspect" composites did NOT help me. It was the mercury!

Then in panic, I went to a doctor who I believed knew what he was doing. He didn't. He gave me a DMPS IV push. This was to test me for mercury levels. Unfortunately, only ONE sample of urine was taken. So whilst the DMPS IV certainly took its toll and shunted stored mercury all over the place, barely anything went into the urine at that point. So the testing showed hardly any mercury. I was then no longer "believed".

Hair testing showed similar results - very low levels. Come to find out, this can be a serious problem. It can show retention toxicity. Such a person who shows obvious signs of mercury toxicity, but low levels on testing are the toughest patients to cure, because they are not pushing the mercury out into the hair/urine properly. So low levels of mercury do not always give a true indication and can be misleading.

So I was on my own pretty much playing around and taking all kinds of things to try and get this mercury out of me, since the DMPS had pushed it everywhere, it didn't take much to set off detox reactions from taking further products. One was chlorella, which often caused such extreme responses, that I'd wind up a mess on the floor screaming. Though even ordinarily, I would spend most of my days salivating uncontrollably/excessively and would have to lean over a bowl or the toilet or a sink. My face would puff up from the pressure, but I simply had no control. I went through many hankies a day and would often by lying in bed. I would cry, salivate and then I'd get this amazing clear patch and I'd feel heaps better, before the next lot would build up again.

So the mercury would continue to try and come out and my body could not handle it properly, so the only way was out throught skin, and tears/saliva. that is how I've always excreted most toxins. I cannot seem to do it any other way.

This went on for a long time before I discovered Cutler's protocol. I think around the year 2000 is when I started on Cutler's protocol. And by around the year 2002 - 2003 I was well on the road to recovery - or so I thought. I certainly FELT increasingly good. people remarked on the change in my appearance too, so it wasn't just the inside, but it showed on the outside.

But unfortunately right after that, I got the virus and then the dental extraction, which all tipped my health into a chronic state, which as I said, has not enabled me to continue the process of healing that I had been before. Everything came to an abrupt standstill around that time. But again, I wish to try ALA again soon and will report on what happens.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Bex] #49532
04/21/09 11:39 AM
04/21/09 11:39 AM
C
Reno, Nevada
Hmmm, a tooth extraction. I have seena chart once where every tooth was related to a certain organ or part of the body. That's something worth looking into. I wonder if placing any type of filling on any tooth results in the related organ to become weak, or diseased, in addition to mercury poisoning. The whole fillings thing is a joke. When I had a diet change, all my cavities healed. Teeth heal, and to place even composite fillings on them will probably lead to problems.

Also, what about the mercury you said you ingested? If so, the body would stop allowing chelation because it would only make your situation worse, harvesting mercury and redistributing it back into the brain. Something like that.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #49540
04/21/09 07:43 PM
04/21/09 07:43 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Cleft,

The problem of tooth extraction is also related to the development of cavitations. This usually occurs because most dentists do not remove the periodontal ligament after they remove the tooth. It's left there. This is a cause of dead pulp, which hinders healing in the area and encourages instead potent bacteria.

In someone with a normal immunity, they maybe able to hold this in place. In others, it may become systemic and become a cause for chronic illness. Many dentists no doubt won't acknowledge this issue or cause - similar to the denials about amalgam.

The other cause is when they use a vaso-constrictor anaesthetic. This restricts blood flow to the area and is supposed to prolong numbing and make it more effective. It also contributes to a lack of healthy circulation and apparently to the formation of cavitations and even deadening of teeth eventually.

So the hole in the jaw after a tooth has been extracted should fill in with healthy bone. It cannot do this properly if a ligament is sitting there or the circulation has been hindered severely enough.

Yeah no dental material is ideal. Only our own enamel is! That's wonderful that your cavities have healed after diet change. Good for you! At least that's some extra weight off your immunity.

No, i don't think my swallowing of amalgam hindered chelation. I chelated fine after it and for years.

It was the virus and tooth extraction that changed everything and stopped progress and respones to detoxes properly. Possibly it's just made me overburdened/challenged to gather enough strength to assert itself and throw up proper healing crisis that lead to improvements. It's more about trying to keep things in some form of stability really.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Bex] #49541
04/21/09 09:14 PM
04/21/09 09:14 PM
C
Reno, Nevada
Hmmm, I would seriously look into this and get back to us because what you're saying about the slot in your jaw not having grown back raises suspicion. Check which tooth was the one extracted and see if there is a corilation to poor organ function. Right-click, save to desktop and zoom in on it.

Click on any teeth to see what they relate to:

http://www.secretofthieves.com/tooth-chart/tooth-meridian-03.cfm

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The picture at the right is said to show relationships between teeth and organs throughout the body. According to its promoter (Roy Kupsinel, M.D., of Oviedo, Florida): "each tooth is related to an acupuncture meridian that in turn is related to various organs, tissues and glands in the body on this particular meridian. Thus, a problem with disease in or about a tooth may reflect with a problem elsewhere. An example: Tooth # 19 is related to L-4/L-5, the low back or lumbar vertebrae." As evidence of this relationship, Kupsinel claims that he had a root canal in tooth #19 as a teenager and a ruptured disc at L-4/L-5 in his 60s.

The chart to the right, which is posted by a naturopath who sells "homeopathic hormone rejuvenation kits," purports to show relationships between the teeth, spinal vertebrae, endocrine glands, and other organs. According to the the naturopath: "There is an endocrine relationship to teeth, therefore, we must develop conscious awareness of our dental health. Endocrine and other health issues can be caused by the following conditions: root canals, crowns, incompatible dental materials and cements, periodontal health, mercury (silver) fillings, dis-similar metals, abscess, cavitations, TMJ problems and more." Similar charts are used by "holistic" and "biological" dentists.

Such charts may be related to making false diagnoses, failing to make appropriate diagnoses, removing teeth or amalgam fillings unnecessarily, and prescribing irrational products.

Last edited by Cleft_Asunder; 04/21/09 09:20 PM.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #49542
04/22/09 12:01 AM
04/22/09 12:01 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Thanks for that Cleft. I clicked on some and I'm not certain because the symptoms I get are varied and appear to be related to immunity and gut. Which the virus could also be a part of.

I have been tested on EAV (voll testing) by one of the top doctors in New Zealand who deals in mercury toxicity and other dental toxicities. He detected dead pulp in the lower left side - which is cavitation. Interestingly enough, the very area he detected as containing "wet gangrene" was the very area that I had dental work done on and got very ill right afterwards and have never recovered.

However, when I had xray and a cavitat scan done, it showed cavitations in the UPPER jaw, not so much the lower one. Yet those wisdom teeth were removed MANY MANY years ago. It did not however indicate a clear problem with the lower areas, so I am stumped as to what is going on.

I have no clear evidence then which area is responsible and I cannot really find a dentist to clear out every ex wisdom tooth site to make sure. This mean surgery! If I can, at some point, I may try and get hold of an oral surgeon to do it. Somebody recommended a guy to me, but even then he may ask for proof and if there isn't enough, he may not wish to do this operation.

Something is definitely wrong. I was bad enough with the virus alone, but got even worse after the lower wisdom tooth extractions. Yet there was also another dental job done at the same time, which was a replacement of a composite. So I don't know which is the cause of hidden bacteria from dead pulp from which dental work. Because it was the lefthand side that the composite was done on and the wisdom tooth removed when I got very sick after it.

I feel there is indeed a hidden source of bacteria which is further hindering immune response, which is why I believe that my detox came to a standstill and I no longer carried on with the healing I had prior to all this.

It's overall still quite a mystery. It seems there are multiple issues working at once, setting eachother off and making the other worse.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Bex] #49543
04/22/09 12:10 AM
04/22/09 12:10 AM
C
Reno, Nevada
Well that's terrible to hear, but it sounds like your teeth are the problem. Are you taking any herbs for the bacteria infection? There are also certain anti-viral herbs like pau' de arco. It's hard for me to really suggest anything due to the complexity.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #49544
04/22/09 12:34 AM
04/22/09 12:34 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
No, at present I'm not taking any herbs. I've heard cat's claw can be of help, but again I also find that I tend to react very badly to certain products and sometimes the reaction can last weeks.

I'm not sure at the moment if I want to take any new products. I have reacted very badly to a probiotic in recent months and since then, my condition has been more difficult. So even stuff that works well for others and benefits them, can adversely affect me.

I'm not sure why, but it could be combinations with whatever possible potent bacteria I have sitting in my mouth which makes reactions at times, quite violent. E.g. a garlic supplement sent me into the emergency with agonising gut cramps, yet there was nothing they could do to help. It took 6-7 months to recover. Then it happened again, because I didn't believe it could be the garlic afterall. So i stupidly repeated the incident. I had to go through it all over again. Yet I can handle "some" garlic in natural food form.

This is why I'm wary of trying other products. I never know what is going to happen. Again, this was NEVER once the case before these things came onboard.

Thank you for your suggestion though.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Bex] #49549
04/22/09 02:39 AM
04/22/09 02:39 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
6 or 7 months Bex? I have had bad reactions and it takes a day or two of not taking it to recover fully, I can't imagine that long to recover from something that did not agree with me! THANK GOD I don't have it that bad, prays for you.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Sean] #49550
04/22/09 02:55 AM
04/22/09 02:55 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Sean,

Yeah, it took that long. I don't know why or what happened, but that's how long I suffered with pain. Though it gradually improved over that time, it was just awful.

I imagine it must have shunted toxins/metals into the gut or something and/or perhaps combined with them or present bacteria to give a more toxic reaction. DMSA did help a bit when I used it, so I imagine some metals must have gotten pushed into there too or something. Not sure.

Yet I'm ok with consuming garlic as a food.....well sort of! I guess the supplements contain it in another potent form and something that is highly risky for me in my condition.

Thanks for the prayers!

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Bex] #49557
04/22/09 11:59 AM
04/22/09 11:59 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"No, at present I'm not taking any herbs. I've heard cat's claw can be of help, but again I also find that I tend to react very badly to certain products and sometimes the reaction can last weeks.'

Cat's claw made me feel very sick. I suggest avoiding it. I also sometimes get a strong reaction to garlic powder, although the reaction to garlic seems like more of a healing/detoxification reaction even though it does sometimes make me feel quite uncomfortable. I used to eat raw garlic, which is even more potent than garlic powder. I am also using cayenne powder and curry powder. Those seems to be helpful. I put those on my food.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: JK98] #49558
04/22/09 12:15 PM
04/22/09 12:15 PM
C
Reno, Nevada
I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through Bex. I wish there was something I can do. What I would consider is getting your teeth healed properly. That's probably where the problem is.

As for raw garlic, I can't really eat it as it chelates mercury too fast. It's a sulfur food, but then again I don't have that reaction with onions. If I eat garlic, I will start getting boils on the skin. I suppose one can do raw garlic using the cutler protocol.

Also, I bought this concentrated 7-berry blend, and the anti-oxidants give me the same reaction. Very powerful.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #49589
04/23/09 08:03 PM
04/23/09 08:03 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Cleft,

Thanks!

Well, getting these things addressed is easier said than done. Tests do not always show everything. And even if surgery is done, there are no guarantees things will heal properly and often they have to be done more than once. Some people can get even worse. Some get better. Some stay the same.

It is also not definite as to what and where exactly the problem/s are. Contradictory or unclear results.

Yes, garlic if you have high mercury (particularly blood mercury) can bounce the mercury around alot faster, which can increase the risk of redistribution/damage. It depends how a person handles it. I was unable to really use it much once my body started dumping mercury. I used to take garlic supplements when I had amalgams and didn't notice a problem. In fact, it made me feel better.

Yet, after they were all removed, and once my body started actively dumping the mercury? Then I found garlic far too strong and it mainly mobilised the mercury in me. Chlorella much the same.

Yet some seem to do quite well on foods like this. Others do not and they can in that case, be quite harmful.

I can't handle berries or anything now because my candida situation is much more severe, though apparently goji juice is very good for the immune system and a great provider of antioxidants etc. I can attest to that, at one point I was taking it and I felt MUCH better. However, once candida got alot worse post antibiotics, I could no longer tolerate it as much. So I had to stop.

Thanks for the warnings JK on the cat's claw. I have heard a few before too. Though I can hear it can also be wonderful if the person tolerates it. It is very difficult to know how it would be for me. Not sure if I'm going to take the risk.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Bex] #49590
04/23/09 11:01 PM
04/23/09 11:01 PM
C
Reno, Nevada
You mentioned that you were on a very specific diet. See the thing is, I don't trust candida diets and stuff like that. I used to post on the curezone forum, and the candida forum has so much questionable advice. Very few, if any, people cure their candida to the point where they can eat like a normal person. The main problem is that they don't notice that thier candida most often corolates to mercury poisoning, nor do they consider that their candida diet might be causing more harm than good.

Probably the only sound candida diet I have found is the SC diet because it actually provides sound nutrition. Conversely, the typical candida diet starves the individual in the name of starving candida. What about the food as medicine --what about the building blocks?? Diet is a double edged sword. On one hand, restriction takes the burdon off and allows your body to heal, but on the other hand, not providing your body with a balanced diet results in non-healing due to lack of building blocks. The typical candida diet, often times eliminating even meat/eggs et cetera, results in the individual getting worse. They start to develope allergies due to their restricted diet while the "experts" cheerlead that those are "detox symptoms." You can easily say anything is a detox symptom and get away with it!

So my point is this: The main medicine for the body is food. Restricting your diet may cause you to feel good at first, but prolonged restriction is starvation, and your body's ability to heal is compromised because it has no building blocks to work with. I read some new research (google it) about how people with peanut allergies were cured by administration of small doses of peanuts over time, gradually increasing the dose. The body gets allergies from eating too much of one food, and also not eating it at all, at least that's what I've been led to consider.

I ran into Russ saying how he's on 100 supplements. Okay, first off, I don't believe anyone can physically ingest 100 types of supplements unless they weight over 300 pounds. And second, even if they could, they would be doing more harm than good. The body takes supplements from food. You throw in the food, it does the rest. By supplementing, you are screwing everything up because you can't do half as good of a job compensating. The body is more intelligent than the mind. Instead of supplementing with selenium, brazil nuts are a far better choice. Fiber? Fruits. Beef contains loads and loads of minerals nad nutrients. Supplements are a waste of money, except for, baking soda, iodine and salt, and water. Also, epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) which is cheap.

Last edited by Cleft_Asunder; 04/23/09 11:03 PM.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #49592
04/24/09 09:17 AM
04/24/09 09:17 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
You mentioned that you were on a very specific diet. See the thing is, I don't trust candida diets and stuff like that. I used to post on the curezone forum, and the candida forum has so much questionable advice. Very few, if any, people cure their candida to the point where they can eat like a normal person. The main problem is that they don't notice that thier candida most often corolates to mercury poisoning, nor do they consider that their candida diet might be causing more harm than good.

The candida diet saved my life more than once. Each time, due to the combined toxicity of not only mercury, but also excessive yeast levels (which release their own toxins and alcohols), I was well on the way to ending my life. I was so toxic, I could barely function.

Once I got on a candida diet, or at least a loose one when I first began - I went through a detox, to which symptoms intensified at first. I even smelt as the toxins were coming out. After a few weeks, I felt like a new person. Even though I still had amalgams at that time and was still mercury toxic, the diet reduced yeast, reduced overall toxicity and allowed me to feel and even look FAR better. I was happier, my depression lifted, my anxiety lessened and I could fall asleep again and wake up at reasonable hours.

All because I gave up toxic white sugar, wheat/gluten and yeast products. I cannot honestly see how this can be possibly bad. These products can cause havoc in certain people and turn their lives into a nightmare like they did mine. Giving them up was the BEST thing I EVER did.

I do not think of it as a candida diet alone so to speak. I think of it as a diet that builds immunity and reduces toxins as well.

On top of this, it is known that candida methylates mercury and makes it even more toxic. I believe personally that candida basically overloads the gut and liver with its own toxins, adding to the mercury and poisons every system of the body, including the brain.

Yes, mercury maybe the cause and certainly getting rid of the reason for candida is essential to a cure for candida. However, remaining in further toxic misery, whilst one removes their amalgams and goes through years of detox is unnecessary if they can reduce their misery by treating yeast at the sametime.

Plus, mercury is not the only cause of excessive candida and not all causes are known. Again, why leave candida as it is, only to create sometimes DANGEROUS side effects and increased toxicity? This makes no sense. I am far from the only person who has benefitted from excluding sugars/glutens etc.

Conversely, the typical candida diet starves the individual in the name of starving candida. What about the food as medicine --what about the building blocks?? Diet is a double edged sword. On one hand, restriction takes the burdon off and allows your body to heal, but on the other hand, not providing your body with a balanced diet results in non-healing due to lack of building blocks. The typical candida diet, often times eliminating even meat/eggs et cetera, results in the individual getting worse. They start to develope allergies due to their restricted diet while the "experts" cheerlead that those are "detox symptoms." You can easily say anything is a detox symptom and get away with it!

I do not agree. Not only did it not starve me, but I was able to once again absorb nutrients from foods. I started eating healthy foods and I even began to find my nails growing back. My eye sight improved, my hair thickened (after it had been thin and falling out), my skin lost it's blemishes and became smooth and clear. and of course all the other improvements like energy, further tolerance to exercise etc etc. The list goes on.

I have been both overweight with candida and underweight. Both times the diet balanced my weight out to normal. I would not consider that giving up sugars, glutens, yeast and sometimes high carbohydrates is starving oneself, as there are other foods available to eat and often without the toxic stuff, your body absorb alot more nutrients and functions better.

I'll say this, that when I was not on a candida diet - it did not matter what healthy foods I ate, I got little to no good out of them because I was so toxic.

The typical candida diet does not exclude meat and eggs. Most include them because they are protein and therefore low in carbohydrates. What most do exclude is sugar, yeast, gluten products and if one has it severely enough, they may also need to exclude or restrict natural high carbs in fruit, lactose etc.

My diet consists of nuts, seeds, acidophilus yoghurt, meats (chicken, beef, lamb, liver etc), eggs, butter, natural fat on meat, low carbohydrate vegetables etc. I don't consider I am starving myself of nutrients.

So my point is this: The main medicine for the body is food. Restricting your diet may cause you to feel good at first, but prolonged restriction is starvation, and your body's ability to heal is compromised because it has no building blocks to work with. I read some new research (google it) about how people with peanut allergies were cured by administration of small doses of peanuts over time, gradually increasing the dose. The body gets allergies from eating too much of one food, and also not eating it at all, at least that's what I've been led to consider.

Which is what the candida diet does. It works by excluding toxic foods and including healthy ones. Yes, some are more restrictive than others, but if a person is suffering SEVERE yeast it maybe necessary, at least for a time to be more strict.

I am eating the same foods daily. I have yet to develop an allergy to any of them. My problem is not allergy, my problem is a lowered immunity that is unable to keep yeast levels in healthy balance. Therefore, feeding that yeast allows them to flourish, further impacting my immunity and increasing toxicity of the gut, liver, brain, and everything else. If I do not do this diet, I get MUCH MUCH worse. It also takes me about 6-8 weeks to start recovering after a cheat. That's how much damage candida has done and does to me.

The only reason I'm more restricted these days is because of the virus and other issues that have further lowered immunity. Once upon a time, I only had to give up sugar, gluten and yeast. I was able to eat fruit, vegetables, meat, eggs, yoghurt, nuts, seeds, potatoe chips, carob, honey, rice cakes, the whole thing. And I'd still be on that same diet, had I not been burdened with the virus and other things. But things sometimes change.

I don't expect I'll be able to stop this diet unless/until the underlying condition is cured. Therefore, in order to reduce my misery and control certain symptoms, this, at least for now, is all I have. It helps me to live. Why would I wish to languish in bed, crying daily and wanting to die because of not treating candida? Which is exactly what was happening to me beforehand.

I ran into Russ saying how he's on 100 supplements. Okay, first off, I don't believe anyone can physically ingest 100 types of supplements unless they weight over 300 pounds. And second, even if they could, they would be doing more harm than good. The body takes supplements from food. You throw in the food, it does the rest. By supplementing, you are screwing everything up because you can't do half as good of a job compensating. The body is more intelligent than the mind. Instead of supplementing with selenium, brazil nuts are a far better choice. Fiber? Fruits. Beef contains loads and loads of minerals nad nutrients. Supplements are a waste of money, except for, baking soda, iodine and salt, and water. Also, epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) which is cheap.

I cannot be certain about this. I have wondered it also.

But again, we must consider something. The early picking, spraying and shelf life of our foods has degraded them. So are we getting all we need merely from food alone anymore? All these things have robbed our foods severely, so it is highly unlikely that we are getting the proper nutrients from our foods as we once may have.

Consider also, poisons like mercury deplete them even further and actively also. Essentials like antioxidants etc, are used up far more. In my active mercury toxic days, a simple supplement package of vitamin C powder with bioflavanoids and selenium made such a dramatic impact, I was suddenly pushed into detoxing. From this alone, I began to notice some difference in my condition. Evidentally, my body did well on extra antioxidants at that time. Long term? I cannot say. Now I don't even know if it helps or not, because my body doesn't respond like it once did before this virus and tooth extraction/s.

What about possible protection from increased antioxidant intake? Would they not also help protect a person from exposures a bit more?

I am not sure if they help me or not at this point. I have just given up my multi vitamin/mineral powder, because I have found it contain maltodextrin (which is corn starch and high in sugar)....but not only that, i don't know if it's helping me or not. I know increased iodine has, but not sure about the rest. I don't know what to do at the moment. There is little point if paying out all this money for supplements winds up creating imbalances down the road and does little to really help anyway. I'm off everything at the moment, but feel I may need some fish oil or something as I have no fish in my diet (I refuse due to mercury and my reactions).

I think under normal circumstances, food is really all we SHOULD need, but oh how they have degraded the quality of our foods and how they have poisoned us! So can supplements sometimes help? I wish I knew the answer. Apparently yes for some. I think SunshineP on here went off his supplements and felt for certain that he had deteriorated off them and felt better again when on them.

If I could loosen up this diet and include more foods? I would do so. I have tried to do so. I cannot. At this time, my body is in no state to cope with that. Even consuming fruit or too much fruit, or eating a high carbohydrate vegetable is enough to relapse for me. It isn't fun taking 6-8 weeks to recover again. At this time, I dont' have much choice to stick to this diet. I make up for it by consuming substantial meals and I have no issue consuming good fats either. They have helped me too I believe.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Bex] #49593
04/24/09 10:01 AM
04/24/09 10:01 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
I had to quit the Cutler protocol (100mg ALA every 3 hours, day/night) because the ALA is causing the skin on my back to break out in large boils, and small sharp "pimples" on my face, not to mention my skin gets very itchy/red every few hours.

I think you need to lower the dosage.

I'm currently taking just 100mg in the morning + a detox bath once a day.

This is a very bad idea IMO. You will shift metals in your brain if you are taking single doses.

I have a bunch of Japanese chlorella. Isn't that the same as algin? The problem is that chlorella gives me the same symptoms as ALA, and so does cilantro.

Chlorella can meake you horrobly permanently worse and algin doesn't do anything.

I need something that clears blood mercury.

Sauna can do this. DMSA does it but you need to take it every 4 hours or it will send mercury in your brain.

Jammes Recommends: Try Cutler Chelation.

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

moderate poisoning: 50 Rounds ALA
severe poisoning: 80-150 Rounds ALA
Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: jammes] #49597
04/24/09 10:39 PM
04/24/09 10:39 PM
C
Reno, Nevada
Sorry bex, didn't mean to sound so opinionated. I will get back to you when I have more time. Too much computer makes Cleft a dull boy.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #49598
04/24/09 11:32 PM
04/24/09 11:32 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Cleft_Asunder

Probably the only sound candida diet I have found is the SC diet because it actually provides sound nutrition. Conversely, the typical candida diet starves the individual in the name of starving candida. What about the food as medicine --what about the building blocks?? Diet is a double edged sword. On one hand, restriction takes the burdon off and allows your body to heal, but on the other hand, not providing your body with a balanced diet results in non-healing due to lack of building blocks. The typical candida diet, often times eliminating even meat/eggs et cetera, results in the individual getting worse. They start to develope allergies due to their restricted diet while the "experts" cheerlead that those are "detox symptoms." You can easily say anything is a detox symptom and get away with it!

I agree alot on the supplements, I would rather eat Dulse flakes than buy isolated Iodine or something else that will mess me up over time. I also take the Blackstrap Molasses daily (Organic) which is loaded with Potassium, Iron, Calcium etc., very good stuff there! I am convinced those are better than any supplement I have taken isolated, which only work for so long. I also like Probiotics and systemic enzymes, your digestion is key when absorbing your minerals as you know already from curezone. Do you use the Kelp or Pickling Lime he talks about? I have not reasearched enough on the lime to speak on it, I have it but haven't used it yet. The epsom salts made me feel really weired and dehydrated, even a pinch of it (Citrate works better for me). I agree on the diet long term and other things, they might work for a while and suppress the symptoms but thats about all it does IMO. I never did the diet nor needed it, infact I did better on certain things than any diet as far as Candida goes (Threelac worked, Primal defense has too somewhat). If it works for Bex thats cool, it keeps her afloat and well enough to live with it I guess. Everyone is different on diet and things, I found the molasses and stuff like taht worked for me better than Supplements though, it saved alot of money too.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: jammes] #49599
04/24/09 11:40 PM
04/24/09 11:40 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by jammes
I had to quit the Cutler protocol (100mg ALA every 3 hours, day/night) because the ALA is causing the skin on my back to break out in large boils, and small sharp "pimples" on my face, not to mention my skin gets very itchy/red every few hours.

I think you need to lower the dosage.

I'm currently taking just 100mg in the morning + a detox bath once a day.

This is a very bad idea IMO. You will shift metals in your brain if you are taking single doses.

I have a bunch of Japanese chlorella. Isn't that the same as algin? The problem is that chlorella gives me the same symptoms as ALA, and so does cilantro.

Chlorella can meake you horrobly permanently worse and algin doesn't do anything.

I need something that clears blood mercury.

Sauna can do this. DMSA does it but you need to take it every 4 hours or it will send mercury in your brain.

Yeah Chlorella can make some worse as you said but I did very well on it for years and even before the tooth was out, why do some do well on that and others not I am trying to figure out? I think the Algin also helps in your gut as well as absorbing metals right? It does something because some feel better on it and use it as the cornerstone for their detox, it would stop redistribution right? What about using the Algin and the minerals and the ALA at different times? Would that hurt?

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Sean] #49600
04/25/09 12:48 AM
04/25/09 12:48 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Here is another post to read on alkalizing minerals and metals, good stuff.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=805861

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #49617
04/25/09 08:10 AM
04/25/09 08:10 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Sorry bex, didn't mean to sound so opinionated. I will get back to you when I have more time. Too much computer makes Cleft a dull boy.

lol, it's ok Cleft, I think it's great to have an opinion - but I didn't take your post as being "opinionated". I think hearing "candida diet" can indeed sound like it may starve a person. But when you consider what the person can eat and if they make sure they do, then indeed I think it can still be healthy. Perhaps limited yes, but sometimes there is little option if one cannot function properly otherwise.

Perhaps in some cases it can get to a point where they start demonising almost everything - even down to meats and eggs. If that were the case, I think I'd have almost nothing left to consume.

Thankfully I take little notice of those types of extremes, but I eat what I know suits me. What I used to get away with, I now don't. If my situation changed? Then I'd include more foods as soon as I could. Because I think fruit and grain is a part of natural diet and I'm simply not getting them, nor am I able to tolerate them! Which is annoying to say the least.

I'd keep challenging myself too, but problem is, when it takes me 8 weeks to recover after a food challenge...one is not so inclined to repeat it wink

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Bex] #50129
05/13/09 06:49 PM
05/13/09 06:49 PM
C
Reno, Nevada
Hey Bex, are you eating carbohydrates from grain sources? For example, rice, quinoa, millet et cetera. Because the symptoms you describe are exactly the same as that written in the book Breaking the Vicious Cycle. I have similar symptoms but not nearly as bad as yours.

You said you showed improvement by eliminating white sugar, wheat/gluten, which proves you have a serious infestation of your colon. Eliminating white sugar, wheat/gluten will never cure you and likely you will just get worse, and that is what happened to me. Those are only part of the food source of the unfriendly bacteria in the colon. What happens is that you are unable to digest complex carbohydrates (disaccharide 2-sugar molecules).

Impared digestion of dissacharides.
Malabsorbtion of disaccharides.
Bacterial overgrowth.
Increase in bacterial by-products and mucus production [in the intestines, causing malabsorbtion]
Injury to small intestine. [malabsorbtion of nutrients]
And the cycle goes back to Impared digestion of dissacharides.

I read this book yesterday and I was thinking about your problem, and even Russ's and of course mine. Mercury plays a part in this, but given that Russ and you have already gone through chelation and now you can't even do that(!) it seems quite reasonable to consider the information in this book. You two don't sound like you're making any progress, and that's a problem.

So far I have been doing it for 4 days, and the skin on my face and head (which one could call dandruff) is emensely improved. My skin isn't going through massive shedding cycles and is almost normal. After 10 years, I finally found out something that makes sense (other than mercury poisoning, which is only part of the story). I remember that the Chinese relate the face to the small intestine if I recall correctly. I have always had malabsorbtion problems since I was a kid due to a terrible high sugar diet + mercury. Because my face is improving, I see that as a sign that my GI tract is improving. I am experience other positive improvements...

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Vicious-Cycle-Intestinal-Through/dp/0969276818

http://rapidshare.com/files/215373315/Breaking_the_Vicious_Cycle_10th_ed_by_Elaine_Gottschall.rar

Last edited by Cleft_Asunder; 05/13/09 06:54 PM.

Re: Itching and boils on skin. [Re: Cleft_Asunder] #50133
05/13/09 10:47 PM
05/13/09 10:47 PM
C
Reno, Nevada
So what came first, the chicken or the egg? It's easy to think that everything is mercury related, but in my opinion, I think it was a poor diet high in sugar and low in nutrients and proper balance that resulted in a takeover of bad bacteria and yeast which resulted in a compromised immune system. Due to cavities, amalgam fillings were thrown into the mix plus vaccinations, which put a nail in the coffin in terms of immune system recovery and therefore no hope of recovery from pathogens.

In the book, it describes how intestinal health is related to mental health. Children with autism were cured or well improved after following the SC diet. Scizophrenia was found to be an intestinal disorder related to bad bacteria (E. Coli I think it was) unlike depression, and they were cured of it on the diet. Mercury chelation is incomplete. The holistic view needs to take into consideration the GI tract. I currently believe that the SC diet in combination with cutler chelation is the proper course of action.

In addition, the MMS (miracle mineral supplement) seems to be promosing, as it boosts the immune system drastically, unlike coloidal silver which is more hype than results. I have never experienced anything interesting with coloidal silver.