I found this online in an article on how to detox after a vaccine. Prevention is the best cure -- which is DONT get the vaccine if possible- but with our current government upcoming socialized medicine system changes coming-- ala Obama... , we will probably have mandatory vaccinations as is being proposed in France.

The military will be involved if the WHO organization overhypes this Swine flu into a pandemic(catagory 6) They already have it to catagory 5 last I heard.
(Give me a break!-- the only people who have died from this were those with underlying health problems. The ordinary influenza kills 33,000 people in general a year but this Swine flu has only killed 310 or so. Should that be a Pandemic?)

If there is ever mandatory --at gunpoint-- vaccination, it is best to be prepared and detox before and after the innoculations.

High amounts of Vitamin C taken before and after the innoculations will help the body's immune system withstand the assault of injected toxins and influenza strain into the blood stream. Also Beta Carotene taken daily will help the immune system as will making sure to get enough sleep during this time. Eating raw garlic and onions will also help as will taking Butchers Broom herb to clean out the blood stream.

Here is the article I copied -- and I will have to find the link to this to repost for you all:

"Because there are so many different toxins in vaccines, most people want to know how to detoxify their body afterwards, if they are forced to take the flu vaccine. So I contacted George Foss, a well-known nutritional supplement formulator and former general manager of Kayser’s Nutrition Center, and asked him what natural methods for detoxifying from flu vaccines he’d recommend.

George recommends taking NAC, along with Chlorella, Silymarin, Vitamin C, Oscillococcinum, and Colloidal Silver.

NAC, i.e., N-acetyl Cysteine -- a sulfur-bearing amino acid which binds and removes mercury and other metals found in vaccines from the body; also breaks down toxic substances in liver; available at local health food stores or through internet sources.

Chlorella – (use broken cell wall Chlorella); major all-around cellular detoxifier and cleanser; available at local health food stores or through internet sources.

Silymarin – i.e., the Milk Thistle herb, a well-known liver protector and detoxifier (take as directed on bottle); available at local health food stores or through internet sources.

Vitamin C -- 2 grams/day (adults) for immune support and for chelating metals used in the vaccines; start taking several days before vaccination if possible, and for at least a week afterwards; available at local health food stores or through internet sources.

Oscillococcinum – a homeopathic remedy that eliminates unwanted flu and flu vaccine symptoms; this is the #1 flu medication in France; it provides significant symptomatic relief from the trauma to the body caused by the flu and flu vaccines; it is carried online by CVS Pharmacy at www.CVS.com – use their online search engine to find it.

Colloidal silver – For adults, take two ounces per day, minimum, for immune support, and to inactivate any viral fragments from vaccines that contained the weakened virus; take it for at least several days before and for at least a week after taking a vaccine. (Children should not take more than two teaspoons full per day.)

You can purchase colloidal silver at health food stores or online. Or you can make your own colloidal silver for about 36 cents a quart (rather than paying $30 for a tiny four-ounce bottle in health food stores), by obtaining a high-quality Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from TheSilverEdge.com.

If you cannot afford a colloidal silver generator right now, you can make an emergency batch of colloidal silver by following the instructions on this web page.

Hopefully, the current flu scare will not reach the point where the government feels it necessary to order mandatory vaccines. But if it does, by using the above supplements you’ll enjoy significant protection against toxins and other nasty chemicals and substances (not to mention viral fragments) found in that toxic soup known as the flu vaccine. Best of all, everything mentioned above is completely natural."

Start getting these things now and stock up in a little cooler. Store in a dry place.

Mike Adams also mentions the 5 important things to have on hand in the event you get this stupid manufactured flu from the shots themselves:

"Top Five Anti-Virals
Anti-Viral #1 - Super ViraGon

My favorite liquid anti-viral product remains Jon Barron's Super ViraGon - a potent combination of garlic, olive leaf extract (a powerful anti-viral!), onion, ginger, zinc and other nutrients. I keep this in my own emergency supply of natural medicine.

It's available from www.BaselineNutritionals.com for a very fair price (order five for the best discount).

Anti-Viral #2 - Fitura PowerImmune

The PowerImmune anti-viral tincture offered by Fitura (www.Fitura.com) combines organic Echinacea, Cat's Claw, Shiitake Mushroom, Olive Leaf and many other ingredients (all organic). This is another "medicine chest" product I keep in good supply. It's also good to travel with. I personally take a dropper full of this product each time I board an airplane.

Living in Ecuador, this is also a "first aid" product I keep with me in the Valley of Longevity. Of course, if a pandemic were to strike, I would just go to my garden and eat all the natural anti-virals located there, but if I'm caught traveling -- or I need an extra boost of herbal concentrates, PowerImmune is one of my top choices.

Anti-Viral #3 - Lomatium Dissectum

This product is the "secret" anti-influenza herb that very few people know about, even in the natural health industry. The root of the Lomatium is perhaps Mother Nature's "perfect" anti-influenza herb because its anti-viral action is combined with a respiratory clearing action that's especially useful for dealing with the secondary infections caused by many strains of influenza.

The indigenous American Indians grew Lomatium and used it as medicine. If you live in the American Southwest (or other dry, hot climates), you can probably grow this medicine, too. It might be one of the best investments you can make in your own health defense, because herbs that are growing in your yard are always more potent than herbs found in bottles.

If you can't grow it, of course, you'll need to buy it. Here's one recommendation of an existing Lomatium tincture:

Nature's Answer has a 1-ounce tincture that's available at Vitacost.com for a ridiculously good price (http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Ans...). This product will probably be wiped out of inventory shortly after this special report goes public, so get some of this quickly if you want it in your natural medicine chest.

Anti-Viral #4 - HerbPharm Virattack Compound

Speaking of Lomatium, HerbPharm offers an herbal tincture that combines it with St. John's Wort (also a powerful anti-viral), lemon balm, olive leaf and other powerful anti-viral herbs.

This is a superb combination. It's really, really powerful in defending against influenza infections. Vitacost offers it at nearly half off the retail price (http://www.vitacost.com/Herb-Pharm-...).

I definitely recommend getting some of this. You might also wish to check your local health food stores to see what they have in stock. During a pandemic, I can practically guarantee you won't be able to find any of these medicines, because people will engage in "panic buying" of these natural anti-virals. It's smart to have a few on hand now, before the next pandemic strikes.

Anti-Viral #5 - Olive Leaf Extract

One taste of real olive life extract and you'll be convinced: This is powerful stuff! The best-known phytochemical in olive leaves is oleuropein, a very potent antimicrobial medicine that also has natural anti-viral properties.

Your best value on a standardized extract, in supplement form, is the NSI brand from VitaCost (http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Olive-L...). I personally like the liquids better (http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Ans...), but the taste is a big turn off for most consumers. If you're not into chugging really bizarre-tasting liquids, go with the capsules instead.

Ideally, your best way to have this medicine nearby is to grow your own olive trees. To make the medicine, just gather leaves from the trees, wash them, add them to a large container of water and boil it into a concentrate. This liquid can be consumed internally or used topically. Seek the direction of a naturopathic physician, of course, before consuming this internally, and be especially cautious if you are pregnant.

The shelf life of most of these natural medicine products is about 1-2 years. That can be roughly doubled by refrigerating the products (highly recommended).

NEXT PAGE: Yet more anti-viral medicines for protection during a pandemic...
More Anti-Virals
Honorable mention anti-virals

In addition to the top five I've already mentioned here, there are other antiviral products and nutrients worth mentioning:

• Nascent Iodine - (www.IntegratedHealth.com) - Offers additional protection against infectious disease while supporting your thyroid gland.

• Amazon Herbs - The Amazon Herb Company's numerous products from the Amazon rainforest are also, in their own ways, powerful anti-virals. Even their Zamu juice is a good choice (as it contains Sangre de Drago) for protection against infectious disease. Cat's Claw (Una de Gato) is also a powerful antiviral, and it's available in numerous Amazon Herb products.

• Probiotics - Virtually all probiotics will boost your defenses against infectious disease. Scientific research has even shown that probiotics directly reduce the risk of contracting H1N1 swine flu. You can find probiotics at your local health food store. Read more here: http://www.naturalnews.com/026265.html

• Wildcrafted oregano oil - (www.P-73.com) or (http://www.vitacost.com/productResu...) - This is a phenomenal wildcrafted oil with too many health benefits to mention here. It's extremely useful as a first aid product, too, and can help your body heal more quickly. (It's also known to be very useful for topically treating spider bites and insect bites.)

A related product, also available from Vitacost.com, is called OregaRESP (http://www.vitacost.com/North-Ameri...), which is an extremely potent encapsulated form of oregano oil. (Just open this bottle and inhale, you'll be floored!)

Stay Alive
Hopefully what you've noticed in all this is a very important pattern: If you stay informed, you will stay alive!

The No. 1 killer of people in the next great pandemic will be, without question, ignorance of natural medicine. Those who don't know about these natural anti-virals will literally die of ignorance, while those who understand the incredible healing power of Mother Nature's medicine are far more likely to survive.

But it's about more than survival: It's also about independence. When you use natural medicine to boost your defenses, you are no longer dependant on doctors, hospitals and conventional medicine to provide you with medicine. So instead of being a victim to the military medical establishment (because the military will be involved in the distribution of vaccines, trust me...), you can instead remain independent and self-reliant.

It is this self-reliance that scares the power mongers who run our world. The last thing they want is citizens taking charge of their own health and refusing to function as slaves to Big Pharma.

I hope you found this report informative and valuable. Stay informed and you'll stay alive during the next pandemic.

- Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, editor of NaturalNews.com"

He also mentions that if you juice grass, (without the pesticides) even grass has natural antiviral properties. So does Dandilion--especially the Dandilion root, so don't weed kill off your dandilion! Who cares what the neighbors say if you have these pretty yellow flowers in your perfectly manicured lawn!

Other anti-viral, anti-influenza herbs are:

Cat's Claw
Astragalus
Garlic
Lavendar (spray in the room and use lavendar essential oil)
Eucalyptus (spray in the room and use as an essential oil)
Elderberry
Blueberry
Blackberry
Raw Citrus--organic
Apple Cider Vinegar
Manuka Honey
Cinnamon
Raw Honey
MSM-- which is naturally found in fruits and veggies- and will detox the body from lead-- Good to know even with air pollution and chemtrails.

What NOT to eat or drink if you are forced to vaccinate is anything with Yeast, sugar, corn syrup, Aspartame, Splenda, white processed flour, alcohol and beer.

The only alcohol you could probably benefit from is elderberry , or Blackberry wine-- or home-made concord grape wine-- which will boost your immune system and act as an anti-oxident. The alcohol preserves the properties of the fruits.

Refined sugar lowers the immune system drastically. Raw Honey- especially Manuka honey- is actually naturally anti-bacterial and has even helped heal wounds and burns. Get yourself 3 jars of this now- it will keep if you store it. If it crystalizes, just place the entire jar in a bowl of hot water--and it will liquify again.

If you are forced by gunpoint to have a vaccine, then prepare your body ahead of time by doing a week of colon cleansing right before and one week afterwards.

Colon Cleanse herbs and foods:

Prunes and Prune Juice
Alot of Water daily-- make SURE to get 6-8 glasses of Spring or distilled water
Cascara Sagrada Herb (works wonders and is gentle on the colon)
Senna (use sparingly as this works, but can stress the colon)
Psyllum Husk ( take with plenty of fluids or it will bulk up in the colon)

Activated Charcoal will also help detox as will ALGIN. Algin (Sodium Alginate) is from seaweed and it sponges up mercury so well that it is
reccomended to take along with Chlorella when detoxing from mercury fillings (after the fillings have been removed) Algin is even good to take if you still have mercury metal fillings in your mouth as it will sponge up the excess mercury vapor on a daily basis if you take it daily for the rest of your life.

I purchased some bottles of Algin at www.naturessunshine.com-- for about $12.99 a bottle of 100 capsules. Noone else seems to sell it, but if you can't find it, THose Seaweed supplements have a certain amount in them, so you may want to look into gettting a bottle of seaweed type supplement. Spirulina is good too.

To prepare yourself nutritionally -- I would start getting organic juices. Get a juicerator and start juicing your own veggie drinks and fruit drinks. It will boost your immune system incredibally and may even prevent that Gullian Barre paralysis that is associated with the Swine Flu vaccines.

If you are not into juicing, then start stocking up on Organic juices. I reccomend Knudson juices. An herbalist I knew told me that was the only brand that he reccomended because they don't kill the juice by over-pasturization. the properties are still there. THe best is to juice your own juice, but second best is to drink their brand , he said.

Last but not Least-- start putting this entire overhyped Influenza Swine Flu before our Heavenly Father -- a wise man prepares, but a wise man also looks to the Hills-- where his Help comes from.