15 Year Old Spends 45 Days in Hospital Due to Mercury Poisoning from Amalgams

My 15 y.o. son, Kj, was mercury poisoned from amalgams (silver) fillings.. He was perfectly healthy until 3 days after implantation of his fillings. He now has a very aggressive, severe and fast paced lupus, kidney disorder and peripherial neuropathy that almost left him paralyzed.

After 8 months of hospitals, doctor visits and a trip to an out of state hospital, he was finally treated with chelation therapy for mercury poisoning. The night chelation therapy began and for many weeks prior, KJ was unable to roll over in bed alone, stand, walk, use the bathroom alone. His nerves were too poorly damaged. KJ was literally, almost paralyzed. The very next morning after chelation began, KJ was able throw his legs out of bed to stand on his own with the assistance of a bedside table.

This remarkable change is documented in his medical records!

Please contact me to discuss this issue. I am a concerned mom. This is an important health issue because the FDA is preparing to classify amalgams. The ADA lobbyists are fighting against a class III classification so that the manufacturers don't have to prove safety. SAFETY HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN AND THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T MEET THAT BURDEN! Dentist would rather continue to put poison in our mouths than know for certain whether their product is safe.
The majority of American citizens. 9approximately 75%) are unaware of the mercury content in amalgams. Why? Money? Amalgams are cheap and covered by insurance.

My son K.J is believed to be the first person in America treated for mercury poisoning due to amalgams in a "conventional" osteopathic hospital. Most citizens have to go to "alternative" homeopathic doctors. These visits are very expensive and usually not covered by insurance. Although homeopathic doctors are often correct in their diagnosis, they are not generally respected by osteopathic doctors and hospitals.

Where does the Obama administration stand on this issue? Do they know that it took the ADA almost 100 years to admit that amalgams leaked mercury into our lungs, blood streams, fetuses of babies? This scientific evidence was discovered in 1882 by Eugene Talbot and admitted in 1984.

If our governement is expecting the American Dental Association to come clean and admit that the mercury is now causing citizens harm, then they are mistaken. They have no incentive or motivation to do so. The economic impact to dentists ( approx. 66% of them) is far too grave.

The evidence to prove that amalgams are dangerous is abundant. If there is uncertainty, then the FDA should lean toward the side of caution. According to the MSDS, amalgams should not be used in mercury sensitive patients. I have spoken with many people. No one knows whether or not they are mercury sensitive.

As the law stands, we currently hold hair salons and cosmetologists to a higher standard than Dentists. When someone visits a salon for their first perm or hair color, salons conduct a patch test to determine if there is a sensitivity to any of the chemicals. Cosmetologists are concerned about allergic or other reactions to their clients as described by the manufacturers of their products.
Dentists appear to show no concern for their patients. There are no tests for sensitivity. This was my son's first filling and there was no patch test or any sensitivity test for a chemical that would enter his blood stream for the rest of his life. They didn't even consider that it would enter his bloodstream at a higher rate due to his teeth grinding.

I don't want another child to suffer as Kj has. He now has a lifetime illness and physical scars that he will see for the rest of his life. Mercury poisoning from amalgams is real.

Feel free to google Freya Koss. Misidiagnosed with lupus and multiple sclerosis, Freya was the victim of mercury poisoning!
There are many victims if the FDA took time to search. Just google and you will find. What you will not be able to find are the misdiagnosed victims who are unaware of why their disease is behaving strangely. Doctors do not look for mercury poisoning from amalgams. Many of them do not know that they are 50% mercury. We should be ashamed of that fact alone.

How many people in America have unexplained illnesses? May mercury poisoning from amalgams account for some of these illnesses?

Please contact me. This subject could help save many children from my son's fate. I am prepared to discuss this issue fully and open up his medical records for review. Although I am not an MD, I am educated, a veteran and an articulate mom capable of understanding scientific research.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)