News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,751 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,031 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,151 Please HELP!!!
162,155 Open Conspiracy
106,589 History rules
99,060 Symmetry
87,839 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. #50677
06/03/09 09:29 PM
06/03/09 09:29 PM
patman75  Offline OP
Hi everyone. Great site and forum, I have been reading much the last few weeks and I have a few questions. Sorry for the background info but it should help with the questions.

I will be removing my first quadrant in 2 weeks and it will take me until August to remove all 8 fillings.

I have Ulcerative Colitis (Irritable Bowel Disease) and eczema that I have been controlling it for the last 1.5 years with a very health and nutritious diet along with supplements (probiotics, omega3 fish oils, antioxidants/flavoniods and calcium). I’m now on ½ of the medications that I was on before and in remission. My current diet is very close to the Candida diet and I did the Candida 100% when I first started my healing with the help of a nutritionist. Candida is no longer a problem for me. I still feel that something is holding me back. I had my water tested and found copper, zinc and barium so I now drink distilled water. I had my blood tested and found 5ng/ml of mercury. After reading too many medical research papers on Immune System dysfunction and mercury I knew my fillings had to come out. I found a dentist that will uses all the correct protocols. I also had my blood sent out for IGG testing for which composite material to use for my replacement fillings.

So my questions…

1. Should I use composites or porcelain? I have read mixed info on this.

2. My blood work showed 5ng/ml of mercury so does this mean the mercury is mobilized? My antioxidant supplement has alpha lipoic Acid (and a bunch of other good stuff) and I eat a lot of garlic, eggs and a lot of veggies.

3. My nutritionist is recommending a mercury detox from Dragon River. Does anyone have any experience with them? I saw that Dr. Mercola has recommended it. Here is the link and site http://www.dragonriverherbals.com/pdf/detox.pdf http://www.dragonriverherbals.com/

4. I found a doctor that will go with DMPS, but I think I leaning toward going with the herbal route since the herbal route has been great with me in the past. Or should I got with DMPS?

Thanks in advance for all the help.
Pat

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: patman75] #50694
06/04/09 08:00 PM
06/04/09 08:00 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi everyone. Great site and forum, I have been reading much the last few weeks and I have a few questions. Sorry for the background info but it should help with the questions.

I will be removing my first quadrant in 2 weeks and it will take me until August to remove all 8 fillings.

Hi Patman,

Welcome to the forum smile

Glad to hear you've made the move to remove your amalgams. Good idea to get things done slowly too. Exposure during removal increases markedly as I'm sure you're aware. I assume you are having them removed by a biologic dentist with the expected protection?

I have Ulcerative Colitis (Irritable Bowel Disease) and eczema that I have been controlling it for the last 1.5 years with a very health and nutritious diet along with supplements (probiotics, omega3 fish oils, antioxidants/flavoniods and calcium). I’m now on ½ of the medications that I was on before and in remission. My current diet is very close to the Candida diet and I did the Candida 100% when I first started my healing with the help of a nutritionist. Candida is no longer a problem for me. I still feel that something is holding me back. I had my water tested and found copper, zinc and barium so I now drink distilled water. I had my blood tested and found 5ng/ml of mercury. After reading too many medical research papers on Immune System dysfunction and mercury I knew my fillings had to come out. I found a dentist that will uses all the correct protocols. I also had my blood sent out for IGG testing for which composite material to use for my replacement fillings.

Yes, the candida diet helped me alot also (still does). But like you, I knew something was holding me back and I felt poisoned. It was of course, my amalgams!

Blood tests by the way are not always reliable in the sense that they don't usually give a "face value" indicator of what is really going on with mercury. A very poisoned person can still show a very low level of mercury. It's usually only from high recent exposures that the blood/hair tests may show mercury levels that are higher.

However, mercury is bound up and hard to measure in hair or blood. Sometimes provocative testing can give a result, but even that has its risks to it, as it also may moblise a great deal of stored mercury at once!

I am unsure also how accurate the testing is for biocompatibility of replacement materials. But wise move to do it anyway! It is a good idea to do more than one test on various materials and see which material comes out ok on all tests. You get contradictions, but you may find one material seems to test ok on most.

So my questions…

1. Should I use composites or porcelain? I have read mixed info on this.

2. My blood work showed 5ng/ml of mercury so does this mean the mercury is mobilized? My antioxidant supplement has alpha lipoic Acid (and a bunch of other good stuff) and I eat a lot of garlic, eggs and a lot of veggies.

3. My nutritionist is recommending a mercury detox from Dragon River. Does anyone have any experience with them? I saw that Dr. Mercola has recommended it. Here is the link and site http://www.dragonriverherbals.com/pdf/detox.pdf http://www.dragonriverherbals.com/

4. I found a doctor that will go with DMPS, but I think I leaning toward going with the herbal route since the herbal route has been great with me in the past. Or should I got with DMPS?

Thanks in advance for all the help.
Pat

Yes, I know what you mean by the mixed information on composites and ceramic/porcelain. Very difficult to know which way to go. Certainly one is far more expensive than the other, so composites have the financial advantage of being much cheaper. However, the other lasts almost a lifetime.... But what you most wish to find out is which one is the safer route to go for your health? I wish I could clearly answer this. It may depend on your response to plastics for starters. You can always get a sample of each and do a cheek/gum test. Make sure the sample is cured/hardened (i'm sure you'd figure that out).

You can do a couple of hours of it in your mouth for a few days. Sometimes that can help. However, you must also remember that one may have more reactions that way than they might if the material were sealed in the tooth itself. But you can try it and see.

The recommendations you've had may help some, but they can hurt plenty of other people. E.g. high sulfur like garlic/eggs etc can really work well with some mercury toxic people. For others? It can be disastrous. Just test your own reactions with them. I was ok with them with amalgams, but once my amalgams were out? The reactions to sulfur foods and supplements were very very strong. Probably because the stored mercury was now beginning to come out, or it may have been the DMPS IV that mobilised alot of the stored mercury and made it far too easy to be mobilised further by sulfur foods/supplements.

Just keep that in mind and keep an eye on your reactions.

I would steer clear of ALA (alpha lipoic acid) at this point. Do not take this stuff in anything! It is a strong mercury chelator (chelates the brain too). Not only should it not be used when you still have amalgams, but you would be advised not to use it until you have first reduced the extracellular mercury first (mercury on the outside of cells). Blood levels need to be reduced first before adding ALA. Or it can carry that mercury with it into the brain. When the time is right to use it, it should used every 3 hours around the clock to reduce mercury redistribution.

Many people have tried DMSA first to reduce blood levels post amalgam removal and done well on it. But again, should be used every 4 hours around the clock for the same reasons as ALA (reduce mercury redistribution). Please read this link for further information:

Informative posts by Andy Cutler

I have put this up elsewhere on this forum too.

DMPS can be risky also. Please be careful, you're dealing with a potent poison and when it is mobilised too much at once, or in the wrong way, you may get much worse. I did by a DMPS IV. Though admittedly, the doctor was not experienced enough in how to do it. But I did not know this at the time, since he presented himself as being in control and knowledgeable.

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: Bex] #50712
06/05/09 01:59 AM
06/05/09 01:59 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"Should I use composites or porcelain? I have read mixed info on this."

I have a combination of both. Porcelain inlays, onlays, or crowns are much better for larger fillings, especially in rear teeth, while composites are better for smaller fillings in front teeth or fillings that are not on chewing surfaces. Porcelain inlays or onlays can be expensive.

Eczema might be caused by parasites. I suggest that you do a parasite cleanse. Many here have had parasites. I suggest a formala that has wormwood, black walnut green hull extract, cloves, and perhaps other herbs as well. A month long cleanse is a good idea. Kroeger Wormwood Combination is very popular. Two bottles of the capsules are needed for a one month cleanse. Some here like Humaworm. Paragone is also poplular. The least expensive of the three is Wormwood Combination, at only around $10 plus shipping for two bottles. Eating raw garlic would be a good idea if you can tolerate it. Eat one clove(section) after a large meal. Drink plenty of water after eating it.

Stay away from DMPS it is much more toxic than DMSA. After your amalgams are out(perhaps a month or two after?), you could start on DMSA, then later add ALA.

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: JK98] #50755
06/08/09 09:51 AM
06/08/09 09:51 AM
patman75  Offline OP
Thanks for the all the info. That Andy Culter link has kept me busy for the last few days.

I have tracked down the supplement that has the ALA in it. I torn on to keep taking it or stop. The ALA is part of a antioxidant/flavoid supplement that has really helped to keep my IBD issues in check. Lucky is not part of the supplment that has the GSE in it. I guess I could do a little 2 week trial without and see how things go.

I have been checked for Parasites and no problem there. My excema is 95% gone. I only drink water. I eat no processed foods, no gluten, no sugar, no caffinee, no dairy, 1-2 servings of fruit, 1 -0 alternative grains that are low in resistant starch (GF oats, quinoa, brown or wild rice, buckwheat). Lots of veggies, good fats and nuts.

I have found this site to be most helpful with the Candida diet
http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/index.php

Bee has the same point of view when it comes to mercury.

The Dentist I'm going with is not a Biological dentist. He uses no mercury or floride and my consulation with him went very well. It was nice to talk to someone with common sence. So since he is a regual dentist my insurance will pick up most of the cost. It will only cost me $500 out of pocket to do all 8 removals. But I'm assuming that is for composite cost. I will be calling to get an estimate on porcelian. He uses oxygen, high outtake ventaltion (cant recall the correct term), rubber dams, etc.

Been trying lately to figure out what detox protocals to use, once again there is sooo much info to digest. I dont think Align will work for me since it is a polysaccharide and I;m controling my problems by not eating very much polysaccharides, and I have read that people with digestive disorders have problems with it. Would this be acturate?

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: patman75] #50758
06/08/09 06:25 PM
06/08/09 06:25 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Thanks for the all the info. That Andy Culter link has kept me busy for the last few days.

I have tracked down the supplement that has the ALA in it. I torn on to keep taking it or stop. The ALA is part of a antioxidant/flavoid supplement that has really helped to keep my IBD issues in check. Lucky is not part of the supplment that has the GSE in it. I guess I could do a little 2 week trial without and see how things go.

You're welcome. Yeah the Andy Cutler questions/answers is pretty good I think. Puts it in a nutshell.

How much ALA is in the supplement? It's quite common for it to be included in certain supplements. It's a pity, because overall the supplement maybe really good. But the risk of using ALA with amalgams, or too early on with high blood levels of mercury, or used randomly is not worth it.

I was given a supplement to help my body "detox". It was just to prepare me. I had not looked at the ingredients properly and didn't realise it had ALA in it. The symptoms I got from it were HORRIBLE. Though this indicates an imbalance in me and the inability to handle toxins and eliminate them properly, it still shows the risks are high when this stuff is not used properly. I tried to keep taking it, but it was utterly intolerable.

So I had to stop. Though you may not be getting such symptoms, just know that ALA can cross over the blood brain barrier. So you see the risk if it's travelling through your body and taking any mercury with it.....

Your diet sounds really clean. But can I ask if you consume any eggs/meats? It is recommended that mercury toxic people consume these protein foods. I'm not sure why exactly, but something in these animal proteins that is very important in healing from this condition. Hal Huggins for example suggests that he's not had much luck with curing vegetarians. He also suggests butter too as a help for mercury poisoned people. Enough salt too seems to be important.

I have found this site to be most helpful with the Candida diet
http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/index.php

Bee has the same point of view when it comes to mercury.

Yes, she seems to be really good with the diet side of things. She also agrees with Hal Huggins by the way! The necessity of meat/egg protein and butter! Though I do not consume all the prescribed daily fat intake (tablespoons of it). I don't personally feel that it's absolutely necessary to push a prescribed amount into the body on a daily basis. It is very hard to meet her quota and somehow it doesn't quite seem natural to do so (to me anyway). I consume fat for sure, but I consume what I enjoy. I cook and sometimes eat some butter. I leave the fat on the meat and eat it all with the meat. I take fish oil capsules etc. I figure I'm getting enough.

However, she does not seem to feel that chelation is necessary for mercury toxicity. Her claim is that the diet will do the job. She believes the fats and the good foods will naturally chelate the body of mercury and other toxins. However slow, she does seem to think it's enough. I don't quite agree with her, though I do think the diet has much to offer a toxic person and it has indeed aided me and possibly those who do not have very serious poisoning may find it could well be enough. But I don't believe it is THE answer for mercury poisoning. I think the diet is a part of the solution. Again, that too depends on the person. Some people may do better including more high carbs in their diet like some fruit intake, some non gluten grain, nuts/seeds, high carb vegetables, etc etc.

I think though if a person finds that high carbs of any kind make them miserable or makes symptoms worse or not much better than straight sugar? Then her diet will probably be ideal. I do most of her diet, but I include almonds/brazil nuts and acidophilus yoghurt. That's apparently a "no no", but I'm not keen on going any stricter.

The Dentist I'm going with is not a Biological dentist. He uses no mercury or floride and my consulation with him went very well. It was nice to talk to someone with common sence. So since he is a regual dentist my insurance will pick up most of the cost. It will only cost me $500 out of pocket to do all 8 removals. But I'm assuming that is for composite cost. I will be calling to get an estimate on porcelian. He uses oxygen, high outtake ventaltion (cant recall the correct term), rubber dams, etc.

Been trying lately to figure out what detox protocals to use, once again there is sooo much info to digest. I dont think Align will work for me since it is a polysaccharide and I;m controling my problems by not eating very much polysaccharides, and I have read that people with digestive disorders have problems with it. Would this be acturate?

Wow, he sounds almost like a biologic dentist already lol! Good on him for excluding toxins like mercury from his premises! He's obviously pretty clued up OR he's just decided there are better alternatives and it's not necessary to use amalgam anymore.

I'm glad he will use protection for you. I hope he will thoroughly remove the amalgam. As some do not like to drill too deep and may leave a bit behind. Just make it clear to him that this is VERY important to you and you're not doing it for "cosmetic reasons".

Not sure about the Algin and polysaccarides side of things. The main thing is to find a protocol to chelate mercury OUT of you and one that works and is tolerated by you. And as you know, I highly recommend Cutler's.

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: Bex] #50766
06/08/09 11:23 PM
06/08/09 11:23 PM
patman75  Offline OP
I eat plenty of meat and local farm raised eggs. I have my own chickens but they will not start laying until August, just in time when my last fillings are removed.

Today I got the results from my material reactivity testing. the company that ran the test was Clifford Consulting & Research. I got a 93 page report!! The first page just showed what I reacted to and what I did not. The other pages had just pages of every manufacture of dental materials from Composites, bonding agents, crown materials, liners, adhesives...etc..etc 50 different catagories. Then listed if I would react to each product based on the materials in that product. Quite the bang for the buck. If anything it is peace of mind that I'm not replacing one toxic substance with another.

Any wild guesses on what I reacted to? I give you only one guess. grin

Mercury (no kidding), thimersol (shocking), aluminium, arsenic, cadmium, silver, tungsten, nickel, beryllium, formaldehyde, lead, tannis, antimony, toluenes, rutherium, polyethylimines, lanthanum, thallium.

My Dentist says that the material that he will use is Admira (VOCO Gmbh)which he says he uses a lot. I asked about porcelian and he said that none of my fillings are large enough to require porcelian.

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: patman75] #50770
06/09/09 01:36 AM
06/09/09 01:36 AM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Good information.

I'm not familiar with the filling material, but sounds like the dentist knows what he's doing.

Let us know how it goes.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: patman75] #50793
06/09/09 06:06 AM
06/09/09 06:06 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
I eat plenty of meat and local farm raised eggs. I have my own chickens but they will not start laying until August, just in time when my last fillings are removed.

Sounds like you are getting a really well rounded diet. I only wish I could consume fruits and other natural foods like that, but sometimes we have to adjust to our circumstances and what works at the time. Great that you're getting farm raised eggs too! Best kind.

Today I got the results from my material reactivity testing. the company that ran the test was Clifford Consulting & Research. I got a 93 page report!! The first page just showed what I reacted to and what I did not. The other pages had just pages of every manufacture of dental materials from Composites, bonding agents, crown materials, liners, adhesives...etc..etc 50 different catagories. Then listed if I would react to each product based on the materials in that product. Quite the bang for the buck. If anything it is peace of mind that I'm not replacing one toxic substance with another.

Yes, I had the clifford test done also! Really pretty extensive and I felt worth the money considering how many dental products were tested.

Any wild guesses on what I reacted to? I give you only one guess.

Mercury (no kidding), thimersol (shocking), aluminium, arsenic, cadmium, silver, tungsten, nickel, beryllium, formaldehyde, lead, tannis, antimony, toluenes, rutherium, polyethylimines, lanthanum, thallium.

My Dentist says that the material that he will use is Admira (VOCO Gmbh)which he says he uses a lot. I asked about porcelian and he said that none of my fillings are large enough to require porcelian.

Hehe, yeah not too hard to guess.

I've heard of Admira. I haven't heard anything adverse about it either. Those who have had it put in seemed happy with it. At least if memory serves me right. It's a german one I believe and I think it's a good biocompatible one too.

Keep us posted on how things go with the removal/replacement! smile

Last edited by Bex; 06/09/09 06:07 AM.
Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: patman75] #50796
06/09/09 02:07 PM
06/09/09 02:07 PM
I
Inert  Offline
I don't understand what you mean by you reacted to beryllium , formaldehyde etc . All of these substances are toxic to everyone and there is no need to test them for allergic reaction . They are poison regardless of whether you have an allergic reaction. Porcelain , composite and ceramic fillings are all different . Ceramics are much less poisonous than composites.Crowns are bad for your teeth , nerves and gums and if you get a crown, you probably wont have that tooth in your mouth your entire life.
Dentists can use lab made indirect ceramics aven for small fillings.

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: patman75] #50797
06/09/09 02:14 PM
06/09/09 02:14 PM
I
Inert  Offline
Patman- you write that you are on half the mecications you were on before . Medications , not mercury, are the cause of most illnesses,although mercury does cause problems. Which drugs do you take?
You take one drug to suppress the side effects of a drug you took for some other problem , which you took because of the side effect of some other drug and get sicker and sicker regardless of diet.Drug companies don't want to cure you , they want to sell you drugs.

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: Inert] #50799
06/09/09 02:47 PM
06/09/09 02:47 PM
patman75  Offline OP

Originally Posted by Inert
I don't understand what you mean by you reacted to beryllium , formaldehyde etc . All of these substances are toxic to everyone and there is no need to test them for allergic reaction . They are poison regardless of whether you have an allergic reaction.

I agree, I was very surprised how many products said "not suitable" These hazardous materials are still used, I had many "not suitable" in the ceramic alloys category.

Originally Posted by Inert
Patman- you write that you are on half the mecications you were on before . Medications , not mercury, are the cause of most illnesses,although mercury does cause problems. Which drugs do you take?
You take one drug to suppress the side effects of a drug you took for some other problem , which you took because of the side effect of some other drug and get sicker and sicker regardless of diet.Drug companies don't want to cure you , they want to sell you drugs.

I never took any medications before I came down with Ulcerative colitis.

I currently take 6 colazal per day, it is an anti-inflammatory to control (maintenance drug) for Ulcerative Colitis. I used to take 9 per day.

I also used to take canasa, a suppository to control my ulcerative colitis. I have had no need to take this since I changed my diet and added supplements.

With all those drugs and no diet changes my quality of life was very poor.

I have tried repeatedly to reduce my medications and get off them completely, But when I do my uncontrollable diarrhea comes back and I can longer drive to work without having to stop 2-3 times on the way to work to use the bathroom. I could have the urge to have a BM at any time and only have a minute or seconds to get to a bathroom.

I total agree with you that the drug companies only want to sell drugs. But I have to keep living.

I have read many papers on immune system dysfunction and mercury. So as long as the mercury is in me my bacteria flora will not be able to function properly. So the plan is to remove the fillings, go though chelating, rebuild or repair my bacteria flora and large intestine then hopefully get off all the meds. I doubt it will be that easy but it is the game plan.

Cheers,
Pat

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: patman75] #50807
06/09/09 09:39 PM
06/09/09 09:39 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Patman, imo there is a good chance you have parasites. Tests for parasites are worthless. The tests only detect a small percentage of parasites, and often give many false negatives. Many here have had parasites. Imo a good month long parasite cleanse might be of great help. Some parasites can produce symptoms that are very similar to ulcerative colitis. Parasites can also cause eczema. I suggest that you do some google searches such as parasites eczema or parasites ulcerative colitis and see what shows up.

People here are usually initially skeptical about parasites, until after they do a parasite cleanse and actually see parasites they have shed, or they feel a great improvement in their condition after the cleanse.

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: JK98] #50812
06/09/09 10:21 PM
06/09/09 10:21 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Like candida, testing does not always prove accurate and for me, I had to do the candida diet in order to find out how badly I really had candida. The die off was a huge indication! And the later improvement.

I assume it's simlar with parasites as JK as said. Doing a cleanse would be a great idea. I personally haven't noted parasite cleanses doing "much" for me, but I did one anyway in case. It may well have helped a little! But not significant. However for others? It has been pretty significant.

There are some good ones out there!

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: Bex] #51071
06/16/09 06:58 PM
06/16/09 06:58 PM
patman75  Offline OP
Well 2 down 6 to go. That was fun. Composites sure feel differnt. Waiting for another month to do the next two is going to feel like forever.

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: patman75] #52035
07/19/09 10:47 AM
07/19/09 10:47 AM
patman75  Offline OP
2 more removed. Only 4 left. I have had no set backs in my overall health, thank godness. 2 of the 4 removed did not have liners. Would not having liners increase mercury exposure?

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: patman75] #52050
07/20/09 09:55 PM
07/20/09 09:55 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Good going Patman! It's good to hear you've not had any setbacks in your health since the removals.

Do you know what was used in your teeth? It seems odd that the dentist would use lining for two teeth, but not lining for the other two teeth....which makes me wonder if different dental materials have been used....Can you ask him/her about this?

Usually they will use a bonding agent, a liner and the composite.

I'm not sure what you mean about "would not having liners increase mercury exposure".....Whether you have a lining agent or not, it will not increase or decrease mercury exposure. It's another dental material used as a base for the white restorative materials (composites) you've gotten in place of amalgam. As long as the amalgam was removed thoroughly, the tap of mercury in your mouth as effectively been removed (turned off).

Though remaining mercury following amalgam removal still has to be removed from the tissues/organs/brain. So after all amalgam is removed, one should begin to chelate the remaining stored mercury out of their body. It would be great if amalgam removal alone gave the cure! It's just a pity that mercury is an accumulative toxin that builds up and gets stored in the organs/brain and continues to poison a person until it's removed.

Again, I recommend the Cutler protocol for the job!

Re: A few questions, filling removal starts in 2 weeks. [Re: Bex] #52064
07/21/09 11:26 AM
07/21/09 11:26 AM
patman75  Offline OP
All my filling were placed when I was a teenager. 20+ years ago. I have no idea who the dentist was. The material used was just good old silver/mercury fillings.

My new dentist who is removing the old mercury is the one telling me that 2 of the 4 removed fillings did not have liners.

I understand that our bodied are exposed mercury vapors from the fillings.

So if a tooth had a liner would the tooth and tissues under the tooth be protected from mercury exposure? Thus limiting my exposure to mercury on some sort of level.