Success Story

I am very pleased to hear success stories. Getting free from mercury poisoning is a great thing indeed.

Here is an email I received today that I want to share to let people know that success is possible with planning and discipline.

---

Hi Russ,

I am 35 years old and am in the process of getting the mercury removed right now! I started with 12 mercury filled teeth and 1 root canal. My Biological Dentist is awesome and he has been doing this for over 30 years! He and a friend started the IOAMT!

Anyways, I have had 6 removed and replaced with a biocompatible composite material so far and I have another and another 6 to go. He follows the Huggins Protocol and does 1 Quadrant at a time and he is going to finish with a total tooth extraction and cavitation to remove any infection that might have moved to my jawbone from the root canal!

I am so happy! I am totally Raw and have been since 2001 but never seemed to get better or feel as good as all of the raw people were feeling so I became frustrated and I could not seem to lose weight.

I am 5'10 and weigh 190! I already feel weight falling off since the removal of the mercury from the most electrical teeth. This whole process is thrilling! Well, there is a lot more.

I just wanted to let you know that your site is awesome! Thanks for the great work you have done! And thank you for being a man of God! You are doing God's work!

God Bless You and Clement!

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)