News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 844 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,805 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,905 Please HELP!!!
161,880 Open Conspiracy
106,469 History rules
98,676 Symmetry
87,723 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Formed to Be Inhabited #55460
01/27/10 12:24 AM
01/27/10 12:24 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
Hello CTD! I tried typing this in another place (your address), and it wouldn't go through. So here it is, and the machine is still jumping around like it was when I tried typing it in you PM mail. Enjoy this great article, proving God created this planet, as you well know.

Formed to Be Inhabited ~~

"For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD: and there is none else." (Isaiah 45:18)

This verse is the key proof-text for the "gap theory," which attempts to accomodate the evolutionary "ages" of geology by placing them in a hypothetical gap between the first two verses of Genesis. Genesis 1:2 states: "The earth was without form" (Hebrews, 'tohu'), but Isaiah says, "he created it not in vain" (same word, 'tohu'). Thus, it is argued that the earth became "tohu" long after the primeval creation, as a result of Satan's rebellion in heaven supposedly allowing the geological ages to be inserted between these two events.

Actually, the meaning of 'tohu' is very flexible; it occurs 20 times and is translated 10 different ways, depending on context. In our text above, Isaiah was not writing about the initial state of the creation, but the purpose of the creation, that 'purpose' being to provide a beautiful and appropriate home for mankind.

The translation "in vain" was required by Isaiah's context, just as "without form" best fits the context in Genesis 1:2. There is no conflict, since the two passages are dealing with two different subjects, and Isaiah's message simply extols God's ultimate and certain goal for His creation.

When God first created the space/time universe, only the basic elements of the earth (Genesis 1:1) were created, with neither structure nor inhabitant, but that was not its full purpose. God had merely "created" the heavens according to this verse. But then, with great care, He 'formed' the earth, 'made' the earth, and 'established' the earth, and all this was done to make it ready to be inhabited by men and women who would share His image and know His love. cross

Days of Praise
ICR/HMM
Kindest Regards, Abishag <><

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: Formed to Be Inhabited [Re: Abigail] #55509
01/28/10 07:02 PM
01/28/10 07:02 PM
L
Lynnmn  Offline
Master Elite Member
Good Post! (((( Smiles ))))

Formed to be inhabited.
God didn't build a waste land.
Created not destroyed not in vain.
Which attempts to accomodate the evolutionary "ages".
Or the Three Earth/World "ages".
The Three World Ages (2 of 8)
Interesting indeed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klb5XsopJss&NR=1

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ King at the Flood ~ [Re: Lynnmn] #57519
06/03/10 11:46 AM
06/03/10 11:46 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

King at the Flood ~

"The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever. The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace." (Psalm 29:10-11)- bible
------

There are quite a few different Hebrew words which are translated "flood" in the Old Testament. The word in this passage (Hebrew, 'mabbul'), however, is unique in that it is only used elsewhere in the account of the Noahic Flood, thus indicating conclusively that the dramatic scenes described in this psalm occurred at the time of the great Flood.

There was never in all history such a time as that, when "the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually" (Genesis 6:5). God therefore brought about "the end of all flesh" (v.13)--no doubt millions, perhaps billions, of ungodly men and women--by the great 'mabbul'.

In spite of the fact that nearly every culture all around the globe (made up of descendants of the eight survivors of the Flood) remembers this terrible event in the form of "flood legends," the very concept of God's judgment on sin is so offensive to the natural mind that modern scholarship now even denies it as a fact of history.

Nevertheless, the epitaph of the antediluvian world is written in stone, in the sedimentary rocks and fossil beds, everywhere one looks all over the world. The greatest rebellion ever mounted against the world's CREATOR by His creatures (both men and fallen angels) was put down by God simply by His voice! "The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters" (Psalm 29:3).

In all the great turmoil of the Flood, Noah and the righteous remnant in the Ark were safe through it all. In every age, even in times of stress and danger, "the Lord will bless his people with peace." cross
----
Institutue for
CREATION Reasearch/ HMM

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ Humanity's First Job [Re: Abigail] #57554
06/04/10 11:10 AM
06/04/10 11:10 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

Humanity's First Job ~

"God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:28) - bible

THIS verse is often called the Dominion Mandate and is repeated and amplified in Genesis 9:1-7. The purpose is clear: accept the responsibility to bring into subjection all of earth's systems and creatures, effectively managing its resources, growing and expanding until the earth is filled with the fruits of that labor.

"Man's First Job Description:" When God made the garden "eastward in Eden" (Genesis 2:8) and placed Adam there, Adam was to "dress [serve] and keep [guard]" that special and lavishly designed estate (Genesis 2:8-15) in the unique role as initial occupant, but more broadly as God's steward for earth. There were no instructions on 'how' to serve and guard, only the general "orders" from the Owner to the steward.

"Man's Implied Responsibility:" Since there were no instructions about the functioning systems of earth, Adam had to first learn about the earth's systems and processes (science) and then organize and utilize the discoveries in productive ways to help others and honor the Creator (technology).

The information about those practical inventions and products of technology had to then be accurately disseminated to everyone through business, education, communication, transportation, etc.

And finally, both the information and inventions had to be received so that the divine evaluation ("very good") was detailed in works, of music, art, and literature, glorifying and praising God for all He had done in creating and making all things.

The ongoing responsibility is still in effect in us "as good stewards of the manifold grace of God" (1 Peter 4:10).
-----

ICR/HMM III - cross

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ The Lasting Noahic Covenant [Re: Abigail] #57555
06/04/10 11:30 AM
06/04/10 11:30 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

The Lasting Noahic Covenant ~

"And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth." (Genesis 9:11) cross

When God gave Noah this promise, the world had just been through the devastating cataclysm that flooded the entire globe and destroyed all except those on Noah's Ark. The world was fearful and barren and there seemed nothing to prevent another such flood from coming on the earth.

Nevertheless, God's promise--not only to Noah but also to the animals (Genesis 9:9-10)--has been kept for over 4,000 years. God later reminded Job of this promise when He told him that He had "shut up the sea with doors...And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed" (Job 38:8, 11). The psalmist also referred to this covenant. When the whole earth had been covered "with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains. At thy rebuke they fled...Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth" (Psalm 104:6-7, 9).

God has kept His Word, and there has never been another worldwide flood. Sadly, however, many modern compromising Christian theologians and scientists have said that the Flood must have been only a local or regional flood, in order (they hope) to please the evolutionists, practically all of whom insist that the earth is 4.6 billion years old and never had any global flood.

If that were true, however, then God has broken His promise. There have been numerous local and reginal floods in the world since Noah's day. But God has kept His promise. The Flood indeed was a unique cataclysm in which "the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished" (2 Peter 3:6), and such a flood has never occurred again. ~
-----
Days of Praise - angelwing
ICR/HMM

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ The Powerful Hand of God [Re: Abigail] #57556
06/04/10 12:25 PM
06/04/10 12:25 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

The Powerful Hand of God ~

"Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together." (Isaiah 48:13) bible

THE human hand is an anatomical marvel; nothing remotely caparable exists among the primates or any other animals. It is a marvel of design. But surely the "hand of God"--of which man's hand is only a very dim shadow--is infinitely more powerful and skillful.

Note the testimony of Isaiah 45:12: "I have made the earth, and CREATED man upon it: I, even my hands have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded." God did not have to use intermediate processes or pre-existing materials. Everything was "commanded" into existence and "I, even my hands," made all of it, including man, CREATION was direct--a 'direct' product of God's mighty hands.

Not only was it direct, it was also 'immediate', as our text above makes emphatically plain. His hand laid the earth's foundation and spanned the heavens. Then, "when I call unto them," He says, "they stand up together!" Not one by one--first the universe, then the sun, then the earth, and so on. No, "they stand up together." "He spake, and it was done" (Psalm 33:9).

It did not take 16 billion years; it took six days-and the only reason it took that long was so that God's work week could serve as a pattern for man (Exodus 20:8-11) exclaim

God's hand is omnipotent, and "He's got the whole would in His hands." It is wonderful to know His hand is gentle and loving as well as powerful. His hands will bear eternal scars, where they were spiked to the cross, because He loved us, and died for us.

"My sheep hear my voice," He says,"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (John 10:27-28). The hand that spanned the heavens can hold on to those who trust Him. ~ cross

ICR/HMM
JESUS IS LORD! JESUS IS CREATOR OF ALL THINGS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE! JESUS WILL SOON COME BACK TO EARTH TO RECLAIM HIS BRIDE (THE CHURCH). JESUS LOVES YOU! (John 3:16)

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ The Dreamers [Re: Abigail] #57686
06/11/10 02:42 PM
06/11/10 02:42 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

THE DREAMERS ~~

"It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion." (Isaiah 29:8)

The dreamers of this world are not only the utopian idealists and the contemplative meditationists. The really impractical dreamers are those who most pride themselves on being pragmatic materialists and scientific naturalists, dreaming that by their own efforts they can bring about perfection on earth. The fact is that 'this' world is not the 'real' world, but only a temporary world which, like a dream, will soon fade away in the light of God's eternal day, when we awake in His presence to experience the world as God intended it.

In our text, it is significant that the sleeping men are dreaming only about eating and drinking. In the same manner, those whose interests and desires are centered in this world only, will find all their objectives have turned to nothingness. "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever" (1 John 2:16-17).

In that great day when the real world which will last for eternity arrives, all the "multitudes" in "all the nations" of the world--those who have ignored the will of God and who have thus, in effect, been "fighting against Mount Zion" --will finally awaken, but it will be too late.

cross--
ICR/HMM

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ Humanity's First Job [Re: Abigail] #58204
07/13/10 03:50 AM
07/13/10 03:50 AM
CTD  Offline

Master Elite Member
Originally Posted by Abishag

Humanity's First Job ~

"Man's Implied Responsibility:" Since there were no instructions about the functioning systems of earth, Adam had to first learn about the earth's systems and processes (science) and then organize and utilize the discoveries in productive ways to help others and honor the Creator (technology).

ICR/HMM III - cross

That's beautiful! I hadn't noticed it before.

And nothing's so frustrating as encountering believers who've bought into the falsehood of a "Science vs. Religion" dichotomy. There are plenty of scriptures teaching us to study and investigate; I'm always glad to add another round to the magazine.

Dark Matter + Dark Energy = Dark Truth

"We find that such evidence demonstrates that the ID argument is dependent upon setting a scientifically unreasonable burden of proof for the theory of evolution." - Judge Jones Kitzmiller case
http://www.talkreason.org/articles/Falsify.cfm

"To Compel A Man To Furnish Funds For The Propagation Of Ideas He Disbelieves And Abhors Is Sinful And Tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath?" - Thomas Jefferson
Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ Stewardship Conflicts - [Re: CTD] #58207
07/13/10 10:26 AM
07/13/10 10:26 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
Hello CTD! Thanks for the comments.....You are so right!

Stewardship Conflicts

"Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands: thou hast put all things under his feet: All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas." (Psalm 8:6-8) -
-- bible
--The commission to rule over earth was never withdrawn from mankind by the Creator. That "Dominion Mandate" implies authorization for the following human enterprises:

*Discovery of truth--science, research, exploration

*Application of truth--agriculture, engineering, medicine, technology, etc.

*Implementation of truth--commerce, transportation, government, etc.

*Interpretation of truth--fine arts, literature, theology

*Transmission of truth--education, communication, homemaking

When that authority was first delegated by the Creator, earth was "very good" (Genesis 1:31). However, Adam's failure in his first assignment created an ongoing conflict with mankind's efforts on every front. Now, the "whole creation groaneth" (Romans 8:22) as the very ground from which all things are made (Genesis 3:17-19, 23-24) conflicts with the environment. "Thorns also and thistles" erupt from our efforts to cultivate (Genesis 3:18). Sin and death are the conditions of existence (Romans 5:12), and ignorance of God's ideas, apart from God's revelation, is rampant (1 Corinthians 2:14). Humanity's drive to serve ourselves, not God or others (Ephesians 2:1-3), and the ability to obey comes only through God's new creation (Ephesians 4:17-24).

One day, all these wrongs will be righted with the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Until that day, our mandate remains as stewards over earth. ~~

ICR/HMMIII -- cross

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ The Wolf and the Lamb together [Re: Abigail] #58619
08/12/10 10:00 AM
08/12/10 10:00 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
fyi

The Wolf and the Lamb Together

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them." (Isaiah 11:6)
----
This scene seems impossible; could it be merely an allegory? But that isn't all. "The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock; and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD" (Isaiah 65:25).

Whether this will all come to pass literally (and there is nothing in the context to cause us to question it), it definitely describes what God considers the ideal state of nature. In fact, in the original CREATION, all animals were herbivorous. "And God said, Behold,...to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so" (Genesis 1:29-30).

With man's fall into sin and God's resulting curse on the earth, this ideal state deteriorated. Teeth and claws, originally designed for digging roots and branches, began to be used for tearing and eating flesh. Even man was authorized by God to eat meat after the Flood (Genesis 9:3). It is still true, however, that both men and animals still can survive on a non-carnivorous diet when necessary, for this was designed initially as the best way, all of which leads to the certain conclusion that God did not allow any such reign of tooth and claw on the earth before man sinned.

The contention of those who promote the idea of long geological ages, with billions of animals suffering and dying during those ages, charges our God of wisdom and mercy with gratuitous cruelty. In a world made by a loving God, there could have been no death in the world until man brought sin into the world (Romans 5:12). ~~ angelwing

Days of Praise
ICR/HMM

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ His Master's Crib [Re: Abigail] #58777
08/23/10 03:33 PM
08/23/10 03:33 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

His Master's Crib

"The ox knoweth his owner, and the (donkey) his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider."
(Isaiah 1:3) - bible

What an indictment this is--not only against the people of Israel, but against men and women everywhere. All were created and made in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27)for fellowship with Him, but even His own chosen people rejected Him, and most people everywhere all but ignore Him in their daily lives.

"Crib" is the same as "manger," and when God became man, His human parents "laid him in a manger" (Luke 2:7), as there was no room for Him anywhere else. The animals knew Him, and so did the angels, but His people were unconcerned. "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not." (John 1:10).

When He came into Jerusalem offering Himself as King of Israel, he rode on an unbroken colt, "whereon yet never man sat," and the little "foal of an (donkey)" (Luke 19:30; Zechariah 9:9) willingly submitted, knowing his divine Master and Maker. But the people of Jerusalem as a whole joined in clamoring for His crucifixion just a few days later.

The indictment against Israel could be lodged with even greater justification against America today. "Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth:...I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me" (Isaiah 1:2). The morals of our people seem to have been turned upside down, and God would say to us also: "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness" (Isaiah 5:20).

Yet--in modern America, as well as in ancient Israel--"as many as received him to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name" (John 1:12). angelwing

Days of Praise
ICR/HMM

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ How the Earth Is Filled ~ [Re: Abigail] #58841
08/28/10 09:22 AM
08/28/10 09:22 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--How the Earth is Filled

"For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea." (Habakkuk 2:14)- bible

The very first command given to Adam and Eve was: "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth" (Genesis 1:28). This might seem to imply there had been a previous population (so-called "pre-adamites") but the word "replenish" (Hebrew, male) means simply "fill." Actually, in the King James Old Testament, it is translated by the Old English word "replenish" only seven times, whereas it is translated "fill" or "filled" or "full" some 250 times. The precise meaning is "fill."

Even today, with our so-called "population explosion," the earth is far from being filled with people. One thinks of our vast deserts, and inaccessible mountain ranges, plus the frozen wastes of Antarctica, for example. It may, however, once have been filled in the much more habitable world before the Flood, but it also was "filled with violence through them" (Genesis 6:11, 13). This, in fact, was the very reason God sent the great Flood to "destroy them with the earth."

The time is coming, however, as seen in Nebuchadnezzar's prophetic vision, as interpreted by Daniel the prophet, when a great stone--representing the future kingdom of God--will have "filled the whole earth" (Daniel 2:35). Then the great doxology of the psalmist will be reality. "And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen" (Psalm 72:19).

The prophet Isaiah also spoke of this time. "They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea" (Isaiah 11:9). The later prophet Habakkuk in our text beautifully echoed these words of Isaiah. HMM/ ICR
cross

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ The Rod from Jesse's Stem [Re: Abigail] #58896
09/01/10 03:01 PM
09/01/10 03:01 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

(prophecy fulfilled)

The Rod from Jesse's Stem
September 1, 2010

"And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD." (Isaiah 11:1-2)

This is one of the great prophecies of the Old Testament, clearly foretelling both the human and divine natures of the coming Messiah. Jesse was the father of David whose line of kingly heirs would eventually be cut off by virtue of their sins (e.g., Jeremiah 22:28-30; 36:30). Yet God had also promised David that his seed would, indeed, establish his throne forever (2 Samuel 7:16; Jeremiah 33:17).

Therefore, there must somehow arise a "rod" (literally, "shoot") out of the "stem" (literally, "dead stump") of Jesse's family tree, emerging as a live "Branch" from the roots of this tree. This would eventually be fulfilled in Christ's virgin birth, with the legal right to David's throne transmitted through Joseph (see the genealogy in Matthew 1:6-16), but the natural birth from Mary, a descendant of Jesse and David via Nathan, another of David's sons (see Luke 3:23-32) who had not been in the kingly line.

Thus, Christ was fully human from conception on, but the conception itself would have to be miraculous. At the same time, He would still retain His divine nature, for the seven spirits of God (note Revelation 1:4) would be fully present in Him. These seven spirits (actually one Holy Spirit, manifest sevenfold as the Spirit of the Lord, of wisdom, of understanding, of counsel, of might, of knowledge, and of the fear of the Lord) would be fully and constantly present in Him. Of no other man in all history could all this be said. Jesus Christ alone has fulfilled Isaiah's ancient prophecy. "In that day there shall be a root of Jesse, . . . and his rest shall be glorious" (Isaiah 11:10). HMM
_______
To have a creation we MUST have a CREATOR! KING JESUS! cross

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ God Owns the Earth [Re: Abigail] #78588
08/11/15 10:59 AM
08/11/15 10:59 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---UNDERSTANDING OWNERSHIP ~~

--“The earth is the LORD’s, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.” (Psalm 24:1) bible

-The doctrine of creation is not merely a “scientific” debate.. The opposite concepts of natural and evolutionary development versus the fiat creation of an omnipotent, omniscient, and transcendent Being impact every facet of our worldview. God owns the earth; He is its Creator (Genesis 1:1; Psalm 24:1-2; Revelation 4:11; and hundreds of other passages throughout the Bible).

Christians who revere the biblical revelation of God are not to be in conflict with this most basic of all doctrines. God owns the living creatures that inhabit the earth (Psalm 50:10). He owns the metals that establish monetary value in the earth (Haggai 2:8). He claims ownership over our bodies (1 Corinthians 6:19). He even states ownership of our very souls (Ezekiel 18:4). Nothing is excluded from the sphere of His ownership and kingship (1 Chronicles 29:11-12; Isaiah 45:12; Colossians 1:16-17). And we are to manage God’s resources as stewards of the Owner.

Lucifer’s error was that he thought he could become like the Owner, usurping all the rights and privileges of the Creator (Isaiah 14:12-14). Israel’s error was similar; they behaved as if their possessions were their own property (Malachi 3:8-10). The prodigal son claimed for himself the right of ownership and treated the money as if it were his own (Luke 15:12-14). The unfaithful steward made no effort to be productive (Matthew 25:24).

-We have been delegated authority over the creation itself (Genesis 1:28), are required to be faithful with the “mysteries of God” (1 Corinthians 4:1-2), and are expected to administer “the manifold grace of God” (1 Peter 4:10). May God preserve us from self-serving stewardship.
--ICR/HMM III -Phillips, Craig, and Dean / You Are God Alone~
<https://youtu.be/tRUW0L8uu3A>
-----------------

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited/ God Owns the Earth [Re: Abigail] #79041
10/04/15 11:44 AM
10/04/15 11:44 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE BIBLE STANDS!
--By: Henry M. Morris, Ph.D. | Oct. 4, 2015

“Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.”
--- (Psalm 119:160) crackthebook

--Very few books survive very long. Only a few survive past the first printing, and science books especially get out of date in just a few years.

-But one book is eternal! The Bible stands! Even its most ancient chapters are still accurate and up to date. Furthermore, despite all the vicious attacks of both ancient pagans and modern humanists, it will continue to endure. Jesus said: “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matthew 24:35; Mark 13:31; Luke 21:33). Even after everything else dies and all the bombastic tirades of skeptics and secularists are long forgotten, the Word endures. “The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever” (Isaiah 40:8).

Note the oft-repeated testimony to this same effect in Psalm 119. In addition to the comprehensive promise of today’s text, this great “psalm of the word” also contains these affirmations: “For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. . . . Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart. . . . The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: . . . Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever” (Psalm 119:89, 111, 144, 152). Founded forever, inherited forever, settled forever, lasting forever! God is eternal, and His Word was true from the beginning.

Men may, in these last days, arrogantly think they can “take away from the words of the book of this prophecy” (Revelation 22:19), but such presumption will only “take away [their] part out of the book of life,” and the Bible will still stand.
“The word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you” (1 Peter 1:25).
--ICR/ HMM - / HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!
<https://youtu.be/rEtnmxgqgww>

Re: Formed to Be Inhabited [Re: Abigail] #80907
08/31/16 01:43 PM
08/31/16 01:43 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HISTORICAL ACCURACY~~

“God that made the world and all things therein . . . hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation.” bible (Acts 17:24, 26)

The biblical record is full of testable historical and archaeological data, unlike the sacred texts of other religions.
Wherever such historical information is cited, the data have proven to be precise and trustworthy. It has been subjected to the minutest scientific textual analysis possible to humanity and has been proven to be authentic in every way.

The Bible has been a significant source book for secular archaeology, helping to identify such ancient figures as Sargon (Isaiah 20:1), Sennacherib (Isaiah 37:37), Horam of Gezer (Joshua 10:33), Hazar (Joshua 15:27), and the nation of the Hittites (Genesis 15:20). The biblical record, unlike other “scriptures,” is historically set, opening itself up for testing and verification. Nineteenth-century critics used to deny the historicity of the Hittites, the Horites, the Edomites, and various other peoples, nations, and cities mentioned in the Bible. Few critics question the geographical and ethnological reliability of the Bible today.

The names of over 40 kings of various countries mentioned in the Bible have all been found in contemporary documents and inscriptions outside of the Old Testament, and are consistent with the times and places associated with them in the Bible. Nothing exists in ancient literature that has been even remotely as well confirmed in historical accuracy as has the Bible.

“Every word of God is pure. . . . Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar” (Proverbs 30:5-6).

--ICR/ HMM III~~

Moderated by  Bex, CTD