Scott Regains Health after Amalgam Removal

My name is Scott and from 1993-2001 I lived with undiagnosed mercury poisoning.

In 2000 I took a look in my mouth and counted 16 mercury dental amalgam fillings. I then researched mercury poisoning from mercury dental amalgams and then got all 16 replaced by having my same dentist who put my fillings in, and I had him take them all out. He did so 4 at a time so there wouldn't be a lot of mercury exposure to him or me.

Afterward I learned about Chelation Therapy, where one can detox heavy metals by taking 2000-3000 mg of Vitamin C for a few months. After three months of this something miraculous happened. My symptoms of stuttering, panic attacks, depression, high blood pressure and heart palpitations, and social anxiety dissipated and went away.

Ever since I have striven to get the word out about mercury dental amalgams. They are toxic to the body, and through you may not get poisoning from having 3 or 4 mercury fillings, if you have ten or more you are in danger of experiencing mercury toxicity. If your health has been affected please seek help and take proactive action like I did to regain your health.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)