News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 844 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,805 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,905 Please HELP!!!
161,880 Open Conspiracy
106,469 History rules
98,676 Symmetry
87,723 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ [Re: Abigail] #92215
07/31/20 03:52 PM
07/31/20 03:52 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GOD OUR RESCUER~~

--"I will rescue them from all the places
where they were scattered/"
-[Ezekiel 34:12]-- bible

--IN THE OPEN SEA, rescuer positioned her kayak to assist panicked swimmers competing in a triathlon. "Don't grab the middle of the boat!" she called to swimmers, knowing such a move would capsize her craft. Instead, she directed weary swimmers to the bow, or front, of the kayak. There they could grab a loop, allowing the safety kayaker to help rescue them.

Whenever life or people threaten to pull us under, as believers in Jesus, we know we have a Rescuer. "For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep...I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered" (Ezekiel 34:11-12).

This was the prophet Ezekiel's assurance to God's people when they were in exile. Their leaders had neglected and exploited them, plundering their lives and caring "for themselves rather than for [God's] flock" (v.8). As a result, the people "were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them" (v.6)

But "I will rescue my flock," declared the Lord (v.10), and His promise still holds.

What do we need to do? Hold fast to almighty God and His promises. "I myself will search for my sheep and look after them," He says (v.11). That's a saving promise worth holding tightly. ~~

--ODB/PR
--"Creation Calls" // (lyric video) Brian Doerksen // <https://youtu.be/poEsLPsLCHQ>
~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ [Re: Abigail] #92475
08/27/20 12:32 PM
08/27/20 12:32 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--"BE STILL AND KNOW"

--"For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the
division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart."

--"Be still and know that I am the Lord G-D
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the Earth."-- bible [PSALM 46:10]

--IGNORING GOD'S VOICE~~

--[Please Read/ Hebrews 4:12 -16]

~~Believe it or not, many people who attend church choose to ignore God's truth because they don't like hearing sermons that convict or demand a change.
But we tend to be guilty of doing the same thing when we pick and choose what to read in the Bible.

When you open God's Word, do you read only verses that encourage, comfort, or promise blessings? Are you reluctant to tackle the more difficult passages, which prick your conscience and call for obedience? Do you avoid sections that make you feel guilty about the way you are living?

If you find yourself reacting strongly to a passage of Scripture or a sermon, then you ought to take an honest look at yourself. God's Word is meant to cut into the deepest recesses of our soul and spirit. But the hope is that we then run to Jesus, our High Priest, in confession and repentance in order to receive forgiveness and cleansing.

Christ sympathizes with our weaknesses and invites us to draw near to God to receive grace and help. The convicting passage of Scripture may cause momentary discomfort, but those who listen and take their burden to Jesus find sweet relief. ~
--IN TOUCH~

----"Know (Be Still)" --Jeremy Riddle // <https://youtu.be/jPT41DnKVdc>
~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ [Re: Abigail] #92504
09/01/20 11:02 AM
09/01/20 11:02 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TO KNOW THE KING / A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS ~~

--"THE CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS~

-'When they came to the place called The Skull, there they crucified Him and the criminals, one on the right and the left.'
"But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing."
--"The people stood watching, and the rulers even sneered at him. They said, "He saved others; let him save himself if he is the Christ of God, the Chosen One."
----(Luke 23:33 thru 35)---- bible

~~~This is an incredibly sad scene. At the foot of the cross we see the Jewish rulers. They were the men who held spiritual authority over the people and oversaw all the activity of the Temple. They were the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They knew the writings of the prophets and were experts in the Law of Moses. They kept all the holidays and ate all the right foods and made the proper sacrifices. Yet here they were, standing at the foot of the cross, sneering at Jesus and mocking Him. It’s a chilling realization that people who think of themselves as religious, who look and act and sound religious, can be so wrong about who Jesus is. This should cause us to pause and take stock of our own spiritual condition. Do our hearts and minds truly reflect the outward presentation of faith that we show to the world?

THINK ABOUT IT
It is essential we know the difference between “religion” and "relationship." Don’t just go through the motions—press in. Our King can be known. How much better to serve a King we can know than a set of rules?

PRAYER
~~"Heavenly Father, I am not interested in religious ritual or façades. I hunger for genuine relationship with You. I want to know You, even in the fellowship of Your sufferings. Give me courage to be fully aligned with You. Thank You, Lord, for paying my sin-debt on the Cross. Help me to never be ashamed of You and your Word. cross In Jesus’ name, amen."
Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson

--"How Deep The Father's Love For Us" // (lyric video/ Fernando Ortega) //<https://youtu.be/dLDGVl8D5UU>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ [Re: Abigail] #92898
10/26/20 01:01 PM
10/26/20 01:01 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GOD KNOWS THE ANSWER ~~

-"If any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it."- crackthebook --[JAMES 1:5]

--Thomas came with doubts. Did Christ turn him away?

--Moses had his reservations. Did God tell him to go home?

--Job had his struggles. Did God avoid him?

--Paul had his hard times. Did God abandon him?
--NO! God never turns away the sincere heart. Tough questions don't stump God. He invites our probing.

Mark it down. God never turns away the honest seeker. Go to God with your questions. You may not find all the answers, but in finding God, you know the One who does. Jesus Christ is the Way Maker, Miracle Worker, Promise Keeper, Light in the darkness. JESUS IS GOD!

--Walking With the Savior/ ML

--"Way Maker" // Passion 2020 / Kari (Jobe) Carnes/ Kristian Stanfill ~<https://youtu.be/1kBvpS3z9Qo>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ [Re: Abigail] #92952
11/03/20 10:19 AM
11/03/20 10:19 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---OUR VISION MATTERS TO JESUS / HE IS OUR CREATOR GOD ~~
-[Please Read John 9: 35 thru 39-- angelwing

--“Then he said, ‘Lord, I believe!’ And he worshiped Him” (John 9:38).
The story begins with a blind man seen by Christ, and it ends with a was-blind man worshiping Christ. Is this not the desire of Jesus for us all? Apart from Christ we are blind. We cannot see our purpose, we cannot see the future, we cannot see Jesus. But he sees us, from head to foot. **[Please read these verses clearly, 'Jesus Affirms His Deity'.]**

If God tested your spiritual vision, would you pass it? Can you see the meaning of life? Have you caught a vision for eternity? Most of all, can you see God’s great love for you? The hand you sense on your face is His. The voice you hear is His. Our vision matters to Jesus, and He will do whatever it takes to help us see how to see.

Remember, my friend, you are never alone. Jesus is as close as the mention of His Name.~~

--"You Are Never Alone" / ML~

Re: Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ [Re: Abigail] #93274
12/21/20 12:22 PM
12/21/20 12:22 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE DAYS OF NOAH ~~

--'JESUS CHRIST IS COMING, ...ALL WILL BE THERE ~~

--"By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet,
moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house."
---[Hebrews 11:7] -- bible

--"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each
one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has
done, whether good or bad." --[2 Corinthians 5:10]

--"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" (Matthew 24:37). What were the days of Noah like? "The earth was filled with violence" (Genesis 6:11).

Today there is much violence of every kind throughout the world. Violence is common in the United States, even though the nation was founded on Bible principles. In Noah's day, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the Flood came and took them all away. Physical nourishment is necessary but should be done in temperance. We should eat to live, not live to eat. Many people in America are overeating while multitudes in other countries are starving.

"Marriage is honorable in all" (Hebrews 13:4), but today people are marrying, divorcing and remarrying as they please. In fact, large numbers of men and women are living together without being married. For people in Noah's days, life went right on until the Flood came on them very unexpectedly, because they didn't believe Noah's warnings. Today too, people are going right on in their sinful living and not preparing for the Lord's coming. More and more of them are turning away from God, whereas years ago many at least professed to be Christians. Increasing numbers are trying to entirely do away with the Bible and Christianity.

The Bible calls Noah a preacher of righteousness (2Peter 2:5). While he was building the ark, he warned the people of the coming Flood. Finally the rain started to fall, and all those who had scoffed at Noah perished. Today people are again mocking at the preaching of coming judgment.
Remember, The Flood did come, and judgment on the present sinful world is just as sure to come. ~~

--BSW/BG~
~~~~

Re: Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ [Re: Abigail] #93304
12/27/20 12:43 PM
12/27/20 12:43 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE PRINCE OF PEACE ~~

--"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."
--[Luke 2:14] -- crackthebook

---Historians record that before Jesus' birth and while he was on earth there was a time of peace when there was no war in the land. However, there actually was no peace.
Although there seemed to be political peace, it was in essence an oppressive peace. The people yearned for the promised Messiah. The Roman Empire had an iron grip on the nation. The people were anxiously waiting for their own king who would overthrow the evil regime, set them free, and give back their land.

It started with an angel's announcement to Mary who was from the despised area of Nazareth. Jesus was born in a lowly stable, a humble beginning that was far from noble. Yet He came to set the captives free and bring peace.

The freedom that Jesus offered was not what the people were expecting. They tried to force Him to be their earthly king, but He wanted no part of that because He wanted to reign in their hearts.

Jesus told Nicodemus that a man must be born again or he cannot see the kingdom of God, or enter into it. He cannot be our king unless we are born again. He came to free us from the bondage of sin and fill us with the peace of a Christ-filled life. [John 3:3,5,6]

Once we have repented and have confessed and forsaken our sin, then Jesus can rule in our heart and we can serve Him. "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father" (Romans 8:15).
Jesus gives us true peace that the world cannot offer.

--BSW/SH~
--"Christ Be Magnified" // (lyrics) Cory Asbury // <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmxqU2xfiTs>
~~~~~~~~

Re: Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ [Re: Abigail] #94087
04/16/21 11:11 AM
04/16/21 11:11 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT ~~

-"For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord;
Walk as children of Light." / Jesus is the Light of the World. ~ bible

--When you visit a cave n a national park, you see lights along the path. What would you do if the lights suddenly went off? There would be total darkness. If someone turned on a flashlight and said, "Follow me," but you soon realized he is going the wrong way, would you continue to follow him?
No, I think not. With all the lights off, you would look in every direction. If you saw a faint bit of light, you would go toward it. You would walk carefully so you don't get off the side of the path. Each time you round another bend, the light is brighter. But if you become careless and lose the path, you will stay in darkness.

Now let's think of spiritual light and darkness. Suppose we are on a path that seems right at first, but after a while we realize that we are in darkness and going the wrong way. What should we do?

Proverbs 14:12 explains, "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." We need to stop and think? How can we get out of this darkness? The answer is in John 8:12, where Jesus said, "I am the light of the world; he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

When we have been in spiritual darkness and are going toward the light of Jesus, we need to walk carefully. The light grows the brighter each time we round another bend. At last we come into the full brightness of HIs divine light. Then we ourselves are "light in the Lord." and we need to "walk as children of light."

--BSW/MH~

Re: Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ [Re: Abigail] #95427
11/19/21 01:02 PM
11/19/21 01:02 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--- THE MIRACLE ~~

--"Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."
---[Isaiah 7:14] -- bible

---IT WAS NIGHT. The small country town of Bethlehem was quiet and still. Its citizens were sleeping, oblivious to the humble couple who had arrived late and tired and had bedded down in a stable because there was no vacancy at the inn.

--No one but God understood the miracle unfolding in the lowly stable. All of the prophesies, all of the writings and oral teachings passed down through the centuries, telling of a coming Messiah who would break the power of Satan over humanity through the miracle of God becoming man--all was culminating in this moment.

What a tremendous display of the Creator's unending love for the world He had created! What humility and lowliness of Almighty God, that He would become a man; that He would give His life as an offering for sin and redeem men and women back into His fellowship.

Even though they might not profess to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, many people wish each other a "Merry Christmas." It seems as though Christmas has become a season of commercial enterprise and festivity that gratifies self. What a tragic mistake! Jesus Christ became man to bring us to the Father.

In Romans 14 we are taught to walk in faith and worship God, whether we choose to commemorate a holiday or not. (Romans 14:5-7). Whether we celebrate the Savior's birth on December 25 or any other day, we are to honor and worship God, not only by our words but also by our actions and lifestyle.

Let's not forget the wonder of the miracle of God coming to live among man in human form. He was born of a virgin. He was a sinless man, yet God. Let us praise and worship Jesus forever!

--BSW/NW

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bex, CTD