News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,380 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
My first DMSA chelation round #59405
10/06/10 04:00 PM
10/06/10 04:00 PM
J
JPL1.618  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
pretty much failed. I had to stop mid-way through(last night) a 3 day round because it was way too heavy and too many harsh symptoms and couldn't sleep at night. The worst part is I was only taking 6mg(every four hours on the dot).

The first day was fine, I actually felt a bit better but the first night I woke up at 2AM and felt awful. My stomach gets really tight to the point where it makes it hard to breath(standing makes it worse, eating helps it) which always accompanies anxiety, quick pulse, my skin feels dry, fatigue increases and aches which are normal anyway. It just completely saps any energy and makes me anxious and had to lay in bed most of the day. No metal taste in mouth because it was probably bound up but today the mercury taste is there which I expected after stopping.

I am obviously very toxic which I already knew but this is pretty disappointing. If I can't even tolerate 6mg I don't know what I'll be able to.

I think my main problem is my cortisol is just too low and chelation makes it even worse. I'm considering going back on an SSRI to get my levels up and try again even though I've tried to avoid all pharmaceuticals for as long as possible...but I don't know what else will raise it that I know helps.

I've been taking the main supplements that Cutler recommends.
Vitamin C
B50 caps
Magnesium
Vitamin E
Fish Oil
Milk Thistle
Vitamin D
A little iodine
and eat a pretty good diet of mostly pasture-fed meats, organic vegetables, butter and some fruit and gluten-free bread and all low sulphur foods. Appetite is poor during the day.

Re: My first DMSA chelation round [Re: JPL1.618] #59408
10/06/10 05:14 PM
10/06/10 05:14 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****

Some people may have to take the DMSA more often - every 3 hours if they are fast metabolisers. Some of what you're experiencing may still be redistribution if that is the case. I've heard people getting symptoms on even lower doses than 6 mg believe it or not!

Though it may simply be that you are very toxic and it may take alot of time before you can tolerate rounds easier. If you have to stop when thing get too difficult, then definitely do so. Don't push youself to continue if you can't. I tried that and it just made me feel utterly wretched and wasted.

You seem to be doing what appears to be the right things with supplements and diet, though fruit maybe an issue if you have a bad candida problem. Even gluten free bread can, because anything high in carbohydrate - natural sugars, can potentially feed candida if it's bad enough. Including high carb vegetables likes peas/potatoes/carrots/pumpkin/beans etc.

That will be up to you if you want to try restricting them or knocking them out completely to see if it makes a difference. It does make the diet very restricted though. I used to substitute with almonds/brazil nuts and pumpkin/sunflower seeds and sugar free acidophilus yoghurt.

I can't tell you how many times I had to stop a round short because I just felt too toxic to continue. Don't beat yourself up about that. Things should start to improve as you keep trying. It could be that not only are you very toxic, but yeast is difficult also and flares up worse during chelation, which complicates things even further.

By the way, do you tolerate selenium? That was helpful during my detoxification, but there were times when that alone created alot of interesting symptoms due to mercury - which appeared like detox/redistribution. Probably the better tolerated might be selenomethionine. Usually 100 mcg is about right, though some go up to 200 mcg. It has been recommended in mercury toxic people quite alot and a doctor here, studied in mercury and detox, recommended it to me in the early days and it was powerful stuff. I had to lessen the dose and sometimes miss a day or so, because the detox was very strong. It's not a chelator, but it competes with mercury, as mercury depletes/blocks many of these elements - iodine/selenium/antioxidants, essential fatty acids, minerals etc etc.

Best to take selenium away from vitamin C, as apparently vitamin C can cancel some of its effects. Usually 2 hours or more apart. I would take selenium in the evening and vitamin C earlier throughout the day as I recall.

zinc is another one that you might wish to add to the regime here. Another important element.

Re: My first DMSA chelation round [Re: Bex] #59419
10/07/10 01:46 AM
10/07/10 01:46 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Don't take an SSRI. A much better idea is to take licorice root(unless you have high blood pressure). I drink a cup or two of licorice root tea most days.

http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-licorice-root.html

JPL, have you tried using detox teas? The Triple Leaf Detox Tea is my favorite detox tea. One important thing is to make sure you don't get constipated while chelating, as this can make you feel very horrible.

Re: My first DMSA chelation round [Re: JK98] #59423
10/07/10 10:29 AM
10/07/10 10:29 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I am feeling quite sick now. I did a few rounds of chelation recently and feel very run down. I plan to skip chelation this week.

Since you can't chelate now, perhaps you should do a one month parasite cleanse then try chelating again after that? If your body is toxic from parasites and/or candida then you won't be able to do chelation. A parasite cleanse with wormwood, black walnut green hull extract and cloves is not just antiparasitic, it is also very antifungal. are you on a low carb diet? Did you eliminate sugar and alcohol from your diet? Detox teas, selenium and molybdenum supplements may also help with detoxification. Can you tolerate high sulphur foods?

Re: My first DMSA chelation round [Re: JK98] #59436
10/08/10 12:22 AM
10/08/10 12:22 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
I am not him JK but I used to tolerate Sulfur foods from Chlorella to Garlic after my tooth was out for years! I quit them after three years or so but now I can't handle them at all and get horrible feelings in the morning when using them, any reason why? I felt when I used Threelac my Candida got really low and I tolerated all so much better! Maybe you are right on that end?

I am feeling Parasites and Candida got outta control again and now I can't handle Sulfur as well? Any correlation there? You are onto something there IMO. Also make sure elimination organs are doing well I learned as well, if you are constipated things get alot worse! Liver or Kidneys not working as well either, you are going to have a bad time.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: My first DMSA chelation round [Re: Sean] #59442
10/08/10 10:23 AM
10/08/10 10:23 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
The garlic intolerance is probably not a sulphur intolerance, but die off of candida or parasites. Some people get a strong reaction from garlic, but no reaction from eggs or other high sulphur foods. This would likely point to a candida or parasite problem. If you get a strong reaction from eggs as well, then it might mean you are very sulphur deficient, and when you take in plenty of sulphur you get a detox reaction.

I seem to be having a strong candida flare up now. I think chelation brings this on. I am taking Now Candida Clear, olive leaf extract, astragalus, and cat's claw to help fight the candida. I just started a new round of chelation. I need to chelate even if it does make me feel much worse.

Re: My first DMSA chelation round [Re: JK98] #59443
10/08/10 10:31 AM
10/08/10 10:31 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Molybdenum supplements might also help you feel less toxic. I suggest taking 500 mcg or perhaps 1 mg a day. The Thorne 1 mg molybdenum capsules is the most economical molybdenum supplement. Some might feel a mg a day is too much, and divide the capsule contents in half and take just 500 mcg a day.

Re: My first DMSA chelation round [Re: Bex] #59456
10/08/10 11:29 PM
10/08/10 11:29 PM
J
JPL1.618  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
Thanks for your replies guys/gals

Originally Posted by Bex

Some people may have to take the DMSA more often - every 3 hours if they are fast metabolisers. Some of what you're experiencing may still be redistribution if that is the case. I've heard people getting symptoms on even lower doses than 6 mg believe it or not!

Though it may simply be that you are very toxic and it may take alot of time before you can tolerate rounds easier. If you have to stop when thing get too difficult, then definitely do so. Don't push youself to continue if you can't. I tried that and it just made me feel utterly wretched and wasted.

You seem to be doing what appears to be the right things with supplements and diet, though fruit maybe an issue if you have a bad candida problem. Even gluten free bread can, because anything high in carbohydrate - natural sugars, can potentially feed candida if it's bad enough. Including high carb vegetables likes peas/potatoes/carrots/pumpkin/beans etc.

That will be up to you if you want to try restricting them or knocking them out completely to see if it makes a difference. It does make the diet very restricted though. I used to substitute with almonds/brazil nuts and pumpkin/sunflower seeds and sugar free acidophilus yoghurt.

I can't tell you how many times I had to stop a round short because I just felt too toxic to continue. Don't beat yourself up about that. Things should start to improve as you keep trying. It could be that not only are you very toxic, but yeast is difficult also and flares up worse during chelation, which complicates things even further.

By the way, do you tolerate selenium? That was helpful during my detoxification, but there were times when that alone created alot of interesting symptoms due to mercury - which appeared like detox/redistribution. Probably the better tolerated might be selenomethionine. Usually 100 mcg is about right, though some go up to 200 mcg. It has been recommended in mercury toxic people quite alot and a doctor here, studied in mercury and detox, recommended it to me in the early days and it was powerful stuff. I had to lessen the dose and sometimes miss a day or so, because the detox was very strong. It's not a chelator, but it competes with mercury, as mercury depletes/blocks many of these elements - iodine/selenium/antioxidants, essential fatty acids, minerals etc etc.

Best to take selenium away from vitamin C, as apparently vitamin C can cancel some of its effects. Usually 2 hours or more apart. I would take selenium in the evening and vitamin C earlier throughout the day as I recall.

zinc is another one that you might wish to add to the regime here. Another important element.

I think next time I will try 3mg and see if I tolerate that any better. The last couple of days I've felt a bit better so maybe the little chelation I did helped in some way. One thing I have noticed with me is that it does not take much for my energy/mood etc. to change(better or worse) when I take something or alter something that has to do with the metals. For instance when I got my two larger fillings out about a year ago my metabolism kicked on almost immediately after. In just a couple of days I felt like I was healed. Depression lifted almost completely and I had to quit taking thyroid hormone for six weeks because it was too much. Last year, I took a small amount of BioChelat(small amounts of EDTA) for about 2-3 weeks and somehow it got my energy and mood lifted significantly for a good while. Unfortunately, when I tried to use it again this year I did not get the same improvement.

I really don't know if I have candida or not. I suppose this is linked mostly to heavy metal toxicity so I guess it is a good possibility. What are the symptoms or how could I tell? What are the symptoms of a flare up? I generally try to eat the calories according what my body is asking for(fats vs carbs) but it's certainly mostly fats. I also eat avocados and some nuts. I've never tried to severely restrict carbs, just eat if I have an appetite for them. Do you recommend going into a state of ketosis if you have candida or just low carb and how many grams of carbs is low carb? 150g or less?

I have not tried a separate selenium supplement. I have read that it helps clear the blood of mercury in addition to competing with mercury for its mineral receptor. I might try some and see. I will probably add zinc when I start chelating more regularly.

Re: My first DMSA chelation round [Re: JK98] #59457
10/08/10 11:33 PM
10/08/10 11:33 PM
J
JPL1.618  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
Originally Posted by JK98
Don't take an SSRI. A much better idea is to take licorice root(unless you have high blood pressure). I drink a cup or two of licorice root tea most days.

http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-licorice-root.html

JPL, have you tried using detox teas? The Triple Leaf Detox Tea is my favorite detox tea. One important thing is to make sure you don't get constipated while chelating, as this can make you feel very horrible.

I'm going to try some 5-HTP or SAMe first. I'm reluctant to try licorice root because anything that raises cortisol directly might not be good for me. I had a bad experience with hydrocortisone four years ago, long before I knew about my mercury problem. The net effect seem to lower my levels because my ACTH is what is low, not the glands. I had an ACTH stim test done back then and I stimmed very well but my AM ACTH was low. Maybe licorice root would be a better option for me but I'm not ready to try it. I figure I need to raise ACTH and raising serotonin seems to do that. I think mercury sits between the nerve synapses and blocks serotonin or there is an enzyme conversion issue. I have already tried St. John's Wort a couple times and get a strange reaction which actually makes me feel worse. I think maybe because it works on more than one neurotransmitter.

I don't really drink much tea anymore. What does a detox tea help detox, like chemicals from the liver or something? I'm not constipated..been taking more magnesium.

Originally Posted by JK98
Since you can't chelate now, perhaps you should do a one month parasite cleanse then try chelating again after that? If your body is toxic from parasites and/or candida then you won't be able to do chelation. A parasite cleanse with wormwood, black walnut green hull extract and cloves is not just antiparasitic, it is also very antifungal. are you on a low carb diet? Did you eliminate sugar and alcohol from your diet? Detox teas, selenium and molybdenum supplements may also help with detoxification. Can you tolerate high sulphur foods?

-still need to do a parasite cleanse and probably will start next week. I have wormwood combo.
-I don't eat a lot of carbs but I don't really count..just eat what I feel.
-I do not eat sugar that's not in natural food. I cannot tolerate alchohol and do not drink anymore anyway.
-I seem to get metal mobilization on high sulphur foods and been on low sulphur as Cutler recommends for the last two months.
-do you recommend taking selenium and molybdenum while chelating?

Re: My first DMSA chelation round [Re: JPL1.618] #59460
10/09/10 09:02 AM
10/09/10 09:02 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I guess selenium and molybdenum should be taken all the time. Instead of taking selenium supplements, I eat 4 brazilnuts each day.

Licorice root not only raises serotonin level and stimulates the adrenals, but also increases bile production, which is crucial for mercury detoxification.

Detox teas can be a great help in making you feel much less toxic. My favorite is the Triple Leaf Detox Tea. I tried a few others, including the Yogi, Long Life, and Alvita detox teas, but the Triple Leaf one seems to work the best.