News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 844 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,805 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,905 Please HELP!!!
161,880 Open Conspiracy
106,469 History rules
98,676 Symmetry
87,723 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
--Providence / God's Sovereignty #59623
10/18/10 11:14 AM
10/18/10 11:14 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Providence

THE only survivor of a shipwreck washed up on a small uninhabited island. He cried out to God to save him, and every day he scanned the horizon for help, but none seemed forthcoming.

Exhausted, he eventually managed to build a rough hut and put his few possessions in it. But then one day, after hunting for food, he arrived home to find his little hut in flames, the smoke rolling up to the sky. The worst had happened; he was stung with grief.

Early the next day, though, a ship drew near the island and rescued him.

"How did you know I was here?" he asked the crew.

"We saw your smoke signal," they replied.

Though it may not seem so now, your present difficulty may be instrumental to your future happiness.

--John Yates -- cross
(Providence/God's Sovereignty)

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty/ Truth/ Battle Hymn of Republic [Re: Abigail] #67852
07/24/12 12:27 PM
07/24/12 12:27 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Truth / bible Battle Hymn of the Republic!

-'Truth does not blush.'

--Tertullian

-'A man can't be always defending the truth; there must be a time to feed on it.'

-C. S. Lewis

-'Peace, if possible, but the truth at any rate.'

-M. Luther
------
-'Battle Hymn of the Republic' ~~ (David Phelps) "His Truth is marching on!" ---------

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty/ GOD IS IN CONTROL! [Re: Abigail] #67874
07/25/12 07:18 PM
07/25/12 07:18 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-TAKE A DEEP BREATH! GOD IS IN CONTROL!

-"And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified." -(Romans 8:30) cross

From where you sit today, the future may look a little bit scary.

Are you facing a major career choice, a decision that will impact your famiily? Are you wondering where you'll be in 5 or 10 years...or even 20?

Maybe you don't know where you want to go, and you wouldn't know how to get there if you did.

If so, I want to give you a word of encouragement today: God knows where you're going and He knows how to get you there!

In fact, He already considers it a done deal. In God's plan, your purpose is already determinded. He is just waiting on the right timing.

If you noticed, our verse for today is in the past tense. In God's mind, He has already called and prepared you for the great purpose of your life. It's already a certainty because God is eternal.

God inhabits eternity. So time means nothing to God...but timing is everything. God has an eternal plan for your life that is complete and perfect. He knows the future and has orchestrated every step along the way.

You are just walking out the plan. That's why you don't need to fear the future.

Every circumstance is part of God's great eternal plan for your life. Just trust Him and be confident that He is preparing and positioning you for His purposes. ~~
--Jack Graham

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty/ GOD IS IN CONTROL! [Re: Abigail] #73580
01/30/14 01:09 PM
01/30/14 01:09 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Great Commission

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” (Mark 16:15)
-------- crackthebook
The so-called “great commission” of the Lord to His disciples is found in somewhat different form in each of the four gospels and in still another form in the first chapter of Acts. To get the full message of the commission, all five must be analyzed and organized together.

The most familiar statement is in Mark 16:15 above. This was in the upper room and must have followed the words recorded by John: “Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you” (John 20:21).

The commission was then further defined as recorded in Luke 24:47-48: “That repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things.”

Still later, on a mountain in Galilee, He told the disciples (literally): “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20). Not only were they to preach the saving gospel, implemented by true repentance unto remission of sins, based on His death, burial, and resurrection (Luke 24:46), but then to “disciple” people, baptize them, and indoctrinate them in all His teachings.

Finally, just before His ascension, He summarized the commission once again: “Ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth” (Acts 1:8). Above all, we are to go and to witness to all people in all places, as God enables.
--ICR/ HMM

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty/ GOD IS IN CONTROL! [Re: Abigail] #74476
04/30/14 01:38 PM
04/30/14 01:38 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Providence / God's Sovereignty

--WHO CONTROLS YOUR LIFE?

-"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing
in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before
the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and
blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adop-
tion as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose
of his will...." --(Ephesians 1:3-5)

---- crackthebook
-We live in a world today in which we have humanized God and deified man. We think people have a choice to live their own lives in their own ways. But the Biblical view is that God makes the final choice in all matters. And it's that choice that brings maximum glory to Him!

When it comes to your eternal destiny, you're not the captain of your own ship--God is. This should give those of us in Christ such comfort, knowing that since our salvation is completely up to God, we can never lose it. It's a free gift! Thank God for that gift today.~~

--When it comes to salvation, God is the captain of your ship. Thank Him for the gift of faith He's given you today.~

--PP/JG

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #74504
05/03/14 04:37 PM
05/03/14 04:37 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---Knowing God Intimately

“Now therefore, I pray Thee, if I have found grace in Thy sight, show me now Thy way, that I may know Thee, that I may find grace in Thy sight…” - Exodus 33:13

-There are two ways that you can know God: casually or intimately. You can know about God, or you can know God. To know about God is to know His works. To know God intimately is to know His way.

Moses asked to know God intimately. But most people know God on the first level. All they know are the works of God. They know what God does, but they don’t know the ways of God. Not everybody, even those who claim to be saved, knows God intimately. They don’t know who God is. How sad it will be in the resurrection to meet a God face to face that we have not known heart to heart.

-As you go through your day, ask God to show you His ways and to reveal to you how they are in contrast to the way the world thinks.
---Adrian Rogers--/ 'You Will Never Walk Alone'=Point of Grace
<http://youtu.be/fiE0sZ0rzcs>
-----------

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #74529
05/06/14 01:07 PM
05/06/14 01:07 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

- fyi
--DID GOD CREATE WITH THE APPEARANCE OF AGE?

-God, in His sovereignty, knew that fallen man, living in the post-Flood world might wrongly conclude the age and origin of things. For just that reason, He gave us a clear record of what He had done and when He had done it. Furthermore, when we look at the evidence in light of what He has told us, the universe doesn't even look old. The real evidence is fully compatible with an origin only thousands of years ago. ~~

--Check out this article by ICR=(Institute for Creation Research)
<http://www.icr.org/article/did-god-create-with-appearance-age/>
--------

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #82321
08/16/17 12:55 PM
08/16/17 12:55 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--UNSEARCHABLE AND UNSPEAKABLE~~

“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!” bible (Romans 11:33)

--Scientists and philosophers have been able to learn many wonderful things about the universe when they have attempted reverently to think God’s thoughts after Him, but His majesty and purposes are still far beyond human words and understanding—unspeakable and unsearchable. He “doeth great things and unsearchable; marvelous things without number” (Job 5:9).

Not only are His judgments unsearchable and His ways past finding out, but so are His resources. The apostle Paul spoke about “the unsearchable riches of Christ” (Ephesians 3:8), and he once had the unique experience of being caught up somehow into the very paradise of God, where he “heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter” (2 Corinthians 12:4).

We shall learn more, in the ages to come, of “the exceeding riches of his grace” (Ephesians 2:7), as well as the depth of “the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge” (3:19).

We can have a good measure of peace and joy right now in Christ, but there is much more yet to learn. In the new earth some day we shall really experience “the peace of God, which passeth all understanding” (Philippians 4:7) and be able to “rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory” (1 Peter 1:8).

His great gift of salvation and eternal life we comprehend only faintly now, but we know it is indeed a gift of love and grace and peace and joy! Although we cannot begin to describe it now, we can simply say in gratitude, “Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift” (2 Corinthians 9:15). --ICR/HMM
'Battle Hymn of the Republic' / Squire Parsons & David Phelps<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7GzUvGiF48>
-------

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #83249
02/27/18 03:00 PM
02/27/18 03:00 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---NO MORE TEARS~~

“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” (Revelation 21:4) bible

Surely this is one of the most glorious promises in the Bible! No more suffering, no more sorrow, no more death!
In this present life, in this present world, every one of us must endure suffering and sorrow in various degrees, and eventually death. But our gracious Savior “hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows,” and because “the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. . . . he was cut off out of the land of the living” (Isaiah 53:4, 6, 8), and He endured for us the awful suffering of death on the cross.

In dying, however, He defeated death, rose from the grave, and is now alive “for evermore” (Revelation 1:18). Thus, He can promise immortal physical bodies that will never die again to all who trust Him.

How can He do this? He “shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself” (Philippians 3:21). “The dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed” (1 Corinthians 15:52).

The believers of pre-Christian days will also share in these blessings. Isaiah recorded a beautiful promise to them, as well as us, hundreds of years before Christ came to make it possible. “He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: . . . And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him . . . we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation” (Isaiah 25:8-9).

--ICR/HMM 'No More Night, No More Pain, No More Tears....Never Crying again. Praises to the Great I AM. <https://youtu.be/4iPIi7sunEU>
--------------

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #83429
03/29/18 09:25 AM
03/29/18 09:25 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A NEW AND LIVING WAY~~
--(Please Read/ Hebrews 10:19-23) bible

--Have you ever considered what a privilege it is to live in the era after the Cross? Today every believer has instant access to God through His Son Jesus Christ.[/b] We don’t need to adhere to any religious rites before coming to Him in prayer. Wherever we are, we can call on Him for forgiveness and help.

In the Old Testament, the law prescribed exactly who could approach the Lord and how it was to be done. The temple area was divided into a courtyard, an inner chamber called the Holy Place, and the innermost chamber called the Holy of Holies. Any Israelite could come to the temple to pray to God or to bring an offering, but only the priests could sacrifice animals on the altar or burn incense in the Holy Place. The Holy of Holies was entered once a year and only by the high priest to offer blood for his sins and the sins of the nation.

-When Jesus Christ died on Calvary’s Cross, the curtain in front of the Holy of Holies was torn from top to bottom as God opened a new and living way to approach Him: through the blood of His Son. When we trust in Christ and His sacrifice on our behalf, He cleanses us from all sins and invites us to draw near to Him.

The way to the heavenly Father is open, but are you drawing near to Him? Even those of us who have trusted the Lord for salvation may not be taking advantage of this invitation to come even closer. In James 4:8, the author makes a promise every believer should claim: “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.” "Whom the Sets Free is Free Indeed! \o/
IN TOUCH~/ Glorious Day- Passion/ Kris Stanfill+
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfzpfqrPUDo>
-----------

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #85728
01/21/19 04:21 PM
01/21/19 04:21 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE HIGHEST PLACE~~

-"He is before all
things, and in Him
all things hold
together."
--(Colossians 1:17)-- bible

---WHO IS JESUS and what has He done? The apostle Paul answered this question in Colossians 1. No one has seen God, but Jesus came to reflect and reveal Him (V.15). Jesus, as the Son of God, came to die for us and free us from sin. Sin has separated us from God's holiness, so peace could only be made through someone perfect. That was JESUS (VV. 14,20). In other words, Jesus has given us what no one else could--access to G-D and eternal life (JOHN 17:3)

Why does He deserve such a place of honor? Jesus conquered death. He won our hearts by His love and sacrifice. He gives us new strength every day. Jesus is everything to us.

We lift up Jesus' Name because that is His rightful place. Let's give Him the highest place in our hearts. grouppray ~~

--JESUS IS THE CENTER OF OUR WORSHIP~~JESUS SAID, "I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE!"

--ODB/KO
----"What A Beautiful Name"/ Hillsong Worship~ <https://youtu.be/CUBBIddm_rM>
------

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #91289
03/13/20 01:55 PM
03/13/20 01:55 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~WHERE IS GOD WHEN STOCK MARKETS CRASH?

March 11, 2020/--By: Robert Netzly

~~This past Monday, March 9th, 2020, the stock market had its biggest percentage point drop since the Financial Crisis of 2008, with the Down Jones Industrial Average falling 7.79% in just one day.. In nominal terms, that is a loss of 2,014 points, the Dow’s biggest point drop ever in history. (Source: Wikipedia)

Furthermore, this historic one-day wipeout of stock market value came on the heels of losses greater than 10% over the previous two weeks, sending markets perilously close to official “bear market” territory, defined as a decline of 20% or more from a previous high.

This kind of market activity has many investors on edge, in a panic, as they recall painful experiences from previous market melt-downs in 2008, 2001 and 1987. And maybe 1933? Is anyone still out there?

But as Christian investors, what should our response be? As a people who have supposedly placed our faith and trust in God, we should be at rest knowing that God is good, He is in control and we can trust Him, shouldn’t we? And yet, we can be just as susceptible to panic and fear as the next investor on the street.

It is precisely at times like these that we need to remind ourselves, from the truth of scripture, where God is when stock markets (and other things in life) come crashing down.

~~GOD IS OUR FORTRESS

When we find ourselves infected with fear and panic, Psalm 46 is a strong dose of good medicine,

“God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam,
though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah” (v. 1-3)- bible

God indeed is our refuge and strength! He protects us, and He also strengthens us. In Him we need no other defense, and in Him the weak are made strong. Are you feeling exposed to danger? God is your refuge. Are you feeling helpless and weak? God is your strength.

REJOICE IN THE RIVER OF LIFE

“There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy habitation of the Most High.
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved;
God will help her when morning dawns.
The nations rage, the kingdoms totter;
he utters his voice, the earth melts.
The Lord of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah” (v. 4-7)

There is a river that makes glad the city of God, the river of Life which runs down from the throne of the Most High. Have you tasted of that River of Life through faith in Jesus Christ? Then rejoice and be glad! Your eternal soul is being kept by Him and you have a portion in the “holy habitation of the Most High”. Nations rage and kingdoms will totter, but the LORD of hosts is with you. The God of Jacob is your fortress. ~~
~~~~~~~
[-- starFriend, many people are in a panic or fearful at this time with the stock market crashing and the Coronavirus scare. Do not ever give up on our Creator, Jehovah Yahweh, YHWH. He is always as close as the mention of His Name. Keep praying. That's one thing that your money can not buy. He is right there with you. Talk to Him. Pray to Him. Glorify Him. No matter what happens in this world, never ever give up on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Jesus loves you. He will get glory out of this, in His timing and His way. Read His Word, the Holy Bible and He will speak to you. Be open to hear His voice. Jesus is the Word of God. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (JOHN 1:1). "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth" [JOHN 1:14].~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #91292
03/14/20 04:15 PM
03/14/20 04:15 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--CORONAVIRUS: A BIBLICAL & PRACTICAL PERSPECTIVE
--By: Dr. Andrew Fabich on March 6, 2020
--From Answers In Genesis/ 3/14/2020~~

--With all the press on Coronavirus, we are pleased that Dr. Andrew Fabich of Truett McConnell University graciously allowed us to reprint his recent blog as a preliminary scientific response. More papers are to come as the situation unfolds.
COVID-19

As of March 4, 2020, at 11:50AM EST, there have been a total of 94,383 confirmed cases of this novel coronavirus with 3,221 deaths worldwide.1 The virus hit the world by storm when the Chinese began reporting a mysterious virus causing pneumonia-like symptoms infecting many of its citizens. We now know that the novel coronavirus of 2019–2020 (called COVID-19) originated in bats and jumped the species barrier into the human population (probably in a food market located in the Wuhan province).2

When I first heard people talking about this outbreak, I was confused by everyone calling it a coronavirus because that term is a broad term to describe an entire family of viruses. The coronavirus family is known to infect a wide range of animals and humans, including the SARS outbreak in the early 2000s and the MERS outbreak more recently. This family of viruses can cause many different symptoms affecting the lungs, liver, kidneys, GI tract, and nervous tissue. COVID-19 is a respiratory infection spread by aerosol droplets like other diseases we often hear about.

To understand what is currently happening with COVID-19, we should compare it to what we know about another virus transmitted the same way: the flu.

But to understand what is currently happening with COVID-19, we should compare it to what we know about another virus transmitted the same way: the flu. What most people are unaware of is that the flu has been averaging between 9 and 45 million cases per year with 12,000 to 61,000 deaths per year since 2010.3 But are you as scared about getting the flu or are you more scared about getting COVID-19? When put in proper perspective, you can see that this COVID-19 is not as bad as the headlines are making it. I’m not aware of anyone who buys a surgical mask for the flu every year (on top of that, viruses are smaller than the holes found in those surgical masks . . .).4

What we ought to be asking ourselves is: What can we learn about how the flu is spread each year that we can do to prevent COVID-19?

**First of all, washing your hands. The primary way we make ourselves sick is by touching our face. If you pick up COVID-19 by coming in contact with some contaminated surface, you will likely give it to yourself by touching your face. The CDC recommends washing your hands for 20 seconds (they suggest hand sanitizers work, but I’m skeptical as of today).5
**Second, avoid touching common objects when out in public. When I first got out of graduate school, I got the flu for two years in a row, even though I knew better. After that, I became more vigilant with what I touched when out in public and haven’t gotten the flu since (in combination with handwashing of course).

**Third, stay away from people coughing to reduce your exposure.
**Fourth, if you are the person coughing, cough into your elbow and minimize how much travels through the air or gets on your hands.

**My fifth point relates to the flu and not COVID-19, get your flu shot this year and sign up for a COVID-19 shot if one is developed. While the flu shot does not work every year, I still get mine because some protection is better than none.
**Sixth, make those around you aware of any international travel you have done since December 2019 (making you potentially a carrier).
**And last but not least, conduct your life as you would any other day because we know that God is sovereign and can handle a simple disease outbreak like this.

What we should learn from this COVID-19 outbreak is that life is short and we’re not guaranteed tomorrow (James 4:13–17) bible. While we all live forever, some will spend eternity in heaven and others in a real place called Hell. The difference between heaven and Hell is a relationship with the Creator of the universe: Jesus Christ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**What must I do to be saved? "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God
"Not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
"But now in Christ Jesus you who were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ."
--[Ephesians 2: verses 8 thru 13]
You can accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior now by praying a prayer such as this. "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. By your grace you died on the Cross for my sins. Please forgive me of my sins and help me to live for You. Thank You, Lord for salvation found only in You. Help me to live for You and never be ashamed of You and your Word. Thank You, my Lord and Savior Jesus." grouppray
"If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; For with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. For whoever will call on the Name of the Lord Jesus will be saved." --[ROMANS 10:9,10,13]

--[Originally published as Dr. Andrew Fabich, "How Nervous Am I About The Coronavirus (COVID-19)?" Truett McConnell University blog, March 5, 2020. Reprinted with permission of Dr. Andrew Fabich and Truett McConnell University. Dr. Andrew Fabich is a professor of microbiology at Truett McConnell University, a Creation College in Cleveland, GA].

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #91827
06/16/20 10:04 AM
06/16/20 10:04 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HOW TO REBUILD~~

--'They replied, "Let us start rebuilding."
-So they began this good work.' ~~[NEHEMIAH 2:18] -- bible

~~IT WAS nighttime when the leader set out by horseback to inspect the work that lay ahead. As he toured the destruction all around him, he saw city walls that had been destroyed and gates that had been burned. In some areas, the vast debris made it tough for his horse to get through . Saddened, the rider turned toward home.

When it came time to report the damage to the officials of the city, he began by saying, "You see the trouble we are in" (Nehemiah 2:17). He reported that the city was in ruins, and the protecting city wall had been rendered useless.

But then he made a statement that energized the troubled citizens: "I also told them about the gracious hand of my God on me." Immediately, the people replied, "Let us start rebuilding" (v.18).

And they did.
With faith in God and all-out effort, despite enemy opposition and a seemingly impossible task, the people of Jerusalem--under Nehemiah's leadership--rebuilt the wall in just fifty-two days (6:16).

As you consider your circumstances, is there something that looks difficult but that you know God wants you to do? A sin you can't seem to get rid of? A relationship rift that's not God-honoring? A task for Him that looks too hard?

Ask God for guidance (2:4-5), analyze the problem (vv.11-15), and recognize His involvement (v.18). Then start rebuilding.~~There truly is nothing that our God can't do!

"Lord G-D, I need Your help. I can't fix these problems alone. Help me to understand the situation and then to seek Your help and guidance. Thank You, my Lord, Saviour and Redeemer. In Jesus Name.~Amen."
--"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything to difficult for Me?" horray --[JEREMIAH 32:27]

--ODB/DB~---"There's Nothing That Our God Can't Do" // (Live from Passion)//<https://youtu.be/5MChgCghLJg>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #91829
06/16/20 02:49 PM
06/16/20 02:49 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----EYE SIGHT / VISION ~`

-[Please Read / Mark 8:1-25]
--"And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking."
--(Mark 8:24) - bible

--How is your natural eyesight? Do you have 20/20 vision? Many of us depend on eyeglasses to correct our vision.
Some have eye surgery to improve their vision without glasses. Others wear contact lenses. By whatever means we have it, good eyesight is a blessing. My father lost his vision in one eye through glaucoma.

Much more important is our spiritual eyesight. In today's Bible reading Jesus asked the disciples, "Having eyes, see ye not?'...and do ye not remember?" All people's spiritual vision is poor by nature. We can't tell the difference between "people" and "trees," as in today's key verse. Some things that almost everyone saw as wrong in the past, many people today can't see anything wrong with. We need to be "transformed by the renewing of [our] mind" so that we may accurately discern the will of God (Romans 12:2).

Once we have new life in Christ and our vision is restored, we are subject to becoming more like Jesus, as we keep our eyes on the Cross.
There's no need to go around unable to see things clearly. Like the man in today's Bible Reading, Jesus will touch us again and completely restore our spiritual eyesight if we ask Him in true faith. He is able to cure all manner of vision problems. Let us not be satisfied with anything less than 20/20 Spiritual Vision as we travel our pilgrimage toward the Celestial City with Jesus our Lord and Savior.
--"Beside Still Waters"/PEY~
--"I Will Rise"// Chris Tomlin (lyrics with pictures) // <https://youtu.be/MZO7mF0p88U>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #91873
06/22/20 10:44 AM
06/22/20 10:44 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---RETIREMENT TIME? / WE KEEP WORKING FOR JESUS~~

--"For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it."
---(Matthew 16:25) -- highfive

--After working for forty years as a teacher, Jane Hanson retired. She and her husband were looking forward to relaxing, traveling, and enjoying the arrival of their first grandchild.

Then Jane heard about a ministry to at-risk youth, and she knew she had to get involved. "I realized there are kids just waiting, and I could make a difference," she said. She began teaching English to a young Liberian man who had been forced to flee his home country because of civil war. Of this ministry opportunity, Jane said, "I could just go shopping to stay busy, but what fun would that be?"

Jane is making a difference. Perhaps she has learned a little of what Jesus meant when He said, "Whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it" (text). Giving ourselves to the Lord through helping others takes self-denial, yet one day Jesus will reward that effort (v.27).

Let's follow Jesus' example of love for God, and others--no matter what our stage of life may be. Jesus wants to use us right where we are. It could be online ministry, telephone calls, emails, postal mail, whatever means we may have, lets be Jesus's hands and feet. Truly, "No One Ever Cared For Me (you), Like Jesus" ~~

--ODB/ AC~
--"No One Ever Cared For Me Like Jesus"-(lyric video) //Steffany Gretzinger //<https://youtu.be/YsQgZzQDups>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #91979
07/07/20 10:55 AM
07/07/20 10:55 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--PROPHETIC WORD ~~

~~MORONI LOSES TRUMPET~

~~On March 18, an earthquake with a magnitude of 5.7 shook Salt Lake City, the location of the main Mormon temple, which features a 210-foot-high spire topped with a 12-foot-high golden statue of the angel Moroni blowing a trumpet.
The earthquake brought normal life in Salt Lake City to a halt and resulted in thousands without power. Though there was no loss of life and minimal other damage, it does seem quite prophetic that Moroni lost his trumpet. Some Mormons believe that the statue would one day come alive and actually blow the trumpet at the second coming of Christ.

Perhaps the empty hand is a sign of the false gospel they proclaim and a reminder of Who is really in charge.

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" (Galatians 1:8). -- bible

-'Abiding Word Ministries'
-Source:Christianpost.com
~~/"I Will Trust My Saviour Jesus (live) // CityAlight ~~<https://youtu.be/GB9eXtwfAAg>
~~~~~~~~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #91981
07/07/20 01:08 PM
07/07/20 01:08 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~A WAKE UP CALL!

~~A new survey sponsored by the Joshua Fund has found that 44.3% of poll respondents said they believe the coronavirus and resulting economic meltdown is a "wake up call for us to turn back to faith in God."

Also, 40% of Christians said they were reading their Bible more than ever. Surprisingly, 21% of non-Christian respondents indicated they are reading their Bibles and listening to Christian sermons online, searching for answers during this confusing time. ~~

--Source: faithwire.com
--"G-D Is For Us"//CityAlight <https://youtu.be/xxl1EOhJiRA>
~~~
[Friend, if you have not trusted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please do it now. Jesus loves you. He died so you can spend eternity with Him in heaven.

"If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
For with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
"For whoever will call on the Name of the Lord will be saved" bible --[Romans 10:9,10,13]

~~~~~~~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #92062
07/15/20 07:09 PM
07/15/20 07:09 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

Ravi Zacharias Remembered as a ‘Gentle Giant of Our Faith’
Evangelist-apologist had a long history of BGEA involvement
by Jerry Pierce | July 1, 2020 | Special Report

~~~Ravi Zacharias, the India-born Christian evangelist and apologist whose intellect, winsomeness and grasp of diverse cultures helped him gain a global hearing for the Gospel, was remembered during a May 29 memorial service as a “gentle giant of our faith” and the “C.S. Lewis of our day.”

Zacharias, 74, died May 19 after a brief battle with cancer. He was a featured speaker at numerous Billy Graham Evangelistic Association events, beginning in 1983 at the inaugural International Conference for Itinerant Evangelists in Amsterdam and most recently in 2017 at the first-ever World Summit in Defense of Persecuted Christians, hosted by BGEA.

A testament to Zacharias’ broad appeal was evidenced by the friends who eulogized him, among them Brooklyn Tabernacle Pastor Jim Cymbala, former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow and hip-hop recording artist Lecrae, as well as Louie Giglio, pastor of Passion City Church in Atlanta, which hosted the livestreamed memorial service. Vice President Mike Pence also spoke at the service, noting that he and second lady Karen Pence “mark his passing with a sense of personal loss as well.” The vice president said that in their last conversation, Zacharias, expressed concern for people suffering from COVID-19.
“Ravi shared the truth of God’s Word with millions worldwide, ‘so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father’ (Philippians 2:10-11).”
—Franklin Graham

Franklin Graham, who knew Zacharias for decades through his long involvement with BGEA, described him as “one of the great Christian apologists of our time.”

He has “stepped into the streets of glory and into the presence of the King of kings and Lord of lords,” Franklin said on Facebook. “Don’t feel sorry for Ravi—his fight with cancer is over, and he has placed his crowns at the feet of the One who deserves all glory and honor. For those who have put their faith in Jesus Christ, we will see him again on the other side of the river. Ravi shared the truth of God’s Word with millions worldwide, ‘so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father’ (Philippians 2:10-11).” bible

Zacharias grew up in a nominal Anglican household in Delhi, India. His father was influential in the Indian government, and much to his father’s displeasure, Ravi neglected his studies in favor of playing cricket. But at age 17, Zacharias was converted to Christ in a hospital bed after attempting suicide by poisoning. That week, he was visited in the hospital by a Youth for Christ worker, who asked Zacharias’ mother to read to him John 14. As she read John 14:19—Zacharias said that the words of Jesus to Thomas, “Because I live, you also will live”—penetrated his heart, and he surrendered his life to Jesus Christ.

“I walked out of that hospital a different man,” Zacharias recalled.

Soon, he was leading classmates to faith in Christ and excelling academically. Several years later, his father took a job in Canada, and Zacharias moved there to continue his studies, eventually surrendering to the Gospel ministry.

For 49 years, Zacharias traveled the world as an evangelist and apologist, beginning in Vietnam in the summer of 1971. Zacharias and his translator traveled the war-torn country by helicopter gunship, preaching at military bases, hospitals and to Viet Cong prisoners. Zacharias also preached in Cambodia in 1974, just prior to Pol Pot’s communist takeover. After the nation fell to communism, Pot’s regime executed both of the men who had served as Zacharias’ interpreters.

In 1983 at Billy Graham’s invitation, Zacharias addressed the first International Conference for Itinerant Evangelists in Amsterdam on the topic of building Gospel bridges across cultures. In mid-sermon, the 3,800 evangelists from 112 countries in attendance gave him an ovation.

Zacharias went on to speak at numerous BGEA events and appeared multiple times in Decision magazine as an author or interview subject. In addition to his Amsterdam appearance in 1983, his BGEA speaking engagements included:

Amsterdam ’86 (a condensed version of his sermon “The Lostness of Man” is printed on pages 20-21, and its content is used in BGEA’s Schools of Evangelism Online).

North American Conference for Itinerant Evangelists (NACIE ’94) in Louisville, Kentucky.

The Global Mission Christian Workers Conference, in March 1995, which was translated into 50 languages and transmitted by satellite to more than 160 countries.

Amsterdam 2000, where he spoke on evangelism challenges in a new millennium.
Seminars at The Cove in 1997 and 2006; he was scheduled to return in 2021.
BGEA International School of Evangelism in Belfast, Northern Ireland, in 2006.
Prescription for Renewal, a Samaritan’s Purse event held at The Cove in 2015.
The World Summit in Defense of Persecuted Christians in Washington, D.C., in 2017.

In 1984, Zacharias launched Ravi Zacharias International Ministries as a way to “meet the thinker where they were” and “to train cultural evangelist-apologists.” Today, RZIM has more than 100 affiliated speakers in dozens of countries. Its flagship podcast, “Let My People Think,” is popular on audio streaming apps.

Zacharias also wrote dozens of books, including his memoir “Walking from East to West: God in the Shadows,” “Can Man Live Without God?” and “Jesus Among Other Gods: The Absolute Claims of the Christian Message.”

In eulogizing Zacharias, Giglio remarked that Zacharias “never sought to win an argument; he always sought to win a person.”

“Who would put an open mic in the middle of a coliseum on a university campus and invite all skeptics, all antagonists, all seekers and searchers to come and ask their question,” Giglio asked, “but a man after the heart of Jesus and a man filled with the compassion of a Gospel that didn’t just change his mind but totally changed his heart?”

Scripture quotations are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version.
-[-Article/Decision Magazine 7/2020]

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #92599
09/14/20 09:27 AM
09/14/20 09:27 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----VOTING IS A PRIVILEGE ~~ [For Every Election]

-"For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same."
---(Romans 13:3) -- grouppray

~~In America, when we elect government officials, we are determining the moral and spiritual direction of our country. We have the privilege of choosing our leaders. Every time we go into the voting booth, we determine the direction of our nation.

Just think about this: In the Old Testament and even in the New Testament, people didn't get to vote for the king. People didn't get to vote for the emperor of Rome. That was just given to them. But John Jay, the first Chief Justice of our United States Supreme Court, said this: "Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers: and it is the duty --as well as the privilege and interest --of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers." Isn't that interesting, the First Chief Justice of the Supreme Court said this is a Christian nation? He said God has given us in this Christian nation the privilege of choosing our leaders. That means every time we go into the voting booth, we are casting a vote for righteousness or we are casting a vote for unrighteousness. When we participate in the voting process, we are the ones who are determining the moral and spiritual direction of this nation. ~~

--Pathway to Victory/RJ~
[Friends, Please be sure to vote! If you can not make it to the poles to cast your vote, be sure to VOTE ABSENTEE! Your vote matters! Let's get this country back to being a Christian Nation, in Jesus Name. In God We Trust!]

--PTV/RJ~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #92601
09/14/20 12:43 PM
09/14/20 12:43 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOVERNMENT IS GOD'S IDEA ~~

-"Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there
is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God."
--(Romans 13:1) -- bible

--As Christians, we are to try to delay the premature collapse of our country and our world so that we have longer to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
How do we push back against evil in this world? One way we do it in our country is through the government officials that we elect. Some people say that Christians shouldn't be involved in politics. But God is the one that designed government. Government is God's idea.

Did you know the Bible says there are three institutions that God created? In Genesis 2, God created the family. In Genesis 9, God created the government. And in Acts 2, God created the church.
The government is just as ordained by God as the church is. Both were created by God for unique purposes. Government has not been called to share the Gospel, but government has been called to be a restrainer of evil. God designed government to keep order and morality in society. Paul described God's purpose for government in Romans 13:3-4: "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same; for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil."
--PTV/RJ~
["The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps." --[Proverbs 16:9]

--"God Is In Control" // Twila Paris (lyrics) //<https://youtu.be/r6Eiv1r5UnE>
~~~~~~~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #93336
01/04/21 11:25 AM
01/04/21 11:25 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Whatever Happens, We Know God is In Control ~~
--Mike Huckabee // Buckle Up!

- thanks --We must remember, G-D is Sovereign! He is always in Control! ~~

Let's see what Mike Huckabee has to say, regarding the past fake news, and the presidency voting.... We still stand against
ABORTION, SAME-SEX MARRIAGE, and SOCIALISM.....
SO, Friends, "BUCKLE UP!"

-----<https://youtu.be/YB6k8uDMVmg>
~~~~~~~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #93340
01/04/21 03:06 PM
01/04/21 03:06 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Secular Democrats of America / SDA ~ // PAC Policy Changes in Biden Administration ~ fyi
--[Decision \December 21, 2021]

~~A Democratic political action committee dedicated to representing secular values submitted a 28-page document to President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris’ transition team calling on the incoming administration to “champion America’s original constitutional secularism” and to reverse some of the main religious liberty protections set in place by the Trump administration.

In its “Restoring Constitutional Secularism and Patriotic Pluralism in the White House” document, the Secular Democrats of America (SDA) PAC argues that the United States was founded as a “secularist nation” rather than a nation founded largely on Judeo-Christian values. Therefore, the group suggests the country’s national motto should be “E Pluribus Unum”— meaning “Out of Many, One”—instead of the current motto, “In God We Trust.”

Yet Albert Mohler, president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, countered by quoting John Adams, the second president of the U.S.

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people,” wrote Adams to the Massachusetts Militia in 1798. “It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

“ … You decide who you will take as the authority about the founding of the nation,” Mohler challenged, “the Secular Democrats of America or one of the founders of the United States of America.”

Democratic Congressmen Jamie Raskin and Jared Huffman—both co-chairs of the Congressional Freethought Caucus—presented the document, while Rep. Jerry McNerney, who aided Raskin and Huffman in launching the caucus, endorsed the SDA’s agenda.

Much of what is proposed in the “Restoring Constitutional Secularism and Patriotic Pluralism in the White House” document rolls back the pro-life, pro-family and religious freedom protections of the Trump administration. In fact, the preamble of the document plainly states that the SDA’s recommendations will “reverse the damage done by the Trump administration.”

Those recommendations include dismantling the HHS Conscience and Religious Freedom Division; defunding any government aid to private religious schools, crisis pregnancy centers and abstinence-only education programs; and enforcing the Johnson Amendment, which would threaten the tax-exempt status of nonprofit organizations that endorse political candidates.

Mohler warned that while some consider the word secular to be just a convenient buzzword for members of the progressive left, “It’s actually far more radical than many might recognize.”

“[The SDA’s document] is about Constitutional secularism, and secularism is an ideology,” he explained. “It’s not just something that happens. It’s an ideology, it is a worldview. It is a picture of all reality that is based in the fundamental assumption of a secular cosmos.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #93345
01/04/21 03:45 PM
01/04/21 03:45 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---NO BACKING DOWN ~~
--Decision/ Franklin Graham -(January 1, 2021)

Well, 2020 is now officially in our rearview mirror, and what a year it was!

A microscopic virus dubbed COVID-19 swept over the world, reaching into virtually every nation on earth.

ICU units in hospitals were overwhelmed through the first wave of the virus last spring, and once again this past fall. The winter months will continue to be tough as we await the full-scale implementation of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Our lifestyles have been completely altered. Social distancing. Face masks. Hand sanitizers. Travel restrictions. No mass gatherings. Businesses shut down. We’ve never seen anything like it.

In the midst of this pandemic, we had a closely contested and volatile presidential election. With mail-in ballots flooding every state, voting irregularities and fraud surfaced in a number of key battleground states, which led to closely watched recounts.
“One thing you can be sure of, regardless of which way the political winds blow: At the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, we’re going to keep preaching the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, the message of salvation.”

Nonetheless, on Jan. 20 President-elect Joe Biden is scheduled to be inaugurated as the 46th president of the United States. As we approach a transition in the leadership of our government in Washington, it is critically important for followers of Jesus Christ to pray for those who will be making decisions that impact the future of our nation. Just because we might not have voted for someone doesn’t mean that we get a pass to not pray for them. The Bible instructs us to pray for all of our leaders—“all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior” (1 Timothy 2:2-3). We must not give up or waver.

Pray for President-elect Joe Biden, that he would not be swayed by the voices of self-interest, but that he would listen to the still small voice of Almighty God. Pray for him every day—that God would direct his decisions.

I am grateful to God that for the last four years He gave us President Donald J. Trump. I’m grateful for a president who protected our religious liberties; grateful for a president who defended the lives of the unborn; grateful for a president who nominated conservative judges to the Supreme Court and to our federal courts; grateful for a president who built the strongest economy in 70 years with the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years before the pandemic; grateful for a president who strengthened and supported our military; grateful for a president who stood against “the swamp” and the corruption in Washington; grateful for a president who supported law and order and defended our police. I’m grateful for a president and a vice president who recognized the importance of prayer and were not ashamed of the Name of Jesus Christ.

I fully expect religious liberty to be fiercely attacked by the strident voices from the radical, progressive left who have embraced socialist ideologies to run America.

I am deeply concerned that the so-called Equality Act will elevate LGBTQ rights to a level that threatens to undermine the Biblical standards that our nation was founded upon. The Equality Act was passed by the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives in 2019 and is now pending before the U.S. Senate. Under this act, churches, Christian schools, ministries and other institutions could be mandated to hire gays, lesbians or transgender people—even though their unbiblical lifestyles are at odds with the sincerely held religious beliefs of these organizations. This has been pushed by progressive liberals for some time now, and a new administration would be almost certain to undertake their cause immediately.

In that climate, it won’t be long until churches and preachers are forbidden to confront and rebuke sin. They will call it “hate speech.” If we call someone to repentance, we could be accused of intolerance. That would cut the heart right out of the Gospel: “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins” (Acts 2:38).

The march toward ever increasing immorality and godlessness is sweeping into virtually every corner of our culture. Even the financial sector is adopting a stance that would have been hard to imagine just a decade ago. The NASDAQ, our second-largest stock market, has proposed a measure to the Securities and Exchange Commission that would require companies to diversify their boards based on new cultural distinctions. NASDAQ-listed companies would be required to add directors who “self-identify” as female, an under-represented minority or LGBTQ.

This is not a time for the church of the Lord Jesus Christ to cower in a corner or back down from speaking truth.

Proverbs 28:1 says, “The righteous are bold as a lion.”

On the other hand, Proverbs 25:26 warns us to guard against the evil forces of this world. “A righteous man who falters before the wicked is like a murky spring and a polluted well.”

Whatever direction the winds of culture or government blow, believers are exhorted to stand firm in their faith, without the slightest compromise.

I can’t think of anything more powerful than the church of the Lord Jesus Christ being courageously engaged in persistent, prevailing prayer in this new year, 2021.

One thing you can be sure of, regardless of which way the political winds blow: At the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, we’re going to keep preaching the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, the message of salvation.

None of us knows how long COVID-19 restrictions will apply, but we have plans for a full series of evangelistic events in the new year. I’m looking forward to holding another Decision America Tour in 2021, and, Lord willing, I will also be preaching in Italy, Korea and Brazil.

We will continue to preach the Good News of Christ’s death, burial and resurrection. “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God” (Romans 10:17).
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #93355
01/06/21 10:20 AM
01/06/21 10:20 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

star--THE COMING SOCIALIST STORM star //
--BY: R. Albert Mohler, JR
--[DECISION]

~~~It’s back. Socialism, declared dead and buried in the ash heap of history, is back. Thoroughly discredited by the end of the 20th century, it has returned with fervor. In reality, socialism never died, because it was never merely an economic theory—it was a dogmatic creed. It never went away, and its devotees were just awaiting their opportunity.

“Socialism was the faith in which I was raised,” wrote scholar and professor Joshua Muravchik. “It was my father’s faith, and his father’s before him.” Of course, it is a false faith. Its roots are in Marxism, and Karl Marx hated Christianity even more than he opposed capitalism. Religion, he said, is the “opiate of the people.”

Socialism would prove to be one of the deadliest and most destructive ideologies ever to afflict humanity. It produced poverty, not wealth. It undermined human dignity and destroyed economies. Promising utopia, it delivered disaster. And yet, it is back.

Visit your local college campus, and you will find unprecedented numbers of middle-class American students claiming to be socialists. Almost half the young people responding to a Harris Poll early in 2020 said they would prefer to live in a socialist economy. Sen. Bernie Sanders, a self-proclaimed Democratic Socialist, led at one point in the race for the 2020 Democratic Party’s presidential nomination. Sanders is now the sage of the Democratic Party. He lost the nomination, but he may well have won the argument. The rising stars in that party, like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, also proudly wear the socialist label. Socialism is back, and the cool kids on campus identify as socialists, acting as if the 20th century never happened.
“Socialism sacrifices liberty as it promises equality. But that equality never comes. The only winners in a socialist system are the bureaucrats in the vast, all-powerful government that socialism requires.”

Socialism never produces wealth; it destroys value. True socialism requires state ownership of the means of production, the means of distribution and the assignment of labor. As Iain Murray notes in “The Socialist Temptation,” “There is one single, unifying feature shared by every version of socialism: subjugation of the individual to the collective.” Socialism sacrifices liberty as it promises equality. But that equality never comes. The only winners in a socialist system are the bureaucrats in the vast, all-powerful government that socialism requires.

The Bible reveals several important economic principles. Scripture affirms the dignity of work (Ephesians 4:28) and the fact that those who refuse to work should not eat
(2 Thessalonians 3:10). The Bible clearly affirms private property (Exodus 22:7) and condemns theft (Exodus 20:15) and covetousness (Exodus 20:17). Saving (Proverbs 13:22), thrift (Proverbs 21:20), land ownership (Acts 4:34-37) and investment (Matthew 25:27) are all honored in Scripture, and the Bible teaches that the laborer is worthy of his wages (Luke 10:7). Socialism contradicts or subverts every one of these principles.

The father of socialism is Karl Marx, who, along with Friedrich Engels, gave birth to one of the most heinous ideas ever to afflict humanity. Marx and Engels promised a communist revolution that would lead to utopia, with abundance and eternal peace. Instead, where the communists ruled, land was barren, wealth was destroyed, freedom evaporated and death ensued. The total victims of the communist death cult number in the untold millions, stretching from Russia and China to Eastern Europe and Cuba. Murder on a massive scale came in places like the killing fields of Cambodia and the gulags of the Soviet Union. Ideologues like Vladimir Lenin prophesied that socialism was just a step on the road to communism.

Of course, Bernie Sanders and the crowds of college students wearing his T-shirts are not demanding Soviet communism. They insist that they want social democracy or democratic socialism. Many will point to Scandinavian nations like Sweden, which feature very generous welfare states. But their claims are either disingenuous or deluded. They may say they only want a welfare state, but the policies they now champion, like the “Green New Deal” or a national health care system, actually require some form of hard socialism, and socialism means taking someone else’s money and sacrificing individual possessions.

The irony, of course, is that these students are organizing themselves using the latest consumer technologies and social media platforms that are the product of market economies unleashing human innovation. They can be forgiven for being born after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the exhaustion of European socialism, but they cannot escape responsibility for demanding policies that would lead to human misery, economic deprivation and the denial of liberty.

These campus socialists actually support proposals that are far more radical than they seem to understand or the mainstream media will admit. The “Green New Deal” would bring about a government takeover of vast sectors of the economy. The stated demands of the Green New Deal really mean a massive extension of the government into every dimension of life, and the plan is actually a cover for the radical transformation of the entire society. Add a national health care system to the Green New Deal, and much of the entire economy of the United States is directly controlled by the government.

But while promising efficiency, socialism produces scarcity. Just consider the actual quality of medical care under a system like Britain’s National Health Service, especially in the treatment of diseases like cancer. Murray comments, “The UK’s survival rates for cancer and other chronic illnesses are among the worst in the developed world.”
“This is not an accident, nor is it a passing phase. The revival of socialism is a major challenge of our age. Christians must recognize that socialism, which is based on a materialist view of the world, comes with a moral urgency.”

Under the leadership of historic figures like Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher in Britain and President Ronald Reagan in the United States, the colossal failures of socialism became fully apparent. Even in nations like Sweden, socialism was replaced by its own version of a market economy. Reagan and Thatcher led a recovery of freedom and human dignity. They reconnected individual labor and the right to property. They advocated for human dignity and freedom. By then, strangulating regulation and stifling taxation were seen to be intolerable in democratic societies. And then, of course, Soviet communism reached the limits of its lies and the Soviet Union collapsed.

**Socialism was dead, we were told. Clearly, that declaration was premature.**

The central ideas of socialism never actually went away, and the socialist vision continued among the true believers. Bernie Sanders has been some form of socialist his entire adult life, and he is not alone. Still, it is shocking that socialism has returned with such force in today’s politics—and in the United States, no less. In the past year, the advance of Marxist thought on campuses, in boardrooms and in newsrooms, as well as in politics, has become undeniable. Many families have been stunned to hear socialism advocated at the dinner table, when their offspring come home on college break. Nationally, the Democratic Party has veered toward socialist ideas, and the left is increasingly calling the shots in that party. Joe Biden’s name may be at the top of his party’s leadership, but it is Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her “Squad” who are in the driver’s seat as the party faces the future. The policies they are proposing are far more radical than most voters realize.

This is not an accident, nor is it a passing phase. The revival of socialism is a major challenge of our age. Christians must recognize that socialism, which is based on a materialist view of the world, comes with a moral urgency. Socialism promises to produce a more just and equitable world, and it advances when its opponents do not meet the socialist moral arguments with superior moral arguments. And superior arguments are readily available. Consider that Christians are called to work for a just society (Isaiah 1:17) and an economy that reduces poverty (Isaiah 58:6-11). But it is market capitalism, not socialism, that since 1990 has lifted more than a billion people worldwide out of extreme poverty.

Christians also need to recognize that socialism thrives on driving antagonism throughout the culture. The very essence of socialism is a theory of class struggle. The socialism that is gaining influence in the United States these days is packaged, often quite attractively, as a movement toward national unity. That is a lie. In “The Socialist Manifesto,” Bhaskar Sunkara, a major socialist intellectual in the U.S., applauds Bernie Sanders and the U.K.’s Jeremy Corbyn for driving “a renewal of class antagonism” in our societies. That means what you think it means—it’s a call for class warfare in the United States.

Do not be fooled when you hear promises of a kinder, gentler socialism—even if its earnest proponents mean it when they make their promise. In his courageous 1978 commencement address at Harvard University, Alexandr Solzhenitsyn declared that “socialism of any type and shade leads to a total destruction of the human spirit and to a leveling of mankind into death.” He had reason to know, and his voice was among the most prophetic of the 20th century. He had languished in Stalin’s gulag, but the gulag did not break him.

The coming socialist storm lies before us. The battle of ideas never ceases. The Christian defense of liberty calls us—and there is much hard work for us to do. ©2020 R. Albert Mohler Jr.
-[R. Albert Mohler Jr., is president of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky.]

~~~~~~~~~
[Friends, PLEASE PRAY AND KEEP ON PRAYING FOR OUR USA. THERE IS A DEMOCRATIC SOCIALISTS OF AMERICAN GROUP THAT IS DECEIVED! PRAY JESUS WILL BRING THIS DOWN. "Come Lord, Jesus, Come!" ]
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #93418
01/12/21 07:20 PM
01/12/21 07:20 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

- usarmy -PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP / Autographs the 450 MILE BORDER WALL!

~~~God bless America! God bless Donald J Trump ~

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6lpUACNpbE>

Re: --Providence / God's Sovereignty [Re: Abigail] #93462
01/16/21 01:49 PM
01/16/21 01:49 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----- star -The Exploitation Phase
-[Greg Kelly / 1/16/2021]

--Watch as President Donald J Trump holds up the Bible while the rioters are trying to burn down the church.

--Joe Biden can not deal with 'Law Enforcement' ~~

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxOgJ3CglBs>