News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? #59665
10/20/10 04:57 AM
10/20/10 04:57 AM
S
StoicButStressed  Offline OP
Freshman Member
Hi, thank you for reading. I will try to be brief (tricky as my once super sharp brain is mush at mo), not least as I am seeing my Neurologist in SIX AND HALF HRS - UK TIME 16.30 - and need advice PRIOR to that (sorry!!)

Have been ill with wide variety of worseing symptoms for years now (brain-fog, cognition, speech, balance, migraine, fatigue, etc etc etc ETC....). Been daily migraineur for 12 years, plus the collective symptoms (above) all gradually worsening over time to point where utterly incapacitated.

Have now had a new migraine treatment that seems to be working, but the other stuff still there. CRITICALLY, over past 48-72hrs have worsened to power of a hundred. And new ones, leg cramps, panic attack from nowhere, WAY worse balance etc, very high nausea, fatigue so bad I cannot describe it. The ONLY variable in there is that last Friday had one of my (HUGE) mercury filling removed as start of root canal treatment. I remember spitting metal lumps and grey dribble out and saying to my dentist "This really CANNOT be good for you?". She just brushed it off and said mercury in fillings was safe as it was 'bound'.

I have JUST had a 'kerchang' moment - I intuitively believe Mercury is what has been doing me over. I have some 16 HUGE Amalgam fillings, one tooth is even constructed from amalgam (an old dentist did that years ago and said was better than a crown). Just common snse says a poisonous metal in your mouth cannot be good for you? And MUST interfere with really delicate neural pathway stuff?

THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS. iF YOU CAN ADVISE, PLEASE CAN YOU DO SO SOON AS SEEING DOC IN FEW HOURS! PLEASE CAN YOU KEEP ANSWERS TO SIMPLE HEADLINES RATHER THAN LOTS OF LINKS, DETAILED RESEARCH ETC? THIS IS NOT AS I'M NOT GRATEFUL, BUT RATHER A MEASURE OF HOW ILL I AM...

....AS I WON'T BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THEM UNLESS SIMPLE. MY BRAIN IS F*@#ED RIGHT NOW. I have an IQ of 151 and am in Mensa, but right now I cannot comprehend even simple info. Yet need info desperatly and urgently - vicious equation
taz

1 - I belive I have acute mercury poisnoning right now, and what I have been suffering from and getting worse from over years is chronic mercury posisoning. Does this seem right to your experience?

2- WHAT TREATMENT CAN I ACCESS RIGHT NOW FOR THIS ACUTE POISONING? I CANNOT FUNCTION AND NEED HELP confused

3 - Are there any Neuroligical marker tests I should/can ask my Neuro for today? IE tests of Mercury presence and or tests for it's impact on function/brain?

4 - Who is the best dentist (ANYWHERE but ideally in UK) at removing fillings safely?

5 - Do I need my root canals out?

6 - What meds/vits process should I be on to prepare for/heal from that massive mercury exodus?

It is questions 1-3 that are time critical, I am literally begging you for any concise answers you can offer me (any very wordy ones I really will not be able to read frown dead

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR CARE byesad. I CANNOT TELL YOU WHAT JUST WRITING THIS POST HAS TAKEN ME - I FEEL LIKE A DYING PERON USING MY LAST BREATH TO SHOUT FOR HELP dead dead dead.

Me, from across the pond xx

Re: URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? [Re: StoicButStressed] #59666
10/20/10 06:27 AM
10/20/10 06:27 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
1), Yes, your symptoms are indeed indicative of possible mercury poisoning. The fact you have 16 amalgams makes that probable. That is a large amount, even by mainstream dental standards. I'm amazed you're still up and about at all!

2), Start with diet in my opinion. Exclude all sugar, wheat/gluten and yeast products for a start. Keep fluid intake simple with water and herbal teas (black tea maybe ok too). I would advise some homeopathic drainage support to help the liver/kidneys with the toxic overload. If possible, see if you can get hold of a binding product like "algin" to help with binding up some of the toxins/metals at the sametime.

5. One thing at a time and step by step with removing sources of toxins from the mouth. I would certainly look at getting the root canals removed at some point, unless they have been done properly by a biologic dentist with proper biologic materials and are non toxic.

6. Vitamin C (powder form with bioflavanoids is best), vitamin E, essential fatty acids from fish oil (mercury free). Zinc, magnesium, B complex, milk thistle. (take vitamin C, magnesium, milk thistle, B complex 3-4 times daily as they are used up by the body pretty quickly and you get much more out of them when you take them more often over the course of the day. You can split up the dose if you need to The others can be taken once or twice. Selenium only if you can tolerate it. And make sure you have enough iodine in your diet, or add "some" supplementation. Mercury uses up/blocks, displaces alot of these elements.

I cannot readily answer the other questions and I hope somebody else can for you.

Please don't overwhelm yourself. You are likely too toxic to cope or take much in anyway as you have stated and I relate to this. I started with diet alone, even with a mouth full of amalgam and that made a pretty big difference in a few weeks and lessened my toxicity and got me stronger, then I went further with other products. So start with something like this and take some of the load from your alraeady toxic body and see how it goes. You may need to reduce fruits and other high carb intake too if you have a really bad candida problem going on. Buut I would definitely advise eliminating sugar/yeast/wheat/gluten products at the minimim.

Re: URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? [Re: Bex] #59667
10/20/10 06:33 AM
10/20/10 06:33 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
PS. Be advised that if you are not already doing this with your diet, that removing these things alone may result in going through a detoxification/die off period, which may cause some difficult or even distressing symptoms temporarily as your body withdraws from these things and toxins comes loose.

The key is to hang in there, grin and bear it, and the cravings that often come with it and you maybe rewarded with quite a surprising improvement. It was a life saver for me! I hope it may prove to help you as much too.

Re: URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? [Re: Bex] #59668
10/20/10 07:13 AM
10/20/10 07:13 AM
S
Freshman Member
Oh, bless you! Thank you for answering. And a HUGE thank you for not answering the ones you don't know about - cannot tell you how much reassurance that gives me; whilst in zero doubt tha Mercury is (obv..) evil, I also know that in any field there are quacks and charlatans around. Think that is one of my fears re raising Mercury with my Neuro - can see him rolling eyes already!

Interestingly, vis your answer, I already dont consume wheat or gluten as am Coeliac. Yeast came back on a YorkTest as something I should cut out but TBH, was just too weary and cynical by then to bother unsure Further, when I had a couple of periods on a juice fast, I had TREMENDOUS improvement in terms of energy levels but over recent years, just haven't been well enough for the effort involved. I am so weak, it's impossible to describe frown

I am so grateful for your answer and the questions you could answer, but do have a nervousness that becuase of the URG bit on my post header, people may not answer later. Yet I do need help not just before Neuro appt but also the rest of the stuff. If you know anyone who might know, please let them know about my plight gunshot

Thank you again. Stuggling here, not sure can even GET to frickin Neuro at this rate. Am so sad and scared. Am not even sure I will be able to do the diet as nothing in the tank to either DO anymore, or COPE with anymore. Am pretty socially isolated at mo (as bn so so ill for so so long) and don't have any family support to help. DO tho have small people I have to try and take care of and that was already hard pre the madness that has ensued over past cpl days. Am truly staggered at quite how ill I have become. Am not remeotely suicidal, but can see how one would get there byesad

Re: URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? [Re: StoicButStressed] #59669
10/20/10 07:29 AM
10/20/10 07:29 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
You're very welcome. I really feel for you and empathise. The torment these toxins/metals can bring is at times, unspeakable. It's hard to even put the symptoms into words.

I'm sorry I could not answer more, but have gotten in touch with a guy who has greatly improved his health after amalgam removal, chelation, diet, cleansing etc. He is also from the UK if I recall. I hope he will be able to add some comments soon. Perhaps others will also add to this thread and help you.

Yes, you can reach a point that the very things you may need to do that may help you is overwhelming to even consider, much less do. I have been there.

I hope you can do the diet, at least at some point, because that maybe the very thing to help you enough to get you stronger and more motivated with more energy. If you can think about the good foods you CAN eat, it'll make it much easier for you and feel less like "restriction". More of a healthy change/transition to help take the load off, detox you more, and support your gut/liver.

Im really sorry you do not have the family support and are socially isolated. It's bad enough to have this illness, without feeling so alone! Just know that you got peole on here and feel free to message me anytime!

PS, there are some biologic dentists now who will not even remove the amalgams from their toxic patients, unless they have first "preprepped" them with a proper diet and supplement support so they are in a less toxic and more stronger state. So you see how essential it is to prepare the toxic body for amalgam removal? That's how serious it can be! And that preparation for some patients may take weeks before they are ready to go to the next step!

Re: URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? [Re: Bex] #59671
10/20/10 08:04 AM
10/20/10 08:04 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Here is one web page you should read. It mentions specific supplements and tests that can be done.

http://www.flcv.com/cfsfm.html

Re: URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? [Re: StoicButStressed] #59698
10/21/10 11:48 AM
10/21/10 11:48 AM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
-------------Hello mate. Welcome.

1 - I belive I have acute mercury poisnoning right now, and what I have been suffering from and getting worse from over years is chronic mercury posisoning. Does this seem right to your experience?

-------Yes. Your symptoms look exactly like mercury poisoning.

2- WHAT TREATMENT CAN I ACCESS RIGHT NOW FOR THIS ACUTE POISONING? I CANNOT FUNCTION AND NEED HELP

-------Right now? Large doses of Vitamin C, in divided doses 4 times per day. At meals and before bed. When I was sick I was on 15 grams per day. Yes, 15 grams. Start at 1 gram and work upwards. When your bowels go liquid, you have reached your bowel tolerance. Reduce the dose until bowel movements are solid again. Take Vit C 4 times a day, every day.

3 - Are there any Neuroligical marker tests I should/can ask my Neuro for today? IE tests of Mercury presence and or tests for it's impact on function/brain?

-------You can do a special hair test. That will tell you if you have a mercury problem. You must do a specific hair test, from the correct lab. Any-old hair test will not do. Instructions here: http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/HOW_TO_hair_test.html

You must get your test from the lab they talk about. Costs $90-ish. I can help you understand it if you want.

But looking at your symptoms and your history, it’s pretty obvious you have mercury poisoning even from the limited amount of info you have given. i.e long history of health problems, doctors no help, dentist messing with the amalgams and then getting even sicker…..all points to mercury problems. If you have 16 amalgams and terrible health problems, if you visit the dentist and you get even sicker….it’s pretty obvious you have a mercury problem. To me it’s as obvious as “Do the bears [shoot] in the woods?”

4 - Who is the best dentist (ANYWHERE but ideally in UK) at removing fillings safely?

-----------I had mine removed by Dr Peter Mendelsohn

http://www.carnabystreetdentist.co.uk/about_us.php

5 - Do I need my root canals out?

-----------Yes.
-----------Yes if they are filled with amalgam.
-----------And also yes if they filled with some other crud.

This book will explain why:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Whole-Body-..._1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287674984&sr=1-1

6 - What meds/vits process should I be on to prepare for/heal from that massive mercury exodus?

-----------lots and lots. Too many to list here.

-----------I’m in the UK and I did not find a doctor to treat this nightmare called mercury poisoning. If I could have found someone, I would have, but there are no safe mercury doctors in the UK. Self treatment is the only option.

You should read the following book:

“Amalgam Illness” By Andrew Cutler

He explains how to safely remove the mercury from your body. In my opinion it will be the best $35 you ever spend. And I do not say that lightly.

http://www.noamalgam.com/#howtoorder

Any more questions fire away. I don;t hangout here very often anymore because i am better now. so we may have to move to email if you have lots of questions.

Sunshine

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine
Re: URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? [Re: Sunshine P] #59699
10/21/10 12:03 PM
10/21/10 12:03 PM
F
findthetruth  Offline
Graduate Member
Hello Stoic,

i am sure you are poisoned.

Mercury poisoning is terrible but you can get your brain back.

here is how:

1. go here: www.noamalgam.com
2. Follow the instructions in the book

Good luck!

Re: URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? [Re: findthetruth] #59721
10/21/10 05:36 PM
10/21/10 05:36 PM
M
Moody  Offline
Freshman Member
Hi Stoic,

I am in the uk too. Not the best place to have Mercury poisening as the rest of the country will behave like you are a complete lunatic (even friends).

I dont really participate much on the boards, although I read read read LOL.

I had all my mercury removed two years ago in London, by Hesham, you may have heard of him, I believe he is probably the best for removal, however, not the best for every thing....I have also been to The munro hall clinic as I also had NICO surgery, again they are extremly good and helpful. You just have to work how who is best at what and be careful.

Ive now found a very good dentist near me in kent, again you see, I probably wouldn't have allowed him to remove it, but he has been good following on from it.

You sound very sick and Im sorry to hear that. I was quite similar to you as I also had chronic, which became acute after a dental visit. I actually couldn't move my neck after that visit. I have had a stiff neck for about 20 years, that is one symptom that completely vanishe liturally the day I had them removed.

If you want any help with anything in the UK, just contact me.

Re: URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? [Re: Moody] #59749
10/23/10 03:37 AM
10/23/10 03:37 AM
S
Freshman Member
Hi, just want to say thank you all so much. Have now ordered the book, should be here Tues - am counting the days as just DESPERATE to do something that will help get me better. Am at point now where pretty much totally incapable, is hellish, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

[quote=Moody]Hi Stoic,

I am in the uk too. Not the best place to have Mercury poisening as the rest of the country will behave like you are a complete lunatic (even friends).

as I also had NICO surgery
quote]

Hi Moody - TOTALLY know what you mean re people behaving as if you were a complete lunatic (yes, including the friends bit....it's awful as the degree of isloation that drives is just huge - and RIGHT where what you need is the very opposite). Grateful for your post (as I am for everyones) but do have a Q for you: What is 'NICO' surgery? Oh, and I would really appreciate your mail if poss as it looks like you are in London? Ergo not too far from me, so yes please that would be fab.

Hugs and thanks to all of you, please stay in touch xx

Re: URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? [Re: Moody] #59750
10/23/10 03:48 AM
10/23/10 03:48 AM
S
Freshman Member
Hi again Moody. Sorry, meant to ask this but...forgot mad - am literally losing my mind here. Anyway, remembered now! Glad to hear you had some symptoms lift straight away, wanted to ask by how much you recovered totally?

Am searching for hope here as getting close to the point where - and this is not some melodramatic exageration but a plain assertion of fact - hope is very literally all I have left to cling to right now. Am done in now, just totally done in. I can barely move, my head is mush, my ability to get things done (even simple things, or things I am highly motivated to do) is close to zero. Am also now very very scared as genuinely no idea how much longer can cope with this, I have very literally lost my life. It's tough tough tough to deal with. byesad

Re: URG HELP ND'D PLS - AMALGAM POISONED? [Re: StoicButStressed] #59753
10/23/10 08:23 PM
10/23/10 08:23 PM
M
Moody  Offline
Freshman Member
Hi Stoic

NICO = Neuralgia Inducing Cavitational Osteonecrosis.
I basically had a cist the size of a five pence peice growing up my nose, it had pushed my front tooth completely out of place, this was all caused by root canal I had years ago ;( but thats another story!

I had all my mercury removed in one go two years ago. Like I said my neck stiffness disapeard imediately smile ive had loads of other improvemnets, dry skin has gone, hair shines again, acne on chin cleared up. I had two very serious breakdowns that i realise now where both mercury induced, I dont even get panick attacks any more. All the time im remebering symptoms, then I think, Hey, I dont get that anymore, I still seem to have a problem with Candida but I do still think I have some other issues that need sorting, but im heaps better and lost weight too smile

I know people that I am convinced have MP, but I dont say anything any more because ignorance is bliss to most people, they dont want to listen, some listen, even ask their dentist, but of course you know what they are told, then they just start to ignore me...so, I gave up.

Im really sorry to hear how sick you are though. Contact Hesham, he is in London, he is very talkatvie and will help you, but expensive! The Muroe hall are good but hard to get hold of.
Dont realy bother with any NHS or anything they wont entertain you at all! There is also a guy up london, whos name escapes me right now, he works closely with Hesham, he is quite knowledgable.

Get the fillings out theough!!! however, definately do it completely safe smile