Link to this page using this short URL:
http://urlbam.com/ha/M005Z

Testimonies Given at the FDA Dental Amalgam Hearing, December 14-15, 2010

How many people have diseases caused by mercury? I don't know, but I do know that I am one of them: My Mercury Story

I'm not the only one: Mercury Stories

David Kennedy, DDS

The evidence in this video is so clearly apparent, that someone not familiar with this issue might think that the speaker is being unjustifiably sarcastic. He's not.

The fact is, we have known that mercury is highly toxic to humans and animals for many decades, but this evidence has been covered up, lied about, and otherwise suppressed by industry and U.S. regulatory agencies.

How many people have diseases caused by mercury? I don't know, but I do know that I am one of them: My Mercury Story

Kris Homme

In this video, note that the speaker - Kris - said her doctor recommended a blood test to check for mercury toxicity, but this test did not reveal mercury in the blood. This is because blood tests are virtually useless for testing for mercury toxicity, but most doctors do not know this.

The other thing to notice is how her vision was affected. Mercury causes nearsightedness and farsightedness and affects vision in other ways as well.

Some professionals now believe that mercury is the single largest cause of disease in the world today. The single largest source of mercury in humans in from dental amalgam fillings.

Donald Robbins DMD,FAGD,FIAOMT

Return to the Mercury Amalgam Forum

Last edited by Russ; 12/09/21 04:36 PM.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)