News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( #59339
10/02/10 01:18 AM
10/02/10 01:18 AM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
I tried to work up slowly and took it as slow as possible IMO and got the same kidney aches from it's cleansing and the same heartbeat in the morning and mind racing as if metals were stirred up! I don't get it because I used it before I got my tooth out (WHICH WAS HUGE) and it was fine at a low dosage and then three years after that and I was fine until the last few years when I decided to pick it up again!

I get a racing mind and thoughts like when I had the tooth in when I use them, although I got it out in 04 I still get those feeling when using this or other things nowadays which go in on Metals! I tried to go slow but today made me stop again?

I can't handle this anymore but handle Spirulina very well, I don't get it, anyone have a clue why? I used to be able to use 9 grams of chlorella a day but even now 1 gram messes me up and I have no MERCURY IN MY MOUTH! I DO NOT GET IT?

Someone help me here as to why this is happening with this and selenium from natural sources the last few years when I try it? Kelp as well? I am at a loss of words, it feels I just lost it and could not think straight off of the detox.

Last edited by Sean; 10/02/10 01:19 AM.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Sean] #59463
10/09/10 12:08 PM
10/09/10 12:08 PM
F
findthetruth  Offline
Graduate Member
Professor Cutler PhD says Chlorella is not a chelating agent and can not remove mercury. He sayss the sulfur can not make you well but it can mobilise the mercury making you sickkr.

He says no human being should take chlorella and it's dangerous.

So plz stop, it is harmful stuff.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: findthetruth] #59464
10/09/10 09:53 PM
10/09/10 09:53 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Sean, oddly enough, I handled garlic better when I had amalgams still in my mouth, yet without them, the reactions were very very strong. I suddenly started reacting very badly to sulfur products (onions, cabbage, chlorella etc) and I believe that it may have something to do with the transition the body goes into after the source of mercury has been removed.

I wonder if the mercury is more readily available to shift around once the source of it has gone because the body is ready to now remove it, since it's no longer having to store it...

Just a thought.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: findthetruth] #59465
10/10/10 02:53 AM
10/10/10 02:53 AM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
I am done for life taking it, thanks Bex and the other poster, glad to see you guys answered me truthfully and helped me out! I took it for three years off some idiot holistic dentist who told me to take it before I got my tooth taken out and after! I felt better while on it, but it truly probably messed me up longer term! Thanks guys and love!

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Sean] #59466
10/10/10 02:58 AM
10/10/10 02:58 AM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Bex
Sean, oddly enough, I handled garlic better when I had amalgams still in my mouth, yet without them, the reactions were very very strong. I suddenly started reacting very badly to sulfur products (onions, cabbage, chlorella etc) and I believe that it may have something to do with the transition the body goes into after the source of mercury has been removed.

I wonder if the mercury is more readily available to shift around once the source of it has gone because the body is ready to now remove it, since it's no longer having to store it...

Just a thought.
Welp thats more than a thought to me, but a true belief to me now! I handled it then and around that time for some years, but did it make me worse? GOD ONLY KNOWS! But you have a great point there Bex. We must work on this gogether as a team, whatever works we can build on together.

BTW For your infection I will try to help you there Bex, I read alot from you and want to help you so bad, just give me time and maybe I can help you there.

Right now my Aunt has stage 4 cancer and has three months to live, I have to work on that now for her, but give me time I will get with you in here and we can work on ourselves! I feel so hopeless right now and weak! I feel you I am there now too and feel like the end is near for us but the beginning might just be! Keep the faith and GOD BLESS.

Last edited by Sean; 10/10/10 03:00 AM.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Sean] #59467
10/10/10 06:52 AM
10/10/10 06:52 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
You're welcome Sean. It didn't make sense to me at the time either, after being able to handle all that stuff with the source of mercury still there and then suddenly after it's gone, I got real strong reactions. But thankfully they died down as the mercury levels reduced later on, but only after enough rounds of Cutler's protocol on DMSA. As for ALA, yeah, I never got around to doing enough of that to reduce the organ mercury and at the moment, I can't.

Thanks for the concern by the way. I can't actually take supplements at all right now Sean. Tried various products and all I can take is bl**dy parasite cleanses, which only aid to control the (what I think is) parasites, but won't eradicate it or them. I can actually feel it moving around. So taking the cleanse, if it's good enough, does help somewhat. But that's all I can take, as far as I'm aware and I've spelt money on various products and they've been totally wasted because the parasites tend to consume alot of stuff.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. That is awful. Hey, don't worry about me, you got yourself and your aunt to focus on. Please keep us in touch about the poor lady. Prayers going out your way!

again, I appreciate your wish to help me! I keep hanging in there though and sounds like you are too, as bad as the situation maybe, at least we have our faith and support for eachother on the forum!

Hang in there!

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Bex] #59478
10/11/10 02:26 AM
10/11/10 02:26 AM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Just a question to you Bex, do you have liver, kidney ro elimination problems? That could explain some of your not being able to handle some things most can, if you do then just tell me and I will try to find out what it is that makes you not able to handle things.

I used to handle Chlorella, Kyolic Garlic and others things from 04-07 or so, quit them in early 08 and NOW I can't GO BACK! It makes me sick I had it all down but now it bothers me? I don't get it? I can use Spirulina going up slowly and no problems! WHY not Chlorella? Different stuff?

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Sean] #59479
10/11/10 02:30 AM
10/11/10 02:30 AM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Bex I used to think what is she talking about with this and that and so on and why is she so sensitive to this and that and now I am there as well! It's as if I asked and got it frown I wondered about things and now I am sensitive to alot now as well and never was before, even three years after removal.

I feel what you are going through and I am near there now, I can't use a whole lot, just ginger, Lemons, Tulsi and maybe little things I can handle, but other things HECK NO! I am literally nuts on them when waking up and anxiety is beyond scary at times, I know you can relate waking up like that.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Sean] #59483
10/11/10 10:58 AM
10/11/10 10:58 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Garlic sensitivity is very likely due to candida or parasites. It also may be due to a molybdenum deficiency. I am still fighting massive candida flare ups. It is also important to get enough selenium in order to be able to get rid of mercury.

I am still very sensitive to garlic. For a while I was even very sensitive to plain yogurt! Are you sensitive to eggs? They are very high in sulphur but don't have the antifungal and antiparasitic properties that garlic has.

Molybdenum supplements are important to help break down aldehydes and some sulphur compounds.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: JK98] #59494
10/11/10 07:51 PM
10/11/10 07:51 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
I can eat eggs. I think you are right about the Candida or Parasites, I would pretty much say thats a bet there.

I don't get into individual supplements anymore as they can get very confusing balance wise over time, but short term I would definitely consider taking some Molybdenum.

I noticed the sulfur foods thing get worse over the years though, probably some Candida and parasites as you said (Chlorella, Papaya, Garlic and other sulfur things bother me).

Thanks JK.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Sean] #59508
10/12/10 05:27 PM
10/12/10 05:27 PM
J
JimG  Offline
Freshman Member
Los Angeles
Hi Sean,
Can you tell me what brand or form of chlorella you are using during this time you got sick?
Have you ever heard of the discussion of people "having an allergic reaction" to chlorella?
I am new to this form and topic of discussion and have just scratched the surface of the knowledge about chlorella detox, mercury carrying agents and sorts and hope to become more educated here so I might be able so alert others of the safety requirements for the body before you just pop 10 tablets of this stuff out of the blue with your daily diet, whatever that is.
It sounds like people need to be more careful as this can also be done with serious consequences.
I am here because my wife went to the ER twice after using chlorella and I've searched for others who've been affected as well.
Regards,
Jim

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: JimG] #59528
10/13/10 03:04 PM
10/13/10 03:04 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
I didn't get really sick, I felt crazy from stirring up stuff! My mind would race more and I felt really weird inside, which is usually a sign of stirring up metals or something! I can't explain that feeling but I woke up feeling out of it and really weird and this happens everytime I try it now no matter what brand.

I recently used Kyoto for your information though, but it wouldn't matter what brand it was for me frown

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Sean] #59544
10/13/10 08:35 PM
10/13/10 08:35 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Just a question to you Bex, do you have liver, kidney ro elimination problems? That could explain some of your not being able to handle some things most can, if you do then just tell me and I will try to find out what it is that makes you not able to handle things.

Sean, yep I do. I was tested by a biologic dentist a few years back, especially after I could not even handle a supplement designed to prepare and support me for detoxification. I found out though that it had ALA in it, so I'm not surprised that I got out of control symptoms, as I wasn't taking it Andy Cutler style, so it was likely causing a lot of redistribution. But still, my symptoms were always extreme when trying to detox.

The test discovered imbalance in the liver phases 1 and 11. Pretty bad apparently. Phase 1 going too fast, phase II going too slow, almost completely blocked. So whatever toxins go in, get made more toxic and because of phase II, they don't get eliminated as they should. So instead of normal elimination, I would often salivate and cry uncontrollably because that was my body's way of trying to compensate and get them out. I don't even do that much now because I'm even worse than I was due to so many other things coming onboard. But I think the diet keeps me alot more stable than I would be.

These things can be helped to some extent with supplementation to help slow down liver phase 1 and help support and speed up phase II. But I haven't benefitted all that much from it, because the underlying cause remains anyway. Plus with parasites etc, I cannot take supplements at all right now,.

Kidneys are apparently ok, but I always did benefit from homeopathic support for all the organs of detox regardless. Because any support still helps take the load off the liver. Helping the gut does the same thing.

Like you, I could handle spirulina too! But not chlorella. I think it's because chlorella is high in sulfur? Which really gets mercury moving. It may help bind it too, but it mobilises it as well, big time. I never got such reactions from spirulina, so I totally relate to you there. Chlorella is a really strong detox agent and has an affinity with metals. You may find you react when you have alot of sulfur foods too? E.g garlic/onions/cabbbage/eggs etc? Might be an interesting experiment to have a meal with alot of sulfur foods to see what your reaction is and see if it is sulfur that's doing it. If not, it maybe something else in chlorella that does it, or an additional element. Though I don't want to go and make you feel sicker either...so experimenting is at ones own risk when it comes to this toxic metal.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Sean] #59545
10/13/10 08:41 PM
10/13/10 08:41 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Bex I used to think what is she talking about with this and that and so on and why is she so sensitive to this and that and now I am there as well! It's as if I asked and got it I wondered about things and now I am sensitive to alot now as well and never was before, even three years after removal.

lol I can imagine. I did the same thing years ago when I had a friend that got sick with candida and stuff and was really sensitive and had all these special foods. I didn't get it at all and thought it was kind of...neurotic. Then it all happened to me and then some and I began to understand alot more. And ohhhh boy, did I get hit!

I feel what you are going through and I am near there now, I can't use a whole lot, just ginger, Lemons, Tulsi and maybe little things I can handle, but other things HECK NO! I am literally nuts on them when waking up and anxiety is beyond scary at times, I know you can relate waking up like that.

Yeah it's frustrating eh? You know in yourself it's real and it's happening, but it comes across as otherwise to other people. You just have to adapt to it and you know it's not YOU, but it's just all this stuff going on in your body. See, you talk about reacting to selenium. Well I did really well with selenium at one stage and though it gave detox symptoms, it also made me feel better and I started getting toxins out of me. however, another stage when I started taking it, I just about lost it . Heart racing, feeling crazy etc. I had to stop and try again on a lower dose. I still got it, but not as badly. Diet helped with those reactions, but it's hard to predict what things you might react to now that you may not later on. Or things you used to be ok with and suddenly there's an issue.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Bex] #59546
10/13/10 10:57 PM
10/13/10 10:57 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
No lie Bex, I took some Selenium from natural sources (Brocolli) and after a few days I got flared up Candida and one day woke up nuts! My mind was racing fast and I felt really bad as if it really stirred up Mercury and pushed it to my brain! I was nervous that whole morning and thinking cloudy. Has this every happened to you? Heart skipping beats as well, very scary.

If I take something and get Kidney pain happens I use Dandelion, that seems to help alot too, that or a Probiotic or something to cleanse the colon. If you get it out faster you feel alot better IMO, elimination seems to be the key and those organs keep you from those cleansing reactions.

I haven't tried the high sulfur thing yet, good idea! I know Papaya can do it, is that high in Sulfur? Garlic no clue yet, don't watn to try it yet, that one seems scary from die offs and all the sulfur in it.

Sean.

WOW Just saw your Selenium post above lol, how Ironic! That dagon made me near nuts when I tried it! I read somewhere it can push Mercury to the brain? Don't know how valid that is but it would make sense there if it did. Selenium experiment for me was the worst of all.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Sean] #59549
10/14/10 12:37 AM
10/14/10 12:37 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Yeah, not sure what it is with selenium. It can help, but it can also cause strong symptoms. I can't honestly explain what it does. It's like it can help with yeast, but it can flare it up. It can help with mercury, but because it competes with it for binding sites (apparently), then it can cause some redistribution. Selenium can help raise gluatathione levels, which can help enhance ones ability to detox.

But yeah, it's helped me in the past, but I have definitely been through what you have with it as well. I'm not sure if it causes mercury to go into the brain, but if it can cause some redistribution, anything is possible. I think it just does something to it and it can make a person feel better or in some cases worse. Cutler does not always recommend it for everybody. He seems to feel that selenium in the form of selenomethione is better tolerated.

I had episodes with selenium where I felt nuts as well. I had the heart racing, I had insomnia and I just felt crazy and I went out in my car at really odd hours of the night after using it. I just felt like I was going to do something horrible to myself. Thankfully the reaction calmed down the next day. That did not always occur, but I have definitely had it happen after selenium more than once. Once I treated my candida more strongly, I was able to tolerate the selenium better and it then appeared to help more than make me feel completely crazy. But again, not at too high a dose.

I am interested in the dandelion. Thanks for the suggestion. I hope that at least will be something I can take and the parasite won't act up with it. I seem ok with herbal teas just fine. And dandelion is good for kidneys and liver is that right? I used to have dandelion coffee, but may see if I can get the tea.

Can't take probiotics. The parasite I have appears to consume them. Here's the problem, most infections like this always recommend probiotics. But some parasites can eat them and it's advised to lay off them until the infection is gone. One doctor I read about does not use them in his patients who have protozoa parasites. Though it's not been confirmed with me, I appear to have the very symptoms of this type of parasite. This unfortunately has proved correct for me. I've tried it a number of times now and no go. I keep trying though because I know I have to get good bacteria in there, as I must have a major imbalance for this to be going on.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Bex] #59550
10/14/10 12:57 AM
10/14/10 12:57 AM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
I made my own dandelion tincture over weeks, and yes it is great for the liver and kidney! Good stuff to use if you ever have a kidney ache, it will go away afterwards.

I hate that parasite you have, maybe I have it too since I got my newer dog years ago? Maybe I have a parasite as well I don't know about.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Sean] #59551
10/14/10 05:24 AM
10/14/10 05:24 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Sounds good! I'll look for some smile It may help with some of the toxins.

I'd suggest trying a parasite cleanse. It's only herbs and if there isn't a problem there, you will likely not notice much happening. You may notice a bit of candida die off, because the herbs can be antifungal too. You may even note a bit of improvement if your lucky.

In the past parasite cleanses never really did much at all for me. no real notable reaction/response, even though I had candida then as I do now, evidentally I didn't have a big parasite problem, at least not noticeable. However, this time around? years later, I started to get symptoms early this year that seemed to be parasitic. Just out of not knowing what else to do, I tried the same cleanse that I tried years ago, as I felt I had nothing to lose. But I was not prepared for the reaction I would get this time. Real strong die off. Then later the parasite symptoms reduced and I started feeling more normal again. I got my appetite back and the pain/movement and other odd symptoms lessened and basically abated. Unfortunately I stopped thinking I was ok. and I believe that's the mistake, because any left behind just produce so many eggs in oneday, that you can be very quickly overcome again.

So in some cases, they may need to be taken more long term. So far, I still need the parasite cleanse. I don't know when I'll be able to stop. Sometimes I think this will never end, because it just goes on and on. I also know that candida worsens parasites, so that too is an element in this.

I have taken the odd break, but the symptoms return and can, especially when i'm in a more vulnerable state, become pretty intolerable. I'm hoping that maybe if I just stick with it and keep going, I will eventually weaken them and hopefully wipe them out!

So my low carb diet right now is still essential and even moreso. Parasites feed on them as well as yeast and yeast makes the parasite conditon worse and may hinder ones ability to fight them properly. So I kind of have to consider them both at the sametime.

PS I don't own any pets. Yet when i did own a pet, I never recall having a parasitic problem as I do now. I know animals can carry them though too. But you can get parasites from undercooked meat, unwashed fruits/vegetables, etc. But a healthy body will usually deal with them. A toxic condition maybe more suseptible and fighting them off maybe complicated too.

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Bex] #60565
12/13/10 07:46 PM
12/13/10 07:46 PM
R
Rom  Offline
Sophmore Member
Sean, what do you mean, making your own dandelion tincture, do you pick dandelions and really make a tinture from scratch from them?

Re: Tried Chlorella again same thing happens the last few years :( [Re: Rom] #60974
01/14/11 05:22 PM
01/14/11 05:22 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
I take half powdered herb and put half alcohol in a mason jar and shake it daily for two weeks or so, that will make a tincture you can bottle up yourself and use (Alot cheaper as well).