News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,751 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,031 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,151 Please HELP!!!
162,155 Open Conspiracy
106,589 History rules
99,060 Symmetry
87,839 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! #62127
03/30/11 03:59 AM
03/30/11 03:59 AM
J
jay  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
Hello,

I originally went to a dentist while i was abroad with toothache and ended up having 14 amalgam fillings placed over a 2-3 week period (I know this is crazy, I just didnt realise at the time there was any health risks involved, and trusted my dentists decision). It turns out this dentist was fined for stating additional qualifications and was dishonest with me when I questioned him after.

I am now extremly ill, I had a mercury blood test which was 12 times over the limit, 24.8ug/L and I am having kidney function checked atm too, as I have had signs of protein in urine.

In an act of desperation I had fillings in one side of my jaw replaced with 8 plastic fillings about 2 months ago.

Please people can you advise me on anything, diet/supplementation to try and improve my health untill i can get the rest out!

Last edited by jay; 03/30/11 04:10 AM.
Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: jay] #62128
03/30/11 06:33 AM
03/30/11 06:33 AM
J
jay  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
I should say my health was deteriorating very quickly prior to the decision to replace 8 of the fillings, with transient loss of smell, slow movements and loss of balance

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: jay] #62131
03/30/11 11:02 AM
03/30/11 11:02 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Loss of smell is connected with zinc deficiency. Mercury poisoning causes mineral disruption. Search the forum for a list of all the supplements to take. I suggest that you do a one month parasite cleanse. Search the forum for information about that.

What are your other symptoms? Are you anemic? Do you have sensitivity to perfumes, diesel fumes, etc. Are you very fatigued? Do you have muscle ache? Is your body temperature below normal? Have you been gaining weight?

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62132
03/30/11 12:11 PM
03/30/11 12:11 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Increasing your salt intake may help. Don't overdo it though.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62141
03/30/11 04:56 PM
03/30/11 04:56 PM
J
jay  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
Thanks for your reply,

I have many other neurological symptoms, tingling sensations in hands and feet, stiff/non-fluid movements with arms and legs. I had tinnitus before amalgams were placed but this has worsened, particulary in left ear. I had a tremor in upper body aswell when symptoms were at their worst.

I have had an itchy rash on my arms and back, this seemed to be worse a couple of hrs after eating certain foods, bread mostly I believe. It hasnt appeared since 1 week.

I also have a burning throat/chest area and a cough producing flem.

I havent noticed sensitivity to perfumes or diesel fumes, I am fatigued after getting up in the morning aswell, I dont have muscle ache but had sharp pains for 5-6 weeks mid way down the back, now this is mostly a burning pain.

I have had temperature fluctuations and have gained abit of weight as I always seemed to be hungry but now have diet under control.

Doctors have found trace protein in urine on 2 samples taken, I have also noticed blood in urine today. I am due to get kidney, liver and esr blood test results tomorrow and will try to speak to the doctor about blood in urine. They checked my mercury urine level but this was low, but I believe this is a sign of kidney dysfunction as surely this would be elevated if kidneys were doing their job excreting mercury?

I think my body is undergoing massive decay/oxidation from this chronic exposure. My hair has became dry and some lighter coloured hairs are present (i am 26 yr old male, black hair). I have grey rings around my cornea, I believe this is another symptom of mercury poisoning.

Doctors here in the UK are not making the connection to mercury poisoning and are labeling me as having Chronic Fatigue (CFS). They need to start looking at the mercury perspective more seriously or I might not be around much longer! The problem is GPs dont seem to have alot of knowledge or experience with mercury poisoning. I have been told the mercury has now been "flushed out of my system".

Can anyone give advise on how to present these symptoms to the GP in a way that they will take this more seriously?

Last edited by jay; 03/30/11 04:59 PM.
Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: jay] #62145
03/30/11 08:50 PM
03/30/11 08:50 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Tingling in the hands and feet is often caused by a vitan B12 and or magnesium deficiency. Zinc might also be a factor. Tinnitus is also linked to zinc and B12 deficiency. Rashes might be from parasites or perhaps just from candida or food allergies(perhaps gluten intolerance?)

"Doctors here in the UK are not making the connection to mercury poisoning and are labeling me as having Chronic Fatigue (CFS). "

CFS, fibromyalgia, and multiple chemicle sensitivity could all be due to heavy metal poisoning or pesticide poisoning. Mercury is a major cause,

http://www.flcv.com/cfsfm.html

If you have good medical insurance, I suggest that you have your blood vitamin D level(25-hydroxyvitamin D) checked. I also suggest that you have your naural killer cell activity tested.
You may also want to have your iron levels checked, as well as your copper level. Other things to focus on are B12 and zinc. Methycobalamin(B12) injection help many ith CFS/mercury poisoning fight fatigue. It is poorly absorbed by some, but an alternative would be sublingual methylcobalamin(don't get cyanocobalamin).

A reaction to bread could be a gluten sensitivity, or perhaps a yeast allergy.

Blood in the urine might be a urinary tract infection, although those are much more common in women than in men. I guess it might also be caused by a vitamin K deficiency? Do you also get occasional nosebleeds? I used to get nosebleeds until I started taking a vitamin K1 supplement(I take 200 mcg a day). Blood in the urine might be caused by more serious things though. Mercury can damage the kidneys.

Do you have a sensitivity to garlic? Many who have mercury toxicity get candida overgrowth and parasites. Cloves and garlic are good at fighting both candida and parasites. It would be a good idea to go on a low carb diet, eliminating, sugar, alcohol, bread and other starchy foods, as well as fruit(replace it with vegetables).

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62146
03/30/11 09:11 PM
03/30/11 09:11 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
For magnesium, I suggest that you take a magnesium malate supplement. Carnitine supplements may help increase your energy.
Biotin 5 mg a day would be good to help fight candida.

You might need supplemental iron, copper, zinc, B12 and folic acid to alleviate anemia. I guess at least a gram of vitamin c 3x a day, 30-50 mg of zinc a day, 2 mg of copper a day, a B50 supplement 3x a day, 200 mcg a day of selenium, as well as 500 mcg of molybdenum a day would be a good idea.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62268
04/07/11 04:27 AM
04/07/11 04:27 AM
J
jay  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
Thanks JK98 for your helpful information, I have ordered more of these supplements to take.

I am still waiting on another kidney urine result to see if there is kidney dysfunction, has anyone with amalgam illness had kidney problems on here? I am not sure what todo about removing the other fillings if I have kidney problems, is that not going to make things worse?

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: jay] #62311
04/08/11 03:16 PM
04/08/11 03:16 PM
S
Seán Ó B  Offline
Ireland
Jay, ignore the chronic fatigue syndrome diagnosis. That's just a name they use for people who suffer fatigue when they can't locate the root cause of the problem.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: Seán Ó B] #62312
04/08/11 03:56 PM
04/08/11 03:56 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"if I have kidney problems, is that not going to make things worse?"

It might if you remove your fillings too quickly or chelate too aggressively.

If someone has many mercury fillings, they should have them replaced a quadrant at a time, and wait a month or two between quadrants. I had 25 mercury fillings replaced over a one year period. The removal process raises blood mercury levels, which don't drop below the level they were before the removal until after a month or two.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62318
04/08/11 09:02 PM
04/08/11 09:02 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"Jay, ignore the chronic fatigue syndrome diagnosis. That's just a name they use for people who suffer fatigue when they can't locate the root cause of the problem."

Well, yes and no. In Japan chronic fatigue synrome is called low NK disease. The objective criterion for a chronic fatigue syngrome diagnose is low natural killer cell activity, and negative results for tests that test for more serious conditions that cause this. Having said that, I believe chronic fatigue syndrome is caused by heavy metal toxicity or pesticide toxicity.

http://www.flcv.com/cfsfm.html

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62321
04/09/11 09:53 AM
04/09/11 09:53 AM
J
jay  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
Thanks guys for your replies,

Should I just have some non-visible teeth pulled?? - I dont have a clue atm what to replace these amalgams with? Since I have so many holes in my teeth to fill, I need to find the least toxic replacement as it is the dosage that makes the toxin poisonous.

I am thinking I might aswell invest in ceramics or porcelain as It seems the least toxic and doesnt corrode as much over time.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: jay] #62330
04/09/11 12:03 PM
04/09/11 12:03 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
" dont have a clue atm what to replace these amalgams with? "

I had my amalgams replaced with porcelain crowns, inlays, or onlays for the larger fillings, and composite fillings for the smaller ones. The most durable materials for oral reconstruction are gold crowns, inlays, or onlays. Aside from the expense, the problem with gold is what metals the gold is mixed with. Porcelain, inlays, onlays, and crowns are good for larger fillings, but don't work well for smaller fillings. Another issue with porcelain or gold is that they require the use of a temporary filling unless the dentist has a CEREC machine. Composite fillings might have BPA. Porcelain fillings give off some aluminum.

http://www.mynewsmile.com/cerec.htm

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62338
04/10/11 03:26 PM
04/10/11 03:26 PM
J
jay  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
I am getting really desperate here wondering if a temporary restoration material over the amalgams would stop mercury exposure and buy me some time for my body to recover and seek further help on a more permanent solution?

Surely there can be something done to reduce the exposure?

Because I have had all these amalgams placed at the same time, will the exposure not be quite high as they are all fresh amalgams rather than having 1 or 2 added every 1/2 years and the mercury exposure being lower and spread over a period of time?

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: jay] #62340
04/10/11 07:44 PM
04/10/11 07:44 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Temporary fillings should be used for as short a period as possible. My dentist tries to use them for 2 weeks or less, and certainly not longer than a month.

I think the best approach is to have the amalgams replaced a quadrant at a time, then wait a month or two after the first ones were drilled out(and after the ones with temporary fillings are replaced with permanent inlays, onlays, or cwowns) before
having the next quadrant drilled out.

When the mercury fillings are placed, and when they are removed is when you get the highest mercury exposure. Also never chew chewing gum when you have mercury fillings(even sugarless gum) as gum chewing releases plenty of mercury from the fillings. I chewed plenty of sugarless gum and ate plenty of canned tuna, so that helped greatly increase my mercury toxicity. At the time I didn't realize what I was doing.

Decreasing the amount of chewing you do will decrease the amount of mercury released. The most important thing is not to have many fillings removed at the same time. Do a few(a quadrant at a time is best), then wait at least a month or two before doing more.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62363
04/12/11 03:48 AM
04/12/11 03:48 AM
J
jay  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
I have 4 wisdom teeth, I am thinking of having these extracted as all 4 have fillings on them, also 2 2nd molars on my left side which have big fillings. This would bring total filling surfaces down to 10.

I am thinking to get the remaining bigger fillings on the left crowned with zirconium which seems to be well tolerated and will either place composites or small inlays for the others.

I am not too keen to extract but I will need to make a compromise as I want to decrease the amount of toxic substances in my mouth which would have to come to the expense of losing some teeth.

There just doesnt seem to be a ideal answer to the problem :S

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: jay] #62365
04/12/11 11:15 AM
04/12/11 11:15 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
The problems with extraction are adjacent teeth shifting, and the possibility of cavitations. I guess wisdom tooth removals are least likely to cause other teeth to shift, as there are no teeth behind them. If the wisdom teeth are removed, then removing the tooth that is in front of them would also not have this problem. I guess if they are extracted properly and the periodontal ligament removed, there might not be any issues. Having said that, I have never had a tooth extracted. I also had very large mercury fillings in my wisdom teeth. I am not a fan of extraction, as even if there isn't a problem from the extractions, one needs to be able to chew well to get proper absorption of food. There is no ideal answer, and no ideal material to fill cavities.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62398
04/13/11 12:56 PM
04/13/11 12:56 PM
J
jay  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
Are gold fillings an option if I make sure all amalgam material is removed?

Gold seems to be well tolerated and doesnt corrode and will last longer aswell. I am just concerned with the % composition with other alloy metals and does it require a cementing agent which would ofcourse introduce more toxins?

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: jay] #62439
04/14/11 04:47 PM
04/14/11 04:47 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
AFAIK, gold fillings might be a good choice if the gold is mixed with safe metals. For cosmetic reasons, many choose to only have it in rear teeth. If you do use gold inlays, onlays, and crowns, make sure to use a dentist that uses gold frequently(perhaps an older dentist?) as proper installation is crucial. AFAIK, gold inlays, onlys, and crowns also need an adhesive. When I asked my dentist about using gold, he said it would be very expensive, and he is not comfortable using it, while he uses porcelain all the time. So I I chose to go with porcelain inlays, onlys, and crowns for the larger fillings, and composites for the smaller fillings(especially when they aren't on chewing surfaces). Some dentists use composites for everything.Composites on the chewing surfaces of rear teeth, especially if they are large, tend not to last very long.

With gold restorations, one has to wonder what the gold is mixed with. I think many dentists that use gold might use a mixture that is less than 50% gold to keep the cost down. I wonder what they mix the gold with. I hope it is not nickel or even something worse(I guess if they use nickel, they will also mix in plenty of copper to keep it yellowish looking).

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62454
04/16/11 03:33 AM
04/16/11 03:33 AM
J
jay  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
Can someone please advise what is the least toxic bonding agent to use? I am getting the fillings replaced with ceramic (Empress) and need to know what bonding agent to use. The dentist uses singlebond from 3M but this contains BISGMA etc.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: jay] #62458
04/16/11 11:10 PM
04/16/11 11:10 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
One other thing. If you need some porcelain crowns, make sure that the dentist will use ones that don't have a metal backing.
As for the adhesives used, I guess you should have the dentist use what he is used to using. Asking him to use something that he rarely or never used is not a good idea.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62468
04/18/11 07:55 AM
04/18/11 07:55 AM
J
jay  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
Thanks for your advise again.

Has there been any cases with kidney problems and amalgam illness?

I am still having pains there and passing bad smelling, foamy urine but my tests have sofar came back normal.

Does anyone have cutlers book? Can they check what it says about kidney problems and chronic amalgam poisoning.

I am very worried that they have been damaged.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: jay] #62469
04/18/11 09:51 AM
04/18/11 09:51 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Mercury can cause kidney problems. It might only be temporary though. Are you drinking enough water? Too much water might also be a stress on the kidneys so don't overdo it, but taking in enough water is necessary for detoxification. Bad smelling urine might just be the result of a diet high in sulphur foods. Asparagus seems to be the food that is best at causing foul smelling urine. I tend to eat a mostly natural diet, and if I am not careful about it, I don't get enough sodium. Those who eat plenty of processed foods though get more than enough sodium.

Do you think you are retaining water? When I feel the worst, I think I have a tendency to retain water, as my weight can suddly increase quite a bit. I think when the body is very toxic, it tries to retain water to dilute the toxins. Since you are having kidney pains, I suggest that you ask your doctor before consuming plenty of herbs that have diuretic properties. I am thinking about herbs such as dandelion, parsley, licorice root, etc. When I am feeling the most toxic, I get some relief from detox teas. My favorite detox Tea is Triple Leaf Detox Tea. it gives me the most relief. I tried a few detox teas, and that one gave me the most relief. If you are having kidney pain though, I suggest you ask your doctor first before using a detox tea, or before consuming plenty of dandelion, parsley, licorice root, etc.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62470
04/18/11 09:59 AM
04/18/11 09:59 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
The detox teas tend to have diuretic herbs such aas licorice root, dandelion, red clover, etc.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62471
04/18/11 10:34 AM
04/18/11 10:34 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
You might be toxic as a result of wastes produced by candida or by parasites. Are you taking molybdenum? If not, it might be a good idea to take 500 mcg a day. Molybdenum is necessary for the enzyme that breaks down aldehydes, which is a waste product made by candida. Molybdenum also is necessary for the enzyme that breaks down sulphites.

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/minerals/molybdenum/

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62485
04/19/11 09:01 AM
04/19/11 09:01 AM
F
faith  Offline
Freshman Member
Hi Jay, I saw your post and registered for the first time to respond.

I had a very similar problem very recently. I was working on having my 9 amalgams removed. I had three amalgams replaced with a dentist who did not use a correct protocol. Within a few weeks I was ill.

My symptoms included: feeling like the side of brain was burning, scalp tingling, hands and feet tingling, numb and hands and feet, lower back pain. Also, I had a very bad case of the flu and a bladder infection.

I finally realized that my symptoms were due, in part, to kidney issues. In fact, it got so bad that my urine started to become absolutely clear. No toxins were being filtered out. On two occasions I was so ill, I nearly fainted, which I have never done in my life prior to this. I tried a basic kidney cleanse of herbs, but still they were shutting down. Finally, the urine became very dark, and there was very little of it.

Here is what I did to resolve them:

http://www.drclark.net/en/drclark_protocol/illnesses/cystic_kidneys.php

I did everything in the above, but it took a week or two for my kidney cleanse kit to arrive from the online shop.

I took the B vitamins including B12....I did the 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda morning and evening. I did the 10 drops of oil of oregano three times daily. I also did one other thing not mentioned in full here. I took a bunch of fresh parsley from the grocery store and boiled it in filtered water for several hours. Then strained. And I drank it (sometimes straight, sometimes watered down) for about a week. I don't know if that was too much parsley but it worked for me.

Chances are, your elimination organs are being hit hard by the mercury load. Besides a kidney cleanse, you should also do a water enema once daily to keep things moving.

Also....Andrew Culter's yahoo group has a file that contains information about what foods to avoid that could potentially distribute mercury around in your blood which I found to be VERY hard on my kidneys. These are high sulfur foods....I had to cut these out totally.

HTH!

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: faith] #62486
04/19/11 09:03 AM
04/19/11 09:03 AM
F
faith  Offline
Freshman Member
Also, I wanted to add, I had the ringing in the ear that was simultaneous with lower back pain. In Chinese medicine, this is thought to be related to kidney function.

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: faith] #62487
04/19/11 09:41 AM
04/19/11 09:41 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Ringing in the ears is probably due to a deficiency of magnesium, zinc, and/or vitamin B12. Even with a decent intake, if the body is under stress there may be excessive magnesium loss. I read one article recently that claimed that excessive magnesium loss might even be due to a vitamin D deficiency.

Last edited by JK98; 04/19/11 09:50 AM.
Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: JK98] #62584
04/26/11 02:16 AM
04/26/11 02:16 AM
J
jay  Offline OP
Sophmore Member
Does anyone recover from this??

I am losing hope real fast

Re: 14 amalgam fillings placed 5 months ago, extremly ill now, please help! [Re: jay] #62593
04/26/11 08:50 AM
04/26/11 08:50 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Many people do eventually recover. You need to keep in mind though that many people have been poisoned by their mercury fillings for more than 20 years, so to expect to become well in just a few months is not reasonable. My theory is that due to mercury toxicity, the body's natural detoxification channels get clogged, so people become toxic as well with the other toxins present in low levels that it can normally eliminate. Getting all of these toxins down to low levels in the body can take plenty of time. Some of these toxins such as lead end up getting stored in the bones, and it can take a long time for enough bone turnover to clear these out.