News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? #62180
04/02/11 05:29 AM
04/02/11 05:29 AM
T
TruJerz  Offline OP
East Coast
hi all. idk if anyone remembers me but its been a while since I posted. I tested high for Mercury a few years ago. Did a few rounds of chelation on 2 seperate occasions and my heavy metal urine test showed that my mercury levels went from off the charts to almost non existant but my lead was slightly high which did not show up in the first test. I decided to stop chelation therapy because of money and started taking chlorella, cilantro and algin instead..still do not feel much of a difference in my health

should I continue chelating? and does the lower levels of mercury in the urine test mean I got rid of all my mercury?? need some advice. Thanks

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: TruJerz] #62181
04/02/11 11:22 AM
04/02/11 11:22 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
It might mean that your body still has plenty of mercury, but isn't excreting much. Mercury in the nervous system and brain is difficult to remove. What are you using for chelation? Are you using ALA alone, or ALA+DMSA? DMSA works quike well at removing lead, although since lead is stored in the bones, it can take years for enough bone turnover to occur so the lead can be removed.

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: JK98] #62182
04/02/11 01:49 PM
04/02/11 01:49 PM
T
TruJerz  Offline OP
East Coast
at the moment, I'm not chelating at all. I starting to doubt whether or not heavy metals are causing my symptoms several rounds of chelation therapy didnt seem to help and so I stopped going plus it was expensive after a while. But now I'm thinking I dont respond to anything else as far as herbs for adrenals, energy, thyroid..nothing as all the symptoms for these chronic conditions are very similar.

My symptoms started after smoking marijuana one night in college and having my first ever panic attack which was pretty severe I must say. When I woke up the next day, I knew my life changed and not for the better. felt like my soul jumped out of my body, literally and like i got hit by a bus. Had a number of test done and the only thing that showed up was high mercury, Epstein Barr, adrenal fatigue and low vitamin d. Antivirals dont work, mega dose of vitamin c didnt work..supplementation with vitamin d didnt help either and I removed my mercury fillings a while back too. I dont repsond to anything which is making me not want to spend anymore money on treatments as I am a broke college student lol. Idk if a traumatic event or panic attack can bring on mercury poisoning symptoms so maybe it is not the root of my problem after all..

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: TruJerz] #62183
04/02/11 02:29 PM
04/02/11 02:29 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Are you taking vitamin and mineral supplements? For vitamin D to be converted in the body to its active form, magnesium, boron, zinc, and vitamin A are needed. Many people in the US are magnesium deficient. Zinc deficiency is also rather common. Are you taking high potency B vitamins? A deficiency of B vitamins can cause anxiety. Are you anemic? Are you sensitive to perfumes, diesel fumes, and cleaning chemicals? Did your blood vitamin D levels rise to normal ater taking the vitamin D? Exactly what are your symptoms? Fatigue? Anxiety? Is you body temperature usually normal or below normal?

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: JK98] #62192
04/03/11 11:48 PM
04/03/11 11:48 PM
T
TruJerz  Offline OP
East Coast
My symptoms are fatigue, lightheaded after standing, sensivtive to heat, insomnia, indigestion, tinnitus, low stamina(tired from walking stairs), exercise intolerance, mild depressed, hungry and thirsty spells where I feel I have to eat or drink or I will pass out.

I stopped everything at the moment but I was taking a real good multivitamin that including all of the vitamins and minerals I need including Natural Calm Magnesium at night which helped me sleep sometimes. I did have a B vitamin deficiency that I corrected with supplementation. No I am not anemic but my mom is. and I am sensitive to perfumes and certain chemicals. my vitamin d did go up a bit when I took about 5-10 units every night for a few months. and yes my body temperature was actually low at about 95.9 upon waking but I used a digital themometer if that makes a difference by my thyroid levels have always been normal and iodine doesnt help neither. I literally respond to nothing.

when I take ALA though I do feel brain fog and like it is definitely detoxing my brain. can that be a sign that even tho my mercury levels dropped that I might still have mercury in the brain??

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: TruJerz] #62196
04/04/11 01:34 AM
04/04/11 01:34 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Have you tried taking licorice root? I often drink licorice root tea. It helps boost my mood, and decrease the fibromyalgia pain. Carnitine supplements 1 or 2 grams a day may boost your energy.
Creatine supplements may improve muscle fuction. Magnesium malate(magnesium with malic acid) may also help boost your energy.

A multivitamin probably won't contain enough magnesium unless it is one of those 8 pill a day formulas. My magnesium intake is over 800 mg a day. I take over 500 mg in pill form, and over 300 mg a day in my diet. I also get over 1,200 mg a day of calcium.

I am also sensitive to heat, and tend to run low temperatures. At times my temperature is in the 96.6-97 degree range. I take 25 mg a day of iodine plus 200 mcg a day of selenium(plus I might get up to 200 mcg a day of selenium in my diet). Selenium is needed to convert t4 to the more active T3. In the body mercury binds with selenium making it unavailable.

Taking molybdenum 500 mcg a day will help decrease the sensitivity to perfumes and diesel fumes, which is an aldehyde sensitivity. Candida also produce aldehydes, so those who have sensitivity to perfume and diesel fumes are also likely to have candida overgrowth. Molybdenum is part of the enzyme the body uses to break down aldehydes(and also the enzyme that breaks down sulfites).

How much vitamin D did you take? Do you mean you took 5,000-10,000IU a day?

Brain fog when using ALA might be due to stimulating candida growth, and not detoxification.

Increasing your salt intake(don't overdo it though) might decrease the lightheadedness. Does your nlood pressure sometimes get too low?

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: JK98] #63111
06/22/11 12:20 AM
06/22/11 12:20 AM
T
TruJerz  Offline OP
East Coast
sorry for the long wait JK. I did try licorice tea once before and had a bad reaction like I was allergic to it but I'm not sure whats in it that would cause that. I am allergic to ragweed but licorice is not in that family. I heard licorice can lower potassium and I do have low potassium a while back but I have supplemented and increased my potassium intake via foods so thats better now.

and yes I was taking 5,000-10,000IU of vitamin D a day for about a month and my levels did go up but I didnt feel any better..in fact it made me feel a little worst.

My blood pressure was usually on the high side since getting sick but I do have orthostatic hypotension which happens when there is a drop in blood pressure upon standing so definitely something happening there but idk what. I've heard adrenal fatigue can cause this.

I am stuck as I dont know if heavy metals are my problem since my levels have gone down significantly or if I should be focusing on epstein barr, candida, adrenals or something else. A part of me feels like these things are all symptoms of heavy metals but my mercury is way down and I feel pretty much the same..

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: TruJerz] #63113
06/22/11 03:02 AM
06/22/11 03:02 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
The candida is a sign that your immune system is damaged. You could have a test done to measure your natural killer cell activity. This is typically depressed in those with candida overgrowth. Keep taking the vitamin D3. Vitamin D is necessary for detoxification. Sensitivity to heat is a typical hypothyroid symptom. You should be taking selenium supplements, perhaps 200-400 mcg a day, as selenium is necessary to convert T4 into the active T3. Tinnitus means you need more B12, magnesium and zinc.

Mercury is naturally gotten rid through the bowel, with little or none leaving through the urine unless you take a chelating agent which causes urinary excretion of mercury.

Try eating plenty of cilantro and see how you react to that. I think cilantro is helping me, as is fighting candida using Now Candida Clear.

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: JK98] #63114
06/22/11 04:08 AM
06/22/11 04:08 AM
T
TruJerz  Offline OP
East Coast
ok sounds like a plan. I will take some cilantro and see how I react to it.

and the problem with me taking vitamin d is I have slightly elevated calcium levels and vitamin d can elevate them even more. I tested for hyperparathyroid but that came back normal. Weird..

are you still sensitive to heat? and how are you now vs when you first started on this detox journey?

Last edited by TruJerz; 06/22/11 04:10 AM.
Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: TruJerz] #63127
06/23/11 12:27 AM
06/23/11 12:27 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I am still very sensitive to heat, and especially to heat and high humidity. I guess I need to incease my sodium intake.

Is your diet very high in calcium? Perhaps you need to increase your magnesium intake, and try to limit your calcium intake.

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: JK98] #63135
06/24/11 02:20 PM
06/24/11 02:20 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
TruJerz,
It sounds like you have POTS. Join the club. smile What were you doing to chelate? I'm pretty much convinced that in the very least DMSA is worthless and you might as well just throw the pills down the drain.

Dr. Buttar says that DMSA is toxic.
http://www.drbuttar.com/blog/?p=96

Even Dr. Mercola is against DMSA too.

DMPS seems to be improving my heat intolerance so I'm pretty excited about that!

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: Birdlady] #63145
06/25/11 09:35 AM
06/25/11 09:35 AM
F
findthetruth  Offline
Graduate Member

This proves how clueless dr. buttar really is.

DMSA doesn't even get in the brain and enters nerve cells so how can it be neurotoxic?

DMSA increases mercury excretion as much as dmps so both detox you with the same speed.

DMSA increases yeast a lot that's why many do better on DMPS.

If you want to get detoxed you need to use ALA of course since neither DMPS or DMSA will clear your brain which is the main target organ of mercury intoxication.

Many of the so-called success stories with DMPS aren't really success stories a lot of people who were supposed to be cured by DMPS regress a few years later and are sicker than ever because they never cleared the mercury from their organs.

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: findthetruth] #63147
06/25/11 04:56 PM
06/25/11 04:56 PM
T
TruJerz  Offline OP
East Coast
thanks birdlady! and yes, I'm pretty sure I have POTS too. my heat intolerance has not gotten better after chelating..probably worst if anything.

funny you mention DMPS. that was the first chelator I took but I swithced doctors because of location..it was too far of a drive for me. thats good to hear your heat intolerance is getting better with it! are you getting IVs or is do they have it in pill form?

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: TruJerz] #63148
06/26/11 11:07 PM
06/26/11 11:07 PM
T
TruJerz  Offline OP
East Coast
and also I wanna know if its possible for my mercury levels to go down and still be mercury poisoned. I don't feel any better but my levels went down a lot. could it be I'm not excreting mercury?

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: findthetruth] #63402
07/16/11 08:35 AM
07/16/11 08:35 AM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
Can you scientifically refute the science behind what Dr. Buttar has presented? I'd really love to hear it. Thanks!

Originally Posted by findthetruth

This proves how clueless dr. buttar really is.

DMSA doesn't even get in the brain and enters nerve cells so how can it be neurotoxic?

Results are what matters. How many people here have been cured with Dr. Cutler's protcol?

TruJerz,
If I were not feeling better and I thought I did enough chelation where I should be feeling better by now, then I'd move on to something else most likely. However as you said, the non-excreting thing may be happening or the chelator isn't enough. I really do not know! I am taking oral DMPS.

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: Birdlady] #63403
07/16/11 04:57 PM
07/16/11 04:57 PM
S
Seán Ó B  Offline
Ireland
Birdlady, why are you so negative towards DMSA? It is only used to lower the burden on your body, before you introduce ALA. It alone won't cure you. You keep commenting on threads attacking DMSA, but then more cases I read - the more success I see with DMSA/ALA. Infact, I was chatting to a guy local to my only yesterday who cured himself through the Cutler Protocol almost 90%... and that was in less than a year.

I was skeptical at first of it, but the more I read - the more I think it works. But everyone who made it work said you have to be very strict with it.

If DMPS is so good - then you should be feeling somewhat better now, right?

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: Seán Ó B] #63410
07/17/11 07:14 AM
07/17/11 07:14 AM
F
findthetruth  Offline
Graduate Member
Can you scientifically refute the science behind what Dr. Buttar has presented? I'd really love to hear it. Thanks!

Yes.

Basically he says that DMSA(Dimercaptosuccinic acid) is a neurotoxin because it competes with succinic acid in the citric acid cycle which takes place in the inside of cells in the mitochondria and thus lowers the energy production of the cells.

Neurotoxin means of course toxic to nerve cells. So he believes it will poison the brain cells by replacing succinic acid in the inside of cells.

The problem is:

DMSA stays mostly in your blood and outside your cells. It doesn't really get into the brain.

Then DMSA really doesn't get into cells because it cannot pass the cell membranes.

So to poison a brain cell the DMSA would have to:

1) cross the BBB which it doesn't
2) cross the cell membranes of the brain cells which it hardly does
3) cross the membranes of the mitochondria which are similar to the cell membranes
4) be present in sufficient amounts in the mitochondria to compete with the succinic acid in the citric acid cycle which is already there

Then keep in mind that he said neurotoxin. If dr. buttar were really right DMSA would be able to poison any cell by the process described above and any organ not selectively nerve cells, it would infact be least toxic to brain cells since it doesn't enter the brain!

It is already known however that DMSA is LESS toxic then DMPS and a substance of very low toxicity.

So dr. Buttar's argument is really retarded since DMSA would more likely cause neurotoxic effects by increasing yeast which produces neurotoxins or by mobilising neurotoxic metals etc.

To make things even worse dr. cutler which unlike me or dr. butter happens to be a real chemist and scientist said the succinic acid is not even that closely related to DMSA so the chemistry behind this is even more flawed. So even if it would enter cells it would not inhibit the citric acid cycle.

Birdlady, why are you so negative towards DMSA?

Some people get so toxic that they can't follow simple instructions anymore.

I think she used DMSA every 4 hours without ALA for several years because she doesn't understand how to chelate properly. DMSA and DMPS just clear the bloodstream.

Unsurprisingly she is no better and now attacks everything which dr. cutler says instead of chelating properly!

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: findthetruth] #63411
07/17/11 09:39 PM
07/17/11 09:39 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I used to be a fan of DMSA, however it made my candida so much worse. I am off DMSA for a few months, and still struggling with severe candida infection. I don't think I want to ever try DMSA again.

Lately I have been eating plenty of cilantro, and taking 25 mg a day of iodine. Oregano oil and Now Candida Clear seem to be helping somewhat to fight the candida. Do I dare try taking ALA again?

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: JK98] #63412
07/18/11 03:38 AM
07/18/11 03:38 AM
S
Seán Ó B  Offline
Ireland
Why would you still be still taking DMSA though? In theory you should only need to use it for a few months at best before introducing ALA. Just take very low doses of ALA at first and see how you tolerate it.

I would stay clear of cilantro for now. I've read too many sketchy statements on it. ALA is very cheap.

Re: Mercury levels down, should I keep chelating? [Re: Seán Ó B] #63418
07/18/11 11:43 AM
07/18/11 11:43 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I was taking DMSA with ALA for a long time. i have probably done close to 100 rounds of chelation, and I don't think it has helped much.

It is not the price of ALA that is the problem, but the side effects. My sleep is already so messed up that chelating with ALA on the Cutler protocol seems out of the question, at least for now. I think the cilantro and iodine are helping though.