I wouldn't say that most doctors are cold and ruthless, but that it's not easy to find one that "really cares". Sure, they do their job, but I expect more than that from a doctor.

In a nutshell, I worked directly and indirectly for a political party for a few years and then in the production of a radio talk show and found myself in the flow of unfathomable information. The things I learned literally took years for me to digest and cope with. I'm not kidding. You have no idea.

My world-view changed 180 degrees and now everything make sense. And now I find that the biggest barrier to really helping people is getting them to believe that the mass media and general political/medical "system" is exposing them to systematic lies and that most doctors and dentists are completely unaware of this process. It's all about money.

I actually researched this stuff... spent time in law libraries and university libraries studying legislation, history, etc. What I learned at that time, later enabled me to believe that my fillings could actually be harming me. It would take a book to explain it all but the bottom line is this...

We are going to apply common sense to our lives, or we're going to listen to organizations like the ADA who still claim that mercury in your mouth is safe. Of course, they have to. They're being sued over this issue (long story). But if you read the ADA guidelines for Dentists handling mercury before it's put in your mouth, you'd see how obsurd it is: Use gloves, store in closed containers in a vented room underwater, use the "no touch" method of handling, etc., etc. But then we're supposed to believe that suddenly, when you put it in your mouth, it's totally safe.

Through the research I've done, the studies I've read, the people I've communicated with, and the experiences I've had, I have no choice but to conclude that mercury is the leading cause of illness in the U.S. today. The reason it's gone on this long is that people don't want to believe it; And they still don't.

All I can tell you is that I got involved in the political process to try and help people. I got involved in natural health education (compiling health studies is my business) to help people. For me, there's no greater reward in this world than to be part of bettering someone's life. That's why I'm up past 5 am in the morning writing this e-mail to you.

I'll offer whatever information I can to help you, but, of course, it's your decision?how you deal with this. The best advice I've ever given is this:

Don't ever depart from common sense, no matter who is asking you to. Common sense rules.

The second best advice I've ever given to anyone is this:

Always remember that Doctors and Dentists are people like the rest of us, and like so many of us, they are prone to express opinions as fact?driven by their pride?even when they don't know what they're talking about. That's why you can go to one, get an "opinion" and then go to another and get a totally different "opinion".

I feel bad for people in your position. I've been there. I'm just thankful that I was open-minded enough to do what everyone else is not doing. That's how I got results that everyone else is not getting.

I wish you the best in your venture to find the resolution for your problems. If I can help, please feel free to contact me.

"...mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America (aka. The Declaration of Independence)

Arthur Schopenhauer, the 19th century philosopher, said:

?All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.?

"A physician is a person that treats a patient until they die;
until their money is all gone;
or until they are cured by nature."

Descartes
Philosopher, Physicist, Physiologist, Mathematician
1596 - 1650

All the best to you!

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)