News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 2,032 guests, and 25 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,381 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,253 Please HELP!!!
162,200 Open Conspiracy
106,697 History rules
99,113 Symmetry
87,887 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-Trusting God with the Big and Small #69491
12/19/12 04:03 PM
12/19/12 04:03 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TRUSTING GOD WITH THE BIG AND THE SMALL -

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil. It will be healing your flesh and refreshment to your bones."
--(Proverbs 3:5-8)

A number of years ago, a man by the name of J. B. Phillips wrote a book entitled 'Your God is Too Small'. In it, he points out that many Christians today so often have a tiny God that they cannot trust. Sure, they'll pray for God to work in the less significant aspects of life, but they become timid and shy when it comes to asking for the big things.

You and I have a great God. He's a loving God, a faithful God, and a powerful God who we can trust because He deserves our trust. And a genuine faith is one that will step out and ask for the risky things in life, not just the small, safe things.

So whatever you're experiencing today, whether it's big or small, hand it over to God and trust that He is both willing and able to handle whatever you give Him!
--Daily Word/JG
[Sometimes we ask God, 'Will you heal me, or give me a raise'? Maybe we ask for just something like giving us a different car. Our God is so magnificent, that He is able to do far more than we could ever wish ask, hope or think. We must remember that He sees the whole picture. He knows about all of our tomorrows. So we must 'give it to Him', then leave whatever it is in His hands to handle the way He knows is best. Sometimes He says, "Yes", sometimes it's "No", and other times "Not now". So we give it to Him and take our hands off. He knows the outcome. TRUST HIM! And as Scripture tells us, "In all things give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." ]
jesuslovesyou

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -Trusting God with the Big and Small [Re: Abigail] #69714
01/08/13 02:52 PM
01/08/13 02:52 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-THE FIRST STEP TOWARD FREEDOM~

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
--2 Corinthians 5:17
cross

I have a very good friend, Zig Ziglar, who passed away recently. He was a phenomenal speaker and a wonderful husband and father. One of my favorite subjects I heard him speak about once was what he calls the “loser’s limp.”

A loser’s limp happens when an athlete fails at his or her job, falls down, gets up, and limps away. It’s like they’re trying to communicate to everyone watching, “Well, I wouldn’t have failed if I hadn’t been hurt. But this danged injury got in the way. So, you see, it’s really not my fault that I failed.”

There are a lot of Christians I see today who are walking around with a loser’s limp. They fail time and time again, yet never accept responsibility for their actions. They blame it on their circumstances, other people, or just say, “The devil made me do it!” All the while, they don’t realize they’re not bound to any of those things!

We have to stop teaching Christians how to find forgiveness without teaching them how to find freedom. In Christ, we’re new creations. And because of that, we have new abilities we’ve never had before. Own your sin. That’s the first step in claiming freedom and victory over it!

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SHORTCOMINGS AND YOU’LL TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO FINDING FREEDOM FROM THEM!

-[1 John 1:9= "If we confess our sin He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanse us from all undrighteousness."]

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -Trusting God with the Big and Small [Re: Abigail] #80838
08/17/16 03:50 PM
08/17/16 03:50 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Casting Our Burdens At Jesus' Feet~

--BIBLE MEDITATION:
“Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”
--- (Psalm 55:22)

--DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
I read about a man who had a very fine dog who loved the water. One day the dog was playing in the lake and the man decided to leave. He called the dog, but the dog wouldn’t come. He called him several times; he wouldn’t come. It was a well-trained dog, but he just would not come. The man finally threw a stick out in the water. When the dog saw it, he swam over, got the stick, and came back and laid it at his master’s feet.

It just may be that God has given you a burden because He can’t get your attention. He wants you to come and lay it at your Master’s feet.

--ACTION POINT:
Is your heart aching today? Cast your burden at His feet and allow His peace to fill your heart.
--Adrian Rogers~~
------ jesuslovesyou

Re: -Trusting God with the Big and Small [Re: Abigail] #80897
08/30/16 06:35 PM
08/30/16 06:35 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Shaking Hands or Saving Lives?

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
----(John 3:36) jesuslovesyou

--There was a preacher who kept a painting in his study of a shipwreck. There were sailors in lifeboats reaching out their hands to people floating on debris from the ship. A little boy looked at the painting and asked his daddy, “Are those in the lifeboats trying to save those people or are they just shaking hands?”

I wonder about us. It is all right to have friends; in fact, I encourage you to do that. But are you doing more than just socializing? Wouldn’t it be a shame if all you did was shake the hands of those around you, when you could be serving and showing them the way to God through Jesus Christ?

We don’t pray, live, and witness as if people are dying and going to hell or heaven every day around us. May God have mercy on us. The need of the hour is for men and women to have a servant’s heart.
--Adrian Rogers~~
~~~~~~~
---A Knock at the Door~~

--THE BIBLE CONTAINS many beautiful portrayals
of the Lord, but one of my favorites is Revelation 3:20.
In Warner Sallman's well-known painting of the scene, 'Jesus stands outside a closed door and His hand is raised to knock.' Since there's no handle on the exterior, the only way Jesus can enter is if someone on the other side opens the door.

Although the biblical context is an illustration of how the rich, self-satisfied Laodicean church excluded Christ, the same principle can also be applied to the way He relates to us as individuals. We all begin life with a door separating us from Him. Because of the sin in our hearts, none of us are naturally drawn to Him (Eph. 4:17-19). But Jesus takes the initiative by coming to the door and knocking.

There are only two ways to respond to a knock--ignore it or open the door. I recall a young man telling me he wanted to pursue his own happiness before inviting Jesus in. That's a dangerous choice because with each refusal to open the door, our heart becomes harder until we're unable to hear and respond to Christ.

To open the door, you must simply believe Jesus is the Son of God, repent of any known sins, and surrender your life to Him from that day on. When you do this, Christ will come into your life, forgive your sins, and become your Savior and intimate friend.

Everything you've been looking for is wrapped up in Jesus. It's time to open the door and enter into a loving relationship with Him. Jesus died so you can live eternally with Him when you pass-on from this life. ~~

If you'd like to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, or if just need someone to talk with about Him, call 1-800-789-1473 or visit intouch.org to receive our free resource, 'Now That You Believe: Your New Relationship With Jesus.'
--JESUS LOVES YOU! angelwing
--IN TOUCH~

Re: -Trusting God with the Big and Small [Re: Abigail] #81035
09/23/16 02:46 PM
09/23/16 02:46 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--“Artist At Work”--on Your Life

“Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.” -
---(Philippians 1:6)

--In Scotland some men were sitting around drinking tea and swapping fishing stories. One man, with a flamboyant gesture of his hand, knocked another man’s hand, splattering his tea on the white plastered wall, creating an ugly brown stain. He was horrified, but the man said, “Never mind.” And he started to sketch around that stain. Suddenly there emerged a royal stag with his antlers spread.

The artist was Sir Edwin Landseer--England’s foremost painter of animals. He was able to take that old stain and make something beautiful out of it.

Jesus Christ is that kind of an artist. He can take a life that has been stained, and by His transforming power He can make something beautiful out of it.
--(Please Read Romans 10:9-10). angelwing JESUS LOVES YOU!

Re: -Trusting God with the Big and Small [Re: Abigail] #81118
10/14/16 11:01 AM
10/14/16 11:01 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----GOD CARES!

“God, don’t you care?” “Why me?” Why my friend?” “Why my business?” It’s the timeless question.
I’ve asked it before, haven’t you? It’s been screamed countless times by literally every person that has walked this globe.

As the winds howled and the sea raged, the impatient and frightened disciples screamed their fear at the sleeping Jesus. “Teacher, don’t you care that we are about to die?” (Mark 4:38 NIV).
He could have kept on sleeping. He could have told them to shut up. He could have pointed out their immaturity. But he didn’t. With all the patience that only one who cares can have, He answered the question. He hushed the storm so the shivering disciples would not miss his response. Jesus answered once and for all the aching dilemma of man: Where is God when I hurt? Listening and healing. That’s where he is. He cares.

'You are loved with an everlasting love and underneath are His everlasting arms.' Jesus said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." -"Lo, I am with you always, even until the end of the age. Trust Me."

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world, through Him, might be saved."
--(John 3:16-17)
Our Lord also said, "You will find Me, if you search for Me with all your heart." Our God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, veracity, and immunity. "Take your burdens to the Lord, as He said, "Cast all your cares on Me, because I love you." bible
"I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." --(John 14:6) ~~
-'CRY OUT TO JESUS'/ BY: Third Day~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLSKSlJ0-2s>
-----------