Facebook

Support Grant Program   spacer

Corporate Sponsors

Family Grant Sponsors
  Bio-Ray     

enzmedicaRevitaPop
Doctors-Data

"Why I Support GR Through Silpada"  

When DeAnn Stephens decided to sell Silpada jewelry to provide a second income for her family, she had no idea at the time the impact her side business would have on the lives of families she had never met. While the ultimate goal was to provide for her family, DeAnn wanted to incorporate a way to give back into her new business model. When researching charitable organizations, DeAnn stumbled upon Generation Rescue. She was so inspired by our success stories and work in the autism community that she immediately reached out and joined our list of passionate supporters in 2013! Read More

Featured Supporter: Enzymedica

Have you been fighting off the sickies this cold & flu season? We sure have! So at times like this, we boost our supplement regime to include additional therapeutic enzymes to support healthy immune function such as ViraStop2x by Enzymedica.

Learn more about the science behind ViraStop enzymes A.K.A the "immune stimulators" here.

Enzymedica is also a proud supporter of the Autism Hope Alliance. AHA provides families with strategies and tools along the path to recovery. Learn More

Medical Treatment Grants Available

Many individuals with autism suffer from treatable conditions like gut issues, sleep disorders and mitochondrial dysfunction which directly impact speech development, behavior and focus. Our grant program provides the opportunity to pursue treating these underlying symptoms of autism. Apply or refer a family today!

Thank You!

Thanks for Participating in the #MillionDimes Twitter Campaign
You showed the love on twitter and we felt it! Your tweets and RT's helped us to earn $104 and some notable recognition on twitter at the beginning of this year! Thank you, we look forward to staying in touch on twitter. If you're not already following us, be sure to do so @GenRescue

About GR

Generation Rescue is dedicated to recovery for children with autism spectrum disorders by providing guidance and support for medical treatment to directly improve the child's quality of life for all families in need.

*None of the information presented here should be considered medical advice or a "cure" for autism. The information presented represents strategies for dealing with autism that have been reported as successful by professionals and/or families with autism. While we believe this information to be accurate we are not in a position to independently verify it and cannot guarantee that it will work in any particular case. No treatment for autism should be attempted without prior consultation with a physician familiar with autism spectrum disorders.

spacer Forward to a friend Recovery | Newly Diagnosed | Resources | Grant Program | Blog | Events | Donate spacer
Dear Friends,

In my last note I wrote about New Year's resolutions and how I created a new constitution for 2013. In sticking with that, it means this year I am spending more quality time with family and friends. I've always thought why not combine the two as much as possible and that's just what we are doing in the month of February. I'm focusing on strengthening all relationships from my immediate family, to friends, to colleagues to the families we help at Generation Rescue. Quality time is defined differently by each person. One of the many things I admire about our autism warriors is their ability to understand how important this time is.

So in saying yes this year, I am hosting even more activities for our friends and family. In looking at the calendar for February there are 2 such occasions: Super Bowl (big deal to my man) and Valentine's Day (big deal at Bodhi's school). This means lots of cooking, baking and ensuring everything is gluten-free/casein-free. One of my favorite parts of getting everyone together is when friends who enjoy the food later find out it's gluten-free/casein-free. My brother, Iain and I always high-five each other. I'm hoping this weekend I can pull off the same successes for a diverse crowd of football fanatics, autism warriors and Beyonce fans. I'm looking for great recipes, if you have one you love, share it on our Facebook Page.

From all of us at Generation Rescue, we wish you a February filled with love.

Sincerely,
Candace McDonald

spacer

The Thyroid-Autism Connection: The Role of Endocrine Disruptors

"A growing body of research indicates that autism and hypothyroidism are connected. Yet routine blood tests frequently miss this connection. Because children with autism are stressed emotionally and physiologically and are in an inflammatory state, they are likely to have low cellular thyroid hormone levels (that is, an under active thyroid). However, because their blood tests may be normal, their low cellular TH level frequently are overlooked." - Raphael Kellman, MD, published in Autism Science Digest

Download the Full Article
spacer

Join Congressman Dan Burton, Congressman Bill Posey and Congressman Dave Weldon, M.D at AutismOne

Be there first hand to see the  groundbreaking lecture on Friday, May 24th, 2013. An engaging key note panel followed by a question and answer session. Make sure your voice is heard and your questions are answered. Register Now!

spacer

Valentine's Day is Right Around the Corner

For your family, special Valentine's, school parties and friends check out our Valentine's Crafts & Recipes Board for inspiration.

Crafts, love letters, recipes and ideas for the ones you love.

Gluten & Casein Free Treats for Valentine's Day

Create beautiful little treats for your family or special someone who is gluten free and casein free. Two Prince Bakery Theater's Dorangela Bobet shares a delicious and simple recipe in her latest post. Get the Recipe

Purchase a Gift with Double the LOVE

Show your affection with one of these great items and support families with autism.

spacer

Before Treatment, Our Son Was Nonverbal

"Matthew started out the grant program nonverbal. He only made sounds that perhaps a one year old child would make. Sometimes you could tell what word he thought he was saying, but it was garbled. In the last week, his "speech" sounds much closer to real speech. This morning, he walked over to me and took my hand, looked at me, and said, 'stand up!'"

Thank you GR!!! I can't wait to see what happens next!"

Susan,
Mother Warrior to 4-year-old Matthew

Read More of Susan's Update

Get the treatment grant that changed Matthew's life in our Rescue Family Grant Program. APPLY HERE

spacer

Come Join Us...From San Francisco to Chicago!

Gluten Free Allergen Free Expo
February 9 - 10, 2013, San Francisco

Looking for new specialty products that taste great and/or want to learn some new recipes to meet your dietary needs? If so, the Expo is the place to GO!

White Sox vs. Marlins Ballgame & Pre-Game Fundraiser

May 26, 2013, U.S. Cellular Field, IL

Come get some sunshine with us and cheer for the Sox or Marlins with specially priced tickets to a ballgame this May! Before the game, fill up and drink up at the pre-game fundraiser! All ticket proceeds benefit Generation Rescue and Autism One to fund the education and treatment for autism. Details here.
spacer

Meet Jenny McCarthy on Set of Her New VH1 Show in NYC

Jenny's new talk show, "The Jenny McCarthy Show" begins taping in February! To kick off the season 2 tickets to be a part of the live audience, get an exclusive behind the scenes set visit AND a meet-n-greet with Jenny are up for auction at CharityBuzz. Check it Out & Spread the Word

spacer

New on the Blog

Everyone Can Have Chocolate Cake

Don't miss another holiday because you're following a special diet! With a little preparation and a few good recipes you and your kiddos can enjoy any holiday all year round. Read More

Learning to Ride a Bike & The Road to Recovery

Proud papa, Cody Jordan, shares his son Harrison's experience of learning to ride a bike step by step and how the feeling of accomplishment this brought about fueled positive energy, thoughts and dreams for recovery. Read More

spacer

In The Newsspacer

Pediatrician Wendy Ross Makes Flying Easier for Kids with Autism

Prenatal Inflammation Linked to Autism Risk

Alternative Autism Therapies Prove Successful in Local Programs

New Gene Variants Linked to Autism

Mom Tries to Close Autism Coverage Loophole

New York State Regulations Restrict Autism Insurance Provision

Whooping Cough Vaccine for Pregnant Women Among New Recommendations*
*Notable Statement: "Another expert said the resurgence of whooping cough is most likely due to a change in vaccine design that got rid of many side effects, but did so at the cost of long-term effectiveness."

spacer

TOLL FREE 1-877-98AUTISM

RecoveryPreventionLiving With AutismResourcesNewly diagnosed Grant ProgramNews Events----

Generation Rescue, 13636 Ventura Blvd. #259, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)