Facebook

Support Grant Program   spacer

Corporate Sponsors

Family Grant Sponsors
  Bio-Ray     

enzmedicaRevitaPop
Doctors-Data

Featured Supporter: Karma Foundation

This month we sat down with the O'Connor's who shared their story on camera to bring hope & inspiration to families around the world! Thanks to our friends at the The Karma Foundation, Rozlyn O'Connor spoke to us (without being prompted), played nicely with the team and did not throw one tantrum (a daily battle for her parents before the grant program).

The Karma Foundation is a California based lifestyle membership organization that provides its members with remarkable experiences that enrich their lives, expand their networks and benefit noble causes. Learn More

Autism Action Plan

There are many different therapies available to treat the symptoms of autism. To keep up with the latest information available, we've updated our Autism Action Plan to include new resources. Check It Out Here

Canary Kids Film Project

The Canary Kids Film Project will raise awareness of the health epidemics facing our children and let people know there is hope! Sponsored by Epidemic Answers and filmmaker Mary Mazzio, this project with help 7 children with a diagnosis such as autism, ADHD, asthma, chronic lyme, by giving them FREE healing and recovery services for 18 months.  Their journey will be documented on film and turned into a feature-length documentary that will open eyes and inspire millions!

Learn More & Get Involved

About GR

Generation Rescue is dedicated to recovery for children with autism spectrum disorders by providing guidance and support for medical treatment to directly improve the child's quality of life for all families in need.

*None of the information presented here should be considered medical advice or a "cure" for autism. The information presented represents strategies for dealing with autism that have been reported as successful by professionals and/or families with autism. While we believe this information to be accurate we are not in a position to independently verify it and cannot guarantee that it will work in any particular case. No treatment for autism should be attempted without prior consultation with a physician familiar with autism spectrum disorders.

spacer Forward to a friend Recovery | Newly Diagnosed | Resources | Grant Program | Blog | Events | Donate spacer
Dear Friends,

This month, just like most in every year has flown by. In our commitment to bring you new resources in 2013 I want to share with you our upcoming autism education opportunities:

Please join us and share the information with others.

If you haven't seen this inspiring story on Facebook, take a moment to watch.

A bit of good to warm the heart.

Sincerely,
Candace McDonald

spacer

Immune Dysfunction & Neuro-inflammation in Autism
~ Explained by Dr. James Neuenschwander

"Frequent ear infections, environmental and food allergies, asthma, seizures, unexplained skin rashes, and persistent intestinal yeast infections are a few of the more common signs of immune dysfunction.  In the past 40 years of research, 95% of articles examining immune dysregulation and ASD and 100% of articles examining oxidative stress and ASD showed positive associations." Says, Dr. Neuenschwander in his latest article breaking down immune function vs. dysfunction and how it relates to ASD.  Read Article
spacer

"Amazed to See Our Son Going to The Bathroom!"
~ Celebrating new milestones in the grant program

"I feel I already see a difference with my son and the diet. I am just amazed on how my son is going to the bathroom and the behaviors have decreased in a couple of days. I'm so excited for my boy. There is so much more than meets the eye when it comes to diet, vitamins, and how the body works. Amazing! I am just grateful that there are people who actually care about healing this disorder, I am truly indebted." ~ Heith, Father Warrior

More from Heith...

Learn more about the treatment that is changing lives in our Rescue Family Grant Program.
APPLY HERE*

*Deadline for applications is March 15, 2013.

spacer

Dr. Kartzinel, Dr. Shaw & Dr. Smith are Headed to Iowa!

We are hosting an autism education seminar in conjunction with the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo.

AUTISM Symptoms to SOLUTIONS: An Education Seminar

April 6 - Des Moines, IA

We're excited to host our first educational seminar this April in Des Moines, IA with presentations led by Dr. Jerry Kartzinel, Dr. William Shaw and Dr. James Smith. This one-day seminar will provide families with an opportunity to learn the science and reason why biomedical treatments improve autism symptoms and conditions.

Learn More & Register

Just Across the Street from the Seminar...
Find us at the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo

April 6 -7, 2013, Des Moines, IA

Discover new specialty products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, learn more about the gluten-free/casein-free diet and why it's not only great for your overall health, but how it is improving the lives of individuals with allergies and autism.

Learn More

spacer

For Fun & Good Cause

Join us at the 1st Rock Now for Autism

April 26, 2013
Boulevard3, Hollywood, CA

Rock Now for Autism is a benefit concert for Generation Rescue, featuring some of the country's hottest young musicians.

Join the party at the pre-show cocktail reception, where you'll get the chance to meet the performers at what Conde Nast Magazine calls one of the "25 Hottest Venues in the World."

This is one event you don't want to miss! So join us for a fun night of drinks and awesome music, all for a great cause!

Learn More
spacer

New on the Blog...Our Very 1st VLOG

3 Strategies on Implementing the Gluten & Casein Free Diet

Our very first VLOG (Video-Blog) is brought to you by Maryann DellaRocco. In this video, Maryann highlights three different strategies to implementing a GFCF diet in your home. From "Cold Turkey" to elimination of one allergen at a time, this video will help you figure out what might work best for your family. Watch Now

spacer

In The Newsspacer

Researchers Detect an Anti-Autism Advantage in Females
A protective effect in females may help explain one of the biggest mysteries of autism: Why boys are five times more likely to develop the developmental brain disorder than girls.
Read More

Ultrasound Reveals Autism Risk at Birth, Study Finds
Low-birth-weight babies with a particular brain abnormality are at greater risk for autism, according to a new study that could provide doctors a signpost for early detection of the still poorly understood disorder.
Read More

Higher Levels of Several Toxic Metals Found in Children With Autism
In a recently published study in the journal Biological Trace Element Research, Arizona State University researchers report that children with autism had higher levels of several toxic metals in their blood and urine compared to typical children.
Read More

spacer

TOLL FREE 1-877-98AUTISM

RecoveryPreventionLiving With AutismResourcesNewly diagnosed Grant ProgramNews Events----

Generation Rescue, 13636 Ventura Blvd. #259, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)