News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,128 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,819 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,912 Please HELP!!!
161,891 Open Conspiracy
106,476 History rules
98,688 Symmetry
87,725 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life #71276
06/10/13 11:42 AM
06/10/13 11:42 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-CREATION =

--The Lamb's Book of Life
"And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life." (Revelation 21:27) crackthebook

God does keep books! In fact, when David was pondering the time between his own conception and birth, he said "in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance |that is, as my days continued| were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them" (Psalm 139:16). It seems that God has a book for each person who is conceived, and that all these together constitute the Book of Life, one great volume containing the names and deeds of every one who was ever given biological life by his Maker.

But many, during the course of their lives, will reject (or simply ignore) God's provision that would also give them eternal life. As David prayed in another psalm: "Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous" (Psalm 69:28).
Note also Revelation 3:5 and 22:19. And that will be a fearful thing, for "whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" (Revelation 20:15).

Those whose names will not be blotted out of the book, of course, are those who have been redeemed "with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot" (1 Peter 1:19). Not one person deserves to be retained in God's book, for all have sinned, but they have "beheld," with eyes of thankful faith, "the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" (John 1:29), and have therefore been redeemed by the Lamb.

Finally, only these will still have their names written on the rolls of the heavenly city. God's Book of Life will have become "the Lamb's Book of Life" on which are written forever the names of all those redeemed by His blood.
angelwing
--ICR/ HMM
-Are you saved? Have you received Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior? He loves you so much that He died for you. Please take the Bible as a personal love-letter. For that is truly what it is. "God is not willing that one person should perish." Won't you please come. Jesus Messiah is calling you. Please come to Him. Be certain of your eternity in heaven with the Lord of Creation, certain that your name is written in the Lambs Book of Life and will never be removed.

Accept Jesus's sacrifice of death on a Cross to save YOU, and ask Him to come live in your heart. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." [Romans 10:9,10,13]~

---JESUS MESSIAH / By: Chris Tomlin <http://youtu.be/QmY3jSugNBU>

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #71299
06/11/13 03:21 PM
06/11/13 03:21 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Meaning Of "Day"
--By: Henry Morris, Ph.D.

“And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day” (Genesis 1:5). crackthebook

-Many people today, professing to believe the Bible, have compromised with the evolutionary philosophy which dominates our society by accepting its framework of geological ages. This system interprets the rocks and fossils in terms of a supposed 4.6-billion-year history of the earth and life culminating in the evolution of early humans about a million years ago. In order to justify this compromise, they usually say that the “days” of creation really correspond to the geological ages, arguing that the Hebrew word for “day” (yom) does not have to mean a literal solar day

Oh, yes it does- at least in Genesis chapter one! God, knowing that the pagan philosophers of antiquity would soon try to distort His record of creation into long ages of pantheistic evolution (as in the Babylonian, Egyptian, Greek, and other such ancient cosmogonies), was careful to define His terms! “God called the light Day,” and that was the first day with its evening and morning. All subsequent days have followed the same pattern-a period of darkness (night), then a period of light (day).

One may quibble about the exact length of the day if he insists (e.g., equatorial days versus polar days), but there is no way this definition can accommodate a geological age. This is the very first reference to “day” (or yom) in the Bible, and this is given as an actual statement of the meaning of the word.

This ought to settle the question for anyone who really believes the Bible. One may decide to believe the evolutionary geologists if he wishes, instead of God, but he should at least let God speak for Himself.
God says the days of creation were literal days, not ages. “In six days the LORD made heaven and earth” (Exodus 31:17).

--ICR/ HMM

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #71335
06/15/13 03:38 PM
06/15/13 03:38 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--SPACE MUSIC

--Job 38:1-7
-----
Who laid [earth's]
cornerstone, when
the morning stars
sang together, and
all the sons of God
shouted for joy?
--Job 38:6-7

---
One of NASA's observatories has discovered a giant black hole that hums. Located in the Perseus cluster of galaxies about 250 million light years from Earth, the black hole vibrates at the frequency of a B flat. But it is too low a pitch to be picked up by the human ear. Scientific instruments have placed the note at 57 octaves below middle C on the piano.

The idea of music and heavenly bodies is not new. In fact, when God revealed Himself to Job, He asked: "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?...When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" (Job 38:4,7). We are told that at the creation of our marvelous universe, songs of praise and shouts of joy resounded to God's glory.

A wonderful hymn by St. Francis of Assisi captures the awe and worship we feel when beholding the radiant sun by day or the star-studded sky at night.

All creatures of our God and King.
Lift up your voice and with us sing Alleluia, Alleluia!
Thou burning sun with golden beam,
Thou silver moon with softer gleam:
O praise Him, O praise Him!
Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!
dance

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork" (Ps. 19:1).
Let't praise the One who made such beauty for us to enjoy!

---
-The beauty of creation gives us reasons to sing God's praise!
--ODB/DF

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #71341
06/16/13 10:42 AM
06/16/13 10:42 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-The Dead Are Judged~

-Revelation 20:11-15
--- bible
-Then I saw a great white Throne and Him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small standing before the Throne, and Books were opened. Another Book was opened, which is the Book of Life.

The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the Books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:11-15).
----
Please be sure that you will not go to Hell. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then you must face the consequences. Everybody has an inner voice instilled in them by God, to know what is right and wrong. Where we spend eternity is the 'choice' we must make, individually.
"Call on the Name of the Lord Jesus and be saved." cross

Re: -CREATION / -In the Beginning God created the heavens and earth [Re: Abigail] #71356
06/18/13 12:58 PM
06/18/13 12:58 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
--CREATION ~

--Hath God Said?

-"Now the serpent...said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"

--Satan constantly seeks to plant doubts about God's Word in our minds. And Eve's response in the Garden demonstrates just how deceptive his lies can be. When faced with Satan's lies, Eve primarily failed to quote God's instructions accurately. She even added the words "neither shall ye touch it," which made God appear to be harsh in His demands. Uncertainty or ignorance of God's Word is the first step in falling for the lies of the enemy.

The wiles of Satan were not left in the chapters of Genesis, however. Paul warned the Corinthians to beware of the tactics Satan used on Eve in the Garden: "I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Even through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ." Temptation is ever present for all believers.

The answer is a renewed mind, keeping our thouths focused on what God says is important: "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

--Scriptures:Genesis 3:1;2 Corinthians 11:3; Romans 12:2; Philippians 4:8 ~~

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #71365
06/19/13 08:03 PM
06/19/13 08:03 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--CREATION FROM THE GREAT CREATOR, JESUS THE CHRIST~ cross

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength." (Isaiah 40:31).

"YOU must be renewed, remade. Christ, Christ, Christ everything must rest on Me. Force is born of rest. Only Love is a conquering force. Be not afraid, I will help you. God is Love.Be channels, for Me. My Spirit shall flow through you and My Spirit shall, in flowing through, sweep away all the bitter past.

Take heart. God loves, God helps, God fights, God wins! You shall see. You shall know. The way will open. All My Love has ever planned, all My Love has ever thought, you shall see each day unfold.
Only be taught. Just be a child. A child never questions plans. It accepts gladly. Rest in Me, and you will find love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, and self-control." JESUS~~

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #71377
06/20/13 03:48 PM
06/20/13 03:48 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Our Creator, Jesus, the Lamb of God~

--Behold, the Lamb of God!
--John 1:29-51

--"The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, 'Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.'" bible (John 1:29) cross

-From the time of Abel in Genesis 4, lambs were sacrificed as a costly and pure offering. When Abraham obediently went up the mountain to sacrifice Isaac as God said, Isaac asked, "Where is the lamb for a burnt offering?" Abraham, speaking prophetically, said, "God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son" (Genesis 22:8).

The lamb in the Jewish sacrificial system was without blemish. Isaiah prophesied that Jesus would be "led like a lamb to the slaughter" (53:7). Peter says that "you have been redeemed...with the preciouis blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect" (1 Peter 1:19).

Jesus was without sin, so He was able to do what none of us could possibly do for ourselves; offer up "a full, perfect, and sufficient sacrifice, oblation, and satisfaction, for the sins of the whole world".

God Himself in Christ came down to earth as man and took on His own back all the sin of the world. Isn't that enough to make us stop in awe and really behold the Lamb of God?

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #71418
06/24/13 03:33 PM
06/24/13 03:33 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
--CREATION/ My CREATOR IS JESUS

--GOD MY PERSONAL SAVIOR

-"My spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior."

--ONE of the most wonderful titles of the Lord Jesus Christ is that of Savior. The Greek word soter occurs 24 times in the New Testament and is applied only to Christ, "for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

It is significant that this first use of soter in our text above recognizes that our Savior can be none other than God Himself--"God my Savior"--and also that this fact should cause our spirits to rejoice, as Mary's did. He is also cross "the Savior of the world"--His work on the Cross is sufficient to save all who will receive Him.

There are many today who see the man Jesus as a great teacher and example but reject His deity. There are many others who believe in a cosmic deity of some kind but are unwilling to believe that He could become uniquely incarnate in a perfect man. How urgent it is that we believe that our Creator must also become our Savior. Then with Mary, each of us can say, "My Spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior"

--SCRIPTURE: Luke 1:47; Acts 4:12; John 4:42;1 John 4:14 ~~/
MY SAVIOR= MY GOD/ Aaron Shust<http://youtu.be/Gt0WluTpFTg>
---

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #74207
04/01/14 12:05 PM
04/01/14 12:05 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---The Lamb and the Lion
--By: Henry Morris III, D.Min.
[lengthy/you may go to the bottom for the link to ICR]

One of the more vivid biblical portraits of the Lord Jesus is the paradox of His presentation as a lamb and also as a lion. In the magnificent book of Revelation, the scene in heaven unfolds as the great seven-sealed scroll is revealed. The apostle John aches when no one is found worthy to open the scroll, but one of the enthroned elders says: “Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book…and, lo, in the midst of the throne…stood a Lamb as it had been slain” (Revelation 5:5-6).

Perhaps the best way to understand the dual emphasis of the lamb and the lion is by gaining the perspective of these portraits revealed in the rest of Scripture.

--First Mention of the Lamb in Scripture

God asks Abraham to sacrifice his son in this poignant record, in which we first see the mention of a lamb as the sacrificial offering (Genesis 22:2-8). When young Isaac asks what the sacrifice will be, the original wording of the text is quite unusual, saying, “God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering.” The Greek translation of that Hebrew passage is literally rendered “the God (will) later himself furnish unto a whole burnt offering, a son.” There is no punctuation in the early languages. Thus, the ending of this phrase with “son” could easily be understood that God will later furnish His Son as an offering.

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise [crush] him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. (Isaiah 53:10)

--The Lamb and the Passover Sacrifice

Celebrating the Passover of the death angel and the exodus of Israel, the Lord told Moses to instruct the congregation that every household was to take a firstling male lamb, without any blemish, separate it from the rest of the flock, and slaughter it in the presence of the household on a specified day. The blood was collected and spread on the outer door in a very public demonstration of identification with the sacrifice. The lamb was roasted and every bit eaten that very night, and all the leftovers were burned. The sacrifice was totally consumed by those for whom the sacrifice was made (Exodus 12:3-10).

Everyone who participated in the Passover event dressed for travel—with bags packed—and were ready to leave. The death of the lamb signaled the new life of freedom from slavery. “For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us” (1 Corinthians 5:7).

--The Lamb of the Daily Sacrifice

The freed Israelites were instructed to publically sacrifice two lambs every day—one in the morning and one in the evening. This was a continual offering by fire, always before the Lord (Exodus 29:38-39). The nation of Israel was never to forget that an innocent sacrifice must be made to “atone” (cover) sin from the righteous judgment of a holy God.

There were other offerings that required a lamb, each representing an act of forgiveness for an individual trespass or an acknowledgment on the part of God of a vow—continual reminders of an ultimate sacrifice that would one day be made. All of these sacrifices were public, bloody, smelly, and unpleasant in every physical way. They were not intended to please the participants, but to instill in the nation the horror of sin in the eyes of God and the absolute necessity of a substitutionary sacrifice.

--Behold the Lamb of God

The very first public display of the incarnate Christ to the world was accompanied with the announcement by John the Baptist at the Jordan River: “Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world” (John 1:29).

Many Scriptures were fulfilled in the person of the Lord Jesus, but the majestic prophecy of Isaiah is a beautiful summary.

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. (Isaiah 53:6-7)

The Christian gospel is widely known in the Western world, as is fitting. There is a constant emphasis in the New Testament on the complete redemption provided for by “the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot” (1 Peter 1:19). Jesus of Nazareth is most assuredly the ultimate Lamb foreshadowed by the thousands and thousands of sacrificial examples prior to His incarnation.

--The Lion of the Tribe of Judah—Revelation 5:5-6

But He is also the Lion of prophecy! At the gathering of the 12 sons of Jacob at his deathbed, the great patriarch of Israel proclaimed the first prophecy of the “Lion” who would one day rule the universe.

Judah is a lion’s whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. (Genesis 49:9-10)

--The Lion of God Rules During the Millennium

As the final judgment of the Godhead is worked out in heaven and on earth, the Lord Jesus mounts the white horse of victory and leads the host of heaven in His triumphal return. This time He comes not as the humble Son of man, but as the King of kings and Lord of lords.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. (Revelation 19:15)

--It Is Still the Lamb That Rules

The dual nature of the Lamb-Lion is spoken of several times as the processes of His dealings with the enemies of God and the redeemed in Christ are revealed in the book of Revelation.

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. (Revelation 17:14)

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads….And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. (Revelation 14:1, 3)

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. (Revelation 19:7)

--The Lamb and His Book of Life

The Lamb is forever etched in the message of God because our sins require an innocent substitute before the holiness and justice of God can be satisfied. Jesus is the only possible sacrificial Lamb—the sinless Son of man and the infinite only begotten Son of God has substituted Himself in our place. Now the Lamb sits on the Throne of Heaven.

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.…And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life. (Revelation 21:22-23, 27, emphasis added)

The perfect Lamb died on the cross Cross as payment for our sins, but roared out of the grave as the almighty Lion, now anointed King of kings and Lord of lords. Once victory is implemented and judgment is complete, the Lamb-Lion will oversee the “new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness” (2 Peter 3:13). Those who have been twice-born in this world by the Lamb’s work on Calvary are now secured by the power of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, who sits on the right hand of the majesty on high until He returns for His own.

--"Even so, come, Lord Jesus."

* Dr. Morris is Chief Executive Officer of the Institute for Creation Research.
<http://www.icr.org/article/lamb-lion/>
--------

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #74437
04/25/14 01:59 PM
04/25/14 01:59 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
----- angelwing
QUESTION= 'IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'BOOK OF LIFE' & 'LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE'?'

-ANSWER=
--Answer: There are eight references in New Testament to the “book of life,” and two of them refer specifically to the book of life that belongs to the Lamb, Jesus Christ. Seven of the references appear in the book of Revelation. Those whose names are written in the book of life are those who belong to God, those who have attained eternal life.

Paul refers to those who have labored alongside him as those whose names are in the book of life (Philippians 4:3), again identifying the book of life as a record of the names of those who have eternal salvation. In the same way, Revelation 3:5 refers to the book of life in which the names of believers in the Lord are found. These are those who overcome the trials of earthly life, proving that their salvation is genuine. This verse also makes it clear that once a name is written in the book of life, Jesus promises that He will never blot it out, proving once more the doctrine of eternal security. The Lord Jesus, who is speaking to the churches in this part of Revelation, promises to acknowledge his own before His Father.

**Conversely, Revelation 20:15 reveals the fate of those whose names are not written in the book of life—eternity in the lake of fire.

In Revelation 13:8 and 21:27, we find the references to the "Lamb's book of life," in which also are the names of all those who have been washed by the blood of the Lamb, cross Jesus Christ. The Lamb who has been “slain from the creation of the world” has a book in which are written all those who have been redeemed by His sacrifice. They are the ones who will enter the Holy City, the New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:10) and who will live forever in Heaven with God. horray Since the book of life is that which records all who have eternal life through the Lamb, it’s clear that the book of life and the Lamb’s book of life are one and the same.
---I BOWED ON MY KNEES AND CRIED HOLY!
<http://youtu.be/o2gj_N4i77s>
-----------

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #74454
04/28/14 11:46 AM
04/28/14 11:46 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--OUR NEW NAME: HIS NAME~~
---Revelation 22:1-5

-"The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and His servants will serve Him. They will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads."
--Revelation 22:3-4---- bible

---
-Names are an important part of human awareness. It is said that babies can recognize their own names between two and four months of age. The first word a child learns to write is usually his name. It identifies a person with his family and heritage.

Name are important to God also. He is very jealous of the use of His own name. Many names in the Bible have meanings related to what would happen in a person's life. God gave some people specific names like "John", "James", "Peter", etc.

Someday God will use His name as an 'object lesson.' In the Book of Revelation He says that His servants will have His name written on their foreheads. His name will be a continual, visual object lesson declaring that we belong to Him.

Names today can be an honor or dishonor. Millions of people are even named after Jesus. In God's new kingdom, we will never dishonor the name He writes on us. He will remake our character and guarantee that those who carry His Name carry His holiness as well.~~
---
Status, wealth, possessions and power don't compare to the privilege of bearing God's Name. Let's pursue something worthwhile: His stamp of ownership.~~

--ANCHOR~~/ MIDNIGHT CRY! ~~ John Starnes~
<http://youtu.be/4rpQ3HFFMUk>
--------

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life-/The Books of God [Re: Abigail] #74907
06/30/14 01:14 PM
06/30/14 01:14 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---The Books Of God
--By: Henry Morris, Ph.D.

-"A fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him: thousand thousands ministered unto Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened" (Daniel 7:10).

This great vision of the coming Day of Judgment is apparently the same as that later seen by John: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: . . . and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works" (Revelation 20:12).

These books of judgment are evidently books of records of the "works" of men. They must include also the books of the Bible, for the words of men must be evaluated in terms of the words of God. As Jesus said: "The word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day" (John 12:48). The fearful truth, however, is that all who are judged according to their works are 'lost', for "by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified" (Romans 3:20).

There is another book of God at the judgment: "And another book was opened, which is the book of life: . . . And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" (Revelation 20:12, 15). In this book are the names of all who are trusting in Christ alone for salvation.

There is still one more book which God is keeping: "Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon His name. And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels" (Malachi 3:16,17). All whose names are in "the Lamb's book of life" will never be judged by their works. Instead, all service for their Lord will be "remembered" in His special book of heavenly jewels. angelwing
--ICR/ HMM

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #75343
09/05/14 11:38 AM
09/05/14 11:38 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Whose Names are in the Book of Life?
--Question: "What is the Book of Life?"

--Answer: Revelation 20:15 declares, “If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.” The Book of Life is the set of names of those who will live with God forever in heaven. It is the roll of those who are saved. This Book of Life is also mentioned in Revelation 3:5; 20:12; and Philippians 4:3. The same book is also called the Lamb’s Book of Life because it contains the names of those who have been redeemed by the blood of the Lord Jesus (Revelation 13:8; 21:27). bible

-- star How can you be sure your name is written in the Book of Life? Be sure you’re saved. Repent of sin and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior (Philippians 4:3; Revelation 3:5). Once your name is written in the Book of Life, it is never erased (Revelation 3:5; Romans 8:37-39). No true believer should doubt his eternal security in Christ (John 10:28-30).

The Great White Throne Judgment described in Revelation 20:11-15 is a judgment for unbelievers. That passage makes it clear that no one at that judgment has his name in the Book of Life (Revelation 20:12-14). Since their names are not in the Book of Life, their fate is sealed, their punishment is sure.

Some people point to Revelation 3:5 as “proof” that a person can lose his salvation. However, the promise of Revelation 3:5 is clearly that the Lord will not erase a name: “He who overcomes . . . I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life.” An overcomer is one who is victorious over the temptations, trials, and evils of this world—in other words, one who is redeemed. The saved are written in God’s registry and have the promise of eternal security.

Another passage over which confusion sometimes arises is Psalm 69:28: “Let them [David’s enemies] be blotted out of the book of the living.” This “book of the living” should not be confused with the Lamb’s Book of Life. David is referring to earthly, physical life, not eternal life in heaven. The same is true of the “book” mentioned in Exodus 32:32-33.

God keeps good records. cross He knows His own, and He has set the names of His children permanently in His Book.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcnfT4arZtI>
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #76314
11/15/14 01:28 PM
11/15/14 01:28 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Lamb's Book of Life~

--Exploring the Evidence of CREATION

--Romans 1:20 / "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--His eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."
-"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." bible (2 Corinthians 5:17)

--Once a person has been convicted by the Holy Spirit, to turn away from the ways of this world, and follow the Lord our Savior Jesus Christ, if that person repents, asks the Lord Jesus to take control of his/her life, then their name is immediately written in the 'Lamb's Book of Life'. The Lord Jesus will come into your life (spiritually) and help you to live according to His will. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No once comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)

star --Nature Reveals "God's Power, Knowledge, Presence, Protection, Provision, Wisdom, and Sovereignty. Check it out!
----------
http://www.icr.org/article/exploring-evidence-for-creation/

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #76618
12/09/14 01:55 PM
12/09/14 01:55 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---WHITE AS SNOW /REDEEMED!

--“I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.” (Daniel 7:9)

In this amazing vision of the everlasting God on His fiery judgment throne, we find one of the six occurrences in the Bible of the fascinating phrase “white as snow.” As the symbol of holiness, pure white finds its clearest natural expression in the beautiful snow, when it has freshly covered the ground.

Twice the phrase is used to describe the cleansing of a guilty sinner by the grace of God. David, after confessing his own sin, prayed: “Have mercy upon me, O God. . . . Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. . . . wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow” (Psalm 51:1-2, 7). Then, God promises through His prophet: “Come now, and let us reason together, . . . though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow” (Isaiah 1:18). The cleansing blood of Christ, the Lamb of God, is the only substance that can turn blood-red scarlet into snowy white.

When Christ ascended the Mount of Transfiguration, “his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow” (Mark 9:3), which confirmed to the three disciples that He was the Son of God, even as the voice from heaven had said (Matthew 17:5). At the empty tomb following His resurrection, “the angel of the Lord” also had “raiment white as snow” (Matthew 28:3). Finally, when John saw Christ in His glorified body, he testified that “his head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow” (Revelation 1:14).

It is marvelous that the raiment of the angel of God, the transfigured Christ, and the Ancient of days, as well as the head of Christ in His glory, are all described with the same phrase as the soul of one whose sins are forgiven!
--ICR/ HMM
[The very moment you surrender your life to Jesus and repent of your sins, He immediately forgives you. You then will be on a journey to a 'sanctified' life, in Christ. angelwing You are a new creation in Christ, and your name has been written down in 'The Lamb's Book of Life.' You can say, "I've Been Redeemed! Jesus paid my sin-debt!" ]
<http://youtu.be/_p31gY0t4pA>

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #76801
12/20/14 11:42 AM
12/20/14 11:42 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-JESUS CHRIST, OUR CREATOR!

- Colossians 1:15-20 (Please read)
---THE SUPREMACY OF CHRIST

--GLAD TIDINGS!

-Angels we have heard on high
Sweetly singing o'er the plains,
And the mountains in reply
echoing their joyous strains.

Shepherds, why this jubilee?
Why your joyous strains prolong?
What the gladsome tidings be
Which inspire your Heavenly song?

Come to Bethlehem and see
Christ Whose birth the angels sing;
Come, adore on bended knee,
Christ the Lord, the newborn King.

Gloria, in excelsis Deo!
Gloria, in excelsis Deo! angelwing

--[Traditional French]
---------
--Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." ~~
--(Luke 2:10-11 NKJV)
----
-'From henceforth when God looks upon man, He will
remember that His own Son is a man. From this day forth,
when He beholds the sinner, if His wrath should burn,
He will remember that His own Son, as man, stood in the
sinner's place and bore the sinner's doom.'

--John Gill~~
-------
--'O God, take me in spirit to the watchful shepherds,
and enlarge my mind; let me hear good tidings of great joy,
and hearing, believe, rejoice, praise, adore, my conscience
bathed in an ocean of repose, my eyes uplifted to a
reconciled Father. ~~ Amen.
--[A Puritan Prayer]

--------
--ANGELS WE HAVE HEARD ON HIGH~ By: Chris Tomlin
-(In this version, Chris sings it in an uppity beat! Rejoice, Christ the new born King has come! )

<http://youtu.be/7_kw8Aem_8Q>

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #78858
09/16/15 12:15 PM
09/16/15 12:15 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---Father, Abba, Father / - -Follow in His Steps~~
--By: John D. Morris, Ph.D.
Evidence for Creation

-"They are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father." bible (Romans 8:14-15)

---SPIRIT OF ADOPTION~~

"If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ" (2 Corinthians 5:17-18). As our text explains, once we have received the spirit of adoption, we are the sons of God--He owns us as His child.
This is a "new" thing. We who formerly were estranged from our Creator have been reconciled to Him. "Old things," such as the bondage to fear, are "passed away." The close-knit ties are strong, "for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. . . . I will not fear what men shall do unto me" (Hebrews 13:5-6).

-Now that He is our Father, we have direct access to Him. "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you" (James 4:8). As an earthly father desires the best for his children, "how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?" (Matthew 7:11). "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And . . . we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him" (1 John 5:14-15).

This father/child relationship goes deep. The term "Abba, Father" reflects a most sensitive and loving bond, perhaps best rendered "O Sweet Daddy." "We pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God" (2 Corinthians 5:20).

--ICR/ JDM-/ FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND - Leona Lewis~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vSjqpbHxdc>

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #78885
09/18/15 02:13 PM
09/18/15 02:13 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life will have Eternal Rewards when they arrive in Heaven.

---Our Eternal Rewards
---Revelation 4:9-11 -(please read)

--Throughout Scripture, we find references to "crowns." Let's take a look at these eternal rewards for a victorious Christian life and a strong relationship with Jesus Christ.

--The Crown of Victory. To finish life well, believers need Olympic endurance. Athletes in those ancient games received a perishable circlet of laurel leaves. But when we are effective in our God-given ministry and triumph over sin, we'll be given an imperishable crown (1 Cor. 9:25-27).

-The Crown of Exultation. The believers that we had a hand in bringing to Christ will be "our glory and joy" before the Lord (1 Thess. 2:18-20). Just imagine how you will rejoice in heaven upon seeing and talking with the people who recognize your contribution to their spiritual development.

-The Crown of Righteousness. The Christian life is not easy, but there is great reward for living righteously when facing temptation or hardship. Believers who pursue godliness are always thinking about the life to come and striving to meet God with a pure conscience (2 Tim. 4:5-8).

-The Crown of Life. Heartache and pain are unavoidable in this life, but we can take heart because much spiritual growth happens in adversity. Hang in there to receive the crown of life that the Lord promised to those who love Him (James 1:12).

In heaven, what will we do with the crowns we have earned? cross We will cast them before Jesus' feet (Rev. 4:10), laying them down as a tribute to the One who saved us, gifted us, equipped us, and lived in us. Everything good and right came to us through the Lord, so He deserves our crowns.
--IN TOUCH~-/ We Fall Down / Chris Tomlin
<https://youtu.be/34yPZiD8OMs>
----

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #79171
10/19/15 11:43 AM
10/19/15 11:43 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--ETERNAL SECURITY ~~

**Question: "Eternal security - is it biblical?"

-Answer: When people come to know Christ as their Savior, they are brought into a relationship with God that guarantees their eternal security. Jude 24 declares, "To Him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy." God's power is able to keep the believer from falling. It is up to Him, not us, to present us before His glorious presence. Our eternal security is a result of God keeping us, not us maintaining our own salvation.

-The Lord Jesus Christ proclaimed, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand" (John 10:28-29b). Both Jesus and the Father have us firmly grasped in their hand. Who could possibly separate us from the grip of both the Father and the Son?

star Ephesians 4:30 tells us that believers are "sealed for the day of redemption." If believers did not have eternal security, the sealing could not truly be unto the day of redemption, but only to the day of sinning, apostasy, or disbelief. John 3:15-16 tells us that whoever believes in Jesus Christ will "have eternal life." If a person were to be promised eternal life, but then have it taken away, it was never "eternal" to begin with. If eternal security is not true, the promises of eternal life in the Bible would be in error.

The most powerful argument for eternal security is Romans 8:38-39, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

**Our eternal security is based on God's love for those whom He has redeemed. Our eternal security is purchased by Christ, promised by the Father, and sealed by the Holy Spirit./ JESUS PAID IT ALL/ Don Moen
-----
<https://youtu.be/Me0eLOedntg>

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #79954
03/01/16 10:45 AM
03/01/16 10:45 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WHAT'S THE WORD? - / TRUST IN JEUS!

--If you summarized your emotions regarding the return of Christ what word would you use? Discomfort…denial…disappointment…or hope?

Maybe your word is discomfort. After all, the Book of Life will be opened, and names will be read.
How could the thought of His return bring anything but discomfort? Maybe it’s denial? We prefer answers and explanations, and the end of time seems short on both. Or how about disappointment? A mother-to-be wants to hold her baby; an engaged couple want to be married. A soldier overseas wants to go home before he goes… 'home'!

--Discomfort. Denial. Disappointment. All possible feelings. But here is the one feeling Christ wants us to have: trust! Jesus says, “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God and trust in Me."
--When Christ Comes/ML~~-Forever-Chris Tomlin~
<https://youtu.be/gUH_NzfRmbs>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUH_NzfRmbs>

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #80944
09/08/16 03:05 PM
09/08/16 03:05 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE~~

“That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?”
---(Genesis 18:25)

People often make erroneous judgments. Even those who are officially appointed or elected to judge others are sometimes mistaken, and so we have a whole system of appeals courts. Yet even the Supreme Court, composed as it is of fallible human beings, often seems to be wrong. But, as Abraham recognized long ago while interceding for the people in Sodom, we can be confident that the Judge of all the earth will do right!

He not only can judge our actions in relation to His revealed will, but can also discern thoughts and motives and, therefore, “judge the secrets of men” (Romans 2:16), and He will do so in absolute rightness. Furthermore, “he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead” (Acts 17:31). “The Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: . . . and my judgment is just,” asserted the Lord Jesus (John 5:22, 30). To those who reject or ignore His redeeming love, relying instead on their own worth, “there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries” (Hebrews 10:26-27).

-To those who have been redeemed through saving faith in Christ, there will, indeed, be a Judgment Day, but it will be for dispensing of rewards for faithful service rather than for salvation, and this also will be done righteously. “Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that day” (2 Timothy 4:8).
--ICR/ HMM -"HOLY" / Jesus Culture~
--<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mOR3NL1Iys>
----------

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #83129
02/05/18 01:54 PM
02/05/18 01:54 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----GROWING IN JESUS~~

"For from Him and
through Him and for
Him are all things."
---(Romans 11:36)- bible

--THE BIBLE declares Christ Jesus as the source of all blessing in Romans 11:36, "For from Him and through Him and for Him are all things."
"All Things" encompasses both the extravagant and the mundane, everyday gifts in our lives. Everything we receive in life comes directly from our heavenly Father (James 1:17), and He willingly gives us those gift out of His love for us.

To expand my awareness of God's blessings in my life, I am learning to cultivate a heart that acknowledges the source of all the joys I experience each day, but especially the ones I often take for granted. Today I thank our Creator for all the joys I experience each day. Those include a cool sunny morning and afternoon. The anticipation of an evening with family and the Lord Jesus. Plenty of food for our meals, a stocked pantry, and an aroma of freshly brewed coffee.

God has already given us so much to be thankful for, as we await His return to gather us and take us to Heaven to live eternally with Him and all the saints, those that accept His 'free gift' of salvation. We must ask Him for forgiveness of our sins, confess our wrongs, and thank Him for dying on the Cross, so we are now 'born-again'. (see John 3:3 thru 6). Jesus paid our sin debt by dying on the Cross. He is now alive seated at the right hand of His Father in Heaven. Yes, the Creator of all things visible and invisible, will forgive all people that confess and repent of their sins. Then, we turn our lives over to Him, and follow in His steps. We grow closer to Him as we read the Bible. He answers our prayers as we thank Him and bow in humble adoration before Him. Jesus died so we can live forever and our names are written in 'The Lamb's Book of Life.' Give Him praise. "Even so, Come Lord Jesus." horray ~~
--ODB/LS
--'Worthy Is the Lamb' -- / Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir-- <https://youtu.be/LAplJ0_jDFc>
---------

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #83676
05/10/18 02:43 PM
05/10/18 02:43 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----- bible "The Lion and the Lamb"
--(By: Big Daddy Weave)

-"Behold, that Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world."
--(John 1: 29)--
angelwing

-"Jesus is the Lion of Judah, slain before the foundation of the world."
--He's Coming Back! Are you ready? (Please read Romans Chapter 10 verses 8 thru 11) ~~

"At the name of Jesus, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, and EVERY Tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord." -
---(Philippians 2: verses 9 thru 11)

-Be sure to hear this fantastic song. Jesus is COMING SOON! He is outside of our time-frame. "BE READY at ALL TIMES, for NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR HOUR THE SON OF MAN WILL COME." ~~

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMTfj4xOjZk>
-------

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #93083
11/23/20 11:41 AM
11/23/20 11:41 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--VALIANT ACTIONS!

--"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me...and I lay down my life
for the sheep." --[JOHN 10:14-15] -- crackthebook

~~~JOHN Harper had no idea what was about to unfold as he and his six-year-old daughter embarked on the Titanic
But one thing he knew: he loved Jesus and he was passionate that others know Him too. As soon as the ship hit an iceberg and water started pouring in, Harper, a widower, put his little girl on a lifeboat and headed into the chaos to save as many people as possible. As he distributed life jackets he reportedly shouted, "Let the women, children, and the unsaved into the lifeboats." Until his last breath, Harper shared about Jesus with anyone who was around him. John willingly gave his life away so others could live.

There was One who laid down His life freely two thousand years ago so you and I can life not only in this life but for all eternity. Jesus didn't just wake up on e day and decide He would pay the penalty of death for humanity's sin. This was His life's mission. At one point when He was talking with the Jewish religious leaders He repeatedly acknowledged "I lay down my life" (John 10:11, 15,17,18). He didn't just say these words but lived them by actually dying a horrific death on the Cross. He came so that the Pharisees, John, Harper, and we "may have life, and have it to the full" (v.10). ~~

--"LORD Jesus, there aren't words grand enough to thank You for demonstrating the greatest act of love there is. Thank You for giving Your life away so I will live eternally. Help me to show Your love to others no matter how much it costs me. Yes, Lord, You are the God of Angel Armies and You are always by my side. Blessed be the Name of Jesus Christ. amen~"
--ODB/EPE~~
[**BORN ONCE // DIE TWICE // BORN TWICE // DIE ONCE ~~[JOHN 3:3, 5 thru 8 ] bible
--- "Whom Shall I Fear [The God Of Angel Armies //" Chris Tomlin]
<https://youtu.be/R0gu0nOaFsI>
~~~~~~~

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #93132
12/01/20 11:02 AM
12/01/20 11:02 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE GREATEST GIFT IN HISTORY ~~ JESUS CHRIST !!

BIBLE MEDITATION

“For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulder. And He will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
--(Isaiah 9:6) bible

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT

Seven hundred years before the first Christmas, Isaiah dipped his pen in golden glory and wrote these words about the coming Prince of Peace, the Lord Jesus Christ. “A Child is born” speaks of His virgin birth. “A Son is given” speaks of His eternality—He has been the Son of God, co-existent, co-eternal, with the Father, through the ages.

Some fifty years ago, man first stepped onto the moon. The President of the United States said, “The planting of human feet upon the moon is the greatest event in human history.”

No, the greatest event in human history was when God came to Earth and planted His feet here. We call that the incarnation—Almighty God stepped out of Heaven, the ivory palaces, into a world of woe, and put His feet upon this earth. And that is the greatest event in human history!
ACTION POINT

Share this with someone you know today: The first Christmas, God sent a package to Earth, the marvelous gift of deity wrapped in humanity. It’s supernatural. Never forget this: Jesus is God in human flesh.

--LWF/AR ~--"Messiah" // (lyric video) Francesca Battistelli //<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D14wX0K9XJQ>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #93157
12/04/20 11:29 AM
12/04/20 11:29 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---**DO YOU KNOW JESUS?

BIBLE MEDITATION

“And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger because there was no room for them in the inn” (Luke 2:7). “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh….” (1 Timothy 3:16) -- crackthebook
--Please Read // (Luke 2:7 and 1 Timothy 3:16)

**DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT

I love 1 Timothy 3:16, “…God was manifested in the flesh..” You may not understand that. The apostle Paul said, “I don’t understand it.” Great is the mystery. God stepped out of Heaven and came to this earth through the portals of a virgin’s womb.

Jesus did not have His beginning at Bethlehem. When the Bible says, “In the beginning was the Word” (John 1:1), it’s not talking about a start but a state. There never was a time when Jesus was not. There never will be a time when Jesus is not. A billion years from now, He will still be God. He is God from everlasting to everlasting.

When Jesus was born, He was older than His mother and as old as His Father because He was the Son from Heaven. Jesus did not begin in a manger. He came to earth and was manifest in a manger.

This little baby wrapped in swaddling clothes was the great, eternal, uncreated, self-existent Word made flesh. The little baby in Luke 2 is the mighty God of Genesis 1. He is the One who made it all. “Without Him, nothing was made…” (John 1:3). That little baby lying in the straw with dimpled feet is the One who swung planets into space. The little baby boy playing with shavings in Joseph’s carpenter shop is God of very God. God manifested in the flesh.
ACTION POINT

What good is it to know history and the events of history and not know Jesus? Ponder this truth: For it is in Him we live and move and have our being (Acts 17:28). angelwing He is fully God, forever God. How will this impact your worldview today?

[**Friend, there are many spiritual things that we can not figure out, that is when we must have FAITH. "Without faith it is impossible to please God. For he that comes to Him must believe that He is, and He is a rewarder to those who diligently seek Him." Jesus said, "I and My Father are One." (John 10:30). ~~]

--LWF/Adrian Rogers ~~

Re: -CREATION / -The Lamb's Book of Life [Re: Abigail] #93169
12/05/20 12:52 PM
12/05/20 12:52 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--- angelwing --IS GOD IN YOUR HEART? JESUS ASKS EACH PERSON, "WHO DO YOU SAY THAT I AM?"

--[Please Read/ MATTHEW 16:13 thru 20 - bible]

-[Jesus did not say that Peter was more important than the rest of the Disciples. He confirmed Peter's Confession:
"Who do people say that the Son of Man is?"
Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

"Blessed are you Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock [confession] I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it."
---[Matthew 16:17,18 / NASB ]
-- bible --/ Each person must answer this same question to be a Christ-Follower. Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

--**Friend, IS GOD IN YOUR HEART?"

BIBLE MEDITATION
--And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.”
-----(Luke 1:35)

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT

The educated man is ignorant, the strong man is weak, and the wealthy man is poor who doesn’t understand the true meaning of Christmas.

What good does it do to put a man on the moon if we can’t get God in our hearts?
What good is it to know astronomy, how the heavens go, and not know Jesus, the Bright and Morning Star, and how to go to Heaven?
What good is it to know botany and the study of flowers and not know Jesus, Heaven’s sweetest rose, the Rose of Sharon, who can perfume any life?
What good is it to know history, yet not know that history is His story?
What good is it to know geology and the ages of rocks and not know Jesus, the Rock of Ages?

Jesus was not just another child. He was not just the Galilean peasant, the great teacher. He was supernatural.

The first Christmas, God sent a package to earth. This package was a gift of deity wrapped up in humanity. What a marvelous thing this is. It’s supernatural.
ACTION POINT

--You won’t understand Christmas until you understand that this Child was born of a virgin. This child is the very Son of God. Never forget this. Read the words of Isaiah 9:6-7. Let his prophecy about this child speak to you today. If you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you will not be guaranteed entrance into Heaven, if He comes today.
"Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven.
But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My father who is in heaven" --[Matthew 10:32-33]

--LWF/AR~~

Moderated by  Bex, CTD