News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 844 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,805 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,905 Please HELP!!!
161,880 Open Conspiracy
106,469 History rules
98,676 Symmetry
87,723 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! #71795
07/25/13 03:37 PM
07/25/13 03:37 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---Ready?
---By: Connie J. Horn

“In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you” (John 14:2).

When Jesus returns, there will be no more time for warnings. “Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. . . . Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh” (Matthew 24:40–44).

“They that were ready went in with Him to the marriage: and the door was shut” (Matthew 25:10). The wise virgins of the parable of Matthew 25 can be likened to the wise man of Matthew 7 who knew the Lord and who evidenced that relationship by not only hearing the sayings of the Lord, but also doing them. Jesus has deliberately told us He has gone to prepare a place for us: “And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also” (John 14:3). He has also said “I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish” (Luke 13:3).

bible How does one prepare for the Lord’s return? The answer is in the Lord Jesus Christ. A body was “prepared” (Hebrews 10:5) for Him, “by the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all” (Hebrews 10:10). To repent is to face squarely the fact that it is my sin that necessitated Jesus saying: “This is my body, which is broken for you” (I Corinthians 11:24); “this cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you” (Luke 22:20); and to turn from that sin. “Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” (Revelation 22:20)--ICR/ CJH

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #72461
09/27/13 10:18 AM
09/27/13 10:18 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
--When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings!

----HOW TO RECEIVE BY SURRENDERING!
----- bible
-"My son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways." (Proverbs 23:26)
----
IN 1805, there was a naval battle between England and France that ended with Britain prevailing. Lord Nelson was the Admiral of the British fleet. So the French Admiral came aboard the English ship and stepped into the private quarters of Lord Nelson to surrender.

When he walked in to greet Lord Nelson, he extended his hands and began congratulating the admiral for a great battle. Lord Nelson stepped back two steps, refusing to take the hand of that French admiral, and said, "Sir, your sword first, and then your hand!"

Before the Lord Jesus Christ can extend to you His blessings for your life, before He can give you His hand of power, you must first surrender the sword by submitting yourself to Him. You have to completely disarm yourself, giving Him full control and allowing Him to have His way in your life.

Many Christians today surrender up to a point, but then there's that last 'little idol' they just have to have. Instead, let go of the things of this world, raising your hands to Christ and telling Him, "Yes, Jesus. I'm all yours!" When you do, you'll find more blessings than you could have ever received from the treasures of the world. You will gain eternal life with Christ Jesus.
----
-SURRENDER YOUR LIFE FULLY TO CHRIST AND YOU'LL RECEIVE HIS VERY BEST BLESSINGS! A LIFE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ETERNAL LIFE WHEN JESUS CALLS YOU HOME. ~~

--PP/JG --- AMAZING GRACE (THE CHAINS ARE GONE)
<http://youtu.be/Jbe7OruLk8I>
-----

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #72462
09/27/13 11:14 AM
09/27/13 11:14 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
---Will There Be Faith On The Earth?
---By: Henry Morris, Ph.D.

------ crackthebook
“I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall He find faith on the earth?” (Luke 18:8).

This sad query by Jesus seems to suggest that true Christian faith could almost disappear from the earth before He returns. Neither Christ nor His disciples answered the question, leaving it for us to consider on our own.

Since all people—even atheists—have faith in something, it is clear that Jesus used the word “faith” to refer specifically to genuine trust in the true God and His Word. That faith would evidently be in short supply in the last days.

There are many such warnings in Scripture: “In the last days,” said Paul, men shall be “lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof” (II Timothy 3:1,4,5).

“In the last days” said Peter, men will be “saying, where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (II Peter 3:3,4).

“In the last time,” said Jude, men would be “mockers . . . who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit” (Jude 18,19).

Nevertheless the apostles did not say that all men would be lovers of pleasure more than God, or questioners of His promised coming, or mocking sensualists. Paul’s warning, in fact, was given specifically to urge believers living in the last days to “preach the word” (II Timothy 4:2). Peter’s exhortation was given to encourage us to “grow in grace” (II Peter 3:18), and Jude’s was given to exhort us to be “building up yourselves on your most holy faith” (Jude 20).

Finally, John insists that we “abide in Him; that, when He shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at His coming” (I John 2:28).
Jesus said, (His last words in Revelation 22:20)--"Surely I come quickly." ~~~

--ICR/HMM

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #72466
09/27/13 07:10 PM
09/27/13 07:10 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---As A Thief In The Night
--By: Henry Morris, Ph.D.

“For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape” (I Thessalonians 5:2,3).

------- crackthebook
Whenever there is a war, or a great calamity, or a great time of suffering, there almost inevitably follows an upsurge of interest in Biblical prophecy with many predictions of the immediate return of Christ.

According to our text however (which immediately follows the glorious description of the “rapture” of all believers into the air to meet the returning Savior), His coming may not be in a time of war and danger, but in one of “peace and safety!” It may well be in a period when “they”—that is, the ungodly world and all its cohorts—will be proudly boasting of their new world order where they have established worldwide security from further strife and peril. But this system will be built, not on a Biblical foundation acknowledging God as Creator and Redeemer, but on a false foundation of evolutionary humanism and an attempted amalgamation of all world religions.

The euphoria accompanying such false security will even lull many Christians into a sense of complacency. In speaking of His return, therefore, Jesus warned: “Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not” (Luke 12:40). His coming will be as a thief comes in the night, when even those who should be alert and watchful may have fallen asleep. “Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is” (Mark 13:33).

Watchfulness, however, does not mean idleness. “Occupy till I come,” He said (Luke 19:13). “Blessed is that servant, whom his Lord when He cometh shall find so doing” (Luke 12:43).

--ICR/HMM

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #72479
09/30/13 09:06 AM
09/30/13 09:06 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--- The “no Mores” Of Eternity
---By" Connie J. Horn

“For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more” (Hebrews 8:12).

------- bible
When God’s great plan of redemption of His creation has at last been consummated, with Heaven and Earth having “passed away” (Matthew 24:35) and the “new heaven” and “new earth” (Revelation 21:1) established, several familiar things will be missing.

Jesus Christ will “swallow up death in victory” (Isaiah 25:8). Although we have eaten of the cursed ground in sorrow all the days of our lives (Genesis 3:17), “there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away” (Revelation 21:4).

There shall be no more curse (Revelation 22:3). The whole of creation groans under the curse pronounced by God as a result of sin in the Garden of Eden. Gone will be the thorns that appeared as Adam tilled the ground, the thorns that were plaited as a crown for Him who knew no sin but who bore our sin; gone will be the thorns of the “cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches” (Matthew 13:22) that have choked the word so that it can bear no fruit. Thorns will be a thing of the past.

“And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever” (Revelation 22:5). In fact, “the Lamb is the light thereof” (Revelation 21:23).

Of greater consequence than these, however, will be the absence of the tempter: “That old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan” will be laid hold upon by Christ Himself, and He first will “cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him,” then finally “into the lake of fire . . . for ever and ever,” “that he should deceive the nations no more” (Revelation 20:2,3,10,3).

--ICR/CJH

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #72480
09/30/13 09:35 AM
09/30/13 09:35 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--- Judgment in the New Testament
---By: Henry Morris, Ph.D.

"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power" (II Thessalonians 1:8-9).

Many critics have decried what they contend is the Bible's inconsistency. The Old Testament is a harsh indictment of human sin and warning of coming divine judgment, they say, whereas the New Testament stresses God's grace and love.

The fact is, however, that the Old Testament contains numerous testimonies of the love and merciful loving-kindness of God (e.g., Psalm 103). Similarly, the most striking and fearsome warnings and prophecies of judgment to come are found in the New Testament. The above text for the day is an example, with its revelation of the coming eternal separation from God of all who reject Christ and His saving gospel.

star The Lord Jesus Christ Himself uttered more warnings of future Hell than anyone else recorded in either Testament. He said, for example, that those "On the left hand" will be commanded to "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matthew 25:41). Jude spoke of ungodly men "to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever" (Jude 13).

And, of course, the very last book of the New Testament, written by John, the disciple who stressed God's love more than any other writer, focuses especially and in detail on the coming period of God's judgment on a rebellious world. The climax of these warnings is Revelation 20:15: "Whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." God's grace and full forgiveness are free to all who receive Christ, but certain judgment will come to all who refuse.

--ICR/HMM / JESUS TAKE MY HAND!=Jamie Slocum
<http://youtu.be/J_T6BV0eZ_I>
---------------

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #72513
10/02/13 08:27 AM
10/02/13 08:27 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---Abiding In Jesus ~
------ crackthebook
“And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.” (1 John 2:28)-

There is nothing sophisticated or subtle about this Greek word, 'meno', used many times in the New Testament. The various shades of “remaining” or “staying” are easily understood from the context, and always focus on a consistent and even permanent situation.

So it is in our text. The Christian is expected to “stay” in a relationship with the Lord Jesus—implying both a permanent relationship and a “normal” relationship. We are to abide in Christ so completely that we would be like a branch growing out of the vine—thus making “fruit” possible (John 15:4-5). We are to continue in His Word so thoroughly that our prayers will be in synchronization with His will (John 15:7) and our behavior will be in synchronization with His commandments (1 John 3:24).

The steadfast “dwelling” in Christ promises to produce a confidence in our eternal relationship—the word choice especially emphasizes freedom in speaking, an unreservedness in speech. As Peter freely spoke at Pentecost (Acts 2:29) and the disciples received boldness to speak the Word of God (Acts 4:31), so our “plainness of speech” (2 Corinthians 3:12) in witnessing sets the stage for our “boldness in the day of judgment” (1 John 4:17).

Ultimately, of course, the lifestyle of abiding 'in' Christ while on this earth builds the sanctified relationship 'with' Christ that we are to enjoy for eternity.

“Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise” (Hebrews 10:35-36).

--ICR/HMM III

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #74638
05/21/14 11:07 AM
05/21/14 11:07 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

star --When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings!

He's already warned us for over 2,000 years. Is anybody listening? We are talking about a Righteous and Holy God, Jehovah that can not be in the presence of sin. That is why Father God had to turn His face on His Son, Jesus, as he took all of our filthy sins on his shoulders to die on the Cross. Jesus carried and paid our price for eternal life. "Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sin." And it had to be from a perfect sacrifice, which was Jesus. He willingly laid down His life so that we can 'freely come to Him'. He does not force himself on anyone. He is already knocking on your heart's door right now. BUT you must invite Him in! Please don't wait another day. Tomorrow may be too late. "Call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus, and thou shalt be saved!" Do it now! Ask Him to forgive your sins, Confess that you are in need of Him as Savior, and and Believe that He truly loves you and He's coming back! As the song says, "These are the Day of Elijah!" There's nobody like Jehovah!

A Trumpet will soon sound, and Jesus is coming to claim His Bride, the Church (people). Are you ready? We can read/see/hear all the prophecies that have already been fulfilled. Now we simply, await that wonderful day of our resurrection, to live eternally with Christ. 'Come, just as you are, a sinner in need of a Savior. That's how we all came/will come in. He's calling you, today. [Read Romans 10:9-10]. ~~~

-WHEN THE TRUMPET BLOWS!
--Please read (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)

-WHEN IT comes to learning about the end times and the return of Christ, many believers feel confused by the elaborate symbolism the Bible uses to describe these events. Clearly there are certain mysteries regarding the end of life as we know it, and God has chosen to present some of these topics in unique and interesting terms.

One revelation, however, is quite clear: We can be certain of the sights, sounds, and feelings surrounding the moment when Jesus returns, as today's passage makes clear.

**We will hear the magnificent voice of the Lord as He descends from Heaven. The voice of the Archangel and the sound of a trumpet of God will also be audible (v.16).

**We will see Jesus Christ with the Archangel, and the deceased saints who had trusted in the Lord will be raised to meet them in the air (vv.16-17).

**We will feel our bodies instantly transformed as we are "caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord" (v.17).

With these miraculous happenings mapped out for us in God's Word, there is no reason to feel fearful about the return of our Savior. (If you are following Him, and accepted Him as your Lord and Savior.)
It will be a time of worship and rejoicing. No matter what happens in the world around us from now until then, we know that we can place our confidence in Jesus Christ. Just as He promised, He will return--accompanied by the Archangel and announced by a Trumpet--to take His children Home for eternity. ~~

--IN TOUCH

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #75327
09/04/14 09:19 AM
09/04/14 09:19 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---The Dreadful Day of the Lord

“Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.” (Malachi 4:5)

This is the next-to-last verse of the Old Testament and so marks the final mention in the Old Testament of the fearsome theme of the Day of the Lord. As the text says, it will be a “great and dreadful day.”

This phrase occurs frequently in the Bible, reminding us over and over again that although God is merciful and longsuffering, He will not remain silent forever. Man’s “day” will end someday, and the day of the Lord will come.

-- star Note some of the other prophecies: “Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! . . . the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light” (Amos 5:18). “The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come” (Joel 2:31). “The great day of the LORD . . . is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness” (Zephaniah 1:14-15). “Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger” (Isaiah 13:9).

The phrase also is repeated in the New Testament, most awesomely of all in 2 Peter 3:10: “The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up” (see also 1 Thessalonians 5:2, etc.).

Without trying to sort out the precise sequences and events associated with all such prophecies, it is obvious that the Day of the Lord is a coming time of terrible judgment on all who have rejected or ignored the God who created them.

But God’s faithful believers can take great comfort, for then “the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD” (Zechariah 14:9).
--ICR/HMM =/ He Shall Reign Over All the Earth/ Paul Wilbur
<http://youtu.be/dUczyddekTQ>
--------

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #76963
01/15/15 10:23 AM
01/15/15 10:23 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE HOLY CITY

“And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.” (Revelation 21:2-3)

On the night of the last supper, Jesus made a wonderful promise to His disciples: “In my Father’s house are many mansions. . . . I go to prepare a place for you. And . . . I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also” (John 14:2-3). Eventually, at His second coming, those who belong to Him shall be with Him.

That this promise applies to all His disciples (not just the eleven in the upper room) is evident in His prayer right after this conversation: “Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word. . . . Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am” (John 17:20, 24). When the Lord returns, or when we die as believers, “so shall we ever be with the Lord” (1 Thessalonians 4:17).

That place where we shall be with Him, which He is still preparing for us, is the Holy City, new Jerusalem; for our text says that “he will dwell with them” there and be their God. The last two chapters of the Bible describe in some detail that beautiful “tabernacle of God,” in which we who believe in Christ will all have our Christ-prepared mansions some day.

This magnificent city is not Heaven, for John saw it “coming down from God out of Heaven.”
Right now, therefore, it is in Heaven, where the Lord Jesus is, along with the souls of those believers who already have gone “to be present with the Lord” (2 Corinthians 5:8). There in the Holy City, “the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him” with eternal joy (Revelation 22:3).

--ICR/ HMM -/ Jerusalem ~The Holy City/ Charles Craig ~
<http://youtu.be/42cKKPPmDT8>
---------

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #76968
01/17/15 11:07 AM
01/17/15 11:07 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Truth About Believers/ SHOW CHRIST TO THE WORLD!
--Read | Psalm 103:1-5

--A believer is identified as a child of God. Through prayer, we have access to our Father at any time, and we can expect that He will be faithful to every one of His promises. What’s more, we are no longer classified as “sinners,” a term describing those who have not received Jesus Christ as Savior. We've been transformed into saints—holy persons saved by grace and set apart for God’s purposes. Sin and temptation will continue to be realities for us as long as we’re on earth. But our transgressions are forgiven, and our new identity cannot change.

A believer is positioned in Christ. God’s Spirit dwells in us so we can live righteously, as Jesus did. Today’s passage uses a grapevine metaphor to describe this relationship. It tells us the Lord is the vine and we are the branches connected to Him and drawing on His power.

A believer’s mission is to show Christ to the world. Our vine is to bear the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Gal. 5:22-23). When our character and conduct reflect these aspects of Jesus’ nature, we help others to see the beauty of a relationship with the Lord.

The truth about believers is that we don’t have to “do the best we can.” God works through His children to accomplish His purposes. angelwing ['Be ye ready for no one knows the day or hour the Son of Man will come.']
--In Touch~~/CORNERSTONE / Hillsong
<http://youtu.be/evAuIxEzGo4>
-----------

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #77156
02/04/15 03:12 PM
02/04/15 03:12 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--BEHOLD, HE COMES!

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced him; and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him." crackthebook
--Revelation 1:7

--This striking verse, which deals with the return of Christ, contains several aspects well worth our study

--First: “Behold, he cometh.” This event is still future, but it is as sure as if it had already taken place. Christ will return.

--Second: “They shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of Heaven with power and great glory” (Matthew 24:30). His coming “with clouds” was also prophesied in Daniel 7:13, Matthew 26:64, Acts 1:11, and elsewhere.

-Third: “Every eye shall see him.” Who is included here? Certainly everyone living at the time, both Christian and non-Christian. But also the saved dead and raptured saints will be present (1 Thessalonians 4:17). Can it be that the unsaved dead will likewise “see” Him come? Those who died without Christ should be vitally interested. Either the coming rebellion will defeat Christ and free their spirits from Hades, or they will soon face certain, final judgment.

-Fourth, notice the different reactions. His tormentors will be in horrible distress; those who “pierced him” will be in inexpressible anguish as they realize the awful consequences of their actions. Who pierced Him? Certainly Israel, but the collective sins of all men of all ages pierced Him. Some have gained forgiveness and will gladly see Him come; others have refused and will “wail” at His return.

Saints in Heaven and on Earth will delight in His coming. To them, it means release from persecution, justice on their persecutors, and a righteous Kingdom established. It will mean questions answered, imperfections removed, the curse repealed.
--ICR/ JDM /'Behold, Our God' --Jonathan Baird, Meghan Baird, Bryan Baird ~~
<http://youtu.be/th2sCzuzqTg>
--------------

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #78496
07/24/15 12:22 PM
07/24/15 12:22 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JESUS, AUTHOR AND FINISHER

--BIBLE MEDITATION:
--“Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith…” bible Hebrews 12:2a

--DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
-If we will look to Jesus, Jesus will be the author and finisher of our faith. The word “author” in the Greek literally means “example,” “leader,” or “originator.” Jesus is the example of faith, but He’s also the originator of our faith. Faith comes from beholding the Lord Jesus Christ, looking at Him.

You see, all the other heroes of the faith mentioned in Hebrews 11 can cheer us on, but they’re not our chief example. He is the One who never sinned, who never failed. His name is Jesus. The more you behold the Lord Jesus Christ, you’re going to find out that He is the author and finisher.

He’s the One who originates the grace. He’s the One who fires the starting gun. He’s the goal toward which we run. He is the Coach who runs alongside us and gives us courage and strength to run the race.

--ACTION POINT:
--It is Jesus all the way. If you want faith, fix your eyes upon Jesus Christ. Keep “looking unto Jesus.” Your faith will grow.
--Adrian Rogers~~/ I EXALT THEE / PHIL DRISCOLL
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxhyK64MhZU>
-------

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #81074
10/03/16 02:47 PM
10/03/16 02:47 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--IN HIS STEPS~~

“The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.” bible (Psalm 37:23)

There is nothing more satisfying to a believer than to be living in the will of God for his life.
And it is good to know that God actually delights in leading us along that way which He is laying out for us. There are numerous Bible verses to this effect. One of the most familiar is “In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths” (Proverbs 3:6).

That verse gives us a basic principle for knowing His way. We need to seek His leading in everything! Of course, it may not be an easy path. “For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps” (1 Peter 2:21).

Even if the path seems difficult at times, it is a good path, because it honors Him. “He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake” (Psalm 23:3).. He is the good Shepherd, and if we lose the way for a time, He can bring us back. As the prophet said: “O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps” (Jeremiah 10:23).

An important check to be sure we are not drifting far off the path is to be sure we don’t disobey or question His written Word. “Order my steps in thy word,” we should pray each day (Psalm 119:133). Then He promises: “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left” (Isaiah 30:21).

It may not be an audible voice, but we can hear. Jesus promised: “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27). Then we can say, as the ancient servant testified: “I being in the way, the LORD led me” (Genesis 24:27).
--ICR/ HMM --I SEE THE LORD/ LINDELL COOLEY~~

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebzoET4XIj8>
--------

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #81428
12/31/16 01:07 PM
12/31/16 01:07 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--"BE READY AT ALL TIMES. FOR NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR HOUR THE SON OF GOD WILL RETURN." --(Matthew 24:42)

----WILLFUL SINS~~

“For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

This is one of the most controversial passages of Scripture because of its apparent conflict with passages that teach salvation by grace entirely apart from the law or any form of works (e.g., Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5), and absolute security in salvation to those who belong to Christ (e.g., John 10:28-29; Romans 8:35-39).

Actually, many passages warn against deliberate acts of sin by Christians. “He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar” (1 John 2:4). “They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him” (Titus 1:16).

It is vital for every true believer in Christ to know that He is saved and has eternal life. “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life” (1 John 5:13).

On the other hand, it is deadly dangerous for a person merely to think he or she is saved when there is no evidence of a changed life. Such Scriptures as our text give sober warning that professing Christians have no basis for any assurance of salvation if they do not obey His words. “Hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments” (1 John 2:3). Therefore, “examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith” (2 Corinthians 13:5).
--ICR/HMM -/ Jesus said, 'Those who are not with us are against us. For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels." --(MARK 8:39)
-"People Get Ready Jesus is Coming Soon!" / Crystal Lewis~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2v8Bo8nhS4>
-------------

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #82318
08/16/17 09:04 AM
08/16/17 09:04 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GOD WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT!

--If you are rehashing the same hurt every chance you get with anyone who will listen, I have a question. Why are you doing God’s work for him? “Vengeance is mine,” God declared, “I will repay” (Hebrews 10:30 NKJV).

-To assume otherwise is to assume God can’t do it.
When we strike back we are saying, 'I know vengeance is yours, God, but I just didn’t think you would punish enough. I thought I’d better take this situation into my own hands.'

May I restate the obvious? If vengeance is God’s, then it is not ours. God has not asked us to settle the score or get even. Ever. Forgiveness is not saying the one who hurt you was right. Forgiveness is stating that God is fair and he will do what is right. After all, don’t we have enough things to do without trying to do God’s work too?

---'When God Whispers Your Name'/ML~~//-'Come As You Are' / By: David Crowder~~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HELQyZNnR-g>
---------

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #82319
08/16/17 09:55 AM
08/16/17 09:55 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE VALLEY OF BLESSING~~

"If calamity comes
[we] will cry out to
you in our distress,
and you will hear us."
--(2 Chronicles 20:9)-- bible

--FRENCH ARTIST HENRI MATISSE felt his work in the last years of his life best represented him.
During that time he experimented with a new style, creating colorful, large-scale pictures with paper instead of paint. He decorated the walls of his room with these bright images. This was important to him because he had been diagnosed with cancer and was often confined to his bed.

Becoming ill, losing a job, or enduring heartbreak are examples of what some call "being in the valley," where dread overshadows everything else. The people of Judah experienced this when they heard an invading army was approaching (2 CHRON. 20:2-3). Their king prayed, "If calamity comes..[we] will cry out to you in our distress, and you will hear us" (V.9) God responded, "Go out to face [your] enemies] tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you" (V.17).

When Judah's army arrived at the battlefield, their enemies had already destroyed each other. God's people spent three days collecting the abandoned equipment, clothing, and valuables. Before leaving, they assembled to praise God and named the place "The Valley of Berakah," which means "blessing."

God walks with us through the lowest points in our lives. He can make it possible to discover blessings in the valleys. Jesus said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are Mine. I have your name inscribed on the palm of my nail-pierced hand. Stay close to Me."

--GOD IS THE MASTER OF TURNING BURDENS INTO BLESSINGS. ~~

--ODB/JBS~ --/-"I Can Feel You" / Jenn Johnson & Bethel Music
<https://youtu.be/77cwl530Ngg>
------

Re: -When Jesus Comes There Will Be No More Warnings! [Re: Abigail] #83422
03/27/18 12:45 PM
03/27/18 12:45 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---I COME QUICKLY/ (SUDDENLY!)

“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.”
---(Revelation 22:20)- bible

--This is the next-to-the-last verse in the Bible, and it contains the last promise in the Bible. The final promise of the Lord is that He would come back to Earth again “quickly,” but it has been almost 2,000 years since He made the promise, and He hasn’t come yet. Evidently, the word “quickly,” as He used it, did not mean “immediately.”

As a matter of fact, this promise appears no less than six times here in Revelation (Revelation 2:5, 16; 3:11; 22:7, 12, 20). The first three are in Christ’s messages to the churches at Ephesus, Pergamos, and Philadelphia, respectively. The last three are in His final message to all churches (Revelation 22:16).

The Lord Jesus has not forgotten His promise, for “all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us” (2 Corinthians 1:20). Furthermore, many spiritual believers in every previous generation have been looking for His coming “quickly,” as He promised, yet they all have died before its fulfillment.

-- star It seems evident that “quickly” must be understood in the sense of “suddenly.” It may well be “in such an hour as ye think not” (Matthew 24:44), and it will occur “in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye” (1 Corinthians 15:52) when it happens. It does seem that all the signs of the nearness of His sudden coming are being fulfilled today, except perhaps one. “And the gospel must first be published among all nations” (Mark 13:10) “for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” (Matthew 24:14).

Even this is now being done, it seems. In any case, it is vitally important that we “abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we . . . not be ashamed before him at his coming” (1 John 2:28). “Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!”
--ICR/HMM / 'EVEN SO COME'/ Kristian Stanfill<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jwj6-QmmMA>
--------

Moderated by  Bex, CTD