News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-TRUE WORSHIP #71405
06/22/13 11:24 AM
06/22/13 11:24 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TRUE WORSHIP

--"Come let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;
for He is our God and we are the people
of His pasture, the flock under His care." crackthebook
--PSALM 95:6-7

--WHEN was the last time you truly worshipped God? What is worship, anyway?

Worship in the truest sense takes place only when our full attention is on God--on His glory, His power, His majesty, His love, His compassion. And if we're honest, this doesn't happen very often, because even in church or in our times of quiet devotion, we get distracted.

Notice in these verses what prompted the psalmist's worship. FIRST, he recognized that God is the Lord--the sovereign, all-powerful God of the universe. He recognized, too, that God had made him; he wasn't here by accident, but by God's perfect plan. Finally, he worshipped God because God had made him part of His flock, constantly watching over him and providing for his every need.

Learn to shut out the distractions that keep you from truly worshipping God. Then turn your mind and heart to Him every day, praising Him for who He is and thanking Him for His love for you in Christ.

--JESUS IS LORD! Let's be sure that He gets all honor, glory, power, and praise. He alone is worthy!"Worthy Is the Lamb"~

--Hope For Each Day/BG/Thank you for the Cross, Lord!
<http://youtu.be/tCuA6jxJDEA>

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #71406
06/22/13 05:14 PM
06/22/13 05:14 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--God's Presence

"I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matt 28:20)

--THESE words are Christ's promise to all His disciples,and it is a promise that is marvelously inclusive. No situation is excluded; no challenge is omitted. Who are His disciples? Every person that has been 'born-again' into the family of God. - bible

Dr. Handley Moule, the noted Greek scholar and Anglican Bishop of Durham (England) in another generation, maintained that the word always could be paraphrased, cross "I am with you all the days, all day long." That means we can count on Christ's presence not only every day, but every moment of every day.

Of the fact of His presence there can be no doubt, for His Word cannot fail. What we need is to cultivate the sense of His presence, every day, every hour, every moment. Stand in awe of His majesty. This happens as we speak to Him in worship and prayer, and listen to Him speak to us through His Word the Bible. As we sing praises and honor to Who He is in worship gives Him total respect and honor.

Let's remember our Creator, and give Him praise not just on Sunday or Wednesday, but every day of the week. May God Bless His people, every tongue, nation, and Country. JESUS IS LORD!
~~~~

--Hope Each Day/BG

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #71486
06/26/13 10:38 PM
06/26/13 10:38 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--If Men Oppose~

Only believe. The walls of Jericho fell down. Was it axes or human implements that brought them down? Rather the Songs of Praise of the people and My Thought carried out in action.All walls shall fall before you, too. There is no earth-power. It falls like a house of paper, at My miracle-working touch. Your faith and My power--the only two essentials. Nothing else is needed.

So, if man's petty opposition still hold good it is only because I choose to let it stand between you and what would be a mistake for you. If not--a word--a thought--from Me, and it is gone. The hearts of Kings are in My rule and governance. All men can be moved at My wish.

Rest in this certainty. Rely on me. ~~
---Love eternally, crossJesus the Christ

<http://youtu.be/Qu5dNrjluDM> /JESUS LOVER OF MY SOUL/Darlene Zschech

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #71488
06/27/13 09:19 AM
06/27/13 09:19 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A Clear Conscience
--Read | Acts 24:10-16

When facing hard decisions, do you pay attention to your conscience? Is trusting this inner voice always wise?

God gave everyone an internal “moral compass.” In fact, reflecting His truth within all men is one way that He reveals Himself to mankind. The conscience is a divine alarm system that warns us of oncoming danger or consequences. Its main purpose is protection and guidance.

But sin warps perception and can lead us astray. So it’s important to understand the difference between following your heart and allowing a clear conscience to help with decisions.

To make a determination, ask, What is the greatest influence on my morality? If the world’s system of what is acceptable has infiltrated your heart, then your conscience cannot be trusted. But if you have allowed God’s Word to permeate and transform your thinking (Rom. 12:2), bible that inner voice is likely dependable.

The Holy Spirit, along with a divinely informed conscience, guides believers. In order to maintain a healthy internal compass, we should continually meditate on Scripture. The Ten Commandments are a solid basis for morality, and we are wise to internalize them—especially the way that Jesus summarized them: to love God above all else and to love others (Matt. 22:36-40).

What would you say has the greatest impact on your belief system? Is it the truth of Scripture? Or do the world’s standards of right and wrong infect your heart? Are you more interested in pleasing people or God? Almighty God knows what is best for you, His child—and He gave you a conscience to aid in making wise decisions.-In Touch~
[Worship Music Unto Our Lord Jesus] prayer
'Before the Throne' By: Selah ~<http://youtu.be/n3W4x5c6EVs>
-
'Wonderful Merciful Savior'-By :Sehah<http://youtu.be/FekKpKgq86k>-
--"It is Well With My Soul" By: Chris Rice<http://youtu.be/YsF9crEvnTE>

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #71491
06/27/13 02:54 PM
06/27/13 02:54 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
-Behold My Hands and Feet!
--John 14:1-27

"Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts? Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones..." (Luke 24:38-39)

-The disciples were absolutely terrified when the resurrected Jesus stood in front of them. The only way this could happen according to their thinking would be that they were seeing a ghost. And accordingly, they panicked. So Jesus cut across that by inviting them to feel that He was indeed flesh and blood. He stopped them in their tracks, saying, "Behold...it is I myself."

Jesus was the friend whom they had known and loved, with whom they had eaten, whose teachings had been "the words of life" to them. He was the One who trudged the dusty roads with them, and whose miracles they had witnessed.

There is awe in His "behold" as well. What He actually says is, "I am the I AM himself." This is the name God told Moses at the burning bush. So He was there physically, their intimate friend! This was God Himself! No wonder they could not take it in for sheer joy!

And, amazingly, this startling Gospel news is for us also. Our reading in John says that He will show His own self to us. Let's hold onto that!

The GREAT I AM, is Jesus! He said, "I and my Father are One."
----

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #71494
06/27/13 07:28 PM
06/27/13 07:28 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
--Oh Lord, How Great Thou Art!

--Behold, I Am Alive Forevermore!
-Philippians 1:12-30; Colossians 1:15-29

I think one of the most astounding Scripture verses is cross "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain" (Philippians 1:21). We may be inclined to take those words for granted or think, "Well, that is Paul's sentiment; it's not for me."

But it is clear from the context that Paul considers that a normal thought for the Christian. Christ's love for us on the Cross is so momentous that our lives will be totally suffused with love for Him. Our greatest desire will be to have ever-increasing intimacy in our fellowship with Him. So while we enjoy life, we also long to be in the immediate presence of the One "who is alive forevermore" rather than to remain here below forever, where we "see through a glass darkly."

Some suppose Paul says this because to go to Heaven would mean an end to his sufferings. Not so; he chooses to continue to be with the Philippians to help them. He simply longs--as we also do--to see Jesus face to face and behold Him alive! To die would be "far better" than that which we already enjoy.
----
Paul piles superlative upon superlative to convey that to die would be "streets ahead" better than remaining in this life. Can we resonate with this?

--Haven Mins/Anchor/ How Great Thou Art= By:Chris Rice
---
<http://youtu.be/Cc0QVWzCv9k>
-----

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #71916
08/07/13 12:00 PM
08/07/13 12:00 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--BE HOLY~~
-Romans 6

"I am the Lord your God who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy." inlove
--(Leviticus 11:45)

Many of us don't like to be told what to do. I know I don't especially if it is something that I know I can't accomplish. And when God requires it, I am in a quandary.

The whole message of the book of Leviticus can be summed up by His statement, "I am the Lord your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy" (v.44). It is quite a lofty command for the Lord to tell His people to be holy because He is holy. In fact, as I read that, I want to cry, "I can't do that! That bar is too high!

Fortunately, I don't have to do it. Paul's marvelous discourse in Romans 6 gives us real hope. His whole thought is that we have been crucified with Christ, we have died with Him, and the power of sin no longer needs to overcome us.

The holiness which we can't begin to attain through our feeble attempts has been accounted to us in Jesus. Now we simply need to "count [ourselves] dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus" (Romans 6:11). Thanks be to God for His victory in us through Christ!
---
"I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me." (Galatians 2:20) /HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!
--Haven Ministries /<http://youtu.be/VSiFuDH74js>

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #72627
10/10/13 06:02 PM
10/10/13 06:02 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HAVE THE RIGHT HEART IN WORSHIP~~

And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.
----Colossians 1:17–18

Several years ago when Warren G. Harding was President of the United States, he regularly attended a particular church in Washington D.C. A lady heard he was a regular attender at this church and wanted to meet Harding. So she showed up at church one Sunday.

Not seeing the President, she walked up to the pastor before the service and asked him, “Sir, is the President going to be in the service today?” The pastor looked at her and said, “I’m not sure, ma’am, but the King of kings will be here today!”

Many churchgoers today are a lot like that woman. They see church as an opportunity to see the right people or be seen as a good person, and they completely miss the real meaning of church. But the truth is that church is about much more than just seeing people. It’s about those people coming together to bring glory to the Almighty God.

Don’t fall into the idolatrous notion that church is all about the people who are there. Yes, go for the fellowship with others. But more important, join with others in the faith and focus your worship on the true King!

HAVE THE RIGHT HEART IN WORSHIP BY MAKING SURE YOU’RE FOCUSED ON THE ONE TRUE KING: JESUS!

--PP/JG / GLORY IN THE HIGHEST By/Chris Tomlin
<http://youtu.be/oadNGjIdu0w>
----------

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP / The Power of Love [Re: Abigail] #73451
01/10/14 11:15 AM
01/10/14 11:15 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE POWER
OF LOVE ~~~

--1 John 4:7-10
------
In this is love, not
that we loved God,
but that He loved
us and sent His Son
to be the [atoning
sacrifice] for our sins.
--1 John 4:7-10

--------
-BOOKS on leadership often appear on best-seller lists. Most of them tell how to become a powerful and effective leader. But Henri Nouwen's book 'In the Name of Jesus: Reflections on Christian Leadership' is written from a different perspective. The former university professor who spent many years serving in a community of developmentally disabled adults says: "The question is not: How many people take you seriously? How much are you going to accomplish? Can you show some results? But: Are you in love with Jesus?...In our world of loneliness and despair, there is an enormous need for men and women who know the heart of God, a heart that forgives, that cares, that reaches out and wants to heal."

John wrote, "In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the [atoning sacrifice] for our sins" (1 John 4:9-10).

"The Christian leader of the future," writes Nouwen, "is the one who truly knows the heart of God as it has become flesh...in Jesus." In Him, we discover and experience God's unconditional, unlimited love.~~
------------
-God's love in our heart gives us a heart for others.~~

--ODB/DM -/THE LOVE OF GOD-MercyMe
<http://youtu.be/Fla6EO07I3E>
---------

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP / The Power of Love [Re: Abigail] #73452
01/10/14 01:50 PM
01/10/14 01:50 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE WONDER OF
-THE CROSS ~~

-Hebrews 12:1-4
----
[Look] unto Jesus,
the author and
finisher of our faith,
who for the joy that
was set before Him
endured the Cross.
--Hebrews 12:2

---
WHILE visiting Australia, I had the opportunity on a clear night to see the Southern Cross. Located in the Southern Hemisphere, this constellation is one of the most distinctive. Mariners began relying on it as early as the 15th century for navigation through the seas. Although relatively small, it is visible throughout most of the year. The Southern Cross was so vivid on that dark night that even I could pick it out of the bundle of stars. It was truly a magnificent sight! wow

The Scriptures tell us of an even more magnificent Cross--the Cross of Christ. When we look at the stars, we see the handiwork of the Creator; but when we look at the Cross cross , we see the Creator dying for His creation. Hebrews 12:2 calls us to "[look] unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the Cross...and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

The wonder of Calvary's Cross is that while we were still in our sins, our Savior died for us(Rom. 5:8). Those who place their trust in Christ are now reconciled to God, and He navigates them through life (2 Cor. 1:8-10).

Christ's sacrifice on the Cross is the greatest of all wonders!
----------
--Christ's Cross provides the only safe crossing into eternity! Stay close to His Cross of Calvary. Nothing but the blood of Jesus can wash away our sins!

--ODB/BC= / NO ONE LIKE JEHOVAH! By: Kelanie Glockler
<http://youtu.be/KFi6TobuVOg>
--------------

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #73455
01/10/14 07:13 PM
01/10/14 07:13 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TRUE
-GREATNESS ~~

--Mark 10:35-45
---
Whoever desires
to become great
among you shall
be your servant.
---Mark 10:43

----
SOME people feel like a small pebble lost in the immensity of a canyon. But no matter how insignificant we judge ourselves to be, we can be greatly used by God.

In a sermon early in 1968, Martin Luther King Jr. quoted Jesus' words from Mark 10 about servanthood. Then he said,
"Everybody can be great, because everybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve. You don't have to know about Plato and Aristotle to serve...You only need a heart full of grace, a soul generated by love."

When Jesus' disciples quarreled of honor in Heaven, He told them: "Whoever desires to become great among you shall be your servant. And whoever of you desires to be first shall be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many" (Mark 10:43-45).

I wonder about us. Is that our understanding of greatness? Are we gladly serving, doing tasks that may be unnoticed? Is the purpose of our serving to please our Lord rather than to gain applause? If we are willing to be a servant, our lives will point to the One who is truly great.
----
-Little things done in Christ's name are great things.

--ODB/VG -/TO BE LIKE YOU=Hillsong
<http://youtu.be/Cl3og-fPwPk>
-------------

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #73456
01/11/14 06:42 PM
01/11/14 06:42 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---Godliness
--Matthew 9:11-13

-There is a common misconception that believers should be perfect. Pretending to have our lives in order, many of us wear happy faces and speak words that sound acceptable. At times we’re ashamed to admit our shortcomings, as if they should not exist. Salvation through Jesus, however, doesn’t change the fact that sin is present in our life. When we’re born again, God forgives us and sees us as righteous. Yet our battle with sin continues till we arrive in heaven.

In fact, striving for perfection actually can be a trap that pulls us away from living a godly life. Functioning in this way is a form of relying on our own capability. Jesus said that He came to heal the spiritually sick because they recognized their weakness. With an awareness of our inadequacy comes the realization of our need for Him.

The world sees successful individuals as powerful and self-sufficient, but Jesus didn’t care about these qualities. Instead, He wants people to be aware of their own brokenness. This is the foundation for godliness.

We should accept our neediness and seek God passionately. Doing so allows the following attributes to develop: a hunger for God’s Word, faithful service, deepening trust, and decision-making based upon principle rather than preference. Patiently and mercifully, God matures us.

Be careful not to cover up your sins in order to look like a “good Christian.” Without recognition and confession of our sinfulness, we are unable to rely fully on God. It is only with this awareness that we can passionately seek Him, obey in His strength, and confess with repentance when we miss the mark.
"If we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

--IN TOUCH- YOUR LOVE NEVER FAILS / Newsboys horray
<http://youtu.be/B5BLuV69kdE>
----------

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #75230
08/20/14 11:16 AM
08/20/14 11:16 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WORDS TO
-LIVE BY ~~

-Deuteronomy 4:1-9
------
'Surely I have taught
you statutes and
judgments...that
you should act
according to them.'
--Deuteronomy 4:5 = bible

-------
-AFTER 40 years in the desert, Moses addressed the people poised to enter the Promised Land: "Now O Israel, listen to the statutes and the judgments which I teach you to observe, that you may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers is giving you" (Deut:4:1). Moses' repeated theme (vv.1,2,5,6,9) is that God's Commandments are to be kept. He said it well, "Surely I have taught you statutes and judgments...that you should act according to them" (v.5).

It is so easy to talk about doing more than we actually do and to speak about truth we're not living by. We can become bloated with words, yet starved for reality, forgetting that all of God's commands flow from His heart of love for us.
--------
-The strength of our actions should match
the strength of our words.
// 'For as long as I
shall live I will testify to (Your) Love.' =AVALON~~

<http://youtu.be/nwQhsL98qkg>

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #75231
08/20/14 01:10 PM
08/20/14 01:10 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---One Option: God

When you recognize God as Creator, you will admire Him. When you recognize His wisdom, you will learn from Him. When you discover His strength, you will rely on Him. But only when He saves you will you worship Him.

It’s a “before and after” scenario. Before your rescue, He was high on your priority list, but He shared the spot with others. Then came the storm, the rage, the fight. Despair fell like a fog. Could you turn to your career for help? Only if you want to hide from the storm, not escape it. Lean on your status for strength? A storm isn’t impressed with your title. Suddenly you’re left with one option–God. And when you ask, genuinely ask, He will come. And from that moment on, He is not just a deity to admire, or a master to obey.
He is the Savior. The Savior to be worshiped! 'No Other Name'---Hillsong Worship

--Eye of the Storm/ML ~~[About 2:00 HIS Name is announced!]
<http://youtu.be/k5CqaW8aR1A>

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #77155
02/04/15 12:41 PM
02/04/15 12:41 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HOLY, IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

--ARE YOU FULLY ALIVE IN CHRIST?

-Our feelings are powerful, but they don't define who we are. That's something reserved for Christ alone.
"But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ." ((Eph. 4-5).

How am I alive in Christ? I am loved by a God who is rich in mercy. I used to be dead in my sin, but now I am made alive together with Him, raised up and--in an already-but-not yet kind of way--seated in the Heavenly places (Eph.2:6).

Without Christ, I was dead. All of us are born into sin. When we come to realize this, the Holy Spirit will reveal it to you, we must make a decision. Will we follow Christ? Or, will we follow sin, self, Satan and the worldly system? He leaves that 'choice' up to us.

Once I was hopelessly beyond self-help, totally unresponsive to the Spirit of God. And until I came to grips with the fact that I was never spiritually "perfect and improving" or "fine," I cannot possibly understand the great 'free gift' of salvation that is mine, or glory in the miracle of grace that has made me "fully alive" in Christ.

German theologian and martyr Dietrich Bonhoeffer once said, "When Christ calls a man, He bids him come and die." And he does. We died with Christ to the old, sin-ruled self, and we are raised with Him to a new God-directed, God-infused, God-empowered life. We are a 'changed person'. "If anyone is in Christ he is a new person, old things have passed away, and all things have become new."

Friend, have you made that 'choice' to spend eternity with the King of Glory, Jesus Christ, and all the saints that will never taste death? You can come today. We are on this earth primarily to glorify our Creator-Maker, Jehovah Yahweh (YHWH), our Covenant keeping God.
Please come to Jesus Christ, and he will give you 'the peace that passes all understanding'. He is our Blessed Hope. Let's GIVE HIM PRAISE! The whole earth is full of His glory!
horray ~~

--IN TOUCH~~
<http://youtu.be/FIwMYktdBg8>
---------

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #77644
04/02/15 11:44 AM
04/02/15 11:44 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TRUE WORSHIP COMES FROM A HEART 'TO BE LIKE JESUS!'

--At our 'new birth' God remakes our souls and gives us what we need, again. Jesus said, "No one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to Spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.' The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." (John 3:5-8)

New eyes so we can see by faith. A new mind so we can have the mind of Christ. New strength so we won't grow tired. New 'spiritual insight' so we won't lose heart. A new voice for praise and new hands for service. When you turn your life over to Christ, He makes sure you know the way to the Cross, His Way. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." --(John 14:6)~~ When you come to Jesus, He changes you from the inside out.

AND most of all, a new heart. A heart that has been cleansed by Christ. Jesus is ALIVE! We celebrate Easter Sunday, April 5th. But we should always have a heart full of praise for our Risen Lord Jesus Christ!
--O PRAISE THE NAME (Hillsong)
<https://youtu.be/gdGSDBzLp9E>

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #77725
04/11/15 10:46 AM
04/11/15 10:46 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Praising the Lord!

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.” (Psalm 146:1)

--Each of the last five psalms (146–150) begins and ends with: “Praise ye the LORD”—i.e., “Hallelujah.” They comprise a sort of “Hallelujah Chorus”: a grand epilogue to the five books which make up the complete book of Psalms.

Each of these five books also ends in a doxology. Note:

Book 1: “Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen” (Psalm 41:13).

Book 2: “And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen” (Psalm 72:19).

Book 3: “Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen” (Psalm 89:52).

Book 4: “Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 106:48).

Book 5: “My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever” (Psalm 145:21).

Then come the last five songs with their ten cries of “Hallelujah!” In the New Testament, “Hallelujah” (or “Alleluia”) occurs only in the setting of the victorious marriage supper of the Lamb (Revelation 19:1-6). This suggests that these “Hallelujah Psalms” may be sung by the redeemed multitudes as they gather at His throne in heaven.
--ICR/HMM -/ Everything That Hath Breath, Praise the Lord! -Matt Redman~
<https://youtu.be/n7lvyd1JdQU>
--------

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #77835
04/23/15 03:32 PM
04/23/15 03:32 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---POWER IN PRAISE!
--2 Chronicles 20:15-22

"Praise the Lord, for
His mercy endures
forever." (v.21)

---
-WILLIE Myrick was kidnapped from his driveway when he was 9 years old. For hours, he traveled in a car with his kidnapper, not knowing what would happen to him. During that time, Willie decided to sing a song called "Every Praise." As he repeatedly sang the words, his abductor spewed profanity and told him to shut up. Finally, the man stopped the car and let Willie out--unharmed.

As Willie demonstrated, truly praising the Lord requires us to concentrate on God's character while forsaking what we fear, what is wrong in our lives, and the self-sufficiency in our hearts.

The Israelites reached this place of surrender when they faced attackers. As they prepared for battle, King Jehoshaphat organized a choir to march out in advance of their enemy's army. The choir sang, "Praise the LORD, for His mercy endures forever" (2 Chron. 20:21). When the music started, Israel's enemies became confused and destroyed each other. As the prophet Jahaziel had predicted, Israel didn't need to fight at all (v.17).

Whether we're facing a battle or feeling trapped, we can glorify God in our hearts. Truly, "The LORD is great and greatly to be praised." (Psm. 96:4)~~
----------
--WORSHIP IS A HEART OVERFLOWING WITH PRAISE TO GOD!.~

--ODB/JBS
<https://youtu.be/n7lvyd1JdQU>
--------

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #77926
05/06/15 08:41 AM
05/06/15 08:41 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

“And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.” - ----Mark 11:22

--I ask some Christians, “How are you doing?” They say, “Okay—under the circumstances.” How did you ever get there?

Circumstances are like a mattress. You’re supposed to be on it, not under it. Under the circumstances, you suffocate; on them you rest pretty well.

The only way you can run the race is to take your eyes off things or people around you and look to Jesus. He’s the author of the race. He’s the goal to which you run. If you look to Jesus to supply your every need for the race, you’ll find faith growing in your heart and in your life. You see, it’s not great faith in God; it is faith in a great God.

Do you have a hymnal in your home? Find the hymn “Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus” by Helen Lemmel and make it your anthem!
--Adrian Rogers~~ / Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus~ Alan Jackson~
<https://youtu.be/nO4uIyz_d90>

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #77927
05/06/15 09:02 AM
05/06/15 09:02 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--There Are No Degrees of “Deadness”

--BIBLE MEDITATION:
“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.” Luke 6:37

--DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
Sometimes Christians look at people who have committed adultery or murder and compare themselves to them. They may even say, “They’re dead in their trespasses and sin.” I want to tell you something.

They are no more dead in trespasses and sin than your sweet daughter or precious parent who has not received Jesus Christ’s gift of salvation. There may be some degree of corruption, but there are no degrees of deadness. All lost people need Jesus Christ.

You may think you don’t have a testimony to share because you didn’t get a Ph.D. in sin before you were saved. Perhaps you were saved as a little child. Well, it took as much of the grace of God to save you as it did to save a murderer on death row.

Never forget that, precious friend.

--ACTION POINT:
Dead people need to stop comparing themselves with other dead people. The ground is level at the foot of the Cross.
--Adrian Rogers ~~ 'Come to the Father' = Darlene Z/ Hillsong
<https://youtu.be/JL34ok-wTeQ>

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #77930
05/06/15 09:46 AM
05/06/15 09:46 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A HAPPY ENDING ~~

-"Be kind to one
another, tenderhearted,
forgiving one another
even as God in Christ
forgave you." (v. 32)

---
--A FRIEND TOLD ME about the time he was watching football on TV as his young daughter played nearby. Angered by his team's bad play, he grabbed the closest thing and threw it down. His little girl's favorite toy was shattered, along with her heart. My friend immediately embraced his daughter and apologized. He replaced the toy and thought all was well. But he didn't know how much his fury had frightened his 4-year-old, and she didn't know the depth of her pain. In time, however forgiveness came.

Years later he sent an identical toy to his daughter when she was expecting a baby. She posted a photo of the toy on a Bible Forum with the words, "This gift has a very long story going back to my childhood. It wasn't a happy story then, but it has a happy ending now! Redemption is a beautiful thing. Thanks, Grandpa!"

The Bible urges us to avoid angry outbursts by putting on the new self, "which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness" (Eph. 4:24). And if we are the victim of anger, God ask us to "be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you" (v.32).

Restored relationships are not easy, but they are possible by the grace of God. ~~
----
--Repentance and forgiveness are the glue that can repair a broken relationship. Let's follow our Lord's Way, 'Always be quick to forgive one another, even as Christ has forgiven you.'
--Refiner's Fire- Brian Doerksen
<https://youtu.be/aSIazjrA0Ls>
-----------

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #78628
08/18/15 10:06 AM
08/18/15 10:06 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--AN OFFERING OF CONTINUAL PRAISE~~

--BIBLE MEDITATION:
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.”
---(Romans 12:1)

--DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
In the Old Testament, the priests would offer an animal sacrifice to God. What do believers offer today? Romans 12:1 tells us to offer our bodies as living sacrifices.

And just as the altars of old had two flesh hooks to keep the sacrifice from slipping off, we have two hooks that hold our bodies there—discipline and devotion. Are you disciplining yourself and devoting yourself as a living sacrifice to the glory of God?

In the Old Testament, the priests would burn incense as a fragrant offering to the Lord. What do we do today? Hebrews 13:15 says we continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise.

--ACTION POINT:
--Our incense of praise should be going up out of our body, as we are the temple of the Holy Spirit (see 1 Corinthians 3:16). Are you giving God a continual offering of praise every moment of every day? Our Creator is omniscient, omnipresent, omniscience, veracity and truth. He is EVERLASTING! horray Let's give Him praise.

--Adrian Rogers ~~ /EVERLASTING~ Brian Doerksen
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS0ihtHJkXc>
--------

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #78632
08/18/15 07:37 PM
08/18/15 07:37 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Jesus And the Woman at the Well ~

--John Chapter 4:4-26

--Jews did not associate with Samaritans in Bible times. But when Jesus came, He said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)

Watch this wonderful brief message, and see that Jesus admitted He is the Messiah. (vs 25-26) He came to save the world, all nations and tribes. (John 3:16)
--https://youtu.be/sma4o3mCPwA

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #80010
03/11/16 01:16 PM
03/11/16 01:16 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--PRAISING THE LAMB OF GOD ~
---(Please Read | Revelation 5:1-14)

-In today’s reading, John’s revelation of heaven’s throne room is a striking picture of true praise. The place explodes with worship and adoration for Jesus Christ. Those present—the elders and “myriads of myriads” of angels (Rev. 5:11)—are motivated to sing of their love for Christ, because they know who He is. He is the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world (Rev. 5:9; Rev. 5:12; John 1:29). And He is the Lion of Judah (Rev. 5:5), the only one worthy to judge the earth and bring forth its renewal. Jesus is wonderful, and these men and celestial beings cannot resist saying so.

What motivates you to worship? Shouldn’t the reason for lifting our hands and voices be to praise our Savior for who He is? To do that, we must take the time to know Him. Opening the Scriptures only on Sundays and praying sporadically are not enough. We have to commit ourselves to discovering Him through regular Bible study, prayer less focused on self, and service to His kingdom.

Once believers have glimpsed a side of Christ’s character that is bigger and more amazing than they realized before, a yearning to know more develops. They hunger and thirst for God in their lives because only the Lord can satisfy (Matt. 5:6). It is in worship that the believer’s heart is filled.

Praise is part of a cycle: Learn more of God’s character, love Him more deeply, worship and serve Him better, and receive spiritual fulfillment. Amazingly, even as we are satisfied, we crave more of His presence in our life. And so we dig into His Word for more and begin the cycle again.

--IN TOUCH~ --/ Amazing Grace -Chris Tomlin <https://youtu.be/Jbe7OruLk8I>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbe7OruLk8I>

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #80012
03/12/16 12:13 PM
03/12/16 12:13 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--EXPRESSIONS OF PRAISE~~
-(Please Read: Psalm 34:1-3)

Glorifying the Lord is not limited to worshiping in church. In fact, praise should permeate the believer’s life!

One obvious way that we praise the Lord is with our voice. We can either speak or sing our worship. The psalmists put adoration into words and set their love to music. True worship also flows from the mouths of believers who are focused upon God’s attributes. They desire to honor Him because of who He is, what He has done, and what He has promised for the future.

Genuine worship allows the Lord to fill our hearts and minds with His presence. The true believer in Jesus Christ will want to give Him glory, honor, and praise because He has saved us from the wrath to come. We will be joining Him in Heaven to rejoice forevermore when He comes to gather His Church, believers.

Our God is praised when we serve Him. Therefore, nothing should limit our willingness to work for the King, particularly when we have a chance to share Him with others. Christ is honored when His followers speak boldly about His grace and His work—believers’ testimonies are an amazing form of praise that magnifies God’s name.

Jesus Christ is worth more than any treasure this world offers. Loving Him and understanding what He’s done for you should be all the motivation you need to praise Him with your life. Don’t just sing; serve His kingdom and share the gospel. Help to make God’s throne room ring with worship.

--IN TOUCH~~ / I Am a "Friend of God" / Phillips, Craig, Dean~
<https://youtu.be/bGJ_81dgoEQ?list=PLqIR2W3-Wj7RNNshZKgWnucWWcZswdc9M>

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #80048
03/21/16 10:42 AM
03/21/16 10:42 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Glory of the LORD in Creation~

-"O LORD, our Lord,
How excellent is your name in all the earth,
Who have set Your glory above the havens!

Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants
You have ordained strength,
Because of Your enemies,
That You may silence the enemy and the avenger.

When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained,
What is man that You are mindful of him,
And the son of man that You visit him?
For You have made him a little lower than the angels,
And You have crowned Him with glory and honor.

You have made Him to have dominion over the works of Your hands;

You have put all things under His feet.
All sheep and oxen--
Even the beasts of the field,
The birds of the air,
And the fish of the sea
That pass through the paths of the seas.

O LORD, our Lord,
How excellent is your name in all the earth!"
--(PSALM 8)~
-/ CANNONS ~ Phil Wickham ~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_GNVWAo1pY>

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #83376
03/19/18 03:08 PM
03/19/18 03:08 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----EXPRESSIONS OF PRAISE~~
--(Please Read/ Psalms 34:1-3)- bible

--Glorifying the Lord is not limited to worshipping in church. In fact, praise ought to permeate the believer’s life.

One obvious way that we praise the Lord is with our voice. We can either speak or sing our worship. Psalm writers put adoration into words and set their love to music. True worship also flows from the mouths of believers who are focused upon God’s attributes.
They desire to honor Him because of who He is, what He has done, and what He has promised for the future.

Genuine worship allows the Lord to fill our hearts and minds with His presence. But praising the Lord with wrong motives is an empty act. For example, if we’re lifting our hands and singing loud only because doing so feels good, then what we’re after is an emotional high. That kind of selfish “praise” falls far short of heaven.

Our God is praised when we serve Him. People are created for the purpose of bringing glory and honor to His name. Therefore, nothing should limit our willingness to work for the King, particularly when we have a chance to share Him with others. Christ is honored when His followers speak boldly about His grace and His work--believers’ testimonies are an amazing form of praise that magnifies God’s name.

Jesus Christ is worth more than any treasure this world offers. Loving Him and understanding what He’s done for you should be all the motivation you need to praise Him with your life. Don’t just sing; serve His kingdom and share the gospel. Help to make God’s throne room ring with worship.

-IN TOUCH~~
--"Good Good Father" / Chris Tomlin~<https://youtu.be/06ZN4wC-ono>
-------

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #87499
04/26/19 09:04 AM
04/26/19 09:04 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GIVE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE~~

---“One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want.”-- (Proverbs 11:24)
--
--"It is more blessed to give than receive." --(Acts 20:35) -- bible
------
--There is a mysterious law at work in the Kingdom of God. It is a truth that cannot be experienced without a willingness to risk. It requires stepping out of the safety of our boats onto the water like the Apostle Peter did all those years ago. It will never be fully enjoyed from our comfort zones. The law at work is this: When I bless others I receive the greatest blessing. True Worship is in 'GIVING'. We do not give in order to receive, but as we bless others, we bless the Lord.

Despite how some have twisted God’s words, this is not a promise to get rich quick. It is, however, a promise of eternal riches. When we choose to give up what we cannot keep, we gain what can never be lost. Proverbs 19:17 says, “Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and He will reward them for what they have done.” I don’t know about you, but I’d much rather receive my reward from God than from man.

To give freely involves risk. Sometimes it may mean giving your tithes and offerings when the numbers don’t add up on paper. Or maybe it means selflessly giving of yourself for the sake of God’s glory in the life of someone who isn’t easy to love…someone who is ungrateful or even hateful. Maybe you must give your forgiveness to someone who isn’t even sorry. Perhaps it is stepping out in faith to go to a faraway land on mission for a short time.

Giving takes on all shapes and sizes. The bottom line is to offer up to God what belongs to Him – and that is everything. He is worthy of it all. It is then that you will see the law of God’s Kingdom at work. What in the beginning may feel like sacrifice is replaced with unimaginable peace, joy and love from the Father. And the more we give, the more we receive.

"Holy Father, Show me how to give freely to You today. Lead me, Lord Jesus, to know who I can help, in Your name. Help me to learn that giving to You is the right choice every time. In Jesus’ Name, Amen." ~~
--Pastor James Merritt~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #91300
03/18/20 09:23 AM
03/18/20 09:23 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~Worship Night and Day~~

~"There was also a prophetess, Anna, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was very old; she had lived with her husband seven years after her marriage, and then was a widow until she was eighty-four. She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying. Coming up to them at that very moment, she gave thanks to God and spoke about the child to all who were looking forward to the redemption of Jerusalem."
---(Luke 2:36-38 / NIV) -- bible

Mary and Joseph had brought Jesus to the Temple to be dedicated to the Lord and circumcised on His eighth day.

It happened on a regular basis, and it would be easy to miss one more baby among a sea of babies. But Anna experienced two miracles that day: She was present when the Son of God was brought into the Temple. Second, she had a revelation: This is the Son of God! Would you like to be in tune with what God is doing in this season [and every season of life]? I would suggest that we follow Anna’s example and adopt an attitude of "worship night and day.” Then let’s pray and look forward to what God will reveal to us.

PRAYER
~"Heavenly Father, You are worthy of my praise! I repent of sporadic worship that is more from routine, than from my heart. Help me worship You daily in spirit and in truth. Strengthen me to worship, pray and seek Your Kingdom. Help me, Lord, to never be ashamed of Your name and Word. In Jesus’ name, amen."
Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson
--"Trust In Jesus"//Third Day //<https://youtu.be/3M__eHGicWc>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #91389
03/28/20 01:15 PM
03/28/20 01:15 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---JESUS CAME OUT OF THAT GRAVE!

--"I have planted...but God gave the increase."
---(1Corinthians 3:6 KJV)-- angelwing

--EVERY SPRING, I steal a bouquet of lilacs.

Okay, maybe steal is too strong a word. smile But the lilac bush isn't mine. Still I load my arms with the fragrant purple blossoms.

The flowers bloom just barely in sight of the highway. I park my car on the shoulder of the road and wade through neglected grasses, past the foundation of a long-gone house, and through a small patch of cactus to the purple wonder, bent and splendid, offering itself to me in polite submission. I gather the blossoms in my arms and walk back to my car.

I'd like to think that whoever planted my secret lilac bush would be pleased that I seek out this annual bouquet. Perhaps she watched it grow from her kitchen window. Maybe, long before the highway was here, her mother planted a small, gangly twig. And with sun and rain and time it became a lilac bush of extraordinary beauty.

Later, as I inhale the heady scent of my bouquet, I'm reminded that good things take time. And that, in ways we can't begin to imagine, the seeds we plant today will produce fruit. And maybe a few lilacs. ~

-"Oh Master Gardener, thank You for the miracle of growth and the role I'm called to play in it. Thank You, Lord, that You came out of that grave. Because You paid my (our) sin-debt on the Cross, we too can live eternally. Bless Your holy Name, Jesus Christ! amen"
--ODB/MLC
---(Glorious Day/ Passion (Kristian Stanfill ) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rp8mUwKx3s>
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #91391
03/30/20 10:19 AM
03/30/20 10:19 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--CHRIST-OUR LIFE SOURCE ~~

-"I am the vine; you
are the branches.
If you remain in me
and I in you, you
will bear much fruit."
--(John 15:5)-- angelwing

~~A real bargain from a garage sale caught my eye. Perfect for my home office. A pretty lamp, the right color, size, and price. Back at home, however, when I plugged in the cord, nothing happened. No light. No power. No juice. frown

No problem, my husband assured me. "I can fix that. Easy." As he took the lamp apart, he saw the trouble immediately. The plug wasn't connected to anything. Without wiring to a source of power, the "perfect" pretty lamp was useless.

The same is true for us. Jesus told His disciples, "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit." But then he added this reminder, "Apart from me you can do nothing" (John 15:5).

This teaching was given in a grape-growing region, so His disciples readily understood it. Grapevines are hardy plants, and their branches tolerate vigorous pruning. Cut off from their life source, however, the branches are worthless deadwood. So it is with us.

As we remain in Jesus and let His words dwell in us, we're wired to our Life Source- Christ Himself. ~~ smile "This is to my Father's glory, said Jesus, "that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples." (v.8). Such a fruitful outcome needs daily nourishment, however. Freely, God provides it through the Scriptures and His love. So plug in and live for Christ!

--"All-powerful LORD God, empower me to remain in You and allow Your loving Word to yield good fruit in me, for Your glory. In Jesus Name. Amen~"

--ODB/PR~ --"You've Always Been" // Unspoken ~~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzyVKyeUeLw>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #91399
03/30/20 04:01 PM
03/30/20 04:01 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD OF ALL MY DAYS~~

~~Friend, please know that whatever you are going though the Lord Jesus is right there with you. Reach up to Him. He loves you with an everlasting love and underneath are His everlasting arms.

----Jehovah YAHWEH is with you right now. All things change. But not Jesus.
~~"Jesus is the same yesterday and today and forever" --(Hebrews 13:8)

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RocPcgqCDE0>
--GIVE HIM PRAISE! Praise stills the enemy. The enemy of our soul can not stand in the presence of our Lord and Savior, JESUS CHRIST. Go ahead, PRAISE HIM!
"Heavenly Father, thank You for the privilege of coming to You in prayer. I give you all praise, honor and glory. Blessed be the Name of Jesus Christ, the G-D of all my days." \o/

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #91401
03/31/20 12:27 PM
03/31/20 12:27 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---CLEAR CONSCIENCE ~~

--"Paul said, "I preached that they should repent
and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance
by their deeds." - (Acts 26:20/ NIV)-- bible

--When I walked into the car dealership, I asked to speak to the owner about a personal matter.
Palms sweating and stomach churning, I entered the office. "I'm a thief," I blurted out. "I stole a car from your business several years ago. Jesus has convicted me. I need to ask for forgiveness and to make restitution."

At first, the owner stood frozen. Then a large smile spread across his face. Bolting around his desk, he grabbed my hand and said, "I forgive you. And as far as paying back the car, the insurance took care of that years ago." He paused and added, "You know, my kids have been talking to me about Jesus too. I believe I will ask them more questions about Him."

After becoming a Christian in college, I felt challenged by Paul to keep a good conscience. (See 1 Timothy 1 verse 19). My first stop was the car dealership. It was difficult to confess my sin, but I left that office feeling as if I were floating two feet off the ground. That encounter gave me the faith and strength to ask others for forgiveness. That's nothing like laying your head down to sleep at night and knowing that your conscience is clear before God. When in doubt, follow God's Word, the Bible.

--UPPER ROOM/JS-[**Friends, if the song is missing below by Darlene Zschech, "I Speak Jesus", please look for it on youtube. It really will bless you and encourage you to speak up for Jesus, our Lord Savior and Redeemer.]
--"I Speak Jesus" (lyrics/ Darlene Zschech) // <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jHo7OzIro>
~~~~~~~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #91624
05/12/20 11:51 AM
05/12/20 11:51 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~TRUE WORSHIP ~~

~~THE YEARS OF OUR LIFE~~

"The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by
reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength
labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away."
--(Psalm 90:10)~ - angelwing

--MY WIFE and I have both arrived at the age of threescore and ten, the life span mentioned in today's key verse. The years seem to have swiftly sped by.
Our children have all left home and are raising families of their own. James 4:14 reminds us that our life is like a vapor, which "appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." Even if we live to a ripe old age, our time on earth is brief and fleeting. Death notices, obituaries, and funerals are constant and reminders that whatever our age, life is uncertain. Our days are numbered, and we have no promise of tomorrow.

Our short time on earth should cause us to stop and take inventory of our life. Some personal questions to consider: Have I prepared to meet my Maker? Am I "risen with Christ" (Colossians 3:1) and seeking those things which are above? Is my affection set on eternal, heavenly realities that really matter? Is the Lord Jesus first in my life? Am I laying up treasures in Heaven, and am I living for the glory of God? Or have I been living selfishly, too absorbed in the passing, perishing things of earth? Let us remember this: "The world passeth away, and the lust thereof; but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever" (1 John 2:17).

As children of God, we can have the restful assurance that whatever trials we may face here, God's grace is sufficient for every need. Our faithful, unchanging God is in control. Each passing day brings us one day nearer to our heavenly Home. "For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even unto death" (Psalm 48:14) ~~

--"Lord G-D, teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto Your wisdom. In Jesus Name~ amen"
--Beside Still Waters/MK~--"You Gave" /New Creation Church//<https://youtu.be/9lDZWZOvGu4>
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #91625
05/12/20 02:36 PM
05/12/20 02:36 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A PLEASING AROMA~~

"For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among
those who are being saved and those who are perishing."
---(2 Corinthians 2:15)

--A perfumer who works in New York declares that she can recognize certain combinations of scents and guess the perfumer behind a fragrance. With just a sniff, she can say, "This Jenny's work."

When writing to Christians in Corinth, Paul used an example that would have reminded them of a victorious Roman army in a conquered city burning incense (2 Corinthians 2:14). For the Romans, the aroma of the incense meant victory; for the prisoners, it meant death.

Paul said we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ's victory over sin. God has given us the fragrance of Christ himself so we can become a sweet-smelling sacrifice of praise. But how can we live so we spread this pleasing fragrance to others? We can show generosity and love, and we can share the Gospel so others can find the way to salvation. We can allow the Holy Spirit to display through us His gifts of love, joy, and kindness (Galatians 5:22-23).

Do others observe us and say, "This is Jesus's work? Are we allowing Him to spread His fragrance through us? ~~
--ODB/KS
--"My Jesus I Love Thee" [Our Love Song to You] official lyric video // Caleb and Kelsey<https://youtu.be/JNId2KwTn00>
~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #92334
08/12/20 12:30 PM
08/12/20 12:30 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--LOVE IN ACTION ~~

--"Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head."
--(Romans 12:20-21) -- angelwing

--Love is powerful. There was once a Christian miner who testified of Jesus to his fellow miners almost every day.
One of them was a particularly rough man who wanted nothing to do with Jesus or love. Finally one evening the rough miner had enough. "If you don't stop talking about Jesus, I'm going to give you such a beating that you'll forget about this love stuff!"

"Well," the Christian replied, "if that's really what you want do do, you may as well do it now, because I can't stop talking abut Him." This so infuriated the man that he knocked the Christian down and kicked him all over with his big muddy boots. Wiping mud and blood from his face, the Christian looked at his persecutor and said, "I'm still going to love you." The man was speechless. He simply turned and walked away.

That night the Christian took those boots, washed off all the mud, and polished them to a beautiful shine. When the other miner found out the next day his heart was touched. With tears in his eyes, he approached the Christian and said, "It is too much. I want to know how I can have this love too." And there, deep down in the earth, the Christian led his former enemy to Christ.

The distinguishing characteristic of Jesus' true followers is love, not only for their friends but also for those who hate them. They are doing as Jesus taught when He said, "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you" (Matthew 5:44). Is there someone in your life who often opposes you or make things hard for you? Try love! Kindness may well be the weapon that conquers the person. Indeed, love is powerful. ~~
--'Beside Still Waters'/ NW~
--"Not For A Moment" // Meredith Andrews (live) //<https://youtu.be/JEsNAt5FAOQ>
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #92450
08/25/20 11:05 AM
08/25/20 11:05 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--All Glory and Honor to our Great 'I Am' ~~

--"Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory. Because of Your lovingkindness
because of Your truth." --[PSALM 115:1 / NASB]

~~I have a secret admirer. Well, it's not quite like the time in eighth grade when I received an anonymous Valentine with only a typed question mark for a signature.
This nameless person sends me Bible verses or thoughtful quotes carefully typed on postcards. I'm guessing he or she is a Daily Guideposts reader, because that's just the kind of encouragement readers often send. But instead of a signed letter, these are short, simple spirit-boosters. Also they are miracles because they often come at the very time I need them. "Life is 10 percent what you make it and 90 percent how you take it." Or the one I've taped to the door of my laundry room where our dog Cookie sleeps: "One reason a dog is such a lovable creature is that his tail wags instead of his tongue." smile

I began to wonder why my anonymous friend wants no credit for these kindnesses that have meant so much. Then it occurred to me--because the credit belongs to God. As God is the Source of all good things, everything we do, whether or not it has a name on it, is His. No act is truly anonymous. I may never know who sends me these day-brightening little cards. But I know where they come from: from the Spirit of God from whom all good things flow. ~~

--"Lord God, let Your Spirit inspire me to help others, in simple ways, and an encouraging Word from You, as they need it. In Jesus Name. ~ amen"
--GUIDEPOSTS/GB~
--"Miracles"/ (lyrics/ Colton Dixon)<https://youtu.be/Uhc2YdCzXtE>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #92453
08/25/20 02:02 PM
08/25/20 02:02 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Spirit of the Living God~~

--"Be strong, all you people...," declares the Lord, "and work, for I am with you."
--(Haggai 2:4) -- angelwing

~~It was already after noon, and I hadn't been able to sit still and focus for more than fifteen minutes.
How would I ever get in a good day's work with all there was to fret about? First I worried about the world situation; was anyone safe anymore? Then I turned to finances; I need that tax refund this year more than ever. That reminded me of a health insurance claim I needed to fill out. I sorted through some papers, talked on the phone awhile, and finally took a walk around the block.

The exercise helped a little. Back inside, I opened my Bible and turned to the short book of Haggai. Hadn't I marked a verse once for a day just like today? Something to help settle my thoughts so I could work:

-"Work. For I am with you."
[That did the trick.] smile ~~

--"Thank You Lord Jesus, that You are always with us, your people. Your very presence settles us, as we trust in You. Help us to run to you as this world carries much frustration. "I will trust in You, my Lord, Savior, Redeemer, and Messiah. In Jesus Name. Amen"

--Guideposts/EB~
--"Spirit of The Living God" (lyrics) // Meredith Andrews //<https://youtu.be/UzhsuM8bWDc>
~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #92503
09/01/20 10:25 AM
09/01/20 10:25 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~~LOVE FOR JESUS~~

-[Please Read/ John 14:1-28]

--"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
---(John 14:23)-- crackthebook

--HOW much love do I really have for my Savior?
If there is one thing in my life that I don't want to surrender to Jesus, can my heart still be right? Can I make daily decisions according to my own ideas? I can if I sincerely want to fulfill His will. All embarrassment at the name of Jesus will vanish, and I can freely claim Christ as my Master.

We may be grieved at losing a loved on in death, but we should be more sorrowful at losing fellowship with our loving Savior. He said in verse 15 of today's Bible reading: "If ye love me, keep my commandments." Is my love for my Lord greater than for myself? If I am His true follower, it must be so. There is a proper love that we can have for ourselves, as indicated by the command. "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." Yet our love for Jesus must be greater.

My willingness to forfeit my own idea for my brother's sake or for unity in the church will show how much I really love my brother and my Lord. "For he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?" (1 John 4:20).
**On Judgment Day nothing will be as important as our love for God and other people.
"Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned" (1 Timothy 1:5).

--Beside Still Waters/FB~
--"God Who Listens"// [JESUS] //Chris Tomlin (ft. Thomas Rhett) //<https://youtu.be/m1khJCXGcUI>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #94698
07/27/21 06:07 PM
07/27/21 06:07 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----PRAYER / [attributed to] Saint Francis of Assisi

---"Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace;
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;

Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness; light;
Where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
To be consoled as to console;
To be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life . ~~
angelwing
~~
--"JUST BE" // KIM WALKER - SMITH //https://youtu.be/1G8KVJBLwtg
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Abigail; 07/27/21 06:38 PM.

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #94739
08/03/21 12:15 PM
08/03/21 12:15 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GREATNESS ~~

--"Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last,
and the servant of all." --[Mark 9:35] -- angelwing

---Cuthbert is a much-loved figure in northern England. Responsible for evangelizing much of the area in the seventh century, Cuthbert counseled monarchs and influenced state affairs; and after his death, the city of Durham was built in his honor. But Cuthbert's legacy is great in more ways than these.

After a plague ravaged the region, Cuthbert once toured affected towns offering solace. Readying to leave one village, he checked if there was anyone left to pray for. There was--a woman, clutching a child. She had already lost one son, and the child she held was nearing death too. Cuthbert took the fevered boy in his arms, prayed for him, and kissed his forehead. "Do not fear," he told her, "for no one else of your household will die." The boy reportedly lived.

Jesus once took a small boy into his arms to give a lesson on greatness, saying, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me" (Mark 9:37). To "welcome" someone in Jewish culture meant to serve them, the way a host welcomes a guest. Since children were to serve adults and not be served, the idea must've been shocking. Jesus's point? True greatness resides in serving the smallest and lowliest (v. 35).

A counselor to monarchs. An influencer of history. A city built in his honor. But perhaps heaven records Cuthbert's legacy more like this: A mother noticed. A forehead kissed. A humble life reflecting his Master. ~~

--"Lord God help me to humbly serve others in Your name, Jesus."

--"There Is None Like You" // Lenny LeBlanc & Rachel Robinson // (lyric video) //<https://youtu.be/Pi11q-2X1b4>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRUE WORSHIP [Re: Abigail] #94740
08/04/21 10:46 AM
08/04/21 10:46 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-----KEEPING THE FAITH ~~

--WANDERING THE DESSERT ~~
--[Guideposts/ TAB]
-- angelwing

---ONE of my favorite summer pastimes is going to the beach. The vastness of the ocean puts my problems in perspective and reminds me of God's awesome power. One day a few years ago, I left my friends and went for a walk. Deep in thought, I headed down the beach. All of a sudden, it hit me that I was thirsty and needed shelter from the sun. But I couldn't find my friends. With no cell phone or water, I continued to wander, increasingly desperate.

That incident reminded me of the Israelites wandering the desert for 40 years. Freed after centuries of brutal slavery, they believe they'll soon reach the Promised Land. But along the way, they turn from God and worship false idols. They stay in the desert for decades.

I can't imagine wandering for 40 years. A couple hours was more than enough for me. But we learn that while God's time line often differs from our own, He will lead us out of the desert--if we trust Him. That desert can be a hot beach, a long personal struggle, illness, a pandemic. You might lose your way or even your faith. But if you turn to God, He will provide.
He rained manna from the sky when the Israelites were hungry; he made water gush from a rock when they were parched.

--Keep the faith---You'll see God's miracles in your life too. Keep the faith in the Faithful One. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today and forever" [Hebrews 13:8].

---"Believe For It" // (lyric video) // Cece Winans // <https://youtu.be/vHn6ExrDiqg>

Moderated by  CTD