News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,192 guests, and 25 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,555 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,814 Please HELP!!!
161,779 Open Conspiracy
106,414 History rules
98,543 Symmetry
87,658 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: It's Been Awhile--minerals in lentils, vitamins, etc. [Re: Birdlady] #62049
03/23/11 01:58 AM
03/23/11 01:58 AM
wormwood  Offline
'Yeah the Cutler protocol is stupid because of what it has warped into and it has become very cult-like. There is no exchange of information and you cannot talk about anything else that might go against the almighty Cutler. People put him up on some pedestal that scares the crap out of me. It is not normal at all. The information is repeated over and over again like robots and no one even knows where the information even comes from or originated from. '

I agree. I also don't like the way people are blindly treating themselves for 'adrenal fatigue'. I think they are doing more harm than good. They think they know your problem based on one little forum post you make!

Re: It's Been Awhile--minerals in lentils, vitamins, etc. [Re: wormwood] #62050
03/23/11 02:34 AM
03/23/11 02:34 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***

"The one ALA study concluded it moves mercury into other areas of the body which did not have mercury to begin with."

That is why some say that ALA should never be used without DMSA. I think I made a mistake in initially using ALA without DMSA.

I have some theories about why oral chelation often doesn't work. One theory is that due to overgrowth of candida and bacteria, very little of the chelating agent is absorbed. Another theory is that if someone is sulphur deficient, the chelating agent will be torn apart to be a source of desperately needed sulphur, and won't be able to chelate. Another theory is that glutathione production, or perhaps some other substance the body needs to detoxify itself with is not produced in large enough quantities, preventing the chelators from working. Since so many who are mercury toxic have nutritional deficiencies, this sounds like it might be reasonable. Who knows though.

I hope you get well quickly using the oral DMPS, however I have a feeling that you probably won't see rapid progress.

Clearly DMSA is getting mercury out of the body as seen by the greatly increased mercury excretion in challenge tests. Perhaps the DMSA even in combination with ALA still isn't getting enough mercury out of the brain and nervous system of enough people. After reading about how important vitamin D is for brain detoxification, it wouldn't surprise me if those who don't get well when using ALA and DMSA don't respond due to a vitamin D deficiency.

Re: It's Been Awhile--minerals in lentils, vitamins, etc. [Re: JK98] #62051
03/23/11 03:52 AM
03/23/11 03:52 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"This is a study that was done on humans.
http://www.nih.gov/news/health/oct2010/niehs-22.htm"

This study doesn't make sense to me. It focuses on blood levels of mercury. What is important though is how much mercury is leaving the body. If enough mercury leaves the body, the blood levels will eventually decline substantially.

Re: It's Been Awhile--minerals in lentils, vitamins, etc. [Re: JK98] #62096
03/26/11 09:32 PM
03/26/11 09:32 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Birdlady, I see posted in your blog that you started Humaworm. I think parasite cleansing is a good idea, however I wonder if it is wise to do a parasite cleanse while chelating. I wouldn't do it. I would stop chelating for a few weeks while doing the parasite cleanse.

It seems a bit unusual that Humaworm suggests 2 capsules in the morning and two in the evening. Some other parasite cleanses recommend taking it a few minutes before each meal.

Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: JK98] #62163
04/01/11 12:53 PM
04/01/11 12:53 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Originally Posted by JK98
Sunshine, I don't doubt that you were ill, however imo you were probably ill primarily from parasites or from nutritional deficiencies, and not mercury

Telling me I was not mercury toxic! Ha! Quality comment! Mate, some people would be highly offended at being told their mercury toxicity was all in their heads…LOL.

And that my friend JK is exactly what I am talking about. You could not have hit the nail more squarely on the head. You put my getting better down to some of the issues I cured along the way. You think my cures do not apply to you. You think I didn’t have mercury poisoning, or that my mercury poisoning was not as bad as yours, or other peoples.

Ha! I wish. Let me assure you I was just as mercury toxic as everyone else. My mother had amalgams. I had amalgams for 20 years. I had a tuna diet. I slept in a bed of mercury after I broke a thermometer in my bed and didn’t clean it up. Dentists drilled the hell out of my amalgams frequently, and to really mash my mind I had unsafe amalgam removal that made me go mental. My hair tests also clearly show me as mercury toxic. So telling me I am not/was not mercury toxic is sadly incorrect.

But back to the point I was trying to make. Mercury poisoning is a full body experience: everything inside the body is poisoned. Everything needs massive help to unclog it of mercury and unclog it of all the other mess caused by nothing working properly. My message is that to get better you need to do many different things to heal. This message is exactly the same as Cutlers. The Cutler protocol is very simple and easy: only takes up 2-3 sides of A4 paper to write down. You don’t need a long complicated book for his simple chelation protocol. What makes Cutlers book so awesome is the realisation that everything can and does get compromised and he gives loads of different ways to help, support, clean & heal – and all while chelating the mercury safely out. I also found lots of other ways to help myself.

That’s what I did: I chucked everything, including the kitchen sink, at my problems. I discovered that every part of my body was compromised and that virtually everything I tried, helped me in some ways. Sometimes big, sometimes small, but I quickly discovered everything was screwed and that everything I tired helped. Collectively all the different things healed me.

I am still mercury toxic. I still chelate. But I am symptom free. Not sure how long symptom free will last, because the mercury could rear it’s ugly head at any time…and that’s why I still chelate.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine
Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: Birdlady] #62165
04/01/11 01:15 PM
04/01/11 01:15 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Originally Posted by Birdlady

Sunshine, did you ever test your urine or feces to see if you were even excreting any sort of metals? Also do you have to still do cleanses to stay healthy and if the answer is yes, then what happens if you don't?

No – I never did much testing.

Yes (and no, but mostly no) I have to do the cleanses to stay healthy. Why? Because I am very mercury toxic? How do I know that I am very mercury toxic? Because I can only handle a low chelator dose.

I could stop the cleanses and just chelate…but why not use the herbs as I do? I get hardly any side-effects from them now, they are cheap, and they keep me fit & well during the hard work of me chelating the mercury out. I can do the herbs standing on my head, with my eyes closed, juggling balls….the herbs are piss easy and they keep me fit and well. No need to stop as they are as easy as taking a few capsules each day and drinking water each day. It’s not difficult and has minimal impact on my day-to-day life.

If I stopped chelation I could stop the cleanses…but in a couple of years the mercury would come out of me and damage my health again. I am in this to heal completely so I can have a long happy, healthy life. I have to chelate to achieve this goal. Chelation is hard work, so I use the herbs to ease the ride.

I am lucky I found so many ways to heal myself
I am unlucky that I am some full of mercury: I had many different exposures in my life.

But…that’s life and I am lucky enough to have found ways to help myself lead a totally normal life now.

“I am well aware of your story btw and no offense, but I don't buy the whole idea that 5mg of ALA was the reason for your success. Thanks for sharing but I just think it was the other stuff you were doing imo.”

I agree wholeheartedly with you. The reason I got better is because of ALL the different things I did. That’s my point. The herbs cleaned up the mess the mercury caused. The chelation safely removes the mercury…but I have a lot of mercury in me and it’s taking a long time to remove it…but that’s cool….i am symptom free from all the herbs…..so chelation is just another chore. Now, for me, chelation is like brushing my teeth. An essential day-to-day job.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine
Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: Sunshine P] #62166
04/01/11 01:27 PM
04/01/11 01:27 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
My point was that chelating with tiny amounts of ALA and DMSA(less than 25 mg of each) can not produce much progress. I am beginning to think that even chelating with larger doses of ALA and DMSA(100-200 mg of each every 3 hours) even for many rounds might not produce much benefit. I am taking a break from the ALA and DMSA and concentating on fighting candida. I am loading up on olive leaf extract, biotin, garlic, cloves, and curry powder.
I am also focusing on vitamin D and taking 200 mcg selenium a day.

Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: JK98] #62186
04/03/11 04:47 PM
04/03/11 04:47 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline OP
Veteran Member
PA ***
I just wanted to respond to Sunshine.

Sunshine, my problem is you are now considered a Cutler success story... They rave about you and your name is always brought up, but if you stop doing the cleanses you get sick. That isn't exactly a success story in my eyes. Obviously mercury is still effecting you in some way and even though you did many rounds of chelation, the doses were extremely tiny and I doubt have anything to do with your success.

The side effects you get from "large" doses of chelators is likely just the sulfur/mercury causing gut issues. I am convinced after reading lots of forums and other doctor theories, that nearly all gut issues are from heavy metals. Lots of people get caught in this vicious cycle where they stop chelating to take care of "gut issues" but those gut issues will always be around as long as you are heavy metal toxic.

You admit you cannot stop the cleanses or you will become ill again. You cannot have it both ways here. Either you are a success story or you aren't. From what you, yourself posted, you are not. You have simply found a bandaid to the gut issues and it works really well for you. Great but please do not go around telling people that chelation has cured you. You are far from cured in my eyes.

You never tested to see if metals even came out, so I'm quite skeptical that you are in fact chelating on 5mg of ALA. Small amounts of ALA is found in foods, so once again very skeptical here. Now if you had some testing to show you were excreting a lot of metals while on round, then I'd be convinced.

I seriously, highly doubt from my research that 5mg of ALA did anything. It was likely the cleanses which are keeping whatever bacteria or parasite from building up in your system. This is enough for your body to feel good as you are likely keeping your immune system in check. You are a success story for liver and parasite cleanses and NOT Cutler's protocol.

I'm glad you are OK with doing these cleanses for the rest of your life, but what I am NOT OK with is the FDC people using YOU as their success story when you are not. It is misleading.

When you are cured that means you do not have to do anything to continue that status of health. For example, when you burn yourself, once the skin heals over you do not have to continuously put bandaids on the wound for the rest of your life. That burn is cured/healed and you don't think about it again. Same goes for a broken bone. You don't have to keep wearing a cast forever.

Thank you for responding and I'm glad you are feeling better, but I wouldn't call yourself cured by the Cutler protocol by any means.

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: Birdlady] #62260
04/06/11 03:57 PM
04/06/11 03:57 PM
F
findthetruth  Offline
Graduate Member
Birdlady:

You said DMSA didn't work for you and you are no better.

Well DMSA isn't an essential chelation agent for the AC protocol. ALA is what takes the mercury out. DMSA just surpresses symptoms.

DMSA or DMPS don't get into your brain or other organs. They just detox your blood. ALA does the real detox work. So its not a surprise that DMSA chelation did not help you.

You said Cutler or FCD is against DMPS.

Cutler says DMPS is more effective than DMSA and he prefers it but he feels the cost is too high for many. The moderator of FCD Lindajaytee chelated for a lonhg time with DMPS. So did other moderators.
They are not against DMPS.

You said the studies the work of andy cutler is based on are not available or in russian language

well that's not true. There has been a translation of the russian posted on one of the chelation listserver. It has been there for almost 10 years.

Also you suggested that DMPS will cure people and other aganets will not.

The problem is that DMPS does not access brain tissue. It will not detox your nervous system. The only thing that can do that is ALA.

You said that studies show that ALA will redistribute mercury to mother places.

Yes but this is why andy cutler says you have to take it every 3 hours or you will redistribute mercury to more sensitive locations.

You said that there are only success stories with DMPS but not with the cutler protocol and Sunshine isn't a real sucess story.

According to your strict criteria the mercurylife.com story isn't a real success story either since the person clearly states the he is not OK and still in the chelation process.

Generally there is a lack of chelation success stories not matter what method you look at.

But there are success stories with the cutler protocol.

have a look here:

http://whatidontknow.net/blog/eight-years-and-counting-my-chelation-story/

or here:

This is a progress report. 5 years later the person claims to be completely cured. (see the robert cartland story in the second link)

http://onibasu.com/archives/am/84889.html
http://onibasu.com/wiki/Progress_reports

or here:

here is an interview with Dr. Pompa and andy cutler. Dr. Pompa claims that he was very sick from mercury poisoning and chelated himself with the cutler protocol and is well now.

http://www.healthcentersofthefuture.com/DrCutler/

I know a few others but i am too lazy to list them.

You said the Amy Holmes study showed that the cutler protocol worked only for the very young children but the 18 year old did not show any improvement

Cutler said that very young children will often respond within a few rounds but for adults it will take 10-12 round to notice significant improvements.

To my best knowledge the children in the study were only chelated for 8 rounds which isn't really much. I think it would be a bit premature to say it didn't work for 18 year olds since you would only expect the very young to improve significanty with such a small number of rounds.

I can understand your frustration about the lack of success stories and skepticism about AC but i think your are missing the point when you say DMSA is not effective but DMPSA is.

Both are ineffective in the sense that they will not detox for poisoned organs including your brain.

The question is if ALA is effective not if DMPS is better than DMSA. You also made some comments about the cutler protocol which are just not true.

Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: findthetruth] #62261
04/06/11 05:41 PM
04/06/11 05:41 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Findthetruth, you make some valid points. Many who chelated with large doses of ALA(200 mg) plus some DMSA or DMPS are still ill. Perhaps something is missing from the equation, and something else is needed to be used with the ALA for it to be effective.

Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: JK98] #62269
04/07/11 04:49 AM
04/07/11 04:49 AM
F
findthetruth  Offline
Graduate Member

Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: findthetruth] #62337
04/10/11 01:55 PM
04/10/11 01:55 PM
F
findthetruth  Offline
Graduate Member

Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: findthetruth] #62355
04/11/11 02:53 PM
04/11/11 02:53 PM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member

Thank you findthetruth !

bravo

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: Birdlady] #67444
06/17/12 12:59 AM
06/17/12 12:59 AM
B
Behealthy  Offline
Freshman Member
birdlady is an intelligent astute person who i believe is looking from a long term view of herself and others, i hope it shows what i am writing could be of use.

Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: Birdlady] #71182
06/01/13 05:33 AM
06/01/13 05:33 AM
M
merky  Offline
US
maybe we should all be using the "Sunshine Protocol":

So far I have done 7 full body rounds with herbs. Moving around the body using different the sets of herbs to cleanse different parts of my body. Month after month, year after year, I am always doing some form of cleaning, be it chelation or one of the cleanses. Every week I am doing something to help myself without fail. To date it’s been 4 years. In that time I have gone from deaths door, to fit and healthy again.
In the last 4 years I have done the following:

Bowel cleanse x 7 = 7 months
parasite cleanse x 7 = 7 months
kidney cleanse x 10 = 7 months
liver cleanse x 5 = 3 month
liver flush x 10 = 10 weekends
lung cleanse x 3 = 30 days
candida cleanse x 2 = 60 days
Essiac Tea x 2 = 3 months
Castor oil packs for liver cleansing about x 75+ (I don’t keep count)
Detox baths with epsom salts about x 100+ (I don’t keep count)

Plus 3 years work on my thyroids
Plus 3 years work on my adrenals
Plus 60 chelation rounds.
Plus full environment detox
Plus lots of energy work (reiki, mediation, pranayama, yoga, Alexander Technique)
Plus my full time job
Plus my family

in which 6.25 mg of ALA was just a very small part, like a "homeopathic part." Maybe the Cutler Protocol (which I've been on for 15 mos) is "the lazy person's way."

Russ' system (who says he was CURED til vapor trails brought symptoms back) is to INCREASE chelation doses over time. But this Sunshine protocol is really covering the bases seems to me, it's a concentrated cleansing of each area, most likely with fasting & sweats? (baths)

Wonder what Rom would think of this!? Whatever works for each..... thanks

Re: It's Been Awhile--Update - BirdLady [Re: Birdlady] #71493
06/27/13 04:49 PM
06/27/13 04:49 PM
M
Marc
Unregistered

I think that the Methyl B-12 is the problem. They say that people who are mercury toxic should not take this kind of B12. Because it binds to create methyl mercury which is very toxic. I remember when I was very mercury toxic, taking the Methyl B12 felt good the first couple of days and then after that time period I got really agitated!

Re: It's Been Awhile--Update [Re: Birdlady] #72068
08/26/13 09:15 AM
08/26/13 09:15 AM
EddieG  Offline
Texas, USA
Hi Birdlady,

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Have you addressed the potential issue of Leaky Gut Syndrome? From what I've heard and read, many if not all of our heatlh issues begin in our gut. Best of health to you.

Eddie

Page 2 of 2 1 2