News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
--Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / By: David Wilkerson #59214
09/22/10 03:06 PM
09/22/10 03:06 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--David Wilkerson Today

DEAL WITH YOUR FEARS AND UNBELIEF bible

Israel had fallen into idolatry. But their root sin was still unbelief, resulting in all kinds of fears! And God sent them a prophet to expose their root sin.

The prophet told them in so many words, “Look at you—a bunch of wimps,hiding out, afraid to stand up and fight. You’ve already given up. But you have a history of God’s deliverance! He gave your fathers great victories when they trusted him. And he has promised to deliver you too—yet you don’t
believe him!” (See Judges 6:7–10.)

Many Christians are terrified the devil is going to destroy them. They’re afraid they’ll make a mistake or go back to their sin, and the devil will have his way. But that’s a lie from the pit of hell! The Bible says you don’t have to be terrified as you walk through this life!

When you hold on to fear, it becomes contagious. Everybody around you catches it! When Gideon gathered his army, God told him to send home every fearful soldier: “Whoever is fearful and afraid, let him return and depart…. And there returned of the people twenty and two thousand” (Judges 7:3).

God is speaking the same word to his church today. He is
asking, “Why do you fear? Why do you sin by not trusting me to bring victory to your life? I have promised to defeat every demonic power that comes against you!

Gideon’s father, Joash, had erected statues of Baal and the goddess Asherah, made from huge stones. His reasoning was, “Baal has given Midian power over us, so maybe if we worship their god, he’ll give us power.”
People came from miles around to worship there, including Midianites and Moabites; it was a powerful, demonic stronghold in Israel!
God told Gideon, “I’m not going to deliver Israel until you get rid of this idol that stands between us. Lay it aside—cut it down!” So in the middle of the night Gideon “took ten men of his servants, and did as the Lord had said unto him” (Judges 6:27). He took an ox and used ropes to pull down Baal and Asherah!

God is giving his church today the same message he gave Gideon: “I want to help you—but I can’t when you don’t trust me. You’re full of fear. And
before I bring deliverance, you’re going to have to pull down this stronghold, this besetting sin!” “Lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [you]” (Hebrews 12:1). We are to pull down all strongholds of fear and sin!

Gideon pulled down demonic strongholds using a strong ox. But we have been given weapons far more powerful than Gideon’s (see 2 Corinthians 10:4–5).

Victory comes by praying in faith. This doesn’t mean cold empty prayer but prayer in the Spirit, prayer that believes God to answer: “Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit” (Ephesians 6:18). - cross
--------
THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S! WE ARE COMMANDED TO PRAY AND NOT GIVE WAY TO FEAR!

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / A Clear Grasp of Grace [Re: Abigail] #66928
05/04/12 08:59 AM
05/04/12 08:59 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-A Clear Grasp of Grace
-By: Max Lucado

It was 1941 and the University of Texas football team was ranked #1.

Noble Doss dropped the ball. One ball. One pass. One mistake. It’s haunted him ever since. “I cost us a national championship!” he says.

Memories of dropped passes stir a lonely fear, a fear we’ve disappointed people and we’ve come up short. A ruined marriage. Angry kids. Our past pursuing us like a posse. Can God forgive me?

Mismanaged fear leads to sin; to hiding from God. To hiding in 80-hour workweeks, temper tantrums, and religious busyness.

Yes, we’ve disappointed God. But no, God has not abandoned us! Jesus loves us too much to leave us in doubt about His grace.
I John 1:9 says, cross “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
Nothing fosters courage like a clear grasp of grace!

-LIVE—forgiven!
--Max Lucado

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / Do Not Worry! [Re: Abigail] #66933
05/04/12 09:53 AM
05/04/12 09:53 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-DO NOT WORRY!
-"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgivng let your requests be made known to God." -
--Philippians 4:6
bible

What do you worry about? Money? Your job? Your family?

If you worry, our Scripture verse today offers some good advice. "Do not be anxious about anything.... let your requests be made known to God."

You know, if you think about it, worry really is useless. It has never solved a problem, never dried a tear, and never changed anything.

And most of us spend most of our time worrying about things that will never happen or circumstances we can't change anyway! Worry saps your strength, destroys your spirit, and robs you of the joy in life. It takes its toll physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Someone once said, "Worry is assuming responsibility that God never intended for you to have."

Yet it seems so much easier to worry about things instead of sharing those concerns with God. But that's exactly what He wants you to do! He wants you to offer your concerns up to Him. Give Him your fears and worries.

Today, I want to encourage you to stop worrying about your future, because God's got your future! Don't worry about anything, but rather, pray about everything! There's nothing too great for God. There's no problem too hard for God to solve and there is no problem too small for God.

Take comfort in His promises, like the promise in Philippians 4:19, which says, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

Pray confidently...and ask, seek, and knock continually. Because only in trusting God will you find peace! Let go of fear and worry.

-IF YOU HAVE A WORRY OR NEED IN YOUR LIFE,
DON'T WAIT! GIVE IT TO GOD RIGHT NOW THROUGH PRAYER.

--Jack Graham

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / Do Not Worry! [Re: Abigail] #66997
05/10/12 12:45 PM
05/10/12 12:45 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-God Is Strengthening and Establishing You!

"And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you."
--1 Peter 5:10
bible
-----
Are you struggling today?

God never tells us that we won't experience grief or sorrow in this life. There will be tears. And, to be honest, sometimes life will just suck the air right out of you.

But we must remember that trials do have a purpose. Trials can fortify us. They can prove us, test us, and prepare us.

As today's verse says, "And after you have suffered a little while,....(see text above).

The fact is, if you're a Christian, you're in a spiritual battle. Which means you have a very real enemy. And trials prepare you for this battle and make you stronger. In fact, you may be going through a spiritual boot camp of sorts today, which is preparing you for the battle ahead!

Think about it this way. When gold is made, all the impurities must be removed. The same process of refining takes place in our lives before genuine gold can come forth.

Whatever you may be facing today, keep in mind that God is forming your character, bringing out the gold in you. Everything has a reason. You may not see it...you may not understand it...but God is working in your life.

Remember that no matter what you may be going through, you can build your life on the certainty and confident expectation that God is in the midst of it. Rejoice because He is working in your life and your future!
----
-THINK ABOUT SOME OF THE TRIALS IN YOUR PAST.
WHAT DID YOU LEARN FROM THEM? HOW DID THEY PREPARE YOU FOR WHAT WAS AHEAD?

--Jack Graham

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / PROCLAIMING THE VICTORY! [Re: Abigail] #67120
05/19/12 04:48 PM
05/19/12 04:48 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-PROCLAIMING THE VICTORY
-By: David Wilkerson

[May 19, 1931 - April 27, 2011]

What does God expect of us once we are sprinkled with the blood of Jesus? Are we obligated in any way by this sprinkling?
Yes, we certainly are! If we have been sprinkled by the blood of Jesus, cross we are commanded to do two things:

1.) We are to go in peace and not doubt anymore.

When Moses sprinkled blood on the sinning Israelites, they never once doubted that they were pardoned and accepted by God. They trusted in that sprinkling.

Today, the blood sprinkled on us is not that of bulls, goats or sheep but of Christ, the Lamb of God. And yet we have more doubt, more fear than those Israelites.

Martin Luther said it is blasphemy to take back to ourselves all the sins that were laid on Christ and I agree with him. It is absolute sacrilege to go about in fear, guilt and condemnation. We are not to say, "The Bible says that by
faith I am cleansed, justified and protected from Satan's power, yet I cannot believe such a glorious thing is possible."

2.) We are to praise God with a thankful heart — never doubting.
We are commanded to thank God for the precious blood of Jesus, with high praises:

star "We also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement" (Romans 5:11).
star* "Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart" (Psalm 32:11).

star "Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound" (Psalm 89:15).
star "I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness" (Isaiah 61:10).

Proclaim the victory of Jesus' blood in your life and begin praising Him now for the promise of that great day of redemption to come. "Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord."

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / FEAR NOT! [Re: Abigail] #67183
05/25/12 07:14 PM
05/25/12 07:14 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FEAR: Fear Not!
-Luke 12:1-12

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:6-7) cross

In the Bible we are told both to fear and not to fear God. Luke 12:5 says, "Fear him [God] who...has the power to throw you into hell." But in verse 7 Jesus says, "Don't be afraid [of God]; you are worth [much to Him]." How do we sort this out?

We are all sinners. Because of His perfect justice, God must condemn sin. But for those who are in Christ, there is no need to fear God. Jesus is always right alongside of His flock [Christians].

Yet we still have a healthy fear of dishonoring our holy, awesome God. We are safe because Christ "is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because He always lives to intercede for them" (Hebrews 7:25).
---
Live in Him, work in Him, rest in Him. Jesus is our antidote to sin's curse and our passport into the glorious presence of God! Hallelujah , What A Wonderful Savior!

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / Our Inheritance! [Re: Abigail] #67221
05/30/12 09:19 AM
05/30/12 09:19 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-OUR INHERITANCE

When Elijah went up to heaven, he left Elisha his cloak (2 Kings 2:13).
Likewise, when Jesus went up to the Father, He left us His own garment — His perfect righteousness. He cast it upon us, as surely as Elijah cast his garment upon Elisha. The prophet's action was a type and shadow of what was going to
happen when Jesus was translated to the Father. cross Indeed, we are heirs to a wonderful garment of righteousness that covers us completely, making us acceptable in God's holy presence!

This garment is our inheritance and God expects us to value it. He expects us to seek after it, to be willing heirs to His legacy. You may remember what happened when King Ahab came against Naboth, coveting his vineyard. Naboth valued his vineyard so much, he rejected Ahab's offer to buy it, saying, "The Lord forbid it me, that I should give the inheritance of my fathers unto thee" (1 Kings 21:3). He was saying, "God forbid that anyone should take my inheritance from me. It's mine!"

I believe the most important thing you can seek from God is the understanding that this inheritance is yours and it is waiting to be claimed. The knowledge of the perfect righteousness of Jesus will put you on a rock that is
unshakable. It will end all your useless struggles and put you in God's presence justified and accepted.

If God has provided you with an inheritance whereby you can stand before Him with perfect righteousness in Jesus Christ, then you should want it. It should be an inheritance nobody can take from you. No lie of the devil should be able
to remove it from your spirit, no man should be able to steal it from you, and no emotion should drain you of it.

Because God said it, you must lay hold of it! You need to seek it, go after it, allow your soul no rest until you get your hands on it.
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33).
[It's 'your free gift' from the Father through His Son's precious blood on Calvary. CLAIM IT AS YOUR INHERITANCE!] ---

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / The Battle Has Already Been Won! [Re: Abigail] #67225
05/30/12 11:01 AM
05/30/12 11:01 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
-The Battle Has Already Been Won!

"When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, “It is finished,” and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit." cross
--John 19:30

I remember back in the early 1990s after the Gulf War when, several days and even weeks after the war was concluded, there were still Iraqi soldiers who were fighting and resisting. Why was that? Well, the coalition of forces had so badly damaged their communications infrastructure that they weren’t able to receive the message that the war was over.

It reminds me of many people in the world today who don’t know that the war against condemning sin is over. They’re still fighting and struggling, trying to overcome sin on their own, but the mission has already been accomplished.

You see, when Jesus went to the cross, He didn’t die for a possibility of salvation. He didn’t give His life on the outside chance it would work. No, He came to earth, humbling Himself, and died willingly in your place so that for all who know Him, there would be a guarantee of eternal salvation.

All you have to do is accept the victory of Jesus Christ—what He accomplished for you upon the cross. When you do, peace will come into your heart and the war will be done. Just as He proclaimed on the cross, “It is finished,” that battle over condemning sin will be eternally finished in your life!

IN CHRIST, THE BATTLE AGAINST CONDEMNING SIN IS OVER! SO TRUST FULLY IN HIS SAVING WORK FOR YOU ON THE CROSS.

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / A FATHER'S INVITATION [Re: Abigail] #67242
05/31/12 11:43 AM
05/31/12 11:43 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-A FATHER'S
INVITATION -

-Ezekiel 18:25-32
---
Cast away from you
all the transgressions
which you have
committed, and get
yourselves a new
heart and a new spirit.
--Ezekiel 18:31
bible
---
The Old Testament book of Ezekiel tells of God's judgment on His disobedient people. The Lord called them "a rebellious nation that has rebelled against Me" (2:3) and "impudent and stubborn children" (v.4). The graphic descriptions of their sin and the violent images of their coming punishment are appalling. Yet in the darkest moments of God's lament over His people held captive in Babylon, His love shines through in His call for them to walk again on the path of life.

"'Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,' says the Lord GOD. 'Therefore turn and live!'" (18:31-32).

If you're feeling that you've wandered too far away from God and that He is through with you, it's time to embrace the truth. Will you accept the Father's invitation to "turn and live" today?

If you've rebelled and turned away
From what you know is true,
Turn back to God--He will forgive;
He waits to pardon you.
"Even so, Come Lord Jesus."
----
To enjoy the future,
accept God's forgiveness for the past,
and press onward, in Jesus' Name.

--ODB/DM

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / YOU BELONG TO HIM! [Re: Abigail] #67553
06/27/12 09:40 AM
06/27/12 09:40 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-YOU BELONG TO HIM!

-[May 19, 1931 - April 27, 2011]

In Song of Solomon, the Lord says of his bride: bible"How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!" (Song of Solomon 7:6). Three of the Hebrew words in this verse are synonymous: fair (meaning "precious"), pleasant (indicating "pleasure"), and delights.

These words describe Jesus' thoughts toward His bride as He beholds her. He looks at her and says, "How beautiful, sweet and delightful you are. You are precious to me, O love!" And in turn, the bride boasts, "I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me" (verse 10). The meaning here is, "He runs after me with delight. He chases me because I am so precious to him!"

These same thoughts are found throughout the Psalms. "The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy" (Psalm 147:11). "For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation" (149:4).

-Now, I can try to convince you of God's delight in you by telling you, "You are precious to the Lord!" Yet you may think, "Well, that's a lovely thought. How sweet."

This truth is much more than a lovely thought, however. It is the very key to your deliverance from every battle that rages in your soul. It is the secret to entering into the rest God has promised you. And until you lay hold of it—until it becomes a foundation of truth in your heart—you will not be
able to withstand what is ahead in this wicked time.

Isaiah had a revelation of God's great delight in us. He prophesied to Israel this word from the Lord:

"O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee" (Isaiah 43:1-2).Isaiah was not talking about a literal flood or fire. He was talking about what the people were going through spiritually and mentally. They were in captivity at the time and their floods were trials, their fires were temptations, their rivers were testings. It was all the devil's attempt to destroy and overwhelm God's people.

Isaiah's words were a message of pure mercy to Israel. They were in captivity because of their own stupidity and foolishness and they deserved nothing.
But God sent them a weeping, brokenhearted prophet who said, “God wants me to tell you that you belong to Him!”
-------

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / The Best Way to Deal With Doubt [Re: Abigail] #67769
07/18/12 08:40 AM
07/18/12 08:40 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
-The Best Way to Deal With Doubt...

"And Jesus said to him... "All things are possible for one who believes." Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, "I believe; help my unbelief!"- (Mark 9:23-23)

If you were to make a very honest assessment, you'd have to admit that everyone experiences doubt at some point. But there are two kinds of doubters: sincere doubters and insincere doubters. An insincere doubter doubts and doesn’t want to believe. But a sincere doubter is someone who, even though he doubts, wants to know the truth.

God tells the sincere doubter to ask for faith. And if you seek Him, you'll find Him. If you come with your honest questions, God will respond and meet you at the point of your need. In other words, if you're going to doubt, doubt the right way!

In our postmodern world of cynicism and unending skepticism, we must remember to keep our minds open enough for truth, yet not so open that we can't recongize truth when we see it.

Doubt can be healthy. But if you're going to doubt, doubt the right way. Be ready to accept God's answer for your doubts when He reveals it to you. And above all else, remember that God is greater than your doubt and will always lead you to the truth.

-DEAL WITH DOUBT IN YOUR LIFE BY ASKING GOD FOR FAITH AND EXPECTING A BIG ANSWER!

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / Doubting Our Salvation [Re: Abigail] #67770
07/18/12 08:48 AM
07/18/12 08:48 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Doubting Our Salvation

-BIBLE MEDITATION:
"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that you may know that you have eternal life." 1 John 5:13

-DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:

A woman told the great evangelist Dwight L. Moody, "I've been saved twenty-five years, and I've never had one single doubt."

He responded, "Madam, I doubt you've been saved."

That would be like a couple saying they've been married 50 years and never had an argument. I'd say, "I doubt you've been married."

We all have doubts. You see, doubt is to your spirit what pain is to your body. It is a signal that something is wrong. And just as you seek to find a remedy for your pain, you should seek to find a remedy for your doubts. Jesus is your remedy. Get into His Word and know the assurance of your salvation. It's not you, it's Jesus that makes it possible.

-ACTION POINT:
-Are you doubting your salvation? Then run to Jesus. Soak yourself in these truths from God's Word: bible
-Romans 10:13,
-Ephesians 2:1-10
-Titus 3:5.

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / Stepping Out In Faith [Re: Abigail] #68462
09/17/12 12:41 PM
09/17/12 12:41 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-STEPPING OUT IN FAITH
-By: Gary Wilkerson

A short time ago I shared the first part of the story of when the Lord led my wife and me to London to plant a church. When we thought we might have to cancel our plans because we had nowhere to live, God miraculously provided a home through a businessman we met while on a missions trip to South Africa.

We had thought there was no hope, that we were not going to be able to make it and we would have to cancel our plans. But then we met this businessman. Only our God could orchestrate it so that a couple from New York would go to South Africa to find a place to live in London.

We moved to London and a few days after we arrived I took my son to a park near the house we were living in. As I pushed him on the swing set, I prayed, “Lord, You called us here to plant a church. Thank You for the house but I don’t know anybody here and I don’t know where to start the church.” cross

An older man walked up to the swings with his granddaughter. He turned to me, introduced himself, and asked me what I was doing in London.

“I’m a pastor,” I responded, “and we’re here to start a church.”

“I’m a pastor, too, and that’s my church,” he said, pointing to a beautiful, big church down the street named Holy Trinity Brompton.

I told him the story of Teen Challenge and Times Square Church and what we were now doing. The pastor invited me to his home later for tea and as we visited, he said, “I’ve been praying all afternoon and the Holy Spirit has put this strongly on my heart. We have a coffeehouse in an area where young people are into drugs and the party scene, and they are coming to Christ but there is no church. We have been praying that we could plant a church there but we have no pastor. Would you be willing to help us start this church? And would you be its
pastor?”

I had been worried, but God had everything under control! The truth is, if we do not step out in faith, if we are not willing to risk, we will miss God’s best.~~

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / Surprised By God! [Re: Abigail] #69052
11/06/12 08:40 PM
11/06/12 08:40 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-SURPRISED
BY GOD ~~

-Ephesians 3:14-21
---
[He] is able to do
exceedingly abundantly
above all that we ask
or think, according to
the power that works
in us.--Eph. 3:20
bible
---
After 10 years of renting in a charming location, we discovered that our landlord suddenly needed to sell the house. I asked God to change the circumstances and make it possible for my wife and me to stay in this place we'd made home, where we'd watched our children grow up. But God said,'no'.

When it comes to my needs, I worry that I'm asking for the wrong thing or that I'm not worthy of the request I'm making. But God's 'no' doesn't need to shake our faith when we're groudned-- surrounded I like to say--in His love. In Ephesians 3, Paul understood that those who know the love of Christ (vv.16-17) can trust God to have a loving reason for saying, 'no'.

Shortly after heraring 'no' from God, friends from church offered to rent us a home they were vacating. Our new location--with new appliances, new plumbing, new electrical wiring, and an extra bedroom--sits on the ocean, an idyllic scene of ships and sounds that daily remind us that God is bigger than any issue we face. Our loving Father used loving friends to give more than we asked.

Whether God gives us more than we imagined or far less than we desired, we can trust that His plans are much better than ours.
---
--When God says 'no' to our request,
we can be sure it's for the best. ~

--ODB/RK

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / Surprised By God! [Re: Abigail] #69177
11/20/12 02:37 PM
11/20/12 02:37 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-GOD IS AT WORK ON YOUR BEHALF
-By: Gary Wilkerson

The city walls of Jerusalem were being rebuilt but Nehemiah saw sin, bondage and discouragement beginning to captivate the hearts of the people.

“As soon as it began to grow dark . . . I commanded that the doors should be shut and gave orders that they should not be opened until after the Sabbath”
(Nehemiah 13:19, ESV).
bible

In this passage Nehemiah is a type of the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of God is saying, “I know your propensity, I know the pulls. I know the temptation will be to take the Sabbath and make it unholy . . . and you will forget Me.” So even before it was dark, Nehemiah closed the gates.

Your heavenly Father is on the move in your life to solve your problem even before you know you have a problem. God is on the move on your behalf even before the sin sets in, even before it takes hold. God is working! The old Puritans called this a prevenient grace—grace at work before the temptation comes.

Even before Adam and Eve got out of the Garden, even before sin began to take hold in the fruit, God said to the serpent, “The Son (He was talking of His Son, Christ Jesus) will crush your head” (Genesis 3:15, paraphrase mine).
After deceiving Adam and Eve, before Satan slithered out and began to move throughout the whole world to deceive the sons of Adam and Eve, God said, “I have a plan in action.”

This is not God standing on the sidelines saying, “If you fall into that sin, come to Me and repent and I will forgive you again.” Yes, He does that, but it is so much more than that. God is working on your behalf even before that temptation ever comes to you, building up a wall in your life. He is building
up grace and maturity in you, leading you through the spiritual process of your growing to where you are strengthened—line upon line, precept upon precept.
God is already planning for your victory! peacesign

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / A Rod of Iron/ Satan Has Been Defeated! [Re: Abigail] #69241
11/28/12 09:37 AM
11/28/12 09:37 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

- ROD OF IRON/ Satan Has Been Defeated!

The apostle Paul writes of Christ's ascension into heaven: "And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it" (Colossians 2:15). That's right! Staggering behind our Lord's triumphant procession was the prince of darkness himself, bound in chains. And behind the defeated devil — underneath the wheels of the heavenly hosts — were all the powers of darkness, bound and vanquished. They were being put to an open shame before all those who had died in faith before the cross.

“And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father” (Revelation 2:27). Jesus entered the gates carrying in His hand a scepter of righteousness, His "rod of iron" with which He rules all nations. Then, after His triumphant entrance, He took His rightful place on the throne in full possession of all power, authority and dominion.

What a glorious picture! Satan is not in control. Communism is not in control. Atheism is not in control. No, the enemies of Christ exist only by His
permission. And right now they only continue to fill up their cups of iniquity.Jesus is in control of all things and one day, when He is ready, He will "break them with a rod of iron; [He] shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel" (Psalm 2:9).

Beloved, our understanding of Christ's victory over Satan and the dominion of sin cannot be a vague, confused theology. We must know and understand that Satan is totally defeated. He cannot hold us prisoner, and Christ has freed us by His blood from every bondage. Now He sits on His throne with all power and authority, offering us peace, joy and freedom.
---If you are "in Christ", then your sin-debt has been PAID! Rejoice in the Lord! horray

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / Forgiving Love - [Re: Abigail] #69567
12/27/12 11:32 AM
12/27/12 11:32 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FORGIVING LOVE

-The Old Testament story of Joseph and his brothers holds a potent message for New Testament Christians. Joseph is a type of Christ and his brothers are a type of God's chosen people on earth. (Remember, God promised Jacob in Genesis 35:11: "Kings shall come out of thy loins.")

Joseph's method of dealing with his brothers is a clear type of God's way of dealing with us today. This story of one man's forgiving love for his sinful brothers is a beautiful picture of God's love and grace for sinful man.

The story of Joseph and his brothers is one of the saddest tragedies in all of God's Word. This generation of chosen men never could believe they were loved. The devastating flood of sin and sorrow caused by their skepticism should serve as a solemn warning to us all.

Jacob felt exceptional love for Joseph, the child of his old age, and made special provisions to care for him. His older sons construed this extra attention to mean that their father loved Joseph more than he loved them: "And when his brethren saw that their father loved him [Joseph] more than all his brethren, they hated him" (Genesis 37:4).

Now the fact that Jacob loved Joseph so dearly did not mean that he loved his other sons any less. He had faithfully cared for and blessed all his children. They had received the same loving guidance and discipline, yet the older sons became jealous over what appeared to be one brother's favored position. Joseph seemed to get everything his heart desired, including a fancy coat of many colors. He was more blessed, more favored, more coddled—and it made them angry and jealous.

Have you ever been guilty of envying a brother in the Lord who seems to get everything he wants? His prayers always seem to be answered quickly. He never appears lonely, unloved or unneeded while you feel forsaken and alone. The roots of bitterness and jealousy begin to grow.

Beloved, this is dangerous ground. The moment we believe our heavenly Father loves us less than He loves someone else, we open ourselves to all kinds of evil. Whenever we complain about our circumstances, whether aloud or silently in our hearts, we accuse God of neglect.

Beware! This is the very attitude that brought so much trouble to Joseph's brothers.~~
-------
star -A reminder: "Peter said, "Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
But in every nation, he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." [ACTS 10:34-35 KJV]

Re: -- Fears and Unbelief / Overcoming Life's Ups and Downs [Re: Abigail] #69711
01/08/13 11:04 AM
01/08/13 11:04 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Overcoming Life's Ups and Downs
-Read | Philippians 4:10-13

"I have learned to be content in whatever circmstances I am. I know how to get along with humble means, and I know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. cross I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
---------------
-Have you ever heard a testimony from someone who has been through a horrible tragedy? We tend to pay very close attention to such accounts because the person involved has witnessed firsthand God’s faithfulness and power to restore a broken life.

Of all the witnesses to God’s grace in times of trouble, none is more compelling than the apostle Paul. He was certainly no stranger to hardship. Throughout his ministry, he was chased, beaten, stoned, arrested, shipwrecked, and accused of heresy by both the Jewish leaders and the Roman government. This was certainly a stark contrast to his early life, in which he enjoyed the luxuries and opportunities that his Roman citizenship and Jewish education provided.

There were amazing ups and downs in Paul’s life. As a result, he earned the right to make the proclamation found in Philippians 4:12: “I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity.”

And what was the lesson the apostle came away with as a result of these experiences? He tells us in verse 12;“In any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need.”

Paul’s “secret” is really not a secret at all, for he reveals the source of his strength in the following verse: “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” Faith in Jesus Christ and an increasing reliance on Him will make this limitless power source a reality in your life.
----
-"Just As I am/ Lord, Take All Of Me!"/ David Phelps

Re: -- Fears and Unbelief / God's Persrpective on Our Troubles [Re: Abigail] #69732
01/09/13 12:49 PM
01/09/13 12:49 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-God's Perspective on our Troubles
-Read | James 1:2-4

-"Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."
bible

Today’s passage seems to make an impossible demand: how on earth can we “consider it all joy” when we face terrible hardships? Doesn’t this admonition belittle our honest troubles and concerns?

Scripture never instructs us to ignore situations that cause us heartaches, doubt, fear, or worry. In fact, the Bible is quite honest about what we as Christians can expect from a life devoted to Christ. Jesus proclaimed, “In this world you will have trouble” (John 16:33 niv). Because we seek to live by biblical values, the world does not understand our motivation and will therefore often stand against us.

How, then, can we rejoice when we face trouble? It is through our hardships that Christ often makes Himself known in our lives. If we lived trouble-free lives, what need would we have for a Savior? Rather, it is because we live fragile lives that we can see Jesus clearly.

When we face a problem head-on with the certainty that God will provide a solution and the strength to endure, we gain spiritual stamina. It is similar to training our physical bodies. Only through the resistance of an opposing force, such as a barbell, do our muscles grow. Likewise, our faith develops as a result of dealing with spiritual resistance.

Through the indwelling Holy Spirit, we can find the faith to rejoice in our pain. This is possible because we not only have the assurance that God will provide, but we also can trust that when we walk with Him, we will be better prepared to face the next obstacle.

--In Touch

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / It Rains on the Just and the Unjust [Re: Abigail] #69826
01/22/13 07:48 PM
01/22/13 07:48 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-IT RAINS ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST

-I would be lying if I told you that Christians will observe sorrow, trouble, unemployment and depression on all sides while they themselves remain safe within a cozy cocoon of health and wealth. The Bible says God causes the rain to fall on both the just and the unjust (Matthew 5:45). crackthebookJob was holy—yet he suffered! But just as God brought Job out of his affliction, so He will bring us out even though we, too, will go through the fire.

Hundreds of ministers are meeting to pray in different cities, and the same confession is heard: "Never have so many been so deeply tested. Satan has come like a flood, with trouble, hardship, deep sorrow and pain befalling the godly."

Satan was Job's troubler and he is your troubler. Could it be that he has stood again before God and issued a great accusation against the last-days church? He might have challenged God, "It is the last hour, but You have no true church. You have no spotless bride. There are no wise virgins; in fact, most of them are asleep. Look at them—materialistic, self-centered, grasping for riches and the good life. Listen to their teachers telling them they need not suffer, that all things are theirs for the asking.

"Take down Your wall of protection, God! Let me put them to the test. You won't even have a holy remnant left. I'll take away their employment. I'll smite them with sorrows. I'll pour out a spirit of fear and despondency, and flood them with temptations. You will see this last, pampered generation fold. There are no Jobs in this church. They are spiritual wimps!"

Beloved, this is why the Scripture says, "Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time" (Revelation 12:12).

In the midst of your trial, some of you already have adopted the despairing language of Job. Your heart cries out, "God, what did I do wrong? I don't understand why this calamity has fallen on me when I loved You most, my walk was holy, my heart pure, and my spirit was longing after You.
It seems like the closer I draw to You, the deeper I fall into trouble and the more sorrows come.”

We do not realize how important it is to God that we trust Him through all the floods of trouble that come upon us from hell. You see, the devil cannot touch you or test you unless God first lets down the wall and allows it. Keep your eyes focused on Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.~~

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - /--The Landmine of Fear [Re: Abigail] #69851
01/26/13 10:41 AM
01/26/13 10:41 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-The Landmine of Fear
-Read | Isaiah 41:10-13

-"Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you. Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
crackthebook

Humans have legitimate reasons to live in fear—our world has many dangers. But although our environment is frightening, Christians are not to accept fear as a way of life. God’s awesome promises allow us to live peacefully in our surroundings.

For our protection, God has instilled some natural apprehensions in us, like a fear of snakes or deep water. Our instinctive concern teaches us to respect these things until we know how to survive an encounter with them. The Creator also gave us a warning system so we’d react quickly to danger. For instance, if a car speeds toward us, an instant reaction of alarm could save our life.

In other words, some fears protect us. But constant, all-consuming dread is unhealthy. While we may feel afraid if we spot a snake, most of us don’t worry much about having such encounters. Some people anguish over dangers that might occur—instead of entrusting loved ones to God, they anxiously imagine all the ways injury might occur.

As anxiety grows, uncertainty builds up until it hinders our relationship with God. Fears about the welfare of loved ones, financial well-being, or eternal security all result from doubt regarding the Lord’s provision. Then our attention is centered on our concerns rather than on the One who promises to hold us in His hand.

The Lord offers us strength because He understands how fear can torment us. Don’t allow worry to blind you to His promises and thereby deprive you of the help that He always has available.
The Bible reminds us: “My God shall supply all your needs” (Phil. 4:19).

--In Touch

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / By: David Wilkerson [Re: Abigail] #70106
02/20/13 08:32 PM
02/20/13 08:32 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-TOTAL TRUST IN CHRIST

When I speak of total trust in Christ, I mean not only trust in His saving power, but trust in His keeping power. We must trust His Spirit to make our life conform to His—that is, to keep us in Christ.

At one time you were alienated, cut off from God by wicked works. So, what good work did you do to make things right with Him? None! No one has ever been able to make himself holy. Rather, we are brought into Christ's holiness by faith alone, by accepting what God's Word says: "Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy" (1 Peter 1:16). crackthebook

Yes, He wants your practical, daily walk to measure up to your faith walk. But the fact is, we have to believe Him even for that. We must trust in His promise to give us the Holy Spirit and He will conform us to Christ's likeness in our daily walk.

"And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: if ye continue in the faith" (Colossians 1:21-23).
"If you continue in the faith." Please note that Jesus is saying, "Just continue trusting in Me, living by faith, and I will present you as clean and faultless, holy before the Father." That is the sanctifying work of the Holy Ghost.

No one Christian is holier than another, because there are no degrees of holiness—only degrees of maturity in Christ. You can be a baby Christian and still be absolutely holy in Jesus. We are all measured by one standard—the holiness of Christ. If we are in Christ, His holiness is ours in equal measure.

You must never again look at another Christian leader or layperson and say, "Oh, I wish I were as holy as he is." You may not have that person's prayer life; you may make more mistakes than he does; but he is no more accepted by the Father than you are. You are to compare yourself to no one—because no one is more loved in the eyes of the Father than you! ~~

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief = [Re: Abigail] #70243
03/04/13 12:30 PM
03/04/13 12:30 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Facing Your Fears
-By: Charles F. Stanley

Fear is the uneasy feeling that we are inadequate. It is an alarm that goes off when we feel threatened. It keeps people from the attainment of their goals.

I’m not talking about normal, natural fears—such as the fear of falling or the fear of walking onto a busy highway. I’m talking about a gripping, paralyzing fear that is truly a spirit of fear. Paul wrote to Timothy, “God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline” (2 Tim. 1:7). crackthebook

Let me give you an example of this type of fear. Imagine a person who believes strongly that the Lord desires him to take a new job. He starts with confidence and enthusiasm. Soon he realizes that has much to learn about how to succeed in this new role. The whole project begins to seem insurmountable and overwhelming. He begins to take to heart the criticism of others. He feels as if he is a failure and will never succeed at this new position. He says, “I don’t have what it takes. I’m scared of taking any more risks.” The longer that trend in thinking goes unchecked, the more he moves in to sheer panic until he just wants to flee completely. Fear wins out and he does not accomplish God’s goal for his life.

When fear strikes you, face fear head-on. Ask yourself, What am I really afraid of? Break down the nature of your fear. Are you afraid of failure that will lead to criticism? Are you afraid of failure that will lead to rejection from someone you love or admire? Are you afraid that your weaknesses and inadequacies will be exposed? Are you afraid that others will withdraw from you or perhaps even punish you?

Admit the fears to yourself and to God. And at times, you may be wise to admit the fears to others. Then turn immediately to the matter of your faith. Faith is the solution for fear. Do things that build up your faith.

The first and best move you can make to build up your faith is to get your eyes off your problem and off yourself and onto Jesus. He is the Source of all your supply. He is utterly reliable and possesses all knowledge and all authority. Speak aloud the words of Hebrews 13:6 until they sink deep within your spirit: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

People may criticize, reject, ridicule and persecute, but they can’t take away your salvation, your relationship with Jesus Christ, your eternal home in heaven, or the joy, contentment, and inner strength the Lord imparts to you.

Second, ask the Lord to give you the help you need.It is one thing to say, “The Lord is my helper,” and another to say, “Lord, help me today,” or “Lord, help me right now in this situation.” You may need an answer to a problem, friendship, a good mentor or teacher, wise counsel, or extra energy and strength. Be specific in your requests.

Third, encourage yourself by memorizing the Word of God and quoting it as often as you need a fear-buster of inner strength.Take Isaiah 41:10-13 to heart. In this passage, the Lord promises to give us His presence; give us His power, which is vastly superior to his strength; give us His provision, which is more than sufficient; give us His protection against all of our enemies. What more could you need? Remind the Lord often of His fourfold promise to you.

And, finally, ask others to pray for you. Ask them to uphold you daily in prayer and in turn, pray for them and their success. We read in James 5:16, “Pray for one another so that you may be healed.”
What might the man in the example have done as he took his new job? He might have said, “I don’t know all about this job, but the Lord knows. He will help me get the information I need so I can be successful.” Instead of being overwhelmed, he could have chosen to see the job as a mountain to be climbed, step by step. When he failed, he might have confessed error to the Lord, and asked God to help him learn from his mistakes.

Every person alive has suffered loss. But if we continue to move forward in pursuit of God-given goals, He will give us victories in areas where we have struggled in the past. He will turn all things to good (Rom. 8:28).

Don’t be surprised when fear emerges. Nothing good in life comes without a struggle against fear. The key is to run headlong at fear with your faith in Christ Jesus and your confidence firmly set in Him. You can overcome fear!~~~

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / By: David/Gary Wilkerson [Re: Abigail] #70905
05/06/13 12:24 PM
05/06/13 12:24 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TENACIOUS FAITH
--By: Gary Wilkerson

“Have I neglected to do something He has asked of me? I want nothing in my life to hinder what God wants to do.”
---- crackthebook
God is forever bringing His people to this point. Why? Because before He can bring about His best, He has to do something deep in us. He wants to give us His victory, but He also wants our complete devotion.
The first six chapters of Joshua describe the glorious work God did among His people over a few years’ time. Israel had just been freed after 400 years in bondage. They had emerged from 40 years of wandering in the wilderness. And after all this, God had blessed them. Now they were at the border of Canaan, the land flowing with milk and honey He had promised them years before. So they crossed over—and what happened? Immediately Joshua turned to the younger generation of men and separated them unto God. Scripture uses the word “circumcised” to describe their preparation, but the deeper meaning is, “They were made ready.”

Why did Joshua do this? Now that they had crossed over, they faced the thick, impenetrable walls of Jericho. Taking this enemy would be impossible for the ragtag Israelites. Yet God was telling them, “I have blessed you these recent years. You have experienced My incredible riches. But your work is not yet finished.”

How did the Israelites prepare for this battle? They didn’t sharpen their swords and shine their armor. Instead, the preparation took place inside their hearts. God commanded them to circle the city singing songs, praying, and waiting on Him. Finally, He had them raise up trumpets and issue a single blast. In an instant, those mighty walls came tumbling down!

Joshua and his men then performed mighty exploits, defeating their enemies, inheriting greater lands and seeing victories as never before. In fact, Joshua did something even Moses did not do—he defeated thirty-one kings. That was a tenfold increase over the number of kings Moses had defeated. I believe this is a picture of what the Lord wants to do in all our lives. He wants to bring a tenfold increase, pour out His Spirit in amazing ways, and have us believe He wants to do it all. In short, He wants us to possess a tenacious, unwavering faith.~~~

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / By: David Wilkerson [Re: Abigail] #71031
05/17/13 12:12 PM
05/17/13 12:12 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Don’t Settle for Anything Less
-- crackthebook
God rewards those who seek Him. Not those who seek doctrine or religion or systems or creeds. Many settle for these lesser passions, but the reward goes to those who settle for nothing less than Jesus himself!

And what is the reward? What awaits those who seek Jesus? Nothing short of the heart of Jesus. Paul says in 2nd Corinthians 3:18, “And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like Him.”

Can you think of a greater gift than to be like Jesus? Christ felt no guilt; God wants to banish yours. Jesus had no bad habits; God wants to remove yours. Jesus had no fear of death; God wants you to be fearless. Jesus had kindness for the diseased and mercy for the rebellious and courage for the challenges.

-God wants you to have the same!

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / Various Ministries [Re: Abigail] #71164
05/30/13 11:02 AM
05/30/13 11:02 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--How to Advance through Adversity
--Read | Romans 8:16-18

When difficulties arise, how can you be sure you’re responding in a way that would please the Lord? Here is an acrostic, based on the word adversity, that suggests the steps you should take: crackthebook

Accept the events of your life as part of how God equips you.

Decide to follow Jesus’ ways of responding to trials.

Veer to neither the right nor left from the path of obedience.

Expect the Holy Spirit to help you grow through your difficulties.

Remember how the Lord has helped you in the past.

Set your face like flint (Isa. 50:7) to endure the trial without wavering.

Invest additional time in your relationship with God.

Trust the Lord, especially when you do not understand.

Yearn to be made ready for the return of our Savior.

Adversity will either harden or soften us. Some people become hardhearted and resist God in times of adversity, but those who know how to respond are softened by troubles and broken. But when it is of the Lord, brokenness is a positive thing that prepares, equips, energizes, and empowers us as children of the King. We will come to know the fellowship of Jesus’ sufferings and proclaim with Paul, “For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all” (2 Cor. 4:17 NIV).
Let us take as our position the words of James 1:2-4, which says to “consider it all joy” when we encounter trials, because such testing of our faith produces endurance and perfects us.

--In Touch

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / By: David Wilkerson [Re: Abigail] #71324
06/14/13 02:18 PM
06/14/13 02:18 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Value of Fears
--John 3:1-21

-"...when I was in great need, he saved me. Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the Lord has been good to you." (Psm.116:6-7) angelwing

-Have you ever noticed that in moments of danger people who are not even remotely religious will cry out to God? Fear can be a good thing. It deprives us of dangerous delusions and forces us to face reality. When confronted with out inability to save ourselves, we reach out for something more powerful than we are.

Yet many do not realize they are in great danger until it is too late. This is why Jesus urges, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in Hell" (Matthew 10:28). That truth is brutal!

God is holy and must judge sin without leniency. And because no one is without sin, we each face an eternal penalty from which no amount of good deeds can rescue us. Our plight is hopeless without the intervention of Someone far more powerful than we are.

The good news is that God Himself has intervened. The death and resurrection of Jesus is sufficient for all who trust in Him alone for forgiveness.
---
If you belong to Jesus, let your soul be at rest today. Otherwise, let today be the day you put your faith in Him.~~

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / A FATHER'S INVITATION [Re: Abigail] #72149
09/03/13 11:48 AM
09/03/13 11:48 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Seeing Obstacles through God's Eyes
--Joshua 2

Jericho was the first city that the Israelites needed to conquer in their quest for the land of Canaan. When Joshua sent a pair of spies to check it out, he probably didn't realize that he would receive a glimpse of God's impressive behind-the-scenes activity.

God wants us to look at every obstacle through the lens of His unlimited strength and resources. Anything that appears to block His plans is an opportunity for Him to demonstrate His sovereign power. Just because we don't see anything happening, that doesn't mean He's inactive.

Always remember that God is at work on the other side of our obstacles, arranging the details and bringing His plans to fruition. When the spies returned to Joshua, they reported that the people of Jericho were scared to death. Having heard about the Jews' deliverance from Egypt and the parting of the Red Sea, they were gripped by fear of the Lord.

The stage was set for the conquest, yet by that point, Joshua had done nothing. Sometimes we think we need to be involved in the solution to our problem, but God is not limited with regard to whom or what He can use to accomplish His will. In this case, He worked in the hearts of the enemy by instilling demoralizing fear.

For Christians, great obstacles need not be reasons for discouragement. Although much of the Lord's activity is silent and invisible, we can be sure He is dynamically working out His will for our lives. When the pieces of His plan are in place, He will move us on to victory.

--In Touch

Re: --Deal With Your Fears - / A FATHER'S INVITATION [Re: Abigail] #72511
10/02/13 07:58 AM
10/02/13 07:58 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HOW TO OVERCOME THE FEAR OF FRUITLESSNESS~
--THE HOLY SPIRIT DOES THE CONVICTING OF SIN=

'No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.'
---John 6:44
bible

Several years ago, I took my kids to Maggie Valley, North Carolina, to do some trout fishing in the mountains. The first place we went was amazing… you could put anything on your hook—bread, cheese, worms—and those fish would go right after it. We caught fish all day.

On the second day, we decided to try out another location. We tried bread… nothing. Cheese… nothing. Worms… not a bite. We fished all day and never once had a fish on the line. So the next day, we decided to back to the first location. And sure enough, those fish were still biting whatever bait we used.

When it comes to bringing people to Christ, God may lead you to a ministry where you’re catching fish like crazy. Or on the other hand, He might put you in a spot where you don’t see anyone come to faith for a very long time—but unlike fishing, you can’t just pack up and go somewhere else. You have to stay true to the ministry where God has called you.

So whether you see large or small numbers of people come to faith when you share, remember that God has called you to a certain ministry and He’s the one who will give that ministry fruit. Your only job is to be obedient to His calling on your life.

-BE OBEDIENT TO THE MINISTRY WHERE GOD HAS CALLED YOU, AND TRUST IN HIM TO BRING PEOPLE TO CHRIST, WHETHER IT BE MANY OR FEW.

--PP/JG

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / Insecurity [Re: Abigail] #75156
08/06/14 06:30 PM
08/06/14 06:30 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---The Results of Insecurity
--Psalms 143:8 ~

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You.
'Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." bible

--Some of the areas where insecurity shows up are in our behavior in front of others.
Some people are overly shy and fearful to reach out. Maybe even just e-chatting can become intimidating. Now let's turn our attention to its effects.

To start, insecure people have difficulty establishing good, lasting relationships. They simply cannot see how they could add value to anyone else's life. This is a tragic loss, because every single one of us needs deep and meaningful friendships to help us grow.

Also, men and women with insecurity are often seen as prideful or snobbish. Lack of confidence can cause them to withdraw from others, which can easily be mistaken for an act of arrogance. They can thereby give the impression that they simply don't want to be around others.

What's more, insecurity frequently leads to indecisiveness and fear. People can be so consumed with self-doubt that they can't make any decision at all. They wonder, What if I make a mistake? Well, so what if they do? Making mistakes is one of the best ways to learn how to do something correctly. Don't be afraid to try. Even if you don't succeed, you can at least rest in the fact that you did your best.

After a while, insecure people typically get angry. When they go so long feeling so poorly about themselves, they start to resent the success and happiness of others.

Can you see how something as subtle as a lack of confidence can have a debilitating effect on one's life? Don't allow such devastation to affect your relationships. Pray for the ability to recognize areas of self-doubt. And then start to take control today by asking the Lord to heal your insecurities.
--IN TOUCH~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BQwmddjRnc>

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / God Gets All Glory! [Re: Abigail] #75201
08/14/14 11:12 AM
08/14/14 11:12 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--SMALL WAYS IN
-SMALL PLACES ~~

-Read: Isaiah 49:1-6
-----
'For who has despised
the day of small things?'
--Zechariah 4:10

-----
-OFTEN I meet with people who serve in what they think are seemingly small ways in small places. They are frequently discouraged by loneliness, feeling that their acts of service are insignificant. When I hear them speak, I think of one of the angels in C.S. Lewis' book 'Out of the Silent Planet'. He said: "My people have a law never to speak of sizes or numbers to you....It makes you do reverence to nothings and pass by what is really great."

Sometimes culture says bigger is better--that size is the truest measure of success. It takes a strong person to resist that trend, especially if he or she is laboring in a small place. But we must not "pass by what is really great."

It's not that numbers aren't important (after all, the apostles counted their converts; see Acts 2:41). Numbers represent living people with eternal needs. We should all work and pray for large numbers of people to enter the kingdom, but numbers mustn't be the basis for self-esteem.

God doesn't call us to find fulfillment in the amount of work we do for Him, or the number of people who are a part of that work, but in faithfully doing our work for His sake. Serving your great God with His strength in a small way is not a stepping-stone to greatness--it is greatness!

-'Lord, help me remember that there are no
small places or small people. All are precious
in Your sight. May I see the value of my work
and cherish it as You do.' amen~~
prayer

--Anyone doing God's work in God's way
-is important in His sight. God Gets All Glory!

--ODB/DR
-[In God's kingdom, "____some plant (the seed), some water, but God gets the increase." (1 Corinthians 3:6-7)/ 'A man's pride shall bring him low; but honor shall uphold the humble in Spirit." (Proverbs 29:23)]'All To Jesus I Surrender'-Vineyard~~
<http://youtu.be/qx8tFO7Plm8>
-------

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / God Gets All Glory! [Re: Abigail] #76953
01/13/15 01:00 PM
01/13/15 01:00 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--DO NOT FEAR
--Luke 12:4-7, 22-32

----
'Do not fear...; you
are of more value
than many sparrows.'
--Luke 12:7

-----
-Jesus often told His followers, "Do not be afraid." He said that to Simon when He called him to follow Him (Luke 5:10). When Jairus, a synagogue leader whose daughter was dying, came to Him, Jesus reassured him with those same words of care (8:5).

Luke 12 records Jesus telling His disciples not to be afraid when He taught them how God cared for them much more than for the sparrows (v.7). And after His resurrection, Jesus told the women who came to the tomb, "Rejoice!...Do not be afraid" (Matt. 28:9-10).

Fear is universal. We have concerns about loved ones, our needs, and the future. How can we learn to have faith? The Lord has given us a foundation on which to build our confidence in Him: "He Himself has said,'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' So we may boldly say: 'The LORD is my helper; I will not fear'" (Heb.13-5-6)

'Father, life in this world can sometimes be scary. Thank You for the promise that Your love and care will never be taken away from us. When fear seems overwhelming, help us to remember Your promises. In Jesus Name.'amen~
---------
--THE LOVE OF GOD FREES US FROM THE PRISON OF FEAR.~~
'For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.'
---(2 Timothy 1:7)
/In Christ Alone-Brian Littrell
<http://youtu.be/rOHtHQ6aNpE>
--ODB/AC

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / God Gets All Glory! [Re: Abigail] #76959
01/14/15 01:58 PM
01/14/15 01:58 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Do You Ever Wonder??
--Can I lose my salvation? If I fall into a sinful lifestyle, but worry about if God still forgives and loves me?

-For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
--Romans 8:38-39

--Do you ever worry that you could lose your salvation? That you could do something so awful that you would no longer be saved?

The fact is, when you make a decision to accept Christ as your Savior, your eternal future is made secure. His work is finished! Thanks to what Jesus did on the Cross, God has wiped away any sin that separated you from Him. In fact, Psalm 103:12 tells us, “As far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us.”

But maybe you still feel guilty for what you’ve done in the past…or for what you’re currently doing. Maybe your deep sense of regret is stopping you from turning back to God now.

If so, I want to point you to what Paul says in Romans 8:38-39…that nothing can separate you from God’s love. Death can’t do it. Life can’t do it. Neither can angels, governments, or powers. Nothing in your past, your present, or your future can separate you from God’s love. Not one single thing!

So I encourage you to claim this promise from God today…and commit Romans 8:38-39 to memory. Then the next time Satan tempts you to doubt your standing in Christ, say these verses out loud…and stand on God’s promises!

-NOTHING CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST.

--PP/JG
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and that not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9)/This is Amazing Grace = Phil Wickham
<http://youtu.be/cgsbaBIaoVc>

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / By: David Wilkerson [Re: Abigail] #81283
11/17/16 11:15 AM
11/17/16 11:15 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER~~

Speaking to the church, Jesus didn’t issue individual assignments. He said, “You—all of you, collectively—will be my witnesses” (Acts 1:8 NIV).
Jesus works in community. For that reason you find no personal pronouns in the earliest description of the church in Acts.

All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and fellowship; and to sharing in meals; and to prayer. And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had. They worshiped together and shared their meals with great joy” (Acts 2:42-46 NLT).

The cameo contains only plural nouns and pronouns. No 'I' or 'my' or 'you'. We are in this together. “He is the head of the body, which is the church” (Colossians 1:18 NCV).
I am not the body, you are not the body. We—together—are his body! [Let us all PRAISE HIM!] horray

--From/ God is With You Every Day/ML~~//Everything That Has Breath (Praise HIm!) -/ Hillsong~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA7i7SYKIQE>

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief /=D Wilkerson & Others [Re: Abigail] #81285
11/18/16 10:59 AM
11/18/16 10:59 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE PROBLEM~~/--SPIRITUAL GIFTS~~

--For 20 years I was the senior minister of our church. I was happy to fill the role. But I was happiest preaching and writing. As the church increased in number, so did the staff. That meant more people to manage. And that meant spending more time doing what I didn’t feel called to do. I transitioned from senior minister to teaching minister.

A few people were puzzled. “Don’t you miss being the 'senior' minister?” Translation: Weren’t you 'demoted'? Earlier in my life I might have thought so. But I’ve come to see that God’s definition of a promotion, is a move toward your call. Don’t let someone 'promote' you out of your call. Not every tuba player has the skills to direct the orchestra. If you can, then do. If you can’t, blast away on your tuba with delight!

[Maybe write that book, or help the poor and homeless. You are being used by God whatever gift He has given you. "Whatsoever you do, in word or deed, do all in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, giving thanks to God the Father Through Him." --(1 Colossians 3:17)."
**--'God is With You Everyday'/ ML**~
----------
[Perhaps you wonder why God gives special gifts. In a "fair" economy, every person would receive the same gifts, in the same measure, at the same time. But God's economy operates differently. To some, He gives the gift of teaching. To others, He gives the gift of hospitality. These are very different gifts, right? God's family needs 'all' of of the gifts in order to function smoothly. We are dependent upon each other.

Study Romans 12:3-8 and ask God which gifts He has given you. Consider your talents and your passions, and pray that God would show you how He wants you to serve the family. Then 'follow in His steps', as He leads, guides and directs you.

"Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them; if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith."
--(Romans 12:6)~~
~~

---'IN JESUS' NAME'/ Darlene Zschech
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nytGdYuRgg>
<https://youtu.be/0nytGdYuRgg>

Re: --Deal With Your Fears and Unbelief / By: D. Wilkerson-(and OTHERS) [Re: Abigail] #83048
01/17/18 11:58 AM
01/17/18 11:58 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---A HEART EXAM ~~

--"When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”
---(Matthew 19:25 NIV)-- bible &#8195;

One of the saddest accounts in the New Testament is of the man known as the Rich Young Ruler.

He had a one-on-one conversation with Jesus that ended in disappointment when he could not bring himself to let go of his possessions and follow the Messiah.

I can see the disciples’ faces; they had been so excited that he was going to join the group. He had connections and resources, and they thought about the tremendous asset he would be to the team. I can imagine the discouragement that swept over them when he walked away. Stunned, they must have said to each other, “If he can’t make it, nobody can.” The disciples were learning the same lesson the Lord had shown Samuel during his search for a king of His choosing: “Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart” (1 Sam. 16:7 NASB).

--**THINK ABOUT IT
--Most of us fight the temptation to judge others by their outward appearance. Consider your own tendency to do this, then ask the Lord for the ability to see people with His eyes.

**PRAYER
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your great provision for my life. You have given generously that I might live abundantly. Forgive me for selfish ambition and greed. Today I offer myself as a living sacrifice. May the invitations of God be more real to me than the invitations of this world. I choose to live for the glory of the King. Help me to see people through Your eyes, full of compassion and abounding in love. In Jesus’ name, prayer amen.

--Blessings,
--Pastor Allen Jackson
---Intend Ministries--

------------/'Give Me Your Eyes' / Brandon Heath~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No79gvtaR0c>
------

Moderated by  CTD